Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness [RP]

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

I thought of what it was I wanted my Pokemon to do, letting my Gardevoir read my mind and transmit the thoughts to my Lucario and Blaziken. Gardevoir used Protect while the other two girls stood behind her. Next, once the attack was done, Lilac used Extreme Speed to run circles around Crystale's Pokemon, whipping up a bit of a whirlwind. Flare lunged up above the trapped trio and unleashed Overheat straight down. The attack would strike dead center of Lilac's running circle and the winds kicked up by Extreme Speed would create a hurricane of flame. Finally, Gardevoir would use Psychic to attack the Bulbasuar in the midst of the flame hurricane to strike on the grassy poison type's other weakness. All three would soon after head back to me and resume their triangle formation.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-21-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:47 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash Ketchum, Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Pallet Town

"Munchy!" Ash watched as his Pokemon was pummeled repeatedly by the Pikachu, finally sent flying back to land at his feet by another Thunderbolt. He knelt down, putting a hand on the fallen Pokemon. Pikachu raced back over to the two, nudging Munchy worriedly.

As he looked at his injured Pokemon, Ash could feel anger beginning to boil up inside of him. His eyes took on a dim shade of crimson, although he was silent for the time being.

"What he said. There is more than one person here who knows about your intent and no one is going to die today with me here."

Another trainer - a girl with brown hair - appeared now, jumping into battle herself with a Gallade. The girl behind Keiru also spoke up, her words freezing Ash in his tracks.

"My name is Holly Ketchum and no one and I mean no one! disrupts the tranquility of this planet and harms Pokemon and people! Especially a no good evil man like you!"

Ketchum? Ash repeated the name mentally. He never knew he had a sister... But then again, until three years ago, he hadn't remembered his other brother or mother.

A Pachirisu was with Holly, prepared for a fight.

"Let's see.... the girl has this trainer, so how about you face off with me and Holly?" The other female trainer spoke as Holly grin. It didn't take Ash long to recognize that grin as his own.

Count me in, too." One of the twins spoke up; the one in the red hoodie. "There's no way you're getting away with something like this!" Kiseki started to release the Pokemon in his ball, but Pachirisu ran out onto the field, cheeks sparking angrily. Kiseki started to protest, but decided against it, putting the ball away for the time being.

Beside him, Ichiru, although still quiet, nodded to Umbreon, who jumped out into the field as well.

OoC; Doesn't matter who the twins face; I'll just go with whatever. xD

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-21-2010, 12:54 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita "Lily" Savanna and Holly Ketchum
Pallet Town

Holly glared at the man who had just called her naive but shook it off. This was no time to get off her game. She looked to Edge as he sent out two powerful Pokemon. One that worried her was the Garchomp. She knew from experience that electric attacks wouldn't work on a Garchomp. But still, she had this other trainer to back her up.

Lily looked to Holly. "You ready, Holly?" she asked. Holly grinned and nodded. "Alright then. We'll take out Gengar first and then we'll focus on Garchomp," she said. Holly knew the older trainer had to be knowing what she was doing so she nodded.

"Pachirisu, use Thunderbolt on Gengar!"

Holly called her attack. Pachirisu's body glowed with yellow electricity before a powerful Thunderbolt came crashing toward Gengar. Lily however, reserved her attack for when Garchomp would come in to block Pachirisu's attack. Gallade had already established a mental link with Lily as well as with her other Pokemon.

Alright Gallade, follow that Thunderbolt and if Garchomp tries to intercept, take it down with a Psycho Cut, she called mentally to her Gallade, knowing full well that this person may use Garchomp as a shield against electrical attacks and even if he didn't, the Psycho Cut would hit Gengar with a super effective hit.

Gallade followed the orders and stayed under the Thunderbolt, hidden probably by the intense light it gave off. Gallade's arm blades began to glow blue as he got ready to slice with them at whatever opponent was there in front of them.

Holly and Lily heard the other two trainers join in and they merely nodded, allowing their attacks to continue. The battle wasn't really fair with a four vs. two match but they were the bad guys, they may need back up from the others.

Although Holly's last name rang a bell in Ash's head, Holly seemed to have no clue these two were her brothers, which meant she was in the same position as Ash when it came to not knowing about other family.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-21-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru,Crystale,Edge&Munchy
Pallet Town

"More people to beat." Edge laughed. "Luck is on my side today. I have been given four 'lucky' opponents. Go Drapion! Go Staraptor!"

