Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Galactic Guardian Academy, G.G.A [SU]

Are you ready for another Eagle production? The one who brought to you the amazing Noctowl Guardian RP. If so check out this new production:

The History
They had a man named Henry Dofiny. He studied the stars and galaxies. Soon he found a way to travel to different Galaxies. He then decided to test it and found about 50 different planets uninhabited and about 122 planets habited. On all these planets they had a different race and different Pokémon. This proved that Pokémon were everywhere. He soon made peace with these different planets. He soon took noticed of all the resources they had. Some Resources that Earth didn't have. That's when the idea of the Galactic Guardian Solar System Enterprises or G.G.S.S.E came to his mind. The G.G.S.S.E would have a ship and go and trade items with different Planets and bring things to them. This idea was a huge success.

Soon since everyone was getting items Technology boomed. Even though the year was 2302 they had technology that they thought they would have in 5089. Everything was going well. But soon some G.G.S.S.E decided not to trade the items and found a different planet to put all of the things they stolen on it. But soon the G.G.S.S.E heard about this and took away their Galactic Guardian credentials away. But these former Galactic Guardians soon got together and formed another organization called the Galactic Pirates or G.P. They plunder the different ships and stole their items. Since the G.G.S.S.E never had to use weapons new positions were needed so they could defend themselves. But Henry Dofiny knew that the G.G.S.S.E would not have enough members. He soon made Galactic Guardian Academies on every Planet possible.

The Main Academy on Earth was located in Jublife City. This plan was a huge success and soon Henry Dofiny came up with another invention called Solar Chips which could be implanted into a Pokémon’s skin. These Chips powered up the Pokémon’s Attacks by 500%. Also the color of the attacks would change from their normal color to a whitish green. The Pokémon were able to enter these powerful forms by choice. Ever since Henry Dofiny made the Academies everything was going well. Since now the ships had defensive systems they now could go on missions and help different Planets problems. But soon a disease went through the Solar System.

This disease was called Galactic X. Since it spread across the Galaxy and anyone could catch it. This disease would start in the bloodstream and soon go up to the brain. It would then take over the brain and order it to attack inside. So in your body everything would get attacked even though they were together. So White Blood Cells would think that each other were germs and not only attack themselves but blood cells. After two days of this the brain would create another cell called Kulo. The Kulo would then take over the body since all the other cells died. After they take over which is 24 hours they could control your movements and you couldn't do nothing. But the Kulo could also self-destruct themselves and blow their carrier up. And it would only take 4 days for everything to happen.

Henry Dofiny ordered that the G.G.S.S.E find what was the cause of this. Yet Henry Dofiny had his accusations. He knew about his twin sister Sarai Dofiny. When they were growing up she would always be jealous since his inventions always worked yet hers didn't. But Henry Dofiny, the entire G.G.S.S.E, or the G.P know that another organization is rising. This organization was called the Galactic Tech X Enterprises or G.T.X.E. They were the ones who created the disease called Galactic X. But soon G.G.S.S.E made a cure but it would only kill the disease if it was in its second stage. Soon the G.T.X.E declared war on the G.G.S.S.E and the war started.

The G.G.S.S.E needed someone to lead them to victory but Henry Dofiny disappeared. People thought he either died or flew off to another planet, but before he left a man named Aaron Rotago. Aaron Rotago soon lead the G.G.S.S.E to war but the war continued. The G.P took to this confusion to their advantage to attack and steal. Confusion was running rapidly through the Universe. Now more than ever the G.G.S.S.E needed new recruits. While the G.T.X.E needed new recruits as well. So Aaron Rotago allowed anyone who wanted to join the school to join. They have to learn their classes to prevent anymore destruction from happening.

-----
Positions

Captain: He/ she are the leader and the person to order the crew around. (The classes they are to take is Leadership, Hand-to-Hand Combat 1-3 ((If you take hand-to hand combat in your first month of school you will take 2 the next month)), Weapon knowledge, Battling Tactics, Piloting)

Navigators: They are the people who plan the map and coordinates of a map to the next mission. (The classes they are to take are Navigation, Map Making, Battling Tactics, and Hand-to-Hand Combat 1, 2, and 3.

Sharp Shooter: They are the best shooters out of the whole crew. They usually control the shooting of the crew and the ships to shoot with permission of the Captain. (The classes they must take are Weapon knowledge 1, Weapon knowledge 2, Weapon Knowledge 3, and also Piloting Small Vehicles and Large Vehicles, Battling Tactics.)

