Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness [RP]

OoC: Sign ups still open, anyone who wants to join. Everyone is permitted to create another character at any time, just make sure you can keep up with them all.

IC:Ash Ketchum
Pallet Town

Ash couldn't believe it. This masked man, a complete stranger, had demolished his entire team with just one of his own Pokemon. He was down to only two Pokemon now; Pikachu and Munchy. His fists clenched at his sides as he glared at the man across the way. Beside him, Pikachu's cheeks sparked angrily and he looked up to Ash, eagerly awaiting the command to battle.

"Pikachu, go." The raven haired Trainer's tone was calm, but his eyes burned with frustration and confusion. Who the heck was this guy? He'd come out of nowhere and demanded a battle, but hadn't given a reason as to why.

As Pikachu bounded out on the battlefield, Ash noticed something on the man's uniform; a golden 'D' on the shoulder.

"Citizens of Kanto are warned of this new band of troublemakers known as Team Darkness. They are normally seen wearing black uniforms with a golden 'D' on the front. Be wary of this organization, and be sure to report any sightings to your local authorities."

Ash's gaze narrowed at the realization of who this person was. He'd watched a news broadcasting not too long before leaving the house this morning about the new criminal organization known as Team Darkness. This man before him suited the description perfectly.

"Give 'em a Thunderbolt!"

Pikachu instantly obliged, sending out the energy he'd stored in his cheeks in a powerful lightning bolt.

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
En route to Pallet Town

"It'll be fun visiting Professor Oak again after all of this time, don'tcha think?" Kiseki looked over to his brother, his hands behind his head. A blue and white squirrel-like Pokemon scampered excitedly around his feet as he walked, being careful not to trip up her trainer.

"Should be." The elder twin responded shortly, glancing down at the Umbreon walking beside him, his gaze directly ahead.

Kiseki's arms dropped back to his sides and he frowned. "You're no fun, Ichiru..." He looked ahead, down the path they were currently walking. He couldn't see the town yet, which bothered him greatly, being the impatient person he was. He looked back to his twin and grinned, "C'mon, I'll race you there! Let's go, Pachirisu!"

"Wait--!" Ichiru's call was in vain, for Kiseki had already run off ahead, the energetic squirrel-like Pokemon at his heels. With a sigh, he broke into a run, chasing after his brother with Umbreon at his heels.

OoC: Lol fail... Enough to get the roleplay started, though.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness [RP]

??(Keiru)
Pallet Town

The Thunderbolt shot forward, and enveloped Tyranitar in the electricity. The pokemon struggled under the velocity of pain streaking through its body. Pain it had not felt in a long time. It collapsed to the floor, and the masked man returned Tyranitar to its Pokeball.

"Lucky. But you won't be so lucky against this!" the man shouted, throwing a pokeball into the air.

The pokeball erupted open, releasing his Pikachu. It growled at Ash's Pikachu, and its cheeks sparked with electricity as it prepared an attack.

"Your move, Ash." The man said, smiling underneath his helmet when he said Ash, hopefully unnerving him as to how he knew his name.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:27 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita "Lily" Savanna
Pallet Town

Lily smiled as she entered the small town of Pallet Town. It was a quaint place, peaceful and beautiful. She reached behind her and rummaged through the side of her sporty pink and white backpack, bringing out three pokeballs. "These Pokemon are all in good shape. The Professor will love them! And Tracy will, too," she said, smiling. They were a well raised team of Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander and though still a bit smaller than others, they were very healthy. She had enjoyed helping raising them and she couldn't wait to show them off to Professor Oak.

She came to Professor Oak's laboratory and ran up the steps all the way to the large lab. There, she rapped on the door and it automatically opened as Tracy greeted her. "Oh hey there! You must be Lolita, am I right?" he asked. Lily laughed and smiled at Tracy. "Yup! But you can call me Lily. I think you'll be pleased with these little guys," she said, smiling.

"Great, come on in!" Tracy said, leading Lily inside. Lily smiled as she looked around the lab. "I'll go get Professor Oak! Just wait right there!" he said, running off. Lily laughed lightly and smiled, knowing that this was Ash's hometown. She wondered if he would be here and she set the pokeballs on a table.

