Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Micro Offline

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians {RP}

Name: Melody (Pachirisu)
What you are currently doing: Waking up.
Alliance: Noctowls

I was still fainted but I heard something in my mind. It said: Wake up! Please! Wake up! After a while I heard voices... Sad voices... Crying voices... I woke slowly up... I looked around me while I was on the ground. I saw all the Eeveelutions crying... I didn't understand why but then I saw Flare on the ground. -Is she... Dead... No that can't be... Can it...? Did she... Sacrificed herself to save me...? Am I actually the killer...?- I thought while looking at the dead Flareon. I tried to stand on my feet but because of the hole in my leg I couldn't really walk. I fell on the ground again. "Why... Why did she saved me instead of herself...? I... I'm... sorry..." I said. "It... It's all my fault..." I tried to stand on my feet again but I fell... AGAIN... My tears fell on the ground. "It... It really is my fault... If I just... If I just wasn't so hyper... If I just guarded myself against that Swalot... If I just didn't got into this forest... If I just didn't joined this war..." I said. "THEN FLARE WASN'T DEAD!!" I shouted out loud. I cried... It was all my fault...

OOC: No post for Michael because he is still crafting weapons!

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Name: Robert Gallifrey
Activity: Covering the escape of the citizens
Alliance: Noctowl

"Alright, that should be everyone." Robert spoke to himself as the Skarmory were getting dangerously close to the forest. The Blaziken ran up to Robert and gave him a nod after helping the last survivor escape. Robert looked over to Rose who was still firing away with Aura Spheres.

"Rose, Donna, let's go. Sootopolis is the closest city to this place. We'll need to help organize a defense there and tend to the wounded survivors of this town." he spoke. All three of them began heading for the city. Flying above them yet below the treetops was Jack, a Noctowl who had followed the good doctor around, aiding in attacks and defenses against the Skarmory.

After a bit of a hike, and letting Rose use her Aura Sight to ensure they were not being followed, Robert arrived in the city. There were many injured refugees, most of which suffered from burns while others had arrows lodged in various parts of their bodies from Skarmory riders.

Robert looked around at the workload he had ahead of him. "Rose, go and find me a psychic. Donna, got a cauldron of water and heat it, and bring some towels with you." Robert spoke as he searched for the nearest tavern.

Walking into the closest tavern, Robert's entrance gave him plenty of stares from the patron. However, Robert was undaunted and still wore a bit of a grin upon his face. "And hello to all of you as well." He spoke with a jestful tone of voice.

"Come here to drown your sorrows?" the barkeep asked. Robert merely chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh no, not at all. Actually I came here to relieve sorrows. Well, actually to heal physical injuries. I need quite a bit of space to do it in, and alcohol is the best thing to clean wounds with. Of course I've every intention of paying for this little jaunt. One platinum cover the cost?" Robert asked as he flipped a platinum coin in the air and caught it in his hand.

The barkeep chuckled a bit. "You could buy a bar for that much. What, are you some sort of healer?" the man asked before he and everyone there laughed. When the laughing died down, Robert smirked as he pulled out his medicine bag from his backpack. A small black leather bag with a white medical cross upon it.

"I prefer to be called a doctor actually. And the sooner those people out there are treated, the sooner they're out of this town and you can all get back to being drunk and eating bananas. And trust me, you'll love bananas, they're REALLY good, especially when you grind them into mush and mix it with some rum....oh great, now I'm rambling again. Look, one plat, you clear out for the day, I treat the refugees, I leave, you come back and you've got enough to open up a second tavern or add an inn to this place." Robert chided as Rose and Donna appeared. Rose brought a Gardevoir with her along with a Chancey, and Donna was carrying a medium-sized cauldron with hot water and clean towels flung over her shoulder.

The barkeep made a nod and Robert tossed the man the platinum coin. After checking the coin with a bite, the barkeep looked to the crowds. "Alright, everyone out! When the man's done there'll be free drinks all around until tomorrow night!"

Once the tavern was cleared out, Robert looked to his Lucario Rose. "Alright, worked out pretty good. Helps when you know where the platinum deposits are in this country. Rose, start bringing the wounded to me, worst cases first." Robert spoke with a calm yet commanding tone of voice. Robert grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the bar. This was going to be a long day.

