Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-03-2010, 02:13 PM
DarkAmethyst's Avatar
DarkAmethyst Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: OMG LOOK! A distraction!
Posts: 4,680
Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Crystal reserve me two characters please :)
It's time to bring in the Ketchum final child :)
Woo, the Ketchum crew is back. :'D Assuming he gets accepted, anyway. And this is completely random, but Pyroboy, I love the pic you used for Kayne. x3

Is it okay if I bring Kiseki in? :3
__________________
|Paired with Kaioo|



"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."


Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-03-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
UmbreonMoonlight's Avatar
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 279
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Name: Lolita Savanna
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lolita displays both kindness and courage in her personality. Even when faced with danger, Lolita is bold and willing to fight to the death to protect her friends and is willing to take any hits for her Pokemon if they can't defend themselves. Lolita is also a very modest person, always dedicating her wins in battles to her Pokemon instead of herself.
She is a very tough battler to boot. She fights hard and with cunning and has not only beautiful, but powerful Pokemon to back her up. In double battles, she can pull off stunning combination attacks.
Her saying is always move forward and learn from your mistakes. She has a positive outlook on life because of this and she believes with her every being in her Pokemon.
She is also a very understanding person. She doesn't rush things like trust or anything and will wait for a person or Pokemon to trust her. She can usually gain trust easily because of her personality though.
Pokémon:
Pikachu (M) (Spark), Charizard (M) (Blaze), Swampert (M) (Quake), Shiny Breloom (M) (Mach), Shiny Gabite (M) (Chomper), Weavile (M) (Blade)
Other: Lolita is a part-time breeder on a ranch called Winged-Heart Haven. Her parents raise starter Pokemon for the different regions there so that's why she has two of them.
Also, Lolita managed to capture (we all remember Mewtwo Strikes Back, yes?) the clone Pikachu that Mewtwo created, not realizing it was a clone but he has all the abilities that a regular Pikachu has. (And no, he's not stronger at all... he's like a regular Pikachu that just looks different and probably acts like Ash's Pikachu I guess...)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:23 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

@Tommy G: I'm sorry, but the personality is too short. I asked for a minimum of three sentences, and you only gave me one. You're going to have to lengthen that for me. Pending, Tommy G.

@Gentle Manne: You're SUs look good. But aren't Red and Ash pretty much the same character? ... Oh well, it doesn't matter. They are completely different people in this RP. Accepted, Gentle Manne.

@ashketchum: Everything looks great. I'm glad you decided to join. Accepted, ashketchum.

@Kaioo: Of course I can reserve you two character spots. Reserved, Kaioo.

@Tokyokit: I looked over Luna's SU. Accepted, Tokyokit.

@DarkAmythest: Of course you can. I'll reserve you a spot for him. Reserved, DarkAmythest.

@UmbreonMoonlight: To be honest, I'm not too sure about the clone Pikachu thing. If memory serves, in the end of that movie they all stayed on their island so that they clones could live in peace. And also, Kaioo is signing up, and I know how you two aren't really getting along at the moment. So in truth I'm going to think about accepting y'all because I don't want any of what happening in Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness. I'm not trying to be mean or pick on any one of you. I'm just trying to make sure that there is little conflict in this RP. So I just need some time to think over what I said about the clone Pikachu and what had happened between you and Kaioo. Pending, UmbreonMoonlight.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:34 AM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Woo, the Ketchum crew is back. :'D Assuming he gets accepted, anyway. And this is completely random, but Pyroboy, I love the pic you used for Kayne. x3

Is it okay if I bring Kiseki in? :3
Why thank you x3 It is a favorite of mine for him, seeing as he is so full of himself at times and he is (most importantly) gay =D Thinking about giving him a belly button piercing.... x3
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:39 AM
UmbreonMoonlight's Avatar
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 279
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
@Tommy G: I'm sorry, but the personality is too short. I asked for a minimum of three sentences, and you only gave me one. You're going to have to lengthen that for me. Pending, Tommy G.

@Gentle Manne: You're SUs look good. But aren't Red and Ash pretty much the same character? ... Oh well, it doesn't matter. They are completely different people in this RP. Accepted, Gentle Manne.

@ashketchum: Everything looks great. I'm glad you decided to join. Accepted, ashketchum.

