Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-21-2010, 03:13 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness [RP]

Ieyaso
Pallet Town

Ieyaso struggled to breathe, the weight of rubble on top of him. He moved, and some rubble collapsed, hopefully grabbing attention. Just to the right of Ieyaso was Professor Oak, who he had been talking to moments ago. When the attack had struck the building, the professor, for some reason, shoved three pokeballs into Ieyaso's hands.

Ieyaso could see that Oak wasn't breathing, and closed his eyes for a moment to mourn, before trying to get up again, shifting more rubble. The rubble fell and landed with a resonating crack. Surely someone would notice this rubble falling and find him?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:17 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

Lilac quickly picked up two presences in the building. One seemed weak while the other one's aura was fading quickly. She led Lilly the Gardevoir to the site. Using Psychic, Lilly worked to remove the rubble from the two people. Lilac the Lucario would offer to help Ieyaso up. Lilly would use her Psychic attack once more to lift up Professor oak's near lifeless body and bring it with her to her master.

I saw the Professor as Lilly laid him down on his back. I saw he wasn't breathing. Quickly I went into medic mode. I began performing CPR to try and get his heart going once again and get him breathing again. If there was a chance to save the old man's life, it was worth at least trying.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:28 AM
Kaioo Offline

Ieyaso
Pallet Town

Ieyaso was blinded by light as the rubble on top of him was moved. Once his eyes adjusted he saw a Lucario offering to help him up, and Ieyaso took the Lucario's hand and stood up, wincing slightly as pain swept through his body.

In his other hand he had three pokeballs, obviously not his as they were normal pokeballs, and the pokeballs on his belt were all blue. He accidentally dropped one of the pokeballs, and it rolled away, disappearing under some rubble.

"Uhh nuts, Professor Oak gave me these three Pokeballs for some reason." Ieyaso frowned.

Keiru,Crystale&Edge&??
Unknown

"Why did you have to go and ruin my fun!?" Crystale moaned, staring angrily at Keiru.

"Crystale, shut up." Edge groaned.

"Shut up you two, we have a guest." Keiru frowned. "I hear you're the best at your job, and never give up. Am I right?"

Standing in front of Keiru was a black man who towered massively over him, he wore dark sunglasses and his black clothes made him nearly invisible in the dark abyss they were in.

"Yeah. Who do you need killing?" the man asked, his voice rough.

"Ash Ketchum. I need him stopped before he ruins my plans. Can you do that Blade?" Keiru asked.

"I have never failed my job yet. I shall crush Ash, even bring you his head if you so wish." Blade laughed, and disappeared.

Blade was going to enjoy killing Ash. It was a hefty sum. Half a million pokecoins in advance, and a further one and a half million pokecoins once Ash was killed. Wow, this was sure some rich man wanting someone dead.

OOC:
I think you might recognise these three pokeballs umbreon ;)

Old 08-21-2010, 03:36 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Holly and Lolita
Pallet Town

Lily nodded at Ash and looked up at the lab as Robert went up to look for survivors. "I knew your name before Keiru ever said it Ash," she said, giving a bit of a shy smile, her cheeks blushing a little as she remember Ash from back in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Despite that, she knew she also had other duties as she watched Robert pull out two bodies. "I have a few other things to do right now though so I'll catch up with you later. Don't worry about what's happening at the lab. You need a rest the most Ash after this," she said without looking at him.

With that, Lily made her way toward the lab as Holly stared at Ash. Even Pachirisu was confused. Holly looked at Ash and tilted her head now "Ketchum? Hey! Would your mother happen to be a Delia Ketchum?" she asked, pondering something new. Maybe this was what her father had meant by more.

Lily came to the top of the lab to see one of Professor Oak's assistants standing up with the help of a Lucario. She noticed something fall out of his hand and picked up the pokeball before it could get los. She recognized the pokeball instantly. She came up to the assistant and smiled sadly as she heard what he said.