Last edited by Mewcario; 08-20-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

(OOC: Mewcario, you like Doctor Who, don'tcha?)

Name: The Eeveelution Sisters
Activity: Grieving
Alliance: Noctowl (apart from Spark, who's in alliance with the Skarmory)

[Sun]
"Little one, it is not your fault." I knew that Spark had someone who could tap into the area's memories and find the truth. I looked at Spark to find she wasn't there. Where had Spark gone? Had she been thinking what I'd been thinking? ...or had she gone to reveal our position to the Skarmory?! No, Spark wouldn't do that... but what was she doing? Only time would tell...

[Spark]
Resonara would be the answer. I bolted, and nobody seemed to notice apart from Ailsa, who looked back down quickly and quietly. I ran towards where Resonara staid ; Tisaneya. She was already running to the forest, so I quickly slowed as she saw me.

Name: Resonara
Activity: Running towards Spark

I saw Spark and ran up. Spark quickly babbled about Flare dying and a Pachirisu thinking herself responsible. I nodded before she got to the area scan part; I know what I have to do. I ran up to the spot where Flare died and took an area scan. I started speaking what screamed in my mind.

"Flare says... I don't want Melody to think she's done this. I brought it upon myself by letting my rage go free. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. NOOOOO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!! And it stops there......"

Spoiler:
Old 08-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Micro Offline

What you are currently doing: Crying.

"Little one, It is not your fault." The Espeon spoke to me. -I... I'm so... sorry... Flare...- I thought while I cried. My tears still fell on the ground. Then Resonara came on the spot where the dead Flareon was. "Flare says... I don't want Melody to think she's done this. I brought it upon myself by letting my rage go free. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. NOOOOO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!! And it stops there......" Resonara spoke. But I was still thinking about Flare the one who saved me, the one who sacrificed herself to save another. "I will... Kill them... All..." I said soft while I stopped with crying. "First it was the Noctowl who saved me... Now it is Flare who saved me... They all got killed because of me... I'll take revenge..." I said soft. I tried to stand on my feet again. I could barely walk but I tried with everything inside me to walk. I walked a few steps but I fell again. -I'll take revenge on all of these Skarmory members... I swear it!-

OOC: Michael is still crafting...

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by Micro; 08-20-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Sun
Activity: Rummaging through a bag

I pulled over a bag and started rummaging through it. Hadn't I had a special revive, called a Max Revive, which could bring somebody back to life? My hand wrapped around an object that felt jaggy and I pulled it out, throwing the Max Revive into the air. It hovered in mid-air and started glowing - then a wave of light burst out, making everyone whom it touched smile and think of happy things.

Flare stood up, threw her head back and howled. I felt an urge to howl and soon all of us sisters were howling. Somehow, the force of all us howling made Flare start to float, then she shot forwards at high speed. Her mouth opened automatically and she ate my Max Revive. I would be complaining about that, after we'd got over the shock of Flare dying and become revived.

Name: Flare
Activity: Awakening

I opened my eyes and sat up. I laughed nervously at everyone standing there, looking at me.

"Sorry... how long have I been unconscious for?"

Spoiler:
Old 08-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Micro Offline

What you are currently doing: Running

I could walk again but slowly. I walked faster and faster till I ran slowly again. I ran deeper in the forest to seek for the Swalot who killed Flare. I just didn't knew that Flare was already revived by Sun's Max Revive. I ran and ran till I found a giant tree. "Hmmm... Where did he go..." I said while looking around. "You are in our territory!!" Some voices said. "Wh-who is th-there?!" I shouted. "Look above you!" Other voices said. "Wh-what?!" I said while looking above me. But before I saw anyone I was attacked by some pokemon. I could just see some shadows. I looked at them. It were four Grovyle's and one Sceptile. "Now you'll die here you young Pachirisu!" the Sceptile shouted. -After all I tried to find that Swalot... I guess this will be my end...- I thought afraid. I didn't want to look anymore. I closed my eyes...

