Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Harry Potter and the Spawn of Voldemort (MA15 for Violence and Romance) RP {SU op

"Sorry for the little conflict there." said the boy to Mina as he looked at her. She just looked unaffected by it and looked at the others. Soon enough the boy spoke again, "Oh, I forgot someone."

Soon he opened the window and Mina at once held on to her shawls as she watch an eagle fly into the compartment. She took a look at it and was impress that the young boy was able to train such a thing. She lightly frown when the boy had began to fed it raw meat.

"So, as I was saying. Ashley and Jeremy, you guys wanna come to my uncle's ranch this October. Mina and Stefan too. I am looking for at least one kid from every house. What do you guys think?" said the boy once things had settle down.

Mina was taken back by the request. She had bray knew this boy and he was inviting her to his home. She thought this was crazy and knew that there be no way she would be joining them. Also this would make her image within her house tarnish if they found out that she been to some ranch. Mina had no problem visiting a ranch since some of her uncles own a few but that was something she didn't share with her classmates that try to find out about her personal life.

"I am grateful for the invitation but I am going have to refuse."said Mina in her emotionless tone. "It be rude of me to be such of a thing especially since I know so little of you and your history, much less your name. Thank you but no thanks."

Soon Mina began to drift away in thought as she let the compartment mates discuss whatever they were discussing. Eventually they had arrive at the school and Mina made sure she was one of the first ones out of the compartment.

Eventually she had join the ranks of her house in Slytherin. They spoke about their summer and Mina thought that it must be nice for their standards. She would tell them her own but she wasn't going to do such a thing. Also it would mean that she may accidentally reveal her mother's heritage.

Then Professor Potter began to spoke as he introduce his niece. Mina turned he head to see the girl and was lightly surprise it was the one that she had shared a compartment with. She mentally shrugged off the revelation and just ate her dinner.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-27-2010, 02:37 PM
false pretence Offline

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Spawn of Voldemort (MA15 for Violence and Romance) RP {SU op

"It is possible that we have seen each other Stefan but must have never interacted with each other." Mina had said. Stefan nodded and gave a friendly smile. Hours and hours had passed by until night finally fell over the clear sky. The train came to a stop as he stood up to exit the compartment with all the other students. When Stefan walked off the train and looked back, he had lost his friends in the crowd.

"Perfect..." Stefan sighed as he followed the other students into the castle and walked into the Great Hall. To his excitement, he saw Jeremy and Ashley talking to their family. He took a seat at the long table and talked to some of the other students who came up to him asking about Quidditch. Stefan would have to get use to this since he was the Quidditch Captain this year for Gryffindor. After when all the students took their seats and the Sorting Hat placing the first years into their Houses, the Headmaster finally spoke.

"May I have your attention for just a moment?" Professor Potter began, "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that you all had a fantastic summer. To the first years, I hope you have a wonderful year. Don't be afraid to ask our staff for help. Also, we have a special person joining us this year. I want everyone to welcome my oldest niece, Ashley. She is a seventh year in Gryffindor and has been home schooled." Everyone in the Great Hall had turned around and found Ashley, most of them giving her friendly smiles and waves. Stefan noticed that Montezuma had looked at Ashley, then whispered something to the boy next to him and they both began to laugh. "Now, I hope everyone has a great year in Hogwarts this year. So now, let the feast begin!" Professor Potter finished, then endless food appeared on the table. After an hour had passed until the feast was finished. Stefan stood up along with the other students and walked up to Gryffindor Tower. He gave the password to the Fat Lady and stepped through the tunnel, then into the common room.

"Home sweet home." Stefan happily said as he walked up to the boys' dormitories and picked the bed which had all of his belongings on it, including his owl that was in it's cage. Stefan let out his owl from the cage and sat on the bed for a few moments.

