Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts-The Returning Darkness[RP]

Ash and Seraphim
Hollow Castle

Ash smiled at Zethus' question, a bit amused if anything. "Well, from what our leader told me, only Nox and Hannibal knew the boy was here. I knew because leader told me, but from what Seraphim's growling in my ear right now neither he or Sharuke knew of the boy's presence until they unceremoniously walked in." He blew on his thumb, his smile never leaving his face, and didn't even flinch as he finger turned into a long tower of flame. He used his flaming thumb to light a cigarette.

"I will agree on you with the weirdos part. Jeez, we live in a freaking castle, there's only seven or eight of us, and we still manage to get under the others' feet." He shook his head in disgust, blowing a cloud of smoke through one of the castle vents. "Our precious 'leader' wants this boy for the same reason he wanted me," his voice suddenly turned bitter. "He's 'interesting', as he put it. Interesting enough to turn into a Heartless, then see what happens when he becomes a Heartless."

((Hey Winter, you know this "leader" everyone keeps referring to? Yeah, him. WHAT'S HIS NAME? I'M GETTING TIRED OF CONSTANTLY TYPING LEADER.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-31-2010, 03:15 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: I was hoping someone would jump in and play him, he has no name, really.

Nox, Hannibal, and Kakaze
Hollow Castle

Nox's eyes cut to Zethus in a nasty glare before she spoke. "It's because you're so wrapped up in yourself you never listen to the important things. He's been discussed before, the boy who's turning slowly? That's him." She hissed before leading the boy up a set of stairs. As darkness surrounded them, swirling shadows pulled their way up Nox's body until she was covered in them, her burning yellow eyes all that was left that stood out next to the silver heart on her chest. Kakaze yelped, but Hannibal prevented him from bolting. "She can't help that, it's always been a problem, but she's still the same Nox." He said simply as she lead him on, hand firmly on the boy's shoulder.

Kokoro and Michelle
Radient Garden

Michelle kept going, but answered Sho as she did. "Apparently you thought wrong." She said as the fire sputtered out and she moved on to the next pin, a pink one with a bird sihlouetted on it. Swinging her arm out resulted in several projectiles flying from her hand and killing off several of the Noise. Kokoro took up stabbing at the larger Noise, seeming to deal more damage than Michelle was.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Ashleigh "Ashe"
Radient Garden

Ashleigh was running across the rooftops, a dozen Heartless behind her. She was enjoying this, leading them away from where they were meant to be. Where she could easily handle them, though she had never found Heartless to be tough.

Ashleigh found herself at the edge of a building, a fight occuring below. Closing her eyes, she front flipped off the roof top, raising her Keyblade into the air, slicing through one of the creatures that were fighting other people with Keyblades.

The Heartless leapt off the building after her, surrounding Ashleigh, who held her Keyblade at the ready, which glowed brightly, but not bright enough to blind. Charging forward Ashleigh slashed through three Heartless, backflipping out of the way of a Heartless' attack, spinning through the air decimating two more Heartless, before running forward, cutting down six Heartless, leaving the last one standing about five steps away. She threw her Keyblade at the Heartless, and it disintegrated as the Keyblade slammed into the ground where the Heartless had just been before the Keyblade killed it.

Walking forward she picked up her Keyblade, and turned back to the group.

"Would you like some help?" Ashleigh asked, smiling.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:11 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki
Radient Garden

As he fought, Kiseki could hear a masculine voice speaking out, as well as one of the girls responding, but didn't pay it much mind as he sliced and stabbed at these strange new enemies known as "Noise".

From the corner of his eye, he saw someone jump down from above, what appeared to be a Keyblade slicing through one of the Noise beneath. Another bearer? Had he just lived under a rock this entire time, or was something happening to draw all of the bearers together?

He had to admit he was impressed with the blonde's moves, although with the swarm of Noise, he didn't have much time to gawk. Simply turning his head to look had earned him a decent blow to the back.

"Would you like some help?"

Kiseki stumbled from the blow, whirling around and slicing the creature with his Keyblade. He didn't know if it was his place to answer the girl, but spoke regardless, busying himself again with fighting.

