Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Grsspkmnmaster's Avatar
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fortree City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,191
Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

I missed you Sabi!

Reserve, it is way too late in my timezone to type something up.
__________________
| Paired with Kei Ochima! | PM me to ref ASB battles | Credit to Tombi for Avatar; Credit to me for banner | Check Me Out Here! |

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Hmm, I haven't RPed in a while and I've been thinking of coming back to it. I'm really thinking about joining this one so reserve me for now ;)
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Grsspkmnmaster's Avatar
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fortree City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,191
Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Name: Angela Feyr
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Appearance: Here she is. She is about 5'5, and lighty toned in muscle. She is almost always in full ninja-garb, all the black uniform in it's entirety. She has enough muscle that it shows when she is exerting herself, but she has a very sleek physique, which aids her in fights. Her hair is usually held up in a bun under almost all circumstances. She uses almost every available space in her body to hide something, whether it be smoke pellets, whip chain, shuriken, ashiko, and a foldable bo staff. Whether it's down her shirt, in pockets, or simply worn on her person, she is always ready.
Personality: She is actually ready for almost every situation in the case of a mission. When she's off duty, she tends to be very loose with herself. Whether she's ready to flirt with the nearest thing, or she's ready to take on almost any challenge physically, she's not concerned with anything which could possibly harm her. Life is something worth living. Those who waste it don't know what they are missing. When she's on a mission, she changes almost entirely, having a strict military sense of order. She's not afraid to be friendly with those she knows as allies, but she's brutal to anyone who she manages to capture.
History: Growing up, she was one of the children who wanted to grow up to be a ninja. Learning the martial arts of ninjutsu, karate, and kung fu at young ages, she was noticed after her high school graduation for her abilities. She was recruited into the ENDoG for her abilities. Having no pokemon of her own preceding her recruitment, the idea enticed her heavily. She accepted recruitment, preferring to remain in the low ranks, keeping her in the field. She is often sent on stealth, assassination, or reconnaissance missions.

Her main reason for cracking down on the pokemon trainers of the past is that the people who gave her her only pokemon said that she would. She gets to keep her pokemon, and she gets to continue her ninja training. What more could she ask for?
Pokemon:

- Crush
- Din
- Ace
- Tox
- Klaw
- Jiao
- Ryo

Weapons/Equipment:
Ashiko- Spiked claws that slip over the ninja footwear. Enables the wearer to climb trees even withouth branches, and even grants the ability to climb up brick/cement walls, provided enough toeholds can be found. Worn on the feet at all times.
Bo- Wooden staff, can be used as a weapon or as a tool for balance, extending reach, or to hang onto. Almost always carried in one hand.
Ninja Sword- Here it is. A simple 2.5 foot long blade with a simple crossguard. Kept in a sheath strapped tightly to back.
Shuriken- The standard throwing star. Made out of metal, kept in high supply in a secret pocket in her uniform pants.
Whip Chain- Simple length of moderately thick chain, swung to deal bruising damage. Kept in her shirt, in that *ahem* special place.
Smoke Pellets- Small pills which break when they are thrown on the ground. They reduce visibility to nearly nothing, allowing for quick escape. They are kept in high supply in another pocket in the pants of her uniform.
P99c DAO- Small semi-automatic handgun. Concealed easily inside a compact holster she carries on her uniform.

Rank: Staff Sargeant
__________________
| Paired with Kei Ochima! | PM me to ref ASB battles | Credit to Tombi for Avatar; Credit to me for banner | Check Me Out Here! |

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Peoples are reserved and Grass you're accepted, assuming that one of those seven Pokemon is on a stand by. XD
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Sign up sheet: - its like 3:30 AM so I'll have to check over this again and finish it later on today.

Name: Cameron Ryker
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Appearance: Cameron is about 6 feet tall and weights about 156 pounds. He has jet black hair that extends over just past his eye brows. He wears a dark blue cap over his head usually and is hardly seen without it. He has dark silver eyes that tend to change a really dark brown on certain occasions. He usually wears black shades to cover his eyes. He wears black t-shirts and is always seen wearing his black jacket that has a large hood on it. He wears black loose fit jeans and black running shoes. He always has a belt on.

Personality: Cameron is the optimistic type. He always tries to see the good in everything, no matter how bad the situation is. Cameron is that type of person that does what he says he will do. He always does what he feels is right. He's doesn't have that leadership vibe.He is good at thinking on his feet and coming up with things to get him out of certain situations.

