Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 08-05-2011, 04:07 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Mt. Deckbi

(OOC: Picture time!)

TP#30

Haji watched Chainy tread carefully with the fragile package in his arms, being sure to scan the path ahead so he didn't trip on a rock and cause both of them to fall. Luckily, rocks on the path increased as you went up the mountain, not down it.

Then, forms appeared in the road as they came up a hill and around a bend in the path hidden by a large boulder. He watched the two Rock-types fight each other, swiping at each other with deadly claws and trying to bite each other with their pointed fangs. It made for quite a sight, but the Espeon also didn't want to disturb them. They were in the way though, and with Ivy in the state she was in, they couldn't take a detour through the hazardous rocks. Even if she was awake he wouldn't want to.

Then he remembered something. On a wall at the Main Outpost was a collection of photos that one of the staff members liked to collect. If he recalled correctly, they paid a little for a picture if a Trainer came across one in the Park. He knew Ivy had a camera, and he knew she could always use the funds even if she never said...

Haji trotted over to the stopped Chainy, and bumped his leg lightly for attention, still keeping his eyes on the two large Pokémon further ahead on the path.

“It would be unwise to disturb them. Do you have the picture-taking device? The artificial light may scare them off the path. Ivy has one, but I am unsure of which pocket. It may be in the one on her right leg.” He could see the object in his mind, a smaller, rectangle-shaped box that held a number of digital photos she took. She would be able to print one out for the wall when they got back. “If you could fetch it, I am sure she would appreciate the sight.” That was assuming her sight came back.

The two continued fighting, and as the light green-tinted Tyranitar took a bite out of the thin shoulder of the Rampardos, the dinosaur let out a trumpet of a roar and retaliated with a smack from his spiked skull. At the noise, Ivy stirred, making the groggy sounds of just waking.

Haji felt her mind jump to attention quickly, going into overdrive because she didn't know where she was or what was happening. He immediately sent cooling waves to her mind as she struggled a little bit. He didn't want Chainy to drop her.

Her eyes wrenched open, and from her expression he knew she could see again. He felt relief weave through him. Her voice was cracked a little, probably from the warm environment. “What's going on?” she croaked, trying to move to see what was going on. Then she seemed to look up and notice she wasn't on the ground. He could hear the puzzlement in her voice. “Chainy?”

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 08-06-2011, 01:59 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

I held Ivy carefully against my chest and placed my feet very deliberately on the way down. I certainly didn't want to tumble and send Ivy flying - knowing my luck she'd bash her head open on a rock or something. Then Haji would be even unhappier, and I'd have a pissed-off Crobat on my ass. I'd done pretty well in getting over my chiropterophobia and I didn't want to backslide.

I was so busy concentrating that I didn't see either of the fighting Pokemon. The first I knew of them was when the Tyranitar roared outrage at the Rampardos. My head whipped up just in time to see it lash out at the Rampardos with a fiery fist.

"Want to do battle with them?" Alex asked me.

"Lol," I laughed as I took a quick look at the sleeping Ivy in my arms. "Nah, I think we're right."

Haji trotted over to me and rubbed his head and side against my leg. <Do you have the picture-taking device?> he asked. <The artificial light may scare them off the path. Ivy has one, but I am unsure of which pocket. It may be in the one on her right leg. If you could fetch it, I am sure she would appreciate the sight.>

"Sure," I replied. "I'd probably need more than one flash to scare these beasties off anyway."

I jiggled Ivy up higher against my shoulder and used my chin to hold her as my right hand reached into my pocket to pull out my camera. I held it by the strap in my teeth and patted down Ivy's pant leg - sure enough, the device was in a side pocket. I leaned backwards to keep Ivy on me and extended both my hands towards the Pokemon, a camera in each one. I made sure one of the Rock-types was in each shot and pressed the shutter buttons. A bright flash was emitted from each of the cameras - hopefully it'd convince the large beasts to take their dueling somewhere else.

I slipped the cameras away and returned Ivy to the much more comfortable position in my arms. At that exact moment the Rampardos roared for one reason or another and Ivy began to stir. She groaned a little and struggled in my arms but I held her firmly. She finally opened her eyes and looked around a bit before settling them on my face.

"What's going on?" she asked, sounding a bit slurred. "Chainy?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," I said. "You had a bit of trouble back there but you're okay now."

"What happened to the Rhyhorn?" she asked.

"Haji took it on, battled it like a pro," I replied. "It captured and Alex has it at the moment."