"Those Pokeballs contain the three starter Pokemon for Kanto that I helped raise back on my Pokemon Ranch with my mom and dad...." she said, trailing off as she thought of her parents. She looked to the Lucario then. "Lucario, do you think your trainer will need some help with the Professor?" she asked, concerned about him now that she knew the Pokemon she had so lovingly raised and cared for on her ranch were safe.

((Yup I did, btw the reason she recognized them easily is because I forgot to mention that it has a sticker on it with the Winged Heart Haven ranch symbol with is a pink heart with white angel wings on either side outlined in navy blue))

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-21-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

I didn't lose my focus as I continued giving CPR. Then an idea donned upon me. I didn't have a defibrillator, but I had my Luxray. Taking out a Pokeball, I released Sable from her Pokeball.

"Sable, use a light touch of Thunder Fang on the Professor's heart every two seconds. I'll give rescue breaths to try and get his lungs working. Lilly, scan the professor's mind for mental activity." I commanded with a calm yet assertive tone of voice.

"Anyone that wants to help, help the other guy. He might need some medical attention. Also check the Pokemon in the ranch behind this lab." I spoke before giving rescue breaths to Professor Oak while my Luxray and Gardevoir underwent their separate jobs. Sable gave some light shocks to the Professor's heart to try and stimulate a heartbeat while Lilly scanned the professor's mind for any signs of consciousness.

My Lucario looked at Lilly the human as she was asked if the girl could help. Lilac motioned for the girl to follow her to the ranch outside in order to check up on the Pokemon that lived there.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-21-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:47 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash Ketchum, Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Pallet Town

"I knew your name before Keiru ever said it Ash." Lilly spoke again with what seemed to be a shy smile. Ash looked at her in question, not noticing the pink in her cheeks.

"What? How..?" He trailed off as she spoke again.

"I have a few other things to do right now though so I'll catch up with you later. Don't worry about what's happening at the lab. You need a rest the most Ash after this." He watched her make her way over to the lab, where the other trainer and his Pokemon had gone.

Kiseki noticed a familiar elderly man in a white lab coat being pulled out of the rubble, and his eyes widened. With a glance at Ichiru, he took off toward the rubble, prompting the elder twin to follow.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Kiseki spoke to the other trainer (Robert) who was currently performing CPR on Professor Oak. It didn't seem as though anything could be done aside from waiting and hoping, but he still feel the need to ask anyway.

His question was answered when the other man spoke, saying, "If anyone wants to help, help the other guy. He may need medical attention."

Kiseki and Ichiru turned their attention to the other boy, dressed in armor. Kiseki was the first to approach, obviously confused at his attire.

"Are you okay?"

"Ketchum? Hey! Would your mother happen to be a Delia Ketchum?" Holly's voice brought Ash to look at her, taking a moment or so to respond as the question registered.

"Yeah, that's her." He paused, remembering what she'd said earlier. "Come to think of it, you said your last name was Ketchum too, didn't you? Then that makes us...."

OoC; Couldn't think of anything else...=.=

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-21-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Kaioo Offline

Ieyaso
Pallet Town

"Do you want the pokeballs then?" Ieyaso asked, holding out the two pokeballs still in his hands.

Ieyaso glanced over at Oak lying on the floor, sorrow filling his face.

"I don't think there is anything that can be done. I'm sorry." Ieyaso said, frowning.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Ieyaso said, smiling softly.

OOC:
sorry for suckyness :P

Old 08-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

Lilly confirmed the lack of mental activity. It had been two whole minutes since starting CPR, and his body was growing cold and stiff. I decided there was no use continuing at this point. "Well, at least he lived for quite a long time. I'll have Professor Birch contact Gary about this." I spoke.

Taking out my Pokenav, I flipped it open to make a call to Birch while My Lucario was out back, making sure that the Pokemon there were unharmed. "Professor Birch? Robert here. Professor Oak was killed in the attack on his lab. Could you make sure to contact Gary Oak to let him know? I'll do what I can here to give him a proper burial. Thanks. Bye."

