Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Total Drama Barrens [RP]

Chris' voice crackled over the loudspeaker, much too early for some people who were just getting to enjoy their few minutes of freedom. "Alright, people, I need you all to report to the mess hall right now. And bring your dangling dice with you too, huh? Hahahahaha!" With this 'cryptic' message delivered to the masses, Mr. McLean turned to the Mess Hall itself. By this time Chef Hatchet should be standing in there, making sure that nobody saw what was coming, but Chris just strolled right in to the cafeteria.

At the back of the room was a table with seven pillows on it. Surely someone would have noticed that the camp beds didn't have any. Each one of those pillows had a tag on it, with a paper folded up inside; after each camper took a tag, they would find the logo of one of the three cabins. A few would go to the Goldfinches, a few would go to the Coelacanths, and only one would be headed straight to the Mallards.

Chris, after making sure that everything was in perfect order and Chef Hatchet hadn't been slacking off again, stood next to the table and waited for his young charges.
(Okay, guys. After everyone has assembled Chris will ask you all to pick a pillow WITHOUT telling you about the tags. Please mention which pillow you took. I will be assigning all of your names to a random number generator when every character has a pillow, and shall post that. Your character's place on the random umber generator will determine which cabin you go into.)

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-15-2010, 02:22 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

I looked up and headed to the mess hall. Bored even though I met a ton of new guys. I was getting tired due to the fact that I hadn't gotten any sleep on the bus (Gee, I wonder why?)
Old 08-15-2010, 02:57 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

(Oh, it woulsd be so hard to tell why, Inferno *Sarcasticness*)

Lunar Lana

I heard some cracking on the loudspeaker, and then Chris's voice. "Alright, people, I need you all to report to the mess hall right now. And bring your dangling dice with you too, huh? Hahahahaha!" He said, chuckling over the last few words he had spoke. I looked for Léa, but somehow I couldn't find her. I tried not to be shy at this point, and overcame the fear I had of luck and chance games. I ran over to the mess hall, and folded my arms, standing beside the animal boy. I scanned the room, seven pillows on a table, holding something. I could not tell what, but I knew it was something. Otherwise it was quite like the old TDI or TDA mess hall.

"So, this is our first challenge? A luck or chance game? Not that I'm not surprised or anything, you know." I said, apparently not being surprised. I was actually quite scared. What if I was the one to go to the millards first? My parents would be ever so mad at me, it just wasn't in our style. Our style was to win the first challenge, and go the rest of the way, trying our best. If we lost the second, it wasn't as bad. Mine was the same, but instead of second, it was 1 1/2 because I was the worst at luck and chance games in my family. Even my 7-year-old-sister was better at them than me!
Old 08-15-2010, 08:49 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Jaden and Jack stood up after hearing the announcement. "Lets get this over with." Jaden took the ear pieces out of their ears and put it in her pocket. Jack followed close behind as they made their way to the Mess Hall. They walked into the mess hall, seeing...Pillows? "What's up with the pillows?" Jack asked, stopping next to Jaden. She shrugged, "How am I supposed to know?" Jaden leaned against the wall, waiting for Chris to tell them the challenge.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:09 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

"Pillows? why do we have a bunch of pillows along the wall?" I said quizzically. Pharoah, Winston, Silver, and Picasso (Fox, Hedgehog, Falcon, Painted Quail) didn't care, they ran over and lied on the pillows, falling asleep swiftly. I was tired too, so I went over and lay on the pillows to discover that they had something lumpy in them.

"As to be expected Chris, ya put rocks in the pillows. You are unbelievable." I then went and lounged on one of the mess hall benches, waiting for something to happen.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Shimama Rider Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shimama Rider

Michael Zannstrom

I had barely gotten away from the wolf when a crackly loudspeaker began blaring Chris's voice. It would appear that somehow they had gotten a loudspeaker into the trunk of a nearby pine tree, which gave Chris's voice an echo that reverberated out of a hole near the top. "Alright, people, I need you all to report to the mess hall right now. And bring your dangling dice with you too, huh? Hahahahaha!"