Just then, Professor Oak walked in and greeting Lily. "Great to finally meet you face-to-face Lily," he said, smiling. Lily bowed and smiled at Professor Oak. "And an honor to meet the infamous Professor Oak," she said. Oak laughed and smiled at Lily. "Well, the honor is mine then. Let's have a look see at the Pokemon then," he said, smiling.

Lily nodded and tapped each Pokeball twice. In an instant, the pokeballs opened and each new Pokemon appeared. "Char char!" Charmander greeted happily. Bulbasaur, however, was more of the shy type and hid behind Squirtle, who just looked around, curious about his new home. "My my! These three are in great condition!" Oak said as he examined them.

Lily smiled, putting a hand behind her neck. "Well yea. You weren't expecting anything less were you?" she asked, laughing lightly. Oak smiled and shook his head. "Not at all," he said. "Great! Well I have some contests that are waiting for me in Kanto so I should get going," she said, bowing once more. "Of course! Good luck in your contests Lily. I hope this time you win the Ribbon Cup," Oak said. Tracy nodded. "After the hard work you've been doing, I wouldn't expect anything less!" Tracy said.

Lily laughed nervously and smiled at Tracy and Oak. "Thanks guys. A pleasure meeting you all. Goodbye!" she called, running out of the Professor laboratory. She looked toward Pallet Town as she did, only to see a large thunderbolt go up into the air. "Wait... can it be?" she asked herself, running toward the thunderbolt as it disappeared.

Lily made it to the area only to stop and hide as she saw Ash there, battling some odd masked dude. Ash's Pikachu seemed to be fresh into the battling, so there was no need to do anything. However, her observant eyes captured the D on the man's shoulder and they widened as she hid herself completely from view by staying between two buildings that were behind Ash. Can that guy be from where I think he is? That team I've been hearing rumors about? she thought to herself, peeking from behind the wall again. It seemed Ash had things under control and she wasn't about to mess up his momentum. Instead, she silently rooted for Ash.

Holly Ketchum
Pallet Town

Holly smiled at the crisp air that surrounded the large outskirts of Pallet Town. The Pachirisu on her shoulder did the same thing and they both exhaled. "Aaaah! Smell that air, Pachirisu? It's been a while since our last adventure, huh?" she asked, looking at the Pachirisu. "Pachi pachi!" she said excitedly, wavng at everything around them.

Holly smiled happily before her thoughts drifted to her father. He had said that Pallet Town is where she would find her mother and more but what did more mean? He always had a way with words, leaving her senseless like now. She shook her head as Pachirisu climbed on top of her head. Holly laughed at Pachirisu and looked up at the blue and white squirrel Pokemon.

"Yea, let's just get to Pallet Town and let mom explain everything, huh?" she asked, taking out guide book from her fanny pack. "Okay let's see... Pallet Town should be dead ahead," she said and just as she stopped to put the guide book out of her face, she saw Pallet Town. "Alright! We're here Pachirisu! Now we just have to find my mom's house," she said, pumping a fist into the air. "Pachi!" Pachirisu cried, mimicking her movement.

With that, Holly began to run. Her stomach was on empty anyway and she couldn't wait to see what kind of cook her mom was. However, a Thunderbolt into the air stoppd them in their tracks as Holly looked at it. "Whoa.... that was one powerful Thunderbolt, Pachirisu... let's go see if it's a battle!" she said with a grin, hoping to challenge the winner.

With that, she set off in the direction of the Thunderbolt, Pachirisu running alongside her on the ground now. She didn't realize what the potential situation could be at all as she ran towards the powerful Thunderbolt.

Holly skidded to a stop behind a masked man as she spotted the two battlers. She spread her legs out like she always did when preparing for a fight (much in the manner of Ash), and Pachirisu jumped up onto her shoulder. She had no clue what she was in for as she stood there. "Hey, mind if I battle the winner?" she called. But something was off about the man as she relaxed, looking at him. She stared at him for a moment but mentally shrugged and waited for their responses, not noticing Lolita nor the D that was on the masked man's shoulder since she was standing just behind him. The Pachirisu sitting on her left shoulder looked just as determined as Ash's Pikachu would be when preparing for a battle.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

Five days at sea was driving me nuts. All I could do was train my Pokemon and focus on some contest moves, cooking up some combinations. If anything it took my mind off of the constant back and forth of the boat. I guess I'll never get used to sea travel. Ironic considering I lived on an island and had to take ships from Hoenn to Sinnoh and back, and now to here in order to see if what Professor Birch had heard from Professor Oak was indeed a real and viable threat.

