Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-04-2010, 03:03 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [SU] Blank Academy (Re-opens) [SU]

Then I shall keep my opinions to myself to avoid getting hit by several people on here *brick'd*

O.o Wth?

Blake: Its a sign. Get the hell off the Sign Up thread and move it to the DS. Here's the link. *throws at Pyroboy*

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 09-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

HEYYOU

WITH THE SMOOCHUM AVATAR

Reserve me that crazy guy I had last time while I dig up his app thingawhatzit.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

HEY! YOU! With the kick @$$ Bleach avatar! Give me a sec and I can link you to the old SU thread xD

Shiva

Old 09-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Woo it's baaack. Good thing I still have my old SU. :P

Name: Jaleen Kazume

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Appearance: Jaleen is rather willowy and graceful, with nicely tanned skin. She has lovely golden-amber eyes which most people are put off by, but quickly recover. She's pretty tall for a girl, despite being thin, but don't let that fool you. Jaleen is a lot stronger than she looks and she knows it. Her hair is a golden blond that goes down to her waist and flows around everywhere and is held by a headband. She dresses in a mint green dress that has white lace on it and a pair of long white gloves and stop halfway between her elbow and shoulders. Despite the dress, she wears long boots that are the same mint green color. She always carries a bow and quiver of arrows with her, doesn't matter the situation, there's a bow nearby.

Personality: Jaleen has a very childish and bubbly personality. She's like a little ray of sunshine, bringing light wherever she goes. She often jokes and messes around with her students, but she never lets them gets away with anything. Sometimes her students say she invents courses and challenges for her Archery class out of sheer madness, and if you don't pass her challenges she sends you to the Survival class for a day. She's the absolute best sharpshooter in the entire school, hands down.

For someone her age, she acts like a teenager. Not to mention she's just as energetic and athletic as a teenager. She can run down any of her students and seems to have boundless amounts of energy to spare.

History: Jaleen began getting powers when she was 18. She could sense energy fields around her, and when she was angry or sad objects would sometimes move on their own. She never really thought too much of the moving objects, but she realized when she was calm, the world turned into silver and white lines of power. Later, she realized that she was seeing all of the energy in things. After some careful meditation and prodding, she found out she could control and manipulate these energy fields. This energy most often expressed itself as electricity, and most would mistake her for having electrokinesis.

Jaleen had always been a little fascinated with archery, and she had been taking lessons before she found out her powers. With her newfound telekinesis and energy manipulation, she could do more things than she would have ever thought possible. She had a powerful telekinesis, which she could use to guide her arrows to any specific spot. At first she used it to improve her aim, but when her aim was perfected she could make her arrows go anywhere she wanted, she could make them do turns, circles, flips and still hit a bulls eye. When she began figuring out different types of energy, she channeled them into her arrows. This often resulted in her arrows electrocuting anything them touched, but she could also set her arrows on fire and make them freeze things.

When the school found her, they took her to train her, and were surprised how well she took it. Yet she was brilliant, in fact she was better at arrows than their current Archery teacher. Students began to adore her, and some of her teachers even liked her. When she was old enough, they offered her a job as the new Archery teacher. However, the current Archery teacher was deeply offended by this, and challenged Jaleen to a duel. She won, using her telekinesis to stop all of her opponents arrows and retaliating with an exploding arrow. The death of the Archery teacher resulted in her getting the job, and she took to the job amazingly well. Even though she sometimes wants to beat her students' heads in with her bow, she knew the other teachers wouldn't exactly like that too much.

RP Sample: Gave one :P

Natural abilities: Energy manipulation: Jaleen can see lines of energy that are in the world. When she sees them, everything seems dark with silver lines running everywhere. Living beings are marked as bright lights, like stars. She can manipulate and drain the energy out of things, and form the energy into almost anything, such as electricity, fire, ice, light...The closest thing that would describe her would be an elementist.