Two more strong pokemon appeared in front of Edge.

The Thunderbolt crashed into Gengar, and it stumbled back two steps, stunned slightly, but mostly unharmed, if not a bit annoyed. Garchomp stepped forward, and grabbed Gallade in mid-air, throwing it back, but leaving it unharmed, stopping the attack.

"Staraptor Brave Bird! Drapion Cross Poison! Garchomp Dragon Rush! Gengar Shadow Punch!" Edge shouted.

His four Pokemon charged forward rapidly, giving, possibly, a couple of moments to react.

"Piplup Bubble Beam!" Crystale shouted.

Piplup fired bubbles at the oncoming flames, causing the flames to split away from Piplup and spiral towards Bulbasaur and Chimchar.

"Chimchar, divert those flames in all directions outwards! Take down the dust cloud!" Crystale shouted. "Bulbasaur, Protect!"

Munchy struggled to stand, but managed to stand up.

"Give up already Munchy! You stand no chance. Pikachu, teach him a lesson!" Keiru growled.

Pikachu obeyed, and began pummeling Munchy like it had done earlier, disappearing, and reappearing, bashing Munchy and repeating it.

Bulbasaur used Protect, but the flames still hurt it a lot. Its body was scorched badly as the flames licked at it. Chimchar managed to divert the flames, launching them in all directions. The flames shot into the cloud spinning around the trio, and lit up the cloud, small holes appearing, just as big as pebbles.

Suddenly, the cloud enclosed on the trio, the flames licking even more at the skin of Bulbasaur, but it held, barely.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:21 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum, Ichiru and Kiseki
Pallet Town

The male lieutenant sent out a Staraptor and Drapion, not hesitating to order their attacks.

"Use Quick Attack to dodge, then give 'em a Shockwave!" Kiseki ordered. Pachirisu charged forward quickly, shifting out of the way just in time to miss the Cross Poison attack. However, when she fired her Shockwave, she aimed it for the attacking Staraptor instead.

"Faint Attack, Umbreon." Ichiru commanded. The Moonlight Pokemon disappeared, reappearing again near Garchomp and preparing a strike.

Munchy struggled to stand, which surprised Ash. He'd thought that he wouldn't be able to get up again - not after being attacked like that.

"Give up already Munchy! You stand no chance. Pikachu, teach him a lesson!" The opposing Lightning Mouse obliged, repeatedly attacking Munchy as it had before.

Ash growled, his eyes burning a deeper red. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Pikachu suddenly jumped in front of Munchy, unleashing a powerful bolt of lightning. Ash had to step back a few steps to avoid being caught in the attack. He couldn't have called that a Thunderbolt.. possibly a Thunder attack, although somehow it seemed stronger...

OoC; Bleh, fail.

Old 08-21-2010, 01:23 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita and Holly
Pallet Town

Lily sharpened her mind as Gallade's Psycho Cut was blocked and he was thrown back. However, he backflipped and landed on his feet easily and stood up, ready for more. Lily grinned and looked at Holly. She couldn't worry about Ash's battle right now, but she kept a focused ear on it, ready to intervene with a Pokemon.

Holly grinned as the Thunderbolt hit. "Yes! That HAD to do some damage!" she said. But as she saw the Gengar get up, she gritted her teeth. This Gengar was one tough cookie.

When a Shadow Punch was called, Lily knew there would be no way of avoiding it. And Holly seemed to realize it, too.

"Get in front of that Shadow Punch!" she called to Pachirisu.

Pachirisu barely dodged Garchomp's Dragon Rush as she jumped in front of the Shadow Punch meant for Gallade. Lily watched as Pachirisu was sent flying. Holly ran after Pachirisu and jumped catching her in mid-air.

Holly looked at Pachirisu, who seemed to be still ready to fight but pretty badly injured. Holly glared down at Pachirisu in anger. She couldn't put Pachirisu back into that fight. She then smiled at her.

"You're in no condition for a fight Pachirisu. Take a rest," she said. Pachirisu didn't like it but knew Holly was telling the truth. With that, she set Pachirisu on the ground and returned to the battle.

