Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:44 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default [SU] Battle of the Eons (RP started, still accepting)

I had a great roleplay idea and couldn't wait to share it. With some adjustments to the plot with the help of Crystal Momoyia, we've both come up with a pretty good roleplay we both think everyone will enjoy. Please, do read on!

Also, Crystal Momoyia is co-owner of this roleplay for helping me out so gratefully much ^^. So she has all powers that I have, that is, to ban, deny or accept profiles.

The Plot and Current Situation

In the beginning, there were only one of each Eevee evolution, including the original normal-type. All eight lived in peace and happiness. Seeing this, Arceus came to them, bearing them with eight different orbs, one for each to protect. The orbs the mighty Pokémon gave them were the Orb of Purity, the Orb of Greed, the Orb of Death, the Orb of Spirit, the Orb of Darkness, the Orb of Light, the Orb of Life, and the Orb of Tenacity. Each Eevee and evolution was given one and became the guardian of that orb. Each one took the orb they were to look after and found a place to hide it. Only the Pokémon who put it there knew of its location. Of course, the original guardians couldn’t protect the orbs forever.

As time went on, the Eevee family did its best to try to appoint new guardians who had good intention. But with power, there is a chance of greed and selfishness. Three of these orbs started to influence their guardians. The Orbs of Darkness, Death, and Greed were starting to corrupt the Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon that guarded them. The three soon banded together, Umbreon making itself the leader, and soon started to gather other Eevee evolutions of their species and started to run havoc.

When things got too out of control, the guardian of the Orb of Light, Espeon, gathered the other four remaining Eevee evolutions - Flareon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. The Espeon told these evolutions that they had to join forces in order to protect the peace in the Pokémon world the best they could. Flareon and Glaceon agreed, but Leafeon wanted noting to do with it, therefore becoming the neutral party. And with that many of these evolutions of Eevee began to group together and have massive fights.

Umbreon saw that this was getting nowhere. It wanted more power in order to defeat the Pokémon that stood in his way. It then remembered the stories that were told about how each evolution of Eevee was given an orb to guard. It had forgotten about its duties, but then along with Jolteon and Vaporeon, they searched for the orbs that their species were to protect. Remembering the stories, they had found their orbs.

In the temples, they found old scrolls talking about the orbs that the others guarded. Umbreon soon started to form a plan. If it were to get all of the orbs, then it would obtain untold power. Grinning, it relayed its plan to the other two. They nodded in agreement, soon seeking out other Eevee evolutions like themselves. To both wild and tamed evolutions of Eevee they sent letters, asking for their assistance. Espeon saw what Umbreon was up to and soon also sent letters out. But to where Umbreon promised power, Espeon promised to protect the peace on the land.

But even if Umbreon were to get the Orbs of Spirit, Light, Life, and Tenacity, it was the Orb of Purity that would be able to stop its growing forces. But there was a problem with that; there hasn’t been an Eevee to guard that orb in years. Legends say that one special Eevee will know instinctively where the orb was without even knowing of the others. The new objective Umbreon gave was to find this Eevee and to gain that orb before going forward in trying to get the other four. Umbreon only told its new objective to the Jolteon and Vaporeon that are the most loyal to it. If Espeon and its followers were to find this out, then surely Espeon would seek the orb as well. To the underlings, their objective was the same - obtain the other four orbs.

Unseen by Umbreon, Espeon and the Flareon and Glaceon it could trust the most already began their own search for the Eevee of legend. If they were to gain the Orb of Purity first, they could bring an end to this unneeded violence. But there is a problem. The legends don't say if the Eevee is normal colored or not. Now there are just as many silver Eevees as brown, so Espeon knew that it could be either when before it was suspected that a silver Eevee was the one who knew the orb's location.

Now both forces seek the special Eevee. Neither have any idea who this Eevee is or of its coloring. It could be a normal Eevee, or a silver one. Also, the Eevee itself doesn't even know that it's special or of the legends. All it would know is that there's something special in a certain location and that it could somehow find it. With both sides growing in number and power, the time is nearing for the special Eevee's identity to be revealed as well as the location of the Orb of Purity. Which side will be the first to find this Eevee and the Orb? And what will happen once its power is unlocked? Only time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional Info:
You can either already be a member or someone who has just received the letter. For wild Pokemon, the letter will be in footprint runes and as for trainers and the like, they will be in English. You will recieve a letter from both sides.

