Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Beckii Offline
New Trainer

Smile Role Play~

Hello!
I would like to do a long-term Role Play.
The way I want it is that our two characters are Friends. When they pick their starter Pokemon, their Friendship becomes a rivalry.

My character will be female, so I would like it if yours was a male.
The starter Pokemon my character chooses will have a type disadvantage to the one yours picks, kind of like the games.
They won't travel together, but they will be going in the same direction.

Regions to pick:

-Kanto
-Johto
-Hoenn
-Sinnoh

I won't say Isshu, due to the fact there is still little known about the places/cities/towns. Also, the other 4 regions have all their Pokemon known, unlike Isshu.

My character

-Becky
-Aged 10
-Blond, long hair
-Pink eyes
-Wears a long thin jumper with just below the elbow sleeves. She wears shorts under the jumper, which goes just below her lower hips. The jumper is a light blue in colour and the shorts are a light green in colour. She wears sandal like shoes that are red in colour. For headgear, she wears a loose hat, which is blue and green in colour. Becky wears fingerless red gloves.
-her bag varies, depending on the region we pick. If
Kanto: The bag is a backpack which is mainly red in colour. If Johto: The bag is an over the shoulder bag, mainly red in colour. If Hoenn: The bag is an over the shoulder bag, slightly bigger than the Johto one and is red and green in colour. If Sinnoh: The bag is a loose backpack that is mainly red and blue in colour.
-She is a kind, sweet girl and doesn't like getting angry with people and doesn't enjoy confrontation.

Other information will be added as our Role Play begins and continues. I would like it if you gave me some information on your character too. I would like it if they were slightly opposite to her, personality wise.

Thank you for reading, hope you consider this Role Play. ^w^
Old 09-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Role Play~

Name - Johnny

Age -10

Apperance
-Short and ginger hair.
-Red eyes

Clothes -Wears a light cream, short sleved turtle neck shirt with just above the elbow sleeves. He wears orange cargo pants and always has an orange jumper round his waist. He wears white trainers. He has an orange bandanna round his neck. He also wears an armband on his left arm which is orange and red. He also has a black painted on tattoo on his back that his older brother painted for him. It's a charizard breathing fire.

-His bag is like a backback but with only one strap that goes across his chest. It is red in colour with orange patterns on it.

Personality -He is an annoying person and doesn't really care what other people think. He is hot-headed and has a short fuse he loves to battle and loves all things to do with fire.

I would like to be from Johto but aslong as I can get the fire type I don't mind...unless you want the fire type.

The Tattoo on his back.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Beckii Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday View Post
Name - Johnny

Age -10

Apperance
-Short and ginger hair.
-Red eyes

Clothes -Wears a light cream, short sleved turtle neck shirt with just above the elbow sleeves. He wears orange cargo pants and always has an orange jumper round his waist. He wears white trainers. He has an orange bandanna round his neck. He also wears an armband on his left arm which is orange and red. He also has a black painted on tattoo on his back that his older brother painted for him. It's a charizard breathing fire.

-His bag is like a backback but with only one strap that goes across his chest. It is red in colour with orange patterns on it.

Personality -He is an annoying person and doesn't really care what other people think. He is hot-headed and has a short fuse he loves to battle and loves all things to do with fire.

I would like to be from Johto but aslong as I can get the fire type I don't mind...unless you want the fire type.

The Tattoo on his back.
Okay then, and I don't mind, I'll pick Chikorita. ^^
We could do this roleplay by Private note maybe? ^^
Old 09-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

I wa hoping a Mod might be on to explain, but I suppose I will. There is order to creating an RP. You don't just post it like this. There is a sign up forum, where you post the plot and sign up forms. Then you post the RP in the appropriate section, either Pokemon Roleplay or Other Roleplay. There is a thread posted that explains the rules for RPing, and I suggest you both read it before trying to post an RP.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 09-12-2010, 06:15 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Uhhh...what the flip is the plot, and where are the rules? Don't tell me it is exactly like the games, because that is Polgerizing. What does that mean? It means you steam writen work, like plots and songs. Please, join a fer Rp's before creating one.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Okay, typically, RPs start here in the RP Sign Ups board. Once you get some people to sign up, then you put in here in the RP board once it goes live.

Also, I recommend reading this RP creation guide and this RP guide before you start RPing here. Also, generally I recommend joining RPs before you create them, thereby getting a better feel for how the community handles RPs and what's expected of you.

Closed Thread