Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Altrius Offline

Default Desperation - Pokemon RP [SU] (Attempt number two!)

(( I tried this RP a few months ago and it got a lot of interest, to my great surprise and pleasure. However due to real life issues I had to cancel the RP and dissappear from the forums for a while. Now that I've got my life back on track, I'd like to give it another shot. Let the Desperation unfold! Also, the old Sign up Thread is here if anybody wishes to copy they're old Sign ups ))

Introduction

n up

Have you ever wanted to play the bad guy? Yes you have, even though you wouldn’t like to admit it. I know just how it feels! When you’re watching a film and sometimes you just wish ‘Damn that villain is so cool! I wish the bad guys would win sometimes’ I’ve felt it plenty of times, and boy does it annoy the life out of me. Take the Joker from Batman: The Dark Knight for example. I don’t know about you, but he is the very essence of badass villain and I would love to have worked for him. Screw batman, bring on the Joker!

It’s the same with RP’s and stories. You very rarely see the bad guys win, or you’re hardly ever able to play the bad guys. Well, that’s why I’ve thought up this RP idea. When you’re reading this, think Butcher Bay from Riddick. It’s a bit original, but nothing we don’t have knowledge about or are completely alien too. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have had thinking it up. Let loose that dark side in you!

The history behind it all

There are many strange things that happen in this world, even the universe. But one aspect that has been scorned by many was the belief of parallel worlds; exact replicas of the worlds and universes but with small differences. Traffic lights could be blue, or the sky could be red, or Kanto and Johto could be named Pig and Sheep. But however much the brain-boxes of the worlds scoffed and dismissed the idea, they had never realised how far from the truth they actually were.

Because parallel worlds do exist, and in one parallel universe there was a completely different world.

It bore the same names as the other world, the same people, same events and even the same pokemon - almost. The difference this world had was monumental. Where one had Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, this world was the same except Sinnoh never existed. When they found it, it was an abandoned island, not even with wild pokemon there, no humans, no colonies no nothing. It simply was empty.

And it was a coincidental time that they found it too. Because a few years back in the different regions of the world different criminal gangs had been at play trying to wreak havoc; Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma. Their roles were the same as in the other plant, except they all happened at the same time. The combination of the radio towers control waves, and the releasing of Grouden and Kyrogue caused many pokemon of the world to go mad, and lose their minds. They turned on their masters and attacked cities and towns. There was chaos for a while, but with the aid of soldiers and trainers who kept hold of their pokemon, the Teams were massacred. With the radio waves stopped and the legendary pokemon returned to their fixed state in the world, peace was allowed to resume.

However, the effects of the waves had a lasting effect unforeseen and unpredicted by the scientists of the world caused many pokemon to develop what could only be called a ‘Dark side’. These pokemon ran away from their trainers into the wild and turned to a life of crime and murder, driven on by their ‘alter ego’.

This brings them back to the time when they found the abandoned island. With the outbreak of wild dangerous pokemon threatening the peace, the governing bodies thought up a solution to the plan. They would build a prison on this island to hold the pokemon; it would be the most technologically advanced prison in the world. This world had cracked the ideal of force-fields and lasers much sooner than the original parallel version and so the defensives would be impenetrable.

And it worked. The prison was built in less than a year, the criminal pokemon were rounded up and marked, a tattoo of the block number they would be in seared on they’re shoulder. Then they were slung inside, unable to escape, and forever locked up. The name for this prison in the desolate wasteland was fitting: Desperation.

For several years the world lived at peace again, except for the prisoners of course who yearned to get outside. Kanto, however, had been growing uneasy with the prison being so close to them, they were proposing blowing the place up as it was costing far too much to support. Johto however wanted none of it, as they were searching for ways to cure the affected pokemon to bring them back to they’re good ways. As so arguments broke out, with both sides refusing to budge. Kanto made threats about blowing it up with or without permission and with that, Johto declared war on Kanto.

The war hasn’t lasted long, with Kanto’s superior technology and bigger resources, Johto is losing. Hoenn has stayed out of the conflict altogether, wanting nothing to do with any of it.

However, word has reached the pokemon in the prison that Kanto is winning, which spells bad news for the inmates there; because of Kanto wins they’re all dead. And so, starting with a group of a few pokemon, they start to plot a plan to escape the prison and escape to somewhere else.

Now when the prison was first built, one of the initial pokemon thrown inside was an Alakazam by the name by the name of Sayesh. The radio waves had messed with his psychic waves and caused him to go on a rampage, frying people’s minds. But they had also gifted him with the power of sight – he could see the future. And when the first pokemon came in, he told all that would listen, a prophecy.

When the worlds are at strife, when they no longer agree and take arms up against each other; that will be the time to strike, to mobilize. Remember this if you ever hope to survive the prison, because at that time; Prisoner 0 will be your only hope.

Sadly, Sayesh was shot and killed by a guard not long after predicting this. What this had meant made little sense at the time, but all who had listened to it knew the sincerity of the tone that he spoke in. And so the legend had been passed onto the new recruits that entered the prison, always whispered and told in dark corners. It was that hope that had kept most of the prisoners sane, as they all waited for that day to come.

And now it has. Now the inmates are mobilizing against the humans who would slaughter them. The time has come to band together as one, break the chains that have bound them for so long and break free of Desperation. Will you, take up the mantle and believe in the prophecy? Will you help Prisoner 0 escape from his cell? Or will you let the humans decide your fate, and be slaughtered like a Slowpoke …

Map of Desperation

Okay, it’s a shoddy map I know. But I’m still not very good with Photoshop yet (Hence the crappy banner too) so bear with me :)

Main Entrance Gate
: As you can guess, this is the entrance of the prison. Perhaps the most heavily guarded part other than the control room, there’s always guards roaming around here, at least two dozen at any one point. The main doors are a reinforced compound of steel and titanium. Light and strong, this door isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. There are metal detector scanners for checking the visitors and even reception has armed guards behind it

Block 1: The Block to the left of the Entrance Gate. This is the lowest crime rating Block. In here consists of the thieves, criminal damage and arson inmates (Petty crime). Consequently it is also one of the fullest blocks with most of the four hundred cells in here full up.

Block 2:
To the right of the Entrance Gate is Block 2. This is for the pokemon who have assaulted and done bigger scale robberies (Banks, businesses etc) why pokemon would have need for money is not known – many think perhaps just for fun. Not as full as Block 1 but about 2/3rds full.

Control/Security room:
This is the most heavily guarded place in the whole prison. The doors here are hardly ever opened, if only to switch guards over. Inside this massive room there are no less and fifty elite guards inside at any one time. Vast complex’s of computers and flickering screens for every camera in the entire complex. Nothing is unseen in this place. With a grand total of 1,500 cameras in the prison, there are four to each screen.

Stairs to lower blocks:
No pokemon has gone down those stairs and come back up. Heavily guarded with robots, elite guardsmen and multi-combination fingerprint recognition doors. Down below is where the fabled ‘Prisoner 0’ is chained.

Canteen: Says it all in the name. Where food is passed out to the hungry masses; with plenty of guards keeping a watch.

Block 3: For murderers. These are the more hardcore criminals of the pokemon prisons. They might be expert thieves that kill while they did it, or just killed somebody by accident once. They’re hard, and most of the time seasoned inmates.

Block 4: This Block is less than half full, and for good reason. If you’re in here, you’re the scum of the pokemon world, and deserve to be shot on the spot. Mass murderers who did it for fun, wide-scale robberies, wide scale destruction, hostage situations, insane motherfuckers and just the pure evil bastards of the pokemon society who wouldn’t blink about killing somebody for a cent. You don’t piss these guys off.

Training/Recreational Area:
This is where the pokemon from different blocks are allowed to meet each other. It’s also where training happens, as the half a mile wide pitch serves for a good running space. There are even boxing matches, fights, scraps etc. The guards care not, because if anybody dies its just one less pokemon they have to deal with.

The final defense of the prison is an invisible and impenetrable force-field around the entire base. It runs like a massive dome over the top and opens up at the top twice a day to let out air. There are also towers dotted around the whole complex, with several trained snipers in each tower.

This place is Butcher Bay from Riddick. It’s hard, it’s brutal and it’s locked down. There’s no place for weaklings – only the strong survive.

Rules

- Please, no spamming.
- Please write your posts in correct grammar and spelling, or as best as you can get it.
- Please use the discussion thread if you need to discuss issues, or report an absence.
-`Make your posts at least two paragraphs long, but generally longer posts (Such as a page on MS word) are greatly appreciated by the community and myself.
- Every post should have your characters name and where they currently are at the top.
- Impress me in your sign up! I want to see you really go for it! Imagine you’re at an interview and I’m Lord Alan Sugar. You’ve got to impress him with your application and he isn’t a happy bunny I can tell you. Really let your creative juices go when you sign up.