History: (Same as Personality)

Pokemon: Houndoom/Shadow - Lucario/Scamper - Grovyle/Sideslash - Gardevoir/Mindbender - Rotom/Motor - Gliscor/Shyde
Other Info:

Freelancers fill in:
Legendary Mark: Deoxys
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Reserve Jirachi, please. My first RP ever! Woohoo!
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Lati you are reserved :3
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Reserve me for an ENDoG please. Welcome back Sabi :)
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Reserved as well.
Thanks Kaioo ^^
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Name: Keiru "Longshot" Fireking
Age: 28
Ranking: Major-General(clicky. I'm British yeah :)
Gender: what's gender? just kidding. Male
Appearance: clicky
Keiru stands at a towering height of 6 foot 8 inches, and his eyes are a blood red colour. His black hair is quite long, going to his shoulder on the sides and down to the lower part of his neck at the back.

Keiru wears a jet black shirt and jet black trousers underneath his camo combat uniform. On his left shoulder pad are two stars, signifying his rank. His skin is a magnificent golden brown tan. He has a scar on his left cheek in the shape of an X. The scar starts just below his left eye, and goes down to his jaw, whilst the other side goes from just below the left side of his lip up to near his left ear.

Personality: Keiru has a burning hatred for lawbreakers, as he has been trained heavily in following orders, as well as following the law. He is a man of action, prepared to do what is necessary to get the job done. Keiru feels no remorse for anybody he kills, as he knows he had to do what must be done.

Keiru has quite a temper, but it is rarely unleashed. He has a nice side, if you could call it that, as it is not really nice as you would know nice. Keiru's term of nice is insulting you, saying you're a failure and other things. The nicest thing Keiru ever said was 'Nice job.'.

When not out on patrol or on official business, Keiru is a remarkable sight. He jokes with the rest of the men in the mess halls, he tells stories, but he never expresses happiness or excitement.

Keiru is keen to do the job, and wants with a burning fury to capture or kill all the Legendaries. Keiru is resourceful, and is reknowned for his marksmanship.

History:
Keiru grew up with a strict military family, his mother and father both working for the government, which inspired him to do the same and join up. Keiru was homeschooled, and disciplined greatly for any misbehaviour. He grew to respect his parents and what they did.

When he was 17, his parents were killed in riots by Pokemon activists who wanted Pokemon rights to be the exact same as humans. Keiru was enraged by the deaths of his parents, and swore revenge. Keiru immediately sought to join the government enforcers, and managed to.

Keiru rose in the ranks remarkably quickly, becoming a high-ranking officer in 11 years.
Pokemon:
Coax the Tyranitar
Fury the Infernape
Tyrant the Lucario
Exploder the Pikachu
Styx the Munchlax
Muscles the Machamp

Other Info:
MP40- Keiru's Medium-Close Range weapon of choice.
Barret .50 cal- Keiru's Long Range/Recon/Special Ops weapon of choice.
ACR- Keiru's Long/Medium range weapon of choice.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-14-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Name: Keiru "Longshot" Fireking
Age: 28
Ranking: Major-General(clicky. I'm British yeah :)
Gender: what's gender? just kidding. Male
Appearance: clicky
Keiru stands at a towering height of 6 foot 8 inches, and his eyes are a blood red colour. His black hair is quite long, going to his shoulder on the sides and down to the lower part of his neck at the back.

Keiru wears a jet black shirt and jet black trousers underneath his camo combat uniform. On his left shoulder pad are two stars, signifying his rank. His skin is a magnificent golden brown tan. He has a scar on his left cheek in the shape of an X. The scar starts just below his left eye, and goes down to his jaw, whilst the other side goes from just below the left side of his lip up to near his left ear.

Personality: Keiru has a burning hatred for lawbreakers, as he has been trained heavily in following orders, as well as following the law. He is a man of action, prepared to do what is necessary to get the job done. Keiru feels no remorse for anybody he kills, as he knows he had to do what must be done.

Keiru has quite a temper, but it is rarely unleashed. He has a nice side, if you could call it that, as it is not really nice as you would know nice. Keiru's term of nice is insulting you, saying you're a failure and other things. The nicest thing Keiru ever said was 'Nice job.'.

When not out on patrol or on official business, Keiru is a remarkable sight. He jokes with the rest of the men in the mess halls, he tells stories, but he never expresses happiness or excitement.

Keiru is keen to do the job, and wants with a burning fury to capture or kill all the Legendaries. Keiru is resourceful, and is reknowned for his marksmanship.

History:
Keiru grew up with a strict military family, his mother and father both working for the government, which inspired him to do the same and join up. Keiru was homeschooled, and disciplined greatly for any misbehaviour. He grew to respect his parents and what they did.

When he was 17, his parents were killed in riots by Pokemon activists who wanted Pokemon rights to be the exact same as humans. Keiru was enraged by the deaths of his parents, and swore revenge. Keiru immediately sought to join the government enforcers, and managed to.

