Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:11 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

To be entirely honest (and I am being honest) I thought of the Porygon thing before you posted your post (probably thought of it while you were typing it) so I was really in no way meaning to copy you xD I just thought it would be awesome to have a Porygon that can do that cuz no one else has it xD

I didn't mean to sound so over the top and godmodding. I should probably say that the invisibility thing doesn't work when Umbreon is fighting. Also, if you had read the whole thing, I said that it was an invention that Adriana made (the Espeon's armor with the weapon thingie). I did mention she is smarter than most of ENDoGs scientists tech wise :3

As for the watch thing, she can't use it to get into safes and the like xD

and Lucario does have a gun but he does use his abilities sometime, too. I know it's unusual for a Pokemon to use a gun but since Lucario is so human-like, I thought no one would really care.

And yes, I do understand that hacking systems with my Porygon will put a big strain on it. It can hack systems but it can't devour viruses or anything and can get pretty injured if a virus does attempt to attack it and forced back out of the computer.

I think you're taking some of the things I put in my SU a bit too literally xD I was only really rushing to get it done kind of so I didn't go into full detail about the armor and Porygon's true abilities ><
Old 09-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
To be entirely honest (and I am being honest) I thought of the Porygon thing before you posted your post (probably thought of it while you were typing it) so I was really in no way meaning to copy you xD I just thought it would be awesome to have a Porygon that can do that cuz no one else has it xD

I didn't mean to sound so over the top and godmodding. I should probably say that the invisibility thing doesn't work when Umbreon is fighting. Also, if you had read the whole thing, I said that it was an invention that Adriana made (the Espeon's armor with the weapon thingie). I did mention she is smarter than most of ENDoGs scientists tech wise :3

As for the watch thing, she can't use it to get into safes and the like xD

and Lucario does have a gun but he does use his abilities sometime, too. I know it's unusual for a Pokemon to use a gun but since Lucario is so human-like, I thought no one would really care.

And yes, I do understand that hacking systems with my Porygon will put a big strain on it. It can hack systems but it can't devour viruses or anything and can get pretty injured if a virus does attempt to attack it and forced back out of the computer.

I think you're taking some of the things I put in my SU a bit too literally xD I was only really rushing to get it done kind of so I didn't go into full detail about the armor and Porygon's true abilities ><

I really don't see why a Pokemon would need a gun...especially a Lucario, I'd find it's abilities would be enough for it.

Still, as an invention I wouldn't think there would be enough technological advancement to do that...however I'll let you have it so long as you don't go overboard with it. As for the Porygon thing, I'll leave that alone.

I'm 'taking things too literally' as you put it because I've given people an inch and they've taken a mile in RP's I've made. Years in the art and you've seen ups and downs, especially around here. I've seen it happen in other RP's, and it's messed with the story and players severely, caused fights, flamming, lots of bad things.

Anyway, I'll accept Adriana on my given good notion of good will.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Well what Adriana was trying to do is enhance his abilities and give it more uses. But honestly if you see some of my past work, you'll see I don't godmode and that accepting Adriana as she is will not cause you to ban me or for the roleplay to go downhill because I won't godmode. Trust me, I hate godmodding as much as everyone else because of how it destroys an rp and makes everyone flame T_T I've gotten angry and not talked to friends of godmodders who are my friends because they stick up for them :3

I'll post post haste!