Engineer: They make sure the ship is running properly. (The classes they must take are Computers, Programming, Vehicle Knowledge 1 and 2, System Management, and Tune-Up)

Pilot: He/ She are the person who drives the ship. (Piloting small vehicles, Piloting Large Vehicles, Programming, Vehicle Knowledge, and Piloting 2, Weapon Knowledge 2)

Chief: They are the people to cook things for everyone on board the ship. (O come on all they have to do is take cooking classes 1-6)

Scout: They are the people to scout ahead. (Navigation, Map Making, Coordinates, Stealth, Piloting of Small Vehicles, and Weapon Knowledge)

Doctor: They take care of the wounds of people and Pokémon during battle. (First-Aid, Second-Aid, Third-Aid, Medicine, Binary Coding, and Medicine 2)

Mecha Pilot: Every ship has five giant robots called Mechas. These people are trained to pilot Mechas at full force. The Captain usually has the ability to pilot these. (Computers, Programming, System Management, Piloting of Small Vehicles, Weapon Knowledge 2 and 3)

*Note: Any questions dealing with classes please ask me. So don’t go and get Weapon Knowledge 3 and you don’t know what it is.
-----------
Your Role

You are in school as a Galactic Guardian or a bad Galactic Tech. You will attend classes and sometimes receive missions.

-----------

Class Schedules
5:45-6:00 Get Ready for the Day
6:00-7:00 Breakfast
7:00-7:30 Free Time
7:30 – 8:30 1st Class
8:30 – 9:30 2nd Class
9:30 – 10:30 3rd Class
10:30 – 11:30 4th Class
11:30 – 12:30 5th Class
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30-2:30 Free Time
2:30- 3:30 6th Class
3:30 – 4:30 Study Hall
4:30 – 7:00 Out of School
7:00-8:00 Diner
8:00-9:30 Out of School
9:30 Curfew

*Note: Depending on certain days the schedule will change. Such as if it’s a Holiday no school. Also, for the students, no school on the weekends. On weekends only the eating periods are taken into account and the curfew however it’s practically a free day. Also on certain days a test is given.

----
The Rules of the Future

Forum Rules
No Godmodding
No Bunnying
All post at least 2 paragraphs
Must post at least every three days if you can't pm me and I will extend it.
Only 3 characters
Also keep romance to PG-13 I will allow kissing but no s**
Most of all have fun.

----------

When signing up use this kind of form:

Name: (Your full name)

Race: (Human or anything else just post how you look in the appearance section)

Age: (Age should be older than 17 unless is really smart and skipped some grades)

Learning Position: (The position they are learning to become. Also you can have up to three positions. Let’s say you want to become a Captain, Mecha Pilot, and Engineer, you would chose 2 main classes of each to learn also as the months pass you will change it up. If you have 2 positions you will have to take 3 of the main classes corresponding to your positions. If you have one position you will take all the classes except if you’re a Captain. Captains have to learn 2 positions at least.)

Class Schedule: (Your Class Schedule)

Pokémon: (Your Pokémon up to six Pokémon. All of them can have Solar Chips. Also I'll allow fakemon but you have to show the picture or give a description of it. Next you have to give credit to the author if you didn't draw it.)

Weapon: (Your weapon if you can think of it you can create a future gun. But you must describe how it looks and what it shoots)

Appearance: (How you look picture or a description if it is a description 1 paragraph)

Personality: (How you act. 1 paragraph)

History: (Where have you come from? at least 3 paragraphs)

RP Sample: (Show me past work of your RPing skills or make one dealing with this topic. at least 3 paragraphs)

--------

Accepted
Eagle as Spenser Jones
Pyroboy74 as Blake Nerali
UmbreonMoonlight as Luna Starsong
Reserved
Reserve Eagle for X4378
Rejected

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.

Last edited by Eagle; 09-06-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Galactic Guardian Academy, G.A.A

Reserve me for one character named Spenser Jones. Also since I didn't put it up there my cousin Hawk 645 who have been inactive started this RP. It wasn't too successful so I decided to add some Eagle to it and here it is. Just to late you guys know that I didn't take his idea away he gave permission to me.