Meanwhile, Lily had been planning her next move, and seeing as Umbreon had Garchomp handled...

Alright, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought, old friend. Let's head up with a Psychic on Gengar and Drapion, she thought to Gallade.

Gallade nodded and with that his eyes began to glow a light blue. Gengar was engulfed with a light blue aura, along with Drapion, who both floated into the air.

Now slam them against each other and then throw them to the ground.

Gallade then moved his hands together and both Gengar and Drapion collided together before floating up once more and then being slammed into the ground.

Alright, now keep them floating and use Aerial Ace two times, she added.

As they floated up from the ground, Gallade rushed at them at a pretty high speed, intent on hitting one then the other as they stayed paralyzed with Psychic, which would soon break after he hit his first target, which was Drapion.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-21-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

Once the flames had died out and the winds were gone, I could see the damage. Bulbasaur was still standing, but not by much. I heard the trainer call for Protect, so that must have been what saved it. Still, it wouldn't be able to pull off Protect twice in a row, and the dust cloud would prevent Solar Beam or Morning Sun from working effectively. It was time to put the Grass/poison type down.

I thought my next commands to my Gardevoir. Lilac, my Lucario, would use Extreme Speed once more, but this time she would use it to get behind Chimchar and attempt to land a Mach Punch in an attempt to send it flying forwards. Flare would come in from the front. I anticipate that the Piplup would try to intercept. In fact, I wanted it to. My Blaziken was heading for Chimchar's front, but her true goal would be to hit Piplup with Thunder Punch, which she would use once she could dodge and get within striking range.

All of this, however, was to mask my true target: Bulbasaur. While my other two girls went to work, Lilly my Gardevoir would use a powerful Psychic attack directly at Bulbasaur's mind, hitting on the poison typing weakness to attempt to faint it.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-21-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:56 AM
Kaioo Offline

Edge,Munchy&Keiru&Crystale
Pallet Town

"Garchomp, jump NOW!" Edge shouted, as Garchomp narrowly dodged the Umbreon's attack. "Now slam all your weight down on top of the Umbreon!"

"Drapion tilt yourself slightly, and use Cross Poison just as the attack is about to hit you!" Edge shouted. "Gengar faze out of the Psychic bubble, and use Shadow Punch on Pachirisu!"

"Staraptor Aerial Ace on Gallade after Drapion!" Edge shouted.

"Bulbasaur, eat this!" Crystale shouted, and threw a berry towards Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur ate the berry, and recovered somewhat, enough, to possibly, if it was lucky, stay up from a Psychic attack, but most likely wouldn't stand.

"Piplup jump on top of Chimchar and spin around, Chimchar spin as well. Chimchar use Flamethrower and surround yourself with flames! Piplup Hydro Pump!" Crystale shouted.

Piplup did as commanded and began spinning on top of Chimchar, who began spinning too. The duo were enveloped in flames, when water suddenly shot out of the flames, surrounding Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur, take Gardevoir head on and use Razor Leaf!" Crystale smiled.

Her Fire-Water shield movement never ceased to give her a slight smile.

"You begin to bore me greatly, brother. It is time I end this now!" Keiru growled, a dark aura erupting around him, his eyes turning pure red.

Keiru's voice also changed, sounding more demonic.

"By the heavens themselves, I shall destroy you Ash Ketchum! If I have to bring down the heavens I shall do so!" Keiru roared.(oh by the heavens i mean thunder etc :P) "Pikachu fire a Thunderbolt into the air!"

Pikachu did as commanded, and fired a massive Thunderbolt into the sky. Noise erupted through the air as the sky set alight for several moments, before a thunder storm appeared out of nowhere. Thunder shot towards the ground, erupting in a triangle around Pikachu, and solely Pikachu(Keiru's). Darkness surrounded the bolts, and enveloped Pikachu in a blinding flash of light.

The light subsided, and sparks flew out of Keiru's Pikachu in all directions. A large spark shot off and crashed into Professor Oak's laboratory, destroying it in seconds. Pikachu's eyes glowed red, the same shade as Keiru's.

"Thunderbolt now!" Keiru shouted.

Thunder shot down from the thunderstorm above, and shot into Pikachu, before erupting forwards in one massive bolt at Ash's Pikachu, and Munchy. Munchy struggled to get up, and saw the massive attack heading its way.