Keiru rose in the ranks remarkably quickly, becoming a high-ranking officer in 11 years.
Pokemon:
Coax the Tyranitar
Fury the Infernape
Tyrant the Lucario
Exploder the Pikachu
Styx the Munchlax
Muscles the Machamp

Other Info:
MP40- Keiru's Medium-Close Range weapon of choice.
Barret .50 cal- Keiru's Long Range/Recon/Special Ops weapon of choice.
It's a bit short in my opinion but I'll accept it.

Neo started a nicknaming thing I think... XD
Feel free to post in the RP :3
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

heh heh i love nicknames :3
And now I look at it it does feel a bit short..
Thanking you :)

Oh how I missed the days of roleplaying with you Sabi :)
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
heh heh i love nicknames :3
And now I look at it it does feel a bit short..
Thanking you :)

Oh how I missed the days of roleplaying with you Sabi :)
Yay for being missed. XD

Bee, I'm not sure if you're done but you needs a history in there buddy. XD
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-14-2010, 06:40 AM
UmbreonMoonlight's Avatar
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 279
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Reserve please. You'll understand more of this stuff (like why her Pokemon are all GI Joe like) when I finish my SU XD right now, I need sleep T_T

Just thought I'd save this and continue to edit as needbe. I'll be putting in personality soon.

OKAY! FINISHED! WOOOO!

Name: Adriana Sanchez
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Rank: Colonel
Appearance: Adriana is a woman that stands at a height of 5'8" and weighs around 137lbs. She sports nice thin brown hair that is pinched near the top of her head in a long ponytail that reaches to about her buttox. Her bangs hang freely over her forehead, with the sides being longer than the middle. Her eyes are an azure blue in color and very bright, indicating an intelligent person. Her body is fairly thin yet the muscles in her thighs and calves do show as well as her biceps and such, but not so much that she seems like a feverish exerciser xP. Her stomach though is relatively flat (healthy flat). She has a great figure for a woman such as herself and gets a lot of dog whistles from mostly the new ENDoGs.

As for her clothes, she wears a green thick spaghetti strap shirt with camo pants and black army boots to match that come up to her shin. She wears a black leather belt around her waist where she carries her pokeballs on her left hip and her pistol on her right hip in its holster. She also wears black gloves that show the skin that is just below her knuckles. She also fancies an old west style black duster in which she carries her G3KA4 guns holstered on the inside to either side but she barely feels the weight of them. She also wears the colonel rank insignia on the right side of her duster over her heart.

As for accessories, she wears glasses that cover up her eyes but only when she goes on missions because in those glasses is a micro computer that can calculate distance, time, speed, velocity relativity and all that other stuff and from that she can calculate in what way to make her Pokemon or herself dodge and then counterattack. Another thing she keeps handy on her left wrist is a silver analog watch. She also has a brown pouch that wraps around her left leg and holds various things such as smoke bombs, exploding throwing knives, and a few tiny grenade like things she made all to be used at appropriate times, usually with infiltration missions.
Spoiler:

Personality: Adriana is a tech geek through and through. She loves to create new inventions and she is constantly upgrading her Pokemon's armor whenever she comes across something new. She is a big tomboy and a miss know it all when it comes to technology and she actually can prove her claims true as she sometimes, while walking around labs, can spot several things wrong with whatever inventions they may be making.

Adriana is no longer the shy little girl she used to be and has no soft side except when it comes to her Pokemon. Other than that, she can be quite... a bit.ch. If any of the ENDoGs send dog whistles her way, she will come up to them and punch them in the face. They are very rarely higher ranked than her so she has as much authority to punish them as she feels as anyone does.

Adriana is considered quite the fighter too with her Pokemon. She never wastes time taunting her enemies in battle. She just attacks without warning and same goes for her Pokemon. She has devastating precision with her guns and knives and is considered a marksman for her precision. She can also be quite stealthy too on covert operations or infiltrations.

Overall, Adriana is a woman of few words. When she speaks, it's only to give commands and orders during an operation or to say what words are needed in a conversation. She's always straight and to the point when it comes to questions and missions. She never strays away from her objectives and if one tries to make small talk with her, she will merely ignore them as she feels small talk is useless and unneeded.

However, if one annoys Adriana for long enough, she will finally turn to you and yell for you to shut up. Because of this, she is shown to also have a quick temper despite her silent ways. If one of her Pokemon get injured in a fight, she will go off on the person and stay intent on killing the one who hurt her Pokemon. She is tenacious in her goals and will do anything to reach those goals. She holds no remorse for those she kills, not even Pokemon because the only Pokemon she likes are her own.

Despite her silent ways, she loves to pick apart a person's performance whether it be with simulations, fighting, inventions or anything else. She feels she's better and more competent than most of the ENDoGs that she works with and sees herself as better than even Kennith Grant but she would never say nor would she ever want his position since she's not exactly that kind of person.
History: Adriana was born to a scientist (her mom) and a technology fiend (father). Her father created all kinds of inventions to help her mom in the lab, but he never really got around to showing them to the world. Adriana used to love Pokemon as a child as her parents had a Skitty for a pet. They had a license to own Skitty and to have their own Pokemon, too but they occassionally let out their Pokemon to play or guard and they would sometimes do practice battles against each other to keep their strength up, much to her parents efforts to tell them not to. Her parents also had an underground battling area where they practiced their own skills in secret.