EDIT: Name: Spenser Jones

Race: Human

Learning Position:
Captain, Sharp Shooter, and Navigator

Class Schedule:
7:30 – 8:30 Hand-to-Hand Combat 1
8:30 – 9:30 Battling Tactics
9:30 – 10:30 Weapon Knowledge 1
10:30 – 11:30 Map Making
11:30 – 12:30 Programming
2:30- 3:30 Weapon Knowledge 2
7:00-8:00 Diner

Pokémon:
Blaziken (Solar), Propopass (Solar), Liowolve (Credit goes to Shadix) (Fire/Dark)(Solar), Wadampyu (Phychic/Dragon) (the credit goes to Prinny dude)(Solar), Grovyle (Solar), Vladrac [IMG] (Its flying and walking form. It is also Ghost/Flying) (Credit goes to ~missingno)

(Solar)

Weapon: He has this sword:
He then has this gun that is able to be transformed into a Pistol, Rifle, Ak47, and Sniper. It is also able to fire a variety of bullets at an enemy :

Appearance:

Going with the picture he have black pants and on his back is his Rifle that is in a case that is about 1 and a half feet wide and is 2 feet long. Because of its easy to assemble it only takes 15 seconds to change it. Next on he have his hidden sword that is inside his shirt. Also he is '5'10" and weighs 185 pounds

Personality:
Spenser is very smart for his age. Even though he is 17, the way he acts and talk’s people would think he is a general. His peers who did not know much like him were avoided by Spenser. As a result Spenser rarely had friends. Until he then turned 15 and he learned that not everyone can be as smart as him. Yet Spenser is very kind and fun to hang around with. Yet when you get on his nerves he would most likely explode due to this.

History: Spenser was born in Sunnyshore City to rich parents. His dad was a government scientist and his mother was a high paid professor. Because of this Spenser was always around smart people. He began at an early age showing his smart talents by reading books and becoming studious. When he was five he received his first Pokémon a Torchic. This Torchic was the first to truly see the kind side of Spenser.

Soon Spenser went to school yet he knew things that the teachers themselves didn’t know. So he decided to teach himself by reading books and studying technology. When he was at the age of ten he was already starting to help his father find a cure for the awful disease of Galactic X. When he was twelve he was well on his way to finding a cure. Yet his progress was stopped as a fleet of Pirates destroyed his lab.

When Spenser was thirteen his mother contracted the virus. Spenser stayed up long hours of night trying to find a cure knowing his time was short. Yet in the end he was unsuccessful. He blamed his mother death on himself even though his father told him there was nothing he could do about it. At the age of fifteen Spenser soon started to mingle with kids his age and found it to become a quite fun.

Soon at the age of seventeen he decided to join the Galactic Guardian Academy hoping that one day he would be able to find a cure for the virus. Until then he trains everyday with his Pokémon and is known to be a top Pokémon Trainer. He has trained his Pokémon so well that his Pokémon are able to spot weaknesses in their opponent dealing powerful damage. Also his Pokémon are able to withstand powerful attacks such as Hyper Beam.

RP Sample: Ignore the intro and plot and just get on to my post: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...38&postcount=1

Accepted

Last edited by Eagle; 09-06-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Name: Blake Nerali

Learning Position: Doctor and Scout

Class Schedule:

7:30 – 8:30 Stealth
8:30 – 9:30 First Aid
9:30 – 10:30 Weapon Knowledge 1
10:30 – 11:30 Map Making
11:30 – 12:30 Second Aid
2:30- 3:30 Binary Coding
7:00-8:00 Dinner

Pokémon: Gallade, Honchkrow, Leafeon, Sharpedo, Electivire, Magmortar

Weapon: Katana, Pistol and M4A1 Assault Rifle

Appearance:

Personality: Blake tends to be a bit soft-hearted towards Pokemon, but towards other people he couldn't quite care less. If he has someone who's bone needs to be set, he tends to ignore their screams of pain and usually won't sedate them. However, if he knows the person well enough, he will be kind to them and give them his best care.

History:

Blake was born and raised in Jublife City. His parents both worked in a hospital, leaving Blake alone most of the time. He rarely had any friends, rather being raised by his Pokemon. His 7th birthday present was his Magby, and he quickly became Blake's companion.

Seeing that Blake got along easier with Pokemon rather than with other children his own age, they began to get him a new one for each of his birthdays. Eventually, by the time he was about 15, Blake had a Magmar, Electabuzz, Kirlia, and Eevee. His parents thought they could buy his happiness with new Pokemon, and began to spend even less time with him.

On Blake's 18th birthday, his mother got him a new Pokemon. However, as she walked in to give it to him, she collapsed and the Pokeball rolled to his feet. Shocked and scared, he ran over to her and soon realized that she had contracted the Galactic X. Knowing his time was short, Blake started to tear apart their medical journals to try and find a cure. His father was away for a convention, and when he came back it was too late.

Blake demanded entrance to the Galactic Guardian Academy, and soon was enrolled. Seeing as he failed to save his mother's life, he decided that he would become a doctor to save the lives of other people. Also, seeing as he was practically invisible to his parents, Blake decided to train as a scout as well.