Telekinesis: the ability to move things with her mind. While powerful, Jaleen mainly uses it to guide her arrows into doing impossible aerial manuevers and occasionally bringing something to her.

Adapted abilities: Quick reflexes: Jaleen can move faster than normal humans can, almost comparable to a vampire's speed.

Illusions: This could fall under her energy manipulation category. She can bend light to create illusions, make herself invisible, and practically anything else she can think of.

Class schedule: Archery :P

Class taught: Archery

Other: She has a pet peacock, whom she calls Sylvia. There also seems to be a bright green butterfly following her around wherever she goes. In reality this is her little brother, Grim, who is a shapeshifter.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Woo it's baaack. Good thing I still have my old SU. :P

Name: Jaleen Kazume

Appearance: Jaleen is rather willowy and graceful, with nicely tanned skin. She has lovely golden-amber eyes which most people are put off by, but quickly recover. She's pretty tall for a girl, despite being thin, but don't let that fool you. Jaleen is a lot stronger than she looks and she knows it. Her hair is a golden blond that goes down to her waist and flows around everywhere and is held by a headband. She dresses in a mint green dress that has white lace on it and a pair of long white gloves and stop halfway between her elbow and shoulders. Despite the dress, she wears long boots that are the same mint green color. She always carries a bow and quiver of arrows with her, doesn't matter the situation, there's a bow nearby.

Personality: Jaleen has a very childish and bubbly personality. She's like a little ray of sunshine, bringing light wherever she goes. She often jokes and messes around with her students, but she never lets them gets away with anything. Sometimes her students say she invents courses and challenges for her Archery class out of sheer madness, and if you don't pass her challenges she sends you to the Survival class for a day. She's the absolute best sharpshooter in the entire school, hands down.

For someone her age, she acts like a teenager. Not to mention she's just as energetic and athletic as a teenager. She can run down any of her students and seems to have boundless amounts of energy to spare.

History: Jaleen began getting powers when she was 18. She could sense energy fields around her, and when she was angry or sad objects would sometimes move on their own. She never really thought too much of the moving objects, but she realized when she was calm, the world turned into silver and white lines of power. Later, she realized that she was seeing all of the energy in things. After some careful meditation and prodding, she found out she could control and manipulate these energy fields. This energy most often expressed itself as electricity, and most would mistake her for having electrokinesis.

Jaleen had always been a little fascinated with archery, and she had been taking lessons before she found out her powers. With her newfound telekinesis and energy manipulation, she could do more things than she would have ever thought possible. She had a powerful telekinesis, which she could use to guide her arrows to any specific spot. At first she used it to improve her aim, but when her aim was perfected she could make her arrows go anywhere she wanted, she could make them do turns, circles, flips and still hit a bulls eye. When she began figuring out different types of energy, she channeled them into her arrows. This often resulted in her arrows electrocuting anything them touched, but she could also set her arrows on fire and make them freeze things.

When the school found her, they took her to train her, and were surprised how well she took it. Yet she was brilliant, in fact she was better at arrows than their current Archery teacher. Students began to adore her, and some of her teachers even liked her. When she was old enough, they offered her a job as the new Archery teacher. However, the current Archery teacher was deeply offended by this, and challenged Jaleen to a duel. She won, using her telekinesis to stop all of her opponents arrows and retaliating with an exploding arrow. The death of the Archery teacher resulted in her getting the job, and she took to the job amazingly well. Even though she sometimes wants to beat her students' heads in with her bow, she knew the other teachers wouldn't exactly like that too much.

RP Sample: Gave one :P

Natural abilities: Energy manipulation: Jaleen can see lines of energy that are in the world. When she sees them, everything seems dark with silver lines running everywhere. Living beings are marked as bright lights, like stars. She can manipulate and drain the energy out of things, and form the energy into almost anything, such as electricity, fire, ice, light...The closest thing that would describe her would be an elementist.

