Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:36 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Mt. Deckbi

TP#10

Haxbat came swooping back to her, though Ivy saw the Cubone avoided the attack easily before running. The Crobat landed on the large rock behind her, settling down to rest off some of the damage he had taken. She turned to him and smiled, patting him as he chattered happily back at her. “You did great, Haxbat,” she told him, and then she turned back out to the field.

The Torkoal tried to escape like the Cubone did, but Dual was ready to get in its way and stall it out until it fell asleep. Chainy's Parkball easily captured the Pokémon, and River's voice floated through her mind as she suggested they get moving. The Xatu flew off ahead after drawing the ball over to her so she could put it in Buzz's pack.

“Yeah,” she heard in a voice not her own, and she looked over to see Chainy and Dual moving along as well. Neither of them looked her way, and after a few seconds, Dual vanished inside is Pokéball. A faint 'monstrous' came across her mind, and she frowned. She almost said something to refute it, as she was sure it was about her bat, but then another voice came across her mind, though this one was fuzzy, like she was listening through several walls.

There was a giggle, and she was sure it belonged to Jackolyn, one of the newer secretaries. “Oh, Buzz, you're so-” The memory, or dream, as she hoped it was, cut off abruptly at about the same time she felt the mental circuit snap and dim down a bit.

She glanced down to Haji and blinked, and the look on his face confirmed that he had been hearing the same thing. He sighed and plopped down his side with a relieved expression. He informed her that he had been trying to mute the connection a little bit, so they didn't pick up everyone else's waves. She nodded. That was perfectly okay with her. She had no desire to know about Buzz's fantasies or what Chainy was thinking about her partners.

That thought just saddened her, and she didn't know how to get around it. They just didn't like her Crobat, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. Dual she could sort of understand, being a Pokémon's instinctual urges to avoid things that could hurt them. Chainy was a bit different though. He was a Trainer too, which meant he should've had a little tolerance. He seemed to loathe the Crobat, even though, despite being careful, there wasn't a single Ranger the Crobat disliked. She didn't like it. Haxbat didn't do anything wrong.

Then there was the worry that his dislike applied to her as well for being his Trainer. It was hard. She had often been ridiculed when she was younger, and despite knowing it was stupid, she sometimes sought approval from others. She knew she didn't need it, but she still tried to get it anyway. In things like this, it tore her on what she should do. She wasn't going to treat Bat like it was his fault because it wasn't, but if having him around made Chainy hate her...

She caught her breathing speeding up dangerously and clamped down on those thoughts firmly, pushing them from her mind. It wouldn't do her any good to panic about it now. There was still a run going on. There were Pokémon to capture and Poachers to arrest. She felt Haji's reassurance come through the bond and felt a little better.

She turned to Haxbat and smiled at him, patting him on the head between his ears as he crooned at her. “Alright, let's just ignore them for now. I want you to take to the air and scout for poachers and just keep an eye on things. Try to stay out of sight.” The bat nodded and tensed himself to take off. She took a glance back at the sleeping Buzz. “Keep an eye on that fool too, will you?” The Crobat chattered happily and rose into the air, swooping over to the mountain side and trying to blend in with the shadows.

She knew Buzz would probably be fine, but there were dangerous people out here on the mountain, and it probably wasn't a good idea to be unguarded while alone. He had his other Pokémon though, so he should be fine as long as he wasn't snuck up on. From high up, Haxbat should be able to keep an eye on him.

She stooped down to adjust the straps on Buzz's pack so she could carry it better, and she tried to tell herself it wasn't because she was reluctant to continue. Haji got up beside her and bumped her shoulder, silently telling her to come on. She nodded to him and stood up, taking a deep, supposedly calming breath before shouldering the backpack and heading off after River and Chainy.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 05-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I was floating down the river on Metroplex, my Wailord's back. Metroplex was huge, so she didn't quite fit in the river, however, she pushed her way through. From on top of her, I saw a body lying near the bank and thought it needed some help. I quickly jumped off Metroplex's back and only dry land. Shadow jumped out of her blowhole and followed me. Upon arrving next to the body, I saw that it was Ranger Buzz. She was such a lazy, slutty Ranger.

"Buzz is supposed to be taking people though this area, why the hell is he asleep?" I grumbled. "Ugh, you can't send a woman to do a man's job. I'll have to find them and guide them through." I continued walking until I came across three sets of footprints in the dirt. Two were human and one was of a Pokemon. I knew it had to be them. If not, then it was poachers, either way I had to find out.

After fifteen minutes of walking, Shadow let out a small bark. Up ahead I saw a woman and a man walking. The man was a bit ahead of the woman. They looked like a bickering couple, but I couldn't be too sure. When I got closer, I saw that it was Ivy and Chain, two Park Rangers. I also saw River flying above, no doubt keeping an eye on the two since Buzz wasn't.

"Mirage, come on out." I whispered, letting out the black beast. "I want you to create an illusion so those two can think that I'm someone else. Change me into an older male, about thirtyish with black hair and a Ranger outfit." Mirage nodded and began creating the illusion.

"Zoroark." He whispered back when he was done.

"Thanks buddy." I said, "Now go invisible and stay by my side." He nodded again and quickly disappeared. "HEY! Guys! I'll be rangering you two. I'm Ranger Alphonzo! Where are ya headed off two by your selves? Some place romantic?" I asked Ivy.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-14-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Buzzer Offline

OOC: Again slow ranger is slow... you two are just so boring.
NBP:
River flew up high to look ahead and decide where they should go next, crackles of psychic energy brought her attention down to the ground. There was whispers in her head about Crobats and it looked as if there was a small divide forming between the two rangers. Her mind immediately thought exactly what Buzz would say in the situation.