"Since Jeremy and Ashley are in Gryffindor also I'll just wait for them downstairs." Stefan said as he stood up and walked down to the fireplace which had a couch in front of it. He took a seat and waited for them.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:45 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Alan got off the train, slightly ashamed he asked Mina about the ranch trip by mere impulse. However, when he got to the banquet he immediatley lightened up and began to party with his friends. When professor Potter introduced Ashley, Alan saw Montezuma and Scorpius Malfoy sharing what seemed to be a crude joke between them. Alan made a mental note to teach those two a lesson on the athletic field. Though most other kids his age outclassed him with magical talent, Alan's upbringing allowed him the ability to scrap with the best of 'em. As he attempted to decide on Greco-Roman wrestling or Krav Maga martial arts, a hand on his shoulder surprised him. He looked up into the smiling old face of Henry McCoy.

"How ya doin' kiddo?" The kindly old man asked. He was dressed in the fanciest clothes Alan had ever seen him where. A tweed jacket and khaki pants with an awful looking plaid bow tie. The figurhead on Henry's cane winked at him and Alan recognized the transfigured form of Throckmorton the gargoyle, one of Henry's bounder fairies. A monkey like creature with spiky hair that stuck out at outrageous angles waved at him from Henry's shoulder. The always mischevious Spriggan, Thistletwit.

"What are you doing here Henry!!!" Alan said excitedly.

"Sit still for once and you'll find out!" The old farmer said as Headmaster Longbottom suddenly stood for an anouncement.

"Children, I would like to introduce our newest teacher, he is an expert on bounder fairies and will be teaching a new class about these unique creatures." The former Griffindor, now headmaster said aloud. Alan couldn't believe it. Henry, or Prof. McCoy now, was a clever old fart but this was amazing, he was now a teacher at Hogwarts! He even got them to teach a new class.

"This is gonna be one awesome year!!!" Alan exclaimed.

Last edited by infernorose888; 09-29-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:45 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

i'll post tomorrow when im more awake but i just wanted to point out a couple of things. first off, the Headmaster of Hogwarts is Professor Potter, not Professor Longbottom. Professor Longbottom is just the Herbology teacher of Hogwarts. and as for the other thing, Headmaster Potter introduced Ashley to the whole school as his niece, not Mina. so could you just edit your last post Infernorose888?
Old 09-29-2010, 01:30 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

the Mina thing was a typo, sorry about that. Plus, at the end of book 7, Neville was the headmaster of Hogwarts. Did you read that by any chance?
Old 09-29-2010, 04:55 PM
false pretence Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernorose888 View Post
the Mina thing was a typo, sorry about that. Plus, at the end of book 7, Neville was the headmaster of Hogwarts. Did you read that by any chance?
I've read the seventh book also and I don't recall it saying that Neville became the Headmaster, only a Professor. The ending of the book doesn't say who the new Headmaster is for that generation, which really ticked me off. XD I also went online to double check to see if Neville became the Headmaster and I found that he didn't. He only became the Herbology teacher. So it pretty much ends with who the reader would want the Headmaster to be, so in this case Kei picked Harry, which was a VERY good choice.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by false pretence View Post
I've read the seventh book also and I don't recall it saying that Neville became the Headmaster, only a Professor. The ending of the book doesn't say who the new Headmaster is for that generation, which really ticked me off. XD I also went online to double check to see if Neville became the Headmaster and I found that he didn't. He only became the Herbology teacher. So it pretty much ends with who the reader would want the Headmaster to be, so in this case Kei picked Harry, which was a VERY good choice.
yeah i found that annoying too >-<

When the feast was over with, Ashley and Jeremy stood up and walked back over to their family and the other staff. The two of them turned around at some obnoxious laughter coming from behind them, seeing Montezuma and Scorpius Malfoy looking right over at Ashley.

"I know Montezuma already but who's the other guy?" Ashley asked.

"That's Scorpius Malfoy. I want you guys to stay away from them." Hermione said as she looked back over at Ashley and Jeremy. The two of them nodded and stood there for a few minutes. Ashley knew of the Malfoy family and hated them, knowing what they had done to Hermione when she was a teenager, using the Cruciatus Curse on her while Ron and Harry were locked away in a jail cell listening to her horrible screams. Her family seemed to forgive the Malfoys', but Ashley couldn't. Even though she wasn't born or even thought of yet, she still felt that hatred.