RP Sample:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam: Your son or daughter is a gifted child and we would appreciate if you allowed them to come and join us at the Blank Academy off the coast of Japan in the Sea of Japan. It is a government funded institute for children such as your own, and there are many of them from all age groups. We provide full board and tuition for free; all we require of you is signing the slip below to allow your child to attend out Academy. We thank you, and the staff at Blank Academy cannot wait to teach your child.

These were the letters issued out to all parents of the “gifted children” who the government wanted to attend Blank Academy. Sadly, some of the parents actually fell for the act and signed the slip and unknowingly relinquishing their parental rights to the state who came and “transported” their child to Blank Academy “for free.” Of course, once the child was gone, the parents had their minds wiped. As for those individuals over the age of 18, if they refused to answer the anonymous phone calls or emails sent out, they were kidnapped. A barrier was set up around their town and their memory erased from everyone there. These tended to take more time, but the government thought it a necessary risk to keep them from falling into the wrong hands. Of course, they did not care what happened once the individuals reached the Academy. As for your role in this story, that is for you to decide. Will you die at the Academy? Will you fight the darkness or join it? Let your story unfold.

Austin Lerane
Transporting to Blank Academy
First Person Point of View

Now, let me tell you something, I don’t know why I did this. My “spirit guide” suggested I come peacefully, so I did. So why, when just sitting on the plane, am I gagged and blindfolded? Not to mention they have me strapped to the seat. As if they expect me to get up at any moment and tell them to crash the plane as I jump out with the only parachute. Not that I would need it. I could easily have Moro just Orb me somewhere. But, since I made her a promise, I sit here silently….. Mostly.

“What the hell do you think you are doing keeping me blindfolded, gagged, and tied down? Let me go right now! Get this off of me!” I shouted against the gag and tugged against the restraint. One of the soldiers, stepping nervously so his footsteps said, came to approach me. He knelt by me, and I felt him hesitate before asking me something.

“Do you need this removed?” I felt his hand at the gag. I nodded my head furiously. He actually started to untie the gag, until I realized that it was all an act as he tightened it and laughed evilly in my ear. “You think I’m that stupid? Without visual contact, your powers are useless against me. So don’t even try and control us,” he snapped and slapped me. Fuming with anger, I reached out to Moro’s consciousness.

Must I stay this way? I swear when we land they are all going to die. Not by my hand. I shall have them do it by their own hands. Just get me off of this plane or I will find a way to kill them now, I threatened her telepathically. I could feel her glare in my direction, and cut off the mental link that we shared. Growling to myself, I slammed my head forward. I felt the blindfold slip, and did it again. The blindfold fell off, and I gasped in victory.

The soldier who had slapped me turned around, and his eyes widened. I smiled and made eye contact. “Now, you are going to take off this gag. You will release my wolf from her cage and tell her the exact coordinates of the Blank Academy. Once we leave the plane, you will go shoot the pilot and crash in the ocean,” I mumbled through the gag. He cocked his head to the side, as if confused, then my power hit him and he stumbled to do what I had ordered.

“How did you do that?! Last I knew you could barely control them with a whisper and now you can speak to them trough a gag?” Moro gasped as she was released from her cage. She shook out her fur, and walked over to me. I glared down at her, and she nodded. After receiving our coordinates from the soldier, we Orbed off the plane. “Pray that you don’t die showing up on your own….” she trailed off as we walked up to the entrance to Blank Academy.

Blake Nareli
In the Survival Grounds, Blank Academy
First Person Point of View

Great. New students. I can smell them. Maybe they will allow me to kill a few of the weak ones. That would make me feel better. Yes. Just kill one or two of them. They deserve it. Just let me do it, I’m in charge. I don’t need them to tell me what to do and what not to do. Who cares what they believe anyway? They are all just talk anyway. None of them would dare take action against me. Especially not the one who just arrived, the new guy. He has no idea what he’s doing here anyway. The government had caught him abusing his powers and sent him here. The guy was a total nerd and had no idea how to survive in the wild.

As I ran through my forest, all of these thoughts ran through my head. I had never felt a bloodlust quite this strong, but it definitely needed sating. Spotting a straggling student up ahead, one who had failed their test today, I decide to test his might. Seeing as his main focus was empathy, he definitely felt me attacking. However, since he was also failing martial arts, the student quickly fell to my teeth. When I finished feeding, and became human once again, my nemesis walked out and tsk-ed at me. “You know better than to kill the students to sate your blood thirst, Blake. Clean up your mess, the new recruits are her. Hurry,” Agana said as she walked into the clearing.

Glaring at the vampire who was just as old as me, I growled under my breath. “Who are you to demand me around? I can be everywhere at once. As far as you know, I could be there right now greeting the brats. How do you know that this is the only me? You know my powers. So leave me be. I shall clean this up. YOU go and meet me at the gate. Now,” I demanded as I picked up the student’s body. Heading off to the crematorium, I sighed to myself.