"Munchlax!" Munchy shouted, shoving Pikachu out of the way, and taking the Thunderbolt.

Munchy disappeared inside the bolt of thunder, and an explosion erupted, a dust cloud enveloping where Munchy stood. When it subsided, a massive crater was where Munchy had stood, about 5 foot deep.

A bright light erupted from the crater, and a large Snorlax was stood in the crater. It roared as it pulled itself out of the crater, and stood towering in front of the Pikachu.

Old 08-21-2010, 02:12 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita and Holly
Pallet Town

Lily was surprised as Gengar was able to break a super effective move on it. Gallade had, however, already been turning toward Drapion and was too late to dodge the Cross Poison. Gallade was shot backwards from the attack before an Aerial Ace hit him and he landed badly injured on the ground.

"Gal... lade..."

Gallade tried to get up but he was hit with poison and double that with a super effective attack, it wasn't pretty. Lily was getting tired of these shaningans and returned Gallade to his Pokeball.

As Lily choose another Pokeball, Holly had finally decided her next Pokemon. Both gals looked at each other and nodded, before sending out their Pokemon.

"Froslass let's go!"

"Absol, help me out!"

Both of them threw their pokeballs out to the field. The first to appear was the ice and ghost type Froslass, followed by the dark disaster Pokemon, Absol.

Both were ready for battle as once more a link was established mentally with Froslass with help from Gallade despite being in his Pokeball.

Alright Froslass, aim an Ice beam at Staraptor and if dodged, direct it to Garchomp. If someone gets in close with an attack, stop what you're doing and use Confuse Ray.

"Alright Absol, let's go, use Psycho Cut on that Gengar!"

Froslass put his hands in front of him and a light blue-white ball was formed, from which then an Ice Beam was shot at Staraptor.

Absol followed up with his own move, running at Gengar at almost the speed of an Aerial Ace, the scythe on the side of his head glowing blue as he rushed at Gengar. As he rushed at Gengar, he would swing his head, firing blue arcs of energy at the Gengar, waiting to get in a close range attack on him.

Just then, a large explosion caught Holly and Lily's attention. Their Pokemon were too into the fight to be distracted and Lily's eyes widened greatly as she saw the Professor lab explode. She thought about how not long ago she had just been there, delivering three new Pokemon to him. Her eyes narrowed greatly. She was on fire now and she returned her eyes back to the battle, totally focused on beating the crap out of these bad guys.

Froslass, give it the best you've got for Pokemon and people around the world! she cried out to her Pokemon mentally. This probably would make Froslass' attacks stronger now as he put everything he had into them.

Holly's reaction was only a bit similar to Lily's since she had never met the people that were housed in the lab. However, she knew there were people and Pokemon probably killed in that explosion and that fueled her just as much as Lily.

"Give this fight everything you've got Absol! For Pokemon and humans everywhere!" she yelled.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-21-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:26 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Pallet Town

Ichiru cursed under his breath as the Garchomp crashed down on Umbreon, seemingly paralyzing him for the time being. He could tell there was still some fight left in him, but it didn't look as though he could move just yet. But in a battle like this, that was the worst thing that could happen.

"Can you get up?"

Umbreon began struggling to rise to his feet, glaring at the Garchomp while doing so. It seemed as though an eternity passed before he stood, shaking the dust from his ebony fur.

"Use Shadow Ball."

Since it was in the middle of one attack, Pachirisu was unable to dodge or even really see the Shadow Punch coming her way.

"Pachirisu, look out!"

The white and blue squirrel tried to turn around and intercept, but was too late. The Shadow Punch attack collided with her, sending her flying backwards. Kiseki ran forward, catching her in his arms as she fell - much like Holly had done earlier. Odd that they'd been taken out the same way...

"Are you okay?" He looked down at his Pokemon worriedly, who responded with a simple glare toward the battle. "Take a rest." Kiseki allowed her to climb up onto his shoulder again as he pulled out a Pokeball, tossing it into the air. "Espeon, go!" A lavendar Pokemon appeared in a flash of white light, instantly taking a battle stance. "Use Psybeam on Staraptor!"

