Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [SU] The Institute

Name: Dennis

Alignment: Pokemorph

Species: Feraligatr

Appearance: Pic. Dennis' appearance changed drastically from his transformation from human to Pokemorph. He now has large fangs, which shoot up from his jaw, like a Feraligatr's. His hair used to be dark grey, now its a silver color with a red mohawk-like design at the top of his head (Similar to the spikes of, obviously, a Feraligatr). He wears a specially design outfit, which mimics the pokemon he's morphed into. Dennis keeps it unbuttoned, leaving his bare chest out. His eyes were also originally brown, but became yellow due to the transformation.

Personality: At first, Dennis can come off to be a real dick. He doesn't take crap from anyone and WILL call you out if you're being an idiot. Though it may not seem like it at first glance, he's not exactly a short tempered person and is rather intelligent in most things. He's developed a deep hatred for Team Rocket and is more than willing to do anything he can to get his revenge. And his pokemon back. He is also more of a strategist than a fighter, but won't say 'no' to a duel. Though he tries to hide, like most of everyone here, he isn't exactly in his right mind.

Background: I'm never good at these, so I'll work it out as the story goes on.

Skills: His jaw and body strength is vastly improved, making his bites and punches extremely fearsome and brutal. He also can spend an amazing amount of time underwater, his speed and grace underwater is also superhuman.

Moves: Crunch, Aqua Jet, Hydro Cannon, and Boiling Over/Boiling Water

Pokemon:
Zuruzukin
Shiftry
Other: Charboiled Charizard

The rivers will run red.

Last edited by Gentle Manne; 09-24-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:09 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Gentle Manne's Dennis: pending. You're missing one very important little thing!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Gah, the one thing I forget! It's fixed now.

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:05 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Gentle Manne's Dennis: accepted!

siggy by tranland
Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

I must ask: Can I reserve both a morph and a Rocket grunt?

I`m on my DSi right now...
Old 09-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Doodlebop Offline

WOO HOO, IZZA ROCKET.

Name: Alexandra Morrin (prefers to be called Alex)

Alignment: Rocket

Position: Executive

Appearance: Alex is a tiny woman, about 5 feet 3 inches. Her hair dark brown cut so it falls to midwaist. She has a pointed face with a sharp nose. Her eyes are very dark, and she She wears no makeup except for some dark red lipstick and nail polish. She has very thick, dark lashes. Her arms are very skinny. So are her legs. Her legs are long and her body is short, making her look somewhat gangly and awkward. Her skin is rather pale. She's very thin. Not muscular at all. Thin eyebrows.

She wears the typical team rocket outfit except for a dark red scarf.

Personality: Alex is a sharp one. She mostly keeps quiet as she works herself up through the ranks. She has a drive that most can't come close to. She's even headed, and pretty serious. She doesn't have time to joke around, and she frowns upon anyone who thinks they do. She doesn't let much get by her. According to her, it's all just business. She's not here to get attached to you. So you can take your problems somewhere else. She's traded dreams for cold hard reality. However, she actually does have morals, though it is a bit odd for a Rocket. Basically, they entail that you don't harm someone unless they make the first blow. If you do harm or insult her, though, it's no holds barred.

Alex is definetely not a people person. She's usually hanging back with her Pokemon. She's slightly vain. She is very hard to get mad, even if you try very hard to do so. She's also power-hungry, but she's much more calculating then the average Rocket. And she's very patient...

Background: You'll just have to wait and see. MUA-HA.

Weapons: Lightweight pistol, 8 rounds. Mostly for defensive purposes. She keeps it on her belt.

Pokemon: Absol, Mawile, Nidoqueen

Other: Perpetually dieting. Her I.Q. is 145. Has a bit of a smoking problem. Left handed. Vegetarian.

...I wonder. What does a charboiled charizard taste like, anywho? Very punny, I'm sure.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 09-25-2010, 05:13 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Name: Amuri Flowergrove
Alignment: Pokemorph
Species: Shuppet
Appearance: Before and After.

