Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Exclamation Mission Complete

Alright guys, I'm here to announce the end of the TFI (The Fudge Invasion). I have made 47 yahoo accounts for this and around 40 some fake users have been banned. The whole purpose of this invasion was to alert you guys about how bad the security is and as you can see it's brought up security quite a bit. I'm not going to waste my life doing this anymore and if there's anymore who actually try to recreate the TFI it's not me. I don't want to get IP banned and I'm done with it.

It may happen on another forum, but not on this one. So here's the entire pe2k fudge montage for your viewing:

Old 08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Mission Complete

So this can stop? I can be spared 100 odd facepalms?

Spoiler:
Old 08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
So this can stop? I can be spared 100 odd facepalms?
As fun as it was, yes, it's over. Obviously if there were anybody who would try to revive this they would most likely make their own fudge pictures and not the montages I use. There's going to be people who won't believe this, but IDC because it's the truth.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufoo70 View Post
As fun as it was, yes, it's over. Obviously if there were anybody who would try to revive this they would most likely make their own fudge pictures and not the montages I use. There's going to be people who won't believe this, but IDC because it's the truth.
I don't believe you because you now have a TFI avatar >_>

Spoiler:
Old 08-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Quote:
I don't believe you because you now have a TFI avatar >_>
Well I WAS a member of the TFI, but it's over now so the last member should have a TFI avatar shouldn't he?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Well I WAS a member of the TFI, but it's over now so the last member should have a TFI avatar shouldn't he?
True - but how many people made up TFI?

Spoiler:
Old 08-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Quote:
True - but how many people made up TFI?
Me and 3 other people. Each of us made several different accounts and I've made the montage picture and they've saved it to their computer or sent it to the other members. They're getting tired of it too, but that might not stop some certain members.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Me and 3 other people. Each of us made several different accounts and I've made the montage picture and they've saved it to their computer or sent it to the other members. They're getting tired of it too, but that might not stop some certain members.
RIGHT, which of you made my clone?!

Spoiler:
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Quote:
RIGHT, which of you made my clone?!
Guilty as charge. I was the one making "clone" accounts of older members. It was my job to trick you guys and make illusions and it worked for some of you. BTW, the other three masterminds think of this invasion like this.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Guilty as charge. I was the one making "clone" accounts of older members. It was my job to trick you guys and make illusions and it worked for some of you. BTW, the other three masterminds think of this invasion like this.
Grrrrrrr.... YOU DARE CLONE MY ACCOUNT ILL HAVE YOU BANNED

Spoiler:
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Grrrrrrr.... YOU DARE CLONE MY ACCOUNT ILL HAVE YOU BANNED
Lol whatever. Do what you want, you're just wasting you're time.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Honestly, we really didn't need a fire drill to remind us that our admin is never as active as we'd like him to be and is never even close to being active as he should be considering he's the sole admin. This is something that's always been the case, and unless Ryan were to suddenly undergo a drastic change of heart, I can honestly say that very little, if anything, has been learned from this. All you've essentially done is just give the good and rightfully active mods more work to do and cause a few people to feed trolls in a counterproductive way. Without a doubt, if something like this were to happen again, the end result would be exactly the same.

I can see what you were trying to do, but it won't ever change anything. You haven't been the first person to do it, and unfortunately I'm sure you won't be the last.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:27 PM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I thought this may just be a drill, since numerous members stated this is the best thing ever to happen to PE2K.

Neo, stop defending the moderators, they're doing a sh*tty job (No offence to the ones actually trying).
Old 08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Honestly, we really didn't need a fire drill to remind us that our admin is never as active as we'd like him to be and is never even close to being active as he should be considering he's the sole admin. This is something that's always been the case, and unless Ryan were to suddenly undergo a drastic change of heart, I can honestly say that very little, if anything, has been learned from this. All you've essentially done is just give the good and rightfully active mods more work to do and cause a few people to feed trolls in a counterproductive way. Without a doubt, if something like this were to happen again, the end result would be exactly the same.

I can see what you were trying to do, but it won't ever change anything. You haven't been the first person to do it, and unfortunately I'm sure you won't be the last.
Honestly, you did so shut the fudge up. And don't try to encourage the others because I know someone who can actually hack unlike us who just made petty fudge accounts.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Honestly, you did so shut the fudge up. And don't try to encourage the others because I know someone who can actually hack unlike us who just made petty fudge accounts.
It wouldn't be the first time I've heard people make a claim they can hack computers and websites, and threatened to do it against PE2K. They can join the others that threatened to do it and never succeeded.

This entire forum survived a complete deletion a few years back and still managed to get back on its feet on a fresh new site and forum, so in all honesty, there's not much more they can do beyond that.

Closed Thread