Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default [RP]Kingdom Hearts-The Returning Darkness[RP]

SU Thread
DS Thread
This is the RP Thread!

Plot

How could anyone have known that after Sora and Riku's defeat of Xemnas and brought peace to the worlds once more that the darkness would come again? How could anyone have expected the Heartless to become the biggest threat? How are they going to be stopped?

In the two years that have passed since Xemnas's defeat, the Heartless have goten smarter. It was really foolish to even believe that with the fall of Maleficent and Xemnas that the Heartless and Nobodies would just go away and cease to be a problem. It was foolish to think they would die off, now they're stronger than ever. It started with one man who willingly gave his heart to the darkness in sadness and anger, creating both a Heartless and a Nobody, but his Heartless was smart and full of darkness, and able to take human form to hide his beastly true form. Filled with as much darkness as he was, it was only a matter of time before he learned of the place calle "Kingdom Hearts", and began to plot to make the Kingdom his, a place where his hunger for Hearts might be filled at last. He knew he would need an army of impressive sizes and a plan to get to the Kingdom, and keep it in his posession, so he began making more Heartless, experimenting as he did so. In the end in made several others like him, several more beastly Heartless who could disguise themselves as humans, and were as intelligent as him who were given positions commanding his Heartless army. Then they put their creator's master plan into action.

At first they released the Heartless just in smaller, less-inhabited worlds, which fell easily. Then let them loose on more inhabited worlds to gather hearts. As they planned, more keyblade bearers were chosen in addition to the four others that were already given the power of the keyblade: Sora, Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey Mouse. These key bearers began taking on the Heartless, beginning the construction of Kingdom Hearts. Now the human-formed Heartless are sitting back to watch and wait as Kingdom Hearts is built, and making sure the keyblade bearers don't get too strong before they can be picked off to make sure no one will be able to take the Kingdom from them.

One problem: These kids are much more powerful than they thought, armed with determination, magic, friendship, and hearts of their own, this is going to be one big fight, and neither side has a clear shot at victory. So the question remains, who's going to win?

Rules
All PE2K rules apply, people...
1: For the love of RPs--NO GODMODDING!!!
2: No one's invincible, take a hit every once in awhile, more often than not.
3: For the sake of the RP--PLEASE be active, and if you can't be active, let me know!
4: Don't constantly make fun of RPers, if they make a mistake, kindly let them know, don't bite their heads off.
5: No bunnying without permission.
6: Please limit use of profanity.
7: Keep things PG-13. (Both romance and violence)
8: Try to have decent spelling and grammar, I can understand typos, but not anything really bad.
9: If you read the rules, I wanna see "Here we go again..." in your SU somewhere.

The Characters and Their Goals

Human-formed Heartless
Okay, these guys are, to put it very simply, like the Heartless version of Organization XIII. Though capable of shapeshifting between their true form and their human forms, these Heartless tend to stay in their human forms for both disguise and easy mobility since their true forms tend to be large. Marked by bright yellow eyes silvery emblems found on their bodies in both forms which resemble a heart's outline with the outline of a three-pointed crown inside it, they are somewhat easy to spot if you know what you're looking for, but otherwise they tend to look like normal humans. They all follow orders from their creator, and command varying groups of Heartless with ease due to their impressive power. Their main goal is to get to Kingdom Hearts, and take the keyblade bearers out of the picture to make their victory complete. They are rather intelligent, and though not capable of feeling emotions, can remember them just like Nobodies.

The Keyblade Bearers
For these guys, their goal is pretty much the same as always, stop the Heartless and take back the worlds to make them safe once again. Of course, they're also going to have to stick together to avoid getting picked off by the human-formed Heartless, and keep the Heartless from reaching their goal as well. Needless to say, their job is not going to be very easy.

Others
Even though they may not have a keyblade or be a Heartless, other characters may serve as battle help and moral support, as well as be there to help out whichever side they've wound up on. Some are with the keyblade bearers , others have sided with the Heartless out of fear or power lust, but they're still important.

Accepted
Winter_ Cherry as Nox(Heartless), Hannibal(Heartless), Kokoro Maimi(Keyblade Bearer), Michelle Toya(Normal character) and Kakaze(Normal character/Heartless)
Enkaku Kumori as Seraphim(Heartless) and Amaterasu Okami(Keyblade bearer), Oki(Normal character), Hermes(Nobody/normal), and Zyxion(Nobody/normal)
Charmander009 as Zethus(Heartless)
Draconic Espeon as Chimera "Mera"(Heartless), Kiin Arran(Keyblade Bearer) and Hankai Zhou(Normal character)
Chibi_Charmander13 as Kai Regulus(Keyblade Bearer)
Laysle as Enigma(Heartless) and Lillith Somberius
DarkAmethyst as Kiseki Kagami(Keyblade bearer)
Metal Sonic as Sho Minamimoto(*Ab*Normal character)

Reserved
Silver Espeon Esper as a Heartless
Charmander009 as a keyblade bearer
DarkAmethyst as a Heartless
Infernorose888 as a Heartless

Banned
Nobody, and let's keep it this way!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Winter Offline

Default Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts-The Returning Darkness[RP]

Kokoro and Michelle
Radient Garden

Michelle couldn't help not paying attention, Kokoro just was not making much since while she chattered, and her thoughts kept wandering since Kokoro had loaded her onto the thing she'd called a Gummi Ship and flown them to this place she called Radient Garden. She could understand UG-speak, but couldn't make much sense of what this girl was saying, things about other worlds, keyblades, other kids with keyblades, some kid named Sora, it all went over her head while she stared intensely into her last cup of instant ramen, one of the few things she still had from Shibuya, while she waited for it to cool off. They may have been sitting in a cafe, but she didn't want to eat foreign food until she had to, unsure if it would do anything to her. As it was, she was amazed that the general public could see her now rather than being invisible to everyone outsie of the UG, which had been a steadily declining number.

"...and hopefully I'll find Kakaze while we try to get rid of the Heartless... I just hope he's okay..." Michelle looked up to her companion at the mention of the Heartless and whoever this Kakaze person was. Michelle understood him to be Kokoro's boyfriend, but she wasn't entirely sure, nor was she going to ask for clarification. She had her own group of people to worry over--Haru, her grandmother, Takeshi--the rest of the UG population, maybe everyone in Shibuya. It was possible they might all be gone, dead for good, even the Composer. That was a scary thought--the Composer ruled over Shibuya's UG, he was insanely powerful, how could that much power have been snuffed out?

