Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [RP] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [RP]

~Plot~

You’re bored, channel surfing one afternoon. You had spent that morning training your team of Pokémon, but there were no tournaments scheduled. But that didn’t stop you from keeping your team in top shape. A tournament can show up at any moment. But even with that thought you give out a sigh, about to give up trying to find something to watch. Just as you were about to shut the television off, a news report aired.

“Attention all trainers! I have news for you!” the announcer said excitedly, catching your attention in an instant. “We have been informed that a new tournament will be taking place! A family located in Pallet Town, Kanto, along with the help of the Pokémon Professors and Champions, have organized a tournament for the strongest trainer. With the help of the Professors and Champions, letters have been sent out to those they wish would take part in this tournament. When asked for a statement, they said that it was mainly for fun and for trainers to get together and get to know each other, both during and outside of battle. The tournament, dubbed the Elite Tournament, will take place in about two months.”

Finally! A tournament you believed will finally give you a challenge. But wait… you’d have to receive a letter to be able to compete. Once the report ended, you shut the television off. With another sigh, you went out to check on the mail. You walked down the path leading from your fort door to your plain mailbox, not expecting to find anything interesting. Looking over the white envelopes, you found one that was unmarked. Curious, you opened it. As you read the text, your eyes began to widen.
Dear Trainer,
We have looked at your battle history, and we would be honored if you could join us in making the Elite Tournament an exciting and positive experience. We have requested nothing but the best of trainers, hoping to give everyone a challenge in battle. But this isn’t for a prize or glory. We are just trying to give trainers a chance to come together and become friends with other trainers and Pokémon. We hope that you will take our offer into consideration. If you do wish to take part, the meeting place will be in Vermillion City in Kanto. There, we will have the trainers board a ferry in order to reach the island we have scheduled the tournament to take place. Just a warning, this will not be like any other tournament you have taken part in. There will be twists and turns around every corner. We look forward to battling with, or even, against you.
The letter wasn’t signed, but that didn’t matter. At the bottom it gave the date that the trainers were to meet. You were excited to be invited to this tournament. And you couldn’t wait to see these “twists and turns” that the letter mentioned. You quickly went inside, wanting to get ready for this tournament. You wanted to train more before traveling to Vermillion City. You believed that this would be an exciting experience, and you just couldn’t wait until the day you were to set sail to the tournament.

~Rules~
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • Romance is allowed, but no Rated-R stuff. Try to keep it PG13-16. Also, boyXgirl, girlXgirl, boyXboy is alright with me. I don't judge. Sometimes those kinds of relationships make for a better story.
  • You may have more than one character. Just be sure that you can keep up with all of your characters if you do have more than one. There is no limit.
  • Let us know if you're going to be away so I will not remove your character(s) from the list.
  • Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
  • I will allow some Shiny and recolored Pokémon.
  • Fakemon (fan-make Pokémon) are allowed, but you can't have a full team of them. If it is not your own, give credit to its original owner.
  • Canon (already excising) characters are acceptable. You can bring any character already in the Pokémon show into this role play. Also, you may change up what Pokémon are on their team, just as long as their "signature" Pokémon are still on the team. For example, Ash must have Pikachu, otherwise it's not Ash.
  • NEW! Do not get into a posting frenzy. What I mean by this is say you post, then another posts, and you post again right after that. Give other RPers a chance to post so that no one is left behind. This will be strict for battle scenes since I have to judge each battle to make sure each is being fair and so that the battle doesn't go on for too long, so I cannot get behind.
~Tournament Contestants~
Crystal Momoyia:
Crystal Momoyia
Keynoma Momoyia
Stephanie Shantez