Amuri used to have dark blue hair with yellow bows. Her eyes were the same shade, but they were more purplish. The dress she wore was not colored, but it was white with a flower-like bottom. She had cute pink socks with no design. She didn't wear shoes that often, but whenever she did, they matched either her eyes, her hair, or her dress.

Now, Amuri has slightly lighter hair and teal blue eyes. She stands at about 6'3, and weighs the same as any normal Shuppet. She has a longer, blue dress and blue shoes. The dress has a purple bow surrounding it, and it's color changes to that of a Shuppet's halfway down. Her skin has a new, purple tint. Along with this, Shuppet's horn has come out of her head.
Personality: Amuri hates sunlight, and doesn't get much sleep at night. She usually just holds onto a bar on the ceiling and watches everyone. She cares only for herself, and never wanted to be in Team Rocket. She is cold, and somewhat evil. She doesn't try to make friends with just anyone. She thinks friendships prove people as weak, and foolish. She always goes by her own ways, and haunts anyone that gives her orders.
Background: Not much of her past is known, but it is known that she was raised by evil parents, who sent her off to a boarding school the year before she became half-Shuppet, and they ran off. She was then sent to live with her uncle, Drecana Almoidai, which, in their code, meant Gengar Fanvasa. She soon found out that her parents had died in a Police Chase, and Team Rocket had stolen her Pokemon on the same day. She went after her Pokemon, but was too late. Right when she came in, a lab ray shot her, when she woke up, she had a Shuppet's horn, and she was floating in midair.
Skills: She doesn't really need to walk, due to her having the ability to levitate or float, or whatever Ghost's do.
Moves: Curse, Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond (Amuri's Shuppet was born to a Gengar.)
Pokemon: Zorua, Female
Umbreon, Female
Other: Charbroiled Charizard's are good, but Cheesecake Chimecho is better.

Name: Flo Songheart
Alignment: Rocket...or not.
Position: Traitor grunt.
Appearance: Flo had long, black hair that seems perfect, but really isn't. It has tons of hidden tangles in it, and it goes down to her elbow's. She stands about 5'7 or so, and seems quite small for her age to herself. She wears the normal Rocket uniform, a black cloak with a pink or red R on it, and a white undershirt with almost-black bluejeans. She has red shoes to top it all off, along with red socks. She has blue eyeliner on at most times, and she had green, or Hazel eyes. Some people would say it is Hazel mixed with Emerald a bit, but really, one eye is more Emerald then hazel.
Personality: Flo is quite nice, but she can be stern and evil at times. Get her mad, and she will try and kill you. She is apparently short-tempered. She cares mainly for others, and actually likes the Pokemorphs. She usually gets mad at Team Rocket, rather than getting mad at the Morphs. She thinks that the Morphs should have gotten their Pokemon back rather then being turned into Pokemon themselves. She is sorry to the Pokemorphs. She is otherwise laid back, and slightly carefree when relaxing.
Background: Flo was raised in a two-floor house, one floor for her, her brother, and the Umbreon to sleep, and the other floor for her parents to sleep, and the Glameow. She never exactly got what she wanted, and was rather treated as a slave. She cooked and cleaned, she had nothing in her room except for her belongings. When she turned ten, she somehow got out of the house and took Umbreon with her. Her brother, Max, was left at the house, and the Glameow moved into his room. I soon started to collect other Pokemon, first being an Absol. How? That will be told later.
Weapons: Only a spear made out of a stick and a really sharp rock and her own hands.
Pokemon: Umbreon, Female.
Absol, Male.
Other: What does a Charbroild Charizard taste like again? I totally forgot.

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-25-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:57 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Hi, Tokyokit~ I should have posted this earlier, but the one spot we have left is really meant for a Rocket. So I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline Amuri. :( However, I'd like to see your Rocket signup! Other players are already vying for that spot, though. Whoever has the best one gets it, of course.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Vostok Exocet

Position: Executive

Appearance: Vostok's appearance is that of a well-built human male. He's a tall man, about 5'11". He has silver-colored short hair, straight and reaching down to the top of his ears. He really doesn't look as young as he really is, looking as if he were in his early 50's. His skin is somewhat pale in comparison to most. He wears the typical white executive uniform, along with a white beret set atop his head. His eyes are fixed into a permanent glare-like expression.