"Good," Ivy sighed, leaning in against me. She then stiffened up as she realised where she was - that is to say, that I was carrying her.

"Put me down, I'm okay to walk," she ordered.

"Not a chance," I said briskly. "Now rest up, and if you're too much of a pain I'll sling you over my shoulder and we'll walk that way."

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Old 08-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Ranger Alex

-

Commencing

"Lol," Chain laughed. "Nah, I think we're right." I was definitely sure he was a nerd. No one that I know actually says lol when they laugh.

"Nerd." I mumbled. I found it sort of funny that he said that. Chain took out a camera and flashed a picture. Then he pulled out another, but from Winter's pocket and snapped one as well. Tyranitar looked angry and was about to come charging at us, but then thought twice when he saw Scamper preparing to take them down. There was no doubt in my mind that Scamper could take them both down easily, he'd done it before against a larger crowd.

Instead, the Tyranitar motioned for Rampardos to follow him so they could do their training elsewhere. We continued down the mountain. We weren't that high up, so it didn't take us long to reach the bottom. When we got there, I saw an Infernape and a Chimchar resting underneath a tree that was surprsingly growing in this hot as hell place. The Chimchar was sitting on Infernape's shoulder which led me to assume that Chimchar was Infernape's kid. Infernape stood up and put down Chimchar and stared down Chain. I didn't think he wanted to battle, but I was sure he wanted to protect his kid. If Chain didn't want to battle, we would have to move around it slowly.

"Want to battle these two?" I asked.

------------------------------

Battle Stats: Chimchar [100%] - Infernape [100%]

vs

[IDK] and [IDC]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Rampardos, Chimchar
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick, Tyranitar, Infernape

Encounters Remaining: 11
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick, Mild/F/Larvesta, Mild/M/Rhyhorn
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal, Brave/M/Heatmor, Hardy/M/Drilbur, Jolly/F/Litwick

Winter MCR: o% Complete oooooo/oooooo
Chainy MCR: o% Complete oooooo/oooooo

Name: James “Chainy” Carter (aka my Ranger)
Total Items: 1x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

Pokemon: Swampert - 66%
Nickname: Smash
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

Pokemon: Breloom - 68%
Nickname: Joey
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji - 62%
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 08-06-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:13 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: 750-500=250 just in case.)

TP#31

She came to in a haze of confusion, though she found out what was happening soon enough. She was glad Haji had remained calm and took care of things. She could always trust him to do that.

She stiffened as soon as she realized where she was. Not only did it sting her pride a little to be treated like such a girl, last time she checked, Chainy was still pissed off at her.

He didn't look very mad though. In fact, he looked like he was being careful. She huffed after his stubborn refusal to put her down, giving up fighting it for now. Every time she struggled he just hung on harder, and that wasn't getting her anywhere. She wasn't going to fall down if she walked. Probably.

Haji's cool voice told her to be calm though, to not make a big deal out of the scene. The purple cat was probably right. He was a lot wiser than she was. Her mind was still swirling a little, and she thought that she could probably feel the heat starting to get to her too. She should probably enjoy the break while she could.

Soon they came upon an Infernape and a Chimchar playing, perhaps a child-parent combo. They stopped as soon as the people approached though, and the Infernape took its place in front of the smaller monkey, looking at Chainy. It would probably fight if they made any harsh movements. Protect instincts were strong for wild Pokémon. Since it was so rare to see this, it was probably a good picture opportunity, though they didn't want to just scare off the parent with the flash and leave the kid if it didn't know how to run. She'd leave the picture taking to Chainy this time and see what happened with the little one.

“I'm getting down now,” she said to him, no longer asking. Since they had stopped, it was easier to maneuver and slide down. She did hang onto his arm while she regained her feet. Happily, she found she wasn't that dizzy.

“I'm not feeling a battle just yet, Alex,” she then told the Ranger. “Chainy can probably take a picture and we'll see if the little one follows the other. If not I can get a doll for it.”

Then, a shadow swooped behind her, and she turned and smiled as her giant Crobat greeted her. He chattered as he flew in, knocking her into Chainy a bit as he tried to huddle as close as he could. She was still hanging on to the other man's arm to stay upright. “It's nice to see you too, Haxbat.”

The Crobat cooed as she patted his head, and he just hovered closer. Ivy really really hoped Chainy wasn't going to freak out or get mad again. She was just happy to see her oldest friend.