Name:
– Your character’s name. No need for a last name, but you can use one if you wish.
Species: - You can be any pokemon except legendaries. If you don’t know what a legendary is … You don’t deserve to be on these forums.
Block: - Simple. Which detention block is your pokemons cell? This will also determine the number on they’re shoulder. Block 1-4
Description: – What your character looks like. Even though everybody knows what most pokemon look like, detail any minor features they may have – scars, additional tattoos, piercing
Quirks or Skills: - Any particular skills or abilities your pokemon may have learnt on the inside. For example, you may have learnt how to fashion weapons, known as shivs. Or maybe you’re a lock picker? A good chef perhaps? Nothing out of the ordinary.
Personality: – Your character’s emotional intelligence and outlook on life. Detail how they react to other pokemon in the prison, and how prison life has affected them. At least 2 paragraphs
Background: – Your character’s history and background. Cover the details regarding the kind of childhood they had, what their parents were like and how they’re life has changed on the inside. At least 2-3 paragraphs
Other: – Anything else about your character you’d like to add.

RP Thread
Discussion Thread

Accepted

Kurt the Magmotar - Played by Me, Myself and I
Shenzi and Sky, the Luxray and wtfidontevenknowwhatthishybridislol - Played by Winters Cherry
Nyx the Absol - Played by SoulSilver
Riddick the Weaville - Played by Mewcario
Umbree the Umbreon - Played by Dylan
Xy the Tyranitar - Played by Kaioo

Reserved
PJ the Evee -Played by Pokejave

Banned

Last edited by Altrius; 08-28-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: Desperation - Pokemon RP [SU] (Attempt number two!)

Name: – Kurt ‘The Traumatiser’

Species:
- Magmotar

Block: - 4

Description: – Kurt strikes a considerably imposing figure, despite the fact most Magmotar are intimidating enough. Well built muscles are a result of being inside since the beginning, and the flames over his body burn darker than usual. His right eye is pure white, indicating his blindness, with the skin just around it a mass of scars, evidently a battle wound from a fight long ago. His Block 4 tattoo lies on his shoulder, but around it he has another tattoo – a circle of barbed wire to indicate a cage. Several scars can be seen across his body, and he walks with the stature of somebody who commands respect from the lower inmates.

Quirks or Skills: - With his body being made of fire, Kurt is unsurprisingly a very good cook. Often he can be seen behind the canteen helping to cook simply because its one of the few passions left in his life. However, if somebody was to make a remark while he was dishing their food up, he would send them flying across the canteen. Because of his short temper, his time in the kitchens has been reduced, much to his displeasure.

Having trained with hardcore Machamp, Primeape and other fighting pokemon inside, Kurt has picked up and learned various fighting moves, to improve his hand-to-hand fighting abilities.

Personality: – Kurt can be a confusing pokemon to work out. Most of the time, he’s a grumpy, short tempered evil son-of-a-*****. Anybody who insults him threatens his pride or his respect he soon teaches a lesson. However he’s not considered a ‘leader’ of any gang, preferring to keep himself to himself inside. Many gangs have tried to recruit him but he’s just not interested in anybody else, he has a very ‘Me, Myself and I’ attitude. To begin with, this attitude pissed the other inmates off and they tried to ‘Sort him out’. When they were lying at his feet battered and bruised, everybody soon quickly learnt to leave him alone.

Despite his evil demeanor and harsh outlook on life, Kurt has the ability to display some form of kindness once in a blue moon, but normally when the problem insults what little morals he might have left. He is definitely not one for ganging up on people, and prefers to fight his own battles alone. Rarely does he ever call for help from other people, and if so it’s normally for something he can’t do himself – making shivs for example.

Background: – Kurt was born as a Magby from an egg in his herd of Magmar. While he doesn’t remember much, bad incidents never really happened. His herd travelled the world a lot, moving from place to place so as to not draw attention. Life was simple then, and within no time at all he had evolved into a Magmar at the age of sixteen, with grand thoughts of leaving the herd and going off by himself. His parents, both Magmar’s, laughed at the idea, calling him a dreamer.

When he had turned twenty-two a terrible day crossed the herd. They were sheltering inside a cave on a rainy day to hide; when a wandering pack of golduck happened by them on chance. It turned out the Magmar were sheltering in they’re cave, and the Golduck didn’t like this one bit. The lead Magmotar walked up to the lead Golduck, and pleaded that they could be allowed to stay, just for the night. They had young Magby’s, freshly hatched that would die in the rain. Magmotar offered a lot, even putting his own life on the line to protect the herd.

But the Golduck were having none of it. Knocking Magmotar to the floor, the lead Golduck launched a Hydro Pump at him, not stopping until he had turned into steam. Grinning madly, the Golduck attacked the rest of the herd, promptly slaughtering them all. Kurt fought hard, killing several Golduck himself, but was eventually overpowered. In the melee, one of the Golduck caught his face with a claw, blinding his right eye. As he prepared himself for death, Kurt heard a noise from the entrance of the cave, a human voice. Next thing he knew, a bolt of lightning had come flying from an Electabuzz, knocking the Golduck out. And so, that was the day Kurts rescuer, his trainer captured him and saved his life.

His trainer was named Josh, and he was a hard, but fair trainer. Kurt learned so much at his hands, and after endless gym battles he evolved into a Magmotar; his dream had come true. Now, that he was at his strongest, they were about to enter the pokemon league, when the rocket incident happened. In mere seconds, Kurt lost track of who he was, all of the good memories in his life, and the Golduck incident stuck fast in his mind. In those few seconds, it drove him mad for a moment, and he went into an uncontrollable rage, attacking and killing both his trainer, and his trainer’s pokemon. But that wasn’t enough, and he turned on the village they had been staying in, and burned the whole place down. Nobody survived as he didn’t let any escape. After this fit of madness, Kurt had changed; a new darker Kurt.

And so he continued on with his life in the wilds, killing any who would dare oppose him, searching for something in life but never knowing what. When the police caught him and sent him to prison, he was almost glad to be in there. His life as an inmate had begun.

He earned his nickname ‘The Traumatiser’ while he was inside. A Golduck had come into Block 2, a scared butt-whipped pup which had screamed in terror when Kurt saw him in the training grounds. It was one of the Golduck that attacked his herd, and Magmotar felt the murderous rage fill up inside him again. Trapping him in a corner, the Golduck tried to fight back – to no avail. Kurt snapped every single one of the Golduck’s bones over the entire three hour period of the break, and with nowhere to run, the Golduck had to endure it. When Kurt walked away a broken body of bones lay against the wall. Some of the pokemon in Blocks 1&2 were traumatized for some time after, earning him that nickname.

Other:
– Your not afraid of the dark, are you?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Name: Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
Species: Human with Gardevoir and Ursaring DNA(Pre-cleared by Altrius)
Block: 4
Description: A bit blurry, but my camera sucks like that and you get the idea--she looks like a guy.
Sky tends to look more masculine than feminine, with her pale blonde hair cut messy and short, which she manages to spike, though it's beyond anyone as to how she does it, and they're tipped with blue highlights that she's had ever since she came in. Her left eye is a beautiful blue while the other is a vibrant red and looks eerily similar to that of a Gardevoir's, heavily underlined by bags and dark circles that shout the fact she hardly gets any sleep, and they drugs they try to pump her with don't necessarily help, either. She's seriously pale, almost paper white, which lends to her sickly look, along with the fact she's extremely skinny and can commonly be found sitting in a corner with a certain Luxray laying at her feet that growls at any passerby that casts her a second glance. She is usually seen wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, but no shoes, and maybe a stolen guard's jacket hanging over her shoulders if Shenzii decides she's too cold. Her block number is on her right shoulder.
Quirks or Skills: Sky, when off all the drugs they have her on most of the time, has amazing strength thanks to her Ursaring DNA, as well as crazy powerful inner telekinetic powers, but she can't tap into much of either on everything they have her on. Other than that, she's a powerful fighter when it comes to hand-to-hand.
Personality: Sky has what seems to be two very different personalities--her on drugs and her off drugs. On drugs, she's extremely quiet and you'd think her dead aside from her breathing and her wide open eyes that seem to take nothing in. And she doesn't, she's so messed up that she barely notices anything around her, which is why Shenzii sticks close to her--to keep her from more harm and abuse than he knows she's already undergone. Off drugs, Sky is incredibly moody and can change moods in a drop of a hat. She's much more enrgetic and rebellious, starting up riots and fights for fun, which is part of the reason she's on drugs. The other is her sheer power when she gets angry--she controls her psychc powers best when she's flat out ticked, which is most of the time these days with her PTS left with her from being expiramented on by Magma. To give you a hint about how far her raw power goes, she got away from Magma when she came off the drugs they had her on during a transportation run and took down the airship they were on almost completely by herself, with some help from the others with her.
Background: Sky's life of normalcy ended when she was about six years old. Her parents had both been in Magma when they met and her mother wanted to quit after she found out she was expecting Skylar. When Maxie refused to let her quit,her mother ran away to try and raise her daughter like a normal person. They lived together on an island until she was six, when Magma hunted them down and took both her and her mother. Sky never saw her mother again, and she was taken to the Magma's expiramentation facility. It was there her life turned literally into a living nightmare. She lived in what was basically a dark cage that she shared with another little girl who was almost always unresponsive to anything she tried to say. As she grew older, Sky slid into a rebellious personality to counter all the men with needles and electric cords who wanted to test her all the time. She ended that all when she came off the drugs they had her on during a transport run and saw two grunts beating up a helpless little kid like she had once been and lost it, detroying the ship almost completely on her own before she made it out by some miracle.