Personality: A "likable ass-hole". He's extremely intelligent and observant, looking into the smallest details of things to find what he's looking for and getting answers. He's incredibly dispassionate and cold, being able to tell of a person by simply listening and watching, even going as far as to call a person out on the bad things about them instead of the good, most of the time. He takes much pleasure in finding usually ignored details, but means well in doing so. He is, indeed, a confusing person, which is why he's not really 'friends' with anyone of the Rocket team. He doesn't mind it though, he feels that friendships would get in the way of work.

Background: FIND OUT.

Weapons: IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE, combat knife.

Pokemon:
Female Jarooda
Male Warubiaru
Female Mismagius
Male Xatu

Other: I feel that charboiled charizard is rather
Spoiler:
charred.

Well, here's my go at it...

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:25 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Doodlebop's Alexandra, Tokyokit's Flo, and Gentle Manne's Vostok: pending. I'll wait for more Rocket signups, because I know other people are working on them.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-27-2010, 01:20 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Okay, I've decided! Doodlebop's Alexandra: accepted!

siggy by tranland
Old 10-26-2010, 05:30 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Dr. James Harper, Ph.D. (normally goes by last name and hates the nickname Jim)

Position: Anthropologist and Head Surgeon

Appearance: Harper is of average height and slender, with short, wavy, blondish hair, blue eyes, and a square jaw. His skin is light and smooth. His face is expressive, and quite animated. Every mood is displayed plainly, yet his smile is mysterious. Thoughtful. Almost playful. He walks slowly, but purposefully. Although his physical youth is obvious, people can still tell how old he is. He wears a pressed shirt and tie every day to work, and of course a white lab coat. Sometimes he needs glasses.

Personality: Harper is genuinely nice. He can talk to just about anyone about just about anything, and he loves people. He loves the morphs – he helped to create some of them. Battles excite him because when the subjects get hurt, they visit the medical wing. Harper is, however, aware that none of them trust or even necessarily like him, so he makes do with keeping an appraising distance. He’s got brains, obviously, but he tries not to flaunt them for the less intelligent Rockets. He’s not sure how he feels about the morality of the Institute’s activities, so he ignores it and does what he loves, even though his confusion and indecision eats at him.

Background: Hahaha.

Weapons: Does a pen count?

Pokemon: Dewgong, Ivysaur

Other: Charbroiled Charizard

siggy by tranland
Old 01-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranland View Post
Weapons: Does a pen count?
Well, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Let me try.

Name: Semloh (unknown last name)

Alignment: Pokemorph-Rocket (pretends) -Not so much (reality)

Species: Gallade

Appearance: Semloh looked like an ordinary 13 year old, with anthracite black hair that wass straight and was always the same length. He had a spindly frame, and a pale complexion.

However, after he was morphed, his hair has disappeared, and instead, a green helmet has appeared in its place. His spindly frame became slightly bulkier, and his pale complexion almost pure white. He now has green, extendable blades coming out of his elbows, which he can use skillfully in combat. He always wears a half-smile that extends from his right.

Personality: Semloh is a kindred spirit, both kind and intelligent. He, however, has had his sanity bent by the recent traumatic events that have occourred due to Team Rocket. He has a bit of Sherlock Holmes in him, and can read people with incredible accuracy. He has an intuitive feel for the future, both because he is a Psychic and because he can put things together in ways most don't expect. He is always stubborn, and when he thinks something is true, it is very hard to convince him otherwise.

Background: I like mysteries, and this is one of them.

Moves:
  • Swords Dance
  • Night Slash
  • Psycho Cut
  • Brick Break

Pokemon: Shandera, Porygon-Z

Other: Need I say it...

Charbroiled Charizard!!!!!!