Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:52 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: The Veilstone Saga

Sorry I haven't completed anything more than my base stuff, but I've been busy seeing as I have mostly honors classes and they like assigning homework, so hopefully I'll have more time this weekend to finish Loli. And would we be allowed to have non-agent, non-Team characters?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Altrius Offline

Ready when you are NES, I always am.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:12 PM
NES2 Offline

Hmm... possibly. The civilians must be related to the plot somehow however, so yeah, I'll give you the OK on that one. Just make sure this is the only other profile you make. In all my RPs character limit is two, and that stays the same here.

OK, for those of you who have complete sign-ups I will be beginning the RP. So if you don't have a complete SU, then you should probably finish that up. I will still be accepting characters however, and the SUs will remain open.

Feel free to ask any questions. The actual RP will be far deeper than the preview I gave with lots of intricate points, so any tme you need help just VM or PM me.

Last edited by NES2; 08-26-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Lunara
Faction: Rocket grunt
Description: See the Team Rocket girl with the Umbreon on her head? That's Lunara.
Personality: Lunara is mainly kind towards her fellow Rocket members, and do you know what she will do if she comes face to face with a Galactic Grunt? She will usually physically fight them (history bit: she is sometimes known as the "Galactic Exterminator" for the records of grunts she's injured) unless she is negotiating. When she is negotiating, she will be very calm until it doesn't go her way, and she will usually start by looking calm and tossing an object. Usually her own chair.

When she is faced with a problem, she will calmly think instantly of something. (history: got the nick name Thinkspot for that) When she is angry, flying objects usually occur do to her slight telekinesis. When she is in a rage, she becomes like an angry Tauros and usually tries to hurt everything she sees in a fit of rage. If she is sad, she has a very small chance of crying and a higher chance of the sadness building into rage. But she does have a wide chance of just feeling sad and that's it.
History: Nine years ago, when Lunara was just ten, she had the most traumatic experience of her life. She was training with her Tauros, Fury, and he headbutted her, sending her flying through the air. She slammed against a wall and broke a lot of bones. Worse even, Fury wasn't finished. He ran forwards and slammed into Lunara, dislodging her shoulderblades. She was in hospital for months having all her wounds treated. Lunara found out Fury had been put to sleep. She was really sad, because Fury had been one of her first six Pokémon and a trusty partner. She managed to get a new Tauros on her next birthday, a more loyal Tauros which Lunara called Fury.

When she was 15, she displayed such talent she had a record of 1,000 wins straight and had won a total of 3,485 battles and Team Rocket recruited her prior to her battle with one of the admins, where it took her one Pokémon to defeat the entire team. She developed her anger management issues with the stupidity of some of the grunts, who just didn't seem to get it. Lunara is dedicated to Team Rocket. She took fighting lessons and was taught how to use a sword as protection, since things could get heated in rivalries.

She also obtained slight telekinesis with her rage. She thinks it's because she has a Gallade.
Pokemon: Fury (Tauros) (Female)
Blade (Gallade) (Male)
Kitsumé (Ninetales) (Female)
Dread (Houndoom) (Female)
Swoop (Fearow) (Female)
Crush (Tyranitar) (Male)

Other: Nerfing (codewords for nothing)

Spoiler:
Old 08-26-2010, 07:53 PM
NES2 Offline

Everything seems in order. You have the go-ahead.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Reserve me for an agent if not a Team Rocket member.

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:56 PM
NES2 Offline

No more agents, sorry. Rocket grunt reserved...

EDIT: Loli is accepted.

Last edited by NES2; 08-27-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Huey Freeman (Like it just playing) Jack Lance

Faction: Rocket Grunt

Description:

Personality: Jack Lance is a hard working man. He takes everything seriously and rarely jokes. Jack often likes to keep to himself and not talk. Yet when he does talk it is worth listening too. Jack Lance is very intelligent and can perform an action and plan for its effect to take place in a month or even more. Jack Lance never gives up unless he have too.

Jack Lance can also tell if your telling the truth or not. He is usually kind but he have a thing about personal space. Once he needs too he will put everything he got into it. People who treat him nice are very lucky. They might think he don't pay attention yet he does. If anyone who showed him kindness he would protect them with his life. This makes Jack a valuable person on a team.