I puzzled a while, wondering what dangling dice meant. It was probably something dirty, so I shrugged and made my way to the mess hall, happy to see Alan was already there. So were two girls, and the boy who had made the puzzling comment about shorts. I grabbed a seat next to Alan at one of the benches and looked at the pillows, a curious expression on my face. "Any idea what the pillows are for?" I asked Alan.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:10 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

"I dunno, but it seems he jsut wants to play a prank on us by filling our pllows with rocks, It really gets on my nerves. But, my little pals sem to be happy, so I'll let it slide for now." I said. Most were present except for Leah, Flarisa, and Zach. I hoped everyone would hurry up, I was getting really bored.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Giratina Offline

OutOfCtrl;
Why would Chris put rocks in their pillows? Those are the things that you campers are going to be using all summer. Sure he's a jerk sometimes, but he wouldn't pull that on the first day of camp (not to mention that animal fur, feathers, etc. just got on all of them). I'm not calling a god-mod on you because anyone could have done that and Alan just assumed it was Chris, but try and think before you pull one of your twists next time.

Also, there are only seven pillows, and they're not on beds. They're on a long table. :/
BackInCtrl;
Finally, the first camper touched base in the Mess Hall. He found that it was Animal Boy, whose little critters immediately decided to lie on the pillows. Chris hopped up and tried to shoo them off. "Hey! These are for the other campers! You're paying for those, kid!" However, a few saner players came in next, and fortunately none of them sicced their little demons on the stuff. However, Alan himself decided that it would be a great idea to lie on the pillows meant for the others, but as soon as he had rested his head on it, he sprang back up again. Chris was in mid-rant when he heard what Alan observed.

"As I expected, Chris, you put rocks in the pillows. You're unbelievable."

Chris now looked confused. "Rocks? What?" He walked over to the stack of pillows and rested a hand on one that wasn't currently occupied by Alan's diverse wildlife friends. After pushing down on it, he discovered that there were, indeed, lumpy rocks in between the stuffing. "...Oh, crap, there are rocks, aren't there?" Chris, through his cursing and hypothetical questions, was honestly confused about this. "I don't know who did that... I'll need to talk to Chef, he was the one who set them up. In the meantime, though, we'll need to start the competition. The other three don't seem to be coming - I guess I can get Chef to chase them into the open later. Ahem."

He turned to the present campers, smiling. "Well, here was the gist of today's challenge - if you could call it that. All of you were supposed to pick a pillow, the pillow that was going to go on your bed for the rest of the summer, and the tag on that pillow was supposed to determine your team. But since Mr. Rhane sees nothing wrong with letting his zoo soil them, and someone filled the stupid things with rocks anyway, we might be needing another few days before we can get you all pillows... I guess we can still do the challenge part while we wait for the others, though." Chris sneaked a glance at the pillows, which hopefully had the animals off of them.

"Each of you should pick a pillow and take it back to your seat... it might be harder now they're filled with rocks instead of feathers." Chris looked miffed. "But do it anyway, I guess, because you'll need to open the tag that's attached to your pillow. The symbol in there will say what team you're on."
OutOfCtrl; Please mention what pillow in the line of seven that you took and do not, I repeat DO NOT, mention the team that you're on! I will be determining them randomly once everyone has picked a pillow!

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-16-2010, 04:01 PM
MoonKit Offline

Lunar Lana

Oh, this day was great! No, it wasn't. That apparently stupid Animal boy let his animals go to sleep on the pillows, and he fell asleep on one and blamed Cris for putting rocks in them. "You deserve rocks in your pillow, animal boy. You just ruined my summer vacation." I growled at him, turning to Chris. "At least one of us would know that Chris would almost never do that, in case someone flopped onto their bed face-first and fall into rocks. He would probably be sued or something, and I did watch that one where Harold had to pick a lock, and before so Chris was throwing a tiny fit that he would lose his Paycheck." I said, trying not to laugh at the mentioning of my favorite episode of Total Drama Action.

