Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Deadly Alliance: Enter Team Darkness [OPEN; RP started]

Wow, double accepted. I feel special. I'm just kidding. I'm just surprised that I was accepted this quickly. Now I guess it's time for me to join the fun. Thanks for letting me in, buddies.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-30-2010, 01:03 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

No problem at all. ^-^ It should be easy to jump in, since Kaioo created quite an attraction to the battle. xP

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

yes quite an attraction.. big smoke cloud in the sky.. oh yes indeed :3

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:21 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

I shall play a female for once. :'D *shot*

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Evans

Personality: Cassie has an upbeat and sweet personality. She loves to meet new people, but sometimes has a hard time communicating with others because, although it doesn't seem like it, she's very shy. Beneath her shyness, she is very energetic, reckless and headstrong. Once her mind is set on something, it's nearly impossible to change it. She can come off a bit blunt or cold sometimes, but it's really a front to chase away anyone who doesn't truly care to befriend her or get to know her. Even through her shyness, she maintains a strong, independant personality, but is really a lonely girl in need of love and/or friendship.

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Pokemon: Glaceon, Mightyena, Kirlia, Lucario, Luxray, Charizard

History: Cassie grew up in Pallet Town with the Ketchum brothers, gradually becoming as close to them as if they were her own siblings over time, even developing a crush on Keiru. She recieved her first Pokemon - an Eevee - at the age of 10, like most trainers, from Professor Oak. She was able to go on her own journies, although separate from the others, before the hard times of Team Rocket's rule in Kanto struck. During the struggle with Team Rocket, Cassie was stuck in Sinnoh, unable to return to defend her homeland. She heard the rumors of Ash and Keiru joining Team Rocket, but never quite believed it herself.After a few months, Cassie finally made her way back to Kanto, but by then the Rocket scare was over. She saw news broadcasts on television talking about Ash and a few other trainers defeating Team Rocket - but never heard anything about Keiru. Like Ash, she suspected him to be dead for quite awhile - until she ran into him one day. His entire personality had changed, but somehow Cassie still saw the real Keiru in him, and decided to follow him along whatever crazy, messed up road he was walking. She had since made it her goal to someday restore Keiru to his former self, although for the time being, she simply does as she's told when she's told to do it.

Other: ○ A spy for Keiru, although the others won't know it for awhile
○ Has a crush on Keiru
○ Is not evil, just blindly does what she's told for the person she cares about. Cassie actually does have a sense of right and wrong xP
○ Does not wear Team Darkness uniform; is not an official member of TD

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 08-30-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Kaioo Offline

hmm.. this is a tough choice angel-chan.. I can't decide.. hmm.. hard.. just kidding XD.

Obviously accepted.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Altrius Offline

This looks pretty damn awesome, count me in.

Name:
Andrew 'Snake' Sullivan

Appearance:

Andrew's odd appearence puts people at unease when he meets them, if not only for that creepy smile of his. Standing at 6"2 he has a thin but lean build, enough perhaps to handle himself in a fight if the need arose. Usually he wears a pair of jet black skinny jeans, with a white T-Shirt and a black leather jacket over the top. Black hob-nailed doc martins sit comfortabley on his feet, and he had a black leather glove on his right hand.

The only two other pieces of equipment he carries is a Katana at his waist and a SP41 Assualt Rifle across his back, attached by a leather strap so he can swing it round if the need to use it arises.

Personality:
Andrew is best discribed as a snake, and the only reason people employ him is because he is useful in so many ways. Andrew canno't be trusted for a second, and in fact the only people that DO trust him are his pokemon. He lies, decives, conciets and stabs people in the back, only if it means completing his missions. He finds almost everything funny, which is the reason for that cunning smile of his, and never appears to take anything seriously, even orders from higher up people.

However, when given a mission he achives and completes it with uncanny skill, stealth and presicion. He would rather die trying to complete a mission than fail, because failure is the ultimate sin in his eyes. Its in these instances that he becomes the cold hard brutal snake that he is, and anybody that crosses his way he would not think twice to kill. Hes resourseful at finding information, and can nearly capture and subdue anybody the current employer requires him to.