Telekinesis: the ability to move things with her mind. While powerful, Jaleen mainly uses it to guide her arrows into doing impossible aerial manuevers and occasionally bringing something to her.

Adapted abilities: Quick reflexes: Jaleen can move faster than normal humans can, almost comparable to a vampire's speed.

Illusions: This could fall under her energy manipulation category. She can bend light to create illusions, make herself invisible, and practically anything else she can think of.

Class schedule: Archery :P

Class taught: Archery

Other: She has a pet peacock, whom she calls Sylvia. There also seems to be a bright green butterfly following her around wherever she goes. In reality this is her little brother, Grim, who is a shapeshifter.
Perfect! =D I was hoping I'd get people back. Accepted

Shiva

Old 09-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Yaay! Do you think I should do one for Grim too? He's not a student or teacher, but he still follows Jaleen around.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

If you want you can use him as a spiritual guide?

Shiva

Old 09-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
If you want you can use him as a spiritual guide?
Well, he's not a spiritual guide, he's Jaleen's brother and he follows her around under the guise of something else.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-04-2010, 09:13 PM
MysticalAmethyst Offline

Yay! Now I have three whole teachers!

EDIT: Out of eight!

Last edited by MysticalAmethyst; 09-07-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Well, finished Dorothy, and will be working on Nox, but the requires some co-op with Metal, so she'll be done when I get her done.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-05-2010, 04:40 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Ichimaru Gin

Sexuality: Doesn't care for relationships.

Race: ?

Appearance: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...r/Ichimaru.jpg

Personality: An odd man who has worked as a student teacher at the school for longer than anyone can remember, Ichimaru is easily the most intimidating person you could ever meet. He never speaks honestly; it’s said simply hearing his voice is like being strangled by snakes, and his voice is laced with mocking sarcasm at all times, coupled with a neverending grin with just as much mocking as his voice. Ichimaru is surrounded by mystery, and just what he aims to do is impossible to see. The incredible power he holds is frequently shown off in the violent punishment of those who break the rules. A nihilist, Ichimaru desires to watch the world burn beneath his power. He is also a genius in battle strategy and nearly everything else, making him a deadly opponent.

Or, that's what rumor would have you think. The real deal is that he hates how everyone sort of moved in on his own little island he's lived on for years, which he wouldn't have minded if he'd been told people would be coming BEFORE construction machinery began bulldozing large areas. He's really not as bad as rumors tell aside from his strictness and harsh punishments. He is fairly sarcastic in his dealings with students, and enjoys mocking them in Japanese or, should they speak Japanese, an archaic dialect that died out before. Pranks are also a favorite of his, and most anyone is susceptible to being the target of at least one in their time at the school. He isn't really a nihilist so much as he wants the school moved somewhere else.

History: A Japanese-born man who was many years ago a Samurai, eventually tracked down when the school was built on the same island he lived on. His brilliant mind led him to graduate in only a year, as he had gained control of his abilities long before the school was even thought of. The general conception of Ichimaru by the students and faculty of the school varies widely between a harmless prankster and a villainous nihilist bent on world destruction.

He has long been feared by the students for his brutal punishments, and by the faculty for his vicious pursuit of…something. No one trusts him, and for good reason; Ichimaru has several times in the past led on teachers both male and female alike, only to stab them in the back-- Both figuratively and literally-- after getting what he wants. The students in his gym class do not learn basketball and things of that nature; they are trained to harness their powers for full control-- Some believe Ichimaru is shaping a private army with which to decimate the globe, others that he is instilling seeds of violence to unleash monsters upon the world at large.

No one can discern what Ichimaru is after, but everyone knows it cannot be good. He is under constant surveillance by the school’s supervisors, for whatever good that is. With his vile cunning and seemingly endless life, his mark of cruelty has been forever burned into the minds of all who see him. He enjoys playing cruel pranks on this fellow teachers and students, as well as dealing out harsh punishments on a whim. No one is brave enough to even begin to contradict him, and the fact that he is never without his Wakizashi only serves to magnify this feeling of malevolence.

