Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:08 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [RP] Tides of Freelance ~ Nigh Ruin

OOC-EDIT: I get second page! Yes! :D

Yuri Tomowa
Freelancer
Pewter City, Kanto Region
I watched as the girl smiled kindly and bent down to about my eye level. Must be a bit awkward to tower over someone like that, because that probably doesn't happen much since most people aren't as sma- I groaned and facepalmed myself, doing both actions inwardly, of course. The girl would probably think I was weird or something if I did it outwardly, considering she definately couldn't read my thoughts or anything similiar to that. I need to be more careful about what I say...I mean think.

Due to my silent chastising, I barely noticed the girl whisper, "Lugia." When she did, however, I swerved my focus away from my scolding and listened carefully as she added, "And hello there, that's a nice Shuppet you have. Very well taken care of."

I was about to reply saying, "Thanks," but before I could, the red-and-white sphere with a black line and a button in the center, the PokeBall, on her side popped open, and she sighed as a huge Pokemon, a Tropius, came out.

The Tropius leaned its neck down towards me, and it was then that I noticed the sweet fruits growing from said neck. Does it want me to have one?

The Lugia Freelancer patted the Tropius' side and took off one of the fruits, handing the food, which looked a bit like a banana, to me. "Here. Berry wants you to have it. Her fruits are very sweet." She then continued to rub the Tropius' neck, who seemed to be enjoying it. "So what exactly are you doing alone here? I understand you're older than you appear, but I still wonder."

At least someone knows I'm not just a little kid. I bit into the fruit, even though I wasn't really hungry as I had just eaten some Berries an hour ago. The fruit that I had received from Berry and the Lugia Freelancer was quite tasty, especially the sweetness inside that was mentioned before. I thought quietly to myself. So I was right...This is the Lugia Freelancer. She doesn't seem like too bad of a person. I better keep my guard up though, just in case.

^Hey, Yuri!^

I had to keep myself from turning around and facing Shade as I replied. ^What?^

^There's someone else coming!^

This alarmed me. Before I could warn the Lugia Freelancer, however, a voice from one of the alleyways near us asked, "Mark?"

I whirled around to face the shadows, but all I could see was a strange, white face-mask. Two Freelancers in one day?! Or...a Freelancer and a spy? I clenched my fists, staring down the masked person hard. The government doesn't know about the code, though. Or at least, I think they don't. So this could possibly be another Freelancer. I kept silent, however. I'll wait until Lugia over there gives her reply first. Better safe than sorry.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Jolty Jolteon; 09-14-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:19 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lillian Sylana (Lugia)
Freelancer
Pewter City

Lillian smiled at the boy and Berry swung her neck down to rub her face against the boy. "Berry, he's a lot older than he seems to be," she said with a "tut tut" tone to her voice. Just then, she heard a voice come from the alleyway and both her and Berry looked at the alleyway where a white-masked person stood. She stood up and took out Berry's Pokeball, returning her to it. She smiled at Mewtwo before looking at the boy who was looking at the white-masked man with some very untrusting eyes. She figured Darkrai didn't know many freelancers or run into many for that matter because of the distrust he had that she could see and feel, for she could tell his guard was up, even with her.

She looked back at Mewtwo and gave a courtesy bow. "Lugia," she merely stated in a low enough voice that only Darkrai and Mewtwo would hear. She then looked at Mewtwo and back at Darkrai before looking back at Mewtwo. "Mark?" she asked back to show Mewtwo that this boy was another freelancer. She knew the boy had yet to say his mark but she wanted to show Mewtwo that he was a freelancer since Mewtwo didn't seem to know Darkrai.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Master Zorua Offline

V (Mewtwo)
Pewter City

I knew naught of the boy, but considering I had never met him, nor he, I, I decided to reveal my mark before the boy spoke his, if he even had one. It might be a friend of Lilly's or a fellow Freelancer. I knew those who I had contacts with were choosy about who they traveled with. I trusted Lilly's friend was on our side.

"Mewtwo." I responded as I took a step out of the shadows.with my Lucario. "Now Lilly, if you would be so kind, I've need to get to the underground hideout here in Pewter. Unlike you and your friend, I cannot be seen in public, and dawn will be coming shortly, so introductions can be saved for our arrival there. I trust that the equipment for the broadcast is ready?" I asked, double-checking to make sure we had everything we needed to send our message to the world.