Land was just ahead of us now, and from there I could see a bolt of lightning crackling from the land. Something was going on. I intended to find out what. Professor Birch told me there had been some nasty going-ons in Kanto. I was wondering if what I could see from the boat was a trainer fight or something worse. Still, I couldn't do anything until the boat had landed. I felt rather anxious to get off this barge.

Once the small boat landed in port, I hopped down with my backpack on my back. My lovely trio of Flare, Lilly and Lilac landed beside me. There was little that could stand against my Lucario, Gardevoir and Blaziken. Of the six I brought with me, these girls were my all-star team. These three girls have been my most powerful and dependable, bot in gyms and in contests. Individually, each one had their strengths and weaknesses. In tag battles however, they often dominated.

"Let's go check it out." I spoke to my Pokemon. All four of us headed for the battle scene. I could easily make out one of the battlers. Ash Ketchum was a rather famous name. He was one of the few accredited with bringing down Magma and Aqua, the team that many years ago, their feud resulted in the death of my parents. But the other guy didn't exactly look like the friendly sort.

A few others, spectators I presumed. One of which was calling dibs on the winner. Oh well, at the very least it should be an entertaining battle to watch. However, the D on the shoulder unnerved me. Most criminal teams always wear some letter insignia. I'd have to wait to see what happens next.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-20-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Just to let everyone know ahead of time, Kaioo gave me permission to bunny his Pikachu (very minor) for this post...saves about six or seven more, as well as some time. :3

IC: Ash Ketchum
Pallet Town

Ash was surprised that the Tyranitar fell so quickly. The rest of his team hadn't even left a scratch, it seemed...yet one attack from Pikachu had completely zapped all of its energy.

"Lucky. But you won't be so lucky against this!" After returning his Tyranitar to its Pokeball, the man threw another out, and a Pikachu appeared in a flash of white. Ash's own Pikachu tensed as it growled, its cheeks sparking instantly upon release.

"Your move Ash."

The raven haired man was temporarily caught off guard, hearing his name come from the stranger. How did he possibly know his name? He'd never run into any Team Darkness members before...

"How do you know my name?" His gaze narrowed as Pikachu's cheeks began sparking. Although he awaited an answer, he called out an order to his Pokemon, "Try another Thunderbolt!" Even though the opponent was an Electric type as well - the same Pokemon, in fact - Ash still hoped to at least temporarily immobolize it with the Thunderbolt long enough to get a more powerful hit in. In this case, it didn't really help that pretty much all of Pikachu's attacks were electric.

Pikachu obeyed, firing off another powerful Thunderbolt attack. However, this was dodged with ease, catching the Lightning Mouse off guard. It growled, continuing to fire at its opponent, regardless of whether or not Ash had ordered more than one. Two more attacks were fired, both dodged just as easily as the first.

"How is that Pikachu so fast...?" Ash muttered to himself as he watched his opponent's Pokemon. He noticed a girl standing behind the man, a Pachirisu with her.

"Hey, mind if I battle the winner?"

"Um..." Ash was caught off by the question. Did she know who this guy was? Or maybe she didn't really care...

Pikachu shot one last Thunderbolt, bringing Ash's attention back to the battle. The aim for this one was off, instead shooting toward the man rather than the Pokemon itself.

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Pallet Town

"Kiseki, wait up!" Ichiru finally caught up with the younger twin, who had finally stopped - just at the entrance to the town.

"You've gotten slow." Kiseki smirked at his brother, who responded to him with a scowl. "Well, either way, let's go see--" A Thunderbolt shot into the air then, not too far away from where they were standing. "What was that?"

"I don't know.. Maybe there's a battle or something going on." Ichiru's response probably wasn't heard, for Kiseki had already run off in the direction of the attack. He sighed, once again following his brother.