She was found shortly after lying on the shore of the beach in Liliycove in Hoenn, where the citizens of the city took her in for as long as the strange girl would allow, and then Sky took off to find her way in the world. Her life was only peaceful for about a month before the radio wave incident shattered her life to pieces again.

Sky had been looking around Rustboro when the waves hit her, immediately throwing her usually held-back psychc powers back and killing several people around her at the time from the sheer force behind a mental lash out from the pain it was causing her head. Many more residents tried to help her due to all her screaming and crying, but any and all who got too close to her were lashed out at, either killing or severely injuring them until the radio waves stopped, though that didn't relieve the pain in her head, making her a perfect target for police, who promptly arrested her and she was another one of the first residents of the prison. There, they put her under even more drugs to suppress her powers than she'd been under with Magma, making her an easy target for abuse until Shenzii was brought in. As soon as the Luxray saw her being beat up on while she was completely unresponsive, and he took up protecting the girl many of the guards referred to as "evil incarnate" and took up residence in cell block 4 for deaths she didn't mean to cause.

Only recently has Shenzii been fighting off the guards trying to pull her in to load her up with drugs, and trying to talk some sense into her, it seems to be helping, she's ready to bust out.
Other: She's not the person you want to make mad, and will fight if you force her to while in her nearly unresponsive state.
Next time you point a finger I might just have to bend it back and break it off...

Name: Shenzii
Species: Luxray
Description: Shenzii is considered massive by Luxray standards, standing in at about four and a half foot tall at the shoulder and nearly a hundred and twenty pounds, but otherwise looks like your average Luxray aside from a long scar down the right side of his face.
Quirks or Skills: Being as big as he is, Shenzii is surprisingly quiet and stealthy when he wants to be, which throws all the guards off when he wants it to, because he walks heavily any other time. He also has an impressive mastery of his element, which he only calls into use when he really has to for fear of hurting anyone he doesn't want to--well, when he's sane.
Personality: Loyal and as quiet as the girl he protects, Shenzii is mostly content to lay at Sky's feet and growl at anything that comes too close and seems threatening, his bite is a lot worse than his bark. Especially if you push his unusually good temper to it's limits and manage to tick him off. This is where he has a rather twisted and demented alternate personality born from the radio waves comes out to play, and he's known for being merciless to even begging pokemon at that point. After having one of his personality switchs, he's unable to remember what he did as his twisted self, which scares him immensely after seeing the results that it produces. He is bent on prtoecting Sky even if it leads to his own destruction while she can't defend herself as well, proving he can be just as kind as he is dangerous.
Background: Shenzii was raised from an egg by a loving young female trainer that he remembers lovingly as one of his favorite people. This was only for a short time, as she traded him for another pokemon shortly after he was hatched. Though his new trainer promised to take care of him, Shenzii was abusively trained throughout most of his life, making him evolve quickly and leaving him a monster among other Luxray, and he knew he'd never really be able to make it in the wild, so he put up with his trainer hopeing that maybe once he made his trainer happy that maybe the training and the abusiveness would end. It only ended when he finally made it.

The day the radio waves screwed up everyone's heads, his trainer had been more abusive and pushy than usual. When the radio waves reached him, he went down, everything bad the trainer had ever done to him flashing before him while the very same trainer started yelling at him to get up. The last straw came when the trainer kicked him. Shenzii snapped and without even thining about it, jumped up and raked an electrified paw across the young man's chest, the shock killing him almost instantly. Then he went off into the wild on his own, killing any pokemon that challenged him for the duration of the radio waves. When it was all over, though, Shenzii found himself with no memory after his trainer kicking him and covered in blood. Shocked by figuring everything out through piecing the events together, Shenzii was appalled by his actions. A few days later he was caught half-starved and he in turn was very beaten. He met Sky a few days later, when he was finally moved to cell block 4, and found guards beating up on a girl of all things who refuses to fight back. He's been by her side almost constantly ever since, and now is trying to end all the drug use on her to help with the whispered plans of a break out, trying to ease out her mental instability as well.
Other: Another one of those just don't make him mad types.

Looks like this is gonna be fun... *evilgrin* Especially since this is probably the most flat out screwed up version of Sky I've ever come up with. Nice to see we're up to take two.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Name: Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
Species: Human with Gardevoir and Ursaring DNA(Pre-cleared by Altrius)
Description: A bit blurry, but my camera sucks like that and you get the idea--she looks like a guy.
Sky tends to look more masculine than feminine, with her pale blonde hair cut messy and short, which she manages to spike, though it's beyond anyone as to how she does it, and they're tipped with blue highlights that she's had ever since she came in. Her left eye is a beautiful blue while the other is a vibrant red and looks eerily similar to that of a Gardevoir's, heavily underlined by bags and dark circles that shout the fact she hardly gets any sleep, and they drugs they try to pump her with don't necessarily help, either. She's seriously pale, almost paper white, which lends to her sickly look, along with the fact she's extremely skinny and can commonly be found sitting in a corner with a certain Luxray laying at her feet that growls at any passerby that casts her a second glance. She is usually seen wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, but no shoes, and maybe a stolen guard's jacket hanging over her shoulders if Shenzii decides she's too cold. Her block number is on her right shoulder.
Quirks or Skills: Sky, when off all the drugs they have her on most of the time, has amazing strength thanks to her Ursaring DNA, as well as crazy powerful inner telekinetic powers, but she can't tap into much of either on everything they have her on. Other than that, she's a powerful fighter when it comes to hand-to-hand.
Personality: Sky has what seems to be two very different personalities--her on drugs and her off drugs. On drugs, she's extremely quiet and you'd think her dead aside from her breathing and her wide open eyes that seem to take nothing in. And she doesn't, she's so messed up that she barely notices anything around her, which is why Shenzii sticks close to her--to keep her from more harm and abuse than he knows she's already undergone. Off drugs, Sky is incredibly moody and can change moods in a drop of a hat. She's much more enrgetic and rebellious, starting up riots and fights for fun, which is part of the reason she's on drugs. The other is her sheer power when she gets angry--she controls her psychc powers best when she's flat out ticked, which is most of the time these days with her PTS left with her from being expiramented on by Magma. To give you a hint about how far her raw power goes, she got away from Magma when she came off the drugs they had her on during a transportation run and took down the airship they were on almost completely by herself, with some help from the others with her.
Background: Sky's life of normalcy ended when she was about six years old. Her parents had both been in Magma when they met and her mother wanted to quit after she found out she was expecting Skylar. When Maxie refused to let her quit,her mother ran away to try and raise her daughter like a normal person. They lived together on an island until she was six, when Magma hunted them down and took both her and her mother. Sky never saw her mother again, and she was taken to the Magma's expiramentation facility. It was there her life turned literally into a living nightmare. She lived in what was basically a dark cage that she shared with another little girl who was almost always unresponsive to anything she tried to say. As she grew older, Sky slid into a rebellious personality to counter all the men with needles and electric cords who wanted to test her all the time. She ended that all when she came off the drugs they had her on during a transport run and saw two grunts beating up a helpless little kid like she had once been and lost it, detroying the ship almost completely on her own before she made it out by some miracle.

She was found shortly after lying on the shore of the beach in Liliycove in Hoenn, where the citizens of the city took her in for as long as the strange girl would allow, and then Sky took off to find her way in the world. Her life was only peaceful for about a month before the radio wave incident shattered her life to pieces again.

Sky had been looking around Rustboro when the waves hit her, immediately throwing her usually held-back psychc powers back and killing several people around her at the time from the sheer force behind a mental lash out from the pain it was causing her head. Many more residents tried to help her due to all her screaming and crying, but any and all who got too close to her were lashed out at, either killing or severely injuring them until the radio waves stopped, though that didn't relieve the pain in her head, making her a perfect target for police, who promptly arrested her and she was another one of the first residents of the prison. There, they put her under even more drugs to suppress her powers than she'd been under with Magma, making her an easy target for abuse until Shenzii was brought in. As soon as the Luxray saw her being beat up on while she was completely unresponsive, and he took up protecting the girl many of the guards referred to as "evil incarnate" and took up residence in cell block 4 for deaths she didn't mean to cause.

Only recently has Shenzii been fighting off the guards trying to pull her in to load her up with drugs, and trying to talk some sense into her, it seems to be helping, she's ready to bust out.
Other: She's not the person you want to make mad, and will fight if you force her to while in her nearly unresponsive state.
Next time you point a finger I might just have to bend it back and break it off...

Name: Shenzii
Species: Luxray
Description: Shenzii is considered massive by Luxray standards, standing in at about four and a half foot tall at the shoulder and nearly a hundred and twenty pounds, but otherwise looks like your average Luxray aside from a long scar down the right side of his face.
Quirks or Skills: Being as big as he is, Shenzii is surprisingly quiet and stealthy when he wants to be, which throws all the guards off when he wants it to, because he walks heavily any other time. He also has an impressive mastery of his element, which he only calls into use when he really has to for fear of hurting anyone he doesn't want to--well, when he's sane.
Personality: Loyal and as quiet as the girl he protects, Shenzii is mostly content to lay at Sky's feet and growl at anything that comes too close and seems threatening, his bite is a lot worse than his bark. Especially if you push his unusually good temper to it's limits and manage to tick him off. This is where he has a rather twisted and demented alternate personality born from the radio waves comes out to play, and he's known for being merciless to even begging pokemon at that point. After having one of his personality switchs, he's unable to remember what he did as his twisted self, which scares him immensely after seeing the results that it produces. He is bent on prtoecting Sky even if it leads to his own destruction while she can't defend herself as well, proving he can be just as kind as he is dangerous.
Background: Shenzii was raised from an egg by a loving young female trainer that he remembers lovingly as one of his favorite people. This was only for a short time, as she traded him for another pokemon shortly after he was hatched. Though his new trainer promised to take care of him, Shenzii was abusively trained throughout most of his life, making him evolve quickly and leaving him a monster among other Luxray, and he knew he'd never really be able to make it in the wild, so he put up with his trainer hopeing that maybe once he made his trainer happy that maybe the training and the abusiveness would end. It only ended when he finally made it.

The day the radio waves screwed up everyone's heads, his trainer had been more abusive and pushy than usual. When the radio waves reached him, he went down, everything bad the trainer had ever done to him flashing before him while the very same trainer started yelling at him to get up. The last straw came when the trainer kicked him. Shenzii snapped and without even thining about it, jumped up and raked an electrified paw across the young man's chest, the shock killing him almost instantly. Then he went off into the wild on his own, killing any pokemon that challenged him for the duration of the radio waves. When it was all over, though, Shenzii found himself with no memory after his trainer kicking him and covered in blood. Shocked by figuring everything out through piecing the events together, Shenzii was appalled by his actions. A few days later he was caught half-starved and he in turn was very beaten. He met Sky a few days later, when he was finally moved to cell block 4, and found guards beating up on a girl of all things who refuses to fight back. He's been by her side almost constantly ever since, and now is trying to end all the drug use on her to help with the whispered plans of a break out, trying to ease out her mental instability as well.
Other: Another one of those just don't make him mad types.

Looks like this is gonna be fun... *evilgrin* Especially since this is probably the most flat out screwed up version of Sky I've ever come up with. Nice to see we're up to take two.
Accepted as always Winters :)
Old 08-26-2010, 01:37 PM
SoulSilver Offline

Name: – Nyx

Species: - Absol

Description: – Nyx is pretty large for an Absol. Instead of the 3'11" Most Absols are, Nyx stands at 4'5". Since she has fur, the '4' Was dyed onto her fur in black ink. Along with this, The fur around her front paws is longer then usual, making it look like tufts of fur, rather then the sleek of most Absols. Her horn is longer, and extremely sharp. Her Red eyes are like most Absol eyes, save for the darker colour. Having strong leg muscles, Nyx looks more intimidating then Absols. Her fur is slightly matted from her years of fighting.

Quirks or Skills: - She's a good lock BREAKER. Her horn is known to be able to slice through most metals. Along with this, she still remembers every single move she has ever learned due to her fantastic memory.

Personality: – Nyx is more of a Loner then she'd like. She's one of the many outcasts of the prison, and completely independent. Rebellious to the guards - to an extent. If she doesn't wan't to do it, she Just won't. She isn't afraid of death since what happened... It's never something she wants to talk about.

Nyx can at the same time, be really snappy. Her violent temper stems from the radio waves, as with some of the other inmates. She is somewhat of a selective mute; never speaking unless it is important or if she is annoyed. Nyx loves screwing around with dumb people's minds, and at the same time can be sarcastic.

Background: – Your character’s history and background. Cover the details regarding the kind of childhood they had, what their parents were like and how they’re life has changed on the inside. At least 2-3 paragraphs

Nyx was born into a normal pack of Absol. At least, the Final pack. Most absols were known to be loners, thus only those with Family ties seemed to pack together. But because they were packed together, Trainers would come into the territory more often, attempting to catch some of the Absols there. Then disaster struck. Because they were in a group. the Absols's abilities (save for the 'group elder', 'leader' and Some of the pups, Including Nyx) and dimmed, so no one could properly foresee the flood that was to come. And come it did, because it Swept the entire pack away! Not many survived.

Nyx was found by a kindly trainer, who raised her up well. By the time the radio waves had went out, Nyx and her trainer had defeated most of the gyms in Kanto & Johto. Then, of course she went nuts. Before the waves could end, Nyx had already murdered her trainer, all the trainer's Pokemon and even Several passers by. For it to happen in a crowded area was bad, too. She was tranquilised repeatedly until she was dumped in cell block number 4. From then on, she kept to herself.

Other: – Her voice is whispy/pain-sounding from not speaking often. Angering her will probably make you lose a limb or something, as she is cold & ruthless at times.

[[Anything I miss? I'm not sure o_o]]

Eevee - Nickname: Kemnebi
He's a very curious Male. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -
Old 08-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Name: Riddick
Species: Weavile
Description:

Riddick looks like most Weavile except that he has no red coloration, as he has dyed all red parts of his body black in order to maximize his stealth capabilities.

Quirks or Skills: Riddick prefers to stick to dark places. He can see clearly regardless of light or complete darkness due to his species and typing. He is very, very cunning and has escaped from the prison before, only to be caught again and returned, each time being placed in a more difficult level of security. He remains calm even in the most dire of situations.He is as skillful as an assassin and as quiet and deadly as well. He can pick locks, hack human computer systems and can skillfully wield shivs and knives, as well as his own naturally sharp claws. He is also a master of hand-to-claw fighting.

Personality: Riddick is a survivalist. He kills only when he needs to. While he helps people and pokemon in need, he won't think twice about 'knifing' a traitor or a guard in the back. He sees most humans as corrupt and vile, but his only true interest is the destruction of the system itself. He very rarely allows himself to befriend someone, because they usually end up dying in the end from some unforeseen circumstance.

Background: Riddick grew up a lone wolf so to speak. His parents died while he was still an egg and ever since has learned to survive on his own. He caused no trouble, and helped out one pokemon, a female Lucario, from a pack of humans and their enslaved Pokemon 'partners'. During the fight, Riddick accidentally killed one of the controlled Pokemon, and was, in the end, knocked out and sent to the prison island. He was only 7 at the time.

Over the years, he began to grow cold and crafty. It took him until he was ten before he figured out how to escape. His freedom was short-lived, as he was subsequently recaptured two days later and sent back. There, he was beaten by the guards in the hope that his spirit would break. However, all they did was make him stronger and more willing to kill to achieve what he desires: freedom.

Riddick was one to learn from his mistakes, and through making friends with several inmates, was taught many of the skills they themselves used throughout their criminal lives. He managed to escape from Block 2, stayed uncaptured for a month, then from the more difficult block 3 and stayed uncaptured for three years. Each escape made him more of a cold, stealthy killer, though the few that joined with him usually ended up killed by the guards. So even if he helps someone, he is very hesitant about allowing them to travel with him. Not for fear of his own safety, but he believes that he carries a sort of 'curse', that anyone he cares about will ultimately die because of him.

Now he resides in Block 4 where the craziest and most dangerous of Pokemon live. And now he has a new goal in mind: to destroy the prison system for good so that he can live free once more, and stop the murderous humans of Kanto from killing them all.

Other: They say hope begins in the dark. But most just flail around in the blackness searching for their destiny. The darkness, for me, is where I shine.