"You begin to bore me greatly, brother. It is time I end this now!" Keiru growled, and the faint aura around him erupted into a darker, more menacing shade as his eyes turned pure red. "By the heavens themselves, I shall destroy you Ash Ketchum! If I have to bring down the heavens I shall do so! Pikachu fire a Thunderbolt into the air!"

The opposing Lightning Mouse obeyed, sending a powerful bolt of lightning into the sky. Thunder erupted and the sky set alight for a few moments, and a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. Lightning shot toward the ground, enveloping Keiru's Pikachu in a triangle. Darkness surrounded the bolts, and it was enveloped in a bright light.

When the light subsided, sparks flew every which way, one of which shot off toward the Pokemon lab, destroying it in seconds. This caught the twins' attention, as well as Ash's. There was no way Professor Oak or any of the other people in that lab had survived that. Ash didn't have the time to even think about it, for Keiru's Pikachu's eyes turned red seconds after, and Keiru ordered a Thunderbolt, which shot down from the sky above, using Pikachu as an outlet to fire it at Munchy and Ash's own Pikachu.

"Munchlax!" Munchy jumped in the way at the last second, shoving Pikachu out of harm's way as he took the hit, being enveloped in dust and lightning. When the dust cleared, all that could be seen was a crater nearly five foot deep where his Pokemon had previously been.

"Munchy!" Ash ran to the edge of the crater after scooping Pikachu up into his arms. A bright light erupted from the crater then, bringing him to shield his eyes with one hand. When the light subsided, a Snorlax stood in the crater. With a roar, it pulled itself out of the crater, towering over Keiru's Pikachu.

"You..evolved..." Ash was obviously in shock, although truly glad that his Pokemon was alright. He glanced back at Professor Oak's lab, the impact of what had just happened hitting him now. His eyes became a bright red color, glowing dimly. He looked up at the towering Snorlax, speaking almost without emotion. "Body Slam."

OoC: Discussion thread has finally been created. :P http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...93#post3173893

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-21-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

Lilac followed her attack through, taking the punishment of the twin attacks to try and strike Chimchar as hard as she could with Mach Punch. Afterwords, she used Extreme Speed to return to Robert's side.

Flare however quickly broke away from her attack. She was smart enough to avoid the wall and strike at Bulbasaur while it was attacking Lilly the Gardevoir, using a lightning-fast Blaze Kick.

I mentally communicated with Gardevoir to use Wish, then to use Calm Mind to raise her defensive and offensive power. Lilly used her Wish power before the leaves struck her. She endured the attack, using Calm Mind to empower both her special offense and special defense.

Since the opponent used a berry, I felt it only fair to use something myself. I handed Lilac a Sitrus Berry to help restore some of her health. Once Lilly was free of the Razor Leaf attack, She then would launch a more powerful Psychic attack at Bulbasaur, if it wasn't fainted, and try to toss it at Chimchar. If Bulbasaur was KO'd by Flare, she would use it on the water-fire barrier to try and crush the attacks upon Piplup and Chimchar while Wish's healing power was by that time taking effect upon Lilly's injured body.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru,Edge&Crystale
Pallet Town

"I tire of this. Ash, I shall take you on another time." Keiru frowned, and returned his Pikachu just as Munchy slammed into the ground where Pikachu had been. "Let's go."

Keiru,Crystale,Edge and their Pokemon vanished suddenly.

"You always ruin my fun." Crystale's voice trailed off.

Munchy
Pallet Town

Munchy struggled to get itself stood back up, and sighed. It missed being tiny.

OOC:
sucky post but sorry :P

Old 08-21-2010, 03:00 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Holly and Lolita
Pallet Town

Absol skidded to a stop as Gengar suddenly disappeared. Absol looked around and growled, not liking that his fight had been disrupted. Froslass stopped his ice beam with surprise as Staraptor just disappeared.

Lily glared at the thin air. "COWARDS!" she yelled as the girl's voice faded. She was angry about the lab and she raised a fist in the air. Her Froslass came over and tapped her on the shoulder and she shook her head, snapping out of it. She smiled solemnly at Froslass. "I'm fine, thanks. Take a rest Froslass," she said, returning Froslass to his pokeball.

Holly watched Lily and looked at where everyone had just been. She glared at the spot. You'll pay sooner or later Team Darkness, she thought to herself, taking out Absol's Pokeball. She retured him to his pokeball and Lily looked to the group as Holly took out a Max Potion and sprayed it on Pachirisu. Instantly, Pachirisu was looking better and felt good enough to climb up onto her shoulder perch.