She saw the rocky path split up ahead, the right led towards the peak of the volcano, whilst the left headed down into the core. Diving rapidly, she directed the two seemingly disgruntled rangers down and to the left.

A glance backwards and she spotted a figure approaching. He looked slightly older than the usual members of the rangers but sure enough he was kitted out like a ranger. River immediately sent out warnings to both Ivy and Chainy, cautiously she began to work her way into the strangers mind.

Images of Buzz sleeping on the rocks further back the road, followed swiftly by the bipedal fox-like Zoruark. The last thing she saw before being forced back was the form of a Houndoom. River soon began to piece together what was going on just as the figure spoke.

"HEY! Guys! I'll be rangering you two. I'm Ranger Alphonzo! Where are ya headed off two by your selves? Some place romantic?" The last comment serving only to confirm her suspicions, but who was she to ruin the fun. Those two had been far too lovey-dovey lately.

"Hey Leo, don't worry I'll put a telepathic block up so Ivy and Chainy can't learn who you are," River informed the disguised Leo. He was a Elite Ranger at the park and was probably up to no good. "It won't last forever but it should hold them off for a while.

River fluttered around focusing her energy forming a mental block around Leo's mind; it wasn't an easy task, but she managed. They carried on down the left path looking for signs of life. The gradient of the path grew steeper as they headed down into the ground around the base of the volcano.

Crawling out of the dust, River spotted a red and yellow striped Pokémon. It featured a long grey snout and looked very much like an anteater. Its yellow razor-sharp claws dragging itself out of the dust. Behind it was the red lizard like body of a Charmeleon. Its tail burning brightly against the grey back drop of solidified lava. Eruptions of years gone by forming the terrain into the perfect environment.

River waited to see whether her two trainers wanted to battle, and to see what Leo was up to.

------------------------------

Battle Stats:
?/?/Heatmor
?/?/Charmeleon
vs

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon

Encounters Remaining: 13
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal

Winter MCR:
Chainy MCR:

Name: James “Chainy” Carter (aka my Ranger)
Total Items: 3x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

Pokemon: Swampert - 66%
Nickname: Smash
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

Pokemon: Breloom
Nickname: Joey
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji - 100%
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell
Old 05-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

"Hey Leo, don't worry I'll put a telepathic block up so Ivy and Chainy can't learn who you are," River informed me. "It won't last forever but it should hold them off for a while." I nodded in reponse. It wasn't a surprise to me that River figured me out faster than I had expected. I couldn't fool her, but I could fool these two nublets.

"So where are you off too?" I asked Ivy, Chain was a bit up ahead, so I couldn't have a conversation with him yet. I wondered why he was so far away from Winter. They were supposed to be on a team, yet he was no where near her. How was he supposed to comfort her. They must be having some sort of fight. We kept walking down the left path of the volcano side, moving towards the base. The ackward silence on the way there was bothersome, but I couldn't think of anything better to say that would lighten the mood. I looked closely and saw a red and yellow striped Pokemon with a long, fiery tongue. Coming out from behind it was another lizard like Pokemon. I was so glad when I saw these two Pokemon, perhaps a battle is what these two trainers needed to get 'reunited'

"Omgomg!" I screamed. Heatmor were incredibly rare here in the park. I was very surprised to see one here out in the open. "Wow, you're so lucky. Which one of you two love birds is going for this extrodinary Pokemon?" If neither went for it, I was going to take it myself.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-16-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:09 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

TP#11

Ivy continued on ahead, trying not to think about anything. All of a sudden Haji's ears perked up from ahead of her, and she felt him reach out with her senses. “Someone comes,” he said softly, and she turned back in time to see a middle-aged looking man with black hair and a Ranger outfit that was a little different than the ones the ladies wore at the office. It was a little strange seeing a guy in shorter shorts.

“Hey, guys!” he shouted as he waved an arm and got closer. “I'm Ranger Alphonzo! Where are ya headed off to by yourselves? Some place romantic?”

Ivy snorted despite herself, glancing quickly back at Chainy and rolling her eyes a little. She was sure he didn't want to be on the same run as her right now, let alone in close proximity, as she could tell from his eagerness to continue on the path. She shook her head as she looked back at the new 'Ranger', not wanting to be rude. “Hi there,” she said.

“It is strange,” Haji began with a confused tone. “I cannot sense anything coming from him at all. It is like there is a wall preventing me. Be wary,” he warned, and she nodded.

She was pretty sure she knew all the Rangers here at the Park, either in person or by reputation. She didn't remember an Alphonzo on the staff list, and it immediately made her tense. What if it was one of the poachers trying to get the drop on them? Haji was absolutely right, they should be very careful. As far as she knew, Buzz was still their Ranger, and River was doing just fine in subbing for him. Nobody had made a phone call to base.

“So where are you off to?” Alphonzo asked her.

“We're...looking for some specific things,” she answered after a pause, not wanting to give too much away in case he really was a poacher. The mental block Haji was experiencing was really odd. “River is leading us.” Then, she turned to follow the Xatu, keeping some of her senses on the new person to their group.

They continued on, traveling on the path that wrapped around the left side of the volcano, angling downward to the base. A cloud of dust rose up from ahead, and when Ivy next looked, two Pokémon came out of it. One was the lizard-like Charmeleon, a really powerful Pokémon that was an evolution of a common starter type for Trainers.