But of course, most of these are rumors fueled by his strictness and his harsh punishments. Aside from the backstabbings; those were, arguably, more beneficial to the school to lose such horrible teachers rather than keep them on. It's actually due to his reputation that keeps the staff in line much more than the government;most of them are afraid of what he'd do to them more than what the government would. A lot of students say his class is one of the most beneficial of those offered, considering he assists them in controlling their abilities to their fullest, as well as teaching restraint of their powers.

RP Sample:
Quote:
Two narrowed eyes gazed out at the Human city of Karakura in Japan. His silver, violet-tinted short hair was blown by a slight breeze as he took a sip out of a juice box he’d procured from somewhere. It was strange, really; the man wore a black kimono with white trim, and a white, sleeveless cloak was on his back, also billowing. His wooden sandals clomped somewhat loudly as he tapped his foot. A wide, mocking grin was set to his face as he crumpled the empty juice box and tossed it into a trash can on the street below, peeking into his brand new bag of surprisingly stylish clothes. He was pale and gaunt, but this couldn’t be readily told.

“Hmhm! I never expected Humans to be so interesting. Nope!” The man said, jumping down from the building next to a random woman he didn’t know. She shrieked in surprise, and the man arched an eyebrow at her.

“Oh, I didn’t even say ‘Boo’ this time,” He complained, his grin moving downwards ever so slightly with his eyebrows before continuing on his way, not having any idea who that Human in particular was in this physical body he’d purchased. Usually, Shinagami such as himself were invisible to others, but he had decided to do a bit of looking around at the Human wares. He was pleasantly surprised; there were plenty of interesting clothes, foods, and the like around this town. Even persimmons, he found out, but he had finished those already.

So easy to scare these Humans, hmhm! I’ll have to remember that for later, He thought to himself, tapping the hilt of Shinso twice and shifting the familiar weight out of eyesight. Humans had a tendency to fly into panic when they saw someone walking around with a weapon unless they were one of the funny uniformed men he had come across the other day. ‘Police’ they were called. Funny little people; they thought that having a ‘gun’ was a symbol of authority, whatever a ‘gun’ was. It looked like a little grey box to him, but apparently Humans were afraid of them.

If that was what it took to keep Humans organized, so be it; Humans had never been one of his major concerns, anyways. Other than the Human he had come here to bother, that is.

“Let’s see how my old friend Uryu Ishida is doing,” He chuckled, his eyebrows drifting downwards ever so slightly. The serious ones were always fun to irritate. Gin Ichimaru would enjoy today.

Natural abilities: Extreme longevity; Ichimaru has been alive for many normal Human lifetimes, and seems to only become more powerful as time progresses.

Shinagami; Ichimaru’s power seems to be sucking energy from the souls of those around him, evidenced by his rare sleep and constant energy, as well as how his students seem to be half-dead after leaving his class. He can channel this energy at will to any part of his body, as well as Shinso, his Wakizashi.

Extend; By channeling his energy into his sword, Shinso can grow to nearly seven feet in length at will, giving him a much wider striking range than one would initially believe.

Adapted abilities: Paralyzing gaze; Ichimaru’s gaze can paralyze those who look into his eyes when he opens them, which is convenient for catching troublemakers.

Multi-jump; Ichimaru can jump whilst in midair.

Class schedule: (needed for students only; you will be assigned according to your abilities)

Class taught: Gym

Other: (anything else you would like to include)

Name: Noir Kuragari

Race: Human, presumably

Appearance: One of the first things noted about Noir when he is met tends to be either his incredibly thin form or his silver hair, styled into two antenna on either side of a black hat he wears, though it is still long enough to cover his ears and (On usual occasions) a stubborn section over his right eye. He usually wears a black sweater with a matching scarf that covers the bottom half of his face, and more often than not gray pants and black shoes, as per his personal preferences. Noir also has a staggeringly high metabolism, rendering him gaunt and incredibly thin no matter how much he decides to eat, though some people would like to believe he is anorexic due to his thin frame. he is a bit shorter than average height, and maintains a pair of eyes that appear to be blind, but are not.

