Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:15 AM
QuestionablyRoyal Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QuestionablyRoyal
Default Re: A Decade of PE2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
@Dark Moonlight: Hahaha! Oh man, that must feel weird...

Well why wouldn't you have a Love Hina avatar? One of the only two mangas and animes I've read/watched all the way through, the other being DNAngel.
Deoxyribonucleic Angel?
Isn't that the anime about the kid who lives with his grandpa and when he's about 13-15 he gets the an ancient spirit tucked inside his body which helps him out at times when he's too weak to do it himself. And in the beginning he spends a good amount of time fighting for the attention of a girl who likes the spirit and barely notices him?
I'm prety sure the spirit's name is like Yami or Atem or something...

Groovy!
Old 08-31-2010, 03:17 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
That must feel awkward to realize that. It's also awkward since I'm almost old enough to be your dad (teenage pregnancy required*). lol

I know eh. It's that awesome. I watched much of that.

Yeah I watched a couple eps of that before not being able to find anymore eps. Then promptly forgot about it. XD
:o You need to finish it. It's a pretty good anime; too bad it's so short.

*huggles DNAngel Box Set she bought*

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 08-31-2010, 05:16 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

I can't believe I missed PE2K's 10th anniversary!!

Happy belated birthday PE2K!!

I remember looking up "pokémon forum" on Google then coming to this place, lurking a bit, and signing up. Good times, good times.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
:o You need to finish it. It's a pretty good anime; too bad it's so short.

*huggles DNAngel Box Set she bought*

- Kat

Kat's crazy! My gosh Kenny, I thought you held the title of PE2K's Biggest Animefreak. How wrong I have been...

I think I only have a few months on Neo, so both us a little more than 7 years. But man, I think it would have been cool to come around when Kenny did. I joined PE2K when Kenny was a Global Moderator and he hasn't stopped yet. There is something about this community that makes it all special. And I think we all know it's the people within it. A gaggle of friends all eager to share in the fun and enjoyment of each other's company.

10 years of fun. Wow.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:22 AM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Congratulations. (Plus three words)
Old 08-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

I've been around since February of 2003. 7 and a half years, woot.

Grats PE2K!

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 08-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionablyRoyal View Post
Deoxyribonucleic Angel?
Isn't that the anime about the kid who lives with his grandpa and when he's about 13-15 he gets the an ancient spirit tucked inside his body which helps him out at times when he's too weak to do it himself. And in the beginning he spends a good amount of time fighting for the attention of a girl who likes the spirit and barely notices him?
I'm prety sure the spirit's name is like Yami or Atem or something...
... XD
Nearly. It's about a kid called Daisuke Niwa. He lives with his mum and his grandpa. :D The Niwas have like a history of basically harbouring a theif named Dark Mousy inside each boy of the family. Whenever Daisuke gets romantic feelings or needs to go steal something, he pretty much turns into Dark.
There's twin girls called Risa and Riku Harada. Daisuke likes Risa, Risa likes Dark, Riku likes Daisuke, Dark likes Riku.
And that's it.

The anime stopped after about 26 episodes. :< The manga is beautifully drawn though, Yukiru Sugisaki is my favourite artist.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:13 PM
QuestionablyRoyal Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QuestionablyRoyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

... XD
Nearly. It's about a kid called Daisuke Niwa. He lives with his mum and his grandpa. :D The Niwas have like a history of basically harbouring a theif named Dark Mousy inside each boy of the family. Whenever Daisuke gets romantic feelings or needs to go steal something, he pretty much turns into Dark.
There's twin girls called Risa and Riku Harada. Daisuke likes Risa, Risa likes Dark, Riku likes Daisuke, Dark likes Riku.
And that's it.

The anime stopped after about 26 episodes. :< The manga is beautifully drawn though, Yukiru Sugisaki is my favourite artist.
Meh, DN Angel, Yu-Gi-Oh. Same thing >.>

Groovy!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Kat's crazy! My gosh Kenny, I thought you held the title of PE2K's Biggest Animefreak. How wrong I have been...

I think I only have a few months on Neo, so both us a little more than 7 years. But man, I think it would have been cool to come around when Kenny did. I joined PE2K when Kenny was a Global Moderator and he hasn't stopped yet. There is something about this community that makes it all special. And I think we all know it's the people within it. A gaggle of friends all eager to share in the fun and enjoyment of each other's company.

10 years of fun. Wow.
I've passed it on to the younger generation. Nobody's taking up my hentai mantle though. ;)
Old 09-01-2010, 12:05 AM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24

10 years already! What an accomplishment for this place to still be active after all this time... and I'm thankful to still find the time to browse around and see what's changed... and bump in to some old friends along the way!

This was my very first forum that I've ever visited, and I think that's the biggest reason why I find it hard to not stop by and check up on things. I originally came here back on the old ProBoards forum to post some of my artwork and make conversation with fellow members... and it turned out to be one of the most memorable things I've ever done. I've come to know some great people such as Neo, HKim, Kenny, Ana, Matthew, and Mario to name a few, as well as many others that have come and gone (Syrus, Sophie, even Jarod and Raik ^^;) and it really has been a thrill.

I hope to keep coming back again and again! I don't believe I'll ever grow old of this place... I'm too much of a kid at heart. =)

Thanks Ryan and congrats for bringing so many awesome people together over these past 10 years!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
10 years already! What an accomplishment for this place to still be active after all this time... and I'm thankful to still find the time to browse around and see what's changed... and bump in to some old friends along the way!

This was my very first forum that I've ever visited, and I think that's the biggest reason why I find it hard to not stop by and check up on things. I originally came here back on the old ProBoards forum to post some of my artwork and make conversation with fellow members... and it turned out to be one of the most memorable things I've ever done. I've come to know some great people such as Neo, HKim, Kenny, Ana, Matthew, and Mario to name a few, as well as many others that have come and gone (Syrus, Sophie, even Jarod and Raik ^^;) and it really has been a thrill.

I hope to keep coming back again and again! I don't believe I'll ever grow old of this place... I'm too much of a kid at heart. =)

Thanks Ryan and congrats for bringing so many awesome people together over these past 10 years!
Hehehe. Fellow ancient fossils unite. XD
Old 09-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

10 years of fun. Wow.
I've also got seven years too. And they've been seven years well spent. I learned quite a lot about writing from everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Nobody's taking up my hentai mantle though. ;)
Gimme a year or two to move out of the house. ;)
Old 09-01-2010, 04:08 AM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

I'm filing a lawsuit against PE2k for taking away so many years of my life. I could have become a successful businessman with a wife, child and my own home by now. Instead I'm reduced to this sad life of barely living and suffering with an addiction to the internet, which PE2k enabled so many years ago.

But in all seriousness, it's been a fun time.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I've been here since December of '07, not really that long ago. I remember coming here just for Role Plays and pretty much did that until just about September of last year when I decided to give the URPG a shot. I think I found this site in google, not sure though @_@

Anyways, may we make it to 20 :D

Old 09-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

I think I found this place while looking for pokemon pictures to disfigure and I came across this place in google, found the sprite section, got addicted, found the forum button, lurked, joined, found sprite section in forum, lurked, learned spriting, got addicted, joined, got paired, made friend in real life join, joined friends sites, made friends with old friends, died, came back to life, changed avvie, got addicted....yeah, not much in a year and a half....what can I say; I'm a skilled noob I'm so joined at the hip with this place, I check my threads on my phone during lunch
I lurve you gaiz, happy birthday 2nd home ^-^

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