As a trainer, etc, you can either let your Eon choose or you choose for them as to which side you and your Eon will join.

One more thing, you must have only one Eon and no more and no less in order to join. However, there are possibilities that a trainer without an Eon can find out about the state of affairs with these Pokemon and can choose to join either side HOWEVER I do not want a flood of these type of people! Only a few please!

Also, a Leafeon Guardian doesn't have to be neutral. Most of them just prefer to be. You can sneak and help either side.

Another thing, all Guardians and I mean ALL guardians have telepathy. They can use it over vast distances to talk to each other and communicate with their human comrades/soldiers. This allows them to organize meetings and the like as well as devise strategies with their human comrades.

Guardians, Orbs, Temples and Locations:

Eevee- Orb of Purity, a smooth pastel pink orb - The Shrouded Temple- Unknown Location
Area: The only known thing about this temple is that it is always covered by a thick fog, making it impossible to see where one is going. Humans and Pokemon will usually find themselves ending up where they began if they enter this fog.
Jolteon- Orb of Greed, a somewhat rough violet orb - The Pyramid Temple- Mt. Silver Peak
Area: Atop Mt. Silver, thunderstorms always rage, making it near impossible to get close to the temple as a lightning strike will always prevent you from doing so.
Vaporeon- Orb of Death, a smooth navy orb - The Seascape Temple- Unexplored island east of Fuchsia
Area: This is a completely forested island due east of Fuchsia and south of Lavendar. The temple is located on the far side of the island and is also known as the Mirage temple as it only appears during low tide. This island is untouched by humans.
Flareon- Orb of Spirit, a smooth burnt orange orb - The Incandescent Temple- Deep inside Cinnabar's Volcano
Area: This is located on a slab of land inside this dormant volcano (still active but not liable to erupt anytime soon). No human or non-fire Pokemon can come close to this place without being scorched by the tremendous heat given off by the lava pools.
Umbreon- Orb of Darkness, a rough pitch-black orb - The Moon Temple- Dark Cave
Area: This Temple is located deep beneath the Dark Cave in Johto. Though rumored to only have one floor, there is a sealed stairway with the door blending very well into the rocky wall. Certain objects are needed to access the temple but Umbreon can open it up with just their own will.
Espeon- Orb of Light, a smooth pale yellow orb - The Sun Temple- Ilex Forest
Area: Unlike the Arborian Temple, the Sun temple has an open ground area around it that allows sunlight to come in and hit the temple. The way the light hits it however makes it become invisible during the day but it appears at night. Those who are lucky to come across it are treated with hospitality by the Espeon Guardians who are there but are soon wiped of memories of the Temple when they leave via Espeon's powers.
Leafeon- Orb of Life, a smooth bright white orb - The Arborian Temple- Eterna Forest
Area: The Temple here is covered by thick and tall trees, protected by the trees that surround it deep into the forest. The Pokemon in this forest act as Guardians of the temple's grounds and will become aggressive toward any trespassers.
Glaceon- Orb of Tenacity, a rough powder blue orb - The Permafrost Temple- Route 217
Area: The Temple is always covered by wintery and blistering cold winds that blow at all times unrelenting. The temple is also the same color as the snow so no traveler would happen upon it by mistake.

Umbreon Rendezvous- Temple of Doom- Tohjo Falls
Area: An Umbreon Guardian will guide you to the place in the game where you would normally find Giovanni via a nintendo event or just an old radio. Behind that cavern is a sealed cavern accessed only via a certain code. Only those with dark intentions may uncover and use the code otherwise, it will not work. This is to prevent spies.

Espeon Rendezvous- Temple of Renewal- Scorched Slab
Area: In the game on Route 120 is a slab of land you can access with surf. The temple is below all of the water in an underground cavern that no one knows about except the Espeon and allies. That's where the temple of renewal lies, however, you need an Espeon guardian to guide you there in order to find it the first time around. Those whose intentions are true will be able to get there as the Espeon have up a psychic barrier where only those of good intentions can see the temple and access it.