It wasn't long at all before the twins arrived at a battle scene; between two Pikachus. One of the trainers, wearing a green and black hat, strongly resembled Ash Ketchum, whom both twins had spotted on the news not too long ago, talking about a prophecy he and another group of trainers had been given by Dialga. There was a girl standing behind the other man with a Pachirisu, and another trainer was off to the side; a man with silver (or is it white?) hair, a Lucario, Gardevoir and Blaziken standing with him. What really caught both twins' attention was the fact that the other man was wearing a black suit with a golden 'D'.

"Ichiru! That guy's from Team Darkness!" Kiseki spoke the obvious in a harsh whisper, his eyes fixed on the battle as the Trainer's Pikachu fired a series of Thunderbolt attacks, all of which to no avail. His Pachirisu has stopped at his feet, watching the battle with interest. "Should we help?" His emerald eyes flickered to his brother, concern now apparent.

"No, just wait.. The Trainer seems to be holding his own..."

OoC: Ugh, braindead already. Sorry it took so long ><;

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-20-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Kaioo Offline

??
Pallet Town

"How do you know my name?" Ash asked.

"Oh come on, by now you should know who I am." the man sighed as his Pikachu dodged attack after attack.

The fourth attack was way off course, and collided with the masked man. Sparks sizzled around him, but he didn't flinch. His helmet shattered, and fell to the floor, revealing his face for the first time. His eyes swirled black, turning red for just a moment.

He smiled.

"Now you finally see my face. I was getting bored of hiding myself." Keiru smirked. "It's been a long time, brother"

"Pikachu, finish this now, I tire of this battle." Keiru commanded. "Thunderbolt!"

Keiru's Pikachu shot a Thunderbolt towards Ash's Pikachu, the Thunderbolt surrounded by what looked like darkness. The Thunderbolt shot forward rapidly, faster than the blink of an eye.

Edge&Crystale
Pallet Town

Two figures suddenly appeared alongside Keiru.

"Oh joys a battle." Edge sighed.

"You've been gone for two minutes. That's a record. A battle has never lasted this long for you." Crystale moaned, as if annoyed by the fact.

"Crystale, ssh. You'll put him off." Edge growled.

Old 08-20-2010, 11:48 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita "Lily" Savanna
Pallet Town

Lily watched the intense fight from her corner. She watched with wide eyes as a teenage girl just bid dibs on the winner. Was the girl insane?! She shook her head and came a bit out of the ally to watch just as another spectator joined. She looked at him and recognized him to be a trainer. Two more spectators joined. This battle was attracting a lot of attention apparently but her eyes focused back onto the match.

Suddenly, one of Pikachu's Thunderbolts missed, hitting the masked man dead on. She watched with observative eyes before they widened as the mask broke to reveal someone that looked almost exactly like Ash, but a darker version. It was confirmed they were related as the man called Ash his brother.

So Ash had a brother and I didn't know it? she thought but once more she watched as a Thunderbolt with dark energy surrounding it flew at Pikachu with such speed, not even Lily would have enough time to get Gallade out to use protect and block it. She kept in the urge to yell dodge it, knowing it would throw Ash off his game as she just continued to watch.

Just then, something else threw her off as two more people joined this man by his side. They were definitely a part of Team Darkness alright and she wasn't liking this one bit. She kept her cool though as she watched, knowing Ash could handle himself.

Holly Ketchum
Pallet Town

Holly noticed the battle was gaining a lot of spectators as two others joined the area. Holly put her hands on her hips but was happy she called dibs on the winner first. But still, something told her this man was not what he appeared to be.

She watched as his Pikachu dodged the other Pikachu's Thunderbolts with seeming ease, at which point the unmasked man looked at her and she looked at him. Upon locking eyes, she felt like she should know this man but she shook her head and returned her attention to the battle just as he did.

At this point, two more trainers joined the spectating crowd and she watched them for a moment before looking back at the battle, more interested in that. Suddenly, when a Thunderbolt missed its mark again, it hit the masked man dead on. His mask broke and she gasped at how the man's face looked so similar to the other man's but much darker in appearance.

At this point, it was also apparent that the two were related and she walked to the middle of the battling field (on the side of course where usually a referee would be) to finally see the D on his shoulder. Oh no! He's from Team Darkness! But what's this all about with the other man being his brother? If they're brothers, wouldn't they work together? she thought, looking to the other man.