The other was an upright bipedal Pokémon that looked a little mixed between an anteater and a volcano and gray-colored steampunk invention, complete with what looked like steel arm cuffs and tubes. It was a Heatmor, a semi-rare Fire type Pokémon. It neared her as it looked at her steadily. She wasn't all that interested, but she saw Chainy's eyes go wide and a sort of awed look come over him. She supposed it was a little like Torkoal. Maybe he wanted it.

“Omgomg!” Alphonzo yelled in excitement. It seemed Chainy wasn't the only one that was interested.

“Hey,” she called, getting Chainy's attention. “I'm not real interested in this one, but maybe you want it? I can keep the other one entertained for a bit.” She nodded down at Haji, who silently agreed with her.

Maybe offering him a Pokémon he wanted would help dilute this bad blood between them. She hadn't wanted to bring out Haxbat like she had, without warning him or something, but she didn't have a lot of other options at the time since she didn't want her partners injured. She didn't want to upset him more. Now, instead of freaked out like he had been at first, he seemed a little angry, and she definitely didn't want him mad at her. It only brought some of her greatest worries to the surface...

She shook her head, trying not to think about any of that stuff. Eventually she would accept that some people just didn't like her, but today wasn't that day and she wasn't going to deal with it. Instead, she planned what she was going to do about now.

“Haji, tell Haxbat to stay hidden for now. We don't know what this guy is doing, but tell him to keep an eye out for trouble. He can intervene if he thinks it's necessary. I don't want to make Chainy even more mad at me.” She felt bad about treating Haxbat a little like an outcast, but blending in with surroundings and generally playing ninja was something he liked to do, so she knew he wouldn't mind it. “Let's be ready to help if he wants it. We'll wait for now to see what these wild Pokémon do before making a move.”

Haji nodded his agreement, taking a second to transfer the instructions to the invisible Crobat. If Chainy wanted to fight, they would be ready.

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”

Old 05-17-2011, 10:51 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

OOC: Male Heatmor pl0x

I was walking along, trying to avoid looking at Ivy, when I suddenly heard a voice call out. I was fairly sure that I had never heard the voice before, and yet it carried familiar overtones that I just couldn't seem to concentrate on when I tried to. I turned around, and saw a Ranger walking towards us. He seemed mature, with long-ish black hair, and he was sporting a perfectly intact Ranger uniform. This alone marked him as slightly suspicious - none of the Rangers wore their uniforms exactly as they came. We all made slight modifications, like how I adapted my pack to fit in the small of my back as opposed to sitting higher up near my shoulders, and I knew at one point Buzz had taken the sleeves off his jacket and made it into a vest of sorts.

"Hey! Guys!," he called out as he got closer. "I'll be rangering you two. I'm Ranger Alphonzo! Where are ya headed off two by your selves? Some place romantic?"

I rolled my eyes as a slight flush rose on my face. There were multiple problems with that proposal: first of all, Ivy wasn't interested. Secondly, there was tension between them at the moment, and not of the good kind. Lastly, aside from the shack with my secret stash, I was pretty sure there was nowhere in the least bit romantic on Mount Deckbi. Too freaking hot for that.

"Hi there," Ivy greeted him, and I could tell by her tone that she was suspicious too. None of it really added up. Sure, it was just Buzz's style to fall asleep and have River take up the heavy lifting, but how did HQ know to send a replacement Ranger? And why would they even bother? River and Buzz had proven to be a valuable addition to the team, despite his unorthodox Rangering methods. He was one of the oldest "newbies", like me, although I'd been a Ranger a little longer than him. Then again, I was more experienced than all of the current Rangers, with the possible exceptions of Leo and Boss-sama. I stopped walking forward and waited for the other two Rangers to catch up with me.

Thinking about all the old Rangers sparked an idea in my mind. I was pretty sure I knew Alphonzo from somewhere, but I couldn't remember him. I did remember that when I had been accepted as a Ranger I had met a lot of old Rangers, ones that were no longer working at the Park. Perhaps Alphonzo was one of them, and he'd come back to take up Rangering again. It wasn't uncommon for people to fall in love with the job - I was certain that I'd never leave the Park. I was going all the way to the top and staying there until I couldn't manage it any more.

"Hey," I said slowly, shaking his hand. He smiled at me, and nothing seemed particularly off about him, but then again River was still circling in the sky above. Surely if Buzz had been replaced she would have left us?

Then again, River and Ivy had a particularly strong friendship, especially for a Pokemon and a human who wasn't their Trainer. Maybe she was just hanging around cos she had nothing better to do. And that Xatu didn't look worried or suspicious - maybe a replacement had been authorised, and they'd just decided not to notify me because of my official position as a Trainer currently.

That had to be it, I decided, pushing all doubts away from my mind. Ivy seemed suspicious of him, and that was enough for me. She could keep an eye on him. Despite being a little put out with her decision to bring Haxbat, even knowing that I had an abiding fear of bats, I trusted her immensely and she was a great Ranger too. I could relax knowing that she was keeping an eye on things. Besides, Haji and Dual were around as well. If Dual was getting uncomfortable with Alphonzo, I'd simply run the old fart off.

“So where are you off to?” Alphonzo asked Ivy.

“We're... looking for some specific things,” Ivy replied, sounding cautious. "River is leading us."