Roles to play:
You can either be a wild Eon, guardian Eon or a trainer who has an Eon. However, if a human, you have multiple roles to choose from such as:
Pokemon Researcher/Professor
Pokemon Coordinator
Pokemon Trainer
and
Pokemon Ranger

Another thing, you cannot have an Eevee guardian, however, you can have an Eevee AND NO SPECIAL EEVEE. I and only I shall possess the special Eevee so I don't want to see anyone with the Eevee mentioned in the plot for that is my character.

Positions Available:
Special Eevee- Taken
Head Jolteon- Taken
Head Vaporeon- Taken
Head Flareon- Taken
Head Espeon- Taken
Head Umbreon- Taken
Head Leafeon- Taken
Head Glaceon- Taken

Rules:
  1. Follow PE2K rules. That is always a must.
  2. No Godmodding. I hate it, don't want to see it, otherwise you will be face with a very angry Umbreon and I don't like being mean.
  3. No Bunnying. I understand if a person has given you permission for they may be away on vacation or something but other than that NO BUNNYING. I hate when my characters are bunnied T_T.
  4. No Txt talk/1337 speak. We're all High Schoolers now (at least I hope you all are) so we shouldn't have to use that kind of speech. Besides, it gets annoying to read as well and I would prefer proper grammar and spelling in your posts.
  5. Be Descriptive. AYYYYEE! I can't stress this enough! Please do attempt to make a paragraph or more per post (preferably two)! I hate to see one liners... they make me cry T_T. Use your imagination and describe your character, what's in their mind and their surroundings!
  6. Be Courteous. I want this to be a fun and good roleplay so let's make it enjoyable for everyone! That means no flaming other people. Please be courteous to others and tell them nicely if they're doing something wrong. Thank you ^^.
  7. Keep cursing and battle scenes to a minimum. I don't want to see gore and you may use an occassional cuss word. As for romance, keep it PG-13 since there will be 13 years old probably in this rp.
  8. There is no character limit. However, I would suggest no more than eight characters or no more than the amount of characters you can control.
  9. To show me proof that you have read my rules as well as other things, I want you to put something in your SU at the beginning. Highlight below.
This will be epic!

Name: (No need for explanation)
Species: (What Eon are they?)
Alignment: (Neutral? Espeon? Umbreon? If Neutral, what kind? Neutral or chaotic Neutral? (as in you benefit from both sides and keep in mind, guardians will stick with their side which means Flareon/Glaceon/Espeon will automatically be Espeon and same goes for Umbreon/Vaporeon/Jolteon with the Umbreon side))
Appearance: (I think just a picture is fine here but be sure to include details you want that may not be in that picture, such as scars, etc.)
Personality: (How do they act? A paragraph minimum please)
History: (Two paragraphs minimum. What was their life like before they were recruited? What is their life like after being recruited? What do they do? If Neutral/Chaotic Neutral, why and what do they do then? If a Guardian, describe their life before all hell broke loose)
Other: (Anything else that may not fit; for Guardians this could be that you were trusted enough to find the Orb of Purity... and no not all of you will be entrusted with that task...)

Name: (First and last)
Role: (As in are you a Ranger, Trainer, Coordinator, etc?)
Alignment: (Neutral? Espeon? Umbreon? If Neutral, what kind? Neutral or chaotic Neutral? (as in you benefit from both sides))
Appearance: (A picture is good but I want at least a paragraph describing their appearance so I know whether or not you can be qualified to join)
Personality: (How do they act? A paragraph minimum please)
History: (Two paragraphs minimum. What was their life like before they were recruited? What is their life like after being recruited (if your character is already recruited)? What do they do? If Neutral/Chaotic Neutral, why and what do they do then?)
Pokemon Team: (No more than six and no legendaries; in the case of rangers, rangers may only have one partner Pokemon which would be an Eon; no more than one Pokemon for Rangers)
Other: (Anything else)

Accepted:
UmbreonMoonlight- Pearl (Special Eevee), Sola (Head Espeon Guardian), Spark (Head Jolteon), Danielle and Daniel Turner
Crystal Momoyia- Duff (Head Umbreon Guardian), Mizuki/Haru (Twin Umbreon/Espeon)
Altrius- Shiva (Head Glaceon Guardian)
kitkatt- Cinead (Head Flareon Guardian)
Elecii- Lunar (Head Vaporeon Guardian), Midnight (Wild Umbreon), Tawni/Storm (Wild Sis/Bro Espeon/Flareon)
FireSong- Fiarra (Flareon Guardian)
MysticalAmethyst- Mint (Head Leafeon Guardian)
Monday- Checkers/Miya (Wild Jolteons)