In overall, Andrew is a survivor with no consience and no sense of loyalty. He cares nought about other people in the world, and wishes only to see out the end of his miserable, lonely existance - by any means nessceary.

History:

Andrew was a nice boy when he was younger, in fact he was the loveliest boy you could ever meet. When he was young he used to play imaginary games, have fun with his parents and meet up with the local kids. Then his world turned upside down when a strange man entered his life, slaughtered his parents and kidnapped him. It was a Team Darkness operative, a man dressed completely in a military suit and somebody evidently high up in the ranks. He was bound, gagged and put in the back of a van. For fourty days he never saw daylight.

When he finally had light on his eyes again he could look around at his holding cell. He was held in chains by the wrists and feet so that he could move no more than a half a metre around, and the was in a windowless and only a single iron door in front of it. The man standing there looked like a government official, and the one behind was obviously one of the soldiers, gas mask, gun at the ready and in a heavy military outfit. Scared and alone, Andrew had no idea what these men wanted of him.

The Official never gave his name, but told Andrew he had no rights and was now the proporty of Team Darkness, and that he would do they're bidding, everything they asked for and follow all orders without question. It was around this time that Andrew mad his descision. He was'nt going to stand for this. It was time to become the Snake.

Throughtout his training there he excelled in stealth missions and became an acomplished killer. With martial arts training behind him, and the knowledge of how to kill, main and capture people he escaped from the camp to work as a mercenary. Now he works for two sole purposes - to find out why his parents were killed and stop the uprising of Team Darkness.

Pokemon:

Arbok, Flareon, Gengar, Scizor, Cloyster and Umbreon.

Other Info: Trust him at your own peril.

Last edited by Altrius; 08-30-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
This looks pretty damn awesome, count me in.

Name:
Andrew 'Snake' Sullivan
ENDoG Ranking: Lieutenant

Appearance:

Andrew's odd appearence puts people at unease when he meets them, if not only for that creepy smile of his. Standing at 6"2 he has a thin but lean build, enough perhaps to handle himself in a fight if the need arose. Usually he wears a pair of jet black skinny jeans, with a white T-Shirt and a black leather jacket over the top. Black hob-nailed doc martins sit comfortabley on his feet, and he had a black leather glove on his right hand.

The only two other pieces of equipment he carries is a Katana at his waist and a SP41 Assualt Rifle across his back, attached by a leather strap so he can swing it round if the need to use it arises.

Personality:
Andrew is best discribed as a snake, and the only reason people employ him is because he is useful in so many ways. Andrew canno't be trusted for a second, and in fact the only people that DO trust him are his pokemon. He lies, decives, conciets and stabs people in the back, only if it means completing his missions. He finds almost everything funny, which is the reason for that cunning smile of his, and never appears to take anything seriously, even orders from higher up people.

However, when given a mission he achives and completes it with uncanny skill, stealth and presicion. He would rather die trying to complete a mission than fail, because failure is the ultimate sin in his eyes. Its in these instances that he becomes the cold hard brutal snake that he is, and anybody that crosses his way he would not think twice to kill. Hes resourseful at finding information, and can nearly capture and subdue anybody the current employer requires him to.

In overall, Andrew is a survivor with no consience and no sense of loyalty. He cares nought about other people in the world, and wishes only to see out the end of his miserable, lonely existance - by any means nessceary.

History:

Andrew was a nice boy when he was younger, in fact he was the loveliest boy you could ever meet. When he was young he used to play imaginary games, have fun with his parents and meet up with the local kids. Then his world turned upside down when a strange man entered his life, slaughtered his parents and kidnapped him. It was a Team Darkness operative, a man dressed completely in a military suit and somebody evidently high up in the ranks. He was bound, gagged and put in the back of a van. For fourty days he never saw daylight.

When he finally had light on his eyes again he could look around at his holding cell. He was held in chains by the wrists and feet so that he could move no more than a half a metre around, and the was in a windowless and only a single iron door in front of it. The man standing there looked like a government official, and the one behind was obviously one of the soldiers, gas mask, gun at the ready and in a heavy military outfit. Scared and alone, Andrew had no idea what these men wanted of him.