Just then, a Thunderbolt came at the other Pikachu so fast, Holly almost missed it but she caught the darkness surrounding the attack. "Whoa..." she thought aloud to herself. Even Pachirisu was watching in awe. Just then, two more Team Darkness members joined him by his side. She glared at him. By the way he acted and looked and judging by the two with him, he was probably their leader.

However, Holly had no intention getting mixed into his battle now as she backed up away from it, wishing she could do something but there was no way she could do something without learning what this was all about. She had too little information.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:56 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum, Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Pallet Town

The last Thunderbolt that Pikachu shot collided with the man's helmet. To Ash's amazement, he didn't even flinch as the sparks sizzled around him. The helmet shattered and fell to the ground. Ash completely froze upon seeing the face of his opponent. Even though the eyes were completely different than he remembered, he would always know that face without a doubt.

"Now you finally see my face. I was getting bored of hiding myself." He smirked. "It's been a long time, brother." His attention shifted back to his Pikachu then. "Pikachu, finish this now, I tire of the battle. Thunderbolt!"

The Thunderbolt that was fired by the other Pikachu was nowhere near what Ash had expected. It was surrounded by what looked like darkness; like some sort of aura. The speed of the attack was unbelievably fast; it wasn't even two seconds before it hit Pikachu, sending it tumbling backwards.

"Pikachu!" Ash called out to his Pokemon, his eyes shifting back to his opponent. "Why are you doing this?"

Two figures suddenly appeared beside Keiru; a girl and a boy. Both were wearing the same uniforms as he was, meaning they were also from Team Darkness.

"Oh joy a battle." The male spoke with a sigh.

"You've been gone for two minutes. That's a record. A battle has never lasted this long for you." The girl appeared annoyed as she spoke, but what she said was what got to Ash. Two minutes? What did she mean by that?

OoC; Sorry, can't write anymore right now; gotta get off for a little while. I'll be back on later.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru,Crystale&Edge
Pallet Town

"To kill you. You're the only one who knows of the destruction of Kanto. With you out of the way, no one can stop me!" Keiru cackled evily.

"And don't even think of interfering guys." Edge threatened, talking to the surrounding trainers.

"We've got our eyes on you." Crystale sighed. "Hurry up and finish Ash already. Are you toying with him or something? Making him suffer? No-one has ever lasted two minutes in battle against you Keiru."

"Crystale. Be quiet for a second. I want to savour the moment Ash Ketchum dies. Brother, farewell." Keiru laughed. "Thunderbolt now Pikachu!"

Munchy
Pallet Town

Munchy leapt off of Ash's shoulder, and directly into the oncoming Thunderbolt. Munchy was encased in a ball of lightning, before the ball exploded, sparks flying in all directions, causing Ash's hair to stand up from the static.

Munchy lay on the floor motionless, scratches all over his body. Suddenly, he started to get up, struggling, but he managed.

"Munchlax." Munchy growled, looking up at Ash. "Munchlax!"

Munchy awaited Ash's order, gritting his teeth as pain rocketed through his body.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:56 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

I watched as the battle reached its climax. The Team D's Pikachu was speedy indeed. I decided it was time to intervene. "So, what Professor Birch told me was right. And look, here comes the rest of Team Dunce." I spoke in a calm yet cold tone of voice. "'Fraid to break the news to you, but there won't be any killing today, and now more than just one person knows about Kanto's fate." I spoke as my trio of Pokemon walked with me.

"Care to try your luck against a champion trainer and coordinator? I'll take all three of you goons on at once." I spoke, my voice still as cold and dangerous as a Froslass, my eyes showing fierce yet focused determination. It was time to wade into this battle head on. I knew what I was doing. I had trained my Pokemon while on the boat in how to triple battle, coming up with a nice number of triple combinations as well as tag team maneuvers. Chances were, these Team Darkness member wouldn't be able to coordinate three pokemon in unison, while I could. My Pokemon know what I want of them to do, and they were trained to act independently of my orders as well, to take the initiative if they see something I don't.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-21-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru,Edge&Crystale
Pallet Town

Keiru ignored the challenge, staring intently at Ash.

Crystale stepped forward, blocking Robert.