Personality: Noir can easily fit the description of the strong, silent type. He dislikes talking, and most of the time will only give visual answers (Nod, shrug, etc.) rather than vocal ones. A common misconception is that, because he dislikes talking, he also dislikes social interaction, which isn't true, and another such misconception is that he is silent because he is too busy brooding, which is also untrue. In the times he does speak, Noir displays a fairly optimistic, calm personality, and it takes a good deal to bring him to anger, but woe be upon those who dare to provoke him. He also displays a fair amount of brilliance in general knowledge, as his high grades would suggest. Noir is protective of his younger sibling, Nox, and there is no quicker way to anger him than to harass her. Because of his frightening gaze and even more frightening powers over shadow, Noir is often considered one of the school's most powerful students, or the most frightening. Because of this reputation, Noir is left well alone by the majority of the school population, though he doesn't mind that one bit.

History: Around Blank Academy, Noir is both respected and feared for his almost total control over shadows, as well as being the winner of at least double the number of battle tournaments than any other student. Noir and his younger sister Nox were abandoned at the age of twelve to a very shoddy orphanage; by all rights and respects, Noir raised both himself and his sister until they were found by the school. Noir's powers manifested in the presence of his parents and younger sister, appearing in the form of a beam of concentrated shadow accidentally launched from his hand. Scared out of their minds of what the government and world at large would do if they found out they had given birth to such a monstrosity, and a possible second, they dropped Noir and Nox into an orphanage as quickly as possible. At age twelve, Noir effectively had to step in and raise his younger sister for the next three years.

Over that time, Nox also developed powers in a similar vein as his own, and assisted her in learning to use her powers, as well as perfecting his own. Despite the rough atmosphere of the specific area of Brooklyn they grew up in, they stayed out of trouble and, usually, out of everyone's notice. This changed, however, when Noir happened across a mugger attempting to kill a woman in a back alley. Thinking only of preventing an unnecessary death, Noir used his powers to knock the assailant unconscious. His good deed backfired, however, as the next day government agents showed up at the orphanage the siblings lived at in order to take him away to the school. Thankfully for him, after a display, they also took Nox, and at age sixteen, Noir entered the school called 'Blank Academy'. He and his sister considered it a welcome change from the dingy orphanage, even with the slightly messy walls. Since then, Noir has proven himself to be one of the school's top students in terms of powers and grades, and a majority of the other students are afraid of him because his power, control of shadows, usually holds a stereotype for being evil or something similar. The few people who get to know him have learned he is a nice person at heart, despite his preference for silence. His grades rank in the school's top twenty as of last year's marks.

RP Sample: (Required)

Natural abilities: The stronger the light...: Depending on the lighting of the area he is in, Noir's strengths will balance between his attack and defense; when surrounded by light, his strikes deal large amounts of damage, whereas being in shadow will make him nearly impervious to damage. He also has the ability to use the shadows to attack, though their types vary depending on the situation.

Master of Darkness: If he so chooses, Noir is capable of merging with shadows to become invisible, and effectively he can travel through shadows at will undetected. While hidden in the shadows, he also cannot be harmed by physical means.

Adapted abilities: Fade: If need be, Noir can drench entire areas in pitch-black zones, impervious to even the sun's light. Only those directly related to Noir are capable of seeing in these areas of shadow, though it is likely Noir would never use such an ability against a relative.