I'll kill you with my teacup.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-26-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OMG we're not dead yet!!! I'm amazed we haven't had any more takers than this, though. It was so popular the first time around...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-27-2010, 03:54 AM
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer

hey id like to sign up:
Name: – PJ
Species: - Eevee
Block: - usually 2 or 3
Description: – big ear piercing, magic tatoos on all paws that allow her to become anything she touches, half of both ears missing, hidden stones stuck to tail that allow her to become any of her forms and back at will.
Quirks or Skills: - how to start a fire big and to keep it going(flareon) how to short circuits(jolteon), how to breethe underwater(vaporion) etc... how to fashion weapons, A good chef, she can meld into the shadows and almost become invisible, she is only seen by absols. becaus of her tatoos on bottom of feet, she can have any fingerprint. she can also turn pokemon around her invisible
Personality: - mystryous, never talks, unless to herself or if angered (or in her sleep >.>)
Detail how they react to other pokemon in the prison, and how prison life has affected them: she has a huge temperment problem since in the joint. she doesnt talk because 1 year in isolation took her voice from a booming baritone to a quiet whisper.she never makes contact with other pokemon, unless she is fighting or feels "nice" that day. She also has learned to create explosive chemicals and gasses with everyday materials. (sorry it isnt 2 or 3 paragraphs)
Background: – PJ was really nice and playful as a child. that was until a bad little torchic came by and completely burned her house down. that made PJ angry,and her inner child had been lost forever. PJ had vowed to get revenge on the torchic. and eventually she did. she walked up to every torchic in Hoenn and gave them the evil eye. she knew torchics only ran in fear when they were guilty. she finnaly found the torchic she was looking for andstarted to attack. the torchic was sitting next to all of an eevee's evolutionstones. the torchic picked up everyone and melted them into PJ's skin. then when PJ jumped up for an attack, torchic also burned her feet with a special attack that noone knows of. PJ pounced on the torchic and killed it just by steping on it. Wide eyed and full of fear, PJ ran off to go hide. She was caught by the Po-Po (dont ask y i put that) and tooken into jail for accedental murder and high arson. are you wondering about the arosn part? welll here is what happened: when PJ was looking for a hiding spot, she was scared half to death, but what she didnt know, was that she was in flareon form. she breathed heavilly when she ran and burned everything in sight. she burnt all of Petalburg Woods down.
Other: – one of those just leave alone types. she did once get out of prison, but she was soon back in. she couldn't handle beeing out. she walked out, rented a hotel room(she got 1002 money from the torchic) stayed a night, got freaked out, went right back in. She can come in and out at will

I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE

Last edited by pokejava; 08-28-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Name: Riddick
Species: Weavile
Description:

Riddick looks like most Weavile except that he has no red coloration, as he has dyed all red parts of his body black in order to maximize his stealth capabilities.

Quirks or Skills: Riddick prefers to stick to dark places. He can see clearly regardless of light or complete darkness due to his species and typing. He is very, very cunning and has escaped from the prison before, only to be caught again and returned, each time being placed in a more difficult level of security. He remains calm even in the most dire of situations.He is as skillful as an assassin and as quiet and deadly as well. He can pick locks, hack human computer systems and can skillfully wield shivs and knives, as well as his own naturally sharp claws. He is also a master of hand-to-claw fighting.

Personality: Riddick is a survivalist. He kills only when he needs to. While he helps people and pokemon in need, he won't think twice about 'knifing' a traitor or a guard in the back. He sees most humans as corrupt and vile, but his only true interest is the destruction of the system itself. He very rarely allows himself to befriend someone, because they usually end up dying in the end from some unforeseen circumstance.

Background: Riddick grew up a lone wolf so to speak. His parents died while he was still an egg and ever since has learned to survive on his own. He caused no trouble, and helped out one pokemon, a female Lucario, from a pack of humans and their enslaved Pokemon 'partners'. During the fight, Riddick accidentally killed one of the controlled Pokemon, and was, in the end, knocked out and sent to the prison island. He was only 7 at the time.

Over the years, he began to grow cold and crafty. It took him until he was ten before he figured out how to escape. His freedom was short-lived, as he was subsequently recaptured two days later and sent back. There, he was beaten by the guards in the hope that his spirit would break. However, all they did was make him stronger and more willing to kill to achieve what he desires: freedom.

Riddick was one to learn from his mistakes, and through making friends with several inmates, was taught many of the skills they themselves used throughout their criminal lives. He managed to escape from Block 2, stayed uncaptured for a month, then from the more difficult block 3 and stayed uncaptured for three years. Each escape made him more of a cold, stealthy killer, though the few that joined with him usually ended up killed by the guards. So even if he helps someone, he is very hesitant about allowing them to travel with him. Not for fear of his own safety, but he believes that he carries a sort of 'curse', that anyone he cares about will ultimately die because of him.

Now he resides in Block 4 where the craziest and most dangerous of Pokemon live. And now he has a new goal in mind: to destroy the prison system for good so that he can live free once more, and stop the murderous humans of Kanto from killing them all.

Other: They say hope begins in the dark. But most just flail around in the blackness searching for their destiny. The darkness, for me, is where I shine.

I'll kill you with my teacup.

Accepted as always Mewcario. Love the Riddick quotes too :3

Quote:
Name: – Nyx

Species: - Absol

Description: – Nyx is pretty large for an Absol. Instead of the 3'11" Most Absols are, Nyx stands at 4'5". Since she has fur, the '4' Was dyed onto her fur in black ink. Along with this, The fur around her front paws is longer then usual, making it look like tufts of fur, rather then the sleek of most Absols. Her horn is longer, and extremely sharp. Her Red eyes are like most Absol eyes, save for the darker colour. Having strong leg muscles, Nyx looks more intimidating then Absols. Her fur is slightly matted from her years of fighting.

Quirks or Skills: - She's a good lock BREAKER. Her horn is known to be able to slice through most metals. Along with this, she still remembers every single move she has ever learned due to her fantastic memory.

Personality: – Nyx is more of a Loner then she'd like. She's one of the many outcasts of the prison, and completely independent. Rebellious to the guards - to an extent. If she doesn't wan't to do it, she Just won't. She isn't afraid of death since what happened... It's never something she wants to talk about.

Nyx can at the same time, be really snappy. Her violent temper stems from the radio waves, as with some of the other inmates. She is somewhat of a selective mute; never speaking unless it is important or if she is annoyed. Nyx loves screwing around with dumb people's minds, and at the same time can be sarcastic.

Nyx was born into a normal pack of Absol. At least, the Final pack. Most absols were known to be loners, thus only those with Family ties seemed to pack together. But because they were packed together, Trainers would come into the territory more often, attempting to catch some of the Absols there. Then disaster struck. Because they were in a group. the Absols's abilities (save for the 'group elder', 'leader' and Some of the pups, Including Nyx) and dimmed, so no one could properly foresee the flood that was to come. And come it did, because it Swept the entire pack away! Not many survived.

Nyx was found by a kindly trainer, who raised her up well. By the time the radio waves had went out, Nyx and her trainer had defeated most of the gyms in Kanto & Johto. Then, of course she went nuts. Before the waves could end, Nyx had already murdered her trainer, all the trainer's Pokemon and even Several passers by. For it to happen in a crowded area was bad, too. She was tranquilised repeatedly until she was dumped in cell block number 4. From then on, she kept to herself.

Other: – Her voice is whispy/pain-sounding from not speaking often. Angering her will probably make you lose a limb or something, as she is cold & ruthless at times.

[[Anything I miss? I'm not sure o_o]

Hello Nyx! Your accepted, decent enough sign up :3

And winters, hopefully more people will sign up, hopefully :) Also Pokejava your reserved for now :)
Old 08-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Completed my sign up :)

Name: – Xy
Species: - Tyranitar
Description: –
Has a large scar going across his chest from a territory battle with another Tyranitar. Has a scar across his right eye, but he can still see. His eyes are a blood red colour, and his skin is red. Has a large scar on his back from an Ursaring. Stands at about 7 foot 3 inches tall, a good 6 inches taller than ordinary Tyranitar. His eyes a dark red colour, and the usual black splodges on his skin are actually gold.

Quirks or Skills: -
Strength- Xy is stronger than most normal Tyranitar. If he so wished he would be able to break his cell doors, but there would be no point as there is practically no escape.
Rage- If enraged enough, Xy can become unstoppable in a sense. Nothing can stop him if he becomes heavilly enraged, nothing can calm him down. His enragement might only last a couple of moments, but those moments are deadly. Friends have been killed because he became enraged.
Tactical awareness- His trainer made a habit of teaching him the fine points of tactics in battle. He is a good battle tactician, and can usually read his opponent's tactics.

DOWNSIDES
Hunger- Xy can get hungry easily, and doesn't like it when he is stopped from having food. This can lead to him becoming enraged.
Sharing- Xy doesn't like sharing. Anything.
Memories(flashbacks)- At times Xy can space out, momentarily incapacitated- if you could call it that- lost in his thoughts, his memories of his old life.
Personality: – Xy can be easily angered, though not easily angered to the extremes of becoming Enraged. He has a deep hatred of Ursaring, after a pair of Ursaring killed his family. Xy is hard to make friends with, thanks to his rage, as he has a very short fuse. He can be said to be a loner as he likes to hang alone. If angered, Xy can be vicious, lacking mercy or regret. Xy doesn't trust many, if any, Pokemon. Xy has been known to show compassion, but anyone who knew that is long since been killed by him. He can be quite brutal in his "finesse" of his killings, and this is sometimes seen in his battle composure. If he loses his composure he loses all tactical awareness in battle, and he becomes quite stronger when enraged as well.

Xy lacks the stealth of much smaller Pokemon, so he isn't a good choice of sneaky tasks. He is more of a brute, a distraction, causing a riot if necessary to distract guards etc. whilst the "ninjas" do their work. You know you can trust Xy, as long as he doesn't become enraged, so in a sense he is a ticking time bomb, and you definetely don't want to be on his bad side when he blows. In fact, you don't want to be anywhere near him when he blows, he'll kill anything. Xy rarely shows any other emotions bar hate and anger. Xy has a personal vendetta with an Ursaring which is said to be inside the prison, who gave him the scar on his eye, and the large scar on his back. If Xy finds the Ursaring, you sure as hell don't want to be in his way, or you'll wish you never lived.
Background: –
Xy had grown up in the wild, and was a Tyranitar within 6 years. He lived with four other Tyranitars- though none of them had birthed him, he considered them his family. The group had accidentally entered another Tyranitar's territory, and were attacked by a large Tyranitar which wasn't too pleased with them being in his territory. Xy battled the Tyranitar, which gave him the large scar on his front. Xy managed to defeat the Tyranitar, and he fled back into the woods as the group made camp in a cave they had settled in. The next night they were set upon by two Ursaring which had killed three of the Tyranitar before Xy could even react. Xy and the last remaining Tyranitar fought bravely, but the other Tyranitar fell. Seeing all his family fallen, Xy went into a heavy rage and slaughtered the two Ursaring, his roar of anguish filling the air, sending the Pidgey in the trees scattering.

Two months went by, and Xy was eventually captured by a young man. The years went by, and Xy was probably 29 by now, and the young man now a middle aged man. The man trained him heavily, securing badges from Hoenn and Kanto thanks to the might of Xy. However, Xy began to have flashbacks of his family, and one flashback occured, doubled with the radio wave effect, which sent him over the edge, and unleashed his Enragement(basically meaning he could become enraged normally, without flashbacks or big horrific moments occuring to him). He killed the trainer and their Pokemon who his trainer was battling, and before his trainer could return him to his Pokeball, his trainer lay at his feet. Xy, still enraged, crushed the Pokeballs both trainers possessed, which killed the Pokemon inside, before finally leaving the Enraged state. Xy had lost all happy feelings or sad feelings he used to possess, locking them away deep inside some presumed, or merely forgetting them all together in his angered state.

When the police arrived to arrest him, he resisted, killing at least five of the police, destroying several cars, and killing about half a dozen civilians, maybe more, before the police were able to tranquilise him. When he awoke from his tranquilised state he found himself in the back of a police van, heading for the fabled prison of no escape.

Other: Fear him :3 (I hope I didn't miss anything)

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 08-28-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Name: – Umbree
Species: - Umbreon
Block: - Block 4
Description:

Umbree is similar to any Umbreon with the exception that he’s shiny—his rings are blue. He has narrow eyes that are red in the day and blue in the night. This is no trick of the light—they actually change color. Umbree also has a scar over his left eye. His back is lined with hard, bone-like features similar to a Houndoom. His wrists and ankles also have this hard bone-like feature wrapped around them.

Inabilities and Skills:

Skills
• Stealth – Umbree can make the color of his rings go dull so that he blends in during the night, and can exert less force when moving so that his footsteps are nearly silent
• Agility – Umbree is very agile, and can jump over things three times his height and climb up to things four times his height
• Vision – Umbree has perfect vision, even better than 20/20. There are very few Pokémon that can see better than him, usually a Luxray
• Instinct – Umbree’s instinct seems to always lead him in the right direction, and it comes in handy when being confronted by a Block 4 criminal
• Leadership – Before Umbree was taken to Desperation, he was the leader of a group of thieves known as “Lunar Stealth”, and deserved this title

Inabilities

• Strength – Umbree tries not to get into any fights because he is quite weak compared to most other Pokémon
• Intellect – Umbree relies on instinct more than on intellect, as Umbree wasn’t very smart to start with
• Independence – It’s not that he relies on others, but Umbree is always better leading a group rather than going solo

Personality:

Umbree is a very emotional Pokemon. He cares for his owner, Jake, more than anyone, and he hopes to see him again if he can ever escape Desperation (Which he plans to do some day.) He hopes to continue to help Jake once he escapes Desperation, and he prays that the money Umbree had gotten Jake so far would be enough for him to survive until Umbree could come back.

Otherwise, Umbree is very hyper, but knows when to control himself. He’s also very curious, which tends to get him into trouble. Umbree’s not very smart so he depends on his instinct in most situations, and he seems to always get through them. Umbree’s also known to be very, very mischievous, however, it hasn’t shown once in Desperation, and he’s sure he’ll return to playing a prank or getting into trouble once he gets out of Desperation (Which he knows he will do).

Background:

Umbree was born an Eevee, the child of an Umbreon and Glaceon. He evolved very young. He didn’t do much as a baby besides act cute, but once he hit age four, he was probably the craziest Pokemon ever. His first major stunt? That could be like a whole other story. Here goes…

Umbreon’s parents were Pokemon belonging to a trainer. This trainer was a total party freak. He loved to dance and was very crazy. Once, Umbree followed him to a party he was going to. Umbreon was literally right behind him as he walked, but he had already mastered silent footsteps and whenever his owner turned around, he’d just dive into the bushes, but the night camouflaged him well anyway. At the party, Umbreon did some pretty crazy things—First, while everybody was on the dance floor, he got some crazy idea to tip over all the food. So, behind the long snack bar, he backed away, then bolted forward and leaped up onto the table, tipping everything in his path: chips, punch, crackers, dip, icecream…Then, he dove under the table right as the first person to hear it turned her head. From there he stealthily ran along the table while underneath it to the empty half of the room, and walked into an open closet and watched from there. Then everyone moved from the dance floor to the food, with the exception of the DJ. Umbree then moved from the closet to the once overcrowded dance floor. He jumped onto the table then onto the DJ, pushing him and his chair downward. Then he jumped back up onto the table, knocked over the equipment, and hid behind what looked like a guitar amp. By then half the people flocked back to the dance floor to see what happened, and someone spotted Umbree. Knowing his cover was blown, he jumped over the amp, onto the table, then across it lightning fast until he got to the stairs. He went up from there and ran out the backdoor before anybody could catch up to him.

Then, Umbree’s personality was beginning to show. He was rough, hyper, inquisitive, and of course, mischievous. This was not a good bonus. Umbree’s owner, Jake, did have a similar personality to Umbree, but it was bad for him anyway, because of Umbree’s mischievous pranks.

Five years ago, when Umbree was only six years old, trouble came for Jake. Jake’s parents were kidnapped, then killed later, and his house was robbed of all treasures. He was instantly poor. Umbree, however, couldn’t stand this. He needed to do something. So, a secret organization started by Umbree known as “Lunar Stealth” began its operations. Umbree recruited four friends to have a five-Pokemon team with him. They were Glace the Glaceon, Espee the Espeon, Flare the Flareon, and Joltz the Jolteon. Joltz was their fighter, Glace was the backup, Espee assisted everyone using her abilities, Flare carried out operations, and of course, Umbree, the leader, led the team, performed many operations with Flare during stealthy missions, coached Glace and Joltz during trouble, and helped carry messages from Espee to other members. Now, what was his group for…? Robberies!

The team began with minor stealing from purses and pick pocketing, then moved on to breaking into empty houses and taking away treasures. As you could guess, Umbree couldn't stand breaking into homes and stealing valuable items due to his past experience, so they quickly moved on to stealing large amounts of money from businesses and banks. Half the money was split between the four other members (Although it's unknown what they'd use it for), then the other half, Umbree brought to Jake. Funny thing was, Jake didn’t know a thing about Umbree’s organization—he had no clue how Umbree was getting the money, but Jake accepted it, tried not to be suspicious hoping things were going right, and didn’t find out until the day Umbree was captured and taken to Desperation.

It started when Umbree was planning a robbery from Silph. Co. Umbree’s team traveled to Saffron City, then set up a base where they’d rest for the night on route 8. The five of the team members split up into a few groups. Umbree and Glace went through the back, Joltz went with Flare through the front, and Espee camped out around the building, circling it, and occasionally entering when needed. Joltz cleared the first floor from the front with a surprise attack planned by Flare, and Glace ran through the back to help them out. Umbree entered and decided to take the first look upstairs. Whoever was upstairs couldn’t have heard the stealthy blows made, but soon enough the second floor’s inhabitants would all be unconscious like the people on the first floor. Umbree went up first, and silently walked in, then dove into the shadows. He counted about four people at computers, and it’d be easy to take them out—easier than the first floor. Umbree called Joltz up, who took care of everyone on the second floor. Flare and Glace followed. Umbree let them carry out the plans and went down to visit Espee, who gave an important update. Someone had entered the first floor minutes ago, found the unconscious men, and left, heading towards a house east of Silph. Co. Umbree carried out his own plan, and bolted to the east down the street. He found some people, two of which looked casual, and the third one was speed walking and had a weird look on his face. Umbree knew this had to be the one, and he striked. However, Umbree’s blow wasn’t strong enough and the man batted him aside, then ran into a house and shut the door. Umbree tried to break in the window but the man closed it last second, and called the Saffron City police station. Umbree decided to just finish the operation and get the message to the rest of the team that there was trouble. Umbree bolted down the street and into the Silph. Co. building, and ran up about four floors. Umbree found Joltz, Flare, and Glace looting a safe, that Joltz had broken into. Umbree told them what was about to happen and they quickly took the rest of the money and decided to make a quick escape before anything happened. However, Espee zipped into the room.