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”

Old 08-07-2011, 02:27 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

(OOC: Screw that, if Ivy needs a Doll take one of mine. I got millions of the bastards.)

Ivy struggled occasionally against my grasp but I held her all the tighter. She was a strong woman, and she wouldn't be content to lay still for long, but I definitely was not going to let go of her until I was sure she was going to be okay.

We kept walking and it wasn't long before we saw another pair of Pokemon. An Infernape and a Chimchar were playing with each other - the Infernape was probably the Chimchar's mother or father. Ivy pushed against me and told she me was getting down. I wasn't happy about it but she seemed okay - she only shook a little bit.

"Want to battle these two?" Alex asked us.

“I'm not feeling a battle just yet, Alex. Chainy can probably take a picture and we'll see if the little one follows the other. If not I can get a doll for it,” Ivy said. She seemed okay - her voice wasn't strained. She kept a hold on my arm but I didn't mind. It meant I was still helping her somehow.

"Nah, don't worry about it, you can have one of mine," I interjected. "I have a million spares."

I pulled one out and handed it to Ivy, just in case the Chimchar decided to stick around. I then pulled out my camera and took a picture of the Infernape - right as I pressed the button the fire monkey threw its child up into the air and bathed it in flame. Impressive shot, even if it was a complete fluke.

Suddenly I felt Ivy being pushed into me, and I realised that Haxbat was nuzzling up against her, knocking her against me. I froze up and my eyes widened but I pushed the fear back. It was getting easier - it was hard to be afraid of something that was being so loving. Ivy scratched his head and he hovered into the air. I watched the bat out of the corner of my eye but strangely I wasn't as bothered by it any more. I certainly wasn't completely comfortable, but I felt better than I had in a while.

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 08-07-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:59 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Ranger Alex

-

Commencing

“I'm not feeling a battle just yet, Alex. Chainy can probably take a picture and we'll see if the little one follows the other. If not I can get a doll for it,” Ivy said.

"Nah, don't worry about it, you can have one of mine," Chainy quickly said. "I have a million spares." I assumed she didn't mind since she didn't argue back. Chimchar grabbed the doll and then Chain snapped a shot of the two and they were on their way. Winter appeared to be doing better now which was a relief for me. If an Elite Ranger passed out on this run and something bad happened to her and I didn't do anything I would be in some serious trouble. Especially since I didn't report it.

“I'm getting down now,” she said to him, slowly getting off. She seemed a little off balanced, I didn't think it was a good idea to walk like that in this area, but since we were off of the mountain I allowed it. It didn't seem like I had a choice though, she seemed like she would argue if I told her not to walk anyways.

"I hope she's alright now." I said to Scamper.

"She seems good enough to walk for now. She should get checked once this ends. Those two should also get councling. Its appearent they like each other, they just don't want to admit it... looks like we got company behind us." He said without turning around. I looked behind me and saw a large rock-shell turtle Pokemon and a large Hippo Pokemon. Sand was coming out of the Hippowdon's back holes and surrounded us. "How rude." I grumbled, wiping the sand off of my face.

"Do you want to battle these two?" I asked the two Rangers.

Battle Stats: Sandstorm

Hippowdon [100%] - Torkoal [100%]

vs

[IDK] and [IDC]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Rampardos, Chimchar, Torkoal
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick, Tyranitar, Infernape, Hippowdon

Encounters Remaining: 8
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick, Mild/F/Larvesta, Mild/M/Rhyhorn (Pics - 1)
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal, Brave/M/Heatmor, Hardy/M/Drilbur, Jolly/F/Litwick (Pics - 2)

Total Items: 1x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 62%
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 08-07-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:26 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

"I hope she's alright now," Alex said to his Lucario, off to one side. The Lucario turned its head towards Alex and it was clear he was speaking telepathically to his Trainer. I couldn't quite pick out what the Steel-type was saying but I knew Dual could because he starting laughing uproariously through our link. This nearly bowled me over - I couldn't remember the last time he gave any sign of amusement greater than a grin.

What are you laughing at? I demanded.

<Just something the Lucario said,> Dual gasped.

I immediately started forcing my way into Dual's memory, but he locked me out. Impressive, considering he was rolling around on the ground thirty metres away.

Fine, keep your secrets, I said huffily, which started Dual laughing even more.

I suddenly heard a groan of disgust and I turned back to see Alex wiping some sand off of his face. A Hippowdon was right in front of him, and a Torkoal wasn't far behind the Ground-type.