Despite this, Adriana lived a practically happy life. Her father taught her how he created some of his inventions and she actually gained both her mother and father's smarts in science and technology. She was able to create one of her own inventions by herself at the age of six. However, at age eight, the ENDoG found out about what was going on with them. They came and raided the house and lab, taking away her parents for imprisonment in treason and taking away her Skitty. They tried to take her away as well but she refused and struggled free with the invention she created two years ago, which was actually a small, not too powerful grenade like thing that was made to produce a small explosion that wouldn't hurt anyone. It blew her out of the ENDoGs grasp and she ran off, grabbing three empty pokeballs as she ran away with tears streaming down her face. She didn't understand at the time why they were taking her parents away.

For a few years, she lived alone in the wilds of Sinnoh. She had run away from many angry Pokemon that didn't like her presence, probably thinking that she was some sort of ENDoG person or something. Either way, she grew to hate Pokemon after spending so long in the wild. At age eleven, she was attacked by a group of angry Luxio and she was scratched up pretty bad. No matter how much she ran, they kept right on her heels. Finally she was bested as she was cornered and the knocked to the ground with a tackle. She laid there, trying to get up when suddenly she looked up as the sun was blocked out and suddenly three Pokemon landed in front of her, causing the Luxio to back up. It was a Lucario, Espeon and Umbreon. The trio chased off the pack of Luxio and Lucario turned to pick up the poor girl who had just suffered a tramatic experience, causing her to black out.

When Adriana next awoke, she was in a cave, it was nightfall, and a campfire was lit. Sleeping at her sides were the Espeon and Umbreon from earlier, looking peaceful and calm as they slept with her. She was scared at first until she heard a voice in her head.

Do not worry. We will not harm you. Why would we harm someone we just saved?

The voice asked this and she realized that the voice was right as the Lucario stepped forward, kneeling down by her side.

"Did... did you just talk to me?"

She asked the Lucario. Lucario merely nodded and tended to one of her wounds, making her wince and the Espeon to wake up. The Espeon made a purring like sound and licked Adriana's cheek.

Don't worry. You were cut and bitten up pretty bad but we've been treating you for the wounds. They should be gone soon.

A feminine voice spoke to Adriana this time, causing her to look at the Espeon. Umbreon by this time had woken up and he looked at Adriana before speaking in Pokespeak. Lucario translated that he wanted to know if she lived anywhere near here. Adriana shook her head.

"No... I don't have a home... my parents were taken away from me and they tried to take me, too... but I ran."

She answered why she didn't have a home. At this point, all three Pokemon looked at each other before looking over at a pile of three Pokeballs, then they looked at Adriana, who was confused by this.

If you would like, we can become your guardians as you travel around and we are also willing to be caught and be known as the Pokemon of...?

"Adriana."

She finished, gaining a new respect for these three Pokemon. She agreed to have them as her protectors and caught them happily in the three pokeballs she had forgotten about for a long time as she journeyed through the wilds of Sinnoh.

From here, Adriana gained a new found confidence in herself. She would sometimes do raids with her Pokemon on ENDoG storages and steal weapons and clothes and other techology stuff. She soon made a name for herself, known as the Terror Thief. Terror being taken from Terrorist because she mostly raided ENDoG storing units and even sometimes raided from ENDoGs themselves who were out on patrol! She only did this because she always recognized them by their outfits that they were the same people who took her parents and tried to take her.

She began constructing new inventions from what she raided from the ENDoG. She created the armor for her Pokemn, the weapon for her Lucario, the glasses she wears, the exploding throwing knives, the smoke bombs, the grenade she used in her escape so many years ago, but a more powerful version. They were small and compact but big things come in small packages as they say. The only reason that Espeon and Umbreon were willing to wear the armor she created and always improved and upgraded was to help better protect Adriana. Lucario was unwilling of his weapon at first but when Adriana made a good argument about what those other people would do like shooting at them, he reluctantly agreed to use it.

At age 15, she raided another warehouse with ENDoG supplies in it. However, despite all her improvements with her and her Pokemon, this time, they were able to capture them and her because it was a trap as they had figured out her pattern of hit and runs as she steadily went North. Her Pokemon fought valiantly to get her back but with futile effort as they were knocked out and captured, too. She was striped of any weapons and her Pokemon were stripped of their armor and Lucario of his weapons. She was put in a holding cell for what seemed like ages before she was taken out for questioning.