DarkAmythest:
Ash Ketchum
Cassandra "Cassie" Evans
Kiseki Kagami
Aden

Mewcario:
Robert Masters
Max
Gary Oak
Brock
Pike Queen Lucy

Tokyokit:
May
Luna

Pyroboy74:
Kayne Dostial
Arya Dostial
Blaise Dostial

Gentle Manne:
Araceli Sakaki
Red

ashketchum:
Devan Ketchum
Harrison

Kaioo:
Keiru Ketchum
Ashleigh "Ashe"
Ieyaso Tobakuri

AshleyWorld:
Myra Irma Andrews
Jolty Jolteon:
Kylia Kisala
Ayotui:
Silver
AKATheTitan:
Douglas Magestus
ID Saraibre Ryu:
Ayania "Yana" Rali
[SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]
[DS] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [DS]

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-19-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: [RP] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [RP]

Crystal Momoyia and Stephanie Shantez
Vermillion City Docks
Crystal Momoyia sat on the railing, waiting for trainers to arrive. It was her older sister who arranged for the tournament, and she was excited. She only had ideas of the “twists and turns” her sister was planning, and just thinking about those made her want to shake with excitement. But her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a weight added onto one of her thighs. She looked down to see Houndena resting his head on her thigh. She smiled at the Mightyena-like Pokémon and placed a hand on the back of his head.

“I’m still pleasantly surprised you evolved from being a little Poochour to the way you are now,” she said softly to the canine Pokémon.

“I don’t think people will recognize me because of the evolution. And also, not a lot of your friends knew me when I was in my previous form,” Houndena barked.

“Don’t worry about it. Everything will be fine.”

“Momoyia!”

Crystal and Houndena turned to see a brunette haired girl running up to them. Crystal couldn’t help but smile when she recognized the girl and the Espeon that ran next to her. It was none other than her best friend and tough rival, Stephanie Shantez. She also knew it was Steph because when they were close enough, she saw the green gem on the Espeon’s head when normally they should have a red gem. When Stephanie arrived, she stopped and stared at Houndena. She blinked, as if taking a few more takes. She then smiled and turned to the Pokémon’s trainer.

“This can’t be Poochour, can it?” Stephanie asked.

Crystal nodded. “Yep, but he’s evolved as you can see. He’s a Houndena now.”

“Does he have an entry in the Poké Dex?”

Crystal shook her head as Stephanie sat next to her. Espeon went up to Houndena and the two started to chat, as did their trainers. Both girls were wondering who all would arrive. Keynoma and Crystal invited only the strongest of trainers, but neither could be for sure who all would come. Either way, both trainers knew that this tournament was going to be both challenging and exciting.
OoC: Sorry this isn't one of my best starting posts, but I'm tight on time right now. You all have waited long enough, so I decided to go ahead and start the RP even though I'll be semi-active for a little while yet. Just don't leave me too far behind, alright?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-16-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Vermillion City Docks

Robert walked up towards the docks, holding the letter of invite in his hand. Beside him were two Pokemon: a Lucario and a very rare Pokemon, Zoroark. The Zoroark was a newly discovered species of Pokemon from the Isshu region, where he won the title of Top Coordinator before receiving the invite to this new mysterious tournament.

The coordinator looked at his watch. He was plenty early from the looks of it. he could see two female trainers and a strange new Pokemon. Only this Pokemon of theirs looked more like a cross between two Pokemon. Normally when Pokemon were bred, the offspring were either one species or the other. This just went to show that there were still plenty of mysteries in the world.

Brock and Lucy
Vermillion City Docks

Brock carried his backpack of gear as Ninetales waltzed beside him on his right. To his left, holding him hand, was Lucy, a lovely yet dangerous battler, yet her cheeks were quite rosy. Three other females accompanied her, all of them her best friends and biggest fans.

As Brock got closer to the area, he spotted Crystal and the now evolved Houndena. Brock gave a wave of his free hand as he approached. "Hey!" Brock called out before walking up to the two girls. "Crystal, it's been a while." he said before kneeling down to Houndena. "And look at you, finally evolved. I still remember when you were just an egg." Brock spoke, holding out a cheri berry to the Pokemon.

"I still haven't figured out how it happened, whether it was something I did while taking care of the Mightyena and your Houndoom, or if it was just a natural rare bit of luck that never happened before. Still, good to see he's in excellent health." Brock spoke before standing up.