"I'll keep you preoccupied until this battle is over." Crystale muttered, angry at the interference.

She couldn't enjoy a good killing without someone interfering could she? Couldn't people respect that someone just needed to die?

"Oh joys, someone wants to be the big 'hero'" Edge frowned. "Sadly, I cannot be bothered to face you hero boy, as if I did, what would stop princess over here(that's Holly) from interfering?"

"Kid, just back down. This is not your fight." Keiru growled, breaking his gaze from Ash, and glaring at Robert.

Keiru's eyes swirled with the darkness, turning red for several moments before turning back to the swirls of black. A faint black aura could be seen around Keiru.

Old 08-21-2010, 01:06 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum, Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Pallet Town

"To kill you. You're the only one who knows of the destruction of Kanto. With you out of the way, no one can stop me!" Ash furrowed his brow in confusion as Keiru cackled evily.

"And don't even think of interfering guys." The other male Team Darkness member spoke, obviously to the surrounding Trainers who were watching the battle. Ichiru and Kiseki's gaze shifted to glares, although neither said anything just yet. At his feet, Kiseki's Pachirishu appeared angered, her cheeks sparking.

"We've got our eyes on you." The female spoke as well, then shifted her attention to Keiru. "Hurry up and finish Ash already. Are you toying with him or something? Making him suffer? No-one has ever lasted two minutes in battle against you Keiru."

"Crystale. Be quiet for a second. I want to savour the moment Ash Ketchum dies. Brother, farewell." Keiru laughed again. "Thunderbolt now Pikachu!"

In the split second it took for the other Pokemon to respond, Munchy somehow jumped in front of Ash, blocking the attack. A ball of lightning encased him, exploding not too long after, sending sparks flying in every direction. Although he couldn't see himself, Ash knew that his hair had to be standing on end from the static. His attention shifted to Munchy, who lay motionless on the ground.

"Munchy...?" He started to kneel down beside his Pokemon, but he suddenly stirred, struggling to his feet.

"Munchlax." He growled as he looked back up at his trainer. "Munchlax!" Ash knew that he wanted to fight, but was a bit wary now. There was no doubt that Keiru's Pokemon were strong - unbelievably strong. He was afraid that Munchy would get hurt badly - or even killed. After a moment's further consideration, he nodded.

"Alright. Use Metronome!"

Pikachu rose from where it had fallen, and Ash's attention shifted to his Pokemon. "Are you okay?" The Electric type nodded, shaking dust from his fur. He looked back to Keiru and his Pikachu, anger burning in his eyes, although it didn't seem as though he would try and fight back right away.

"So, what Professor Biirch told me was right. And look, here comes the rest of Team Dunce." Another trainer spoke up, and Ash's gaze shifted to him. A Lucario, Gardevoir and Blaziken walked along with him as he approached the battle scene. "'Fraid to break the news to you, but there won't be any killing today, and now more than just one person knows about Kanto's fate. Care to try your luck against a champion trainer and coordinator? I'll take all three of you goons on at once." He spoke in a voice as frigid as a Frosslass.

Keiru seemed to ignore the challenge, whereas the female with Keiru spoke in response to the other Trainer. "I'll keep you preoccupied until this battle is over."

"Oh joys, someone wants to be the big 'hero'" The other male Team Darkness member frowned. "Sadly, I cannot be bothered to face you hero boy, as if I did, what would stop princess over here from interfering?"

"Kid, just back down. This is not your fight." Finally, Keiru spoke again, glaring at the challenger. Ash noticed his eyes seemed to swirl with darkness, becoming red for several moments before turning back. A faint, black aura could be seen around him now.

"You shouldn't..." Ash's warning to the other boy trailed off when he saw two other trainers - twin boys - each pull out a Pokeball, preparing to interfere if need be. It was obvious these trainers wanted to help. Even though Keiru was his brother, he had to be stopped.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-21-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:15 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters
Pallet Town

"Rule number one. Never underestimate your opponent." I spoke coldly as my trio stepped out in front of me. Each one was ready to get in on the action. Lilly linked herself telepathically with my mind and with that of Lilac and Flare.