Adriana stubbornly refused to say why she was doing what she was doing until she received a slap in the face from the questioning officer. She bit the air as she tried to bite the person for slapping her as she pulled away and finally she huffed out in anger as to why she was doing it. For mere survival and revenge on taking her family away. They then realized who exactly she was and from there explained why they had taken her parents and their Pokemon away and that they were only trying to save her. She listened as they implanted images in her mind of Pokemon unwillingly fighting against each other by trainers and all the like and they also explained about the legendaries and such (basically everything that Kennith said in Neo's last post they talked to her about... if ya don't mind, I'd like to say it was Kennith that talked to her).

She began to believe what they said and finally "understood" why they tried to take her and her parents away. She believed it was to save her from harm because she remembered how the Pokemon would do practice battles with each other and how they seemed so intense and angry. She agreed to help the ENDoG and became one of their underlings, however, she wanted her Pokemon back. Her Pokemon were given back to her and she explained the situation as to what had happened. When they understood the full situation of what happened back then, they tried to tell her about the ENDoG and she would have none of their explanations. However, all three remembered the promise they made, to protect her from harm and guard over her as long as she needed it and it was needed more than ever as she became mixed up with the ENDoGs. With reluctance, they finally agreed to her views though they knew the truth. She was given back her weapons and her Pokemon were given back their armor and weapons as well.

Adriana and her Pokemon quickly rose through the ranks as they completed mission after mission. She actually helped in the capture of some Shaymin by using Espeon's abilities to detect the concious minds as well as some other small legendaries.

However, one day, as she was attempting to hack into a program using her knowledge as a tech geek, she came across some weird data and suddenly the weird data seemed to have a mind of its own and it hacked into her computer! Thinking it was a virus from attempting to hack into the enemy's computers, she quickly tried to kill it but nothing worked as the data seemed to have a concious state of being. It soon crashed her network and almost everything shut down but the computer itself and one program. Suddenly the data began to form together and she set the laptop away from her as some thing came into existence out of her computer. It was a Porygon! She suddenly understood the happenings and pulled her pistol on the Porygon but the Porygon merely went back into her computer and before long, the computer was back up and running. She was amazed at the Porygon's technical prowess and decided that it would be a good Pokemon for her. With permission from ENDoG, the Porygon happily became her new Pokemon.
Pokemon: Lucario (M), Espeon (F), Umbreon (M), Porygon (NG)
Other Info: None of the pics in this SU belong to me.

Adriana has two G3KA4 guns as well as a pistol that can fire off multiple rounds (shown in pic; not exactly sure what kind of gun that is since I'm no expert on them whatsoever xD). She uses the pistol as last resort if she runs out of ammo for the other two, when doing a covert operation, or when retreating. She has a silencer that can be put on the pistol as well.

Adriana's seemingly normal silver analog watch actually has tiny gadgets in it that can help her picklock any kind of lock or cut through an actually lock itself. It has a tiny laser in it as well that can be used to cut open vent openings and the like. Think of it as a tiny Inspector Gadget but without so many freaky gadgets XD.

Adriana also helped create some of the DNA tracking devices and such that they now use to help find the rest of the Shaymin and even created the satellite that helps them (with help of course from the rest of the scientific staff xD).

Espeon and Umbreon's armor is designed to be lightweight but protective. Umbreon's armor enhances his speed, precision and stealth whereas Espeon's armor enhances her special attack power and attack power as well as endurance. Though she may seem unable to see through the visor of her helmet, she uses her psychic abilities to determine where her enemies are exactly by pinpointing their conciousness (basically their mind). Her abilities are concentrated through the small gun mounted under her chin.

Umbreon is not only used for hit and run tactics, but also as a scout, using the microphone thingie outside his helmet to relay info to Lucario whom relays it back to Adriana. His armor can also act like a Kecleon and change Umbreon's whole body color quickly and accordingly so that he can remain unseen, even while walking.

As for Lucario, he is able to concentrate his power into his gun and create aura bullets which hold a more devastating attack than normal bullets. He can also speak using aura and can communicate at any distance with Adriana (same goes with Espeon but with Telepathy; they can translate what Umbreon says for her). Lucario also stays out of his pokeball at all times.

As for Porygon, it is able to hack entire computer systems and trace signals to any location quickly and easily. It can easily bypass firewalls and all other protection by blasting it with its own data and hacking into it.
__________________

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-14-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
Reserve please. You'll understand more of this stuff (like why her Pokemon are all GI Joe like) when I finish my SU XD right now, I need sleep T_T

Just thought I'd save this and continue to edit as needbe. I'll be putting in personality soon.

OKAY! FINISHED! WOOOO!