"By the way, let me introduce my wife. This is Lucy, the Pike Queen from the Battle Frontier." Brock spoke as the Queen of the serpentine gave a light bow of her head. "Hello." she spoke calmly and quietly.

"That's Queen Lucy to you!" one of her friend chimed out before Lucy turned and gave a stern look to the friend. "Enough of that. These are friends of my husband, show them some respect." she spoke before turning to Crystal. "My apologies for my friend. She's still quite hung up about my position." Lucy spoke calmly.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru Ketchum,Ashleigh "Ashe" and Ieyaso Tobakuri
Vermilion City Docks

A white-haired man in a very elegant and posh tuxedo and jeans which were both white walked towards the dock. His white eys gleamed elegantly in the sunlight as his companions walked alongside him. A blonde girl who wore a pink shirt with 'Ashe' on the front, and a pair of denim jeans, as well as a pink belt, walked on the man's left, whilst on his right was a man clad in old Japanese armour.

"Vermilion City..." the white-haired man sniffed the air. "Oh how I have missed thee."

The trio walked proudly towards the dock, prepared for whatever would be thrown their way. The white-haired man stopped, as did his companions, as his phone began to ring. He took out his phone, which was really fancy, something someone with a lot of money would buy.

"Hello?" the white-haired man asked. "Yes that's me."

The white-haired man listened to the other person on the phone, rolling his eyes.

"Alex.. Listen.. I'll talk to you later.. Alright? Let me secretary deal with that." the white-haired man sighed. "You know? Sherry."

The white-haired man said goodbye to Alex, and hung up the phone, placing it back into his white jeans. The trio carried on walking, the armour-clad man staring out to the beautiful sea.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Red and Araceli Sakaki
Vermillion City Docks

"You know what I like about you?" Araceli swiftly spun around to face Red, who stared at her, startled at the sudden movement. "You listen." She continued. The girl then proceeded to softly laugh at her own "joke", while Red tilted his head in confusion.

The trainer's two partner pokemon, Pikachu and Noisette the Roserade, were having a very deep conversation that no human in the world could ever understand. Which was 'What berry tastes the best to you?'

Araceli's attention drifted away to the other trainers, one of htem caught her attention, though. It seemed to be a hybrid of a Mightyena and a Houndoom. But, then, she saw a different one. Something she'd never seen before. A black and red dog-like bipedal pokemon.

She stared for who-knows-how-long before Noisette snapped her back to reality by tapping her on the leg. Pikachu ran up onto Red's shoulder.

The trainer sat on the ground so she could be eye-level with Noisette(or close to it). "Ready for some tough battles, Noisette?" Araceli patted the Roserade on the head, which smiled happily and nodded.

"Hey, Red, maybe we should go and say hi?" Red blinked, looking out at the other trainers. Other than Araceli, he hadn't been around many people for quite a few years, living atop Mt. Silver. "N-no."

He really didn't want to...yet.

OoC: Wow, I can't write well.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash Ketchum and Cassandra Evans
Vermillion City Docks

"Pikachu, wait up!" A raven haired boy ran after a yellow Pokemon onto the docks. The Lightning Mouse had simply darted off onto the dock when they'd gotten in sight of it, although for what reason, Ash didn't know. He scowled as Pikachu weaved through the different people in his path. Being a normal sized human teenager, he couldn't quite follow his Pokemon as easily through the people.

Finally, Pikachu stopped, glancing back at Ash as he finally caught up. He bent over, supporting himself by placing his hands on his knees as he attempted to catch his breath.

"Hey, Ketchum."

Pikachu was lifted off of the ground, bringing Ash to look up in order to see who had picked him up. A blonde haired girl with violet eyes smiled down at him, scratching Pikachu behind the ear.

"Long time no see, eh?"

"Hey, Cassie." Ash smiled, straightening himself as he addressed the girl. "I take it you were good enough to be invited to the tournament as well?"