We would need to hijack the emergency frequency, the very same one that our enemies devised so they could control every channel, every radio wave in the world. First we would have to record the broadcast. Since we had people who worked in the TV station, getting in would be easy. But once the broadcast was to go off, we would have little time. We would have to install our temporary virus into the system so that ENDoG wouldn't be able to shut us off until the broadcast was completely finished. I would have to make a scene myself to prevent the identities of our undercovers from being exposed.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:52 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

((*wishes she could do three paras* XD))

Lillian Sylana (Lugia)
Freelancer
Pewter City
Lily nodded as she listened to Mewtwo. "Yes, everything's ready. We're just waiting for you and now that you're here, well, no time to dawdle," she said, looking to Darkrai. "We have to go now. You can either come or stay here, your choice," she said, now into her serious mood. She looked back at Mewtwo and gave another nod and walked off. She went through a series of alleyway mazes before coming to a seemingly blocked off alleyway. She looked all around her before she put her hand on a brick. The "brick" revealed itself to be a hand print scanner and another was a face scanner. After she was scanned, the brick wall opened to reveal a passageway below the ground.

Lily walked into the passageway and down a curving row of steps, the brick wall shutting behind those that came in behind her (Mewtwo and probably Darkrai). The passageway had automatically been lit up from there with flaming torches leading down into a large room where other freelancers were taking a break from finishing everything. As soon as Lily and Mewtwo came in, they stopped what they were doing and looked at Mewtwo, as if waiting for instructions. "All the broadcast equipment is ready and the agents at the TV station are ready and on standby. The virus is also a-okay to go," she reported.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Nathan “Striker” Graystone
ENDoG
Saffron City, Kanto

As expected, Kenneth Grant had proceeded with the cleanup of the Ole Bailey clock tower, and I knew that soon, the construction of the Liberty School would soon begin. In truth, after all my years of serving in the ENDoG, I knew Grant was never a man to let anything intimidate him. He had dealt with oppressors before, and the one who destroyed the Ole Bailey was simply one that just had a bigger budget.

I wasn’t sure when my next assignment would be, but I had heard a rumor from a fellow Captain that the smugglers were beginning to go mobile, procuring Apricorns and using older methods of creating Pokéballs instead of trying to mass produce them according to industry standards. Regardless of the means they used, it was just as illegal as selling cocaine. However, the rumor was that they were going mobile by using trailers, moving from place to place so that their operations couldn’t be as easily tracked, as in the last case with the informant.

We weren’t sure if these smugglers and traffickers were affiliated with the terrorist that had destroyed the Old Bailey tower, but I figured sooner or later, we’d find out. Regardless of whatever else was going on beneath the woodwork, ENDoG and Kenneth Grant still had an overwhelming advantage.

As for the remaining legendaries, they’ve all fled at this point, many of them escaping only because their powers allowed them to have evasive nature. Two of them, Deoxys and Jirachi, headed back into space, and while we working on the means to use the ENDoG space program to track them and capture them, they could keep heading outward to evade the pursuit. However, in truth, as long as we kept them away from potential trainers, their purpose was forsaken. Celebii… all we needed was to find a way to strip it of its ability to time travel prior to capture. However, that required an assassin’s stealth and precision, but I knew that with technology always advancing, it would only be a matter of time.

And the others would soon follow suit as well. Mankind and the science and technology we’ve created would become unstoppable. And there was nothing that would slow us down.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Angela Feyr
ENDoG
Saffron City

I was waiting. Silently.

Silence was life. To be seen or heard was death. For the target, anyways.

I stood in the dark corner of the room, waiting for the small mind session to end. Striker was something to be feared, whether you were on his side or not. There had been a request earlier for a stealth mission, something that required the skill of a full fledged ninja. That was something I was willing to take on. I had been recruited by ENDoG solely for my skills in the dark arts. I stepped into the light, allowing myself to be seen, making some noise with my ashiko as the claws clumped against the floor. Normally, I would not allow for such displays of ignorance, but startling Striker was the last thing anyone wanted to do. I stared out of the facemask which I was wearing, refusing to waer anything else. I did a quick weapons check just in case anything got brutal, and found everything in place.

Ashiko on feet. Sword on my back, Staff on my back, shuriken in pockets, whip chain in my shirt, pistol in the holster on my side, smoke pills in the other pocket. Ready. I assumed the full military salute, "Striker, Sargeant Feyr reporting for duty, SIR!" I kept my salute at ful rigidity. I din't want this to end badly.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru
Freelancer
Mt. Silver, Johto

Stony grey surrounded me in cold yet comforting protection. At least a couple hundred feet underground, nothing but the sizzle of metal and the heat of a makeshift forge before me. The glory of Mount Silver, the most treacherous place in the natural world, was pretty much my hermit home. I didn’t have much, just whatever I could make, and my Pokemon. The ones I didn’t have, and I had hundreds of them. Provided though, they were all over the world, and also in a special laptop that was invisible to the government, in fact, anything but human eye. PC storage systems were completely erased off the face of existence, so with the help of a few members of the now disassembled UTF, I had my own. There were still the few scarce Pokemon I owned running around out in the wild, keeping safe, keeping the connections without technological use. We, mostly myself, had reverted to medieval ways of contact, building, and just plain getting by. According to the government, I didn’t exist, as in, no birth certificate type didn't exist so I can’t go wandering about Blackthorn anymore getting groceries. The government...how I hated the very thought of the word.