"Do you want to battle these two?" Alex asked us.

"Nah, I'm fine," I said. I had already captured a Torkoal - on this very run, actually - and I had no interest in capturing a Hippowdon. I doubted Ivy did either - she was probably a bit too weak to be battling anyway. She still hadn't let go of my arm.

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 08-07-2011, 11:34 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

TP#32

They continued down the path, but Ivy didn't think it got any harder or easier. She was just tired, and though she stumbled just a little bit, she thought she'd probably be fine. She was seriously considering taking some sort of small break after this run was over; just a little bit of time to fully recover. From beside her, Haji agreed, pointing out that if she still needed to hang on to Chainy's arm, she wasn't completely fine.

Nobody was really saying anything as they traveled, and that gave her a small opportunity to not think for a while. She knew Alex was talking to his Lucario through some sort of mind link; she could feel the tiny sparks of energy in the air from it. She was a little curious, but not enough to ask about it. She felt Chainy and Dual do the same, and then the Gallade was on the ground rolling in laughter.

She felt Haji's amusement through their bond, and she immediately asked him about it.

“It is nothing. Something the Lucario said was very interesting.”

She could tell. Dual was nearly dying of laughter. Haji wouldn't budge on what it was though, so with a little pout she dropped it. She smiled though, forgetting her weariness for a moment.

Then a gust of sand kicked up, and she looked back to see a gold-colored hippo and another Torkoal. Chainy had captured one of those earlier, and she didn't really want one. She heard Chainy say he'd rather pass, and she agreed.

“Yeah, I think I'll pass as well. Same deal as last time? And you don't have to keep donating your dolls, you know,” she said to her partner.

Old 08-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Ranger Alex

-

Commencing

Luckily, Chain threw his doll in time. I had a feeling the rude Hippowdon wanted to battle. I wasn't sure why, but dolls always made a Pokemon want to leave. I had no idea what kind of effect if had on them, but I always found it strange that such a small device would be this useful. Hippowdon grabbed the doll with its mouth and walked away. Torkoal just shook his head and dug underground.

"One battle avoided." I said to Scamper.

"Hmph, wonder what else they're here for. Perhaps another Larvesta for Chain and some Ground type for Winter. Not really sure what else they could..." He stopped mid-sentence and placed one hand on his head.

"Mindbender says Leo wants to know how we're doing on our first run, shall I inform her on what happened?" He asked me.

"Negative, it is better that he doesn't know. I mean, nothing bad has happened to them so far, and I'm sure they are competent enough to know when they aren't feeling well. Just say we're doing fine." I replied. "Don't want him worrying about us." Scamper nodded and sent Mindbender my reply.

I turned around to ask my Trainers where they wanted to go next, but then I felt myself falling backwards. Scamper quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I turned around and saw a yellow rock with a hole on the top. Then it began to move and a stream of flames came shooting out of that hole.

"Numel!" It replied angrily. A small Litwick came floating along besides Numel. These two seemed to attract a lot of Litwicks, they were pretty lucky.

"Sorry Numel." I apologized. Numel nodded, but it still wanted to battle with Chain. Litwick just stood by, waiting to see if a battle was going to take place.

Battle Stats:

Litwick [100%] - Numel [100%]

vs

[IDK] and [IDC]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Rampardos, Chimchar, Torkoal, Litwick
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick, Tyranitar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Numel

Encounters Remaining: 7
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick, Mild/F/Larvesta, Mild/M/Rhyhorn (Pics - 1)
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal, Brave/M/Heatmor, Hardy/M/Drilbur, Jolly/F/Litwick (Pics - 2)

-----------------------

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 62%

Old 08-07-2011, 04:19 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: It sure is Litwick in here.)

TP#33

They kept on, and now that Ivy was settled a bit, she could think a little. Today had definitely been an adventure, and she wasn't sure it was one that she wanted to repeat. Her first task after this was probably making sure the bond settled enough for her to function. She didn't want to black out or something on a run when she was with a Trainer. It didn't bother her so much now since she was with people she trusted. The Rangers could take care of themselves.

Then she was reminded of the original reason they went out here. She looked back the way they had come and wondered what was going on on this mountain. There was definitely something up here. She hadn't acted less like herself in years than she did today.

“Hey, Chainy,” she said, looking over to the other Ranger. “Did you think there was anything odd about the mountain up there?”