"Yup." Cassie grinned, releasing Pikachu, who jumped over to Ash, positioning himself on his shoulder. Cassie looked around at the people on the dock, "Have you spotted anyone else familiar?"

"Not yet." Ash looked around, "Of course, Pikachu didn't really give me the chance."

Said Pokemon pointed excitedly then, toward a group of people gathered up ahead. Ash instantly recognized three of them.

"I do now." He grinned, bringing Cassie to look in the direction he was looking. "C'mon!" Ash took off down the dock toward the group.

Cassie sighed, turning and following him - but at a more normal pace. "As if you hadn't run enough already..."

Kiseki Kagami
Vermillion City Docks

Kiseki stretched, finally turning his gaze away from the sparkling sea. He'd heard someone run past him, but hadn't paid it much attention. Anyone headed down this dock would be excited, there was no doubt about that. He was pretty excited himself, although for the time being, he was remaining calm and quiet.

"It's too bad Ichiru couldn't come..."
Kiseki glanced up at a blue and white squirrel-like Pokemon perched on his head. His twin had been sent an invite to the tournament as well, but due to health problems with his Pokemon, he had stayed behind. Kiseki had wanted to stay as well, but reasoning with Ichiru on that had been impossible. The elder twin had insisted on Kiseki going in his place.

As he turned around, Kiseki heard a man speaking - most likely on a cell phone, since he didn't hear any replies from anyone else. He scanned the dock, instantly spotting a boy clad in armor not too far off. He was walking with two other people, but Kiseki didn't recognize either of them.. or at least, he couldn't identify them from behind.

Regardless of the strangers, he ran up to the armor-clad boy, who was staring out at the sea much as he had been earlier.

"Hey! Ieyaso!"

OoC: I'll post for Aden later... can't think of anything right now.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Gary Oak
Vermillion City Docks

Gary walked out from the Pokemon Center after finally deciding on his team. As he did so, he saw a familiar face up ahead. His Umbreon hopped upon his shoulder as Gary cocked a grin. He knew if there was going to be anyone familiar here, it'd be his lifelong rival.

"Well, well, look what the Skuntank dragged in. How're you doing Ashey-boy?" Gary spoke as he approached the running Ash from the front and side. Gary was dressed in his researcher outfit, and from his neck danged the small half Pokeball that started the whole rivalry feud between the two. "From what I hear, you've been doing pretty hot in the league tournaments."

Umbreon hopped off of Gary's shoulder to go and greet Pikachu. The last time Umbreon battled Pikachu was when she was an Eevee, and practically dominated the fight straight to the end. However, Umbreon was friendly as always.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kayne Blaise and Arya Dostial
Vermillion City Docks

Kayne glanced around and saw a school of Magikarp swim by and chuckled to himself as he thought of a shirt he'd seen someone wearing once. It had a Magikarp on the front, and read: "I swear to GOD when I evolve I'm going to kill you all." He had wanted one for himself, but Blaise slapped him and had drug him away from the store. Patting Sedna, his Sharpedo, he pointed up to the dock. She angled herself up, and started an arc over the dock as she dove out of the water. Smiling to himself, he executed a backflip and landed on his feet. The water dropped around him like a halo, looking like something from a Pokemon contest. "Way to go Sedna! That was awesome!" Kayne shouted and ran over to the edge. He returned her to her Pokeball, and walked over to await his sisters' arrivals.

"Alright Duke! Use your Aerial Ace!" Blaise shouted as her Honchkrow dove towards the dock. She stood up on his back, and flipped over his head as he sharply cut upwards. She landed beside her brother as he came out of the water, and some of the stray drops were slashed by the Aerial Ace and fell around her like glittering diamonds. "Woohoo! Way to go Duke! That was amazing! Keep it up!" She threw his Pokeball up in the air, and he flew into it and landed in her hand. She turned to stand by her brother, and glanced around the dock.