I walked over to one of the pillows to see if Animal boy was right, but I only felt one rock. Otherwise feathers, and stuffing. "And I only feel one rock in this one. I would be happy to hear if there arent any rocks at all, and it was just the wood of the table." I said, glaring at the Animal boy. Seems like I was being like Gwen at this moment, and he was male version of Heather. This was great. I was going to have a mortal enemy from day one, and he is the one with a weird animal collection that could kill me if Chris weren't here.

Chris smiled, and turned to us campers. "Well, here was the gist of today's challenge - if you could call it that. All of you were supposed to pick a pillow, the pillow that was going to go on your bed for the rest of the summer, and the tag on that pillow was supposed to determine your team. But since Mr. Rhane sees nothing wrong with letting his zoo soil them, and someone filled the stupid things with rocks anyway, we might be needing another few days before we can get you all pillows... I guess we can still do the challenge part while we wait for the others, though." He looked at the pillows quickly, and looked back at us.

I was wondering if I would get the first pick, which I did, and I gulped. I looked at the pillows, each having something in or on them, and I looked for the one I thought was the Millards. I thought it was sixth, but I wasn't sure, and I would probably be wrong. I picked the seventh pillow, and headed back to the table. I set the pillow in front of me, just in case it would break open and rocks explode from it. I examined it, and saw that it had a tag on it. I looked at the tag, but didn't open it. I hoped I was not on Millards, rather a team with the french girl, and the rival team of the one Animal boy got. After this, I just sat and waited. I eventually opened the tag up, and saw a symbol, but I couldn't remember what team had that symbol.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Shimama Rider Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shimama Rider

Michael Zannstrom

"Each of you should pick a pillow and take it back to your seat... it might be harder now they're filled with rocks instead of feathers." Chris looked miffed. "But do it anyway, I guess, because you'll need to open the tag that's attached to your pillow. The symbol in there will say what team you're on." As Chris explained the challenge, I gulped inwardly, luck had never been my strong suit, but hopefully I wouldn't the first one out. I watched as a girl grabbed the last pillow in line.

I continued to sit as I pondered my options, naturally I decided against the first, last, or middle pillows, not for any real reason, but more of some way to make a decision easier. I stood abruptly and reached for the third pillow. Three's always been a good number, after all, Christianity is a trinity of sorts. I really hoped I got paired with Alan, or really anyone besides the owner of that wolf. I opened up the tag with trembling hands to see whether or not my Total Drama experience would be over from the start.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:52 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

(Sorry, I thought that the thingamagigs would be written on pieces of wood or something so they would feel like they are filled with rocks. PS, Alan is NOT the male version of Heather, he's way to party-y)

"Sorry about getting the pillows dirty guys, but, what can I say, they are tired from the trip and all of 'em enjoy a nice nap. So would I for that matter. Anyways, let's see what team we made huh." I then slowly lifted a pillow and prepared for rejoice, or shame.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Food purposely made as disgusting as possible; check. Pillows with rocks added so Chris didn't decide to nap while waiting for the campers; check. Tranquilizer gun hidden in hat? Chef took off his chef's hat and checked inside. Yep; tranquilizer gun, check. Needed to keep those beasts in order somehow. By now, he heard those wannabe-replacement campers in the eating area while he was finishing up in the back. Getting the stuff ready for the next challenge before he joined Chris in the mess area. He looked about as grumpy as ever, swatting the animals off the pillows and tossing them out the door. "No animals allowed in the mess hall, jungle boy!" He boomed, waiting for this precession to get over with. He could just about guess which kids Chris was going to put on the same team; but you never knew, he might've gone all the way random this time. Or not.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Léa Charbonneau

It actually wasn’t long until we were called into the mess hall, that part of Chris’s message she got, but not that last part about the dice. Not that this was too surprising, the usage of English expressions tended to be uncommon in her hometown, with French being the most spoken language. Wondering what task one would be, Léa nervously bit her lip before following the others inside the building, where the host and some pillows could be spotted. She hung behind the rest of the group, however, so the view wasn't really that great, but if they were picking volunteers or something, being in the back would probably save her from their choosing.