"Wouldn't hurt."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Winter Offline

Kokoro and Michelle
Radient Garden

Michelle found the area around her to be filling with people quickly, and she frowned this wasn't how she was used to fighting, someone could get hurt thanks to her pins, but she hoped that wouldn't happen. She grinned as she switched off from her One Love Magnum pin as soon as it ran out of juice and jumped her focus to and old-fashioned method, of course, aided by pins. Her focus landed on her Yoshimitsu pin, which flashed with light with every swing of her arm, which seemed as powerful as a sword by itself. A Noise that very much resembled a black Kangaroo with sketchy legs shattered into static as she stabbed it. Reaching that pins limits, she turned and stabbed at a Noise standing near Kiseki, then closed her eyes to jump her focus back on the pin she'd started with in the first place, a black pin with an image of a gold ring surrounding a flame. She smiled as her feet left the ground and a burst of fire finished it off.

"Hey there, name's Michelle, seeya!" She puffed, darting to join Kokoro with her assault against the larger Noise. It was Kokoro who noticed Ashleigh as well, and turned just enough to catch a glimpse of her.

"Yes, help woud be nice!" She shouted.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:35 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Ashleigh "Ashe"
Radient Gardens

Ashleigh listened to their replies, before charging at the nearest, what was it exactly? She had no idea. Whatever it was, she was charging at it. Jumping in the air, she avoided its attack, and began running up its arm? She thought it was its arm. Running forward, she held her Keyblade at the ready when another one of the creatures went to attack from behind.

She leapt into the air, and the creature slammed its arm down onto the other creature's arm. The creature was still moving because it had not expected Ashleigh to jump, and she swung her Keyblade in an arc, and the two creatures fell, motionless. Ashleigh landed on the ground, and looked around for some people to help, or more particulary, where the majority of the fighting was going on.

Spotting a group of four of the creatures, Ashleigh charged towards them, disappearing into their midst. Within moments, two of the creatures fell, and Ashleigh began a procedure of dodging attack after attack launched her way by the duo, who attacked one after the other.

Sidestepping an attack, she swung the Keyblade and the creature's arm fell to the floor, before Ashleigh ran forward, slashing the middle section of the creature, and turned her attention to the final creature of the four as the other one fell to the ground. Leaping over its arm, she leapt to the side, dodging another attack.

Swinging her Keyblade up she cut both of the arms off, and she threw her Keyblade at the head of the creature. Her Keyblade embedded itself in the creature's head, and it fell to the floor. Deciding against savouring the victory, she ran forward and pulled her Keyblade out, looking around for more creatures to fight.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:11 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki
Radiant Garden

Although she hadn't been speaking to him, Kiseki learned the name of one of the girls - the one who didn't weild a Keyblade - when she responded to the blonde. She attacked a Noise near Kiseki - the very one that had hit him earlier. The other girl agreed with him that they needed help, and thus the fight continued.

Kiseki turned back around, spotting a group of around three or four Noise nearby. He concentrated on that group alone, raising his Keyblade into the air as a large ball of fire began accumulate above the tip. Smaller fireballs broke off from the first, shooting toward the Noise and setting them ablaze. A few seconds later, they all seemed to turn into static before disappearing. It was much easier this way, but using magic took away more of Kiseki's energy, so he couldn't afford to use it too much.

With this thought in mind, Kiseki used a bit more at the risk of his stamina, charging toward a Noise as dark energy began to swirl around his Keyblade.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-03-2010, 04:27 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: I have to say, these Heartless kinda remind me of vampires the way they pray on hearts like that.)

Zethus (Heartless)
Hollow Castle

Despite the fury and indignation in Zethus's eyes, Ashfinger looked rather amused as he replied,

"Well, from what our leader told me, only Nox and Hannibal knew the boy was here. I knew because leader told me, but from what Seraphim's growling in my ear right now neither he or Sharuke knew of the boy's presence until they unceremoniously walked in."

With a coy smile, the Heartless created a flame from his finger to light a cigarette before continuing, "I will agree on you with the weirdos part. Jeez, we live in a freaking castle, there's only seven or eight of us, and we still manage to get under the others' feet." Ash paused to exhale smoke, the smile slipping away from his face. "Our precious 'leader' wants this boy for the same reason he wanted me. He's 'interesting', as he put it. Interesting enough to turn into a Heartless, then see what happens when he becomes a Heartless."

Zethus's shoulders dropped slightly at Ash's last few words. Another experiment, huh? he thought to himself with a frown--which quickly turned into a scowl. Like Ashfinger (and Nox, as he suspected), Zethus wasn't overly fond of some of their "leader's" methods. Though the Heartless didn't have much of a conscious, he didn't like the interest the boss was showing in this process. Yet it was mostly because he thought it was a waste of time. Why should he care about how life turned Heartless? What he wanted was hearts to satisfy his never ending hunger. He wanted Kingdom Hearts, and that was the only reason he even decided to join this little group.