Class schedule: 06:00AM-07:00AM - Breakfast Hour
07:00AM-08:00AM - Psychology
08:00AM-09:00AM - Literature
09:00AM-10:00AM - PE
10:00AM-11:00AM - Math
11:00AM-1:00PM - Lunch Hour
12:00PM-02:00PM - Drama
02:00PM-03:00PM - World History
03:00PM-04:00PM - Mythology
04:00PM-05:00PM - Survival
05:00PM-06:00PM - End of School/Dinner Hour

Class taught: (teachers only; what class you wish to teach. You may make suggestions as to which class you wish to teach, but the ultimate decision shall be made by the managers)

Other: (anything else you would like to include)

Will finish Noir later.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 09-06-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Well, he's not a spiritual guide, he's Jaleen's brother and he follows her around under the guise of something else.
We say "spiritual guide" but its more of side character not important enough to have their own full SU.

Noir is Reserved. Gin is Accepted.

Nox is Reserved. Dorothy is Accepted.

Shiva

Last edited by Beartic Tundra; 09-05-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
NES2 Offline

Dude, your ALIVE!!! =D

I mean, when your RP died and I didn't get to use Adrian, I was crushed! D=

So yeah, I'll repost Adrian and I'm going to come up with one other new character, so yes, reserve plz.

EDIT WITH THE SU FOR THAT LOVABLE GAMER NERD:

Name: Adrian Kite (Listening to mr. kite when i came up with that name, lol)

Appearance: He has brown, slightly messy hair. He is clean-shaven, with light-skin(NOT PALE, light),average height with thin build, and brown eyes. He wears a white shirt and a tie that usually is somehow related to video games, his favorite with pictures of 8-bit mario on it.

Personality: He is the teacher who likes to have fun and get along with his students. An expert in internet and gamer culture, when his students make a reference to MW2, he's usually the guy to yell out SEMTEX! A religious teacher (he does teach theology), he often consults the Bible and prayer for guidance. A fan of anything retro, he plays an NES, listens to Jimi Hendrix, and quotes his favorite novel "1984" often. Also, he hates communists.

History: An unusual case compared to most other teachers and students at the school, john started out perfectly normal. he was born and raised in the small town of Dawn Shores, Long Island, New York. He had loving parents his whole life, went to Syracuse University, and graduated like most people. With a major in law, Adrian started his own firm, and made a modest living. A gamer, John owns an NES and a bunch of other ancient systems.

He was less successful with women. Not because he was nerdy, obsessed with gaming, or a jerk, but simply because he was unlucky with women. This streak has persisted throughout his life, starting with losing his childhood sweetheart to his childhood rival, Gary Stevens. Ever since every woman he has met has somehow been taken away from him or left him for some insane reason.

Adrian got his powers from a freak accident on one stormy night at his house. He was playing Super Mario Bros on the NES when a large power surge fried his Nintendo. Reaching in stupidly for his cartridge, he discovered it to be stuck. Trying to get the cartridge out, he stuck his hand in the slot where the game went. Then, the power came on. The electricity went through Adrian painfully, knocking him out.

Waking back up the next day, he looked at his NES and decided to finish what he started. Pulling the cartridge out with little effort this time, he was about to go to work when all of a sudden, he felt a strange urge to eat mushrooms. He just thought this was something that was his doing, but after seeing a turtle cross his path on the way to the car, he jumped an extreme height and smashed the turtle with his feet, he discovered he had become just like Mario.

The effects wore off eventually, but Adrain discovered his abilities by tests on various cartridge games. He found that by contacting a cartridge game, and ONLY a cartridge game, he could absorb the powers on the character inside it. He had no idea how the ability worked, but he used this ability to do good. He saved kittens, defeated villians, and won in eating competitions(Pac-man collection =3) across the state, using an alias, "Captain N" (See how I referenced to an obscure Saturday television show there =D).

Soon, the government caught on to this, and after tracking him down to his home after rescuing sailors from a sinking yacht, arrested him for vigilantism and "possession of supernatural powers without a permit". After getting a fine for his vigilantism, it was decided that he could teach Theology at the newly formed "Blank Academy", where he started his new life as a teacher.