That woman thought that just because she was a vampire, and older than most, that she could just rule over us like a mother. She needed to learn that these students needed discipline and the only way to do that was to lead through example. I was going to set this student up as an example for those who failed my tests, but she would not allow me to leave him. So now I was stuck dragging him to the crematorium.

As I dropped the student off, I paused a moment to check on my doppelganger at the entrance. He was doing well, and Agana had reached him. She did not seem shocked at all about how quickly I reached the gate, and I ordered the doppelganger to tell her nothing. I headed towards the gate myself, just at a more slow and leisurely pace than I should have.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 09-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Accepted

Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

can I be reserved as Captain, Engineer, Pilot? XD I have a class to go to so no time to do an SU

if there's only allowed one captain then I'll take Pilot, Engineer and Navigator

Also, joining G.G.S.S.E
Old 09-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Reserved and you can be a captain. The reason because of this is so that when we go on missions the principal of the school will select people to fill certain positions.

Ex: You might become Captain of a mission and I'll be the Sharp Shooter so there you go.

EDIT: After giving it some serious thought I'm allowing fakemon but you have to show the picture of it and give credit to the author if you didn't draw it.

Last edited by Eagle; 09-06-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:29 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Galactic Guardian Academy, G.G.A [SU]

Name: Luna Starsong

Race: Half Tech Elf, half Forest Elf
(Note: Tech Elf is the name given to elves who have turned to technology, turning their backs on nature and changing a bit to look like humans... their lives are shorter than a normal elf's as well. Tech Elves are more knowlegeable than any person in technology, even half tech elves.
Also, tech elves are not known to be as beautiful as natural elves and don't usually have men swooning over them.
However, being part Forest Elf, Luna has the qualities of a natural elf, whereas her tech elf half comes in her usage of technology.)

Learning Position: Captain, Engineer, Pilot

Class Schedule:
7:30 – 8:30 Hand-to-hand combat
8:30 – 9:30 Battling Tactics
9:30 – 10:30 Computers
10:30 – 11:30 System Management
11:30 – 12:30 Vehicle Knowledge 1
2:30- 3:30 Programming

Pokémon: Zepheon (F) (Solar), Galatar (M) (Solar), Komocean (M) (Solar), Pyrrloxius (M) (Solar), Stamgalaki (F) (Solar), Nuubis (M) (Solar)

Weapon: OWLL Gun (Optic Wide Lense Laser) (owns 2 of them). She also owns an EM-TLS Compound Bow (Electromagnetic-Tangible Laser String). She created both of these weapons herself.
Spoiler:
Camouflage green in color

Instead of red and silver, it's green and silver. When not in use, the laser string disappears and she can carry it around on her back via a strap.

Appearance: Luna looks a lot like this. Her hair is actually a golden brown in color and her eyes are a forest green. Her skin is a tannish color, indicating work under the sun. Her vest is a forest green in color, her leggings an earthy brown. Her shoes and "knee pads" are also a forest green. Meanwhile the shirt underneath her vest is also an earthy brown. The "shoulder pads" are a metallic silver in color and are metal. Her fingerless gloves are earthy brown on palm whereas on the back there is a patch of forest green. At the wrist, a metallic silver metal lays inscribed with an odd pattern on both gloves. Only Luna knows what it means. She does not have the swords in the pic and her goggles are a forest green with tinted black for the lenses.

Personality: Luna is a very optimistic and hyper active person. She gets all excited whenever a topic on Starships or weapons is mentioned because she knows everything there is to know about Starships and weapons and will act like a bit of a know-it-all because of it. Luna loves to repair starships/weapons and even has great leadership qualities as she has had a team of tech elf crewmen help her work on her starship. She has extensive knowledge on starships and weapons.

Aside from this, Luna also loves Pokemon and nature. Despite being all techy with starships and weapons, she will once in a while want to go out into a natural setting and play with her Pokemon, such is the urge of her Forest Elf half. She takes great care of her Pokemon and her Pokemon are quite close to her. If any of her Pokemon get hurt, she will automatically go off on the person for being so rough on them, unless it was just a friendly battle/combat exercise but in combat against an enemy, she will likely kill you.

Once more, aside from all this, Luna is a fun-loving, determined, and kind person. She is willing to help out comrades in need, always putting others before her. Despite her kindness, she can seem a bit rough when she picks apart someone's performance or work but she's only really trying to help you. Luna's determination shines in a battle or in combat. She refuses to give up or be beaten by anyone. If it is a friendly battle or combat exercise, she will shake hands happily with you and commend you on your aspiration to a higher level than her, even if she can't stand it. Luna also loves to have fun, sometimes taunting her enemies or rivals and can seem a bit stuck up because of this sometimes. However, she can come through in a pinch if you really need her, friend or rival.