Pending:

Reserved:

Banned:
(Please keep this empty ^^)

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-12-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:44 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: (SU) Battle of the Eons (Pokemon RP)

Name: Pearl
Species: Eevee
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: Pearl is actually a bit more shiny than most silver Eevee are. Her eyes sparkle with innocence. Despite the shiny look in her fur, it's actually quite scraggly and she has a few scars underneath her fur to indicate the rough life she's had for the past few months. Sometimes there will be twigs and leaves that stick out of it if she has been too busy on the move to clean it.
Spoiler:

Personality: Pearl is a very timid Eevee. She hates violence and will never fight back against anyone. She will just let them beat her up because she's like that, which is probably why she is so timid. She will sometimes become frozen with fright at something or become so frightened she'll run off by herself and get herself in more trouble. Trouble seems to be attracted to her no matter where she goes. She is very timid and afraid of strangers. She is always watching her back, constantly looking behind her as if she knows she is being hunted. Some would say she's afraid of her own shadow! She's very cautious of everything unless she's running from something.
However, if she finds a Pokemon or human in need she won't hesitate to help them but when done she prefers to run away afterwards. The only time she won't help is if they are being attacked by something or someone. If she watches for long enough, she may step in and help out, in which this will be the only time she'll display courage.
If befriended, she'll be a great friend as she's very kind and caring and undyingly loyal and clingy to those that she trusts. She would take a hit for anyone that gained her trust. She presents all the qualities a Guardian Eevee would have for guarding the Orb of Purity, as her soul and essence is pure, and her personality shows it.
History: Pearl was born merely five years ago to Espeon and Leafeon parents. They weren't guardians and were merely wild Pokemon. Pearl clung to her parents more than most newborn would, never leaving their side. She was afraid of practically everything, jumping at every little sound. It was as if she was afraid of something else, always on the lookout, always watching her back. She could sense the Orb of Purity from birth but was always too timid to go out and find out what exactly it was she felt she was being pulled toward.
However, matters changed when the Umbreon and Espeon broke into a war. Her parents were caught in the middle and killed, causing her to run off into the forest. The Espeon wanted to find her and after the fight with the Umbreon (whom didn't care), they tried to find her but with no success. She has been on her own for no less than a few months or so and has run into so much trouble, not even she could keep track of it. She has no way of knowing where she is or what to do anymore. She is still too afraid to follow that something she continues to sense, even though it relentlessly tries to pull her toward it. She just simply refuses.
Other: Pearl is the special Eevee that can sense the Orb of Purity and its location at the Shrouded Temple. Only she can navigate safely through the thick fog that surrounds it.

Name: Sola
Species: Espeon
Alignment: Espeon
Appearance: The gem on Sola's head actually seems to radiate with light from the sun from inside it. Her fur is also more shiny than any other Espeon, so much so she seems to radiate light. Her elegance is what makes her beauty. All this sets her apart from the other Espeon as the leader.
Spoiler:

Personality: Sola is a very kind Espeon. She cares for the injured and for the orphaned as well as others who need it. She shows kindness to all. However, she had to change her personality a bit when the Umbreon began to go rogue. She holds the same kindness she had before the war but she seems sharper, more alert and more of a leader than anything now, whereas before she would let things be as they are.
In a battle, Sola will set aside her kindness in order to do battle, though she prefers to stay in her Temple, hidden from everyone. When she does battle though, she becomes focused and determined, mostly because of the goal she has set in mind. To return the Umbreon and others to their normal state of peace. To accomplish that, they must fight them and so she accepts it.
History: Before everything happened, Sola was born as an Eevee. She was actually picked as an Eevee to become the new lead Guardian of the Orb of Light. And so, she was taken from her parents at a bit of a young age to be trained by the Espeon. In the Temple, it is always day as the crystal on top of the temple captures the sunlight and lights up the temple. Inside, evolution into an Espeon is certain during anytime of day because of this unique feature. Sola made sure to train hard and before long, she evolved into an Espeon. She continued her training well into her adult years before she finally became leader of the Espeon Guardians, the old one having stepped down once he felt she was capable enough to handle the position.
Thus, as the Umbreon began to be influenced by their orbs, along with the other two, it was up to her to stop it. However, she got a handle on it too late, as the Guardians were too far gone by the time she got to them. From there, she learned of the legend of that special Eevee as she fought with the Umbreon to try and put sense back into them. She figured out it was the Orb of Purity that could return the Umbreon and others back into the peaceful Pokemon they once were. She has recently sent out teams of trusted guardians to find the special Eevee as she remains in her temple, directing everything from there via her telepathy.
Other: Sola rarely comes out of the Sun Temple anymore. In fact, she actually used to be in love with the head Umbreon Guardian until the influence of the orb came upon him, making him become more evil. She refuses to venture from the temple because she is afraid to face the one she loved in combat. She also has the power to manipulate light around her and become invisible.