"But sure, I'll play with your goons. Now send out your Pokemon and let's see how good you claim to be. See if you know how to work together." I spoke, looking at the two Darkness grunts with an unamused look in my eyes. A little mental warfare. Trick number one, unnerve your opponent. Make them think you aren't taking the battle seriously, make them think you are underestimating them. Make them angry. Emotion clouds judgments in fights, and I've seen it proven to be true many times against rookies and seasoned coordinators.

I placed my right hand on my hip, waiting for the other grunts to begin the show.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:20 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lolita "Lily" Savanna and Holly Ketchum
Pallet Town

Lily gasped as Pikachu was hit with the Thunderbolt, knowing that had to hurt really bad. Now these people, who did they think they were?! That was enough of this and she stepped forward, taking a pokeball from her belt and enlarging it.

Just as she did this, the man spoke and she glared at him. He would not be killing or destroying anything on her watch and she could care less what his lackies said. Her eyes widened as a thunderbolt leaped for Ash but a Munchlax by his side intercepted it and was ready for more.

She looked to the trainer that stood next to her and smiled at him as he spoke up. "What he said. There is more than one person here who knows about your intent and no one is going to die today with me here," she said. She threw the Pokeball up in the air and in a flash, a Gallade was by her side.

Holly couldn't just stand by either. She just felt some sort of connection to this man with his Munchlax and Pikachu and she faced the man that was beside the once masked man. "You won't be killing anyone on my watch either!" she said, now standing beside Lily, who was quite surprised at the girl but grinned.

Pachirisu jumped off Holly's shoulder and blue sparks erupted from her fur. The other man obviously didn't want them interfering but they couldn't allow him to die. "My name is Holly Ketchum and no one and I mean no one! disrupts the tranquility of this planet and harms Pokemon and people! Especially a no good evil man like you!" she said, pointing at Keiru. She had that hard-edged determination Ash used to have.

Lily looked to the girl with wide eyes at her last name. Ash has a sister too? Wow... his family's bigger than I thought, she thought before focusing on the battle. She looked to Holly and smiled as Gallade took a fighting stance. "Hey, Holly, how about a tag team?" she asked, smiling. Holly looked at Lily and nodded and both of them stared at Keiru though they knew it would be one of his lieutenants that they would face.

Holly looked directly at Edge and her gaze sharpened to a determined and fierce one. It was obvious both of these trainers were very seasoned as Lily looked to Edge and smiled. "Let's see.... the girl has this trainer, so how about you face off with me and Holly?" she asked, grinning. Holly grinned the same grin Ash would wear before a battle. Pachirisu and Gallade were ready for a fight.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru&Crystale&Munchy
Pallet Town

"Goons? I prefer to call them servants. Servants of the good cause." Keiru sighed, the aura dissipitating now.

Keiru turned his attention back to the battle, seeing Munchy use Metronome. A small ball appeared in the air, and shot forward, crashing into Keiru's Pikachu. The ball exploded, and when the dust subsided Pikachu was gone.

Out of nowhere Pikachu appeared behind Munchy, slamming into him, before disappearing and reappearing in the direction Munchy flew, slamming into him yet again. Pikachu did this multiple times, before firing a Thunderbolt point blank.

Munchy flew backwards through the air, crashing into the ground just in front of Ash. Munchy could hardly move, and Keiru laughed.

"You've grown soft Munchy." Keiru laughed. "And so have you brother."

"I don't need to beat you. As long as I slow you down long enough." Crystale laughed.

"My name is Holly Ketchum and no one and I mean no one! disrupts the tranquility of this planet and harms Pokemon and people! Especially a no good evil man like you!"

"How naive. Edge, deal with her." Keiru sighed.

"My pleasure." Edge laughed, smirking. "Go Garchomp! Go Gengar!"

Edge threw two pokeballs into the air, and two, very strong-looking Pokemon appeared in front of him.

"Go Chimchar, Piplup and Bulbasaur!" Crystale shouted. "Show your wonderful teamwork!"

Crystale's three Pokemon, though small, still looked incredibly strong.

"Chimchar, Flamethrower! Piplup Bubblebeam, Bulbasaur Razor Leaf!" Crystale shouted.

The three attacks swirled together, forming a stronger attack. the flames spiralled around the bubbles, as the bubblers swirled around the leaves.