Luna is also very competitive. She dislikes it when someone surpasses her own knowledge on something and will not hesitate to read up more on that area of knowledge or practice her combat moves with her Pokemon. Her competitive nature allows her to have tenacity even in the toughest of battles and her Pokemon reflect her tenacity.

History: Luna comes from a different world from Earth. She comes from a neighboring solar system called Galatrix, however, her home planet is called Solan. Lush forests and lakes and mountains and such crawl over most of Solan. Around these areas, futuristic cities are born where tech elves live. The elves of the surrounding nature live in peace here with the tech elves of Solan because these elves found a way to prevent pollution of the forests and lakes. In one of these cities is where Luna was born, a city called Carlon. Her mother was a forest elf, her father, a tech elf. She had the knowledge her father had on starships and weapons whereas she got her looks from her mother as well as her love for nature and Pokemon. It's very rare for natural elves and tech elves to interbreed like this but some just can't help but fall in love.

Luna was taken between the city of Carlon and her forest home of Tresol. She visited her father a lot, learning about starships and weapons, how to upgrade, how to customize, etc. Whereas on the side, she learned how to take care of nature and become one with nature and Pokemon. The first Pokemon she ever caught was a Galatar, an electric and grass type that mingled between cities and forests, having a love for both environments because of their types. She happily raised the Galatar as she continued to mingle between her father and mother.

However, her happiness came to an end as the Galactic X virus hit her homeworld. Carlon was hit first with the virus being the major port city where starships came and went from various ports that housed them. Her father was killed by the virus and she was forbidden to see him during the time he had it because of how contagious it was. However, that didn't stop it from spreading to her mother. Her tree village of Tresol contracted the virus and she was forced to flee to Carlon, where it all began. She had actually constructed her own starship at this point. She was forced to flee her homeworld of Solan and relocate to another planet.

She spent years trying to figure out what planet to call her home. She planet-hopped all over the place, fleeing from planet where the Galactic X virus was most present. She finally settled down on another planet in a different solar system, a planet called Teflun. It was not a planet she was used to but the futuristic cities helped made her feel a bit at home. She heard on a news broadcast later on about the Galactic Guardian Academy and how they were looking for new members to combat against the federation that created the Galactic X virus as well as the Galactic Pirates. Seeking revenge for the death of her parents and most of her planet, she has sent in an application to this school. With being accepted, she flew there from Teflon to Earth where she now attends this academy, learning in the ways of the Pilot, Engineer and Captain. She knows most of the material of course but still plans on taking the courses in order to pass.

Other: Luna owns her own starship. It is called the Scizor Wing but its official name is Star-X. It's only in the basic stage of upgrade (meaning not upgraded at all). She created her own Starship, just like she did her weapons. Also, I do not take credit for these pics/names for I did not create these fakemon (I couldn't draw any if I wanted to xD). Also, the other pics which I may use do not belong to me. Another thing, the reason I am using Fakemon and nothing but is because Luna comes from a different planet.

RP Sample: If you can't tell by my history than ef you. Lol j/k, here is a sample:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
Name: Lolita Savanna
Activity: Riding on Rapidash

Lolita watched her surroundings quietly as she rode upon Celerity's back who held a leather saddle with some pouches attached to it that held things such as rations and some few supplies. Dart flew above her at a slow pace with Dusk gliding by her side. They had a fairly pleasant ride on the way to Tisaneya, steering clear of places inhabited by the enemy. Her long red hair flowed behind her a bit as she enjoyed a smooth ride upon her Rapidash back. The sword she had was safely tucked in its sheath on the saddle of Celerity, her Rapidash.

As she came near to the Pokemon Stable, she relaxed a lot more, lessening her grip on the reins which she realized she had been holding too tightly. She gave a nervous laugh as Celerity whinnied and she rubbed her neck. "Sorry Celerity. I didn't realize it. Why didn't you tell me?" she asked in a mocking angry tone. Celerity whinnnied, rearing her head back slightly before bringing it back down with a shake of her head. Lolita giggled at Celerity and looked up above her at the other two Pokemon.

"Dart, Dusk, how are you two faring up there?" she called. Her Pidgeot, Dart, responded with a call of "Pidgeot pidjooo!" and flapped her wings faster, darting ahead to the bar that was located near the stable. Dusk stayed calm and by her side. "I'm doing fine but I think I'll go and patrol the area while you have your rest," Dusk replied.