"You two better be off to unpack." Harry said as the Great Hall was now emptied. Ashley and Jeremy nodded as they walked away and walked up to Gryffindor Tower, where the Fat Lady's painting stood.

"Password?" she asked.
"Fortuna Major." replied Jeremy. The Fat Lady nodded and let the painting swing open, letting a passageway revealed. The two teenagers stepped inside and into the common room. The students from Gryffindor all looked up at Ashley and smiled.

"Such an honor it is to meet you!"
"You two are famous like your parents!"
"You guys are so lucky so have them as your parents!" students said to mainly Ashley since this was their first time meeting her.

"Er thanks..." Ashley said, glancing over to Jeremy for some help.
"Alright guys, give her room!" Jeremy said. The group of all different ages separated and went back to doing their own thing. Ashley sighed as she looked over at the couch, seeing Stefan sitting by the fireplace.

"Hey there's Stefan." Ashley said as she walked towards him, Jeremy following. She sat down on the couch and looked over at him as Jeremy sat on the floor and looked into the blazing fire. "This is going to be a long year..." Ashley sighed but kept on her smile.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:32 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

hmm, how could I have missed that.......
Old 09-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Mina ate her food mostly alone. Some of her fellow housemates would ask her the typical question of how was her summer and she would give them just a simple answer. This came from most of the younger years who didn't know Mina but a lot of the older students knew that talking to her wasn't as pleasant as it may look like. Mina would love to talk to them but she knew it was pointless as they would go on and on about purebloodity and all the such. It made her upset.

Mina looked over her shoulder to see that Montezuma and Scorpius were talking. Those two always seem to be together which upset Mina since clearly they were leading the pure blood movement in the house currently. There always seem to be somebody pushing that and they did try to invite Mina into their little gathering but she inside herself refuse them. Though they think that she supports them since she been silence to their invitation.

Once the happy atmosphere began to die down, Mina got up from her seat and began to leave the Great Hall. As she walked out of the Great Hall and into the many hallways Mina began to wonder and take different passageways. She eventually took notice.

"This isn't the way to the dungeons," said Mina as she looked around and sighed. She just stood there and guess that it was too early to head in there already. Most likely her housemates were talking about how great it was to be born a pureblood and the such. "Buene. Better this way. It is too early to head down there."

Mina at once looked for a window and lean against the wall next to it. The moonlight shining though the window gave her an eerie glow as she reached into her robe and opened up a small box in there. A white snake was inside who seem to be sleeping She looked around for anybody and then opened her mouth to let out a hissing sound. She then quickly closed it and place it back into her robes.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: False Pretence is really busy with college work so he asked me to take care of his character =]

IC: "Hey guys. Enjoying the paparazzi?" Stefan asked with a chuckle.
"Haha no not really. I just wanted a normal year." Ashley said. Jeremy turned his body around so he could look at Stefan and Ashley. Even though the two of them had just met each other on the train, Jeremy could see a weird connecting between the two. Over the past years at Hogwarts Stefan has broken hearts over and over, moving onto a different girl almost every week. This time something was different about him though, like he only looked at Ashley and not any other girl.

I think Stefan has actually fallen for her already and not just lust. Jeremy thought to himself and smiled. This was his chance to really get to know Stefan and become friends with him. He had a feeling that this was going to be a good year.

"So Stefan, when are Quidditch tryouts this year?"
"In about two weeks. How would you like to be co-captain? It guarantees you your spot on the team and everything. These past six years you've yearned it."
"That would be great! Ashley it trying out for Seeker."
"Oh really?" Stefan shifted his gaze back to Ashley and smiled.
"Yeah. My family and I have been practicing for years so I think I have what it takes." Ashley said as she smiled as well.
"That's great. I'll let you know when tryouts are." said Stefan. The three of them looked into the fireplace and watched the flames dance randomly.

