Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Desperation [RP]

Majick
Canteen

Majick glanced over in the secluded corner that Rin was looking in, spotting the Tyranitar from before.

"Yeah that's him." Majick said, taking his place in the line. "I hope we get something good today. Well, whatever it is, it better not be that absolutely disgusting human food they decided to serve us last week, I hated it."

Majick watched as some horrendous looking food was plopped on to his plate, and began walking alongside Rin to Table 4, which had been what Kurt and a Weavile had been discussing earlier.

Xy
Canteen

Xy watched as a Flareon and a red Lucario entered the canteen, and raised an eyebrow when he saw them looking over at him. What the hell did they want?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:33 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

The canteen was swarming with Pokemon- a rippling tapestry of scarred fur, glinting scales, nervous eyes and padding paws, all moving smoothly in the fragile democracy that shaped Desperation. In this mass of writhing bodies, Raksha elegantly swaggered her way through the corridor that had formed in her prescence, leading straight to the canteen queue. After jumping the queue by several places, she finally made it to the front and waited almost patiently at the canteen, her only warning a slight twitch of the tip of her bent tail every few seconds.
A Block 2- new by the look of it, as his rough Zangoose fur was almost unscarred, and because of his haughty and amused expression as he caught sight of Raksha. Raksha's fur bristled, but she kept silent, merely waiting for the guy to dish up her food.

'Hey, little kitty. Want some cat food, diddums?'

Raksha growled. A long, drawn out sound of pure fury, but she remained in her seating position, if only to get some food. All that blood had made her hungry. Very hungry. Her tail started waving faster and faster, slapping the ground.

'Here ya go, I got a little bowl for you made extra special.' The Zangoose's grin grew wider, and he pushed forward a metal bowl of food. The bowl was dented out of shape, so much that it looked less like a bowl and more like a pet dish for a family cat. But it was the last detail on the bowl that threw her into a rage.

Because on the bowl, in hastily scratched letters, read the word, 'Fluffy'

'I thought it would match you ickle co- ARGGHH!!' The Zangoose's last sentence was drowned out with his scream as Raksha leapt over the canteen and pinned the offending Pokemon to the floor, raking razor-sharp claws across his open eyes untill blood welled over her paws and slopped onto the floor.

Raksha considered her blinded prey for a moment. She hadn't had meat for over a month. A little bite wouldn't hurt...or, maybe it would. Still.

She bore down on her prey, teeth outstretched...untill the bullet whipped past her jaw, clipping one of her canines before ricchochetting across the room before burying itself .
Raksha ran her tounge over her teeth. The bullet had flaked a fragment of tooth off her canine. She turned around, growling viciously at the guard, until another bullet whizzed past her undamaged ear.

'**** off, you...you freak!' the guard snapped, sweat beading on his pasty forehead.

Raksha turned to go. But before she did, she gripped the 'cat bowl' in her teeth, and threw it with a neat flick of her head. The guard's head snapped back, and he slumped dead on the floor, his neck broken.

By this time Raksha had reached Table Four. Settling herself down, she stared meanacingly at a terrified Pikachu, who just seemed unable to look away...until he remembered the guard and his eyes quickly drooped to the floor like wilting violets.

Raksha merely brooded silently. No food...this was going to be a long day.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:40 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Rin the Flareon
Canteen

It wasn't long at all after Rin and Majick took their seats at Table 4 that a Persian came in, causing quite the scene with a Zangoose and a guard. It seemed that today was going to be more interesting than most days.. more... eventful. As the Persian approached Table 4 and the excitement ended, Rin looked back at the food in front of her, which she hadn't paid much attention to yet. A blob of unappetizing, Jello-like slop. Great.

Rin gave it a quick sniff, wrinkling her nose at the stench. Not only did it look horrible, it smelled it as well. She didn't dare taste it. With a scowl, she pushed the food away with her nose, sitting back up, her crimson eyes washing over the room.

OoC: Braindead =.=

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Sky and Shenzii
Canteen

Sky looked to the newcomers in curiousity, it seemed more had heard Kurt's little speech than she thought. Oh well, she wondered how many of them would attempt to make fun of her, Sky was almost hoping someone would, just so she could blow off some steam. It seemed others were feeling the same as her, a Persian had totally lost in in the middle of the canteen before joining them. She looked up when Shenzii butted his head against her arm. "You mind getting my plate for me?" He asked, Sky smiled, her eyes lighting up, a blue glow emanating from them. Shenzii's plate rose much like her food had before zooming across the canteen and landing perfectly in the trash can.