@Kaioo: Of course I can reserve you two character spots. Reserved, Kaioo.

@Tokyokit: I looked over Luna's SU. Accepted, Tokyokit.

@DarkAmythest: Of course you can. I'll reserve you a spot for him. Reserved, DarkAmythest.

@UmbreonMoonlight: To be honest, I'm not too sure about the clone Pikachu thing. If memory serves, in the end of that movie they all stayed on their island so that they clones could live in peace. And also, Kaioo is signing up, and I know how you two aren't really getting along at the moment. So in truth I'm going to think about accepting y'all because I don't want any of what happening in Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness. I'm not trying to be mean or pick on any one of you. I'm just trying to make sure that there is little conflict in this RP. So I just need some time to think over what I said about the clone Pikachu and what had happened between you and Kaioo. Pending, UmbreonMoonlight.

Crystal
Actually I did apologize to DA and AK and we're both fine... I apologized to Kaioo as well.. but no response :3

As for the clone Pikachu, we can say that Lolita ended up shipwreck while on her journey and ended up on the island and the clones helped take care of her. The cloned Pikachu actually kind of liked Lolita and when Mewtwo appeared, much to Lolita's surprise, he saw how much the cloned Pikachu liked Lolita and decided to help her off the island and that she could take him on her journies... how about that? Of course, she's never said a word about this to anyone because she promised Mewtwo she wouldn't ever speak of it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:46 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
Actually I did apologize to DA and AK and we're both fine... I apologized to Kaioo as well.. but no response :3

As for the clone Pikachu, we can say that Lolita ended up shipwreck while on her journey and ended up on the island and the clones helped take care of her. The cloned Pikachu actually kind of liked Lolita and when Mewtwo appeared, much to Lolita's surprise, he saw how much the cloned Pikachu liked Lolita and decided to help her off the island and that she could take him on her journies... how about that? Of course, she's never said a word about this to anyone because she promised Mewtwo she wouldn't ever speak of it.
Hmm... I'll accept that. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was picking on you, it's just that A New Pokemon Journey is a special series to me since it started when I first became a member, and I don't want there to be fights. As long as there aren't any out of control fights (disagreements I don't have a major problem with) then we'll be find. Accepted, UmbreonMoonlight.

To everyone else, I will be glad to announce that I believe we have enough role players to start. I just need to finish something I'm working on, and then I'll be working on the first post. Sadly I'm restricted on my internet use, so I will be slightly inactive for a while until we figure something out. I'll start the RP once I'm more informed on my internet situation and when I'm happy with what I have come up with for the first post of the role play.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Master Zorua's Avatar
Master Zorua Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where you least expect me to be...
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post

@UmbreonMoonlight: To be honest, I'm not too sure about the clone Pikachu thing. If memory serves, in the end of that movie they all stayed on their island so that they clones could live in peace. And also, Kaioo is signing up, and I know how you two aren't really getting along at the moment. So in truth I'm going to think about accepting y'all because I don't want any of what happening in Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness. I'm not trying to be mean or pick on any one of you. I'm just trying to make sure that there is little conflict in this RP. So I just need some time to think over what I said about the clone Pikachu and what had happened between you and Kaioo. Pending, UmbreonMoonlight.

Crystal
Actually, at the end of Mewtwo Returns, Mewtwo scatters the clones and goes off by himself after he deals with Giovanni and TR.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:50 AM
UmbreonMoonlight's Avatar
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 279
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

alrighty then thanks CM ^^

And yea, I understand the situation. I'll probably start up my rp soon, maybe tomorrow... we do have all the head guardians ._. but I kinda want some trainers and for people to finish up their reserves so I'll probably wait for the reserves and then start

@Mewcario: If that's how it ended up then I guess Lolita just found a random wild Pikachu one day on her ranch and it was the cloned one and she took care of it and caught it Of course, he doesn't like his pokeball, just like Ash's Pikachu doesn't xD

Edit: I'll just go watch the ending of it and find out xD or read about it on wikipedia or whatever the pokemon one is xD
__________________

