Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Battle of the races. A legendary war story.

I had this idea rushing through my head for days now and i just had to get it outta my system.

The land was once a happy place where pokemon and people would live happily together and trainers would capture pokemon and train them to battle. But than an evil filled the world as Team Rocket which got defeated than it was Team Magma and Aqua and than Team Galactic. But that there was something even worse than them an unknown organisation that hated pokemon and anyone that had something to do with them. So the people of the pokemon world named them the Pokemon Crushers. As the Pokemon Crushers took over they released a gas around the world that got rid of all the pokemon and it gave the humans odd pokemon like powers.

It was over nothing could be done to restore the world to normal. Or so they thought.

There are very few pokemon that are still here today. They are know as Legendary Pokemon and they aim to save the world. There mission is to retreive the antodote and release it across the world turning things back to the way they were. And there is a story about how this would happen and of a select few people that will end up helping the pokemon Legendarys because of a special bond between them and a legendary.

Additional:
You can be a legendary
Pokemon Researcher/Professor working for the Pokemon Crushers
A person bonded with a Legendary
A soldier for the Pokemon Crushers

In this the Legendaries can have genders.

Rules:
1. Follow PE2K rules. That is always a must.
2. No Godmodding. I hate it, don't want to see it.
3. No Bunnying. I understand if a person has given you permission for they may be away on vacation or something but other than that NO BUNNYING.
4. No Txt talk/1337 speak. We're all High Schoolers now (at least I hope you all are) so we shouldn't have to use that kind of speech. Besides, it gets annoying to read as well and I would prefer proper grammar and spelling in your posts.
5. Be Descriptive. AYYYYEE! I can't stress this enough! Please do attempt to make a paragraph or more per post (preferably two)! I hate to see one liners.
6. Be Courteous. I want this to be a fun and good roleplay so let's make it enjoyable for everyone! That means no flaming other people. Please be courteous to others and tell them nicely if they're doing something wrong.
7. You can curse but keep it to a minimum please.
8. There will be fight scenes but try not to make it to grusome so dont rip off there head ok.

Name: (No need for explanation)
Species: (What Legendary are they?)
Appearance: (I think just a picture is fine here but be sure to include details you want that may not be in that picture, such as scars, etc.)
Personality: (How do they act? A paragraph minimum please)

Name: (First and last)
Appearance: (A picture is good.)
Powers: (Two maximum and I want a description)

Bonded Pokemon: (Any Legendary listed below)
Powers: (Two maximum and I want a description. Make them like your bonded legendarys. Like someone bonded with Moltres could be able to send a jet of fire from there hand or something like that.)

Powers: (Two maximum and I want a description)

Legendaries:
Moltres:
Zapdos:
Articuno:
Lugia: (Monday)
Ho Oh:
Entei:
Suicune:
Raikou:
Groudon:
Kyogre:
Mew: (Monday)
Mewtwo:

Name: Raynox
Species: Lugia
Appearance: He has a silver bracelet wrapping around his leg that looks like a swirling whirlpool.
Personality: Raynox is a peace loving pokemon that can't wait to help get the world back to the way it was. He saw many pokemon getting killed and it turned his water red with the blood of the dead pokemon. He decided to flee and hid thousands of miles underwater and hid from the humans. Now that he has surfaced he cant wait to help save the day.
---

Name: Checkers
Species: Mew
Appearance: Here She has a pink scarf around her neck at all times and loves it dearly.
Personality: Checkers is quiet and is very shy. She loves to play and was shocked when the humans turned on the pokemon. She fled deep into a forest and never came out untill now. Now that she knows that she can help she will and would do anything to get the pokemon back. She is now also very determined.
---

Name: Matty Hirote
Bonded Pokemon: Lugia
Appearance: Here
Personality: He is very friendly and can be shy at times. He hates fighting but will do anything to get the pokemon back and the world to the way it was before. He has a short temper and when he loses it he can lose control of his powers. He loves reading and will do anything to have a game of cards. When he isn't doing the normal stuff he likes to sleep.
Powers:
Psychic: He can lift things with his mind and control where they go and how fast. He can even lift things as heavy as a building. When he uses this a pink aura surrounds his body.
Water: He can summon rain clouds and make it rain anywhere even indoors. When he uses this the edges of his body turn fuzzy and his hands start glowing blue.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:10 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Battle of the races. A legendary war story.

Really, you are asking us to not do one-liners, when you are almost doing so in personality. Not cool, dude.

And not to correct you, but it is It was over, nothing could be done to restore the world to normal. Or so they thought;
Name: Kiana Dangers (Kia)
Species: Latias.
Appearance: Kiana
Kiana is like all other Latias, though there is only one, she has the normal red triangle around her head. She has a blue triangle on her belly, surrounded by the normal red triangle that is there. Otherwise, she is mostly white with a tint of gold and blue in places. She has a pink scale necklace on her neck, given to her by Latios.
Personality: Kiana is a really competitive Latias. She likes competing, mostly in speed races or staring competitions. She can keep her eyes open for an hour at a time, and is quite fast, due to having those jet-like wings. She can be shy at times, but she is mainly laid-back. She cares about almost nothing other then Latios and herself. She is not careless, though, as most would think.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Hey Tokyo - would Kia like to go around with a Ho-oh? XD

Name: Margz (last name unknown)
Species: Ho-oh
Appearance: Margz is like a normal Ho-oh but somehow, she wears a pair of red sunglasses (yes, Ho-oh probably don't like it when they have to shield their eyes from Sky Attack or something) and has the mark of a Poke Ball on her wing.
Personality: Margz is quiet, being the one who just has to sit out. She USED to be a Pokemon Trainer from Sinnoh, but mysteriously dissappeared prior to the Pokemon Crusher's attack. Some say that she began to glow a strange light, and disappeared until 5 years later, in the aftermath of the Pokemon Crushers. Somehow, she'd turned into a Ho-oh (the original probably suffered and had to choose the next Ho-oh) during those years. One day, she accidentally flew into Kia, and flew off embarassed. Later, she went to apologize for flying into her, but currently, she's been hanging around, hiding from Pokemon Crushers whenever she could.

(Yes, the history/personality are mixed together.)
Old 09-18-2010, 03:12 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Izayoi View Post
Hey Tokyo - would Kia like to go around with a Ho-oh? XD

Name: Margz (last name unknown)
Species: Ho-oh
Appearance: Margz is like a normal Ho-oh but somehow, she wears a pair of red sunglasses (yes, Ho-oh probably don't like it when they have to shield their eyes from Sky Attack or something) and has the mark of a Poke Ball on her wing.
Personality: Margz is quiet, being the one who just has to sit out. She USED to be a Pokemon Trainer from Sinnoh, but mysteriously dissappeared prior to the Pokemon Crusher's attack. Some say that she began to glow a strange light, and disappeared until 5 years later, in the aftermath of the Pokemon Crushers. Somehow, she'd turned into a Ho-oh (the original probably suffered and had to choose the next Ho-oh) during those years. One day, she accidentally flew into Kia, and flew off embarassed. Later, she went to apologize for flying into her, but currently, she's been hanging around, hiding from Pokemon Crushers whenever she could.

(Yes, the history/personality are mixed together.)
I think this thing is dead. I will revamp it, and remake it, giving credit to the original owner.