Miles and miles away stood an old shack that looked like it was going to collapse at any minute. The outside wood of the shack looked old with its dark brown wood. The shack was surrounded by burnt down trees and a spooky white fog bank that always seemed to hover there. The inside looked as bad as its outside. It had dark brown wood walls, old dusty carpets and ripped up stained furniture. An old creaky staircase was located right when you opened the front door and to the left. Up the stairs had a room with a dim light on. In that room sat Salazar on an old bed with his wand pointed out to the caretaker.

"I--I didn't mean to upset you my Lord." the old man known as the caretaker said. Salazar laughed and just looked at him.
"You have upset me for the last time. Now, you shall pay the price."
"Please show mercy!" cried the old man as he knelt down and bowed to Salazar.
"Avada Kedavra!" Salazar yelled as an green light came from his wand and hit the man, killing him instantly as he flung across the room from the power of the spell. A chuckle could be heard from across the other side of the room where Salazar's mother stood.

"When shall we make the attack on Hogwarts my son?"
"A week after Christmas when the students have returned from their holidays. No one but an army of my most loyal Death Eaters know of my existence. I want to let everyone know of my presence by wiping out EVERYONE of Hogwarts. I want to see the blood spill of all the students and staff." Salazar said with an evil grin. The two of them laughed together as he stood up and looked out into the night, the direction of where Hogwarts was.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:04 AM
my-little-starr Offline

OOC: I’ll just jump right on in here… :3

IC:

Jade Carrow slowly made her way from the Great Hall to the Gryffindor Common Room. She would normally be with her friend, Nancy Longbottom, daughter Neville Longbottom, one of the fighters in the Final Battle of the Second Wizarding War alongside Harry Potter. The battle that brought down Lord Voldemort for good. But tonight, she was walking alone. Nancy was helping some of the first year Hufflepuffs find their way because some of the older Slytherin students were on the prowl looking for first years to torture.

She was a pretty girl, with long brown hair with blonde streaks in it that fell down to her waist. She would often change the color of her streaks about once a month. Her eyes were a deep shade of hazel and were the window to her soul, according to her mother. There was a lot you could learn about a person by just looking into their eyes.

Her friend, Nancy was much prettier than she was. Nancy had long dark brown hair, fair skin, a rather womanly figure and beautiful vibrant green eyes that made Jade’s look duller than mud. Nancy was always so kind to everyone, and had many friends in other houses, even Slytherin. Many people thought she shouldn’t hang out with someone like Jade, because there was the chance Jade would turn on her. As if she ever would.

“Password?” the Fat Lady asked impatiently when the girl arrived.

“Fortuna Major,” she replied and the portrait swung open almost immediately. She stepped in with a sigh, looking around only to find that most people in the Common Room were crowding around Ashley Weasley, the daughter of the Transfiguration professor, Ronald Weasley, who was sitting next to her cousin, Jeremy Potter and a few other Gryffindors who she didn’t recognize.

At first, she wanted to walk over and introduce herself to the girl, but some of the scathing looks she received from other occupants in the room told her that would be a bad idea. She had grown used to being looked at like she was scum. She was the granddaughter of a Death Eater, after all. Not many people besides Nancy and others she knew really well were willing to trust her with anything.

She brushed by the people, passing Ashley on the couch, her brown and blonde hair flaring out behind her instead of up in her usual ponytail.

“Welcome to Hogwarts,” she said quietly before continuing up to her dorm.

She was running. Trying to get away... But yet, it seemed like the more she runned, the closer to death she got. They were gaining on her no matter which way she ran. She clutched her crying child to her chest, pleading with it to stop crying so maybe the evil men would lose them. But the child did not stop...

“Avada Kedavra,” a snake like voice hissed and the woman fell, taking the now silent child with her.

A loud scream filled the night air.

The scream echoed through the girls' dorm room as Nancy shook her friend awake. Her other roommates looked on warily. Silently wondering if Jade was okay.