Name: Adriana Sanchez
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Rank: Colonel
Appearance: Adriana is a woman that stands at a height of 5'8" and weighs around 137lbs. She sports nice thin brown hair that is pinched near the top of her head in a long ponytail that reaches to about her buttox. Her bangs hang freely over her forehead, with the sides being longer than the middle. Her eyes are an azure blue in color and very bright, indicating an intelligent person. Her body is fairly thin yet the muscles in her thighs and calves do show as well as her biceps and such, but not so much that she seems like a feverish exerciser xP. Her stomach though is relatively flat (healthy flat). She has a great figure for a woman such as herself and gets a lot of dog whistles from mostly the new ENDoGs.

As for her clothes, she wears a green thick spaghetti strap shirt with camo pants and black army boots to match that come up to her shin. She wears a black leather belt around her waist where she carries her pokeballs on her left hip and her pistol on her right hip in its holster. She also wears black gloves that show the skin that is just below her knuckles. She also fancies an old west style black duster in which she carries her G3KA4 guns holstered on the inside to either side but she barely feels the weight of them. She also wears the colonel rank insignia on the right side of her duster over her heart.

As for accessories, she wears glasses that cover up her eyes but only when she goes on missions because in those glasses is a micro computer that can calculate distance, time, speed, velocity relativity and all that other stuff and from that she can calculate in what way to make her Pokemon or herself dodge and then counterattack. Another thing she keeps handy on her left wrist is a silver analog watch. She also has a brown pouch that wraps around her left leg and holds various things such as smoke bombs, exploding throwing knives, and a few tiny grenade like things she made all to be used at appropriate times, usually with infiltration missions.
Spoiler:

Personality: Adriana is a tech geek through and through. She loves to create new inventions and she is constantly upgrading her Pokemon's armor whenever she comes across something new. She is a big tomboy and a miss know it all when it comes to technology and she actually can prove her claims true as she sometimes, while walking around labs, can spot several things wrong with whatever inventions they may be making.

Adriana is no longer the shy little girl she used to be and has no soft side except when it comes to her Pokemon. Other than that, she can be quite... a bit.ch. If any of the ENDoGs send dog whistles her way, she will come up to them and punch them in the face. They are very rarely higher ranked than her so she has as much authority to punish them as she feels as anyone does.

Adriana is considered quite the fighter too with her Pokemon. She never wastes time taunting her enemies in battle. She just attacks without warning and same goes for her Pokemon. She has devastating precision with her guns and knives and is considered a marksman for her precision. She can also be quite stealthy too on covert operations or infiltrations.

Overall, Adriana is a woman of few words. When she speaks, it's only to give commands and orders during an operation or to say what words are needed in a conversation. She's always straight and to the point when it comes to questions and missions. She never strays away from her objectives and if one tries to make small talk with her, she will merely ignore them as she feels small talk is useless and unneeded.

However, if one annoys Adriana for long enough, she will finally turn to you and yell for you to shut up. Because of this, she is shown to also have a quick temper despite her silent ways. If one of her Pokemon get injured in a fight, she will go off on the person and stay intent on killing the one who hurt her Pokemon. She is tenacious in her goals and will do anything to reach those goals. She holds no remorse for those she kills, not even Pokemon because the only Pokemon she likes are her own.

Despite her silent ways, she loves to pick apart a person's performance whether it be with simulations, fighting, inventions or anything else. She feels she's better and more competent than most of the ENDoGs that she works with and sees herself as better than even Kennith Grant but she would never say nor would she ever want his position since she's not exactly that kind of person.
History: Adriana was born to a scientist (her mom) and a technology fiend (father). Her father created all kinds of inventions to help her mom in the lab, but he never really got around to showing them to the world. Adriana used to love Pokemon as a child as her parents had a Skitty for a pet. They had a license to own Skitty and to have their own Pokemon, too but they occassionally let out their Pokemon to play or guard and they would sometimes do practice battles against each other to keep their strength up, much to her parents efforts to tell them not to. Her parents also had an underground battling area where they practiced their own skills in secret.

Despite this, Adriana lived a practically happy life. Her father taught her how he created some of his inventions and she actually gained both her mother and father's smarts in science and technology. She was able to create one of her own inventions by herself at the age of six. However, at age eight, the ENDoG found out about what was going on with them. They came and raided the house and lab, taking away her parents for imprisonment in treason and taking away her Skitty. They tried to take her away as well but she refused and struggled free with the invention she created two years ago, which was actually a small, not too powerful grenade like thing that was made to produce a small explosion that wouldn't hurt anyone. It blew her out of the ENDoGs grasp and she ran off, grabbing three empty pokeballs as she ran away with tears streaming down her face. She didn't understand at the time why they were taking her parents away.