I returned to my forge, knowing I would have to head out soon on my own. I had minimal weapons, but luckily that was one of the things I demanded to be taught when I was a teen. A sword you could make on your own from the best ore dug up by your own Aggron just seemed so cool. It would also keep me alive for the most part, until I hijacked some other weaponry that is.

I slammed the hammer onto the amber metal, making sparks fly. It was molded out of a piece of scrap and a metal bar I had picked up on my travels. Times like this, anything you found was probably a good idea to pick up.

“Tearess, one more Heat Wave and that should do it.”

Tearess, my dancer of a Flygon. I promised her when everything was back to the way it was, I’d take her on a contest tour. She battled amazingly for a Flygon, dazzling and surprisingly fast. Taking in a deep breath and pulling her wings back, she exhaled, letting out a blazing wave of heat, and putting her wings forward to focus it on the metal. It started to glow amber, and I began to hit away on it, making the blade sharp on both sides.

The blade itself wasn’t very big, maybe about two and a half feet long, not including the handle. I could easily hide this under my sweater when I did have to walk in public. It wasn’t a specific type, though it was leaning to short sword. No bullet proof combat suit was gonna protect an ENDoG from this. I kept hammering away, the sound of clinking barely making it out the cavern I was in. I wasn’t worried about being found, because down here, it was virtually impossible.

Mount Silver had native Tyranitar, well a very slim number of them that hid inside the mountain, in fear of the ENDoG operatives. It was true that wherever they went, maps would have to be redrawn. Any geologic based mapping tech would always come useless, and the level at which the cavern’s snaked down into the earth would take years to get in, and get out. That is, if you didn’t know where you were going. Despite the changes, I knew this place like my home town of Blackthorn. I knew how to get in, how to get out, every passage even when dramatically changed and nothing has ever found me in here. Having my own Tyranitar helped. Attempts have been made, but those were just for the Pokemon, as they were ‘causing geological disturbances’. My ass it was disturbing, it was just something to blame the shockwave for their over sized explosives being tested outside of Mahogany Town, near the Lake of Rage. Nothing has ever made it even fifty feet underground into this cave, even if they did manage to make it to the full two hundred, good luck to those sorry bastards getting out.

Coming back from my thoughts, I swept the sweat off my face, looking at the red blade. I walked over to the underground river that passed through the mountain and stuck it in, having steam billow in face face after a satisfying hiss. I left it in a shallow pool for awhile, feeling slightly light headed. Two hundred feet underground had minimal oxygen with the latest cave in, and the forge used up a bunch of it. I stifled for my bag, eyes still barely able to see in the dark, even with Tearess’ help. I rummaged around in it, pulling out a special Oxygen mask that took the O out of H2O.

“Alright, I’m set.”

I felt a nudge on my shoulder, and found Tearess was pointing to something. Gleaming red eyes, staring at me, and I could just make out a silvery line of fur. I knew who it was right then and there.

“Silvara, hey bud, what’s up?”

The Absol, my Absol, was part of a long chain of Pokemon that delivered old fashioned letters by a chain of caught and wild Pokemon. This way, the ENDoG’s had no way of tracing anything with fancy tech, and even if there was the slightest amount of suspicion, the letter was always passed off to another Pokemon regularly. It wasn’t used very often at all, so getting a letter this way meant something important.

The tiniest of latter capsules was hiding under Silvara’s long fur on her front leg. I quickly untied it, having some difficulty getting the actual slip out. It wasn’t even bigger than my hand, but what it said made me curious.

‘My pillars are now complete. Come see now my discovery in important art.’

It was code. Really it was a fragmented message that said ‘Pillars now come now discovery important’. I had to think for awhile on what ‘pillar’s were being spoken of. I sat with my Flygon for a moment.

“Well...pillars could mean anything...statue, temple...wait, the only guy I know who is also playing mountain hermit like me is in...Mt. Coronet...So I’m expected of to get to Sinnoh?”

I picked up my stuff, slipped back into my sweater and picked up the sword from the river. I put it under my sweater, using a sash to tie it around my waist firmly. Swinging my bag on my back, I motioned to Tearess. She came over to my side and knelt down so I could mount her, and with one swift leap we were flying up the vertical, twisting channels.

“This is why I do not like people dammit...” I muttered to myself, knowing it would take just an hour to get out of the mountain.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 09-09-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

ENDoG
Saffron City, Kanto

I had the list sent to me on the PDA, all primary targets, the last few that needed to be rounded up and placed into high security vaults, the places where they housed those that were once called “legendaries.”