Nox, however, snapped at Zethus with a fierce glare after Ashfinger's explanation. "It's because you're so wrapped up in yourself you never listen to the important things. He's been discussed before, the boy who's turning slowly? That's him."

Zethus tensed again, his eyes narrowing as he growled threateningly, his body suddenly writhing with shadows. He was about to transform into his true form, yet after Nox turned and led her little posse up a flight of stairs, he regained control of himself. Standing straight up, closing his eyes to focus on keeping his human form, he cleared his throat.

"Hmph," he said, flashing his eyes open again. "So be it, but I wish he would stop wasting our time like this. We should be focusing more on Kingdom Hearts then this crap. And if anyone cares, I actually did something useful to our cause today, and picked up another Keyblade bearer."

He was speaking more to himself then anything, not really caring what the others present thought about that. Glancing between the other Heartless, he added, "I'll be taking my leave now, gents."

With that, he turned his back and began walking up the staircase opposite of the one Nox had taken. Their little argument had whetted his appetite, and he decided he would take his anger out on a hunt...

____

(OOC: *sighs* Lame post is lame... u.u')

Old 09-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Sharuke
Hollow Castle

Sharuke watches the other Heartless talking and begins to allow his mind to wander. He looks down and flips through the pages of the Heartless Lexicon. Without looking up, he speaks.

"I am really growing weary of you all. It is time I take my leave. Goodbye, gentlemen. Ladies," Sharuke says.

The book begins to glow and begins to float in front of Sharuke. It shines brighter and brighter until a symbol appears projected from it like a hologram. It looks like a slightly torn flag with some kind of building on it. There are words, but they are indiscernible from the faded image. The book glows brighter and brighter until there is a blinding flash of light and... Sharuke is gone.

He is in a place that seems dark. It appears that he is in an alley and he is speaking with another man, who's face is shielded in shadow. Sharuke speaks.

"Are you ready?"

------

(OOC: By the way, I wrote mine and THEN read what Charmander wrote. We almost said the same things in the beginning. XD

P.S. I'm setting up for a new character. That's why this was so short. xP)

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 09-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Ammy and Oki
Traverse Town

The duo had gone for a cup of coffee at a cafe in the First District after they came back from their hunting trip; Ammy had been fascinated with the drink that had been so foreign to her own world. Oki didn't seem to mind it either, however it was agreed upon that Issun was not to have so much as a drop, not after what happened last time. So there they were, sitting down and resting and talking.

"So, it would be a rather good hunt today, right?" Ammy asked, writing down a few numbers. "We got fourteen today, which makes it forty-seven for the week so far."

"We've done better," Oki replied, toying with his cup. He managed to drink from a slit in his mask where his lips would be (used for breathing, but it had its other uses). "Do you think we're finally managing to beat them back?"

Ammy gnawed on her lip as she pondere dOki's question, suddenly looking very young. "I don't know Oki. Darkness will always exist in people's hearts, and Heartless will always exist as they do. But...perhaps we can just make the heartless seem a little less around here."

"Or maybe they're all going somewhere else," Issun remarked grimly from Ammy's head.

"Oh don't say that," Ammy groaned, placing her head on her hand. "I have enough trouble with this town, I don't want to go somewhere else."

Oki looked at her, his expression completely hidden by his mask, but a more optimistic person wold have said he radiated a certain amount of sympathy, while a pessimistic one would have said he looked rather cold. He watched her for a few moments, then reached out his hand to her. Issun growled something, and he was a few inches away from patting her on the shoulder before a black whirlwind suddenly appeared right next to the table, jabbering away in a super-fast language.

"OhHeyThereOkiAndAmmyIFinallyFoundYou!AreYouBusyRi ghtNowWaitThat'sASortaStupidQuestionBecauseYou'reJ ustSittingHereDoingNothingSoIGuessYou'reNotBusyHey CanIAskYouGuysSomething?It'sReallyReallyReallyReal lyImportant."

Both Oki and Ammy jumped back at the unexpected arrival, and they both knew who it was but his sudden entrances never failed to scare them half to death. Ammy put a hand over her heart and looked at the black-cloaked Nobody. "Yes Hermes?" She asked, trying to give him a glare and failing.