I decided to say nothing. Truth was, I'd catch anything that was even slightly rare or interesting, as my captures of the Rapidash and Torkoal had shown. I had a feeling that I wouldn't be taking them with me, but you never know. An awful lot of common Pokemon like Geodude and Magby were found in the Deckbi Ranges, and it never hurt to catch a couple Pokemon over the limit of three. Last time Jathan had gone on an expedition, his conservative nature meant that he had only barely caught the three Pokemon he was allowed to take out, and one of the Pokemon had been a Pikachu, caught purely for breeding purposes.

We continued walking along the trail, which was now bending to the left and declining slightly. It seemed we were taking a less direct route to the volcano, which suited me fine - if I had my way, we wouldn't go near the damn thing at all. I was about to bring up the possibility of giving the heat-trap a miss when a sudden dustcloud rose into the air from just ahead of us. I put my hand up to my Aura Reader and used it to zoom in as we walked closer. There were two Pokemon there, I could see that, but the dust and my walking meant that one of them was obscured. The other one, the one that I could easily see was a Charmeleon, a long red lizard-like Pokemon that was an evolution of Charmander, a common Starter Pokemon. I hadn't yet obtained a Charizard, but I had no wish to try and capture this one - if I decided to try to raise one, I could just visit any one of the ten or so breeding centres that were within five miles of the Park. Or, for that matter, I could just ask Jathan to breed me one.

As we got closer, I got a better look at the second Pokemon, and my jaw dropped. It was a bipedal Pokemon that had strange red and yellow lines down its torso. It looked strangely reptilian - its head and paws were grey, and it had a strange hooking tail that belched black smoke occasionally. It was a Heatmor, one of the Pokemon I had specifically been looking for here at Deckbi.

"OMGOMG!" Alphonzo suddenly screamed, sounding like a fourteen year old girl. "Wow, you're so lucky. Which one of you two love birds is going for this extrodinary Pokemon?"

My right eyelid twitched, but I decided to let the shot pass. I was just about to ask Ivy if she wanted to try and battle it, but she got there first.

"I'm not real interested in this one, but maybe you want it?" she offered. "I can keep the other one entertained for a bit.”

I gave her a good look at the genuine smile that was spreading across my face. This Heatmor would make a great present for Leo. He'd been wanting a Heatmor for ages, but he hadn't come across one yet. He'd helped me out a lot since I'd become a Ranger, and now I'd be able to give him a gift worthy of my gratitude.

"Thanks Ivy, I owe you one," I said with heartfelt gratitude.

The question was which of my Pokemon to use. Smash immediately fell to mind, but he'd been in the last couple of battles and could probably use a rest. Joey was out too - his Grass typing wasn't doing him any favours against these two and their Fire attacks. That only left Dual. I wanted to save him for emergencies, but he hadn't taken any damage yet, so I decided he would do. I tapped the PokeBall on my waist and Dual appeared in a flash of white light. He quickly glanced around, lingering for a second on Alphonzo, before letting his gaze come to rest on the pair of Pokemon he was about to fight. I could see his muscles start to tense as he prepared for battle.

"Alright Dual, let's get ready for this fight, it might be a hard one," I said to him. "Use a Swords Dance to stretch out your muscles, we'll need to hit these guys hard. And if any of them try a long-range attack, put up a Light Screen to deflect it."

Dual nodded, and took a few bounding steps forward, towards the two Pokemon. He then started performing a ritualistic dance, one that tugged at all his muscles in exactly the right places. This would allow him to maximise his damage output, and would hopefully give him an edge in the battle to come.

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Old 05-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Buzzer Offline

BP:
"Omg, omg, you two are so lucky. Which one of you lovebirds is going to catch it," Leo said. River was laughing heartily at the way the run had turned out. She looked down at the firey anteater, curious as to see what it would do within the battle. It was her first encounter of this Pokéon, she found it amusing that Buzz would have liked to see this.

Chainy winced at Leo's jab, but looked at Ivy who passed on the Pokémon, but was ready to help out. Chainy took up the challenge and it appeared he began to decide who to use

River watched as Chainy released Dual from his Poké Ball. The Blade Pokémon stood at human height, razor-like arms poised ready to strike. They were powerful Pokémon with impressive abilities, and Chainy's was no exception. River half wondered whether Chainy's Breloom would ever actually get to battle; it seemed odd for him to have brought Breloom given the large collection of fire type Pokémon that resided at Mount Deckbi.

Dual's muscles tensed as it looked upon the wild Pokémon challenging him. Ivy was yet to call out her Pokémon to battle, so he would have to cope with two on his own for the time being. The Charmeleon didn't appear that interested in the battle facing no opponent, but the Heatmor had already begun preparing, it was sharpening its claws. Scratching each claw honing the edges, filing the claws commonly preserved for Durant.

Its long grey face focused upon the Gallade; a fiery tongue emerged for a second as the flames flickered. Suddenly it leaped into the air and dived towards the ground. Its claws etching their way through the dirt and mud until the cannon like tail vanished underground.

"Alright Dual, let's get ready for this fight, it might be a hard one," he said to Dual. "Use a Swords Dance to stretch out your muscles, we'll need to hit these guys hard. And if any of them try a long-range attack, put up a Light Screen to deflect it."

The white and green figure of Gallade began to dance, shaman-like as its blade arm spun around its body. Elements of many forms of combat wove their way into their dance, from eastern martial arts to classical sword fighting. Each dance individual to its user; River watched as the fearsome figure of the Gallade readied itself for its attack.