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-04-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:50 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Actually, at the end of Mewtwo Returns, Mewtwo scatters the clones and goes off by himself after he deals with Giovanni and TR.
I did not remember that. Thank you for clearing that up for me, Mewcario. It's been a long time since I've seen the first few movies.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-04-2010, 02:58 AM
UmbreonMoonlight's Avatar
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 279
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Well not sure about the scattering part but they did leave the island

Okay here is the deal:

Mewtwo found a safe utopia for his clone pokemon. This place is called Mt. Quena and it is surrounded by very steep cliffs and can keep the clone pokemon from prying eyes. However, Giovanni finds out, captures Ash, jessie, etc and the clones and threatens to destroy them if Mewtwo doesn't do as he says. The bug pokemon around the lake get angry for Giovanni polluting it and the attack of the Bug pokemon allow Ash to escape with Mewtwo and the clones. After throwing Mewtwo into a healing spring, Mewtwo is rejuvenated and erases giovanni's memory of him and the clones. Seeing as Ash will keep his promise about never revealing his location, Mewtwo allows Ash and co. to keep their memories and sends them on their way while the cloned pokemon live peacefully now on Mt. Quena with Mewtwo as their guardian.
__________________

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-04-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-04-2010, 03:21 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
Well not sure about the scattering part but they did leave the island

Okay here is the deal:

Mewtwo found a safe utopia for his clone pokemon. This place is called Mt. Quena and it is surrounded by very steep cliffs and can keep the clone pokemon from prying eyes. However, Giovanni finds out, captures Ash, jessie, etc and the clones and threatens to destroy them if Mewtwo doesn't do as he says. The bug pokemon around the lake get angry for Giovanni polluting it and the attack of the Bug pokemon allow Ash to escape with Mewtwo and the clones. After throwing Mewtwo into a healing spring, Mewtwo is rejuvenated and erases giovanni's memory of him and the clones. Seeing as Ash will keep his promise about never revealing his location, Mewtwo allows Ash and co. to keep their memories and sends them on their way while the cloned pokemon live peacefully now on Mt. Quena with Mewtwo as their guardian.
That's right. I remember that. That's what I was originally thinking. So I did kinda remember what happened at the end of that movie.

Alright, any further discussion other than questions on the sign up sheets, please take it to the discussion thread. The link to it is in the first post.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-04-2010, 03:24 AM
UmbreonMoonlight's Avatar
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 279
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

yup so the way I found Spark still stands (the shipwreck) since idk where Mt. Quena is xD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:45 PM
DarkAmethyst's Avatar
DarkAmethyst Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: OMG LOOK! A distraction!
Posts: 4,680
Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

I'm debating on bringing in a new character, but I don't want to spam the RP with too many. xD; Anyway, here's Kiseki's. :3

Name: Kiseki Kagami

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Kiseki is somewhat shy, although through his energetic and friendly personality, no one would ever guess it. He loves to meet new people and make new friends, and doesn’t really like to be alone. He is slightly childish and emotional for his age, but it simply makes him all the more lovable. Although he is very stubborn and holds a lot of determination, Kiseki doesn’t like to fight at all unless he absolutely has to, which makes it odd that he is in this tournament. He hates to see others in pain - emotionally or physically, and will go to nearly any length to help them - even if he doesn’t know them. Kiseki seems to trust very easily - like a child. Until given a reason not to, he will almost automatically trust someone. Although, if that trust is betrayed, it is extremely difficult - sometimes even impossible - to gain it back. He doesn’t get angry easily, unless it comes to someone he cares about. However, when he does get angry, Kiseki can and rarely will grow violent.


Appearance: *points at avatar* Kiseki has jet-black hair that falls down to the nape of his neck, and is always a ruffled mess. His bangs reach just a little past his nose and are swept to the right, almost always covering his right eye. His eyes are a piercing emerald green, which seem to stand out against his dark hair, and reveal any and every emotion he is feeling - whether he likes it or not. His frame is small and slender, although Kiseki’s strength doesn’t suggest that at all. His skin is a bit on the pale side; smooth and blemish-free.
As for clothes, Kiseki wears a dark red hoodie almost all of the time, although his hood is normally kept down unless it’s cold. Underneath is a plain white t-shirt. Accompanying these are a pair of dark jeans with a pocket on each leg, which makes them look more like cargo pants, and a pair of black, red-laced sneakers.