Holly approached the group with Lily. Lily looked to Ash's Pokemon and smiled at him. "I can treat Pikachu if you need me to, Ash, since the lab is destroyed..." she said, trailing off at that. She noticed Ash's eye color but said nothing as she turned to Robert as well. "If you can get me to a house, I can use some of the supplies I brought and whip up some healing medicine for all of your Pokemon," Lily offered.

Holly nodded and looked at Lily. "That would be good for my Pachirisu. Thank you," she said, smiling. It was obvious though that despite their demeanors, there was a heaviness in both of their voices due to the devastation of the lab.

"I should also introduce myself. I'm Lolita Savanna but you can call me Lily for short," she said, smiling. Holly nodded and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. "Yea and you probably heard me shout my name earlier," she said, laughing a bit nervously at that.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:03 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Pallet Town

Ash scowled as Keiru and his companions disappeared suddenly, along with their Pokemon. He walked over to Munchy and patted him softly (he did stand up, right? o.o).

"You did well, Munchy. Thanks." He looked up at the towering Snorlax that used to be the Munchlax who perched himself on his shoulder. "This new size will take some getting used to, huh?"

Pikachu stared at the remains of Oak's lab, his ears falling flat against his head in sadness. Ash followed his Pokemon's gaze, the sorrow of their loss hitting him heavily. He couldn't understand what had change Keiru so much over time. He wasn't even the same person now, it seemed...and what was up with the black aura and red eyes? Or the darkness in his Pokemon's attacks? The only reason Ash's eyes turned red was because is was a side effect from something Team Rocket had done to brainwash him. Was that what had happened to Keiru?

"I can treat Pikachu if you need me to, Ash, since the lab is destroyed..."If you can get me to a house, I can use some of the supplies I brought and whip up some healing medicine for all of your Pokemon. "I should also introduce myself. I'm Lolita Savanna but you can call me Lily for short."

The two female trainers had approached Ash while he was thinking. The sound of another voice snapped him back to reality.

The other girl, whom Ash had heard speak her name earlier, rubbed the back of her head, "Yea and you probably heard me shout my name earlier."

He looked over at the two, giving the best smile he could muster at the moment. "Sure. You can come back to my house for a rest and all. It should be a good place for you to do that." He paused, realizing he hadn't introduced himself yet. "Keiru's probably informed you all already, but my name is Ash. Ash Ketchum. It's nice to meet you all."

He looked up at the twins and the other boy not too far off. "What about you guys?"

Kiseki, whose hair had previously hid his eyes, looked up sharply at being spoken to, appearing caught off guard somewhat. Ash noticed his eyes glistened faintly with water, and his gaze softened.

"Kiseki..." The boy in the hoodie spoke softly, "Kiseki Kagami. And this is my brother, Ichiru." The elder twin waved when acknowledged, but remained silent.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-21-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:08 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

With the immediate threat gone, we could focus on more dire concerns. The Professor's lab was struck by the lightning attack. I wasn't sure of anyone was in there when it hit, and there was also all of the Pokemon at the ranch behind it to worry about.

I headed over to the lab and took out one Pokeball. "Use Surf to douse the flames." I commanded as my Vaporeon came out of her Pokeball. The water Eeveelution pulled the oxygen and hydrogen from the air around her to create a mini tidal wave to wash over the building and douse the flames. Afterwords, I opened the door to see what the damage inside was like.

"Lilac, use Aura Sight to see if there's any survivors in here. If you find any, I want you and Lilly to help get them out safely." I spoke in a calm tone of voice. Taking out my Pokenav, I used the phone feature to make a call to Professor Birch.

"Hello Professor Birch? Yes, I've arrived in Pallet Town. Your information from Oak was correct, there is a new criminal team here, and one of them just destroyed the lab and attempted to kill Ash Ketchum, your old acquaintance I believe. The attacker, oddly enough, identified himself as Ash's brother. I'm not sure if he is their leader or an admin, but that is all I have so far. We're looking to see if Oak is at the lab and if he's alright. I'll talk to you soon." I finished up before searching the wreckage, or at least what was left of the lab.