With that I hung up and looked to my Gardevoir. "Let's bring him to the ranch out back. If he's to be buried anywhere, he should be buried with the Pokemon he loves." I spoke. My Gardevoir used Psychic to lift up the Professor's body and carry him out to the Pokemon ranch behind the destroyed lab.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:05 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Holly Ketchum
Pallet Town

Holly looked at Ash and smiled before he could finish his sentence, finishing it for him. "Brother and sister! Yup! My dad sent me here to see my mom. I was raised with him in Sinnoh and when I was finished competing in the Hoenn League, after three years at home with him, he told me to come to Pallet Town to my roots and visit my mother, a Delia Ketchum. He never told me I had a brother though," she said when another thought hit her.

"Wait... that means... AH! Keiru is my brother too!" she practically yelled as she remembered what Keiru called Ash. She grabbed her hair in frustration and ruffled it all up in anger. "GAH! How could I ever be related to that evil brother!? He is nothing like me at all! Nothing!" she cried.

"Pachi pachi," Pachirisu said, trying to comfort her trainer. This snapped Holly out of her anger at Keiru and she straightened her hair out with a laugh. "Sorry I'm just really mad at him for what he did. I understand he was probably a nice person before now," she said, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. Yup... she is a lot like the old Ash.

Lolita "Lily" Savanna
Oak's Lab in Pallet Town

Lily looked to the Lucario and watched her movements, completely understanding them. Before following her though, she looked at the strangely armored trainer that was holding the other two of her pokeballs. "Yea... at the next Pokemon Center I'll transport them back and explain what happened to my parents..." she said, taking the other two Pokeballs from the trainer.

"With the lab gone, they don't have much use here and they're probably really shaken up..." she added. She sighed and put the pokeballs inside her backpack once more. "I'll let these two tend to you. I have Pokemon to look after at Professor Oak's ranch," she said, looking over at Oak. She didn't think Oak was ever coming back as she followed after the Lucario.

Soon, she came upon the ranch. Debris was littered everywhere and Pokemon lay here and there wounded. She took four pokeballs from her belt and each one opened up. "I need your help guys," she said.

An Altaria, Rapidash, Lanturn and Delcatty appeared from the pokeballs. "Rapidash, Delcatty, gather up the critically wounded Pokemon. Altaria, I need you to stay here and use Refresh to heal them. Lanturn, I'll need you to reenergize any injured electric Pokemon. Okay? Let's go everyone," she called. She knew this would tire out Altaria a lot but Altaria was always willing to give her life for other Pokemon.

Lily looked to the Lucario and smiled. "If you could, I could use your help as well Lucario. There will be uninjured Pokemon who will need reassurances as to their safety. Could you perhaps comfort them?" she asked the Aura Pokemon. She then looked up to notice a Gardevoir carrying the Professor's body. She held in tears and looked away. She had work to do as the first injured Pokemon was brought to her and she began her work.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-21-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:23 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

While Lilac was busy comforting the shaken up Pokemon, my Gardevoir and I managed to get some of the resident Pokemon to help us. The Sandslashes were busy digging a hole four feet in front of a large cherry blossom tree, while a Scyther and a few other bug types were hard at work cutting up lumber and crafting a coffin as directed by Lilly.

After the wool of some of the Flaffys were gathered and strewn along the bottom of the coffin, the Gardevoir lifted the Professor's body and set it into the coffin. The lid was closed upon it and sealed with String Shot. Lilly lifted the coffin with Psychic and set it down into the hole the Sandslahes dug. He let the Pokemon mourn the loss of their greatest friend as the hole was filled up. Several grass types worked to create blossoming flowers over the mound where the professor was buried.

The guy deserved alot better, but we didn't have the time for a full formal funeral. There was still the psycho responsible to deal with. The guy intended to kill Ash, and somehow I doubt he's giving up that easily. And now that the guy decided to kill Oak, I can guarantee that Ash will be the least of Darkness's worries. I never met Gary Oak in person, but considering he was Ash's most powerful rival, I knew he wouldn't sit idly by after this.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:47 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Pallet Town

"He was.." Ash replied to Holly with a sad smile, "He used to be on of the nicest people you'd ever meet, but something happened over the years to change him." He paused for a moment, then suddenly remembered Devan. "We have another brother, too; Devan Ketchum. I haven't seen him in awhile, though."