Oh look, a new sample. Yeah, the last one was from back when I was a cruddy RPer. NOW JUST LIKE IN A SHAMWOW COMMERCIAL, YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!
Spoiler:
Alexander the Pikachu
Urban Unity
En Route To Eastedge, Over the Cyan Bay

OOC: Here's where the humorous history pun comes in. Yes, Clark the Chatot's name is inspired by those explorers.

Alexander watched as the green walls of the valley passed under the planes, which cast a shadow over the Koraken Valley. Various houses and settlements dotted the valley here and there, and telegraph lines ran across thee hills towards what was the former city of Cyan Bay. Until recently, it had been a wonderful vacation spot. Now, the whole place was overrun by the Shaymin Flowers.

"Red zones coming into view", Clark said from the back of the plane, "Lewis would not believe this if I told him."

Indeed, soon the meadows off flowers came into view, and the valley's natural green gave way to massive foliage and various Shaymin Flowers, dotting the areas that had been infected. Only a few of the original telegraph lines and poles were were still standing, and eventually they ceased to exist completely. The only thing that did exist was the flowers, which made Alex think.

He had to admit, the scene was beautiful. There was a certain charm to the places that had been overrun, and if the flowers weren't so dangerous he would probably have gone down there and taken a walk in the meadows. However, at the same time there was an irony to the flowers, in the fact that while they were pretty they were also ripping the world apart.

"I can't believe this Alex", Sparky said, "Look at how far these things have spread. There has to be some way to stop this."

"Scientist have been studying these things, but they've gotten nowhere so far. Right now, those flowers are unstoppable. Every substance they've tried to use to kill these flowers has failed. No matter what, they just keep growing", Clark responded, before looking out the window again.

"Let's hope they figure these things out before it's too late. A disaster like this could throw back technological development at least 500 years", Red said to the others. The words like a disease swept over the crew. Red was right. As long as the flowers kept spreading, more and more of what was known about the world would be lost. After all, the Nightjade would probably do nothing to preserve records of the technology of the world after the Urban Unity is gone. If it is gone. Alexander was trying to keep his head up about this situation, but even he knew the extremity of what could happen. He could only pray that the answer to the spread could be found, or else the world would go into a dark age...
---

"We're over water now guys. We have about an hour to the target", Alexander said as the continent slowly crept out of view. Only ocean could be seen now as Alexander kept up with the fleet. Many of the men on the plane were tired already, and many were sitting casually. They knew that in a few hours they had to be ready, but for know they would try to ease the tension that came from anticipating a bomb run. A few were watching the ocean outside, and others were staring at the clouds.

Alex himself was trying to enjoy the flight. He remembered a time when he didn't have to try at all, and could simply enjoy flight for the miracle it was. He remembered getting close to the ocean, watching the Magikarp and Goldeen jump up and down out of the water, and laughing to himself as he brought the plane up past the clouds so that all he could see was sky.

But that time had passed. Now the world was at the edge of total collapse, and he was in the middle of a brutal war with no end in sight. He was trying to do the right thing now, but he couldn't help but wish he could turn back the clock.

When you viewed the world from Alexander's view at the moment, everything seemed normal. The blue currents flowed beneath him, and clouds slowly drifted with the wind. One could almost forget the flowery cancer killing the world when flying over the ocean. But no one could forget it. It was there, and everyday it was growing worse. The future on the horizon remained uncertain.

Natural abilities: None
Adapted abilities: Retro-Sync: The ability to take on the abilities of the main character in any cartridge video game he holds.
Class taught: Theology
Other: He says "Retro-sync: INSERT GAME HERE!" whenever he syncs with a game. He also has a crush on fellow teacher Agana Tien Lilith, which he keeps to himself by Thinking of "The Game" whenever she passes by. He has lost about over 9000 times now.

Last edited by NES2; 09-05-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Hey yo, can I like, make a Psychology teacher? :D

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-06-2010, 04:17 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Oh dear Jeebus, Chibi, why do I get the feeling it's gonna be Sasori???

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net