Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Love_Eevee Offline

Default The 9 SU

29 years ago

Prologue

"Charles, how many have we lost so far?"

Charles looked at his clip board a quivered a little, when Damon knew how many escaped this month, he would throw another handful of people over board again.

"I'm waiting." Damon said.

Charles cleard his throat and spoke, "Uhh..well sir, apparently the Legendary Beasts escaped this morning. The Golems escaped yesterday. The Legendary Birds, the first day we obtained them...the Eons, on Thursday...."

"HOW MANY DID WE LOSE, CHARLES?"

Charles jumped and continued. "Er, eleven, sir."

Damon laughed and walked away from Charles. He walked toward the huge window and looked at the clouds in front of him.

"Which leaves us with?" Damon whispered.

Charles looked at Damon and without looking at his clipboard said. "Uh, nine, sir."

Damon, eyes closed, jaw tightened, and hands behind his back to keep him from smacking Charles.

"The names of them, you imbecile."

Charles turned bright red but continued to read the names of the nine.

"Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Mesprite, Azelf, Uxie, Manaphy, Shaymin and Riolu."

Again, Damon laughed and he smiled.

"Excellent. Make sure they do not escape. Place them under maximum security. No one goes in or out of the holding chamber, I want guards at the door, "

Charles began to scurry away. Damon grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him back.

He bought him toward his mouth and whispered in his ears. "Oh, and Charles, if you screw this one up, that'll be your life."

He let Charles go and Charles he continued toward the holding chambers.

He walked into the one-way mirror room and watched the slumbering pokemon. They were basically drained of everything. He stared at them in awe. Each one taken from their home for experimentations. They each belonged to a special place for a reason that humans could barely understand, but in here, they were merely trophies. The one-way mirror room was also the holding chamber control center. He looked at all the buttons on the shiny panel. But there was one in particular his eyes kpet trailing back to: RELEASE BUTTON. Charles' hands began to shake as he moved for the large black button. he was two inches away from it when he paused. Someone was calling his name from the holding chamber.

He looked up and saw the infamous Mew looking up at him.

Charles, you have to release us. If we stay here any longer we will all perish.

His eyes filled with tears and his hand shook violently as he slowly went toward the release button. he pressed it and the large capsules with the pokemon in the releasd. the pokemon released and scattered. they all went their seperate ways. Sirens all over the ship went off. Charles bowed his head. He didnt care if he was captured. A tiny hand touched his shoulder and Charles looked up. Mew was staring him in the face. Mew smiled at him and he looked at Mew in amazement. In that same few minutes, someone blew the door open. Mew disapeared.

Three large guards took Charles away. They took him to the main control center, where Damon was waiting.

"You fool! What have you done?"

Charles looked at Damon and smiled. "The right thing sir."

Damon looked at Charles and struck him. "Do you realiz that because of you, all of my hard work has disapeared?"

Charles smiled. Damon scowled. He turned his attention to another scientist. "Are they still on the ship?"

the scientist nodded. Damon smiled. "Recapture them before they escape."

the scientist noded again and left the main control room. Damon looked at Charles.

"You will be dealt with after my pokemon are recaptured."

Charles scoffed. "Are you that self-absorbed that you think those pokemon belong to you?"

Damon smiled at him.

______________________________Somewhere on the ship___________________

The nine runaway nine pokemon fought for their freedom. They split up into three groups, Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi; Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprite; and Riolu, Shaymin, and Manaphy. They helped eachother to reach their goal. Though, badly wounded, and most of them too weak to teleport, they all managed to escape by Celebi's time traveling.

Discovering that his "trophy pokemon" escaped, Damon, vowed to recapture them and take over the world. Charles was never heard from again.

Now

Damon has been dead for over twenty years, his son, Micheal, has taken over his dream. And the "Trophy Pokemon" have resurfaced. Still wounded from their encounter with Damon, they have fallen into the quiet Ferrell Forest in the Kanako Region.

The Pokemon are found,unconcious, by nine separate kids (ages range from 15-17). For awhile, it seems as though the pokemon will never wake up. Four weeks later, they do. The pokemon tell the kids about their story and how they ended up here, twenty years into the future.

Your Story takes place where the pokemon has just awakened. Because the pokemo are still faced with memories that frighten them, you take them everywhere with you (even to school, shhh it's a secret though. No free-roam pokemon allowed). The kids all go to the same school, and though they do not know the others exsist, they all must come together and defeat Micheal.

RULES

1.No godmodding
2.If there is going to be romance, keep it to hugs & kisses
3. the basic swear words (hell, damn, ect. nothing too excentric i.e. you stupid mother...
you .... sucker)
4.I am allowing a little bit of bunnying (with characters permission).
5.Have Fun
6.To show that you read the rules copy/paste Eevee is awsome
7.One paragraph minimum on each post
8.There will be battle scenes between pokemon and people, no blood baths
9.Three warnings and you’re banned. No exceptions at all.
10.No rare pokemonon your team seeing as you will befriend one
11.Reservation will only be held for 2 days
12.The number of characters per person is two

NOTIFICATION
Hey i could really use more guys so if any male or female who wouldn't mind being a male, please sign up, also i'm putting a sign up sheet for Micheal, his is basically the same as the regular one, except without the trophy pokemon thanks!