Lolita nodded and mounted off of Celerity, smoothing out the blanket underneath the saddle as best as she could. "Alright Dusk. I'll see you sometime soon then," she said, used to Dusk going off on his own like that. Dusk nodded and flew off as she patted Celerity's neck. "Alright Celerity. I want you to stay here and get some rest in the stables. You could use some after all that walking, alright?" she asked with smile. Celerity nodded her head with a whinnie and walked into a stable as Lolita took her sword off of the saddle. She hooked it to her side and walked toward the bar.

There at the entrance, Dart had been waiting, the necklace she had as a baby wrapped around her neck. It was a gold medal with the signature of the prince's family crest carved into it. It always reminded her where she orginially got Dart from and who as well. She briefly wondered how the prince was doing as Dart walked into the bar and she took a seat as well. "Me and Dart will just have some water please," she said as the waiter came over to her. He nodded and she looked at Dart with a smile. "Well, it seems our luck is changing a bit at least. Before we would have gotten lost with my directions," she said with a light laugh. Even Dart laughed and she glared at her. "Hey! Show some support will you?" she asked and Dart just tilted his head.

Lolita giggled and then looked up as the waiter came back with a bowl of water and a glass of water. He set the bowl down in front of Dart and the glass in front of Lolita, who raised it to him in thanks. One thing was for sure, Lolita certainly had grown up a lot in the past three years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Adriana Wyvern
Activity: Stalking Don

Adriana glared as she leaned back against her Honchkrow's soft wing, not liking where she had to go one bit. The Skarmory sent her to be with Don in Razen but she had not made herself known yet as she stayed in an alleyway with her Honchkrow and Weavile. Eredus, her Skarmory, was scouting out the territory. She looked up with her dual colored eyes as she heard something up on the rooftop and it was Silver, Don's Skarmory talking.

She gave a scoff and stood up, stretching along with Talon, her Honchkrow. Blade, her Weavile, suddenly appeared in the alleyway. "Weavile weav weav," he said. Adriana looked back up to Don as he jumped down from the rooftop, knowing what was going on. She looked up as Eredus returned. Before he could speak, she was. "I already know Eredus. Let's just stalk Don for the fun of it and help him if he needs it," she said, smiling. Eredus grinned at Adriana and nodded. "Of course," he said, putting himself low to the ground.

Adriana climbed onto Eredus back as Blade climbed onto Talon's. Both bird Pokemon took to the sky and followed above Don. Of course, knowing his Skarmory, they would probably sense Eredus' presence but she didn't care. She just felt like stalking Don. Besides, if it was a Noctowl with a human and their Pokemon, they were probably more powerful than Don realized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shadow and Sunny
Activity: Scouting around

Shadow growled as his sister pounced all around him, looking here and there in bushes as he continued to just walk. Sunny was so annoying sometimes but he just let her be herself, not allowing himself to loose his temper because Sunny would just pull that old trick and start crying and calling him mean. He always felt sorry after she did this and when he did say sorry, she always perked right back up and continued what she was doing, much to his annoyance.

Sunny giggled and pounced on top of Shadow suddenly, making him fall to the ground with an "Oof!" sound. He nipped at Sunny's neck and glared at her softly with his red eyes. "Must you always be playing around, Sunny?" he asked. Sunny smiled and got off of Shadow, prancing as she took the lead. "Of course! With all the doom and gloom you bring someone has to be happy!" she said, laughing. Shadow sighed and shook his head.

Just then, Sunny's ears perked up as she heard the sounds of a battle. "Shadow, do you hear that?" she asked. Shadow stopped as well and nodded. "I do. Let me guess, you want to investigate?" he asked. Sunny nodded. "Of course! We're with the Noctowls, we help those in trouble!" she said as she bounded off. Shadow growled and headed after her at a walking pace, putting him behind her. He sighed and hung his head, shaking. "Why do we have to get involved in everything?" he asked to no one in particular.

Sunny arrived first on the scene to see three fellow eeveelutions attacking a trainer and his two Pokemon. The Espeon gasped and her eyes glowed blue as she used a Psychic attack to bathe the three eeveelutions in a blue aura and throw them backwards away from the trainer into a tree, each of them hitting an individual tree. She ran up and stood beside the trainer as she glared down the three Eeveelutions. "Get out of here!" she said as she looked up to the human, though all he probably heard was "Esp espeon!" She then sent out a mental warning but the stubborn human and his Pokemon shook their heads.