“Trouble. The police have the place surrounded. The only escape I can think of would be to jump out the window and run out the back, but I don’t know if the police are around that area or not, but anywhere else is overcrowded by Saffron police. It’s our best shot.”

“Let’s go then,” Flare said.

She kicked up her foot and broke the glass, then jumped out onto a fence. Then she jumped out back.

“Follow her. Now. I’ll go last,” Umbree commanded.

And so, the team went out the back. Umbree, who was carrying the cash, jumped out as well. However, he just missed the fence and fell down in an alley. That was too bad, because Umbree had almost no way of getting away. About four people were bolting into the alley, and Umbree was cornered. So, Umbree jumped up on a dumpster, but still, the fence was even too high for Umbree, famous for his jumping skills. So, he tried to pull another stunt. He jumped up against a wall and rebounded, landing on someone’s head, jumped over, and ran out. Then he took a left and dashed away, with the police in hot pursuit. Ahead of him he saw his team around the block, waiting for him. However, they had already been caught up with the police while waiting for Umbree. Joltz had taken out four police officers, two of which died. Espee was causing torture to an officer using her psychic powers. Glace had frozen and soon killed two men. They seemed to know there was no way all five of them would make it out of this mess. Umbree quickly signaled to the team to run, and they fleed leaving the bodies in the process. Umbree tripped on a root and was captured instead of being able to escape with the others. Umbree was then taken away to Desperation, with the police thinking that Umbree killed those men and he had one of the “Dark sides," When it was actually his team mates who had already developed a dark side (Excluding Flare) that killed them. Umbree was doing this for Jake, and hadn’t developed one…yet. If he hadn’t been caught, he would’ve turned evil anyway, as he was already in the process of getting this dark side due to the radio waves. Jake finally discovered Umbree’s organization, “Lunar Stealth,” and cried, knowing he’d never get Umbree back now. Today Umbree still doesn’t know if the rest of Lunar Stealth got away, but he’s sure they did as he’s never seen a member of Lunar Stealth in Desperation…yet.

Other: – Umbree only has the skill as somebody in block two, and he was put in block four by accident and nobody knows.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 08-28-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:55 AM
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer

okay mines done WoRdS

I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Old 08-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Name: – Umbree
Block: - Block 2
Description:

Umbree is similar to any Umbreon with the exception that he’s shiny—his rings are blue. He has narrow eyes that are red in the day and blue in the night. This is no trick of the light—they actually change color. Umbree also has a scar over his left eye. His back is lined with hard, bone-like features similar to a Houndoom. His wrists and ankles also have this hard bone-like feature wrapped around them.

Inabilities and Skills:

Skills
• Stealth – Umbree can make the color of his rings go dull so that he blends in during the night, and can exert less force when moving so that his footsteps are nearly silent
• Agility – Umbree is very agile, and can jump over things three times his height and climb up to things four times his height
• Vision – Umbree has perfect vision, even better than 20/20. There are very few Pokémon that can see better than him, usually a Luxray
• Instinct – Umbree’s instinct seems to always lead him in the right direction, and it comes in handy when being confronted by a Block 4 criminal
• Leadership – Before Umbree was taken to Desperation, he was the leader of a group of thieves known as “Lunar Stealth”, and deserved this title

Inabilities

• Strength – Umbree tries not to get into any fights because he is quite weak compared to most other Pokémon
• Intellect – Umbree relies on instinct more than on intellect, as Umbree wasn’t very smart to start with
• Independence – It’s not that he relies on others, but Umbree is always better leading a group rather than going solo

Personality:

Umbree is a very emotional Pokemon. He cares for his owner, Jake, more than anyone, and he hopes to see him again if he can ever escape Desperation (Which he plans to do some day.) He hopes to continue to help Jake once he escapes Desperation, and he prays that the money Umbree had gotten Jake so far would be enough for him to survive until Umbree could come back.

Otherwise, Umbree is very hyper, but knows when to control himself. He’s also very curious, which tends to get him into trouble. Umbree’s not very smart so he depends on his instinct in most situations, and he seems to always get through them. Umbree’s also known to be very, very mischievous, however, it hasn’t shown once in Desperation, and he’s sure he’ll return to playing a prank or getting into trouble once he gets out of Desperation (Which he knows he will do).

Background:

Umbree was born an Eevee, the child of an Umbreon and Glaceon. He evolved very young. He didn’t do much as a baby besides act cute, but once he hit age four, he was probably the craziest Pokemon ever. His first major stunt? That could be like a whole other story. Here goes…

Umbreon’s parents were Pokemon belonging to a trainer. This trainer was a total party freak. He loved to dance and was very crazy. Once, Umbree followed him to a party he was going to. Umbreon was literally right behind him as he walked, but he had already mastered silent footsteps and whenever his owner turned around, he’d just dive into the bushes, but the night camouflaged him well. At the party, Umbreon did some pretty crazy things—First, while everybody was on the dance floor, he got some crazy idea to tip over all the food. So, behind the long snack bar, he backed away, then bolted forward and leaped up onto the table, tipping everything in his path: chips, punch, crackers, dip, icecream…Then, he dove under the table right as the first person to hear it turned her head. From there he stealthily ran along the table while underneath it to the empty half of the room, and walked into an open closet and watched from there. Then everyone moved from the dance floor to the food, with the exception of the DJ. Umbree then moved from the closet to the once overcrowded dance floor. He jumped onto the table then onto the DJ, pushing him and his chair downward. Then he jumped back up onto the table, knocked over the equipment, and hid behind what looked like a guitar amp. By then half the people flocked back to the dance floor to see what happened, and someone spotted Umbree. Knowing his cover was blown, he jumped over the amp, onto the table, then across it lightning fast until he got to the stairs. He went up from there and ran out the backdoor before anybody could catch up to him.

Then, Umbree’s personality was beginning to show. He was rough, hyper, inquisitive, and of course, mischievous. This was not a good bonus. Umbree’s owner, Jake, did have a similar personality to Umbree, but it was bad for him anyway, because of Umbree’s mischievous pranks.

Five years ago, when Umbree was only six years old, trouble came for Jake. Jake’s parents were kidnapped, then killed later, and his house was robbed of all treasures. He was instantly poor. Umbree, however, couldn’t stand this. He needed to do something. So, a secret organization started by Umbree known as “Lunar Stealth” began its operations. Umbree recruited four friends to have a five-Pokemon team with him. They were Glace the Glaceon, Espee the Espeon, Flare the Flareon, and Joltz the Jolteon. Joltz was their fighter, Glace was the backup, Espee assisted everyone using her abilities, Flare carried out operations, and of course, Umbree, the leader, led the team, performed many operations with Flare during stealthy missions, coached Glace and Joltz during trouble, and helped carry messages from Espee to other members. Now, what was his group for…? Robberies!

The team began with minor stealing from purses and pick pocketing, then moved on to breaking into empty houses and taking away treasures, and finally onto stealing large amounts of money from businesses and banks. Half the money was split between the four other members, then the other half, Umbree brought to Jake. Funny thing was, Jake didn’t know a thing about Umbree’s organization—he had no clue how he was getting the money, but Jake accepted it, and didn’t find out until the day Umbree was captured and taken to Desperation.

It started when Umbree was planning a robbery from Silph. Co. Umbree’s team traveled to Saffron City, then set up a base where they’d rest for the night on route 8. The five of the team members split up into a few groups. Umbree and Glace went through the back, Joltz went with Flare through the front, and Espee camped out around the building, circling it, and occasionally entering when needed. Joltz cleared the first floor from the front with a surprise attack planned by Flare, and Glace ran through the back to help them out. Umbree entered and decided to take the first look upstairs. Whoever was upstairs couldn’t have heard the stealthy blows made, but soon enough the second floor’s inhabitants would all be unconscious like the people on the first floor. Umbree went up first, and silently walked in, then dove into the shadows. He counted about four people at computers, and it’d be easy to take them out—easier than the first floor. Umbree called Joltz up, who took care of everyone on the second floor. Flare and Glace followed. Umbree let them carry out the plans and went down to visit Espee, who gave an important update. Someone had entered the first floor minutes ago, found the unconscious men, and left, heading towards a house east of Silph. Co. Umbree carried out his own plan, and bolted to the east down the street. He found some people, two of which looked casual, and the third one was speed walking and had a weird look on his face. Umbree knew this had to be the one, and he striked. However, Umbree’s blow wasn’t strong enough and the man batted him aside, then ran into a house and shut the door. Umbree tried to break in the window but the man closed it last second, and called the Saffron City police station. Umbree decided to just finish the operation and get the message to the rest of the team that there was trouble. Umbree bolted down the street and into the Silph. Co. building, and ran up about four floors. Umbree found Joltz, Flare, and Glace looting a safe, that Joltz had broken into. Umbree told them what was about to happen and they quickly took the rest of the money and decided to make a quick escape before anything happened. However, Espee zipped into the room.