"Done." She told him, reaching up and tugging on her spikes to pull them up into place.

OOC: I'm kinda surprised no one's mentioned the human girl.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Altrius Offline

Kurt
Block 4
Canteen, Table 4

Kurt had merely watched all the morning activities for the day with a smile on his face. "Nothing ever changes here. New inmates come in, some die. But nothing ever changes." Grunting to himself he left the Umbreon to decide and then stomped off to the Canteen - it was time for breakfast.

The canteen was a ****-tip, and a hell of a lot worse than usual. People were fighting and tearing each other apart. The canteen was his place, his home, the only place that he loved in this crap place of a prison. It enraged him, it pissed him off especially to see the kitchen that he worked in so often ravaged and ripped apart. Growling in anger, and pure rage he raised his arms and let out a massive bellow of fire from each hole, streams of it everywhere.

"YOU HAD ALL BETTER STOP THIS ******* FIGHTING RIGHT NOW. YOU TEAR APART MY KITCHEN ANYMORE AND I WILL RIP ALL OF YOUR SPINES OUT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" He bellowed at the top of his voice, which was bloody loud. It tremoured throughtout the canteen shocking everyone and stopping the fights, well nearly all of them. A Machoke and a Primape were still fighting, too absorbed to notice they were destroying the canteen.

Kurt stomped over, the pokemon making way for him and arrived at the pair. Now they realised who it was. Both were Block 2 and thinking they were bad asses, however when Kurt towered over them they whimpered and cowered before him. "You carry that on, and I will disembowl both of you." He said, flexing his sharp nails. The pair nodded and scampered away. Kurt was merciful today.

He looked round. Nobody was eating, everyone just staring at him. The guards looked relieved that he had helped stop the commtion, and they usually let him do his thing when it came to the canteen.

"Well? Carry on eating, don't worry about me!" He growled, grinning a bit madly. He grabbed his slop from the service area and stomped over to Table 4, where the others were all waiting for him. He sat down heavily and starting eating.

"Nobody ***** with my canteen."
He said with a mouthful of food. As the volume in the hall rose again, people eating and talking, Kurt spoke business. "Now, business. Were all getting out of here. Lets discuss tactics. Riddick, you're the man I need information from. Tell me what you know."
Old 09-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Kaioo Offline

Xy the Tyranitar and Majick the (red) Lucario
Canteen

Xy watched as a fight broke out in the canteen, and then saw the Magmortar from earlier arrive, and he didn't seem to happy. Xy raised an eyebrow as the Magmortar bellowed for the Pokemon to stop the fight, the majority doing so, except for a Machoke and Primeape. Xy heard the Magmortar threaten to disembowl the Pokemon if they didn't stop, and they cowered in fear of him.

Xy suppressed a smirk at how easily those Pokemon had succumbed to fear, if he had been one of them fighting he would of challenged that Magmortar. Xy watched as the Magmortar got some food, and joined the assortment of Pokemon at Table 4.

Xy saw an Ursaring at a table nearby, and noticed how the Ursaring was glancing at him, then turning to talk to the rest of his table. The Ursaring stood up, and walked over to Xy, a big smirk on his face.

"Haha did your momma make you so ugly when she dropped you on your head?" the Ursaring laughed.

"If you want to live then leave right now." Xy growled.

"Hoho you want me to leave? What you gonna do, scare me with your ugly face? Your mum must be ashamed of you. I bet she killed herself out of shame!" the Ursaring continued.

Xy's growl grew even louder, and he slammed his fists down onto the table, a loud snap resounding as the table was almost snapped in half.

"Oh looky the Tyranitar thinks he's so strong by breaking a table." the Ursaring laughed, turning to look at his table.

Xy took this moment and charged into the Ursaring, flinging him into the side of his table. The Ursaring crashed into the table, hitting his head on the side, but was overly unharmed.

"You're in for it now." the Ursaring growled, charging at Xy.

Xy waited, and lowered his right shoulder slightly, ramming it into the midsection of the Ursaring. The Ursaring bent over double, and Xy slammed his fists down on the Ursaring's head, a loud cracking sound could be heard as Xy's fists slammed into the Ursaring's skull. The Ursaring slumped to the ground, motionless, and Xy walked back over to his now practically destroyed table, and sat down.

Majick watched as the Tyranitar destroyed a table, oh Arceus Kurt wouldn't be happy, and then proceeded to take out the Ursaring in one hit. Majick turned back round to notice Kurt had joined them at the table.