“Jade! It's okay, wake up! You're only having a nightmare,” Nancy's words didn't seem to console the girl as her eyes opened and tears ran down her cheeks. The cold feeling of dread creeping over.

Something was coming. Something bad.

OOC: Not much that I could do this time. Once Jade opens up more things will be great.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley was sitting on the couch next to Stefan and Jeremy was on the floor next to Ashley's legs, a girl walked passed with long brown hair and blonde streaks.

“Welcome to Hogwarts,” she had said quietly. Ashley gave her a smile as she watched the girl disappear into the dorms. When the girl was gone, Ashley looked down, then back up at Jeremy and Stefan.

"Did...did I do something?" Ashley asked. Jeremy looked from Ashley to where the girl had disappeared, then back over at Ashley.

"Don't worry, you didn't do anything. That's just Jade Carrow."

"Jade Carrow?" Ashley asked in confusion. She had heard that last name before, but she couldn't figure out where. Jeremy saw Ashley's confusion and sat back, filling in the missing pieces.

"She's the granddaughter of Alecto Carrow, one of the main Death Eaters who worked for Vol-" Jeremy stopped short as he looked down for a few seconds. Even though the Dark Lord was long gone, people were still terrified to speak of his name. "--who worked for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

"What?" Ashley's eyes widened as she quickly looked to where Jade had disappeared.

"Yeah, I know. Not that many people talk to her. I think her only friend is that Nancy Longbottom girl." Jeremy added. Ashley looked over at her cousin with an confused expression again.

"Longbottom? Like Professor Longbottom? The school's Herbology teacher?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah." Jeremy nodded his head as he looked over at Ashley. Ashley looked from Stefan and Jeremy to the fire, then quickly standing up.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm gonna go introduce myself to Jade." Ashley replied.

"Didn't you hear what I just told you?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I just don't think it would be a good idea."

"Umm hello? If your father, the Headmaster of Hogwarts, thought that Jade was a school threat, then do you really think that he would let Jade into the school?"

"Headmaster Dumbledore let in Vo-...He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named..." Jeremy stopped talking, but Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Why is everyone afraid to use his name? Lord Voldemort, there I said it. Am I bursting into flames? No. I'm not afraid to use his name. He's dead."

"That's not the point Ashley. Look, I'm just saying that I don't think you should get involved with Jade." Jeremy and Ashley locked eyes for a few moments. After about a half minute of staring, Ashley took a few steps and stopped, turning her head.

"I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." Ashley swiftly ran up the spiral brick stairs and was out of sight. Jeremy just looked into the fire and let out a sigh.

When Ashley got upstairs to where the beds were, she saw Jade as well. Ashley gave her a smile as she went to the bed that had her belongings on it, being a strange coincidence that her bed was right next to Jade's. As Ashley sat on her bed, she opened her owl's cage and let the dark brown bird out so she could fly around.

"There you go Lou-Lou." Ashley said with a smile. A few hours had passed by and everyone was asleep. Ashley didn't get a chance to introduce herself to Jade since a group of girls came in wanting to talk to Ashley, so she decided that she would talk to Jade in the morning during breakfast. As Ashley was unconscious in an random dream that involved the ocean, a scream suddenly had awoken her.

“Jade! It's okay, wake up! You're only having a nightmare,” a voice was heard as Ashley quickly sat up. She looked to her left and saw that Jade was screaming in her sleep. She quickly stood to her feet and was beside Jade's bed and the other girl as Jade's eyes opened and tears beginning to run down her cheeks.

"It's okay it's okay, you were only having a nightmare." Ashley said as she quickly grabbed her wand from the nightstand and pointed it to her trunk. "Accio Handkerchief!" she said as an sapphire blue handkerchief came from Ashley's trunk and into her hands. She then turned around and offered the handkerchief to Jade so she could use it to wipe away her tears.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:26 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Alan lay in his bed, staring at the sealing. Rascal was curled up on his lap, contetedly snoring. However, Alan couldn't shake the itch, he'd had it before. It only started when something awful was going to happen. He couldn't place a finger on it, but something told him that this would be the worst disaster he had ever experienced.

