Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Main RP: Front Gate

This is where Trainers post in order to be taken into the National Park. Just post the following form, and as soon as one is free a Ranger will be along to escort you through the Park. You may NOT ask for a certain Ranger; the one who accepts you first will be the one to take you through. Rangers, when you accept a Trainer, please quote their post and mention that you are taking them through. If your form is overlooked or ignored for one week, you may post it again. Otherwise, you may only post a form once a week.

Everyone IN THE MAIN RP ONLY must put their Location (read; the area they're in) at the beginning of each post. This is so everyone in the Main RP knows exactly where everyone else is (or isn't lol).

Keep in mind Rangers CANNOT begin the RP with their Trainers until the person who witnessed/approved the encounter rolls posts in the Encounter Tracker thread approving those rolls.

Also, you have to have a character accepted before coming here:

Sign-Ups

After you're approved you're welcome to come and start catching Pokemon ^^.

=====

TRAINER FORM

Name: (The one that you gave your character)
Entrance Fee: $2,500
Location: (What area you want to visit; once you go to an area you can't go to a different one that visit)
*Enigma Ruins: If you're visiting the Enigma Ruins, it is $3,500 to enter. You cannot use Repellents/Voice Discs, you get 20 Encounters, and can take out up to 4 Pokemon
Extra Pokemon Permit: (If you are bringing more than 2 Pokemon, add $500 for each one)
Disk Re-recording: (If you want to rewrite voice disks, they are $1,500 each)
Total Money: (Money before entering the park)
Total Cost: (Cost of Entrance Fee + Extra Pokemon Permit)
Change: Total Money - Total Cost = Change.
Total Items: (List all items you will be bringing in)

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Gender:
Ability: (If your Pokemon has 2, pick one to use for the duration of your visit)
Nature: (These are located in the Park Encyclopedia)
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

=====

Endurance Runs

You may choose to embark on an Endurance Run as opposed to a regular Expedition. Endurance Runs cost an extra one thousand (for a total cost of $3500). On an Endurance run you will Encounter five more Pokemon than normal and can bring an extra one out. However, Voice Disks and Repellants are banned and you may bring no more than five healing items.

=====

The post following this is an example of how to fill out your forms, in case anyone is still confused.

* The Main RP is one where pairs can meet and interact with one another, so long as the pairs involved are in the same area. People in the Main RP are affected by what others in the Main RP do. In Individual RPs, the pairs DO NOT meet with anyone else, even if they're in the same area, and pairs are not affected by what happens in either the Main RP or other Individual RPs.

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 05-14-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Front Gate

=SAMPLE FORM=

Name: TTar
Entrance Fee: $3,500
Location: Botanical Garden
Style: Main RP
Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
Total Money: 10,000
Total Cost: 5,500
Change: 4,500
Total Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x2 Healing Potion ; x2 Full Heal

Pokemon Stats

Pokmon: Scizor
Nickname: Ripper
Gender: Male
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Databyte
Gender: Genderless
Ability: Download
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; Flamethrower ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power [Electric, ew] ; TM Psychic

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Teon
Gender: Female
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Rain Dance ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Charge Beam ; TM Protect ; TM Roar ; TM Rest ; TM Shadow Ball ; BM Yawn ; MT Magnet Rise

Other Info: Nothing

Last edited by Ataro; 05-20-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-23-2011, 06:22 PM
ChainReaction01's Avatar
ChainReaction01 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Australia
Posts: 322
Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Front Gate

TRAINER FORM

Name: James “Chainy” Carter (aka my Ranger)
Entrance Fee: Nothing, cos I’m using the free pass I got from the Event ^^
Location: Going on a Team Run with Winter to Mount Deckbi
Extra Pokemon Permit: Yeah, one extra please. For my Breloom.
Total Money: 11800
Total Cost: 500
Change: 11300
Total Items: 3x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Gender: Male
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: Smash
Gender: Male
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

Pokemon: Breloom
Nickname: Joey
Gender: Male
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