For a few years, she lived alone in the wilds of Sinnoh. She had run away from many angry Pokemon that didn't like her presence, probably thinking that she was some sort of ENDoG person or something. Either way, she grew to hate Pokemon after spending so long in the wild. At age eleven, she was attacked by a group of angry Luxio and she was scratched up pretty bad. No matter how much she ran, they kept right on her heels. Finally she was bested as she was cornered and the knocked to the ground with a tackle. She laid there, trying to get up when suddenly she looked up as the sun was blocked out and suddenly three Pokemon landed in front of her, causing the Luxio to back up. It was a Lucario, Espeon and Umbreon. The trio chased off the pack of Luxio and Lucario turned to pick up the poor girl who had just suffered a tramatic experience, causing her to black out.

When Adriana next awoke, she was in a cave, it was nightfall, and a campfire was lit. Sleeping at her sides were the Espeon and Umbreon from earlier, looking peaceful and calm as they slept with her. She was scared at first until she heard a voice in her head.

Do not worry. We will not harm you. Why would we harm someone we just saved?

The voice asked this and she realized that the voice was right as the Lucario stepped forward, kneeling down by her side.

"Did... did you just talk to me?"

She asked the Lucario. Lucario merely nodded and tended to one of her wounds, making her wince and the Espeon to wake up. The Espeon made a purring like sound and licked Adriana's cheek.

Don't worry. You were cut and bitten up pretty bad but we've been treating you for the wounds. They should be gone soon.

A feminine voice spoke to Adriana this time, causing her to look at the Espeon. Umbreon by this time had woken up and he looked at Adriana before speaking in Pokespeak. Lucario translated that he wanted to know if she lived anywhere near here. Adriana shook her head.

"No... I don't have a home... my parents were taken away from me and they tried to take me, too... but I ran."

She answered why she didn't have a home. At this point, all three Pokemon looked at each other before looking over at a pile of three Pokeballs, then they looked at Adriana, who was confused by this.

If you would like, we can become your guardians as you travel around and we are also willing to be caught and be known as the Pokemon of...?

"Adriana."

She finished, gaining a new respect for these three Pokemon. She agreed to have them as her protectors and caught them happily in the three pokeballs she had forgotten about for a long time as she journeyed through the wilds of Sinnoh.

From here, Adriana gained a new found confidence in herself. She would sometimes do raids with her Pokemon on ENDoG storages and steal weapons and clothes and other techology stuff. She soon made a name for herself, known as the Terror Thief. Terror being taken from Terrorist because she mostly raided ENDoG storing units and even sometimes raided from ENDoGs themselves who were out on patrol! She only did this because she always recognized them by their outfits that they were the same people who took her parents and tried to take her.

She began constructing new inventions from what she raided from the ENDoG. She created the armor for her Pokemn, the weapon for her Lucario, the glasses she wears, the exploding throwing knives, the smoke bombs, the grenade she used in her escape so many years ago, but a more powerful version. They were small and compact but big things come in small packages as they say. The only reason that Espeon and Umbreon were willing to wear the armor she created and always improved and upgraded was to help better protect Adriana. Lucario was unwilling of his weapon at first but when Adriana made a good argument about what those other people would do like shooting at them, he reluctantly agreed to use it.

At age 15, she raided another warehouse with ENDoG supplies in it. However, despite all her improvements with her and her Pokemon, this time, they were able to capture them and her because it was a trap as they had figured out her pattern of hit and runs as she steadily went North. Her Pokemon fought valiantly to get her back but with futile effort as they were knocked out and captured, too. She was striped of any weapons and her Pokemon were stripped of their armor and Lucario of his weapons. She was put in a holding cell for what seemed like ages before she was taken out for questioning.

Adriana stubbornly refused to say why she was doing what she was doing until she received a slap in the face from the questioning officer. She bit the air as she tried to bite the person for slapping her as she pulled away and finally she huffed out in anger as to why she was doing it. For mere survival and revenge on taking her family away. They then realized who exactly she was and from there explained why they had taken her parents and their Pokemon away and that they were only trying to save her. She listened as they implanted images in her mind of Pokemon unwillingly fighting against each other by trainers and all the like and they also explained about the legendaries and such (basically everything that Kennith said in Neo's last post they talked to her about... if ya don't mind, I'd like to say it was Kennith that talked to her).

She began to believe what they said and finally "understood" why they tried to take her and her parents away. She believed it was to save her from harm because she remembered how the Pokemon would do practice battles with each other and how they seemed so intense and angry. She agreed to help the ENDoG and became one of their underlings, however, she wanted her Pokemon back. Her Pokemon were given back to her and she explained the situation as to what had happened. When they understood the full situation of what happened back then, they tried to tell her about the ENDoG and she would have none of their explanations. However, all three remembered the promise they made, to protect her from harm and guard over her as long as she needed it and it was needed more than ever as she became mixed up with the ENDoGs. With reluctance, they finally agreed to her views though they knew the truth. She was given back her weapons and her Pokemon were given back their armor and weapons as well.

