Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 02:54 AM
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: close please

to complitcated sorry.... words

I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Old 09-18-2010, 05:46 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Dude, no offence, but that is not an excuse. It is just an excuse for being to lazy. I have run like...three sprite shops, all being approved, and two of the three have been closed due to either Inactive workers, or people being stupid and flaming me. Not pointing fingers, but the perso's username starts with R and is on te ban list of my shop (Simple, no?) Nevermind, both shops were closed for the same reason; I didn't want the dude to request, I wanted him out of my life forever. I soon banned him, and now I have peace in my shop. I did reopen the shop, and I am still running it. I get a request almost every day, but I always want more, not less.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Dude, no offence, but that is not an excuse. It is just an excuse for being to lazy. I have run like...three sprite shops, all being approved, and two of the three have been closed due to either Inactive workers, or people being stupid and flaming me. Not pointing fingers, but the perso's username starts with R and is on te ban list of my shop (Simple, no?) Nevermind, both shops were closed for the same reason; I didn't want the dude to request, I wanted him out of my life forever. I soon banned him, and now I have peace in my shop. I did reopen the shop, and I am still running it. I get a request almost every day, but I always want more, not less.
I swear to Dio, every single one of your posts involves you talking about how you've been wronged by people, especially the person whose 'username starts with R and is on te ban list of your shop'- even outside of the sprite section. If you were that good at moving on with your shop, you wouldn't carry on whining about it and taking it so seriously. I can tell you're trying to sort this issue out, but honestly. Maybe concentrate on a solution for this thread, and not bring your past into it?

Closed Thread