"Hey Kurt, how's things going for you?" Majick said, smiling. "So it's true then?"

Old 09-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Winter Offline

Sky and Shenzii
Canteen

Sky seemed to act like she didn't notice the scene that had just happened practically right next to her, she was more or less seemingly worried over the table while Shenzii was looking around in bewilderment. "Aw, poor table, looks like that's one less place to sit at when it finally breaks, we don't get too many new supplies in these days." Sky observed before turning to the group around her, mainly the Lucario whose name she didn't know, and Kurt, who seemed to be just as mad as her this morning. She caught the question from the Lucario, and a low growl similar to that of an Ursaring's left her mouth. "He's been here almost as long as I have and this place sucks the humor out of you, Genius, you think he's gonna lie about something this serious?" She told him sharply, glaring. Shenzii butted his head against her arm again.

"Sky!" He muttered, "Now is not the time to be smart-mouthing everyone and their mother off!"

Old 09-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Riddick
Canteen, Table 4

I ignored the b.s. going on around the place. Fights were commonplace in the dinning area. Once I was asked for what I had in mind, I had to begin cranking out a reader's digest version. "Basically there are two generators that power this place. Both are under heavy guard. Of course, in this instance, we want to draw attention to them. They'll think it's another escape attempt in the same manner my past escapes were. The true goal is to get into the lower blocks. I will say that we must take only the most stealthy to go in there while the the rest deal with the guards and generators. I know nothing of what to expect in the lower blocks, but things usually go well when I just wing things as I come across them. Also, we should keep at least one generator intact, just in case we need to use the force fields to protect ourselves from being blown to bits if we don't get out in time. The main objective is to find Prisoner 0. I also know we don't have much time. What they said over the intercom is true. Johto is losing, despite the fact they want to try and undo the damage the radio waves and freaked out leggies did to the minds of most all Pokemon in this place. The reason why we're even in this dump to begin with. Once we break loose, I would suggest aiding Johto, but everyone's free to do what they wish." I spoke before crossing my arms.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Kaioo Offline

Majick the Lucario
Canteen

Majick glared at Sky, who seemed pretty angry.

"And I should listen to you human because?" Majick growled.

Majick narrowed his eyes, almost daring Sky to do something. He turned his head to listen to Riddick speak, nodding his head.

"But we wouldn't just want some stealth Pokemon going down.. They have elite guards and stuff down there.." Majick inputted.

Majick leaned forward slightly, looking at Riddick. Majick studied his features, memorising them so he would be able to pick him out from a crowd. Majick then turned to look at Kurt.

"And count me and Rin here a part of this." Majick declared, smiling.

OOC: sorry for sucky post :3

EDIT: Was unhappy with length :3
And got your charie wrong Mewcario whoops

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-08-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Winter Offline

Sky and Shenzii
Canteen

Sky's eyes lit up as she glared at Majik. "Because I'm the one you need to be afraid of. I'm human, but did it ever occur to you I'm in Block Four with the rest of you for a reason? I could hurl you sorry butt across the canteen in a second and not even have to think twice about it, especially with the massive headache I've got going on right now. Coming off power suppressors is not a wonderful experience, and if you don't want to be in pain with me, I'd stay on my somewhat good side. I don't think you have any idea what I could do to you--I've lived through things that would make you tremble and cry like a hatchling. And I wouldn't make Shenzii here mad either, he tends to get pretty nasty real quick when he's mad...whadda they call it in the outside world...? Multiple personality disorder or something like that, he has that." She warned before turning her head to Riddick and Kurt.

"If you need brute force, Sky and I can go down with you--it shouldn't be too hard to have Sky slam some guards against walls with enough force to knock them out. That's relatively easy compared to things I've seen her do when sshe's ticked." Shenzii offered, Sky nodded.

"I can throw some guards around--and when I run outta mental steam, Ursaring DNA can go a long way for your strength--Gardevoir aren't fragile either. I might be as thin as a stick, but I'm all power. That's what Magma was after when they decided to make me into what I am these days." She said gravely, letting the glow behind her eyes die down.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Altrius Offline

Kurt the Magmotar
Block 4
Canteen, Table 4

He couldn't concentrate. People were arguing everywhere, some Lucario was pissing Sky off to the max. This was it. He turned round to face the pair and literally said "Shut up. Stop pissing Sky off, she'll kill you. If your serious about getting out you'll stop squabbling right now." He said, a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

He turned back, just to see the Tyranitar next to them demolish a table. Grunting in serious annoyance now he leaned across, grabbed the Tyranitar by the scruff of the neck and said "Listen up new guy. You wanna cause anymore trouble, you are going to more than piss me off. Grow some balls and swallow your pride from now on." He said, seriously pissed off by now.