Operatives,

As you are aware, the remaining “L-Targets” have yet to be obtained, and it is required for us to secure them for holding within the vault detention blocks. The following targets have been flagged as follows:

Target “Giratina” – Believed to be hiding in the “Distortion World,” thus evading acquisition until drawn out. Sentries on standby for arrival until further notice.

Target “Celebi” – Believed to be using time travel ability to evade capture. Target flagged for stealth ops imperative.

Target “Mew” – Evading capture with ability to assimilate the form of other possible targets. DNA recognition technology imperative.

Target “Deoxys/Jirachi” – Believed to be evading capture by relocating themselves to space. Targets flagged for ENDoG space shuttle O1X-57Z. Imperative.

Target “Shaymin” – Logistics confirm an estimated 70% of the Shaymin population is currently captured and under lockdown. AXIS-ONS DNA recognition satellite imperative.

Those who have been assigned to tactical teams in order to obtain these targets have been given this notice. The following record has been sent to you to notify you of which tactical team you have been assigned to:

Operative: Captain “Striker”
Division: Tactical Operations Division 079
Assignment: Target “Mew” as Primary Objective, “Shaymin” as secondary.

For all other concerns, notify your commanding officer.

As expected, the easier of the legendaries had already been ascertained and then captured. The harder ones were still out there, mainly for the fact that their abilities allowed them to be more evasive and resist ENDoG capture. However, there was always new technology being developed to obtain a lead over the situation. Time was on our side. It was not on theirs.

“Striker, Sergeant Feyr reporting for duty, SIR!” Someone addressed me from behind.

I turned around out of curiosity to see a female officer saluting me. I just continued to breathe slowly, gathering my thoughts about the whole episode. After putting two and two together, I found a solution.

“Save the formalities,” I told her, knowing I found those to be always a useless waste of energy and time.

I didn’t need officers worrying about formalities when there was much more at hand. Pulling out the ENDoG PDA, I reviewed the message, and decided I would rather split my work across. Since I couldn’t do two things at once, there was no harm in allowing Feyr to try and do my second objective.

“Shaymin,” I told Feyr, starting with the name of the target to ensure she remembered it. “Logistics reports that 30% of the Shaymin population still remains unaccounted for. I need you to gather recruits and attempt to find and capture the last remaining few. If you deem capture is not possible, terminate the resisting targets.”

Even if Feyr utterly failed in her objective, it would be at no personal cost to me. And if she had to kill scores of Shaymin, there was very little damage considering we still held 70% of the population.

“You have your mission,” I told Feyr, continuing with my own personal agenda. “And if you need assistance, contact the AXIS divisional team. They’ll be able to use the ONS DNA recognition satellite to track where DNA of Shaymin can be located. They’re already tracking a sample extracted from one that was recently captured.”

This would allow me to focus on Mew while my secondary was addressed by another operative. I never liked the prospect of capturing Mew, but I wasn’t concerned. Once we had the target’s DNA structure flagged, it was just a matter of locating the signature. In truth, it could have been worse. We could have been assigned with the team attempting to head into the Distortion World to try and obtain Giratina. Mew seemed like nothing in comparison.

“Don’t disappoint me,” I told Feyr. “These are just a few of the last steps for ENDoG accomplishing its ultimate goal. I highly doubt you would like to be held accountable for being the one person who obstructed that from happening because of failure.”

With that, I headed back to the HMMVW, preparing to obtain the last pieces of intel needed to obtain Mew’s last known location. Once we had that… we had Mew.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Master Zorua Offline

V (Mewtwo)
Freelancers
Pewter City

"Good. Then let us not delay. We will do the recording now, save it to the mini-disk and take a few hours off so I can rest. At 10:00, I will infiltrate the broadcasting station. At 10:10, activate the virus and leave this hideout. Make sure to wear gloves at all times. I intend for them to find this place, but I do not want them to find your fingerprints on anything." I spoke before sitting myself behind the set. behind me was a rippled, red drape. The desk had a professional look to it with a nice sheen to it. Upon it was my speech.

I would do a few practice runs without the recorder to make sure I got my speech down pat. We were only going to get one shot at this. The mini CD was not a rewritable, and I wasn't going to waste time when I got to the studio to try and find the good recording. "Alright, let us begin." I spoke. I would give my speech as soon as the recording began. We would end it at the end of the speech so that we could computer edit in the 'VTV' logo and the circle V logo at the end of the broadcast.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru
Freelancer
???

My location, that would have been a great thing to know. All I knew was that out in the sky, it was cloudier than an Altaria’s wing, and I could barely make out Tearess’ head. Luckily it provided such cover that nothing could possibly see us without bumping into us directly. All this humidity would mess around with sensing equipment. I knew we were out of the mountain’s, well up as high as I could have Tearess fly, still having my O-Mask on. I was starting to love this thing, almost as much as I hated its feeling on my face. It felt like a Politoed giving me CPR. Bleah. I could just make out Tearess looking left and right and slowly making a decent towards the ground seemingly decided on where we were going. Hooray for the dead of night giving my free ninja garb to prevent being seen.