The Charmeleon meanwhile, still appeared to show little interest in the battle and for a moment River had thoguht it was about to fall asleep, then a tunnel of flames was released upwards into the sky, the small red lizard Pokémon burning the sky. The sun as if challenged by the towering blaze, began to shine brighter and brighter. The air grew heavy under the increasing heat. The lizard bathed in the bright sunlight, the blaze on its tail began to grow.

Battle Stats:
?/m/Heatmor - 100% [ATT/ACC+1] --- [Hone Claws/Dig]
?/?/Charmeleon - 100%[SPA+1] [SOLAR POWER] --- [Sunny Day]
vs
Serious/M/Gallade - 100% [ATT+2] --- [Swords Dance]

Trainer stats:

Winter MCR: some irrelavent number/25000
Chainy MCR: 7824/25000

Total Items: 3x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 100%
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell[/QUOTE]
Old 06-02-2011, 01:45 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: Icky Post is icky. Focus Energy and Helping Hand if that's not too obvious :3)

TP#12

“Alright, Haji, let's get ready to do this,” Ivy said, looking down to the purple cat-like Pokémon. He nodded, looking back out onto the field.

The Charmeleon, their primary concern, had lit up the sky with a brilliant fire tunnel. It seemed to be charged by the sun, the object giving it power. Its tail began to glow with the charge, and it became harder to breathe as the temperature around them rose.

“Remember to be careful,” she said out loud, not really wanting to use the bond too much at the moment. She just wanted to focus on this battle. “Let's start out easy. Focus your energy so we can hit hard later. Then let's give Dual a hand if he needs it. Get ready to help!”

Haji nodded again and stepped out onto the field farther, eying up the fire lizard that was their opponent. The Heatmor that Chainy was after had vanished underground, using its claws to dig its way into the earth. They would have to be watchful of that too.

The Espeon took a balanced stance and tensed his muscles, preparing himself for future hits. They needed to take this Charmeleon down fast so Chainy wouldn't have too many distractions with catching his Pokémon. The cat-like Pokémon kept an eye on the Gallade, ready to help him out if he needed it. Since both he and Chainy were a little prideful, she doubted they would want it, but she was going to offer it anyway. It never hurt to have more than one set of eyes watching. If anything else, Dual's next attack would hit super hard if Haji helped.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:29 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

As Dual flexed and stretched rhythmically, I looked over at the Heatmor. It was sharpening its claws deliberately on a large piece of stone and each other, making a grating sound that carried easily across the battlefield. I recognised it as the Hone Claws technique - one I had been meaning to teach to Meta for a long time now. It sharpened the claws of the user, meaning that claw-based attacks were both more damaging and more accurate, due to the increased dexterity of the digits.

It suddenly launched headfirst into the ground by flinging itself over the stone. The scratching sound got even more violent and a small plume of smoke rose up into the air as the Heatmor tunneled underground. Being an anteater Pokemon, it was incredibly proficient with digging. Going underground to attack had one major weakness, though - it left the user very prone to earthquakes. Like most strong Pokemon, Dual had the ability to initiate earthquakes, and the tactical part of my brain immediately raised this as an option. I discarded it almost immediately for a couple reasons - I wanted to damage the Heatmor and bring it down to capture range, but I didn't want to knock it out, and using Earthquake on a Digging Pokemon always did a severe amount of damage. But the most important reason was that if I commanded Dual to use Earthquake, Ivy might choose to use Haxbat again, to avoid her Pokemon being caught in the crossfire, and I'd just as soon not see the big Crobat again. Not for the first time did I wish that Ivy had taught Haji to use Protect.

I shook my head and considered what else to do. Since Heatmor was underground and I wasn't willing to use Earthquake, attacking it wasn't an option. Another possibility was I could continue to prepare Dual for battle, either with defensive screens or another attack-increasing technique, but I had another idea. Ivy didn't want the Charmeleon that was semi-asleep, so perhaps if we both concentrated fire on the Flame Pokemon it'd go down faster and then it'd be that much easier for me to capture the Heatmor.

Before I could suggest this to Ivy, she sent Haji out to battle. “Let's start out easy," she said. "Focus your energy so we can hit hard later. Then let's give Dual a hand if he needs it. Get ready to help!"

She gave me a quick look, as if to inquire whether her order to assist Dual had been unappreciated, but I gave her a quick smile to show that I didn't mind, and I doubt Dual did either. Sure, there were times when we liked to do our thing by ourselves, but this wasn't one of them. I'd need Ivy's help to bring down this Charmeleon and capture the Heatmor so that we could move onwards.

Haji stretched out languidly and then tensed his muscles, focusing all of his mental and physical energy. A soft white light began to cover his purple fur as the Helping Hand charged, and I knew I didn't have much time to figure out what to do. I could always do something complex like a combination attack involving Psycho Cut and Thunderbolt, but Ivy was keeping it simple, so I probably should too. Furthermore, Dual was a very serious Pokemon (usually) and like me, he hated overdoing things and putting in effort that wasn't required, so a nice strong attack on the Charmeleon should do very well.

"Alright Dual, let's try and get rid of this Charmeleon as quickly as possible," I called out to him. "Work with Haji and nail the Charmeleon with a Stone Edge!"