Even if she didn't feel one hundred percent better, if there was something wrong, she was going to have to go back and snoop around until she found out what it was. If there were poachers here, they had to be caught. They didn't really have the manpower to do it right now, even if she wanted to. It didn't matter if they were just supposed to investigate. She hated thinking about what those people could be doing to the wild Pokémon.

Chainy didn't get the chance to answer her however, as an exclamation from Alex had them looking in his direction.

“Numel!” an angry voice said, and Ivy saw a small yellow camel try to shoot a stream of flame at the Ranger. It looked like Alex had stepped on it or something. Then Ivy noticed a Litwick floating nearby, seeing if its friend was alright.

“There sure are a lot of Litwick here.” No wonder every Trainer from the mainland wanted to go to Deckbi. “I think I'll pass though. I've already got one, and so does Chainy. That Numel looks a little agitated. Same plan as last time then. If they just won't take no for an answer, we can use a doll.”

Old 08-08-2011, 01:41 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

The Hippowdon caught my PokeDoll in its large mouth and walked away. Seeing as it no longer had a battle partner the Torkoal left as well, but it did so using the interesting method of tunneling underground. I shrugged and we walked on. Ivy was still holding onto my arm, but she was only doing so lightly instead of clutching on for dear life which I found heartening. Dual had just buzzed me about locating another one of the strange devices when Ivy spoke up.

“Hey, Chainy,” she said, looking up at me. “Did you think there was anything odd about the mountain up there?”

It took a minute to open my mouth - I had never been this close to Ivy before and it struck me that her green eyes were particularly mesmerizing. Before I could answer Alex shouted out and I looked over to him. It looked like he had stepped on a Numel or something and it was spraying fire unhappily. Alex apologised to the Numel as I noticed another Litwick nearby. I didn't know why people whined about them being so rare - they were all over the freaking mountain.

“There sure are a lot of Litwick here,” Ivy said. I wasn't surprised to see that she'd noted that as well. “I think I'll pass though. I've already got one, and so does Chainy. That Numel looks a little agitated. Same plan as last time then. If they just won't take no for an answer, we can use a doll.”

"Yep, I got plenty still. One for us both, if need be," I added.

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 08-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Ranger Alex

-

Commencing

“Hey, Chainy,” Winter began to say. “Did you think there was anything odd about the mountain up there?” I wasn't sure what she was talking about, I didn't notice anything weird. I wondered what she was refering too. I wanted to ask, but then I remembered their crazy meltdown. Perhaps that was what they were reffering too.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well." Scamper replied after reading my thoughts.

"Perhaps," I responded, "but I don't want to trigger anything that will cause that again."

"Good call, we don't need that." Scamper said. I looked over towards Chain and Winter, they didn't appear to want to battle the two Pokemon in front of them. Chain threw a doll at the two, then Numel growled at me angrily and walked off. Litwick burned the doll and disappeard.

"Such moody Pokemon." I whispered to Scamper. He just laughed and shook his head. We walked about fifteen minutes before we came across more Pokemon that wanted to battle. A small rumble came from underground. Then the earth beneth us began to give in, I could see a while forming in the ground. I motioned with my hand for Chain and Winter to stop. The hole got bigger and two extremely large and powerful Pokemon emerged from the ground.

They looked like they wanted to really battle, and I was afraid they weren't going to take no for an answer. Tyranitar breathed out hard and a small sand tornado formed around us again. The two Pokemon headbutted each other then turned towards Winter and Chain, making the 'bring it on' motion with their hands.

"Well, do you want to battle them?" I asked the two.

Rhyperior [100%] - Tyranitar [100%]

vs

[IDK] and [IDC]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Rampardos, Chimchar, Torkoal, Litwick, Rhyperior
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick, Tyranitar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Numel, Tyranitar

Encounters Remaining: 6

-----------------------

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 62%

Old 08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

(OOC: End the run after Winter posts, like make this our last Encounter.)

I threw the doll towards the pair of Pokemon, but the Litwick burned it up in midair without stopping. It just floated on by us, like we weren't even worth paying attention to. I was glad I hadn't captured that one - it was a moody little beast. Of course the Numel wasn't much better - it growled unhappily before wandering off.

I realised that Ivy was still waiting for an answer, and I felt that Dual was walking over to me with another of the devices. "Yeah, there are these weird things that incite anger or something all over the mountain," I said to her. I took it from Dual and showed it to her - it was identical to the last one, a small black plastic box with a tiny antenna and a blinking red light. I found a small switch on the corner and flicked it off and the red light stopped flashing. I felt yet another decrease in the redness in my mind - it was definitely these devices. I'd take a proper look at it back at HQ. I shaded my eyes and looked in the direction we had originally come from. Sure enough, the gate was about five minutes' walk away. I slipped the device into my pocket and we began walking towards the exit.