The teenager smiled at her, which was certainly not unusual. For someone who wasn't supposed to have a heart, Hermes sure didn't act like it. His somber black clothing didn't seem to match the rest of him, with his golden blond hair that was like a bird's nest and huge dark green eyes. "ZyxionToldMeToSendYouAMessageAndHeSaidItWasReally ReallyReallyImportantAndItDidn'tCareWhetherYouLike dItOrNotYouHadToGoAnyway." He rattled off speedily, not even pausing for breath between the words. Ammy didn't catch a few parts, but Oki understood it perfectly.

"What'd he say?" The masked man asked, toying with his cup.

"HeSaysYouGuysNeedToGetToHollowBastionReallyReally ReallyQuickCauseSomethingFunnyIsGoingOnThereAndThe re'sABunchOfHeartlessAndYou'reNeededAndStuff." Hermes began bouncing on his feet, never one to sit still for long. "AndHeAlsoSaidI'mSupposedToTeleportYouThere."

"Hey wait a sec," Ammy piped up, "since when did he become our manager?"

Hermes shrugged, "IDon'tKnowButIt'sNotReallyMyProblemAtTheMomentBec auseYou'reSupposedToBeAtHollowBastionBecauseTheHea rtlessAreThereAndStuffAndIfIDon'tGetYouThereHe'llP robablySendOutHisDragonThingsAndThoseAreReallyScar yAndIDon'tLikeThemAndIDon'tKnowWhyZyxionKeepsThemS oWillYouGuysPleaseComeWithMe?" He asked, his desperate eyes pleading.

"Gods this guy's giving me a headache," Issun muttered. Of course no one paid attention to him (or really heard for that matter. I mean, who can hear the mutterings of a one-inch tall boy?)

Ammy was incredibly irritated for Zyxion trying to order them around, but she couldn't take it out on Hermes. Especially when he gave her those huge green eyes with that whimpering abused-puppy look that made pitiers flock to him like birds to a cherry grove. Oki felt the same way, although those eyes induced a more tolerant nature out of him that pity. He sighed and looked at Ammy for instructions. She looked back at him, then shook her head and turned back to Hermes. "Fine Hermes, let's g--"

The rest of her sentence was squeezed out of her by a hug. "OhThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouAmmy! YouReallyAreSpecialYouKnowThatOhThisMakesMeSoHappy AlrightHangOnASecondINeedToGetOneOfThoseWeirdPorta lThingiesZyxionAlwaysUses--" He waved his hands a few times to no effect, then he frowned and snapped his fingers (which didn't do anything since they were gloved). Finally he clapped his hands twice and a Portal of Darkness appeared. "OhThat'sRightIGotAClapperForThePortal! AlrightThisWay!"

"Can you actually put a Clapper for those?" Issun asked.

Ammy was going to reply, but Hermes yanked her arm and pushed her into the portal, and for a moment there was a dizzying sense of vertigo before she hit the ground, hard. A moment later, Oki tumbled out next to her. They looked like they were in some sort of canyon, but the walls were blue and so was the rest of the stone. However, there was no Heartless or anyone else for that matter. "Hellooooo!" Ammy shouted, listening to her voice echo eerily off the canyon walls. "Uh Hermes," she said as the Nobody appeared. "Where's this Heartless thing you were talking about?"

"HuhWhatOhYeahThat'sInTheTown," Hermes beamed happily.

"Where is the town?" Oki asked tensely, looking around for any signs of danger.

"ButWeShouldBeRightInTheMiddleOfIt..." Hermes paused (an astonishing feat) and suddenly his face fell (even more astonishing). "OhNoYouGuysIThinkIMissedTheMark. IThinkWe'reNearHollowBastionIMustHaveGottenTooExci tedAndMiscalculatedwhereWeWereSupposedToGo--"

"Where is the town Hermes?" Oki interrupted, his voice cold. Hermes seemed to shrink bck.

"IDunnoOkiIThinkItMightBeThatWay--"

"Well find it!"

"OkayOkiRightOkiSureThing--" The Nobody sped off, running up on of the canyon walls and disappearing in less than a second. Oki sighed and smacked a hand to his head.

Ammy sighed too, but a small smile was on her face. "No matter how much he screws up, you can't seem to get made at him." She remarked, turning and looking around. Solar Flare materialized in her hand, just in case she needed it. "Shall we go?" She asked, looking up at Oki. He nodded and they set off down the canyon, trying to remember the way out.