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by Micro; 08-21-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:08 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Kiera and Riko
What you are currently doing: Leaving the cave, then saving a Pachirisu

"Um, hi?" Said Kiera "HELLO!". The Snorlax were too busy eating a small bunch of cheri berries "Whatever, the charizards gone now; lets go" grumbled Riko as they left the cave.

It was early afternoon, and the sun was starting to set as the pair travelled through the forest. Suddenly, Kiera stopped and turned quickly to her right "What is it" asked Riko, now looking in the same direction "I hear something, like a....a sceptile!" Kiera whispered. They ran off towards the voices and hid behind a tree trunk. "Now you'll die here you young Pachirisu!" said the leader of grass types, the small squirrel pokemon closed her eyes and looked terribly frightened.

The pair nodded at each other then then jumped out from behind the tree. Bluish white flames shot out of Kieras mouth, cousing major burns to the grovyle as she used Will'o'Wisp, then a stream of flame burst forth from Riko as he badly damaged the Sceptile. "We...will...defeat you...next time we...cross paths" Said the Sceptile as they leapt away through the canopy. "Are you okay" whispered Kiera when they had walked over to the Pachirisu.

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 08-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

(That's godmodding, TE. Will-O-Wisp only burns something, never damages it. It's NPC godmodding.)
Name: Flare
Activity: Staying put since Melody just ran off when she woke up

I just sat there. Boy, was that rude. Who runs off when someone wakes up without telling anyone why they're going? I stayed put and all the sisters who weren't interested anymore shuffled off. I leaned back, flipped over and closed my eyes. Melody could go and get stuffed, I don't care.

Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

I know this post should be in the DS but I'm too lazy to put it there. Kiera used will'o'wisp to burn the grovyles, then Riko used flamethrower against the sceptile-the only damaging move was flamethrower! fire types are strong against grass types, and burns cause pain; hence the grovyle being some what weakened. DURP! you can be a real pain in the anal sometimes, I don't know why I still <3 you O-O

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
Gakupo Luka
Old 08-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Edward019 View Post
I know this post should be in the DS but I'm too lazy to put it there. Kiera used will'o'wisp to burn the grovyles, then Riko used flamethrower against the sceptile-the only damaging move was flamethrower! fire types are strong against grass types, and burns cause pain; hence the grovyle being some what weakened. DURP! you can be a real pain in the anal sometimes, I don't know why I still <3 you O-O
(OOC: You don't need to be so rude...)

Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

well you CAN get a little cranky pants sometimes and its scary

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
Gakupo Luka
Old 08-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

(OOC: And we ARE NOT supposed to be doing this...)

Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Micro Offline

OOC: Guys, Guys! This is still an RP thread so... EAT AN APPLE!

What you are currently doing: Beign saved I guess...

I thought I was going to die but then I heard an attack and the Sceptile said "We...will...defeat you...next time we...cross paths". "Are you okay?" Someones voice said to me. I looked at the Vulpix. "Uh... I guess so..." I said to the Vulpix. "You... You aren't one of the Skarmory... Right...?" I asked to the Vulpix. I tried to stand on my feet again and I saw that the leaf that Flare gave me for the leg was gone. "Oh no... Where is it?!" I said looking for it. "No... It can't..." I said looking on the ground again. "I... I have to go... I need to defeat that Swalot..." I said to the Vulpix. I tried to walk to the next part of the forest but I fell on the ground. -Dang it... I will defeat them... For Flare...- I thought.

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Eeveelution Sisters
Activity: Tracking

[Sun]
For the rest of us sisters, I had a plan. I teleported and the rest of the nearby sisters were teleported too, and we landed next to Melody. "You okay?" I asked softly.

Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Micro Offline

What you are currently doing: Walking farther.

I was walking some farther. Then behind me I heared some noises. I took my scythe and turned me around while I was planned to attack but then I heared Sun's voice. I saw the eeveelutions. Then I saw Flare too. "A... Are... Are you... I thought you... But then... and..." I said speechless. "But... I thought... You died..." I said soft. "I... I... Still have to go..." I said soft. I walked some farther. "I have to do this..." I said. "So don't try to stop me!" I shouted.

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by Micro; 08-22-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Closed Thread