History: Jack Lance was born in Pallet Town. There he was often teased for his height. He often ran into the forest to cry. This is when he met his first Pokemon a Charmander. Jack Lance then trained the Charmander. In under 3 weeks it evolved into a Charizard. He then battled everyone who teased him and defeated them showing no mercy on their Pokemon.

Jack wanted a better challenge so he decided to join Team Rocket. Time and time again he proved his worth to the team. Yet he didn't care of his position which was a grunt. Soon he was going to be made an Admiral yet Team Rocket disbanded. He sometimes tried to get them back together yet most of them were afraid. He knew he had to make a new start.

That was when he heard of the Sinnoh Region. He moved there and caught more Pokemon and trained them. That was when he heard the rising of Team Galactic. He was thinking of joining them yet Jack always had a vision of recreating Team Rocket. He knew something was up because Veilstone was taken over by them. So he decided to check it out and here he is.

Pokemon: Charizard (M)
Garchomp (M)
Gengar (M)
Staraptor (M)
Metagross (U)
Electrive (F)

Other: N/A

Old 08-27-2010, 07:58 PM
NES2 Offline

Everything seems in order. Accepted. Go ahead and post. Make your country proud. Whatever backwards third-world nation it is.

*That last part was a joke. If you are actually from a third-world nation, America welcomes you. Seriousness is not tolerated, and therefore any offense taken by any statements I make equals immediate lulz. Thank you for reading my constant rambling.*
Old 08-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

lol don't worry I live n a third-world country. I live n America

Old 08-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Red Evnein
Faction: Rocket Grunt
Description:
Personality: Logic rules Red's thought processes and is the source of his every inspiration. Logic, what he has named his own 'God'. He sees the thing people called reality as a consensual dream. He feels that dying is a way to 'wake up' from the dream and realize this reality is not truly reality. The only reason he has not killed himself yet is because he seems to love this dream, no matter how near the end may be. He does not force this belief on other people, but he highly doubts he is the only one in the world--and existing universe--that believes the same as him. He's generally somewhat insane, but has never shown it publicly, so nobody really knows much of his inner true thought process. He tends to crack dark jokes at times and possesses a hatred of virtually everything in the world (Though that second bit is simply an act, just like any other human, he has emotions. As much as he tries to avoid them, he can't.)
History: Born and raised in Fuchsia City. Not much happened in his early childhood, but he became 12 when he got his first pokemon, a young Raichu. He left on an adventure, trained day and night, catching numerous pokemon along the way. Like most, he considers his pokemon his friends, he'd never abandon them for anything in the world.
He wanted to do something different though, he wanted to do something OTHER than getting 8 badges and besting the Elite 4. It was one day where he came across an undercover grunt. He challenged this man and defeated him. Both were impressed with each other, and the grunt non-hesitantly asked him if he would like to join. He accepted.
Red continuously proved his worth to the team, doing quite well during raids, teaming up with the guy who recruited him. But, unfortunately, Team Rocket disbanded for some time, everyone scattered and left the base behind, even Giovanni.
To his luck, he bumped into the same grunt he met in the past. After a heartwarming reunion, the grunt told him about a region called Sinnoh.

Team rocket was forming again...

The two traveled to Sinnoh, hearing about the turf wars in Veilstone. With a grin on his face, Red and his partner headed in.
Pokemon:
Raichu - Male
Houndoom - Female
Golbat - Male
Grovyle - Male
Combusken - Male
Marshtomp - Male
Other: His Raichu always hangs out on his shoulder, like Ash's Pikachu.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:00 PM
NES2 Offline

New guy huh? Hope you have some RP experience, but if not we'll show you how it's done. SU accepted.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

I have RP experience, enough to get along in this one though, I hope.

So, how should I start?
Old 08-28-2010, 06:31 PM
NES2 Offline

Well, if you read what's taking place in Veilstone some Rocket members are in a pickle right now, so you could pick up as a part of the reinforcements going to help them.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Or you could be the informant that Amber is waiting on since no one else has decided to go and meet with her.