Name:
Appearance: (a picture is preferred, but if you can't find one, a paragraph describing)
History: (was your character troubled as a child? Was his/her life perfect?)
Personality: (One paragraph minimum)
Pokémon team: (Lv. minimum 20 maximum 40, nickname,four maximum not including Trophy Pokemon)
Trophy Pokemon:

Trophy Pokemon left:
Uxie (on hold)
Mesprite

Others Accepted:
Love_Eevee (myself)
Mewcario
UmbreonMoonlight
Tokyokit
HitmonFighter

On Reserve:
Hyosuke

~My Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Sheyna Maraj
Apearence:

History:Sheyna (a.k.a. Shey) lived in an orphanage all her life. Misunderstood and alone, Shey found company in pokemon. At the age of 11, she went walking into Ferrell forest to greet her usual companions, when she found a tiny baby Eevee. Lost and afraid, when Shey came close to the young Eevee, he bit her. She yelped in pain and yelled at him. He quickly apologized and scurried off. Astonished that the Eevee spoke to her, she ran after him. When she finally found him she asked him if he spoke Human. The Eevee responded and said no. Confused, Shey asked if she was speaking Pokemon he nodded, also confused. To test her new ability, she talked to a passing by wurmple. When the wurmple responded, Shey realized she had the ability to speak to pokemon. With lots of practice, she could understand and speak to all pokemon. But afraid of being shunned even more than she already was, she kept her ability a secret. When she was fifteen, she was adopted by a local wealthy family. Though she has the life of her dreams, her adopted family is cold and mean. While accompanying her family to a Pokemon Race Track, she saw a beautiful Rapidash in her last race, the Rapidash, Thorny Rose, would be sold for glue after her race. When the race was over, Shey talked to Thorny Rose's owner into buying her. With a few bribes, Thorny Rose was hers. Being renamed Rose, she was treated like a real pokemon and not a tool. While walking through the city, Shey heard terrible cries from a pokemon in an alley. There a young Growlithe was being attacked by a pack of wild Houndoom. With help from a few other trainors, Shey rescued the half dead Growlithe. She nursed it back to health and gained its trust at the same time and from then on, the Hyperactive, ambitious Growlithe, nicknamed Cupid, sticked to Shey like glue. Just like her pokemon, Shey isn't afraid to get into a fight either. She frequently travels to the Hoenn region to train with gym leader Brawly during her summer days and when she is not in Hoenn, she is back in Kanako in trainor's school.

While walking in the quiet forest,Ferrell, she heard a small crash in a nearby bush. Shey called out Comet, her Eevee, who ran into the bush. She followed Comet and saw a wounded Mew. Shey took the pokemon home. Days passed and the Mew showed little progress of ever awakening. Afraid to leave the Mew alone incase it wasn't going to make it, she took the Mew with her to school. Every oncce in a while she can hear the slumbering Mew mumble about a man named Damon.

Personality: Hard working, funny, once you become friends with her, you see her true colors. A little wierd and can sometimes be a spazz. Though her attitude can sometimes get the best of her, Shey tries her best to please everyone. She can also be violent and say hurtful things to her friends even though she doesn't mean it. Lately, her emotions have been controlling her and she cannot talk to a pokemon as easily as she used to be. Shey is a pretty complex girl for her age and not one word could easily describe her. She could be warm and caring the next cold and violent.

Pokemon team:
-Eevee (Comet)
Lv.36

-Rapidash(Rose)
Lv.24

-Growlithe(Cupid)
Lv.32

Trophy Pokemon: Mew

Name:Derin Ferr
Appearance:

History:Derin lives life on his own, a drug-addicted mother that comes and go, Derin's life has been pretty unstable. From ages 8 to 12, Derin lived in a group home. Learing how to be tough wasn't hard. Finally, on his 13th birthday, he was put back into the car of his, seemingly stable, mother. Though she wasn't the best parent, Derin's mother tried her best. At fourteen, his mother started drugs again, but Derin now tried his best to take care of her. Because he was pretty tall for a fourteen year old, he got a job and kept food on the table and the lights on. Rarely going to school, he mostly ran the streets, learning the ways of the world. At fifteen he joined a gang and became affiliated with small petty crimes. As a gift and protection, he was given three pokemon, a Houdoom, a Mightyena, and a Manetric. All three of the pokemon loved Derin and didn't question anything he said. But once the gang became more violent, he was arrested for aggravated assault and spent a year in jail. When he finally got out, the gang had long been diminished. When he went home, he saw that his mother too was long gone. Now seventeen, Derin lives alone with his pokemon. One day, while in Ferrell forest looking for berries, a pokemon fell at his feet. He recongnized it immediatly because he had seen one before, a Shaymin. This one had been brutaly beaten. Feeling drawn to the hurt pokemon, he took it home with him. Now going to school more, with vigorous test to prove that he could be in his class level, he took the pokemon with him.

