Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:18 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Thumbs up A Decade of PE2K

The main site, PokemonElite2000.com, hit its 10th Anniversary on Saturday, August 28th. PE2K thanks everyone for their support throughout its long history. Members old and new, let us rejoice and celebrate this occasion not many Pokemon sites can make.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 08-30-2010, 05:58 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: A Decade of PE2K

And after all this time, we're STILL known for sprites and stuff. I confirmed my suspicions at Anime North. ;)
Old 08-30-2010, 06:41 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Holy cow. I don't think I can honestly call myself a veteran (well, not just yet, anyway), but during my three years and 364 days here so far, it's just amazing how long it's been up! And you know, as Kenny mentioned, I found PE2K by searching for those little pictures in the games. I didn't know what they actually were until I came here. Sprites. It took me about a year before I mustered up the guts to form an account here, so I guess you could say I've been on PE2K longer than four years. I learned how to sprite and write fanfiction here. And during my membership at PE2K, I've improved my vocabulary, spelling and grammar. Meh, I guess I just have really grown up with this site. Geoffrey's going to cry! ;D

... and to think that we're currently jumping into the fifth generation of Pokemon, and PE2K started when we were jumping into the second generation. Time just flies. Or, as it was originally intended, time flees...

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 08-30-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:26 AM
QuestionablyRoyal Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QuestionablyRoyal

Somebody get a cake!

Groovy!

Last edited by QuestionablyRoyal; 08-30-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:34 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Hard to imagine I've been here for seven years. When I first signed up, I never thought the experience would have been this awesome and I would have connected with so many other fantastic members all over the world throughout the years.

My only wish is that Ryan would be more active. Honestly, I don't think he realizes how great his own forum is and how much he's missed out on.

Regardless, happy 10th birthday, PE2K. Keep on going strong and as always, stay gold.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:37 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionablyRoyal View Post
Somebody get a cake!
And cheese fries! A whole bucket of cheese fries!

I feel like I've been here forever... well I have, actually. Ever since I was 10 or so I've been coming here and stealing sprites but never really made an account... [Geoffrey and I are twins :D ]

So happy b-day, PE2K!! /youaddictivesonofabitch!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:00 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

Gawd. It seems so long, I've been here for just over 3 years in total. Signing up when I was 9, going through the new-to-forum stages. This site is brilliant, and heres to another 10 :D

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 08-30-2010, 09:35 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Like a lot of people, I came here for the sprites. :P Then, I think I accidently clicked on 'Forum' one time and was like 'Oh, what's this?'. And, the rest is history.

I reckon even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to leave now. Pe2k's just become part of my everyday life.

Happy birthday, Pe2k. Now let's make it up to 20 :D
Old 08-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

I stumbled upon the site like everyone else, Sprites, I had a old acount but I was 9 when I made it and had short attention span so i neglected it like a noob. then when I was 11 and 1/2 I made another acount.
Im just shocked that it lasted more than 5 years (most forums die by then) but there is something about Pe2k that everyone loves that all the other big forums dont have.

but let me end my boring speech before I put you all to sleep...

Happy Birthday PE2K!
Old 08-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Giratina Offline

Archives above! Ten years?

...Wow.

I made an old account back in July 2007, which feels like a long time ago due to the fact that I have a horrible memory and the fact that I was nine at the time. Ditched that account because I didn't want the username anymore, made another account, ditched that because I didn't want the username anymore (this was before the Username Change Marathon thing started up), and finally settled on Ninja Ralts... frankly, the only reason that I stayed on that account was because I had started up a fanfic. It died after one chapter, but whatever. I eventually got my name changed for the last time - to Giratina - and the world tasted good. :D

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yay, happy birthday PE2K! I've been here (just) over half the time. :D I don't even know why I came here in the first place, but I'm glad I did! It sure has changed a lot since I joined. xD
Old 08-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond

I pretty much came here for the sprites, stayed for the trading section, and a few months later found the URPG...

Love at first sight. <3

Oh, Pe2k, why must you take over my life?

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 08-30-2010, 03:02 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Hey, Happy B-day, PE2K! You are as old as meh and DM, but I don't know what year (Seriously, I just joined last year, in December).

I mostly came after I stumbled around, saw a Sprite forum, a contest forum, but I totally ignored Forum games and Roleplays. Once I knew there were those things, i was forever in love with this site. And now I am an avid SPAM bot reporter, and HG/SS Bord reader, and possibly helper.

I know how most people I see were 9 when they joined, and I agree with Peace. I have a shortish attention span, but I still love playing my computer. It is my life. It is my Tool to get good grades in Fifth grade, so I don't have to come back to that school with the scary person's mom as a lunch lady

Anyway, thanks for having this site up, and I hope it doesn't go any time soon. I hope me, DM, and Sakuya could somehow continue it, and pass it down for many years. I don't want this forum to die. Ever.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I have no idea how I found Pe2k. But happy 10th b-day woo. Let's try and make it to 50 D:

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Elecii Offline

I can't remember how I found PE2K... I think it was to do with sprites, like most people. I spend most of my free time on PE2K, it's just that awesome.

(As I'm writing this someone on TV's singing happy birthday. xD)

i can't love you more than this