As the clouds started to fade back, I could make out the distant ground, and the shoreline. Kanto, the good ol’ neighbour of Johto. I couldn’t fly the entire way to Sinnoh over endless miles of ocean, the Sevii Islands and who knew what else. I would have to use multiple modes of transportation for a completely safe trip. If only I had just a bit more, I could have taken a plane instead...still, having no real, on file identity had it’s perks.

Tearess pretty much cruised down with remarkable speed, I stayed low on her back to keep her streamlined. The sword hiding under my clothes felt comforting to have there, it was helpful with the fact it was weighing me down onto my Flygon, though I wondered how Tearess was handling the weight. She quickly looked over to me and gave me a happy grin as if to answer my question. My Pokemon always seemed to know what I was thinking.

What seemed like moments later, I could hear the ocean waves beneath us. It sounded fantastic, as it was surprisingly calm for right now. With the quarantined Legendaries, the natural world was, as I liked to put it, ‘really pissed off’. I was really pissed off thinking of the people who put the world in the situation it was in now, so I was right there with Mother Nature. Whatever legendaries were free were dying trying to keep the world from crumbling, but of course those pig headed bastards were narcissistic and plain idiots. I kept mulling over these thoughts in my head as we went farther from the mainland. I knew we’d need to find aquatic transport soon, something that wasn’t my Lapras or Kingdra. Lapras was just too out in the open, and riding a Kingdra, I’d get hypothermia within a couple of hours, and then most likely die. I glowered at the horizon, hoping it would give me answers.

I stared at it in a daze, and kept staring, and staring...

WHAP

It took me a minute to realize what just happened. Tearess seemed to be stopped over the open ocean, and I had a great red mark across my face due to my head getting slammed by the back of her neck. I pulled off the O-Mask and stuck it back in my bag blindly.

“What’s going on?”

Tearess kept looking down into the ocean. Luckily, there wasn’t anything else around to spot us, and we were a safe distance from the shores of Kanto. Hours of flying had me cramped, of which I really felt like complaining about, but if Tearess was still, I knew to keep my mouth shut.

I glanced over her shoulder, looking where the Flygon wasn’t, hoping to find what had perked her senses. After a moment we heard a deep, low moan, that made us stop, and stare at each other for a moment. My only thoughts were ‘Not a submarine...they stopped those after they captured all the water based Legendaries...they are all in quarantine.’ Then the moan came again, but I didn’t want to move, and neither did Tearess. Finally, there was a long moment of silence that made me relax a bit. There were still a bunch of ocean dwelling Pokemon that did nothing else but just swim, eat, sleep. Tearess looked at me, I could see some fatigue in her face, but I knew she was a trooper. Looking to get out of a hovering position, I repositioned myself on her back.

Just as we were about to head out further, a huge cascade of water came out from underneath us, temporarily blinding us both and knocking us off balance. The next thing we both knew was that the temperature dramatically increased, we hit something warm and wet, and then fell onto something else just as damp. Everything was dark.

I laid there, for what seemed like hours. That familiar moaning haunting my hazy state of consciousness. There was a heavy feeling in my arms and legs, like they weren’t able to move. All I could think of was not dying if this was the case they had caught me. Captured by ENDoG’s sounded like doom gloom and despair only a Gengar would be envious of. Everything was still dark, I couldn’t tell what was around me, or even if my eyes were open. I stayed, wondering what would become of me.

‘Wait...what is that terrible smell?’

The smell of rotten seafood, so powerful, it forced me up, making me put me arm to me face. I still couldn’t see me, or where Tearess was. Not to mention is was extremely humid and warm in here, almost enough to make you sweat bullets. Dear Arceus where am I?

I strained my eyes to adjust to the darkness, though the first thing I saw was an odd blurry shape that was stumbling around.

“Tearess?”

The blob responded to my call and moved towards me. Soon I felt sharp claw grabbing my arm, and I knew immediately it was my Flygon. I sat up cross legged, patting her on the side in comfort. I put my hand down on the ground so I could lean back a bit.

“What the hell?!”

I immediately pulled my hand back. I knew this wasn’t a floor, it wasn’t supposed to feel moist and squishy with a bumpy slimy texture to it. It also felt warm. Floors were not supposed to feel like that. I had to think of where, or what we were possibly in. We were just over the ocean moments ago, at least I was sure it was moments ago.

I could feel Tearess poking me. “What is it?”

She motioned around and at the ‘floor’ in explanation to where we were. I listened carefully, nodding my head as she went along. Then I finally hit a point of shock.