Right as we did a shaking began to rattle us around. I held onto Ivy to make sure she didn't fall over. A crater began to form in front of us - Alex put out his hand and we stopped moving forward. A Tyranitar and a Rhyperior emerged from under the ground and showed off a bit, spitting sand into the air and challenging us to battle. I couldn't suppress a small grin - it turns out there WOULD have been a battle where Joey would have been at an advantage.

"Well, do you want to battle them?" Alex asked us.

"As tempting as it is, I think I'd rather take a picture," I replied. I pulled the camera back out, focused the lens on the Tyranitar, and pressed the picture button. Pretty exciting last Encounter, really.

"When we leave I'd like to take out the Heatmor, Drilbur, and Litwick," I said to Alex. "My apologies to the Torkoal and Rapidash but these guys are clearly the most powerful."

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 08-08-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: Yeah, this can be the last encounter. Thank you, Bee!)

TP#34

Chainy showed her the tiny black box Dual found, and she barely repressed her gasp. It was like the one she found in the Botanic Gardens. Chainy turned the switch and immediately she felt some sort of pressure in the air dissipate. Definitely poachers then. The thought saddened her a little. The wild Pokémon didn't deserve whatever havoc the poachers would cause.

He pocketed the device and she made a mental note to get one of them from him later. She could take it with her and study it while she was gone; Haji had finally convinced her that taking some time off was probably in her best interest. She opened her mouth to say something, but then the ground began to shake.

She stumbled, not having fully regained all her previous balance. Her head was still a little foggy too. Luckily Chainy grabbed her arm so she didn't fall on her face and make a fool out of herself. She had probably already done a great job of that today. She didn't need to repeat the act again.

A Rhyperior came out of the ground, spinning smoothly and showing off as its limbs made arcs through the air. A Tyranitar followed, and it called out to them. The sands came to it, swirling around the field and making visibility a little lower. The two seemed to be a team from the way they stood, almost back to back but angled a little so they could look at the people. It wasn't something she wanted to test out at this moment.

She looked beyond them and saw the gate to the mountain, breathing a sigh of relief as Alex asked them if they wanted to battle. She shook her head, reaching into the pocket on her cargos for her camera.

“No thanks. They're way too coordinated for me at the moment. I'll take a picture though. The flying sand makes the scenery look pretty cool.”

She saw what the Rhyhorn she captured would turn into and knew some Trainer was going to be pretty pleased. It was a powerhouse easily. So were the other two she caught, she decided. The Litwick was a pretty brave battler, and something about the Larvesta intrigued her a lot, and it wasn't just for her rarity.

Hearing Chainy's answer, she nodded. “Yeah, I'm about spent, so this is a good place to end it. I'll take my three with me. Maybe I'll take some time off too. Okay, smile guys!” she shouted to the wild Pokémon. It hadn't been a bad trip really. She learned quite a bit. The day would end on a good note at least.

Old 08-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Ranger Alex

-

Commencing

"As tempting as it is, I think I'd rather take a picture," Chain replied, pulling out his camera and quickly taking a shot at Tyranitar. Tyranitar angrily flicked Chain off, it was looking for a battle, not to get its picture taken. It shook its head disappointedly. Winter did the same thing, and Rhyperior just turned his back to her. Both powerful Pokemon dug back into the ground and disappered.

"When we leave I'd like to take out the Heatmor, Drilbur, and Litwick," Chain. "My apologies to the Torkoal and Rapidash but these guys are clearly the most powerful."

I just nodded and brought out Torkoal's and Rapidash's Pokeballs and released them in front of me. "Okay, you two can go back to your friends, Scamper here will escort you." I said. The two Pokemon nodded and hung their heads low as they left.

Winter [100%]

vs

Chain [50%]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Rampardos, Chimchar, Torkoal, Litwick, Rhyperior
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick, Tyranitar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Numel, Tyranitar

Encounters Remaining: 6
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick, Mild/F/Larvesta, Mild/M/Rhyhorn (Pics - 2)
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal, Brave/M/Heatmor, Hardy/M/Drilbur, Jolly/F/Litwick (Pics - 3)

-----------------------

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 62%