Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Dual-Forum Team RP - PE2K VS GTS+ (The RP has started!)

Remember we don't want to get ahead of everybody so we shouldn't worry about making a cure. So don't make it too long and not too short.

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Don't worry, I have no intention of going too fast. After all, I'd still have to sail from Kanat, try to infiltrate Dark Lily territory, and go Diablo-like dungeon crawling from the surface to the core of the planet. Just reaching the entrance will take a good few pages to do, and delving through the dungeon will probably last through most of the RP. After all, we are talking about an Arceus-forbidden amount of traveling from surface to core. Like 99 levels of dungeon delving.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

What kind of characters do you have again?

Old 09-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Master Zorua Offline

A Darcario (Fight/Dark). a Humanine (Fire/Fight) and a Winter Ninetales (Fire/Ice). And yes, I intend for my Winter Ninetales to become infected while I'm debating on whether to have my Robert/Lilly pair go with and become infected or battle against the Dark Lily faction to buy Coldfire time to get to the entrance and have Coldfire go solo into the dungeon delve.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Okay nice planning

Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Hai guys. I r back from my weekend excursion, and will finish my sign-up today...

What's been happening?
Major attack planned on Center Lake City, GTS+ territory. So far, it seems like they're going to have one defender on their side (IceColdGlaceon), but we're going to have a whopping six attackers on them (Me, Eagle, ashketchum, Kaioo, Altrius, and Shen) coming from Snowpoint (which is now under our control).

Pretty much, the attack is set up like this:

Thunderwind - Lead by Juno (me), consists of aerial forces.
Nightsting - Led by Auron (ashketchum), attacking from the north.
Firespear - Led by Landon (Shen), attacking from the south.

Thunderwind will attack from the skies, while Nightsting and Firespear burrow up from under the city to bypass the defenses and attack from within. Case in point, I feel bad for IceColdGlaceon.

Meanwhile...

NES2 is planning on attacking Eastedge, but one of Kaioo's characters down there to defend (hope you don't mind that). Meanwhile, Charmander009 is also there.

GTS+'s other RPers really only seem to be working on background exposition fluff, and they are really stalling badly when it comes to it. However, that could change the moment the attack begins. I suspect two or three of them will try to join the fight, but if not, well, its their loss, more for us.

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway, hope people don't mind, but I am giving the call to have everyone following me to move out, we've been in Snowpoint long enough and I want to get this underway. If I don't directly address your character's statement, I'm not ignoring it, but for the most part, those address statements are pretty much resolved. I don't mind attacking Center Lake City with the "Thunderwind" team first, but I need ashketchum and Shen to closely follow behind.

What I would also really love is if someone else who isn't going to be a part of the Center Lake City offensive could maybe get a few other PE2K RPers and mount a second offensive somewhere else, preferably in Azmarax if possible. I have a feeling that if we have two offensives going on at the same time, GTS+ will have no clue which one to go to first and they may get divided, and then they won't know what to do with themselves.

So yeah, jump on in, Lus. Party's just getting started.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

heheh, I organised a nice defence of Eastedge :) And spread out my other people amongst the three groups :) Let's take Center Lake City and rock the socks off of GTS..

And if Hisoto survives the attack on Eastedge, I must have him advance somewhere with some troops and try and take another Urban Unity city :) Can't have everyone advancing together can we? :P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

I volunteer Ravan to stay behind a plan another attack on Azmarax. Lio will continue with the attack onto the city. So how many troops would Ravan have? Also after the invasion is over where would we meet? Next and finally (hopefully) which city should Ravan attack?

Last edited by Eagle; 09-05-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
heheh, I organised a nice defence of Eastedge :) And spread out my other people amongst the three groups :) Let's take Center Lake City and rock the socks off of GTS..

And if Hisoto survives the attack on Eastedge, I must have him advance somewhere with some troops and try and take another Urban Unity city :) Can't have everyone advancing together can we? :P
Vora looks very juicy. I'll let you be the chef. Light it up and let it cook for a while. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
I volunteer Ravan to stay behind a plan another attack on Azmarax. Lio will continue with the attack onto the city. So how many troops would Ravan have? Also after the invasion is over where would we meet? Next and finally (hopefully) which city should Ravan attack?
Preferably, since Kaioo and you are with me, let's focus on dominating Victakan. Let's take what's not infected first, and then we'll work on trying to figure out what we can do with the infected cities. But, if we leave them alone, it shouldn't be too dangerous.

Once Center Lake City is taken, the real goal after that is to dominate Minacen and Scarwell, if we take those, those GTS+ people are pretty much in the boiler.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

well okay and also i edited my post with the Absol vision so take my name out of your OOC. I hate to get embarrassed like that

Old 09-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
well okay and also i edited my post with the Absol vision so take my name out of your OOC. I hate to get embarrassed like that
I took it out, no worries.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

So now we have to do is wait for Shen to make the post. I hate putting myself in situations were as I can not post because I have to wait for someone else to post. The only acceptance is when we are battling but like now all of NightJade member (PE2K of course) have to wait for Shen especially the ones in his group

Old 09-05-2010, 09:42 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Where should I make my post. In what location I mean. I wanna be in the middle of errything....
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

what characters are you?

Old 09-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
So now we have to do is wait for Shen to make the post. I hate putting myself in situations were as I can not post because I have to wait for someone else to post. The only acceptance is when we are battling but like now all of NightJade member (PE2K of course) have to wait for Shen especially the ones in his group
He's working on his next post. He plans on having a messenger inform him that he's the commander of the Firespear division, and with that, he'll be heading behind Juno. What I usually do is give people at least 48 hours, and after that, just break off and go forward on your own.

Typically, Shen likes to make his posts detailed, so just be patient. He working on it, just give him a little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaichi View Post
Where should I make my post. In what location I mean. I wanna be in the middle of errything....
Snowpoint, heading toward Center Lake City. That's if you want to be a part of the large offensive on a major GTS-controlled city.

Seven RPers all there at once should make pretty short work of it, I'm sure. XD