((You know this post is getting to you when you want to type all of your words without that Space bar. XD))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-07-2010, 03:16 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Michael (Bearer)
Radiant Garden

Eventually, Michael had to stop and take a breather. Finding a rock, he sat down on it and closed his eyes. He was pretty confident that he was nearly there. The bronze peak of the castle's towers had finally appeared over the lip of the canyon, glinting in the sunlight. Hopefully, someone there would be able to help him. As he rested, he tried to think about what he knew about Hollow Bastion. Was this castle the same one that Sora went to? If so, it was suppose to be under re-construction by the bearer's old buddies, Leon and the gang. Maybe they could help him out, after he told him he was from the Disney Castle... Mickey knew them somehow, right? Then, maybe they could send him back to the King.

Michael suddenly span around, having heard voices echoing through the canyon behind him. Was it that stranger? Looking for more 'fun'? Michael glanced up and down the chasm, trying to think of what he should do. Finally, as the voices grew closer, he decided to find a place to hide. But where? Looking straight across from the rock, he realized that the section of rock there had a concave curve to it. Hurrying over to it, he discovered that he could easily hide behind it until the voice's owners caught up to him. And at that point... well, he hadn't thought that far, but he wasn't sure he wanted himself to be known until he knew what he was dealing with. Holding his breath, the boy leaned against the rock and hid from view.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Winter Offline

Hollow Castle

Nox eventually lead them into a bright room, she returned to normal as soon as she stepped out into the room, smiling. "Ah, so much better. I really hate how dark they keep this place." She sighed before turning to Kakaze. "So I said I would explain, well here it is, and listen well, because I won't repeat myself. Everyone here is what is known as a Heartless, and we are--"

"What's left when people give into their darkness. We get pretty awesome powers in exchage for it." A high-pitched girl's voice broke into Nox's speech, and th smaller Heartless snapped her head around to glare at the newcomer. She was tall with fair skin, bright yellow eyes, and a face framed by long flame red hair. She was wearing a grin so huge it would rival the Cheshire cat's in size, and a tight as well as short black dress and heels with a black cloak hanging off her frame. She was thin and beautiful, Kakaze immediately distrusted her, especially because of her opening line, others seemed sad about what they had become, it seemed, this girl did not.

"Alane." Nox said sharply, Kakaze fliched at the ferocity in her voice. Hannibal grabbed him and pulled Kakaze back, he allowed himself to be dragged willingly.

"That's m'name, sweetie. Don't wear it out!" She giggled, as though she hadn't noticed Nox practically snarling at her. He watched in horror as her eyes travelled to him, and she grinned even wider. "Ah, so you're awake. Your heart looks yummy." She said softly, Hannibal growled this time.

"Keep your hands off him, he's not your dinner, and even if he was food, Seraphim's made it clear you'd have to fight him for the kid. Not to mention Leader wouldn't be very happy with you--maybe he'd even let it pass that Hannibal and I ripped you to shreds... On second thought, go ahead, Alane, try and eat him." Nox's tone was almost teasing, but dangerous at the same time. Something told Kakaze that this Alane girl was in over her head if she tried, Nox didn't look very imposing, but it seemed that she wasn't all she appeared.

"In other words, back off before you get your pretty little butt kicked into next millennia." Hannibal snarled.

OOC: She may be Leader's favorite, but Alane is way in over her head when it come to Kakaze. I leave room for interruption.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

((Ahhh, no posting in a while. I should be shot.))

Ammy and Oki
Hollow Bastion

"This is the way, right?" Oki asked as the two picked their way across the valley floor. He glanced distrustfully at the tall castle-shaped building Ammy was leading them to.

"Well, it's not the actual way to the town...I don't think so anyway." Ammy answered truthfully, "But it should give us a good view of the town so we'll know which way to go. I'd much rather do that then wait around for Hermes."

Oki nodded in agreement. Their Nobody friend might have had all the best intentions in the world, but there was a very high chance that Hermes would get distracted by something and completely forget about them until hours later. "Are there any Heartless here?" He asked, keeping a hand on Kutone's hilt in case he needed to quickly draw it.

Ammy's brows furrowed in thought. "There might be, but I doubt it. Their population really dropped since the Battle of 1000 Heartless."