Personality:Though Derin seems hard and unfriendly, he is a pretty nice guy. The street does sometimes come out of him sometimes when he is in a tight situation. He's a ladies man and not alot of girls have been able to resist him.

Pokémon team:
Mightyena (Clyde)
Lv.36

Houndoom (Billy)
Lv.36

Manectric (Capone)
Lv.36

Trophy Pokemon:Shaymin

Last edited by Love_Eevee; 08-24-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: The 9 SU

Eevee is awsome

Name: Robert Gallifrey
Appearance:

History: Robert grew up in an orphanage in Oldale, Hoenn. However, his life was far from unhappy. He made the most of his life by exploring just about everything. Curiosity always got the better of him, and he was a sponge when it came to learning. Some called him a nerd, but most everyone enjoyed his company. He never really paraded his high intellect around, but he would often baffle people by using big words, even making some up, then tell them in simple terms what he just said. Some found him to be a close friend while others found him to be a bit of a headache.

At the age of ten, he left to begin his Pokemon journey. He received a Torchic as his starter. Through his travels in Hoenn, he befriended a young Ralts and helped a Zangoose fend off three Sevipers from her offspring. He was allowed by the mother Zangoose to take one of her eggs, which hatched into his Zangoose partner. Halfway through his travels he rescued a Growlithe from a Pokemon poacher group and has since raised and evolved her.

Upon reaching the newly discovered Kanako region, Robert heard a psychic cry for help. He had his Gardevoir lead the way and the duo came across a badly wounded Celebi. Using a Full Restore and a Sitrus berry to help heal Celebi, the time traveling Pokemon revealed into Robert's mind everything she had suffered and asked for his aid. Never being one to turn down helping the needy, Robert accepted and has taken Celebi with him upon his travels.

Personality: There really is no one right way to describe Robert's personality. He is considered to be a very random person. One of the few things that remains constant though is his keen intellect and unwavering loyalty to his friends and those in need. He is like fire and ice, the rage in the heart of the sun. Yet he is friendly, jestful and carefree most of the time. But when he is angered, it can be said that he is the most fearsome person there is. His gaze can strike the fear of Arceus into people, and while he is not violent, those that suffer his wrath often wish he used violence.

Pokémon team:

lv. 32 female Arcanine (Lilac)

lv. 37 female Gardevoir (Lilly)

lv. 40 female Blaziken (Flare)

lv. 33 female Zangoose (Lotus)

Trophy Pokemon: Celebi

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-18-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Just to mention, you asked for one paragraph minimum in personality, and you didn't even post one line. Just thought I would mention that,
Old 08-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Love_Eevee Offline

oh yea i was gonna finish that but i drifted off a little lol thanks...and to Mewcario, i don't mean to mess with your team but...your Lucario can't be on your team (i guess i should have put that in the rules) seeing as he is technically a semi rare pokemon already...again i appologize

Last edited by Love_Eevee; 08-18-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:04 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Oh, didn't think of that. Reserve for Manaphy, if I may.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Love_Eevee Offline

yupp np
Old 08-18-2010, 04:53 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

I'm interested but what do you mean when you say a "little bunnying" is allowed? Do you mean if a person leaves, you can bunny their character or you can bunny a person's character without their permission, i.e., their reactions to what you say or do? Cuz I have a big quirk about people controlling my characters unless I say they can because I'm going to be gone for a few days or something ><
Old 08-18-2010, 04:58 AM
Love_Eevee Offline

yea..i think i should be more clear with my rules (again sorry) well if there were to be bunnying, youh would have to ask permission first.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:05 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

alright thanks, phew

anyway reserve for Jirachi please :D

Also, do you consider Absol to be rare?
Old 08-18-2010, 05:07 AM
Love_Eevee Offline

sure no problem
Old 08-18-2010, 05:15 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Do you consider Absol rare cuz I have a great story for how she met one. And also, do we all have to go to a school? Some of us may want to be trainers ^^" Like Mewcario's person... he's a trainer. Not saying mine will be, not at all, but there will be some who want that :3

And did we catch the legendary or is it still wild? I'm assuming the last part but just checking. sorry for all the questions haha
Old 08-18-2010, 05:37 AM
Love_Eevee Offline

well, i know that in the game and in the tv show it says that they leave home when they are 10 (personally, i wouldnt let my kid out on their own when they were that age) but they are in training school until they are 17 or 18 (like highschool). Thanks for the questions if you have any others just post them
Old 08-18-2010, 05:51 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lol okay then.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:53 AM
Love_Eevee Offline

lol yupp
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

oh that reminds me, you keep skipping the absol question and you missed my legendary question :3