Adriana and her Pokemon quickly rose through the ranks as they completed mission after mission. She actually helped in the capture of some Shaymin by using Espeon's abilities to detect the concious minds as well as some other small legendaries.

However, one day, as she was attempting to hack into a program using her knowledge as a tech geek, she came across some weird data and suddenly the weird data seemed to have a mind of its own and it hacked into her computer! Thinking it was a virus from attempting to hack into the enemy's computers, she quickly tried to kill it but nothing worked as the data seemed to have a concious state of being. It soon crashed her network and almost everything shut down but the computer itself and one program. Suddenly the data began to form together and she set the laptop away from her as some thing came into existence out of her computer. It was a Porygon! She suddenly understood the happenings and pulled her pistol on the Porygon but the Porygon merely went back into her computer and before long, the computer was back up and running. She was amazed at the Porygon's technical prowess and decided that it would be a good Pokemon for her. With permission from ENDoG, the Porygon happily became her new Pokemon.
Pokemon: Lucario (M), Espeon (F), Umbreon (M), Porygon (NG)
Other Info: None of the pics in this SU belong to me.

Adriana has two G3KA4 guns as well as a pistol that can fire off multiple rounds (shown in pic; not exactly sure what kind of gun that is since I'm no expert on them whatsoever xD). She uses the pistol as last resort if she runs out of ammo for the other two, when doing a covert operation, or when retreating. She has a silencer that can be put on the pistol as well.

Adriana's seemingly normal silver analog watch actually has tiny gadgets in it that can help her picklock any kind of lock or cut through an actually lock itself. It has a tiny laser in it as well that can be used to cut open vent openings and the like. Think of it as a tiny Inspector Gadget but without so many freaky gadgets XD.

Adriana also helped create some of the DNA tracking devices and such that they now use to help find the rest of the Shaymin and even created the satellite that helps them (with help of course from the rest of the scientific staff xD).

Espeon and Umbreon's armor is designed to be lightweight but protective. Umbreon's armor enhances his speed, precision and stealth whereas Espeon's armor enhances her special attack power and attack power as well as endurance. Though she may seem unable to see through the visor of her helmet, she uses her psychic abilities to determine where her enemies are exactly by pinpointing their conciousness (basically their mind). Her abilities are concentrated through the small gun mounted under her chin.

Umbreon is not only used for hit and run tactics, but also as a scout, using the microphone thingie outside his helmet to relay info to Lucario whom relays it back to Adriana. His armor can also act like a Kecleon and change Umbreon's whole body color quickly and accordingly so that he can remain unseen, even while walking.

As for Lucario, he is able to concentrate his power into his gun and create aura bullets which hold a more devastating attack than normal bullets. He can also speak using aura and can communicate at any distance with Adriana (same goes with Espeon but with Telepathy; they can translate what Umbreon says for her). Lucario also stays out of his pokeball at all times.

As for Porygon, it is able to hack entire computer systems and trace signals to any location quickly and easily. It can easily bypass firewalls and all other protection by blasting it with its own data and hacking into it.
The amount you put into it is great but I'm having some problems with it.

The Porygon computer concept I made and just mentioned in my last post. Hacking entire computer systems even for just one being would be highly straining and difficult, since it's a bit futuristic times, computers would be very complex. This is the second idea you've borrowed from me without asking prior and although the first one was character related and wasn't as big, this one I feel blows the entire purpose for my concept I worked hard on in making.

Thus, I'm going to make it an official informational note that any computer living Porygon/2/Z can only hack things it is manually hooked up to (meaning cord requirement) and it will take an entire post JUST to hack into whatever it is, and it won't be guaranteed, as it's putting strain on a Pokemon in unfamiliar data space with various security precautions and such. Tracing signals I will only allow on more basic devices, such as cell phones/smart phones, but not full on computers. As 'Trace' is a Porygon ability, I still don't think it can do too much without causing permanent damage to itself. You can keep your Porygon information in your SU but only if my information I just mentioned is followed.

The invisibility armor seems a little much but Pokemon have other senses to detect it so I'll let you have that, but Telepathy/Aura sense over any distance is much. I'd say within the same region at maximum, but that would still provide a lot of strain on the Pokemon. As for the mounted guns on the armor, we aren't that advanced technology wise yet so I can't allow that, that needs to be changed.

I also don't understand what you mean by a Lucario having a gun. I wouldn't see why a Lucario would need to carry a firearm, unless you were using it to explain the bullet thing. I find it a bit unreal.

I can allow the armor to focus a Pokemon's abilities, such as Mewtwo had in 'Mewtwo Strikes Back', but mounted weapons I can't allow. The gadgets being able to picklock anything, I'm going to take that as theoretically speaking so those I'll allow.

So in all, just follow what I said about the Porygon thing, change what I mentioned about the armor and you should be fine.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com