“Trouble. The police have the place surrounded. The only escape I can think of would be to jump out the window and run out the back, but I don’t know if the police are around that area or not, but anywhere else is overcrowded by Saffron police. It’s our best shot.”

“Let’s go then,” Flare said.

She kicked up her foot and broke the glass, then jumped out onto a fence. Then she jumped out back.

“Follow her. Now. I’ll go last,” Umbree commanded.

And so, the team went out the back. Umbree, who was carrying the cash, jumped out as well. However, he just missed the fence and fell down in an alley. That was too bad, because Umbree had almost no way of getting away. About four people were bolting into the alley, and Umbree was cornered. So, Umbree jumped up on a dumpster, but still, the fence was even too high for Umbree, famous for his jumping skills. So, he tried to pull another stunt. He jumped up against a wall and rebounded, landing on someone’s head, jumped over, and ran out. Then he took a left and dashed away, with the police in hot pursuit. Ahead of him he saw his team around the block, waiting for him. They seemed to know there was no way all five of them would make it out of this mess, and Umbree tripped on a root and was caught, dropping the money in the process. Umbree was then taken away to Desperation, with the police thinking that Umbree had one of the “Dark sides.” Truly though, Umbree was doing this for Jake, and hadn’t developed one…yet. If he hadn’t been caught, he would’ve turned evil anyway, as he was already in the process of getting this dark side due to the radio waves. Jake finally discovered Umbree’s organization, “Lunar Stealth,” and cried, knowing he’d never get Umbree back now. Today Umbree still doesn’t know if the rest of Lunar Stealth got away, but he’s sure they did as he’s never seen a member of Lunar Stealth in Desperation…yet.

Other: – Awmigawd, you said you'd use that tip I suggested next time :O.

Amigawd I forgot :( Accepted as always mind :)

Quote:
Completed my sign up :)

Name: – Xy
Species: - Tyranitar
Description: –
Has a large scar going across his chest from a territory battle with another Tyranitar. Has a scar across his right eye, but he can still see. His eyes are a blood red colour, and his skin is red. Has a large scar on his back from an Ursaring. Stands at about 7 foot 3 inches tall, a good 6 inches taller than ordinary Tyranitar. His eyes a dark red colour, and the usual black splodges on his skin are actually gold.

Quirks or Skills: -
Strength- Xy is stronger than most normal Tyranitar. If he so wished he would be able to break his cell doors, but there would be no point as there is practically no escape.
Rage- If enraged enough, Xy can become unstoppable in a sense. Nothing can stop him if he becomes heavilly enraged, nothing can calm him down. His enragement might only last a couple of moments, but those moments are deadly. Friends have been killed because he became enraged.
Tactical awareness- His trainer made a habit of teaching him the fine points of tactics in battle. He is a good battle tactician, and can usually read his opponent's tactics.

DOWNSIDES
Hunger- Xy can get hungry easily, and doesn't like it when he is stopped from having food. This can lead to him becoming enraged.
Sharing- Xy doesn't like sharing. Anything.
Memories(flashbacks)- At times Xy can space out, momentarily incapacitated- if you could call it that- lost in his thoughts, his memories of his old life.
Personality: – Xy can be easily angered, though not easily angered to the extremes of becoming Enraged. He has a deep hatred of Ursaring, after a pair of Ursaring killed his family. Xy is hard to make friends with, thanks to his rage, as he has a very short fuse. He can be said to be a loner as he likes to hang alone. If angered, Xy can be vicious, lacking mercy or regret. Xy doesn't trust many, if any, Pokemon. Xy has been known to show compassion, but anyone who knew that is long since been killed by him. He can be quite brutal in his "finesse" of his killings, and this is sometimes seen in his battle composure. If he loses his composure he loses all tactical awareness in battle, and he becomes quite stronger when enraged as well.

Xy lacks the stealth of much smaller Pokemon, so he isn't a good choice of sneaky tasks. He is more of a brute, a distraction, causing a riot if necessary to distract guards etc. whilst the "ninjas" do their work. You know you can trust Xy, as long as he doesn't become enraged, so in a sense he is a ticking time bomb, and you definetely don't want to be on his bad side when he blows. In fact, you don't want to be anywhere near him when he blows, he'll kill anything. Xy rarely shows any other emotions bar hate and anger. Xy has a personal vendetta with an Ursaring which is said to be inside the prison, who gave him the scar on his eye, and the large scar on his back. If Xy finds the Ursaring, you sure as hell don't want to be in his way, or you'll wish you never lived.
Background: –
Xy had grown up in the wild, and was a Tyranitar within 6 years. He lived with four other Tyranitars- though none of them had birthed him, he considered them his family. The group had accidentally entered another Tyranitar's territory, and were attacked by a large Tyranitar which wasn't too pleased with them being in his territory. Xy battled the Tyranitar, which gave him the large scar on his front. Xy managed to defeat the Tyranitar, and he fled back into the woods as the group made camp in a cave they had settled in. The next night they were set upon by two Ursaring which had killed three of the Tyranitar before Xy could even react. Xy and the last remaining Tyranitar fought bravely, but the other Tyranitar fell. Seeing all his family fallen, Xy went into a heavy rage and slaughtered the two Ursaring, his roar of anguish filling the air, sending the Pidgey in the trees scattering.

Two months went by, and Xy was eventually captured by a young man. The years went by, and Xy was probably 29 by now, and the young man now a middle aged man. The man trained him heavily, securing badges from Hoenn and Kanto thanks to the might of Xy. However, Xy began to have flashbacks of his family, and one flashback occured, doubled with the radio wave effect, which sent him over the edge, and unleashed his Enragement(basically meaning he could become enraged normally, without flashbacks or big horrific moments occuring to him). He killed the trainer and their Pokemon who his trainer was battling, and before his trainer could return him to his Pokeball, his trainer lay at his feet. Xy, still enraged, crushed the Pokeballs both trainers possessed, which killed the Pokemon inside, before finally leaving the Enraged state. Xy had lost all happy feelings or sad feelings he used to possess, locking them away deep inside some presumed, or merely forgetting them all together in his angered state.

When the police arrived to arrest him, he resisted, killing at least five of the police, destroying several cars, and killing about half a dozen civilians, maybe more, before the police were able to tranquilise him. When he awoke from his tranquilised state he found himself in the back of a police van, heading for the fabled prison of no escape.

Other: Fear him :3 (I hope I didn't miss anything)
Looks good, accepted.

Pokejav, a magical Evee that can become invisible and has every single different evoloution stone type posible that can change at will? I can't accept that. Declined.

Also, we have a fair few people now. I'll start the RP tonight :3

Last edited by Altrius; 08-28-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Elecii Offline

Hope it's ok for me to do three, if not, forget my last one.

Name: Jake
Species: Manetric
Block: Block 3
Description: Jake is just like any normal Manetric, if they're shiny. In other words he;s a shiny Manetric with a deep cut across the right side of his back.
Quirks or Skills:
Skills
-Speed; Jake has unatural speed for a Manetric. He's about three times faster than a normal Manetric. Jake was born with this skill, but unfortunatley it can lead him to trouble when he can't stop or slow down. Usually, Jake uses this skill to get away form enemies, but sometimes he uses it to annoy others that he;s faster than them.
-Sense of Smell; Jake's sense of smell is very good. He can track down almost anything that's up to three miles away just with his sense of smell. He usually uses it to track down food when he's hungry.
-Sight; When Jake's hungry, his eyesight improves. He can see things a lot better when he's hungry, but his eyesight is good in the first place.
-Hearing; Jake has very good hearing, and never mistakes what someone says, unless they say something he wouldn't like to hear. (See Unwanted words under bad perks)
-

Bad Perks
-Unwanted words; If Jake hears something about him or something else he wouldn't like to hear, his mind chages it to something good, and he forgets what they actually said. There is a rare chance this won't happen.
-
-
Personality:
Other: Secretly, Jake keeps a diary of all the flashbacks he has.

Name: – Jade
Block: - Block 4
Description: – What your character looks like. Even though everybody knows what most pokemon look like, detail any minor features they may have – scars, additional tattoos, piercing
Quirks or Skills: - Any particular skills or abilities your pokemon may have learnt on the inside. For example, you may have learnt how to fashion weapons, known as shivs. Or maybe you’re a lock picker? A good chef perhaps? Nothing out of the ordinary.
Personality: – Your character’s emotional intelligence and outlook on life. Detail how they react to other pokemon in the prison, and how prison life has affected them. At least 2 paragraphs

Name: – Moonlight
Species: - Scyther
Block: - Block 2

I'll finish these later.

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 08-31-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Considering that once again everyone is in block four, I made some changes to my signup so that I was also in block four. I don't want to be that outcast douchebag again.

And to Pokejav, you should check the terms, more specifically, godmodding. If you can turn into any object you touch change into any Eevee formation at will became totally invisible in the shadows then...?

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|