"Geb, use Leaf Storm! Shiva, use Icy Wind! Gaia, use Solarbeam!" Arya shouted from on top of her Torterra. The Pokemon each executed their moves, turning the leaves into frozen leaves, catching the light and causing it to make a display of rainbow lights surrounding Arya and her Pokemon. She smiled and began to dance, twirling around and drawing her sash from her shoulders. Flora, knowing her cue, used Petal Dance and the petals danced around Arya as she twisted around waving her sash around to compliment the Pokemon's moves. When she finally reached the dock, she jumped off Geb, and tossed all four Pokeballs into the air. When they dropped back down, she began to juggle them and then tossed them into her backpack. Running up to her twin and brother, she shouted "Hey guys! What's up?" They both turned and waved to her, and then they all spotted the blue hair at the same time. "Crystal!" "Crystal!" "Gemstone!" All three shouted at the same time, and then rushed toward her.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D

Last edited by Beartic Tundra; 09-12-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Ketchum, Ashleigh "Ashe" and Ieyaso Tobakuri
Vermillion City Docks

"Hey! Ieyaso!" a voice shouted from behind Ieyaso, snapping him out of his gaze to sea.

He turned to see Kiseki, a smile grew on his face.

"Kiseki, it sure has been a while. It is great to see you once again friend." Ieyaso smiled.

"Kiseki?" Ashleigh muttered, turning to see Kiseki. "How I have missed you."

Ashleigh latched onto Kiseki, hugging him(glomp attack go!).

"Oh yay reunion time. Let's all have biscuits and cakes and talk about our journey." the white-haired man rolled his eyes, and spotted Ash and Cassie.

The white-haired man walked over to Ash and Cassie, a smile on his face.

"Ash, Cassie, nice to see you again." the white-haired man smiled.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash Ketchum and Cassandra Evans
Vermillion City Docks

More people seemed to be arriving now. A lot of them Ash didn't recognize yet, but he knew he'd get to know them soon - especially if they were headed to the same place as him.

"Well, well, look what the Skuntank dragged in. How're you doing Ashey-boy?"

Ash stopped when spoken to, turning to scowl at the familiar face. However, the sour expression didn't remain on his face for too long as the boy continued speaking. He grinned at the mention of his success in previous tournaments.

"Yup." He paused as Pikachu jumped down from his shoulder to greet Gary's Umbreon. "What about you? Surely you're not here just to observe."

"Ash, Cassie, nice to see you again."

Cassie, who had finally caught up to Ash, turned to see a white haired man dressed in white clothes to match approaching. She furrowed her brow, not recognizing him at first.

Ash looked as well, the confusion apparent on his face. "Yeah.... Who are you again?" He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

Cassie studied the man for a bit longer before a look of surprise came onto her face. "Keiru!"

Ash looked at Cassie as if she'd gone mad, then back to the man. However, now, he could see a familiar look to his eyes, which made his own widen.

"Keiru?!"

Kiseki Kagami
Vermillion City Docks

Kiseki smiled at Ieyaso, opening his mouth to speak, although he was stopped when the blonde haired girl seemed to acknowledge him and latched onto him. It took a moment for her identity to process, but when it did, the boy appeared obviously surprised.

"Ashleigh?" He instinctively hugged her back, now that he knew this wasn't some stranger, and grinned. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!"

Aden
Vermillion City Docks

A firey haired teen stepped out of the Vermillion City Pokemon Center, pausing for a moment to stretch.

"Perfect weather for a day like this, huh?" He looked down at a Flareon stretching at his side, who looked up at him and grinned.

Aden looked to the docks ahead of him. A lot of people had already arrived. He could see the majority of them talking with each other; most likely introducing themselves or reuniting.

Flareon sniffed the air, looking out onto the dock. Her eyes seemed to fix on something - or someone, and she stared intently for several moments. Aden looked down at his Pokemon, and was going to ask her what was wrong before she took off toward the dock.

"Hey!" The redhead sighed, a scowl coming onto his face. "What better way to start off the day than chasing a Pokemon..."