The Official never gave his name, but told Andrew he had no rights and was now the proporty of Team Darkness, and that he would do they're bidding, everything they asked for and follow all orders without question. It was around this time that Andrew mad his descision. He was'nt going to stand for this. It was time to become the Snake.

Throughtout his training there he excelled in stealth missions and became an acomplished killer. With martial arts training behind him, and the knowledge of how to kill, main and capture people he escaped from the camp to work as a mercenary. Now he works for two sole purposes - to find out why his parents were killed and stop the uprising of Team Darkness.

Pokemon:

Arbok, Flareon, Gengar, Scizor, Cloyster and Umbreon.

Other Info: Trust him at your own peril.
You got the EnDoG ranking from Sabi's rp.. and when exactly did the TD operative take him?

Old 08-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
You got the EnDoG ranking from Sabi's rp.. and when exactly did the TD operative take him?
Balls, I thought I had got rid of all of the ENDOG crap :o

I copy-pasted my character cause I haven't had a chance to RP this one yet. And I when he was young, he doesn't remember the exact age.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Kaioo Offline

Team Darkness wasn't operating until 2 months prior to the rp beginning, so 2 months before.. Well, when I say that, I mean anything of note, Team Darkness would of been pathetically small..

Anyways, Accepted :) Glad to have you :)

Old 08-30-2010, 01:38 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Team Darkness wasn't operating until 2 months prior to the rp beginning, so 2 months before.. Well, when I say that, I mean anything of note, Team Darkness would of been pathetically small..

Anyways, Accepted :) Glad to have you :)

Ooops, well. Meh I'll make up for it in the RP :3
Old 08-30-2010, 01:41 AM
Kaioo Offline

Hehe :P glad to have you onboard :)

Old 08-30-2010, 02:19 AM
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: (Character‘s name)PJ
Personality: (How they act and their outlook on life) weird is one word that always describes PJ. mysterious is another word. she is also very curious about the world around her. she is always wondering things. but she never askes any questions. she is very quiet when it comes to anything... exept talking to other people. they are lucky if they get a word in!
Appearance: (What they look like. Pictures accepted. Descriptions at least a paragraph, please.) one of those stupid blondes, but she isnt as stupid as the ones in the jokes, she is acctually quite smart, but when she gets in a tough spot, she acts stupid. pj is one of those people that hava a lot of friends. people are lucky if they are her friend. she is also very stealthy. one time during school, she once put a tack on the teachers chair, when the teacher was in the room! her blonde hair does kind of stick out from the shadows.
Pokemon: (Up to 6; No Legendaries)
pichu (F)
snorunt (M)
Eevee (F)
pichu (M)
Eevee (M)
History: (Your character’s background; Optional)
Other: (Anything else?) i edited it, is it good now?

I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE

Last edited by pokejava; 08-30-2010 at 03:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:22 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
Name: (Character‘s name)PJ
Personality: (How they act and their outlook on life) weird is one word that always describes PJ. she is also very curious
Appearance: (What they look like. Pictures accepted. Descriptions at least a paragraph, please.) one of those stupid blondes, but she isnt as stupid as the ones in the jokes, she is acctually quite smart, but when she gets in a tough spot, she acts stupid. she is a pichu lover, some people think that is because their hair (fur) is the same color. she just loves how cute it is. she trains her pokemom to the max.
Pokemon: (Up to 6; No Legendaries)
pichu (F)
snorunt (M)
Eevee (F)
pichu (M)
Eevee (M)
History: (Your character’s background; Optional)
Other: (Anything else?)
Is that your whole sign up? Or are you adding more?

Old 08-30-2010, 02:26 AM
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer

i might add more later... but for now it is

I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Old 08-30-2010, 02:54 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
i might add more later... but for now it is
I'm sorry but that is not enough. Personality is too short(Strike 1) And your appearance is too short, AND half the appearance is about her loving Pichu(strike 2) Sorry but that doesn't cut it.

PENDING until you sort out the sign up