Dual began to run towards the Charmeleon, and as he did so he held his right arm out in front of him. With a deadly-sounding shik his elbow blade extended to its full length. Bright blue energy coated the blade, and small rocks began flying up from the ground, covering the green protrusion. Haji ran daintily alongside him, moving quickly with the grace that was granted to all felines. The white energy covering his fur began to flow across to Dual, making contact with the red crest in the middle of his chest. The soft glow spread outwards from there, causing Dual to shine as he ran.

The Charmeleon finally got up and decided to do something. It breathed a torrent of fire up into the sky, causing heat waves to shimmer down onto the battlefield. I originally thought it was preparing a Flamethrower attack, until I realised what it was really doing. It was heating up the battlefield to increase the power of future Fire-typed attacks. This didn't sit well with me - I loathed the heat, and being on Mount Deckbi was bad enough without some pain-in-the-ass Pokemon coming along and using Sunny Day.

"Bloody hell, it's already hot enough," I muttered, wiping my forehead clear of sweat with my head. I considered releasing Smash so I'd have something cool to sit against, but he hated the heat almost as much as me, and I didn't want to disturb his rest. Something told me he'd be needed again, and probably soon.

The rocks flying up off the ground got larger and larger, until Dual's entire hand, arm, and blade was a hulking clump of brown rocks. Dual's arm reminded me of a Rhyperior's arm, except with a huge freaking tonfa blade strapped to it. I wasn't a huge fan of Stone Edge as a technique due to its relative inaccuracy - I much preferred Rock Slide - but there wasn't much of an opportunity to use Rock Slide on these flat plains, and considering the attack order was a simple one, I was sure that Dual would be able to strike the Charmeleon. I was a bit more worried about the Heatmor though - where would it surface? I hoped it wouldn't try to intercept the attack that I intended for the Charmeleon - that'd make this battle just a bit harder than I wanted it to be.

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 06-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

These two sure didn't waste any time, unfortunately, neither did Heatmor and Charmeleon. Heatmor sharpened his claws before burying himself underground. Charmeleon decided to be a betch and turn up the heat, as if it wasn't hot already. The area grew insanely hot, and I began sweating. That was one of the reasons I hated coming here, it was too hot for me. I pulled out one of my Pokeballs and tossed it besides me.

"Alright Bluestreak, use Water Gun on me." I said. Floatzel looked at me, a bit shocked. Then I remembered that he was looking at my illusion. I then asked River to explain it to him telepathically. I knew he understood when he began taking in a deep breath. He was storing up as much water as it could get. With the heat so intense, it wasn't much. He shot out a hard blast of water at me which sent my flying back a couple of feet. "Damn, why didn't you reduce your power." Bluestreak just laughed.

I got up and turned to Chain and Ivy. I wasn't sure if they suspected anything I hoped they were too distracted by the battle. Heatmor still hadn't resurfaced and Charmeleon wasn't doing anything. Ivy, however, wasn't waiting. She instructed her Espeon to use Focus Energy and Helping Hand. Helping Hand should power Dual's attack a great amount, that and the fact that he already used Swords Dance meant his attack would do some serious damage. Chain told Dual to hit Charmeleon with Stone Edge, that was surely going to pack a big punch.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Buzzer Offline

BP:
"Alright Bluestreak, use Water Gun on me," Leo said after tossing a Pokéball releasing an orange otter like Pokémon, with a large yellow ring around its body. A confused look had spread over its face as it looked at the illusioned image of its trainer. Leo telepathically asked River to explain.

Moments later the Floatzel had opened its mouth and released a hard blast of water at the Ranger. River burst into laughter, as she had so often done on this run."You couldn't have just reduced the power?" Leo said wiping his face.

“Let's start out easy," Ivy said. "Focus your energy so we can hit hard later. Then let's give Dual a hand if he needs it. Get ready to help!" Haji nodded and stepped forward. River rolled her eyes as Chainy glanced over Ivy, eyes glazed over dreamily.

Snapping back into focus Chainy turned to Dual. "Alright Dual, let's try and get rid of this Charmeleon as quickly as possible. Work with Haji and nail the Charmeleon with a Stone Edge!"

Dual gave Haji a quick nod, River caught a glimpse of the burst of communication between the pair. It seemed that "...give Dual a hand ..." was a lot more literal than Ivy probably thought. After Haji had finished his Focus Energy technique, enabling him to deal more precise blows inflicting severe damage, Dual's blade like arms had been surrounded by jagged rocks.

Suddenly, there was a flare of telekinetic energy and Dual was now hovering mid air. River looked down at the Espeon who seemed to be focussed purely on Dual. The Gallade was then propelled at high velocity towards the Charmeleon.

The red lizard like Pokémon had looked back down from the sky just as Dual was about to hit. The roaring fire on its tale expanding like a jet engine. The momentum sent the Charmeleon that was now surrounded in flames head first into the oncoming Dual.

The two Pokémon collided mid air, but the Charmeleon had come off worse. It staggered back doubled up in agony. The red flame of its tail flickered slightly as its Solar Power ability sapped away at his damaged body.

The form of Gallade stumbled back, the Stone Edge attack had hit, but the Sun boosted Flame Charge seemed to be very powerful. River searched around as she looked for the re-emergence of the Heatmor. There was a slight scratching noise then a cloud of dust. The anteater had appeared beneath the Espeon.

It's claw like hands surrounded the feline and dragged it down through the tunnel. The scene almost made River forget her position in the run as she began to dive to the aid of the captured Espeon. River flicked her wings to return to a level position. Ivy would have to do something quick because Haji was in a vulnerable situation.