First Time into the Park?: Nah, third run now. Well, as a trainer. All up, damn close to twenty-five >_>
Other Info: Yeah, I’mma be using that Type Repellant on Dragons right from the word go, so if you roll any might as well just reroll em.
__________________
URPG Stats

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2011, 11:01 PM
WinterVines's Avatar
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 248
Default Re: Front Gate

Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Entrance Fee: Being Covered by what's left of my Park Voucher
Location: Deckbi - It's a Team Run with Chainy
Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
Total Money: 5,250
Total Cost: 500
Change: 4,750
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell
__________________

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Buzzer Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 328
Default Re: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterVines View Post
Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Entrance Fee: Being Covered by what's left of my Park Voucher
Location: Deckbi - It's a Team Run with Chainy
Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
Total Money: 5,250
Total Cost: 500
Change: 4,750
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell
Hey I claim these runs in the name of Buzz or something idk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

Park App


TRAINER FORM
Name: Cameron Grey
Entrance Fee: $2,5oo
Location: Botanical Gardens
Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
Total Money: 47.5
Total Cost: $3ooo
Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 47.5 – 3 = 44.5
Total Items: Honey (5x), Duo Type Repellent (1x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Full Restore (4x), Pokeplayer (1x), Durant Voice Disk (2x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (13x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (8x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Houndooom
Nickname: Shadowpanther
Gender: Male
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mindbender
Gender: Female
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Gender: Genderless
Ability: Download
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)


Other: I'll use my Duo Repellant to repel Normal and Grass types.
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|


Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-07-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Buzzer Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 328
Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
Park App


TRAINER FORM
Name: Cameron Grey
Entrance Fee: $2,5oo
Location: Botanical Gardens
Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
Total Money: 47.5
Total Cost: $3ooo
Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 47.5 – 3 = 44.5
Total Items: Honey (5x), Duo Type Repellent (1x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Full Restore (4x), Pokeplayer (1x), Durant Voice Disk (2x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (13x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (3x), Hyperballs (8x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Houndooom
Nickname: Shadowpanther
Gender: Male
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mindbender
Gender: Female
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Gender: Genderless
Ability: Download
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)


Other: I'll use my Duo Repellant to repel Normal and Grass types.
I got this and I'll start once i've done my other post :)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate


TRAINER FORM
Name: Rex Riker
Entrance Fee: $2,5oo
Location: Outer Heavens
Extra Pokemon Permit: 3
Total Money: 365oo
Total Cost: $4,ooo
Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 365oo – 4ooo = 325oo
Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)



Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Houndooom
Nickname: Shadowpanther
Gender: Male
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mindbender
Gender: Female
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Gender: Genderless
Ability: Download
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

-



Pokemon: Hydreigon
Nickname: Skullcruncher
Gender: Male
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Adamant
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power (Ice), Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

-



Pokemon: Volcarona
Nickname: Flamefeather
Gender: Female
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
Other Info: Loves starting fires

-

Other: Give me double battles and a fastish Ranger ;]

__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|


Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-26-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Siless's Avatar
Siless Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 23
Send a message via AIM to Siless
Default Re: Main RP: Front Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post

TRAINER FORM
Name: Rex Riker
Entrance Fee: $2,5oo
Location: Outer Heavens
Extra Pokemon Permit: 3
Total Money: 365oo
Total Cost: $4,ooo
Change: Total Money - Total Cost = 365oo – 4ooo = 325oo
Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice DIsk (1x), Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Cryonogal Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (16x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (10x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)



Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Houndooom
Nickname: Shadowpanther
Gender: Male
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Mindbender
Gender: Female
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

__________________________________________________ ______________


*Recolor made by DarkEevee*

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Gender: Genderless
Ability: Download
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

-



Pokemon: Hydreigon
Nickname: Skullcruncher
Gender: Male
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Adamant
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power (Ice), Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

-



Pokemon: Volcarona
Nickname: Flamefeather
Gender: Female
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Water), Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
Other Info: Loves starting fires

-

Other: Give me double battles and a fastish Ranger ;]


...Loves starting fires...

...Yeah, I'll take ya
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com