“Wait...you mean to tell me...that what’s his name...had his Pokemon swim here in a tiny pod of unthreatening other Wailord to come ‘pick us up’?”

I could make out a nod.

“Oh my dear freakin’ Arceus...having a Wailord SWALLOW us is NOT a ‘pick up’!”

I hadn’t realized I was standing by that point. Standing on a Wailord’s tongue while it was moving was not the easiest thing in the world. I sat back down and looked at the pro’s and cons.

On the plus side, I could get to at least New Moon Island this way without being see by ENDoG’s by any possible way, it was warm, and I could sleep the entire way, and not exhaust my Pokemon. On the negative side I was going to smell like dead Remoraid for a few days and it was going to be stuck in my nose for who knew how long. This discovery better have been really important to call me out this far.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 09-10-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Angela Feyr
ENDoG
Saffron City

Well, it was time to leave. After Striker's rather chilling warning, I decided i would be best to leave. Exiting the main HQ, I walked the small distance to AXIS Coporation, the head of our technology supplier. I walked in, making sure that I attracted minimul attention. There was only one man I needed to see. Someone with whom I had ... personal connections. I walked silently through the halls, avoiding glances of any of the AXIS workers. Detection was failure. Failure was death. Then again, it wouldn't particularly matter if I was seen. This wasn't enemy territory. I relaxed a little, walking down the cold hallways down to the R&D Department. Finally arriving, I swung open the door and immediately dodged a small glop of grime shot at me as I enterred the door. Jumping out of the way, I held on to the door, causing it to swing completely open. Seeing the small security camera in the corner targeting me with a small laser, I jumped and rolled on the floor to the other side of the desk. That was the safe zone. I waited. My favorite nerd would be here in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Enter Chief Nerd ... now.

The person in question, a man in a traditional labcoat walked in, nervously wielding what vaguely resembled a screwdriver forced to breed with a monkey wrench. After seeing me in the chair, he instantly relaxed. His face turned sour intsantly. "Ya know, it doesn't make sense that I'm the person responsible for most of the security tech in all of the headquarters, but you still manage to break into my office and dodge all of the tech installations I have in here." I chuckled. "Ninjas are supposed to do that. I thought all you geeks learned that in your comic books? Anyways, Derek, I don't have much time. The short story is that Striker put me in charge of the remaining Shaymin capture. I'm gonna need that ONS DNA thingie-mabobber that you guys have been using for the last bunch you've captured. Got a portable version of that?" Stroking his trademark goatee, Derek was apparently thinking. "Well .... not really. The only way to get a portable scan from the ONS would be to call here every so often. Even then, we could only do scans every day, and that's with all our resources operating on the job. Superiors already want most of our men on Striker's mission. Mew will be much harder to track than Shaymin. The best we can give you is a scan every so often, and then we have to run it through IT, then through the superior offices, then ..." He didn't finish his sentence. I took out a shuriken and stuck it into the wooden desk we were sitting at. "Derek, most of your tech has come from me finding ways around it and you making it better, or me breaking it and you making it stronger. I think I've worked up enough to call in at least one favor." He gulped. He was afraid of me. Between the office break-ins and the fact that he actually had designed most of my equipment, ergo he knew how lethal it could be, I was a real force to be reckoned with. "W...we.. well I think I could manage to keep things running if I prep the program and then just keep it running in between scans..." I stood up calmly from the desk, cleanly removing the shuriken from the desk. I walked out, speaking over my shoulder, "Thanks Derek. You're always so good to me. By the way, your acid spitting camera should probably be adjusted to monitor the door and then follow the motion of the intruder. Have a nice day."

Flabbergasted as usual.

I walked out, walking to the top floor, letting Ace, my Fearow out of her pokeball. Soaring in the air, she flew away from the building. Running into a leap off the building, she pulled up quickly to catch me, falling for a short distance before letting her powerful wings take us off. The first place to look for Shaymin would be Floaroma Town, the supposed home of these pokemon. Though it was the first time anyone from ENDoG would be going back there since we got most of our initial Shaymin count from that place. It would be a good place though.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru "Longshot" Fireking
ENDoG
Vermillion City

Keiru lay on the ground, staring down the sight of his Barret .50 cal. His target was in his sights, engaging in a conversation with a shady man. Keiru watched as his target was handed a Pokeball, and his target rushed to hide the Pokeball, before walking briskly down the street.

Keiru smirked.

"Stupid bugger." Keiru whispered, his finger hovering over the trigger.

His target looked rapidly from side to side, rushing over the street as he headed to a dark alleyway. The target entered the alleyway, and came out again several minutes later, accompanied by two more men. The trio took a left, and came to a deserted clearing. Two of them released their Pokemon, and began battling each other.