Name: Spark
Species: Jolteon
Alignment: Umbreon
Appearance: Spark always has sparks flying off of him. Unlike a normal Jolteon, Spark's eartips and feet are blackish in color and the inside of his ears is a snowy gray instead of black. His usual white mane is now a snowy gray and his fur is coarser and pointier than any other Jolteon. The tips of his "quills" are also black but the rest of him is still a pure (if not a bit darker) yellow.
Spoiler:

Personality: Spark actually used to be a softy sweetheart. He loved to help any and all and actually did think of himself as tough, making him sometimes overconfident. Nowadays though, Spark uses his power to gain more power, getting a bit greedy. He actually wants to overthrow Duff but he knows he's not strong enough... yet at least.
Spark is ruthless in a battle and will not give up until the opponent is dead. He loves to be at the front lines of a battlefield, using his electrical attacks like bombs when needbe. This is the reason he has so many scars is because of being at the front line.
Spark also has a slightly soft side (if you can call it that). He is actually in love with Lunar, the Vaporeon Head Guardian of the Seaside Temple. He knows also that she has/had her eyes on someone else and now that he has become corrupt, will do anything to win Lunar over to him. When she's around, he can be quite a show off in his abilities. If his power alone doesn't work well... let's just hope it does.
History: When Spark was born, he showed great potential to become a Jolteon someday like his father, who was also a Jolteon. He was raised by a Jolteon and Flareon, both guardians of their respective temples. He was raised with care and taught to be as strong as he could be in order to help those that were weaker. However, he wasn't trained at the Pyramid Temple, instead, he was taught nearby it. Why? Because the Pyramid Temple contained minerals and such of Thunderstones in its stone walls. Eevee went through a ritual there in order to become Jolteon and merely stepping foot onto its steps would cause an Eevee to evolve.
And so, Spark was trained outside on the temple grounds. He learned quickly and improved on both speed and power. Finally, when he was able to defeat his father in a battle, it was time to crown him as the new leader of the Pyramid Temple. And so, with great pride in his steps, his ceremony commenced and he walked up the stone steps to stand at the top and face the crowd, where he then evolved into a Jolteon in front of everyone's eyes. His father happily stepped down from his perch as head Jolteon and handed it over to Spark. From there, Spark trained even more to become stronger, for his dad, and for others.
However, one day he went to see the Orb of Greed. His eyes widened at the power he could sense from it and it beckoned him closer. In fact, it had been beckoning him ever since he became the new leader of the Jolteon Guardians. Being so close to it now, he could no longer resist its temptation. Upon touching the orb, his appearance and his power and speed increased and the taint spread to the other Jolteon guardians. Thus, came the corruption of the Jolteon Guardians, merely a month after Duff's corruption.
When Duff did come to Spark who was thinking of ways to get more power, Spark was impressed with Duff's idea on how to gain power. It bothered him that he would not be the one getting all of this power but he would be given more nonetheless. And so, in light of this new developement, he joined forces with Duff. From there, he learned of the Orb of Purity from Duff and was sent to retrieve it at all costs. Not one to turn down a mission, he will do anything to accomplish it, never giving up.
Other: Spark can create lightning storms even on a sunny, cloudless day. His speed is also unmatched as he is as quick as lightning, striking anywhere and everywhere. Spark has also admired the Vaporeon Lunar from afar, watching her ever since she started her training when he was not training. He always found a way to get to the island where the Seaside Temple resides. Now that he has been corrupted with her, he will stop at nothing to gain her love. He may just even kidnap her (dun dun duuuun).