Flareon stopped not too far up the dock, standing behind a familiar black haired teen wearing a red hoodie.

OoC; Fail. Sorry, short for time >.>

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Ketchum&Munchy(hehe he's back ;))
Vermillion City Docks

"It took you long enough to realise.." Keiru laughed, a big smile on his face. "How are you Cassie, it sure has been a while."

Keiru's smile grew bigger when he looked at Cassie. Out of nowhere, Keiru's Pikachu leapt from behind him, landing on Ash.

"Uhh.. sorry Ash." Keiru laughed. "Pikachu has missed you."

Munchy stepped out from behind Keiru, and it caught Keiru's attention.

"Oh, and Munchy is back." Keiru smiled. "He enjoyed the journey."

Ashleigh "Ashe" and Ieyaso Tobakuri
Vermillion City Docks

"I went travelling with Keiru. I learnt so much about our world..." Ashleigh smiled.

"I hope the world has treated you well Kiseki." Ieyaso smiled, before turning to look back at sea. "Hope you two lovebirds enjoy your reunion."

With that Ieyaso left Ashleigh and Kiseki, and stood near the edge of the docks, staring at the sea intently.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Red and Araceli Sakaki
Vermillion City Docks

In a matter of a few minutes, the docks had become incredibly crowded. They were most likely the only two who, well, knew absolutely no one there. It wasn't exactly unnerving or uncomfortable, they met new people everyday on their past adventures. Red's Pikachu jumped off of his master's shoulder and hopped into Araceli's lap.

Red was in the same position was he was before, though now he was staring out into the ocean. For the longest time, he hadn't had a real challenge. This tournament changed everything, he was among the best of the best. He didn't care about losing or winning, he just wanted to feel the heat of the battle once again.

Pikachu hopped out of her lap as Araceli got up off of the ground. She walked over to Red, the two pokemon walking alongside her. "I know exactly what you're thinking." Araceli started as she walked up beside him. "I can't wait either."

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Gary Oak
Vermillion City Docks

Gary chuckled a bit. "Of course not. I'm here to win!" Gary spoke before turning to look at Keiru. "And here's Ketchum #2. All we need now is Devon and we'll be all set. It'll be the best tournament to compete in before I leave the battling leagues for good. With gramps retiring, I'll be taking over the Pallet Town lab as the next professor." Gary spoke before Umbreon returned to Gary and rubbed along his leg.

Max
Vermillion City Docks

"Come on sis! I swear, you're both slow in the feet AND in the head." Max called out before continuing to rush towards the docks were trainers from all over were gathering. His Gardevoir floated alongside him.

Max had competed in many leagues, along with the Colosseum tournaments in Orre. He was making a name for himself as a cunning trainer and even managed to defeat Agatha of Kanto's Elite 4 before she retired in an unofficial battle between her Gengar and his Gardevoir.

As he got closer, he saw Ash and Gary, along with a few others he didn't recognize. Brock and Crystal were a little further aways. "Hey Ash, Gary, how's it going?" Max called out before reaching the group.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:28 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal Momoyia and Stephanie Shantez
Vermillion City Docks
Both Crystal and Stephanie stopped talking when they heard a familiar voice call out. Crystal smiled when she saw Brock, the previous Pewter City Gym leader now famous Breeder. She remembered that she left Layla, her brown colored female Mightyena, and Surge, her blue-eyed male Houndoom, with him for a while so she could train some of her new Pokémon. Houndena looked up at Brock and took the cheri berry. He was happy that the breeder recognized him.

"Well, you have to remember who his parents were, Brock. I think that the fact Surge was experimented on when he was an egg had something to do with the cross," Crystal said.

Crystal then looked at Lucy, remembering her. Stephanie, on the other hand, was shocked that Brock was married at all. She looked between the two as Crystal just shook her head.

"I remember battling you at the Battle Pike, but that was a few years ago."

"You're married?!" Stephanie almost shouted, in turn getting a hit on the back of the head from Crystal. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For being so dense," Crystal calmly replied.

As Stephanie rubbed her head, Crystal looked around. It seemed like most of the trainers were arriving around the same time. She was glad. This was going to be an exciting tournament. Well, until she heard three different voices call out to her. She when wide-eyed and turned to see the Dostial siblings. Stephanie had also heard and seen them.

"Don't tell me you invited them."

"No... Keynoma did."

Crystal sighed, wanting to just dive into the ocean to avoid the siblings. But she didn't since she would soon have to announce that the trainers would have to start boarding the ferry. The last of the preparations were taking place, so she was waiting on her Persian to come back and tell her that the ship was ready. So far, it didn't seem like luck was on her side since the Classy Cat Pokémon had yet to come get her.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-16-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kayne Dostial
Vermillion City Docks

Running over to Crystal and Stephanie, he heard them share a quick few words before reaching them.

"Don't tell me you invited them." (Quote from Crystal)

"No..... Keynoma did." (Quote from Crystal)

Standing next to Crystal, Kayne crossed his arms and huffed. He glared at her and frowned. "Whats the matter Gemstone? Not pleased to see me and my sisters? So much for being friends. I see now how much you actually like us. As for Stephanie, well I couldn't quite care. But seriously, Crystal, as long as we have known each other you treat me like that? Hmph. I'll show you by the time this tournament is over." Continuing to glare, he leaned back against the rail to allow his sisters to assault her themselves.

Blaise Dostial
Vermillion City Docks

Smiling at her brother's outrageous behavior, Blaise took the more calm route of walking over to say hello to her old friends. While walking, she took a look around at the rest of the competition and wondered how well they and their teams were. Shrugging off the thought, she stepped up next to her brother and smiled over at Crystal and Stephanie. "Fancy meeting you two here. So I see that your sister actually decided to invite you this time. How nice of her. I wish you both the best of luck," she said. Then she turned and slapped her brother, and told him to man up and quit sulking.

Arya Dostial
Vermillion City Docks

Arya, allowing her twin and brother to approach and distract Crystal and Stephanie, she began running across the docks. Launching herself into the air, and doing a flew flips, she tackled Stephanie. Not realizing that she was on the railing, however, Arya was surprised when she and Stephanie began to fall back towards the water. "Oh son of a...!" Arya began to shout whenever another voice drowned hers out.

"Ceto, use Ice Beam!" Kayne shouted as he tossed a Pokeball into the air. A small Pokemon, like a seal, popped out and shot a beam of ice down underneath Stephanie and Arya. It quickly froze, and Stephanie landed under Arya, causing the ice to crack under their combined weight.

"Are you two ok down there? Seems like Stephanie has quite the hard head, cracking the ice like that. Or it could be Arya's extra few pounds. We'll never know, will we?" Blaise teased as she looked over the edge. A Pokeball dropped from her pocket, landing beside Arya on the ice.

"You want to say that to my face? Come on down here, and we'll settle this like trainers!" Arya shouted up to her sister. Glaring around, she noticed a Pokeball sitting beside her. She picked it up and tossed it into the air, a Gallade popping out. "Alright Kratos. I need you to get me and Stephanie back up onto the dock," she said. He nodded, and lifted the two trainers and leapt back onto the dock.

"Arya, do try and be more careful next time. You seem to be getting a bit heavier, and that makes it more and more difficult to carry you places," Kratos said to her before retrieving his Pokeball and returning to Blaise.

"Thank you Kratos. Now you may go rest and I'll make sure she doesn't fall again anytime soon," Blaise said then returned her Pokemon to his Pokeball.

"Ceto, you did great. That was amazing aim you had. Now we can work on your Ice Shard. But first you need some rest," Kayne said and returned her to her Pokeball and slipped it on his belt.

Arya was now the one to pout, turning her back to her friends and family and glaring out across the water. Kayne and Blaise laughed, then turned to talk to Crystal and Stephanie.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D