Keiru smiled. Idiots. Keiru's finger slammed down on the trigger, the bullet travelling silently through the air as he had attached his silencer to the .50 cal. The bullet embedded itself in his target's skull, his body dropping to the floor. The two men panicked, one running one way, the other the other.

Keiru swivelled his gun round, firing a shot with such precision. The shot went straight through the man's right eye, exploding out the back of his skull. The shocked expression on his face would remain forever etched on his face. The other man got probably ten metres before Keiru let off a final shot, the man dropping to the ground.

Keiru stood up silently, checking his clip. Three shots. Three dead.

"Move in. Clean up." Keiru said into the radio.

Keiru slung his .50 cal over his shoulder, and walked down the hill, approaching the ENDoG APC. He stepped inside, banging on the side to let the driver know to go. The rear door closed, and the APC rumbled down the dirt road, heading into Vermilion City.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

ENDoG
Saffron City, Kanto

Another operation of behalf of “Trainers” was intercepted by yet another ENDoG sting operation. It marked the 182nd successful surgical strike since the ENDoG operation began, which greatly overshadowed the three failures that ever happened since ENDoG initiation. This time, they had tracked down a mobile base, a convoy of two sports utility vehicles and a trailer operating together to make Pokéballs from Apricorns. And at the end of the operation, after a bloody gunfight and a whole series of video recordings, one of the SUVs had been struck with a Carl Gustav M3 rocket before exploding into pieces, the trailer and the 4x4 pickup truck carrying it had been forced off a cliff, and the driver of the second SUV had been shot, where the SUV then shortly collided into a boulder off to the side of the road, killing the passenger in the front seat as well as he flew out the windshield, obviously not knowing what seatbelts were for. The only recoverable evidence was found in that second SUV, but they managed to confirm the suspicions with the confiscated evidence.

Again, the informant that led us to the operation was paid handsomely for his services. More and more, news about ratting out on the trainers resulting in high payment was becoming an attractive offer, and showed that money spoke louder than loyalty. The last informant was paid a sum over $500,000 for their intel, and these amounts were going higher and higher as time went on, which soon began to allow us to find the more highly covert and more secluded trainer operations that we might not have found before if it hadn’t been for our informants.

The construction of the Liberty School had begun, marking the end of an old era and the beginning of a new one, one without Pokémon and one of progress instead. Kenneth Grant continued to use the media to influence the population, and more and more, they were beginning to see how science and technology were the spark of the new age, an age where people weren’t subject to the powers of passive legendary Pokémon that had no business intercepting human affairs. Now, we had put that plan into action, and already, proof of a more prosperous society were beginning to show.

“Captain Striker?” One of the Blackhawk helicopter pilots asked me, “We’re all ready for you. Base told us you were looking to track down Mew and secure it into one of the vaults.”

“That’s right,” I told the pilot, glad someone was on the same page as I. “We tracked its DNA signature to Mossdeep. Turns out the Hoenn ENDoG teams are already in position, but they’re waiting on reinforcements to arrive before proceeding with the sting operation.”

“Good,” the pilot replied, as I found the Hoenn ENDoG division to be far more competent than the Kanto division. “Well, let’s not keep it waiting.”

I quickly contacted the rest of my “team,” still feeling like I might as well be taking this ride alone for the end result would be pretty much them getting in the way of the operation. I figured I would work more in conjunction with the Hoenn tactical teams instead of this bunch of idiots they had assigned to my command. Once they had arrived, we secured ourselves into the Blackhawk, and shortly after that, we took off, heading toward Mossdeep City.

There was no force of trainers that would ever have the potential to stop us.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru "Longshot" Fireking
ENDoG
APC heading into Vermillion City

The APC rumbled down the road, dust spurting up behind it. Keiru sighed, staring up at the roof of the small compartment he was in. He was just barely able to sit in, and was told if he had been about 3 inches taller they would of needed a specially made APC for him alone.

Suddenly, the APC was overturned, skidding along the floor, flames bursting around it. Keiru was thrown into the side, or floor as it now was, of the APC, banging his head. He heard an explosion, flames billowing through the compartment that seperated where he was, from the drivers area. Cursing, he kicked open the backdoor. Keiru leapt out of the APC, MP40 in hand.

The damage was evident. The road was scorched from a fire attack, and there were three ENDoG bodies on the floor, two more ENDoG soldiers taking cover behind their overturned jeep. Keiru charged over to join them.

"What the hell happened?" Keiru demaned.

"Sir, we got ambushed by unknown targets in the trees. Confirmed at least five enemy targets, each with their own Pokemon." one of the soldiers replied, saluting Keiru.

"Damn. Keiru growled. "Cover me."

The two soldiers opened fire into the bushes as Keiru rushed back to the APC. He dived into the APC as a flamethrower purged the air where he had just been. Keiru frantically searched the APC, smiling as he pulled out the RPG, and charged back out of the APC.