Ash found it both interesting and somewhat odd that Holly had been raised in Sinnoh. Why had she been kept so far away from the rest of her family for so long?

Pikachu shifted on Ash's shoulder, seeing Robert's Gardevoir using her Psychic to carry Professor Oak to the ranch behind the lab. He could tell just from the stiff look of Oak's body that he wasn't coming back. His ears and tail drooped, and he looked back to the conversating pair before him, remaining silent for Ash's sake.

Kiseki's attention shifted to the fallen Professor as Robert spoke, and sorrow instantly became apparent in his expression. He wanted to follow the group around back to the ranch, but he knew it would be too much right now to see Professor Oak buried.

Ichiru glanced at his twin, who had his head lowered somewhat, his hair shadowing his eyes. He put a hand on his shoulder, attempting to comfort him silently. The twins had practically grown up with Professor Oak. Although they hadn't lived much of their lives in Pallet Town, they'd always hung around in his lab, and he taught them about Pokemon, battling and everything relative. Kiseki had gotten more attached to Oak than Ichiru; almost like he was his own grandfather.

OoC: Gonna cut it off there, 'cause I don't know what else to write. =x

Old 08-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

Seems like the rest of the Pokemon are safe and back to full physical health. Emotional health, that was a different matter. Still, Pokemon have always been honest about their feelings. They never have ulterior motives. They'd never intentionally do something like this, not unless someone was commanding them to, a human warping the mind of a Pokemon to be evil. That's why I'll always take the word of a Pokemon over the word of a human any day.

I walked back through the destroyed lab and to the group, followed by my Gardevoir and Blaziken. My Lucario was finishing up with the other Pokemon. "If you want to go pay your last respects to Professor Oak, I suggest you do so now." I spoke before looking over at Ash.

"You're Ash. That man said he was your brother and it's evident he wants you dead. I'm sure if anyone has any idea of where we might be able to find him, you're it. I can also assume he's not going to stop until you are dead, so I suggest we leave this place as soon as possible. The longer we stay here, the more danger we're in." I spoke with a calm, intellectual tone of voice.

Lilac, my Lucario, came to me once she was done helping the Pokemon at the ranch. Sable and Lotus, my Luxray and Vaporeon also came over to me. "All of you girls get some rest, you did good." I spoke as I began recalling each of them to my Pokeballs with the exception of Lilac. I never kept her in a Pokeball unless it was necessary. I released my Arcanine Blaze and hopped up upon her back with Lilac sitting herself in front of me, leaning herself back against me.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-21-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:28 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Holly Ketchum
Pallet Town

Holly smiled sadly at Ash, still rubbing the back of her neck. Pachirisu saw the same thing Pikachu saw and looked at the poor Pokemon. Pachirisu hopped off her shoulder perch and approached the Electric Mouse, running up Ash's body and patting Pikachu on the shoulder. "Pachi pachi," she said, trying to comfort Pikachu. She hugged Pikachu, wrapping her squirrel like tail around his body.

Holly smiled at Pachirisu and looked at Ash. "Looks like Pachirisu likes Pikachu," she said, laughing lightly. Never having met or talked to Professor Oak or even really heard of him until her father told her of him, she didn't have much of an attachment to him so his death didn't affect her that badly as she also watched his body carried away, though she knew since Ash lived here that he was probably attached to him so she said nothing either.

"Well maybe we'll run into him or something. Actually, you kind of remind me of my dad. He looks a lot like you. Seems you got father's side of the family," she said, laughing lightly. She smiled at Ash and then remembered her mother. "Oh right! Where do you live again? I was actually on my way here to see mom on my father's behest but it seems that fate would have it different," she said, giving a small smile.

Lolita "Lily" Savanna
Professor Oak's ranch

Lily knew that behind her the Professor was being buried. Even the injured Pokemon, young and old, took a moment of silence while being treated. Altaria though was getting tired, but they were nearing the end of their treatment. Lily took a bottle out of her backpack and Altaria opened her mouth, drinking the sweet, energizing liquid. Altaria was back up to par and ready to finish the job as Delcatty brought the next injured Pokemon. They appeared to be getting less injured and that was a good thing. That meant almost all were treated.