Battle Stats:
?/m/Heatmor - 100% [ATT/ACC+1] --- [Dig/Dragging Espeon underground]
?/?/Charmeleon - 64% [SPA/SPE+1] [SOLAR POWER] --- [Flame Charge]
vs
Serious/M/Gallade - 82% [ATT+2] --- [Stone Edge]
Calm/M/Espeon - 100% [FE] --- [Focus Energy/Helping Hand]

Trainer stats:

Winter MCR: some slightly bigger but still irrelavent number/25000
Chainy MCR: 13440/25000

-----------------------

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 100%
Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

TP#13

Haji stepped up next to Dual, and the taller Pokémon gave a nod to Ivy's purple cat. Then, the Fighting type's arms came up, surrounded by jagged rocks that rose with the motion. Ivy watched Haji concentrate, and then Dual jerked into the air as the Espeon let out a flux of energy she could feel through her every nerve. Then, with another burst of energy, Dual was shot toward Charmeleon. Hopefully the added momentum would increase the force of the Gallade's attack and get the Fire type out of their way.

Then the lizard bust into flames and charged at Dual, sending them on a crash course into each other. Dual looked a little hurt, but the Charmeleon was staggering back from the impact, so he had suffered more. What was worse was that the lizard looked like it was being damaged from its own ability due to the sun. They could use that against him if they had to. Haji knew how to manipulate the sun too.

Ivy had just wondered where the Heatmor was when slender claws broke from the ground under Haji, dragging him down with it.

“Haji!” Ivy immediately yelled, taking a few steps in his direction. A bout of dizziness had her stopping and clutching her head with one hand though as she lowered to her knees with shaky breath. She scanned the field but there was no sign of the purple feline. She tried not to panic as she reached out to him with her senses, needing to find him as soon as possible.

“I am alright,” he said at her first notion of worry, calm and collected like he always was. “He is moving fast but is not vicious.”

Ivy breathed a sigh of relief, digging one of her hands into the dirt beneath her. “Okay, we need to get you out of there.” She knew that Haji didn't like to get up close and personal when he battled, and the cat wasn't really suited for battling underground and in close proximity. Then she had an idea.

“Haji, I need you to try and use your Psychic to pull the both of you out of the ground and back to the surface. If Heatmor gets a chance to hurt you down there, it won't be pretty. We might be able to get Dual to help you.” She wasn't sure if Haji could do it alone, so she had to hope that Dual would help them. The Gallade's special powers weren't too great, but if they pooled them together, it should be enough.

“Chainy! Dual! Please help me,” she called with a shaky voice.

Her head was swirling and her was breathing ragged. Haji wasn't her first Pokémon, but he was the one she spent the most time with these days. She wasn't going to lose him. While battles weren't usually too dangerous or fatal, she had heard of enough accidents for her to worry.

“Remember when we first met?” she asked him. “I won't leave you there.” Now she just had to hope this would work out.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:38 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Dual leaped towards the Charmeleon as the Flame Pokemon exploded forwards as well, wreathed in fire generated from the overly-hot sun. Fire trailed behind it as it darted through the air, leaping towards the Gallade. Suddenly, Haji glowed bright white and Dual was accelerated forwards, like he had been shot out of a cannon. The two combatants clashed in midair, and the Charmeleon got off the first attack. It headbutted Dual in the chest, just managing to avoid the red crest that was there. Dual flinched back a bit, but then lashed out at the Charmeleon with his stone-covered blade. The Stone Edge cut across the Charmeleon's chest, scoring a deep wound that pushed the Charmeleon backwards. Dual then kicked his feet out, pushing against the Charmeleon's pelvis to get away from the Fire type. Both Pokemon blasted away from each other, landing on their feet.

I felt a gentle spray of water on the back of my neck, and I turned to see that Alphonzo had released a Floatzel that had promptly sprayed him with a jet of water. I subconsciously stepped towards him, desiring another blast of water, but I didn't say anything. I still wasn't completely comfortable around Alphonzo - he seemed legit, but there was something a little bit off about him. If Buzz had been replaced, there was no real reason for River to be here, unless she was just chilling with Ivy, I guess.

Suddenly, the Heatmor burst up from under the ground and grabbed Haji, pulling the pink feline under the ground. Thankfully, the tunnel looked stable - if it collapsed while Haji was inside it we'd be in trouble. I knew Espeon had the ability to tunnel underground, but I doubted Ivy had taught Haji that technique yet - it was rather esoteric and didn't have many applications. Except for now.

"Haji!" Ivy screamed. She started breathing hard and turned to me. "Chainy, Dual, please help me," she asked with a ragged voice.

"Of course," I said firmly, nodding my head. I reached out for Dual and asked him what Haji was planning on doing.

<Ivy plans for him to use his Psychic to break free and return to the surface,> he replied, keeping an eye on the Charmeleon, who was flexing its muscles and grinning. The attack must have reinforced it somehow - probably a Flame Charge. I gritted my teeth - I hated that technique. Fire types getting stronger, great.

Alright, well back Haji up, I instructed. Use your Psychic to help Haji break free and get to the surface - between the two of you it shouldn't be too hard to manage. Then, when Haji is free, send a Rock Slide the Heatmor's way to block him off from grabbing Haji again.