Deep in the Central American Jungles, At the site of what was once a glorious temple, something was burning. The gold, obsidian, and feather adorned figure of Monteczuma stood before an elderly civilian man strapped to an obsidian table. Behind him, many new world deatheaters were chanting in what was thought to be a lost language. Monteczuma lifted the knife and brought it down and into the poor old man's chest, with terrifying, surgical, precision, he removed the heart and tossed it into a basket full of pumping, bleeding human hearts. He then grabbed the corpse and threw it down to his followers who fell upon it like a pack of wild dogs, tearing at the flesh wih tooth and nail. The next sacrifice was hauled up and strapped to the altar. As the blood trickled down the steps, it pooled into the word carved on each stone. Huitzipoctili!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 06:34 PM
false pretence Offline

As Stefan was sitting on the couch next to Ashley, Jade Carrow walked passed the couch, but before she left she had said something.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," Jade said said in a quite voice. Stefan watched as Ashley gave her a polite smile until Jade was out of sight, then turning to Stefan and Jeremy.

"Did...did I do something?" asked Ashley. Stefan shook his head back and forth as he heard Jeremy begin to speak.
"Don't worry, you didn't do anything. That's just Jade Carrow." Jeremy said.
"Jade Carrow?"
"She's the granddaughter of Alecto Carrow, one of the main Death Eaters who worked for Vol-" Stefan saw that Jeremy stopped short at the name. Stefan looked down to the fire, knowing that people were still afraid to speak of the name. He didn't blame any of them either. Even Stefan was still afraid to use the name and wouldn't dare to speak of it. "--who worked for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."
"What?" Stefan heard Ashley said as he looked up and saw that she was staring into the direction where Jade had vanished.
"Yeah, I know. Not that many people talk to her. I think her only friend is that Nancy Longbottom girl."
"Longbottom? Like Professor Longbottom? The school's Herbology teacher?" Stefan nodded his head to Ashley's question.
"Yeah." Jeremy nodded his head as well. A few seconds later Ashley had stood to her feet and was about to walk away. "Where are you going?"
"I'm gonna go introduce myself to Jade." Ashley replied.
"I don't think you should." Stefan finally added.
"Didn't you hear what I just told you?" Jeremy asked.
"Yeah, so?" Ashley replied again.
"I just don't think it would be a good idea."
"Umm hello? If your father, the Headmaster of Hogwarts, thought that Jade was a school threat, then do you really think that he would let Jade into the school?" Ashley argued.
"Headmaster Dumbledore let in Vo-...He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named..." Jeremy stopped short and Stefan saw the irritation in Ashley's eyes.
"Why is everyone afraid to use his name? Lord Voldemort, there I said it. Am I bursting into flames? No. I'm not afraid to use his name. He's dead."
"That's not the point Ashley. Look, I'm just saying that I don't think you should get involved with Jade."
"I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." with that, Ashley disappeared into the dorms. Jeremy and Stefan sighed at the same time and looked into the fire.

Later that night, Stefan walked up to his own bed and sat in the window, writing in his journal.

I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her. I'm simply not able to resist her. I had a plan. I wanted to change who I was, create a life as someone new, someone without the past. Someone alive. They follow you. You can't escape them - as much as you want to.

"Hey Stefan my man!" a male voice said as he pat Stefan on the back. He looked over and saw his friend Billy, a seventh year. Stefan quickly closed his journal and looked up at him.
"Hey Billy, how was your summer?"
"It's was okay. I saw you you know."
"What are you talking about?"
"You talking to that new seventh year, Ashley. Damn dude, she's smoking hot! I'd be careful though. You know who her family is, right?"
"Yes I know. The other students won't stop talking about her."
"It looks like her and her cousin Jeremy are really famous around here then. My father was even talking about them."
"Are you serious?"
"Yup. Somehow word got out that Ashley was coming to Hogwarts her first time this year. She even has a little entry in the Daily Prophet."
"Really? Who wrote it?"
"The daughter of Rita Skeeter, Pansy Quill. It's right here on page six." Stefan quickly grabbed the Daily Prophet from Billy's hands and hurried to the sixth page, reading out loud so Billy could hear.

