Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:20 PM
GBAthletic Offline
New Trainer

Default War Proposal

Hey I am not sure how to go about this but if you guys are interested Gamebattles.com is interested in having a war against you guys. Contact me on AIM at GB Athletic GB or Skype at GBAthletic or on MSN Messenger at perfectgame21@msn.com. Or you can just post in our forums and we would gladly play you guys in a war. thank you.

http://gamebattles.com/forums/f/Poke...-Platinum-1303

Thats the link to our pokemon forums. thanks
Old 08-15-2010, 12:38 PM
GBAthletic Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: War Proposal

also. If any clans here would like to play against us, we are small enough to be considered a clan. I look forward to any challengers. you can post here as I will check back later today or something
Old 08-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

We are currently in a site vs site war... Personally I don't think we'll be having another site vs site for a while.... and if you guys wanted to, you guys can bring your small group of friends here and make a clan .

If you want to pursue your idea of a site war then I suggest you contact one of the admins of the battling center, Ex. " Finch "
Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 PM
GBAthletic Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
We are currently in a site vs site war... Personally I don't think we'll be having another site vs site for a while.... and if you guys wanted to, you guys can bring your small group of friends here and make a clan .

If you want to pursue your idea of a site war then I suggest you contact one of the admins of the battling center, Ex. " Finch "
Well i didn kno if one of the small PE2K clans would like to play against us. we are a small website of active battlers so our roster is only the size of about a small clan here anyways. maybe like a 9v9 or something? contact me if you are interested eagle :)