"Suck on this scum!" Keiru shouted, firing the RPG into the woods.

Flames billowed as the woods caught on fire, screams rising up as the figures attacking Keiru and the ENDoG soldiers were set on fire. Keiru opened fire, killing the figures, and smirked, counting ten kills.

"That'll teach you to try and kill ENDoG personnel." Keiru growled, before pressing his radio. "Keiru Fireking requesting pickup outside Vermillion. Attacked by hostiles, APC and jeep Incapable of further use."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Master Zorua Offline

V (Mewtwo)
Freelancers
Pewter City

After recording the broadcast, I decided to take a few hours nap. Ever since I started this life, I lost my old sleeping habits. Instead of sleeping a straight 8 hours, I slept one, maybe two hours at any given time. That way I could remain on the move. I couldn't afford to allow myself to be captured, not after what I had been shown would happen if the government had it's way.

Even as I dreamed, my mind was working, making plans far in advance. I would imagine the fools believed I was wealthy and would probably start keeping tabs on the activities of the rich outside of their little circle of power. It was an effect I wanted, an effect to show that even the wealthy had much to fear from ENDoG and much to gain from a revolution.

The primary thing I was placing my hopes on was that the people could see beyond the forest of lies and stand up, even against hopeless odds in order to protect what is most precious to them: their freedom and the lives of their Pokemon friends.

When I awoke, I made sure to set up the place in a way I wanted it to be found in. I was purposely leaving behind a trail of very vague crumbs. I knew I would eventually pull the government's attention to me and send someone or a special task force after me. In fact, I was counting on it. I set the dominoes up on the table to form the letter C and placed a purchased stopwatch beside it. No fingerprints other than those of the merchant it was purchased from, which ironically enough, was a government employee. it was purchased over the internet and sent to Johto, where the recipient, a now deceased member of the Freelancers, sent it to me in Pewter.

Now it was time to put my plan in action. After starting the countdown timer on the computer, I began heading through the sewers towards the main broadcasting center in Pewter. I learned from my inside informants where the emergency channel room was and they made sure to get everything in place so that when the broadcast plays, there would be no way to stop it until it was finished. At which point, the origin of the virus would be traceable back to the hideout, and the internal virus in the computer would kick in, performing a complete restore of the hard drive, erasing everything except for the virus, which would display only a picture of the mask I wore.

I made sure to trip the power in the building, just long enough to get me inside without the security cameras catching my movements. I had to move fast. The outside door to the emergency channel room was left unlocked. By the time power came back on, I was inside the room and had killed the two guards inside with a knife to the neck. With no one else, I called out my Charizard to weld the metal inside door shut , placed the mini cd into the broadcast drive of the mainframe and waited. At 12 noon, I pressed the play button and headed out. Once more I used my Charizard to weld the outside door shut, hopped aboard and began flying off towards Mount Silver. I knew the security camera would spot me leaving and witnesses would see me riding my Charizard. In fact, I counted on it. I landed into the woods at the boarderlands between Kanto and Johto.

****Broadcast*****

Televisions across the world that were linked to the emergency broadcast station would fizzle out before then showing the masked man sitting behind a fancy desk with a red drape background. The virus would force the feed to remain live, unable to be shut off from the government's side. And if they tried to hack it, the broadcast would be over by the time they succeeded. At the bottom right was a symbol 'V TV'.

"Good evening people of the world. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine - the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any person. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past usually associated with a nation's great accomplishment or the end of some awful, bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday. I thought we could mark this day by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.

There are, of course, those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this world, isn't there? Nature being turned on its head, cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.

Your Pokemon partners and friends being forced to either register or be taken away or even slaughtered out of the ENDoG's selfish desire for power. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Natural disasters, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to Dictator Kenneth Grant and the ENDoG. They promised you order, they promised you peace, and all they demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

You wish to know the real reason our world is in chaos? There are a select few Pokemon known as legendaries. They hold sway over the balance of nature. However, with those pokemon forcibly removed from their natural places and confined by the government, they are not able to do their natural duties. In this forced captivity, they are unable to do their jobs and this planet suffers because of it. They are dying under the foot of the government, and should they die, we, too, shall not escape our fates. ENDoG would have you believe the Pokemon rise against us, that many are diseased. This is not so. The government talks about the end of days and trying to prevent it, but their actions are causing the very thing they claim to protect us from. You can see it all around you in the world, can't you? And when did all of this start? I'll let you look back on the events of the past and draw your own conclusions.

Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey to remind this world of what it has forgotten. My hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass by unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me two months from tonight, outside the gates of each nation's government hall, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, EVER be forgot!"

With that, a large red V on a black screen remained until the government could turn off the channel at that point.

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-13-2010 at 09:16 PM.