"Basically there are two generators that power this place. Both are under heavy guard. Of course, in this instance, we want to draw attention to them. They'll think it's another escape attempt in the same manner my past escapes were. The true goal is to get into the lower blocks. I will say that we must take only the most stealthy to go in there while the the rest deal with the guards and generators. I know nothing of what to expect in the lower blocks, but things usually go well when I just wing things as I come across them. Also, we should keep at least one generator intact, just in case we need to use the force fields to protect ourselves from being blown to bits if we don't get out in time. The main objective is to find Prisoner 0. I also know we don't have much time. What they said over the intercom is true. Johto is losing, despite the fact they want to try and undo the damage the radio waves and freaked out leggies did to the minds of most all Pokemon in this place. The reason why we're even in this dump to begin with. Once we break loose, I would suggest aiding Johto, but everyone's free to do what they wish." Riddick said, folding his arms after.

Kurt nodded, pleased at this. "This sounds good." Looking round at the table he said "Anybody wanna throw anymore nuggets of info in? Or any ideas?"

Last edited by Altrius; 09-08-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:04 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Raksha snapped out of her brooding silence at the words coming from the Weavile Riddick's mouth, eyes burning with ideas expelling themselves from her thoughts like smoke from a fire, only to be extinguished almost as quickly. She listened intently to the Ice-Type's speech, bareley flinching when the table dangerously close to her broke as a result of a fight, and merely snorted quietly under her breath at the fight between the Human Sky and the Lucario Majick. They had no time for this.

The battered Persian then spoke quietly, yet dangerously. 'If anyone can get this'-she gestrued with contempt to the humiliating article dangling around her neck, battered bell jangling quietly-'then I could probably take out a couple of dozen guards or so. Depends on how smart they are. I'm sure Sky or someone else could get the rest.' Her entire expression was bored, but her mind was still buzzing.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Kaioo Offline

Xy the Tyranitar and Majick the 'Red' Lucario
Canteen

Xy let out a growl as he felt a hand on him, turning around he saw the Magmortar had placed his hand on his shoulder. Xy looked pretty angry, his face twisted in anger, something not quite right with him... He didn't seem himself. Majick felt worry sweep through him, he could feel the Tyranitar's aura, and it was troubling...

Majick stood up, staring intently at Xy, narrowing his eyes in concentration. Xy's eyes seemed, distant.. almost as if he couldn't really see. Xy glared back at Majick, who felt a shiver down his spine at the Tyranitar's gaze.

"Uhh.. Kurt.. I think you should leave him..." Majick whispered. "There is something... feral.. about him right now.."

Old 09-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Riddick
Canteen

I looked to the human female who seemed to understand everything that was spoken by us. Of course, her explanation of Team Magma answered that unasked question. "The girl would actually be quite useful in a way beyond simple combat, depending on just how familiar the guards in the lower blocks are with her. Since I've never seen any different guards than the ones that are always on this level, I would imagine the lower level guards wouldn't know much about her. Slip her into a uniform and we've got an insider in their ranks." I added after taking it into consideration.

The Tyranitar seemed like he was going into a blind rage. If he decided to let loose, I would have to ice him. Not kill him, but encase him an a frozen block of ice with a concentrated Blizzard attack. But I'd hold that off until there was no other choice.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Winter Offline

Sky and Shenzii
Canteen

"Oh, I think everyone knows about me in some way shape or form. I'm the only human in a prison full of pokemon, and the one who was, up until very recently, on more power suppressor drugs than anyone else here. That's why I'd advise you not to make me mad, I managed to kill a lot of people the day the radio waves screwed us all up, all with my head. I share my DNA with a Gardevoir and Ursaring somewhere in this world, which they will tell you has given me impressive strength for a human. I'm somewhat split on personality myself, and my powers can be hard to control at times. I wouldn't stick me on the inside, I'd probably end up killing most of the people in here, and Shenzii is about the only one who can calm me down. I think they'd find a new guard followed by an enormous Luxray kind of suspicious, don't you think?" She asked, before smirking at him. "And 'the girl' has a name--it's Sky."