Name: Danielle Turner
Role: Trainer
Alignment: Espeon
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Danielle is determined to help save her twin from the Orb of Darkness' power. She is just as kind as her brother once was but would always give it her all in a battle. Now she had to give more than her all and when she gets into a battle, she can become focused and seemingly unbeatable as she comes up with tactics on the fly as well as combination moves despite not being a coordinator.
However, if the atmosphere becomes too serious and she's not in a battle, she may pull off a joke or two to lighten up the mood in the room or area. She likes to be an optimistic person but she is afraid of facing her twin in battle (as opposed to him, who wants revenge for his loss with her at the Hoenn League).
History: Danielle was a happy child and loved her twin dearly. They were so close, they could actually finish each other's sentences with a bat of the eye. Danielle's first pokemon partner was a Plusle and her twin's a Minun. They were given to them when they were sent off to Trainer's School by their parents. Danielle and Daniel always made a great combination team with their Plusle and Minun and were practically undeafatable in tag battles.
At age ten, when Daniel and her came across an Umbreon, she tagged up with his Minun and helped him defeat the Umbreon and even capture it. What she didn't know was that this would lead him to become the person he is now. (Ahem anyway). She was really happy that Daniel was finally able to capture his own Pokemon since all she did was have Plusle use Helping Hand on Minun the whole time and a few other helpful moves. Despite Daniel being the first one to capture his own Pokemon, she was still happy for him and congratulated him, though he modestly put that he wouldn't have done it without her Plusle.
A year later, Danielle was able to capture her own Pokemon. An Espeon. This time, it was Daniel's turn for support. With Minun's support, Plusle managed to take down the Espeon and allow Danielle to catch it. She was so ecstatic that she finally caught her own Pokemon. She practically jumped up and down with her twin who merely laughed at her and joined in. They were just that close.
Danielle and her twin set out at age 13 on their own Pokemon journey. The first stop was the Hoenn League, which was their home region. Danielle and Daniel always prefferred tag or double battles with each other with the gym leaders. They made a great tag team and were practically unbeatable because of how close the two were. However, they knew when it was time for the Hoenn League they would have to separate.
Danielle noticed that Daniel was acting quite differently than he used to as he got splitting headaches every so often. But what really stood out was how he acted in their battle. But they had promised to give their all and that's what she did, ending up winning against her twin. After that match, she noticed her twin was much, much different than before. He seemed to have a dark aura surrounding him which gave her the creeps. She tried to cheer Daniel up but with no success. When he announced he wanted to break apart from her and start his own separate journey, she knew something was terribly wrong. She followed after him and tried to talk to him but he merely turned around, angry, and slapping her face in which she was thrown to the ground with the force. This completely took her by surprise and she was left laying there with tears in her eyes as she watched her twin walk away.
Danielle was so greif stricken, she lost the next match the next day. She left the Hoenn League with depressing thoughts on her mind. However, as she walked, her Espeon popped out of her pokeball on her own. Danielle was mildly surprised and she looked at Espeon as it spoke via telepathy. Espeon could sense what was happening and had actually been told by Sola what was happening. She explained it to Danielle and she knew what she had to do. She had to join the opposite side of her brother and join the Espeon and hope to bring her brother back.
A year later after being with the Espeon, she has been told of the legend of the Orb of Purity. She knew only that could save her brother and has accepted the task of finding this Orb and the special Eevee.
Pokemon Team: Plusle (F), Espeon (F) (Dawn), Shiftry (F), Pidgeot (F), Rapidash (F), Nidoqueen (F)
Other: Dawn is actually Dusk's twin.

Name: Daniel Turner
Role: Trainer
Appearance: With being tainted by the Orb of Darkness, Daniel (and all his Pokemon but Umbreon) seem to have a dark aura that lifts off of them and surrounds their body to indicate their taint.
Spoiler:

Personality: Daniel never used to be like this. Once a kind, funny, and lovable boy, he is now tainted with the Orb of Darkness' power. He is no longer kind and neither are his Pokemon, who are all just as ruthless as he is. He can seem very cruel to everyone and carries a dark aura (and I don't mean just the visible one). He seems to command respect from everyone, Guardian, human and Eon alike. If he doesn't respect you, he'll merely ignore you as he feels you are not worth his time. He will get the Orb of Purity by any means necessary, and that means killing if he has to to get the Special Eevee or torture in order to make the Eevee follow orders.
History: Daniel was a kind and fun child when he was younger. His parents were worried about him and his twin leaving home so early at the age of ten without knowing a thing that they decided to enroll them at a Pokemon school until they were 13 years old. It was during this time that Daniel met his Umbreon friend, who in fact turned out to be an Umbreon Guardian but he managed to capture him anyway with help from his Minun, his partner at the school as well as his twin's Plusle.
He was around the age of ten when he captured the Umbreon. He trained with Umbreon until they were thirteen. His twin had actually managed to capture an Espeon a year later, who was also a Guardian though neither knew it at the time... they were actually to be picked to be guardians.
Anyway, Daniel and his twin set out at age 13 on their own Pokemon journey. The first stop was the Hoenn League, which was their home region. Daniel and Danielle always prefferred tag or double battles with each other with the gym leaders. They made a great tag team and were practically unbeatable because of how close the two were. However, they knew when it was time for the Hoenn League they would have to separate. It was around this time that Daniel was slowly being infected and influenced by the Orb of Darkness. They had both promised to do their best against each other and give it their all. However, Daniel was being ever so more tainted by the Orb of Darkness, as were his Pokemon. So by the time their battle came, he was almost completely infected.
They battled honestly however as he tried to fight it off but this caused him to lose against his twin. He was outraged by it and this anger allowed the darkness to complete consume him. When they met after the Hoenn League, he ignored her completely and told her he was going off on his own journey.
Without a second glance, he left his twin standing there, dumbfounded. She tried what she could to get him back, but he wouldn't listen and actually ended up hurting his twin. He left and soon got a letter from another Umbreon Guardian who could sense his taint. He happily agreed to help them and has been with the Umbreon for almost the past year now.
Pokemon Team: Minun (M), Umbreon (M) (Dusk), Cacturne (M), Fearow (M), Arcanine (M), Nidoking (M)
Other: Dusk (Umbreon) is actually Dawn's (Espeon) twin

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-03-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:48 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Name: Duff
Species: Umbreon
Appearance:

Duff appears to be normal Umbreon, just with darker black fur and brighter golden rings. But was stands out are the scars that are scattered on his body. Some are hidden under his thick fur, but others are visible like one on his right shoulder. The scar that defines him, however, is the scar over his right eye. It's two scars that cross over his eye, resembling an X. He isn't blind in that eye, but one would think so because of the placement of that scar. He also wears a red silk scarf around his neck, as if showing that he is the true leader of the group.
Personality: Duff used to be a caring Umbreon, always looking out for others. He wanted to get stronger, but not for his own benefit. He wanted to use his power to protect those he cared about. He'd train long and hard, showing his determination, and then go out and help other Pokemon when they needed it. But that all changed when he became the Guardian of the Orb of Darkness. He felt the power it possessed, and it soon started to twist his thoughts. Before he wanted to get stronger to protect, and now he wants to get stronger so he can rule over all. He no longer cared about others, but mainly himself. He wants to reshape the world to fit his desires, and will do almost anything to get the power he needs in order to achieve that goal.
History: Duff, even as an Eevee, always helped others. Even if he was unable to truly help, he'd do his best and try. He did that by day, and by night he trained as hard as he could in order to get stronger to help and protect those around him. He used to be good friends with Sola, the Espeon Guardian, back when they were still in the Eevee stage. But she was soon taken away to train in the Sun Temple to be a guardian, and Duff decided that he too would train hard to hopefully become the next Umbreon Guardian so that he could see his friend again.
Still an Eevee at the time, an Umbreon came to him during one of his training sessions. They fought, and even though Duff lost the Umbreon was impressed. He made the offer for the young Eevee to be trained at the Moon temple. Of course Duff said yes and off they went. The temple was decorated in old hieroglyphics that gave the area around it the feel of night, even if it was midday outside of it. Training there would almost guarantee an Eevee to evolve into Umbreon, and that's what Duff became.
After years of training and proving his strength, Duff became the lead Umbreon Guardian. He liked the fact that he now had the power to protect those who were weaker than him and give aid to those who needed it. But that was soon to change after he laid eyes on the Orb of Darkness. Feeling it's dark powers, most Pokemon would turn away. Duff, on the other hand, went forward. He placed a paw on the rough, black surface. That moment his thought process changed. Before his thoughts were selfless, but now they were selfish. He was going to use his new power for himself, and not other. But he would need help to create the new world he was beginning to envision. He then sought out the aid from the Jolteon Guardians and the Vaporeon Guardians, and with their power combined they began to run amok.
Shortly after Duff found the ancient scrolls stating the original legends. Seeing that the other orbs could help him in making his new world, he sent out his followers to get the orbs from the Espeon, Flareon, Leafeon, and Glaceon Guardians. It wasn't long after that did Duff find out that the one orb he needed the most was basically lost. Turning to the head Vaporeon and Jolteon Guardians, he secretly started to search for the Orb of Purity under the ruse of getting the other four orbs which he had already planned on getting.
Other: Duff tends to give out his orders from either the Moon Temple or from the Temple of Doom. But even though he gives out the orders, he loves to be in the action to prove his strength. He has long forgotten who he once was, along with the crush he used to have on the Orb of Light Guardian.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 08-31-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:41 AM
Elecii Offline