Pokemon: Espeon, Dragonair, Gardevoir, Pachirisu, Rapidash, Staraptor


Other: Has a twin brother named Ichiru, although for once, Kiseki is seen without his brother.
__________________
|Paired with Kaioo|



"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:49 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
I'm debating on bringing in a new character, but I don't want to spam the RP with too many. xD; Anyway, here's Kiseki's. :3

Name: Kiseki Kagami

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Kiseki is somewhat shy, although through his energetic and friendly personality, no one would ever guess it. He loves to meet new people and make new friends, and doesn’t really like to be alone. He is slightly childish and emotional for his age, but it simply makes him all the more lovable. Although he is very stubborn and holds a lot of determination, Kiseki doesn’t like to fight at all unless he absolutely has to, which makes it odd that he is in this tournament. He hates to see others in pain - emotionally or physically, and will go to nearly any length to help them - even if he doesn’t know them. Kiseki seems to trust very easily - like a child. Until given a reason not to, he will almost automatically trust someone. Although, if that trust is betrayed, it is extremely difficult - sometimes even impossible - to gain it back. He doesn’t get angry easily, unless it comes to someone he cares about. However, when he does get angry, Kiseki can and rarely will grow violent.


Appearance: *points at avatar* Kiseki has jet-black hair that falls down to the nape of his neck, and is always a ruffled mess. His bangs reach just a little past his nose and are swept to the right, almost always covering his right eye. His eyes are a piercing emerald green, which seem to stand out against his dark hair, and reveal any and every emotion he is feeling - whether he likes it or not. His frame is small and slender, although Kiseki’s strength doesn’t suggest that at all. His skin is a bit on the pale side; smooth and blemish-free.
As for clothes, Kiseki wears a dark red hoodie almost all of the time, although his hood is normally kept down unless it’s cold. Underneath is a plain white t-shirt. Accompanying these are a pair of dark jeans with a pocket on each leg, which makes them look more like cargo pants, and a pair of black, red-laced sneakers.


Pokemon: Espeon, Dragonair, Gardevoir, Pachirisu, Rapidash, Staraptor


Other: Has a twin brother named Ichiru, although for once, Kiseki is seen without his brother.
Looks like Kiseki is better than Ichiru to get a letter, lol. I'm just kidding. Everything looks good. Accepted, DarkAmythest.

Crystal
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [SU] A New Pokémon Journey: The Elite Tournament [SU]

Name: Keiru Ketchum
Age: 18
Gender:Male
Appearance:
Stands about 6 foot 6 inches.
Personality: Keiru loves his family, and will protect them no matter what. He can't stand to battle his family, and if faced against one of them, would most possibly refuse to battle. Keiru is kind and considerate, but is relentless in battle. Not willing to backdown. He has a good sense of humour, and has a deep respect for his brothers Ash and Devan.
Pokémon: Pikachu,Tyranitar,Mamoswine,Blaziken,Snorlax and Lucario
Other: Ash and Devan won't know he's Keiru as he has changed a lot.. His wings, which he hides, are now white, his hair is now white, and he wears a white tuxedo suit. Ash's Munchlax, Munchy, left with Keiru, and has returned :)

Name: Ashleigh "Ashe"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Appearance: Stands about 6 foot 3 inches.
Personality: Ashleigh loves cute Pokemon, and her team consists of cute Pokemon. She is a girly girl. She is kind and considerate. You know you can trust her to cover your back and she is not the backstabbing type, she is a loyal friend.
Pokémon: Pachirisu, Pichu, Glaceon, Pikachu, Happiny and Munchlax
Other: Accompanies Keiru to the tournament :3 And uhh, if it isn't obvious *pokes Kiseki* hehe..

Name: Ieyaso Tobakuri
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Appearance:
Minus the gun and sword. Has a Katana strapped to his back. Stands about 6 foot 1 inch.
Personality: Ieyaso is a samurai at heart, finding it honorable to battle, whether it be with the sword, an extension of his own arm, or with Pokemon, the extension of his soul and personality. He is a smart and caring individual and is friends with Kiseki.
Pokémon: Blastoise,Tyranitar,Hitmonchan,Golem,Charizard and Snorlax.
Other: Accompanies Keiru and Ashleigh to the tournament.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-05-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com