Oki said nothing, but instead scanned the valley walls warily. They provided good hiding places for any Heartless that would want to sneak up on them, if Heartless could be so subtle. He was considering going into his wolf form to help out, but wasn't quite sure yet.

Ash and Seraphim
Hollow Castle

Suddenly there was a loud hiss from behind the group, and a Heartless symbol flew into the room, bringing Seraphim behind it. The bloody Heartless landed in front of Kakaze, glaring murderously at Alane. NO! His mind was screaming, his thought process more chaotic than usual. Boy Seraphim's! How many times does Seraphim have to say it! AngerpossessionangeredbloodAlanekill. His lips pulled over his teeth, and a deep snarl filled the air. It was one of those snarls that starts in the back of one's throat and ends up in someone else's.

Trailing behind the angry Seraphim was a somewhat puzzled and amused Ash, who watched Seraphim's display with a bit of surprise. How unusual for him to act so emotionally, that was a first. "I think you'd do good to listen to him Alane," he cautioned, a grin forming on his lips. "You know Seraphim doesn't give a damn who you are, he'll rip your spine out with his bare hands if you make him pissed." He flicked the stub of his cigarette away and shoved his hands in his pockets, striding purposefully over to them as if the situation was not incredibly tense at the moment.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Winter Offline

Hollow Castle

Alane looked almost oredly at Seraphim, showing no signs that she'd heard a death threat from the Heartless, really, she didn't look like any of them bothered her at all. "You don't have to shout." She muttered simply, shrugging before turning around and walking away. "I'll inform Leader of the boy's progress. Have fun babysitting!" She called back to them. As soon as she was gone, Nox turned and swung her arm at the nearby wall, which didn't stand a chance against her and the tiny Heartless left a hole there, muttering curses under her breath.

"I hate her!" Nox snarled startling Kakaze with her ferocity. "Thinks she's so much better because she's his favorite--and it's only because unlike the rest of the population here, she thinks being like this is fun!" She shouted, Hannibal, seeing no threat from the other Heartless in the room, went to calm his very much furious mentor down.

"Easy, Nox, easy. We have other things to do that are more important than Alane." He warned, at this, Nox eased up and turned back to Kakaze.

"Now you've met the resident psycho. If you thought Seraphim and Sharuke were crazy, no offense Seraphim, but you do come across a bit off, she's even worse. But anyway, I'm all steamed up now, let's jump ahead to what I was gonna hold off 'til later. Let's fight." Nox said, Kakaze blinked, and began trying to back away.

"That's a bad idea. Very bad idea." He said slowly, fighting back the urge to jump straight into fighting his insanity was sending him. "I...I really don't want to hurt you...or anyone else here." He warned, Nox frowned.

"It'll be near impossible to do that, I promise. We look like this because of what we can do. I'm very well defense oriented." Nox assured, "Now come on, gimme your best shot." she pushed. Kakaze cringed as his insanity whispered to him.

"I won't kill her, just knock her around a little..." It told him, Kakaze just barely shook his head.

"No." He hissed back, then gave a halfhearted attempt at a running tackle in response to Nox. The girl sidestepped easily, and he landed on the floor.

"You can do better than that. Show me!" She growled, eyes blazing and glaring down at him.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:14 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Ash and Seraphim
Hollow Castle

Seraphim's snarl quieted down when Alane left, but it turned into a confused remark at Nox's comment towards him. Seraphim crazy, Seraphim monster. That's what all say about Seraphim. He said, his face blank with confusion. Alane no crazy, she speaks and thinks. Seraphim hungry and thoughts gibberish, Alane just have no guilt like Seraphim but that not make her monster and crazy, does it? He put his head in his hands, unintentionally getting his face bloody.

"Don't try and think it through Seraph, you'll just give yourself a headache." Ash advised, running his gloved fingers through his hair. He was still smiling a little, mainly at Nox's rage. Unlike the girl, he did not consider Alane as a psycho, but an annoyance. "Someone crazier than Seraphim, man I'd eat my own gloves if I saw that..." He rubbed his hands together (sparks flew from his fingers as he did) and gave Kakaze an almost predatory glare. It looked like he and Nox were getting ready to fight.

Knowing this would be an interesting match, he moved a little to the side to block Kakaze's path if he tried to run. He didn't really believe the boy would, but you could never be too certain. He fished in his pocket for another cigarette and pulled one out but did not light it. He twrled it in his fingers, watching the boy intently.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----