"I do to. Just like I hope Haru and everyone back home are okay." She sighed, brushing a strand of mahogany curls out of her face. Kokoro seemed to take in her experession for the first time frowned.

"We'll take your home world back, Miche. I promise. As soon as we can make sure all the other worlds are safe that haven't been infested, we'll take it back, just like all the other worlds." Kokoro assured her before looking up and around again, like she was expecting someone.

"Who are you looking for?" Michelle asked out of curiousity, taking on of the rolls of napkins and using the fork to pull out several noodles and stuck them in her mouth. Kokoro frowned at her again, like she was disappointed in her.

"Were you paying any attention to what I was saying, Miche? There are rumors of a couple of keyblade bearers around here taking out Heartless, at leat two of them--Kiseki Kagami and Lillith Somberius, maybe more. I'm looking for them, trying to see if I can spot them. I mean, it'd be really stalkerish of me to come knocking on their doors, don'tcha think?"

"Isn't it kinda stalkerish of you to be looking for them at a cafe? At least door-to-door is faster." Michelle pointed out.

Nox, Hannibal, and Kakaze

He was lifeless, like a doll almost, just sitting there staring at the wall blankly, Nox sighed and shook her head. "I'm going to kill him. Make him never wish he'd turned me, of course he probably wishes that every day I hang around here, but still! Just drop the poor kid into my arms and tell me to watch him! He'll die if he doesn't snap out of it soon, and don't tell me what he did to him! Noooooo! I'll just have to figure it out on my own!" She hissed, Hannibal put a hand on her shoulder gently, it swallowed her tiny shoulder.

"He'll wake up in time, it's just whatever he did must've been hard on the kid. He did say he was defiant, it's how he works, not everyone here is as kind as you.

"You and I are the only kind ones, Hannibal. My brain's just wired differently than theirs, and I was the one who taught you, and that reflects in your way of thinking. I don't know how much more he can take, though. It's been far too long since I was human, but I know he looks bad. I'm not sure whether or not he'll turn or die at this point, there isn't much we can do until he wakes up." She told him, looking at the silver haired boy before her and frowning.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

(Bah dialogue. x.x I kinda miss my character in another RP that never talks.)

Kiin Arran and Hankai Shou
Radient Garden

A strange man entered Radient Garden, with a young girl at his side. They seemed an odd pair, but acted for all the world as if neither of them noticed. They both were silent, seemingly irritated about something. One could only guess what it could be. Until they spoke, anyway.

"Are you going to be silent all day?"
The man asked, looking down at his companion's stubborn look. "I said I was sorry, okay? It's not like I don't have the money to get it fixed."

"Still, you should be careful! What's the point in trying to blow up the meteors when you can just fly around them?" The girl gave him a hard stare. "Really, Hankai, sometimes I wonder who is the adult here." The man simply stuck out his tongue, then grinned.

"Well, Kiin, it's obvious who's more mature," he consented. "But whatever you say, I'm still the adult. And I still own the Gummi Ship."

"That you got from your father."

"That I got from my father." As if suddenly realizing that they were actually in a city, Hankai began looking around, as if unsure of himself.

"Though it would be nice if I knew where we could get it fixed,"
he said with a sigh. "We can't go anywhere until we do." Kiin just shook your head.

"You're the expert on other worlds. I'm just the one that happens to have a Keyblade." Kiin sounded a bit sarcastic, but she smiled. "Which, of course, you're supposed to be helping me with."

"Yes, yes, we'll start looking for more Keyblade bearers when we get the ship fixed." Then, muttering to himself, he added, "Wouldn't 'Keybladers' be easier to say than 'Keyblade bearers'?" Kiin appeared to have heard it nonetheless.

"That makes us sound like we have rollerblades made of keys or something,"
she retorted. Then, a cafe caught her eye. "There's probably someone in there you could ask for directions." Hankai caught sight of the place she was talking about and nodded.

"Right. Okay, let's go." The Chinese man took long strides, forcing Kiin to practically run to catch up. Once they entered the cafe, Kiin elbowed him in the side, giving him a rather irritated look, to which he replied with an apologetic grin. After that, however, he caught sight of Kokoro and Michelle sitting at a nearby table. He quickly walked towards them, with Kiin trailing behind, suddenly looking quite shy and as if she didn't want to be noticed. Hankai, being the one of the duo that was more outgoing, posed the question to the two girls.

"Sorry to bother you, but I'm new in town. Would you happen to know where I might be able to find a Gummi Ship repair shop?"

Mera
Land of the Dragons

The young girl gasped in fear as the Heartless circled her, looking for an opportunity to strike. Finally, several of the Shadows all leaped at once, grabbing at her arms and legs. She screamed, suddenly finding herself unable to fight back as they dragged her down into the snow.

"Please, someone, ANYONE!"

"Hold on, miss!" A silver blade slashed one of the Shadows clean in two, and it dissolved into what looked like black smoke. More soon followed, and the girl suddenly found herself free of her attackers. A gloved was thrust at her.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" She stared through her sunglasses into the eyes of her savior, a soldier of the Imperial Army, it seemed. He had sheathed his sword, and was offering to help her up.

"Y-yes, I'm alright," she managed to stammer, obviously in shock. "Those things, they're--"

"Horrible, yes," the man agreed. He turned, appearing as though he was scanning the landscape. "Heartless. They attack in swarms, and if they catch you off guard, they'll eat your heart."

"Yes, they will. And your heart looks quite delicious." The man seemed to notice that there was a change in the girl's voice. He whirled, but in her place was a black... creature. It had the vague appearance of a mouse, but only just. A long, thin tail with a lightning bolt at the end whipped behind it, and it licked one of its long, black claws almost hungrily. Glowing yellow eyes bored into him. "You should be more careful about what helpless little girl you save, soldier. Too bad you won't live to learn from your mistake." The soldier fumbled for his sword, but he was far too slow. Mera struck like lightning, dipping her claws into his chest and pulling out his heart. His body fell, disappearing before it even hit the ground, and she devoured her spoils hungrily.

The hunt, the kill, it was all quite lovely, but that look before she takes their heart... That was what Mera loved about being a Heartless. Preying upon these unsuspecting humans was so easy. They never thought a Heartless might look like they do. Finished with her meal, she transformed once more into her human form. That last one had been exciting, but the Land of the Dragons was beginning to get a bit dull. There was only so much sport here. Where should she go next? She couldn't decide.

"I suppose I'll go back home for the moment,"
she said finally to herself. With that, she disappeared in a wave of black smoke.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki Kagami
Radiant Garden

A small, black creature with yellow eyes dissipated into a shadowy, smoke-like substance as Kiseki dealt one last heavy blow with Oathkeeper. As it disappeared, the black haired teen raised up, panting slightly. There seemed to be more Heartless today than usual. Kiseki had been fighting them off nearly all morning long, with rarely any breaks in the appearances. However, now there seemed to be a break in the waves; none had yet popped up again.

With a satisfied sigh, he turned away from the once infested area and headed back into the more inhabited streets. There weren't many people out, it seemed, but it was nice to see others walking about happily with each other. Kiseki was glad to be back in Radiant Garden, the Heartless problem aside. Although Traverse Town was his true hometown, he couldn't remember it well enough to consider it as that. This world seemed to be his hometown; the place where he grew up, where he was happy.

Kiseki pulled himself out of his thoughts, noticing a cafe nearby. He could already see a gathering of four inside; three girls and a guy. It wouldn't hurt to stop by there on his way, would it? He needed a quick rest after all.

Oathkeeper disappeared in a flash of white as Kiseki approached the cafe, opening the door somewhat slowly upon entering.

"Would you happen to know where I might be able to find a Gummi Ship repair shop?"

The man was speaking as the raven haired teen entered the cafe. His words instantly caught Kiseki's attention. If he had a Gummi Ship, that meant he could travel to other worlds, right? Kiseki had always wanted to see other worlds besides Traverse Town and Radiant Garden. The boy didn't speak, however, just listened to see if either of the girls the man was speaking to would answer, absentmindedly taking a seat at one of the tables near the door.

OoC: Sorry for the bad post; braindead. D:

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Chibi_Charmander13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kai Regulus
Disney Town

Kai Regulus, the young village boy attatched to his mother since birth. Too attatched, some say, ever since his father's tragic death. Disney Town, the closest town to the Royal Castle where the Queen resided. The King was nowhere to be found now-a-days and the only thing keeping the Queen safe was her trusty batallion of Royal Guards. It's been about a week, since the Heartless invaded their small town. Heartless had only been a rumor in this humble community, it's never been attacked before. That all changed one day, a dark storm came in and with it brought hundreds of shadow beings with bulbous eyes. Different shapes, different sizes, but they all had one thing in common: their desire for hearts.

Slashing, screams, gunshots, explosion. Those were the sounds that filled the every day life on Kai, this town was no longer that peaceful village with fun games that it used to be. Kai was in the marketplace, sitting down with most of the other village citizens. The marketplace was heavily protected from the Heartless threat, sand bags and other barricades surrounding it. Soldiers stationed at every possible exit in order to stop the Heartless from coming in. Kai felt helpless, completely and utterly helpless. There was nothing he could do; actually, nothing he wanted to do. He was always, the conservative one. Never rash, or acting out. His mother would protect him from the world around him, some called him a momma's boy and others a coward. But his mother couldn't protect him from the Heartless around them.

"You all okay?" A masculine voice broke Kai of his long revere. He looked up to see an armoured soldier with a blade in one hand and a gun holstered at his hip. He was big, strong, and independent-everything Kai wasn't. His mother grabbed him by the arm as she looked up at the soldier. Kai saw the worried expression on her face, on everyone's face.

"Don't worry, no one is going to get hurt-"

"Wait! Let me fight with you soldiers!" Kai's eyes widened as he turned around to see a hefty male duck in overalls. Another slim cow man walked up besides him,

"Yeah, you can't expect us to just sit around!" Kai was shocked, citizens were actually willing to fight? He looked back at the soldiers, he couldn't allow civilians to enter the fight. The soldier looked at his comrade and they exchanged nods, only for an explosion to erupt a couple miles away.

"Okay then," The soldier looked back at the crowd, "Volunteers front and center." One of the soldeirs dropped a pile of guns in front of the crowd, a couple of people stood up and grabbed one. They were brave, lucky for him he didn't have to be. Kai's face was completely concealed by the hood he wore, a shadow casted over his face as he looked down. He thought if he didn't make eye contact with any of the soldiers, he wouldn't be picked to fight.

"Okay, last one! Someone take it!" The soldier held up the gun and lowered it to Kai's eye level, he was in the front of the crowd. Kai's eyes widened and he scrambled back, "No, no...I can't." Kai stammered. Then his head propped up, his mother stood up before him.

"Mom?" Kai spoke out. His mother looked down with her kind hazel eyes, the eyes that had protected him his entire life. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." His mother spoke in her soft tone. The soldier was take aback,

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Kai was in shock when he heard his mother, she held up the gun and smirked at the soldier. "Mom's are tough." With those words, the small unit of protectors headed off. Kai was alone, they crowd that was remaining stood up as the unit was being over run by large heartless. Kai was worried about his mother, and saw here fighting. She was strong, stronger than her son. That should never be the case, the exits from behind the market were over run and soon Heartless began flooding the market place. The civilians ran away in terror, Kai stood in place in absolute shock. He didn't know what to do,

"Uh...ah-" Kai stammered as he walked backwards a bit then tripped over, a black creature with yellow bulbous eyes climbed on top of him and stuck his dark claw in the air ready to strike. A couple of gunshots whizzed through the air and penetrated the Heartless in the chest until it vanished, Kai closed his ears from the loud noise. His mother had saved him and she picked him up,

"You okay, son?" Kai nodded and hugged his mother, the two ran through the market place. His mother ocassionally firing a few shots at the heartless, but it took almost a whole round to kill just one. He remembered the three visitors about ten years ago, with strange blades that looked like Keys. They slashed through monsters on the outskirts of the town, with one slice they would vanish. Why isn't that the case with bullets?

Before he knew it, Kai and his mother were surrounded. They had made it to the docks, where destroyed ships were docked. One ship stuck out like a sore thumb, it was a strange rocket propelled ship of some sort. It looked like a space ship, Kai looked at his mother who had a determined look on her face.

"Kai, honey. That ship over there, it's called a Gummi Ship. I want you to run over there as fast as you can and hit the Autopilot, I'll buy you some time."

"Mom, no I can't-"

"JUST DO IT!" His mother screamed and quickly shoved her son back, Kai fell on the floor and looked on with horror as his mother fired bullets the oncoming rush of Heartless. Kai's eyes were watery, tears falling down his cheeks as he stood up shakily and ran for the Gummi Ship. There were a couple of other ones stationed next to it, they probably belonged to the Queen. Rumors had it she was scheduled to be taken to the Outside world today, no doubt she was using one of these. His thoughts were validated when he saw the Royal Seal on the ship, a mouse head with a crown on the sides.

Kai entered the ship hastily, the soldiers quickly reacting. "HEY! GET OUT OF THERE!" Kai's vision was a bit blurred from the tears and all this chaos. He summoned great strength and locked the giant pad lock that sealed off the door, he climbed up the ladder and sat on the large red and white chair at the very top. He saw a large green button with the word 'AUTO PILOT' on it. He smashed the button and almost instantly a seatbelt fastened around his waist and chest. The rockets ignited and smoke exhaust filled the ground below, he looked out of the side window to see his mother being helped by some soldiers. He smiled,

"Good-" His happy thought was cut short when a giant bomb Heartless rolled into the mix and exploded. A great big mushroom cloud formed, Kai's gummy ship's take off was launched off course and it fell into the ocean. The ocean mixed in with his tears, his mother was gone. So swam up to the top of the bay, the surface of the water had some fire on it as parts of gummi ships were scatted across the water and docks. Only two Gummi Ships remained, and the battle field was now completely annihalated. Along with his mother, Kai's hood was soaked and placed on top of his head. A second wave of Heartless burst from the smoke and headed for Kai.

'Mom...' Kai's thoughts were on everything BUT the Heartless. 'Why didn't I help you? Why can't I be strong?' The Heartless pounced and surrounded Kai, the Heartless completely engulfed the boy. A couple of soldiers, along with the main soldier who recruited his mother ran to help.

"GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" A large force of crimson wind blew off the heartless and blasted the soldiers onto the ground. Where the cowardly, momma's boy once stood. Now stood a brave, confident warrior. The old Kai Regulus died alongside his mother. Kai's hood blasted off, revealing his wild glimmering black hair and piercing sapphire eyes. In his hand he held a blade of some sort, surrounded by a magical aura of sorts. A keychain hung from the back, a heart with one angel wing and one demonic wing wearing a crown. The soldiers were amazed, Kai's persona changed along with his new weapon. He was more than happy to escort the Queen away from this chaos and as thanks they gave him the second Gummi Ship that was still in tact.

Kai entered the gummi ship and hit the Auto pilot, the ship zoomed off into the sky. He looked down, past the black exhaust to see his home town in ruins. Tears ran down his cheeks as he stuck a picture of him, his mother and his father on the dash board in front of him. He gripped the Key chain that hung from his black wristband with his right hand. He promised to be strong for EVERYONE, save EVERYONE, and to never be weak again.

One week later...

Kai was traveling on his new Gummi Ship he was given by the Royal guards, traveling to the outside worlds helping people to keep the Heartless at bay. Lucky for him, the royal seal on his Gummi Ship made people treat him with kindness wherever he went. He was propelling through space, he looked out the window as worlds came and went. Space was truly a marvelous beauty. He sighed, and slid his fingers across the nice family photo that was on his dashboard. He gripped the keychain in his hand before looking at the next world he was going to, according to his scanners it wasn't nearly as Heartless infested as some of the other worlds.

"Radiant Garden..." Kai whispered.

Last edited by Chibi_Charmander13; 08-14-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Winter Offline

Kokoro and Michelle
Radient Garden

"Sorry to bother you, but I'm new in town. Would you happen to know where I might be able to find a Gummi Ship repair shop?" Kokoro and Michelle both looked up in surprise as a man and a girl approached them, though the girl seemed like she didn't want to be noticed. The question wasn't something Michelle knew the answer to, but Kokoro did. She answered it with ease, smiling politely.

"If you're looking to repair a Gummi then you'll want to go to Cid Highwind, at least, I think he still works with them. I should probably go check myself, ours is horrendously outdated, but that's what happens when you're on a low budget and need one for yourself. Anyway, I couldn't give you directions for the life of me, it's been awhile since I've been home and I don't know what all has changed, so I'd have to ask my parents about it first about where Cid is around here or hunt Squall or Yuffie down, but I can take you there. I need to go as well." Kokoro said, pushing herself up out of her chair and offering the man her hand. "I'm Kokoro Maimi, who're you?" She asked cheerfully while Michelle looked at her like she was crazy, still eating her ramen, though she took enough time to say her own name.

"I'm Michelle Toya, hi." She greeted him and went back to what she understood, eating. Part of her wished Haru was still around to tease her about her simplistic responses to everything, but he wasn't here, now was he? She frowned at her styrofoam cup of ramen and looked back to Kokoro. "So I guess we're leaving?" She asked, Kokoro shrugged and looked to the man.

"Should we leave now, or would you like to eat first? The food's pretty good, actually, my parents kinda own the place so mom would kill me if I said otherwise, but it really isn't that bad."

"I really don't get it, he's been like this for days now. What's wrong with him?" Nox muttered, standing over the boy now, she'd been told his name was Kakaze, but not much else. She could see he was human, though his heart was slowly falling to darkness, it was kind of unsettling, really. It was something no one among the group had ever seen, they'd all agreed, and they'd watched him for aawhile, until their 'fearless' leader had gone to get him out of impatience and the want to study him. It made Nox want to feel sick, the way he toyed with lives like they were his personal playthings, why couldn't they all just live quiet lives, why was it he felt the need to be like every other villain and have to take over something?

"Didn't he say he'd probably as about some girl...? What was it...?" Hannibal frowned as he tried to think back, but Nox beat him to it.

"Kokoro. He said the girl he lived with, her name was Kokoro. It's kind of funny, really, in another language, it's means "heart" and yet he's becoming a Heartless." She said matter-of-factly. As if he'd heard the name, Nox watched as the boy blinked, suddenly his eyes were full of life again, aware. He groaned, moving to stretch, clearly not sure where he was yet, and Hannibal moved Nox behind him protectively.

"Where...? That man, where did he take me? Oh, Kokoro!" He gasped, seeming to snap back to reality, and he seemed panicky. That was not a good sign. His eyes flickered to Hannibal and Nox, who was peeking around him, frowning. "You! Where is Kokoro?" He demanded sharply, Hannibal growled, but Nox moved more off to the side to come more into view for him.

"Not here. There wasn't anyone with you when you were brought in. Trust me, as it is, you were thrown at me and I about five seconds to react. Hannibal, stop growling, the kid's just confused." She said, which seemed to confuse Kakaze for a moment.

"You have the same marking as him." He said stubbornly. "Why should I trust you?"

"Because we're the only somewhat nice people around here. Just because he made us this way doesn't mean we like it. We're as close to the good guys as you'll get around here, deal with it. Name's Nox, and the big guy's Hannibal. How about you give us an actuall intro since we know your name, but it didn't come from your mouth?" She asked, Kakaze gave her a fractional smile.

"I'm Kakaze. Nice to meet you, I guess." He said, Nox nodded.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:20 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((Because whenever you see a heart in KH, it's glowing, so all hearts are glowy apparently. Just fyi.))

Seraphim
Radiant Garden, cause there's nowhere else to go. :P

For a rather uncoordinated puppet who was constantly being pulled along by strings, people had to admit that when it came to hunting and feasting, Seraphim was a pro. No one had heard or seen anything, excpet for the girl he was currently feasting on. Her body lay in the alley, pooling blood everywhere, and the Heartless hunched above her, tearing ravenously into the glowing heart he cluthced in his bloody fingers. He ate like a beast, tearing huge chunks off and swallowing them more or less whole before going back again. He ate like a stoner eating bread, which was to say that in a very short time the heart as devoured and Seraphim was left licking the little glowing bits from his hands.

It always felt good when he ate a heart, especially right afterwards. His skin felt all tingly and warm, his senses seemed sharper and he had more strength to lift up against the strings that tied him in place. A bubbling sound that may have resembled a laugh clawed its way out of Seraphim throat, causing a few drops of blood to run down his chin. He looked at the girl beneath him, then he grabbed her clumsily and dragged her closer. He fell on his knees and began biting her, drinking the blood and essence before it could seep away. The person's soul had not yet left her body, he could feel it. Souls did not provide nearly enough emotions and nourishment that pure, raw hearts did, but the sensations of eating a soul was like no other.

After a while Seraphim paused, and the body slipped from his fingers and hit the ground limply. The puddle of blood splashed and stained Seraphim with even more red, not that he cared in the slightest. The whole world felt great right now, all sparkly and bright and warm and fluffy...A contented sigh escaped him, and a pair of eyelids blinked over the eyes that may or may not have been there. He reached out a hand and brushed the girl's hair from her face, the way a mother would her sleeping child. His fingers left bloody trails across her forehead.

The Heartless' pale lips curled into a smile, although it was the smile of a nightmare. The strings tugged him, pulling his almost unwilling body upwards until he dangled a few inches from the ground. Fueled by the heart and soul of the human, he pulled the srtings down until he touched the ground, and for the most part he managed to stand upright on his own. A pool of darkness formed around his feet, and the hellish smile never left his face; threads of shadows reached for him and wrapped around his body and limbs, then he disappeared in a wave of darkness.

Ammy and Oki
Traverse Town

"It went thataway."

"You sure?"

"Just because I'm a human now doesn't mean I've lost my eyesight."

"I'll remember that the next time you walk into a street lamp."

"Hey!"

"Will you both shut yer traps?!"

"Shut it bug."

"Hey you two! Don't make me get the brush out!"

The most confusing thing about this arguement was how casually the lines were delivered, like actors performing well-known roles. Ammy glared at Issun and Oki for good measure before turning a sharp corner, her long white hair flying about. She held Solar Flare in both hands, and the red-blue-green flames danced almost excitedly around the copper blade. Her eyes were determined, darting around quickly in search of any moving shadows. A glowing green bug was on her head, bouncing up and down in excitement.

Oki on the other hand looked far more relaxed. In fact Kutone was not even out, even though Oki had his hand on the hilt. He was not tensed up, but the way he positioned himself right behind Ammy and looked in the shadows as well said that he was nearly as wound up as she was. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed Ammy on the shoulder, causing the younger girl to nearly scream in fright. She whirled around angrily, her bright blue eyes demanding an explanation, and Oki nodded towards the shadow in front of them. It was a clump of shadows formed by a bunch of garbage cans, and after a few moments Ammy noticed that the shadows seemed to be thicker and darker around there. She nodded and Oki let go of her shoulder.

In an instant she let loose a Blizzard, which hit the shadows right on. A shriek sounded and a Heartless jumped out; a Neoshadow from the looks of it. Ammy rushed forward and hit it with Solar Flare, and the dark alley suddenly lit up as Oki unsheathed Kutone and the blade's silver glow was revealed. He slashed, and a flying Heartless that had been right above Ammy fell to the ground and vanished into darkness.

"Thanks," Ammy breathed, brushing some hair away from her face. With the two Heartless gone, she dismissed her Keyblade with a flurry of green flames and Oki sheathed Kutone again.

"Yeah, for once he did somethin' right." Issun muttered, settling himself into Ammy's hair.

Oki, with careful deliberation, leaned forward and flicked Issun with his index finger, sending the tiny Poncle away with a loud shriek.

"Oki!" Ammy yelled, smacking the older boy on the arm and running after the glowing green dot. The masked warrior chuckled to himself and watched her run, it was like a cat chasing after a laser pointer.

When Ammy got to Issun, the boy was swearing up a storm and commenting on how he'd slice Oki apart with Denkomaru and then scatter his pieces around the entire town. Ammy had to hold him in both her hands and she gave Oki another glare. Even though his face was hidden, it was obvious that Oki was smiling.

"Stupid kid, yeah you better keep yer distance ya mutt! When I get to you I'll rip off that mask of yers and shove it so far up your--Hey check out the rack on that!" Issun interrupted his rant to suddenly point to a passing woman, who looked very startled to hear to voice coming from seemingly nowhere.

Oki exploded into laughter and Ammy flushed a bright red all the way up to her ears. "Issun!" She cried, fleeing from the staring woman as fast as possible. Oki followed her, stumbling from his laughter.

((Yep, hangin' out in T Town. Btw, do the Heartless have some base to go to or something? We need a stronghold somehwere.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Winter Offline

OOC: To answer your question, Chibi, I've honestly been just thinking about letting them take over The World That Never Was since it seems to be the closest place to KH and that's their goal. Anyone got an issue with that or a better idea? And yeah, I know this should probably be in the DS thread, but I posted there earlier and I don't want to double-post, but I don't have anything to post here right now and--*shot for rambling* Anyway, question answered.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
OOC: To answer your question, Chibi, I've honestly been just thinking about letting them take over The World That Never Was since it seems to be the closest place to KH and that's their goal. Anyone got an issue with that or a better idea? And yeah, I know this should probably be in the DS thread, but I posted there earlier and I don't want to double-post, but I don't have anything to post here right now and--*shot for rambling* Anyway, question answered.
Well, Never Was is crawling with Nobodies still, so that might be a big no-no as far as having to drive them all out. Not to mention Ansem totally blew Kingdom Hearts all to hell, so it's kinda, you know, not there. I was thinking more of a Castle Oblivion-esque place, a castle stuck between worlds/realms, only not as white.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Winter Offline

OOC: That was idea number two--now POST people!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Michael (Bearer) and Zethus (Heartless)
Disney Castle

Within the walls of the white-marbled castle, a young boy marched between the hedges of a courtyard. The bushes were trimmed in a crazy manner to depict various anthromorphic animals playing a variety of musical instruments, looking quite humorous. Michael, however, was anything but amused. He didn’t have time for that, anyway. Afterall, he was on a patrol, making sure that the peace that had finally arrived in the Disney world remained undisturbed. Since the King had returned, nothing very exciting had happened, but Michael was always serious about his duty. Keeping on a serious expression, he marched up and around the garden’s paths past the colorful flowers.

The white-haired lad had no idea that the entire time, he was being watched. Golden eyes glinted from behind the leaves of one of the hedges, carefully observing the boy’s every move. Beneath them, a smirk was stretched across a human-seeming face. Finally, the creature found his target. Getting there hadn’t been easy, thanks to the world’s blasted Cornerstone of Light, but Zethus was clever. But the problem was, he was losing energy. If he stuck around too long, he might not be able to return back to base. He needed to make his move, and fast. Luckily for him, the boy was alone and utterly unsuspecting. Now was the perfect time—he moved out from the bushes and began following the boy, being completely soundless until he was close enough.

“Well, look at you,” Michael jumped when a silky voice suddenly spoke alarmingly close behind him. “You’re pretty snazzy in that Knight get-up.”

Quickly, he snapped around and summoned his keyblade, Abyssal Tide, ready to defend. A man dressed in all black stood before him, sleeveless arms folded behind his back as a playful smile spread across his face. The boy could have sworn he had been alone; where did this guy come from?

“Who are you?” demanded Michael, keeping his blade held up. “What’s your business here?”

“I’m no one of great importance,” Zethus shrugged, though his eyes sparkled mischievously. “Just thought I’d take a look around these lovely gardens.”

“I highly doubt that,” Michael narrowed his eyes, knowing that there was something shady about this guy. He had never seen him around… and the yellow eyes really looked unnatural. On his bare shoulders, he could see a familiar emblem, that of the Heartless… he had to be up to no good. Just how had he appeared out of nowhere?

“Then you haven’t changed much, have you?” Zethus followed suite, but didn’t narrow his eyes with suspicion. They were playing a game, that’s all.

This made the boy pause for a second, but he shook it off as he took a step forward. “What do you mean? Stop playing around!”

“Playing around? Now what would you mean by that? I’m being quite serious,” Zethus smiled, his expression saying that he was anything but.

Michael scowled, then lifted his keyblade with one hand to point at the man’s chest threateningly. “You have five seconds to clear out of here before I—,”

“Before you what? You gonna show me some keyblade action? Oh, I’m real scared!” Zethus pretended to quiver in fear, only to laugh at himself. “Maybe you should just stick to the playground, kid.”

“Five…” Michael started, trying hard to control his temper.

“Ha! Look, it can count! Who knew?”

“F-four…”

“The next number would be three, just so you know.”

“Argh!” Michael lunged forward, losing it. He swung his keyblade with all his might, but Zethus merely avoided the blow by leaping back, his hands still behind his back.

“Temper, temper,” the Heartless tsked, shaking his head but not looking alarmed in the slightest. “Just as short as ever, it seems.”

“Shut up! You don’t know me, so stop talking like you!” Michael shouted, then swung his blade again, this time in a triple combo. Each time, however, Zethus deftly dodged with sidesteps or ducks. At the last lunge, he stuck out his foot and Michael inevitably tripped over, face-planting in the soil.

“Oh, on the contrary,” Zethus impishly grinned, amused to see the boy whirl back around with dirt on his face. “I know quite a lot about you, maybe even more than you know about yourself. You tend to lose control of yourself when angered, as we can both see. Your attacks become rather sloppy.”

With a curt growl, Michael got back up on his feet. “You’re bluffing!”

“Bluffing? You wish. You were recruited by the Knights back at Montresser a couple of years ago after you messed up a delivery job with the Moogles. Want even juicier information? You woke up in Traverse Town with no memory of your formal life. Sucks, don’t it? You were quite the person before that all happened.”

Michael stopped to gape, lowering his keyblade. For the longest time, he could only stare at smug Zethus, but eventually he shook his head. “How… how do you know all that?”

Zethus sneered. “You’d be too afraid to find out, wouldn’t you?”

“N-no…,” Michael tightened his hold on Abyssal Tide’s hilt, trying to assure himself that he really wasn’t, but the thought sounded like a lie.

Zethus stepped back, looking pleased with himself. Suddenly, darkness bubbled up out of the ground behind him, opening up a portal swirling with black and purple colors. “Why don’t you prove it? If you follow me, I’ll show you.”

Michael stepped back uncertainly, recognizing the portal as a dark magic. All of his instincts were screaming danger, and there was every reason not to follow this guy. But… the boy couldn’t deny that he was very intrigued. How did the man know so much about him? And how much could he tell him?

“You’re scared, aren’t you?” Zethus chuckled coyly. “I knew it.”

Michael felt his face grow hot with anger, and he quickly shot back, “I am not! And I don’t have to prove anything to you!”

The Heartless shrugged indifferently, knowing that his time was up. He needed to leave this world now, before the rest of his energy was drained. If the boy followed him, then his mission would be complete. “Suite yourself,” he said, then with another impish smile he stepped back, immerging himself into the swirling darkness. It seemed for a second to Michael as he watched that the man’s shape temporarily changed, looking far less human, but Zethus disappeared too quickly for him to be sure.

Now the boy was alone in the garden once more, with nothing remaining of the stranger but a dark vortex swirling before the bearer. Michael observed it for a moment, debating in his head. What should he do now? Thinking of his heroes, he tried to come up with what they might do in this situation, but nothing came to mind. He guessed that the right thing to do was to walk away and report to his superiors, but… something about the portal lured him. He couldn’t help himself as he stepped closer, peering in. He had heard of these doors or passages from other’s accounts, but he never thought he’d see one himself. Where would it lead to, if he did go through it?

Shaking his head, Michael turned his back around and decided it wasn’t worth it. He’d better go tell the King that something was up. Before he could get much farther, something stopped him. A clawed hand shot out from the portal like a cobra strike, grabbing the unsuspecting boy around the arm and yanking him into the darkness. The last thing Michael saw was the bright green foliage of the courtyard before his world was swallowed up in blackness.

(OOC: Sorry, I got a bit carried away ^^')

Old 08-23-2010, 02:43 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Seraphim
WHEREVER THE HEARTLESS ARE HIDING OUT THAT STILL NEEDS A NAME FROM WINTER

The darkness cast by the dismal walls of the castle suddenly congealed, melting into a pool of darkness on the floor. It was somewhere behind and to the side of Kakaze, although it wasn't touching him. First the Heartles symbol came through, then it pulled upward, dragging Seraphim out like towing and unresponsive body. Molten darkness poured off of the puppet to fall back into the pool, revealing the bloody clothes and the hellishly grinning Heartless. Surprisingly, he was standing up on his own instead of being supported by the srtings, but anyone with half a brain could take a look at him and figure out why.

Seraphim was a messy eater, to put it as plainly as possible. His blue cloak was stained almost purple with all of the blood on it, and there were bloody smears all over his mouth, neck, shirt, and his hands. Combined with the almost euphoric smile on his face, it had been obvious he had recently fed and the strength given to him by hearts was helping him out a little.

The black eyes seemed to land on Nox and Hannibal for a moment (it was really hard to tell since he had no pupils) but his attention was diverted by something greater. He froze completely and sniffed the air, actually sniffed like a cat. Slowly, so slowly one could imagine the neck bones popping, the Heartless turned his head to look a the boy that was almost right next to him. He smelled of a heart, but it was unlike any heart-scent Seraphim ever detected. Humans had pure, fragrant, mouth-watering scents that made Seraphim want to start devouring any breathing human within a five mile radius; while Heartless had a different scent, it was still a heart-scent but it was consumed by darkness, which always had a very distinct smell. This boy however, he seemed to be a bit of both. There was darkness in his heart, spreading and corrupting it like a disease, patches of light still shone through and hit Seraphim's over-sensitive nose like a spear to the head. Seraphim found himself immediately intrigued by the boy.

His arm suddenly jerked roughly and smacked against the slimy wall. It wasn't entirely his fault, whenever he wanted to snap into action his strings had a tendancy to jerk his limbs too violently. Gently he bent down so he could get closer to the boy, the smile on his face returning. A small, guttural hiss escaped him, whistling from between his sharp, bloodstained teeth. He cocked his head to one side, a rare expression flitting across his features, one that seemed equal parts interested, wondering, and a little bit hungry. Like a child almost, he raised one hand to poke a bloody finger at the boy's head.

((Seraphim being all creepy and "ooooh-what's-dis?" makes me smile.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 08-23-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:46 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Kiin Arran and Hankai Shou
Radient Garden

"Cid Highwind?" Hankai echoed, sounding surprised. "He lives here now? Last time I saw him, he was in Traverse Town. He's great with Gummi Ships—I remember totaling it last time, and he fixed it like new." He laughed, though Kiin gave him a look from behind him that said, "You did WHAT to the ship?" Hankai, of course, didn't notice. "And thanks," Hankai continued. "I've never been here before, so if you did give me directions, I'd likely get lost." He nodded as the two girls introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you two. I'm Hankai Shou, and this is Kiin Arran." He gestured to the girl behind him. "She's a bit shy, so if she doesn't say much, don't take it personally. She's that way with everyone." Kiin nodded in response, the only thing she'd done to give either of the two girls any recognition since Hankai had started talking to them.

They didn't seem to be bad people. On the contrary, there seemed to be something about Kokoro that was extremely likeable, almost similar to herself, but she was too shy to actually say anything about it. Kiin wracked her brain, trying to think of what it could be about the older girl that was familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Surely she wasn't a +Anima? No, she'd just said that her parents owned the cafe, after all, and the only people who were +Anima were born in her world. Something else, then...? She didn't notice at first when Hankai had asked her a question. She finally heard him the second time.

"What do you think about staying and getting a bite to eat before we get the ship fixed?" Kiin considered it for a moment, and then nodded. It had been a while since they'd been to another world, and the instant food Hankai kept on the Gummi Ship, since neither of them really knew how to cook, was getting pretty old. Something that had actually been cooked sounded good. Hankai smiled and turned back to Kokoro. "If it's fine with you, we'll stay," he said. "I'm sure the food is delicious." They both took a seat, Hankai looking far more at ease than Kiin.

"So, your parents own the cafe?" Hankai asked, obviously trying to start a conversation. "Do you two live here?"

Mera
Where the cool kids hang out

Mera had heard recently about the "new arrival". She wasn't entirely sure what she thought of him, but, then again, she hadn't met him, yet, had she? Probably another wimp like Shadow Girl and Demon Dog. Regardless, she might as well meet him at least once. Supposedly, he was still transforming into a Heartless, which seemed odd to her. Didn't it usually happen all at once? That was how she'd been transformed, anyway.

She arrived much as she had left the Land of Dragons, in a puff of black smoke. Ignoring the two sentient Heartless that she already knew, she looked in on the new addition to their little team. He was cuter than Bloody Puppet, anyway. Not that that was saying much.

"So this is the new guy?" She said aloud, not really caring if it looked like she was staring. "Looks like a weakling. Though he hasn't come into his powers yet, has he? So we won't know until then." She sniffed, then added, "Still smells like a human too. Well, whatever." She turned around, waving with one hand while she continued to look away from them. "Boring party. Let me know if anything interesting happens." She walked away, obviously deciding they weren't worth her time.

As she was walking away, however, Bloody Puppet himself decided to show up. Mera made a disgusted face. He really was quite bloody today. Looked like he had just eaten. Would it kill him not to get the blood all over himself, huh? Though she felt nauseated, she was hesitant to leave. There was something interesting about this boy. What had happened to him to make the change so gradual? And what would that mean when it finally finished? She hated to admit it, but she was as curious as Bloody Puppet. Just not as creepy about it.

God, that guy was creepy.

(Yeah... Post was already written when I saw Enkaku posted... and I don't feel like rewriting Mera's stuff.)

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 08-23-2010 at 02:52 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Michael (Bearer) and Zethus (Heartless)
Radiant Garden

Michael was tossed and turned in a sight-less vortex, until suddenly light hit him like a hammer blow. Gravity grabbed hold of him once more, and he landed hard on his back. Even though it hurt, the boy couldn't deny that he was glad to be on solid land once more. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the brightness, he sat up and looked around at his new surroundings. Whatever grabbed him and pulled him into the vortex, there was no sign of it. The boy seemed to be completely alone in what looked like a canyon with blue crystals for walls. Warily, Michael stood with his blade in hand, knowing he wasn't in the Disney Castle anymore.

"Well," a familiar voice suddenly spoke from behind him, and Michael turned to see Zethus standing idly by with a smirk on his face. "You're a lot braver then I gave you credit for, it seems."

"Enough with your games!" Michael waved his blade threateningly, face focused in frustration. "Where did you take me?"

Slowly, the smirk grew into a full out mischievous smile. "The games are only beginning, kid. Welcome to Radiant Garden."

With that, the shadows around Zethus's feet became a live, lifting themselves from the purplish earth and taking forms as mis-shapen creatures. Michael gasped, realizing that he was facing a small squadron of Soldier Heartless--the first he ever physically seen. They lunged forward with their sharp claws ready to rip out his heart, but the boy's training immediately kicked in. Abyssal Tide deftly parried their attacks, then sliced through their bodies to release their captured heart. To Michael, it seemed that his field of vision narrowed to only the creatures surrounding them. He thought of nothing but defending himself and striking where needed. Several of the Heartless fell to his keyblade, but it seemed that for every one he struck down, two more replaced it.

Zethus watched as the boy fought, chuckling and grinning devishly as he did so. The human had no idea what he was doing for the Heartless, slowly releasing those hearts and helping the higher Heartless build up their secret dream. Keep swinging, kid, he thought to himself. You're doing fabolously.

Old 08-24-2010, 03:51 AM
Winter Offline

Kokoro and Michelle
Radient Garden

Kokoro smiled and took a seat next to Hankai. "He moved back here as soon as Sora cleared out the Heartless, I'm pretty sure this is where he's from. Anyway, I was born in Traverse Town but my parents are from here, when they moved back I stayed behind with a friend of mine in Traverse up until recently, he disappeared, and now I'm searching for him. Miche...well, she can tell you." Kokoro said, looking to her companion. Michelle didn't look too happy, but spoke up anyway.

"I just came from Traverse with Kokoro. My world...we're pretty sure it got destroyed and I'm the only one who made it out. Whatever happened to it, there were Heartless and our numbers were dimishing quickly, but...I just can't imagine the Composer falling to those things, not when he's so powerful..." She sighed, looking back down to her ramen and eating some more. "I just woke up in Traverse with no idea how I got there. I dunno where anyone else from my world could be, but I'm hoping I'll find them while travelling with Kokoro. We're both trying to get rid of the Heartless." She said before glancing at her pins that hung from her wrist on a bracelet. Brightly colored and artfully designed, who knew those were her greatest weapon?

"I'm sorry, Hankai called you Kin, right? I keep getting this strange feeling about you--have we met before?" Kokoro asked softly.

Er...everyone good with Hollow Castle???

Nox frowned at the multiple arrivals, though she was very much glad for Mera's quick departure, though not near as happy about Seraphim's intrest in the boy. Then there was the other new arrival at her feet, a Shadow popping out of a puddle of darkness at her feet. Trouble had arrived to play. She wasn't as concerned about the Shadow, he knew how to behave, Seraphim, not so much, and Kakaze was bound not to like him.

He didn't. Kakaze cried out in shock and ran for Nox and Hannibal as fast as he could, which was pretty fast. A wave of fear crashed into her as he grabbed her arm, letting his emotions flow to her. "Seraphim, please don't scare the company, even if he is interesting to you." She sighed, slowly trying to pry Kakaze's fingers off her. "Especially since he just woke up after I'm not sure how long. Don't shock him back into total instability." She pleaded, speaking like she would to the Shadows. Trouble poked Kakaze's leg curiously, which made him jump again, but not near as much.

"Are you crazy! That thing's not gonna understand you, I mean, look at it!" Kakaze yelped, Nox just shook her head.

"Ease up, he's just different then you. We all are. You're technically the new toy around here, so everyone's gonna wanna come after you. We don't all have the best manners, and he's ruled more or less by his hunger than his sense." Nox replied. Hannibal eyed Seraphim carefully, hoping the Heartless wouldn't cause more trouble or lose it.