May I reserve head Vaporeon, please?

i can't love you more than this
Old 08-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Hey UM nice RP idea. And thanks to Crystal for helping you expand on it. As your friend I would love to join the RP but I can. I'm already in two RPs that haven't started up yet. And I'm in 4 together RPs however (I think two of them died). So I'm piled up. But I just wanted to let you 2 know that the plot is very good.

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:40 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
Of course! But to let you know, Umbreon still leads you, even if you are head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Hey UM nice RP idea. And thanks to Crystal for helping you expand on it. As your friend I would love to join the RP but I can. I'm already in two RPs that haven't started up yet. And I'm in 4 together RPs however (I think two of them died). So I'm piled up. But I just wanted to let you 2 know that the plot is very good.
Haha that's fine Eagle ^^ I like that you like the plot ^^ I figured people would find this rp interesting which is why I had decided to co-plan with Crystal :)
Old 08-31-2010, 01:01 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
*points* I remember you! Lol. As UM said, you can have lead Vaporeon, but the head Umbreon is the leader off all. But as lead Vaporeon you shall get some privileges that others cant get, like you'll know Umbreon's main objective and you're stronger than the others.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
*points* I remember you! Lol. As UM said, you can have lead Vaporeon, but the head Umbreon is the leader off all. But as lead Vaporeon you shall get some privileges that others cant get, like you'll know Umbreon's main objective and you're stronger than the others.

Crystal
xD I remember you too!

Yeah, I know. Anyway, I don't like having a character that is an actual leader, a 'second in command' type character is what I prefer.

I'll also be reserving an Umbreon, and sister and brother Espeon and Flareon, please.

i can't love you more than this
Old 08-31-2010, 01:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:

xD I remember you too!

Yeah, I know. Anyway, I don't like having a character that is an actual leader, a 'second in command' type character is what I prefer.

I'll also be reserving an Umbreon, and sister and brother Espeon and Flareon, please.
It seems like Umbreon is popular, lol. I don't see a problem with you reserving those three. Reserved. (too bad I cannot go and edit the list, but that's UM's job)

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Altrius Offline

Could I reserve to be a Head Glaceon? This looks rather fun :3
Old 08-31-2010, 03:02 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:

xD I remember you too!

Yes you are reserved for those as well *goes to edit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
Could I reserve to be a Head Glaceon? This looks rather fun :3
Of course! ^^ *goes to edit*

Glad to have both of you awesome rpers here :)
Old 08-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
Yes you are reserved for those as well *goes to edit*

Of course! ^^ *goes to edit*

Glad to have both of you awesome rpers here :)

Thanks, I'll post when I'ved edited my sign ^^

Hold on, when have I ever been an awesome RP'er o.O
Old 08-31-2010, 03:28 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lol ever since I met you in the DA TD rp :D
Old 08-31-2010, 06:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Alright, I have finished the Head Umbreon's SU. I think I'm just going to stick with him for now since I'm running now on ideas at the moment for my twin characters. I'll try to get their SUs up before the RP starts, but I'm wanting to work on something else before getting those SUs done.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-31-2010, 06:14 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

That's fine, I'll put you in both accepted and reserved then