At this point, Shadow was arriving on the scene to see the three Eeveelutions probably getting back to their feet after that attack. He joined Sunny on the other side of the trainer and looked over to her. "Guess we're fighting our sister and brothers?" he asked, since he referred to the whole branch as his family. Sunny nodded. "Only to defend this human. Get ready, Shadow," she said.

Shadow looked at the human and tilted his head. "Are you sure he's not with the Skarmory, Sunny?" he asked. Sunny hadn't thought of that and she looked at Shadow. "No..." she responded. Shadow raised a brow at Sunny and he stood down, sitting on his haunches. "Well I'm not defending him in case he is. We'll probably find out soon enough," he said, looking back at the three eeveelutions. Sunny rolled her eyes and looked at the Eeveelutions. "Why did you attack this human and his Pokemon?" she asked, staring them down.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-06-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Excellent Accepted Reserve me for an alien ha ha.

Last edited by Eagle; 09-06-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Bamboo Rama

Learning Position: Main are Engineer and Pilot, and the sort of sub is Doctor.

Class Schedule: 5:45-6:00 Get Ready for the Day
7:30 – 8:30 Computer
8:30 – 9:30 Programming
9:30 – 10:30 Piloting small vehicles
10:30 – 11:30 Weapon Knowledge
11:30 – 12:30 Medicine
2:30- 3:30 Second Aid

Pokémon: Shucks the Bibarel
Tea the Rapidash
Candyfloss the Wigglytuff
Rawr the Charizard

Weapon: The Glob Shooter
Settings (basically what it fires): Bullet, Fire, Water, Hurricane (just winds as powerful as a hurricane), kunai, but if they are fired in succession, they will lag dreadfully.

Appearance: http://mob21.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1241882577

Personality: Bamboo mostly spouts what sounds like gibberish. On the occasion she doesn't, she will be talking to her friend(s). Bamboo is not very social and easily gets into fights, but her Glob Shooter, designed by herself, sorts that out. Bamboo has many enemies and you would barely believe that in her free time, she either plays her flute or stays close to nature because she's so computer-loving. But when she's supposed to be making her inventions, she does. And she easily steals materials.

History: Bamboo took a quick love in computers when she was three. Unable to grasp the concept of proper speech and reading, she managed to browse the internet aimlessly. She closely studied the keyboard and buttons and by four, had managed to find Wikipedia and somehow it made perfect sense. Before she even turned five, she started to grab the concept of reading and talking and was speaking fluent English by five, baffling her teacher. But her teacher refused to notch her up a few classes, so she went along at the snail's pace of other kids.

Ten years later, after years of designing and building and coding, Bamboo took her first invention to school. It was a robot slinky dog that was perfectly capable of working around any problems. The new teacher still refused, because she was a stupid woman too. One day after school, Bamboo implemented a talking chip inside the slinky dog, which was her constant companion, with coding to follow her. The robot dog baffled the teacher, who STILL refused to up Bamboo and called the slinky dog a pest.

Over the years, Bamboo invented thousands of inventions, baffling thousands of people. Nobody understood.Finally, at the age of seventeen, Bamboo grabbed her Bidoof and robot dog and left Johto to travel to Sinnoh. The ride over the sea was effortless, thanks to the new boats by some weird company that just shot across the water at light speed.

RP Sample: Bamboo couldn't watch Bidoof's evolution. The GPs were swarming around the professor Bamboo had been escorting to the GGA. Bamboo took out her gun, finally, after moments of thinking. The professor screamed something about how guns were inappropriate - not like he was a pirate. Bamboo quickly pushed the setting button down to Hurricane, and a gust of 145mph wind shot out, throwing back most of the GPs. The professor also was struck by the gusts and thrown back, but two metal hands emerged from his backpack and walked the professor forwards at high speed.

Bamboo called back Shucks and ran, looking for a certain PokéBall. She hit on the right one, jumping onto the Rapidash. The professor's clever metal hands plonked him onto the Rapidash, too. The GPs fired their gun and Bamboo concentrated. A skill most geniuses could pull off; the Time Slow. It just made time feel slow and they actually moved so fast it wasn't very human-like. Bamboo set off Time Slow and turned round, firing a gust of hurricane wind. Time resumed to normal and the bullets were deflected. Bamboo turned away as she heard screams.

"Wow!" exclaimed the Professor. "You were moving so fast! What youngsters can do in the day!"

The Rapidash galloped off into the distance, leaving no trace apart from DNA that the duo had ever been there.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 09-13-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Nice post but that weapon if yours seen kike total mass destruction

Old 09-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Nice post but that weapon if yours seen kike total mass destruction
modified. Gun lags if fired in quick succession, as Bamboo usually does it. But she can insert a chip to ease the lag off a bit - if she remembers she has it.

Spoiler: