Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians {RP}

Name: Flare
Activity: Reassuring

I grabbed Melody. "No! You can't. Well, you can't do it alone but we can do it together, okay?" I fired up some flames encouragingly, hoping she wouldn't do it alone. "Right?"

(OOC: Shower/cat finding time)

Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Micro Offline

Name: Melody (Pachirisu)
What you are currently doing: Talking.
Alliance: Noctowls

Flare grabbed me. "No! You can't. Well, you can't do it alone but we can do it together, okay?, Right?" She said. I didn't knew for sure. "But... I don't know... I don't want anyone to be hurt..." I said. "I don't really mind... You can choose what you want... But I've got to do this..." I walked a bit farther. "So do you come with me or what?" I said smiling to her.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

(*noms on apple*Can I change to the point of veiw to Kiera, instead of both of them pleazzum?)
Name: Kiera & Riko
What you are currently doing: Listening
The Pachirisu started off, saying something about avenging the one named "Flare", when before us, some pokemon appeared from thin air-the eeveelution sisters! I turned to Riko "I guess we'd better be going then...but man I'm hungry" looking down to my stomach "Hang on, I'll go get us something" said Riko as he ran off through the forest. I walked over to a small shrub covered in blue, hard berries and a few flowers and started pulling them off with my teeth. I had a decent sized pile before Riko came trotting back with a rattata in his mouth, it was limp "dimmer ish sherbed" he mumbled "I didn't have time to get any sticks or whatever, so I hope you're okay with eating it raw" I looked at the saggy, purple rodent hanging from his mouth "um...yeah, I'll ask these guys if they're hungry" I say, slightly put off by eating bloody meat[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"] "Hey, I'm famished-what about you? We got some berries and some...rattata, freshly caught"[/COLOR] I smile

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 08-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Activity: Running
Alliance: Noctowl

I pick up Melody by the jaws like I would do if I had a baby, and I ran towards Razen. It was the city every Noctowl follower was nervous to enter, purely because of the air of hostility and evil that came off it. I don't know which I was picking up, but I slowed a tiny bit when we entered Razen's territory...

Spoiler:
Old 08-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Micro Offline

What you are currently doing: Beign dragged by Flare.

The Vulpix asked to eat together but before I could answer Flare took me by the jaws and dragged me to Razen territory. I jumped on the ground. "Yayayayayyayayayayayay!!" I said happy. "AAAAADDDVVVEEENNNTTTUUURRREEE!!!!!" I shouted through the dark place. I jumped on Flare's back and took my scythe from my back. "YAAAAAAAAAAY!!" I said smiling.

Name: Michael (Swalot)
What you are currently doing: Getting ready to find the Pachirisu again.
Alliance: Skarmory

I was in my shop crafting weapons. I was done with crafting. "Hmmm... I'll go find that Pachirisu again." I said to myself. I ate an apple and then I took my lance and shield again. "Ready!" I said smiling. I went to the south gate of Razen. "That Pachirisu has to be in the Forest of Thieves... I'll find her!" I said.

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Activity: Chasing

I spotted Michael and ran at him, building up a layer of flame that formed around my body. The flame burst forth, gathering in a circle around Michael. I ran close to him and reared, tightening the flame circle until it was around Michael's skin.

"So, gunk. Ready to die, hmm? Any last words?"

Spoiler:
Old 08-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Micro Offline

Name: Michael
What you are currently doing: Guarding against the flames.

The Flareon was back and attacked me inmidiatly. She asked for any last words. "You want to hear my last words... Well these are the words: DDDIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. I used Spit Up on the Flareon. It was already charged before he got out of the city. A white beam came on the body of the Flareon. I took my lance and holded infront of her neck. "Now... You won't get any last words!" I wanted to stab her in the neck but then...

What you are currently doing: Helping Flare.

I jumped of Flare and hided behind a rock. I saw she attacked the Swalot and the Swalot attacked back. The Swalot had trapped her. I had to do something. I ran on the Swalot with my scythe and slashed his body in two. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY FRIENDS!!!" I shouted. The Swalot died on the ground.

"Ugghhh....." I said while I lied on the ground, my two halves in two. "This is it... This was my destiny... Good bye... World..." I said my last words then I died in the flames of hell.

I looked at the halves of the Swalot. The blood came out of his body. Then I looked at Flare. "Are you alright?!" I said to her.

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Activity: Heating

"Yeah!" I replied. "I'm great! That Spit Up never hit me, the flames deflected it." I turned round as I felt eyes watching us, and I found it was a Dodrio and Golem. Oh no. The Golem pushed its limbs in and rolled at me, quite fast. I kicked it away and I looked for the Dodrio. It raced towards towards Melody, beaks striking. My attention was diverted as the Golem rolled back and flattened me. I flailed but then drew up all my strength in seconds. I kicked upwards and the Golem flew through the air, bouncing on the ground before rolling backwards. A leg stuck out and held the ball of rock from rolling backwards. I looked over to check on Melody and the Dodrio.

Spoiler:
Old 08-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

(A bunch of post thanks for keeping the RP alive. If I had the chance I would blow up my school and be on the computer all day.)

Name: Prince Eagle Razenkorak
Activity: Coming to Sootopolis City

The dreadful question came to Eagle about his fiance. Normally he would cry. Sometimes people can be real insensitive about situations such as these. The Prince just had to leave a town full of Skarmory attacking every little thing. And now this girl is going to ask him about his fiance. It made him feel so useless. How come he couldn't save her. How come!? How Come!?!? HOW COME?! His thoughts got louder and louder until he screamed it out, "HOW COME ARCEUS"?

The Prince looked around him and saw people giving him weird stares. He quickly regained his composure. He knew Lolita didn't mean to ask him that right at this time. His Absol appeared and told Vole something to him. Once it did it disappeared again. Vole looked at the Prince, "A storm is coming, Absol sensed it you might wanna find shelter".

The Prince nodded. There in the forest running by Lolita and his Noctowl he made a silent promise. The next town in trouble he will not abandon it. He would chase the Skarmory out or die trying. He soon came to Sootopolis City. He noticed on his Blaziken it had a few scars on it. Hopefully they would be a doctor in town.
--------

Name: Don Kyoti
Currently Doing: Leaving the City Razen

As Don's new partner gave a threat to him he chuckled. It have been a while since he had a threat she must not know who she is talking too. "Woman you should just shut up", Don said without making eye contact with her, "You think you are tough. But a Hoothoot would destroy you. Now I had a choice. I could have kilt you. I don't know if your giant Skarmory told you but I am cold blooded and I don't play. So if you make me feel that you are unusably I would destroy you and everyone would forget your name on this damn planet. When I ask you talk back. So let's try this again". Don looked at her with his cold blooded eyes. "What is your history", he asked.
-----------

Names: Jolt, Vape, Flame (Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon)
Currently doing: Fighting
Alliance: Neutral

A physic message came to Jolt. He turned to the Espeon. "I don't know", Jolt said, "We are going to go to another part of our territory. So just try to keep up". He then started to run faster. His teammates closely following him.

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:25 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

((Well I'm going to college in three days so don't sweat it xD))

Name: Lolita Savanna
Activity: Coming into Sootopolis

Lolita quite literally cringed when she heard the prince cry out. She looked away, careful not to stare at him. That cry had been her answer and she felt so stupid and insensitive and awful about asking about his fiance. It just blurted itself out without her meaning to. She sighed and hung her head.

Just then, Dart and Dusk returned, both of them with reports befoe Lolita could say anything. "Many of the villagers are safe and sound out of the village, most with minor injuries, some more serious. Only about 20 casualties reported," Dusk said. Lolita merely nodded in silence. Dusk looked at Dart and Dart nodded before they both flew off, just as the Prince's Absol and Noctowl came.

She sighed and hung her head again before looking at the Prince. His Blaziken had appeared as they entered Sootopolis but that didn't phase her. "I'm sorry about that Prince. I was a complete fool earlier... I... didn't mean to make anything worse for you," she said, her voice trailing off as she looked away. She gave another sigh and looked around Sootopolis city, knowing that Dart would probably have to be treated as well. She merely looked around for an area that had the wounded going into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Adriana Wyvern
Activity: Talking to Don

Adriana wasn't really listening to Don as he rambled on. She was more interested in the scenery below her as she watched it whiz by, people more like tiny ants. When he finally spoke the question again, she merely looked up with bored eyes. "I'm sorry what were you saying?" she asked with a frown (though a smirk could possibly be seen behind it). Eredus sighed heavily. Eredus had, in fact, warned her about Don but she simply didn't care. He merely shook his head and stayed quiet. Talon steered close to her side just in case Don tried anything and Blade was ready to defend Adriana but she didn't really take notice to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shadow and Sunny
Activity: Running with Devil Dogs

Shadow listened to Jolt and then looked to Sunny. Apparently she had sent out a psychic call to him. He scowled and kept on running. He still didn't like Jolt too much though he did trust him a bit more after he practically almost gave his life for him and his sister a few minutes earlier. Sunny smiled at Shadow and then looked ahead of her to Jolt and sent out another psychic call. No need to worry about us keeping up, she told him, running and easily catching up with Jolt to run by his side. Shadow merely watched, a half length behind Jolt now as they continued to run.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-24-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Name: Robert Gallifrey
Activity: Saving people's lives and eating bananas

Wounded were forming a long line outside of the tavern. A Lucario was making sure people were lined up in order by danger they were in medically. Those who were at risk of losing life, limb or eyesight were at the head of the line. The Blaziken took care of washing off the cuts and gouges to keep them from getting infected.

"Keep that psychic barrier steady there. Don't want any blood getting out of this wound until I've sealed it up. And make sure to keep the kid knocked out." Robert spoke as he began sewing up a young boy's heart after having removed an arrow that had pierced it. Fortunately for the boy, only the tip of the arrow entered. if it had gone all the way through, there wouldn't have been anything he could have done.

Once he finished stitching up the cut, he applied a superglue-like paste which sealed the flesh of the heart. Afterwords, he had Chansey use Wish to fortify the flesh of the heart. He them re-cleaned the incision he made in the boy's chest and began sewing it back up, using the same technique he used to repair the boy's heart.

"Well, he'll have a scar, but he should live." Robert spoke as the mother lifted the boy up in her arms. Robert took out a small vial of white powder. "He's going to have some pain when he wakes up. Mix one teaspoon of this powder with some herbal tea and have him drink it. It'll take the edge off of the pain. Remember, one teaspoon, not two or two hundred, though I doubt you could get two hundred from that. Any more than one teaspoon might be harmful considering how young the kid is. take care and kindly send the next patient in."

Robert looked back to his Lucario. "That's the last of the serious cases. Everything else should be easy street." Robert commented before grabbing a banana and peeling it. "Chansey, Gardevoir, how are you two holding up?" Robert asked his Pokemon interns. Both looked a little piqued, but gave a nod to signify that they could keep going. After taking a bite of the banana, Robert grabbed a few sitrus berries and handed then to volunteer helpers.

"No rest for the weary. Let's keep this going. Might be able to grab an hour or two of sleep after all this." Robert jested as people began walking in one by one to be healed of their cuts, bruises and other ailments.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Micro Offline

What you are currently doing: Fighting.

A Dodrio and a Golem were going to attack us. The Dodrio ran at me with full speed. "Wha-!" Before I saw the Dodrio it hit me in my back. I came through a big rock and fell in the grass. "Ouch... Ok now you're dead!" I shouted while taking my scythe out. "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYY!!!!" I screamed while running at the Dodrio. "THUNDER-BOLT!!" I shouted while I was holding my scythe infront of me. A big lightning from the clouds hitted the scythe and an even bigger thunder came from the scythe against the Dodrio. The Dodrio flew high in the sky because of the thunder. Then when he was high in the sky a big explosion came from the thunder. The Dodrio fell on the ground. I checked Flare. She was checking me. I saw that the Golem was rolling at Flare again. "FLARE LOOK OUT!!" I shouted to her.

OOC: I guess my team is accepted... But oh well...

Name: [The Lightning Magnets] Bolt ,Volt and Jolt (Magnemites)
What you are currently doing: Going to hunt some pokemon.
Alliance: Neutral (Hunter Group.)

"So... Are you ready to hunt bro's?" Jolt said to the other Magnemites. "OF COURSE NOW GET READY BOLT IT IS TAKING WAY TO LONG!!! ARRGHH!!! WHERE IS THAT STUPID BRO OF ME?!" Volt shouted angry. "Relax bro... I'm here... Now rela-" Bolt couldn't finish his words. "WAAAAYYYY TTTOOOOO LOOOONNNGG!!!! I want to go now-now-now-now!!" Volt shouted loud. "Let's just go..." Jolt said sighing. "So who is on our wanted list...?" Volt asked not angry anymore. "This pokemon..." Bolt said while holding a wanted paper infront of him. "So that Eevee is out main target...?" Jolt asked. "Yup... NOW LET'S GET STARTED!!" Volt shouted angry again. They got out of their hideout. "Ok so where to look..." Jolt said quiet. "I think that Eevee is in the Forest of Thieves..." Bolt said. "OK LET'S GO... NOW!!!" Volt shouted angry.

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Flare, Aqua and Glacier
Activity: Fighting

[Flare]
I dodged the second Golem roll but the Golem leaped at me and before it crashed on my head I raced forwards and Eevee-cried. Aqua and Glacier dropped from the skies and Glacier ran to Melody. Aqua kicked me away from the Golem and towards the Dodrio. Glacier ran over to help Aqua and I saw the Dodrio pick itself up as Melody looked at me. The Golem was indeed rolling, but I cared more about Melody than the Golem. I kicked away the Dodrio as it was about to hit Melody and the Golem flattened me.

[Aqua]
I let out a tidal wave with threw Golem from Flare. I transformed into a jet of water and shot through the air, hitting the Golem right on. I moved away from the Golem and transformed back into my normal Vaporeon form and Glacier started charging up power.

[Glacier]
I started charging up power and let out a beam of ice. I then started spitting out shards of ice, them each hitting the Golem. Aqua released another tidal wave, knocking over the Golem again.

Spoiler:
Old 08-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Micro Offline

What you are currently doing: Fighting.

I saw that the Glaceon named Glacier and the Vaporeon named Aqua were fighting the Golem as well. I ran to the Golem. Jumped on his head. And sliced the scythe in his rock. I gave the scythe extra electricity to stun him. "Now attack him!" I shouted. I jumped of the Golem while my scythe was still stuck in the Golem. I couldn't really help because my electric attacks wouldn't work.

Name: [The Lightning Magnets] Bolt (The Calm One) ,Volt (The Angry One) and Jolt (The Normal One) (Magnemites)
What you are currently doing: Going to hunt some pokemon.
Alliance: Neutral (Hunter Group.)

"So this is the Forest of Thieves..." Bolt said quietly. "NOW WHERE IS THAT DANG EEVEE!!" Volt shouted angry. "Let's just search it..." Jolt said. They searched into the forest hoping they would find the Eevee on the wanted list. "Hmmm... Maybe she isn't here..." Bolt said calm. "WHAT DO YOU SAY?!?!" Volt shouted angry. "I just said maybe..." Bolt said calm to Volt. "Guys... Let's just continue our search..." Jolt said to them. "Fine..." Volt said calmed down.

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Activity: Fighting

"MELODY YOU IDIOT! DODRIOOOOO!" I yelped as the Dodrio raced forwards, all heads jabbing out at point blank range... Oh no.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread