Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Dual-Forum Team RP - PE2K VS GTS+ (The RP has started!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Once Center Lake City is taken, the real goal after that is to dominate Minacen and Scarwell, if we take those, those GTS+ people are pretty much in the boiler.
This is going to be a really short RP. :P Shouldn't we go a bit easy on them until they get the hang of this? It seems like we outnumber them 2:1 anyways. :/
Old 09-05-2010, 10:04 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Well I won't be able to post for at least an hour since I am in the car using my phone to get on here.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
This is going to be a really short RP. :P Shouldn't we go a bit easy on them until they get the hang of this? It seems like we outnumber them 2:1 anyways. :/
Well, here's the thing. We haven't actually started fighting yet, even though there's going to be a lot of that breaking out VERY soon. For all we know, once Center Lake City gets attacked, they may get every available RPer they have in the RP right now on the scene, which may mean the fight suddenly gets evened out. From the looks of things, they just seem really disorganized, and honestly, I'm not sure how us stalling or going easy on them would help them either. They are active, but they choose not to take decisive or tactical action. Can't help that.

I'm not sure how renown NES2 is when it comes to GTS+, but if he knows a lot more people and he sees that GTS+ is getting hammered, he may get even more people onto the scene by singing up, and he would have a much easier time doing it considering its on GTS+'s home turf. Not to mention a GTS+ RP mod is aware of this RP, even though he's not taking part in it. It may look easy now, but it may get harder later if these two make it very public that GTS+ is in danger of losing the RP. Once that happens, they could summon a whole new army of RPers to sign up to try and balance the scales.

So yeah, this may sound merciless, but I honestly don't think we should go easy on them. They had oodles of people sign up, and they just jumped off the face of the planet while the rest of their side depended on them. Not a good idea, especially when they're the home team. Plus, look at their RP section and look at ours. Theirs is WAY more active than ours is, so they still have the advantage if you think about it.

Plus, you never know. They have many more RPers that could still enter the fight, but chose not to. But if they suddenly realize that GTS+ is badly losing, it may be the call to arms to defend GTS+'s dignity. I just don't think the RP has progressed enough to the point where we can say "oh yeah, GTS+ absolutely has no chance anymore."

Besides, look at this the same way we handled Mortal Divergence back in the day. I think people learned a valuable lesson from that RP. XD

Old 09-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

I agree with Neo that we should show the full force of NightJade yet we shouldn't do it all at one time. Remember if we attack with full force the RP will go too fast. So I was thinking creating NPC Urban Unity to attack places so for ex:

(I'm controlling your character hope you don't mind)
I was walking with all my partners until I heard a cry. I looked to see a Swellow with a green scarf showing it was a Night Jade messenger. I opened the message:

Dear Juno and companions,

Kanat is in great trouble. While your presence was absent a fleet of Urban Unity attacked us. They have currently taken over the city of Emerald Coast, Lakeville, and Craigton City. Their troops outnumbers us very much. Our scouts have reported that for everyone one of us there are 10 of them. We are in desperate need of your services please hurry and come

From,
The Elders of Kanat

Something along there so the RP will not just be about us taking over Urban Unity Cities because soon GTS+ will somehow take over the city again. So you know give the RP something else and not just one thing.

This is just an example

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:39 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
what characters are you?
If you're speaking to me, mine is Max, the Lucario and Mightyena hybrid.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Sorry for the delay in my post, guys. Dang paperwork got to me, and yes, as Neo said, I like to make my posts detailed. The post still feels way too short for me. But I can do more in the next couple posts, I'm sure x3

Let's rock the house.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

So what do you guys think of having some NPC Urban Unity members take over Kanat?

Old 09-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Stuff
Let's wait until AFTER the Center Lake City attack. Then we'll talk based on how that ultimately plays out. That will allow us to gauge how GTS+ handles the defense, and if they really need the assistance.

Sound good?

Old 09-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Agreed so until then we will observe how GTS+ handle strong attacks such as the one we are making against them. Gotcha!

Old 09-06-2010, 03:17 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

My sign-up is finally up. GogoNeoRangers.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Agreed so until then we will observe how GTS+ handle strong attacks such as the one we are making against them. Gotcha!
Actually, I have a better idea. Rather than bunnying GTS+'s forces, if its clear we need to slow down, let's have some NPC conflict with the Shadowvine (the Nightjade traitors that want to kill the infected) or the Shadow Lily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
My sign-up is finally up. GogoNeoRangers.
Checking it out now.

Old 09-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

the defence of Eastedge is under way

And the siege of Center Lake City will be a success, victory for PE2K :P >.> I should stop getting ahead of myself but they have 1 guy and we have 6 heading to Center Lake City, so really.. :P

Vora, that would be nice placed on the Nightjade menu with a side order of Hisoto.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Altrius Offline

I do feel rather sorry for the GTS mind ^^ We are kinda storming the RP here. But heyo, what can I say? We like to RP.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

@Neo Pikachu: That is better we should do that if it seems we are moving too fast.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

So, does anyone have any suggestions for a place I can start? I'd like somewhere with some people, but not too many, and I don't want to read through 6 pages to get an idea of what's going on...

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."