I was glad that Haji was using Psychic too, because even though Dual had telekinetic powers they weren't very strong. I doubted that he would have been able to rescue Haji by himself. However, with the Espeon's assist, he should be able to break the Heatmor's grasp and get the cat out of there. As soon as the Espeon was clear, Dual would then punch the ground with his fist, and jagged rocks would stick up out of the ground as the attack made its way towards the tunnel. They'd then pierce through the tunnel, blocking the Heatmor from regaining its grasp on Haji. If it took some damage from the attack too that'd be great, but it wasn't my principle concern at this moment.

Dual closed his eyes and put one hand to his helmet, extending the other towards the area of ground where Haji was fighting to break free. A blue corona surrounded his head and hands as his attack began. The Charmeleon was finishing its stretches, and the flames around its body began to erupt again. I just hoped that whatever it was planning wouldn't interrupt Dual.

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 06-09-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:00 AM
imasodyarbisy Offline
New Trainer

Default order Renagel pharmacy

purchase Fansidar online without script buy Avalide mastercard in singapore where to buy generic Anafranil Sr online without a prescription Non prescription Altace purchase cheap prescription Zyprexa Dilantin online no prescription buy Vasotec no perscription cod Order Starlix cash on delivery purchase Allegra-d no visa online without prescription Cheapest Thorazine online Actigall cheap overnight fedex Fedex Avandaryl without prescription Fedex Buspar without prescription order Yasmin on line purchase Motilium pay pal online without rx Buy cheap Zerit overnight order Asacol no visa without rx Buy Topamax and pay by cod purchase Zelnorm without rx needed order Aventyl usa cod purchase Capoten without prescription cheap Pro-banthine by money order overnight Actigall c.o.d to purchase Demadex mastercard order Tylenol mastercard in Montgomery Actos overnight delivery fed ex purchase Retrovir mastercard in Kitchener purchase Exelon without prescription needed purchase cheap prescription Indocin buy Sinemet no scams purchase Aciphex without prescription to ship overnight Desogen mastercard buy Desogen mastercard Nexium without prescription shipped overnight express Lamictal with overnight fedex order Lyrica no visa purchasing Parafon with overnight delivery overnight Lamictal Dispersible without a rx purchase Periactin without rx to ship overnight where can i purchase Compazine online
Old 06-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Buzzer Offline

Default Re: order Renagel pharmacy

BP:
The out-cry from Ivy, was nothing in comparison to the burst of telepathic energy she unleashed in the fear of losing him. River had to forcibly push Ivy's energy away as looked for Haji. Ivy was now clutching her head, which River found unsurprising, and asked Dual for help in retrieving the abducted Espeon.

River caught a snippet of Dual and Chainys conversation and discovered their plans to use a combination Psychic to try and lift the two underground Pokémon to the surface. If not for being in the Ranger situation she was in, River liked to think that she would have helped out. Her special abilities were considerably stronger than Duals, but it was not a ranger's place to help out in battle.

Leo didn't seem particularly interested in helping, the novelty of tricking the two younger Rangers appeared to be wearing off. River had managed to keep the mental block strong enough for now, the fact that both Haji and Dual were otherwise engaged helped.

There was a blue surge of energy from Dual, and River sensed the Espeon's energy from beneath the ground. Nothing happened for a few seconds, and River wasn't entirely certain it was working, but then pebbles upon the ground began to tremor.

Then in a sudden eruption of rocks and dust the pair of Pokémon were expelled from the earth. A blue and pink aura surrounding the Heatmor and Espeon. Pain surged across the Heatmor's face as the Psychic energy tormented its mind.

Dual then threw his fist into the ground, jagged rocks were unearthed in the path between the two hovering Pokémon. Unfortunately before they could break through the Heatmor's grasp on the feline, the wild Pokémon flared with energy. An giant wave of fire poured of the Espeon; River noted it as the Flame Burst technique now boosted by the power of the sun. It was sure to do some damage.

The rocks crashed into the Heatmor, hurtling it across the battle field slamming into the ground below. The attack really seemed to have hit the Heatmor quite hard, but fire types are susceptible to rock type damage.

Moments before the rocks had flung Heatmor, the flame around the Charmeleon raged. It span furiously and the flames flared around its body. Dragon Dance. A move commonly exclusive to the rare and powerful Dragon type Pokémon, but the Charizard family was very dragon-like so it wasn't surprising.

It glanced over and watched its comrade being thrown across the battle; it's gaze returned to Dual. In a flash of red light it had took off, quickly lifting the now static Psychic type. With a huge heave of effort, the lizard had leapt into the air carrying the Gallade, after a quick spin in the air they were hurtling back to the ground, Dual first.

River swept her wings through the air as the dust cloud from the impact encroached upon her and Ivy. Ivy was still shiverring from the sudden fear, but the colour appeared to be returning to her face, now that Haji was back above ground.

"You really need to learn to lower that link, I almost killed Buzz once,"said River with no trace of emotion, "yeah, I'd teleported us somewhere then there was some rather crazy stuff going on and I lost control. Nearly blew his mind. It was quite funny actually, blood literally pouring out of his ears."

Battle Stats:
?/m/Heatmor - 64% [ATT/ACC+1] --- [Flame Burst]
?/?/Charmeleon - 52% [SPA/ATT+1][SPE+2] [SOLAR POWER] --- [Dragon Dance/Seismic Toss]
vs
Serious/M/Gallade - 71% [ATT+2] --- [Psychic/Rock Slide]
Calm/M/Espeon - 79% [FE] --- [Psychic]

Trainer stats:

Winter MCR: I'm fairly sure this number should mean something/25000
Chainy MCR: 17102/25000

-----------------------

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat

Ambipom

Espeon - Haji - 100%