Ashley Weasly, the daughter of Ronald and Hermione Weasly, is attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a seventh year for the first time in her life. Sure it is great that she is attending, but why is this her first time? Why has she been hiding all of these years? My sources say that she has been attending Muggle schooling while being home schooled by her parents, doing Hogwarts school from home. the last time I recalled, underage magic is illegal until your seventeen, but Ashley has been doing magic outside the school ever since she was an infant. May I remind you that her whole father's side of the family are all blood traitors, and her mother's side are all Muggles. It looks like her blood should be cleansed, seeing how dirty it is.

Some people say that Ashley shouldn't of have giving the right to have these special treatments and that it's all do to favoritism. Since her uncle and aunt are Harry and Ginny Potter, people have said that Ashley is one of the favorites, so she can do anything she wants. I don't think this is fair though. If other children from Hogwarts wanted to do the same thing Ashley had done, I am sure that Harry Potter would never allow it. I think that Ashley is a spoiled little brat who will always get her way.

Stefan stopped reading and handed back the Daily Prophet to Billy since he was unable to read anymore. Anger filled up in Stefan as he rapidly shook his head back and forth.

"That lady is just like her damn mother!" Stefan yelled as Billy jumped a little.
"Incendio." Billy said as flames came out of his wand and burnt the Daily Prophet to a crisp. When the fire was out he looked over at Stefan.
"People know that she's stupid and a liar. Everything will be okay." Billy said as he pat Stefan on the back again. Stefan nodded and looked back out the window. A few hours later he was sound asleep in his bed, his brown journal underneath his pillow. Faint screams could be heard from the girl's dormitory, but Stefan didn't wake up.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:33 PM
my-little-starr Offline

IC:

“It’s okay, it’s okay, you were only having a nightmare,” soothed and oddly comforting voice. No one had ever spoken like that to Jade, except for Nancy, that is. “Accio handkerchief.”

A blue handkerchief suddenly appeared in front of Jade’s face and she took it hesitantly, using it to dry her eyes as the tears finally stopped. She hated it when she had those nightmares. Something about them just seemed so… real. She had never told anyone about them, except Nancy, who couldn’t help but think these were more than just simple nightmares.

“Thanks,” Jade said softly, handing the cloth back to the brown haired girl. “I appreciate it.”

“Was it one of those dreams again?” Nancy asked as a couple of the other girls rolled their eyes and crawled back into their beds.

Jade nodded her head and Nancy frowned. “I keep telling you to see Professor Potter about those dreams, Jade. He might refer you to Madam Pomfrey for some dreamless sleep potions. It could be a good thing for you, and the rest of Gryffindor,” she joked weakly.

Jade didn’t even smile. “And worry him with my stupid nightmares? No thanks, Nancy, the man’s had a hard enough life without having to baby-sit children more than usual.”

“I’m just say-” Nancy cut herself off with a sigh. It was pointless to try and force Jade to change her mind about something. “You’re so stubborn sometimes, Jade. And that’s not always a good thing.”

“You’re nosy,” Jade retorted playfully. “That’s never a good thing.”

Her eyes traveled to Ashley, and Jade gave the girl a friendly smile. “Thanks again, Ashley. Sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier, it just… didn’t seem like a smart move with the way everyone was glaring at me. You seem like a great person, though, right, Nancy?”

“She sure does,” Nancy replied. “Isn’t your Dad the Transfiguration teacher? I think I read about you in the Daily Prophet.”

Jade rolled her eyes. “Don’t tell me that your read Pansy Quill’s article about Ashley, too. That girl is going to end up just like her mother, hated by all.”

Nancy shrugged. “So I read the paper, sue me.”