As soon as she was done with healing the injured, she would send them off to Robert's Lucario to get some comfort from what just happened. The older ones though stood off to the side, mourning the loss of their home away from home and of their caretaker and friend. They talked mostly amongst themselves.

Soon, the last Pokemon, an Azurill, bounded over to the Lucario and curled up next to her, shaking from fright. Lily sighed and looked over at the mourning of those under the cherry blossom tree. She paid her own respects and followed after Robert. She came up to Ash and Holly and looked sadly at Ash as Robert spoke.

Her Pokemon surrounded her as well and she smiled at them all. "Thanks for your hard work guys. You need a rest," she said, returning them all to their pokeballs except Altaria. She then released her Gallade and gave Gallade some of the reenergizing and healing liquid she had given Altaria.

She looked to Robert then as he spoke and shook her head. "There are still the Pokemon of trainers to take care of, especially Ash's. We can't leave yet, especially if some Darkness goons intercept us. Ash won't be able to use any Pokemon but possibly Pikachu and Snorlax and I understand how strong they are, but I doubt Pikachu can take anymore damage and survive," she said, shaking her head.

((Btw I doubt there will be an aura trail cuz they DISAPPEARED they didn't walk/run away, they just vanished into thin air... REMEMBER?!))
Old 08-21-2010, 02:50 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Pallet Town

Ash smiled at Pachirisu as she hugged Pikachu, attempting to comfort him. He looked back to Holly as she mentioned their father.

"Really? I've never met him.. Maybe I can go up to Sinnoh sometime and visit him." He glanced back in the direction of his house at the mention of their mother. "It's right back there; the house on the left. I'm sure she'll be excited to see you."

His attention shifted to Robert as he spoke, and he could've sworn he felt his heart literally sink to his feet. He nodded, glancing at Lilly as she responded to him. It was true that his Pokemon needed to be tended to, but it was also true that they needed to move out of their current location - just incase Keiru sent someone else out after them. This seemed a bit like deja vu..except with Team Darkness out for his head rather than Team Rocket, and with different friends. Would he ever get away from these kinds of situations?

Old 08-21-2010, 03:08 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita and Holly
Pallet Town

Lily knew that look on Ash's face. She smiled at him with a wink. "I can tell how you feel Ash. I remember when Jessie, James and Meowth were always after Pikachu and I remember Team Aqua and Magma, too. You always seem to get mixed into these things," she said then looked to Robert.

"Look, I say we move in the morning, at dawn. Everyone could use a rest after this battle, including our Pokemon and Gallade and Altaria will tire out sooner or later, especially after that battle and especially after Altaria helped heal everyone at the ranch. I only gave them a liquid that would temporarily replace their energy. I need to give more extensive care to my Pokemon as well as other Pokemon. I can understand your haste because your Pokemon barely took damage but that's a different story for the rest of us."

Lily had a bit of an accusing tone on Robert. It was like he didn't care about any other Pokemon but his own. But she knew that was probably different, he was just in a hurry to get away and not be attacked. But they couldn't leave. The only Pokemon Lily had on hand that weren't tired out was Froslass, Delcatty and Rapidash.

Holly had been about to say something to Ash when Robert came and said they would leave. Holly glared at Robert and listened to what Lily said. She knew her Pokemon were in tip top shape except Pachirisu that much but still, she agreed with Lily.

"I agree with Lily as well. Besides, I have yet to meet my mom! I refuse to leave without seeing her and I suggest you stay here as well Ash. You won't be of much help on this journey with your Pokemon KO'd from your... I mean our brother."

It was obvious Holly and Lily weren't going to budge from their decisions. As it was, the day was beginning to end anyway, the sun low in the sky but not quite dusk yet.

"You can go ahead and leave if you want since you're so set on it but our Pokemon need tending to and I can't just take them on the journey injured or out of energy," Lily said.