Fellow campers talked amongst themselves, waiting further instructions. Somehow, she assumed it would involve those pillows, why else would they be there? One guy, the one with the animals decided to go over and check them out, with his party choosing to nap on the assumed soft surfaces. However, his personal reaction to them was quite unexpected…

"As to be expected Chris, ya put rocks in the pillows. You are unbelievable." Rocks?

This comment also seemed to confuse Chris, who went and checked this claim for himself. After confirming this, he said something about three people not being there… wait had he missed her? Well, maybe her plan to be “invisible” had worked a little too well… oh well right? She could rectify this later…

His second statement seemed to be about the original intention of these pillows, and didn’t seem too impressed with the animals having used these as beds. Lunar, as well, was NOT happy about this, and went over to the items on the table, almost to test the boy’s comment for herself. After Chris finished up, some of the campers went over to claim their pillow, and a large part of their fate on this show. Indeed picking Mallard off the bat wouldn’t be nice, for a lack of better English expressions. To say Léa was calm would be like claiming that pigs were green with wings, not true of course. Actually, a little luckily for her, she didn’t appear to be the only one. Another boy, the one who’d talked to the animal guy earlier, moving closer to the group revealed his shaking hands.

“D-do not worry about it” offered Léa, hopefully not starling him much, and letting the others know she hadn’t run off someplace. She tried to give him a reassuring smile, but seeing as how she was anxious herself, it probably didn’t turn out so great.

"Sorry about getting the pillows dirty guys, but, what can I say, they are tired from the trip and all of 'em enjoy a nice nap. So would I for that matter. Anyways, let's see what team we made huh." The animal guy said, making his own choice.

Second, that was the pillow she’d choose. Fourth happened to be the middle number, and picking the centre option, didn’t seem like best of ideas. However, before she could even approach number two, a loud voice startled her, causing her eyes to dart over in the direction in which it had come from.

"No animals allowed in the mess hall, jungle boy!" that had been the phrase, and there was little doubt that it was for the animal guy. She wasted no more take claiming pillow number two, not wanting to lose it to someone else. Quickly, Léa sat beside Lunar, making no effort to open the tag… not yet…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-17-2010, 05:58 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

I was nervous to say the least, I had none of my little pals around and I was gettibng yelled at by chef. Who, by the way, scared the shoot out of me. Shakily, I lifted up pillow number 5 and started to open it. Suddenly, I thought of something.

"Why does someone have to go before we even start the game, eh Chris? Why couldn't we just have one team with an extra player, looking at some present company, it's not like anyone would get a REAL advantage." I questioned the show's host.

Last edited by infernorose888; 08-17-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:26 PM
MoonKit Offline

(Third has already been picked, if you read Shimama's post at all)
Lunar Lana

Well, here were the pickings so far;
I got number seven, Michel has three, and French girl has two.

I listened to the wind spinning around and around, brushing past the mess hall, and blowing in. Chef was here, and getting quite mad at Alan and his animals.

"No animals allowed in the mess hall, jungle boy!" Chef steamed at Alan, possibly for either having so much stuff, as if they were staying here forever, unlike me, witch I only had my phone, my PDA, and whatever else I had, most likely including my pink headband. I chuclked at this, attemting not to had failed.

I looked at the pillow I had chosen, looking at the tag and the odd, unknown symbol on it. I really hoped that was not Millard's symbol on the tag, because if it was, I would be in big trouble with my parents, possibly. And then, Animal asked the stupid question of the day, and I was going to have to answer it, even though Chris had already mentioned why someone was going to be off the first day.

"Why does someone have to go before we even start the game, eh Chris?" Alan asked, with me hoping he would look stupid.

"Chris already told us, Jungle boy. It's because someone messed up and got seven contestants instead of six or eight or whatever. And for your info, this is the challenge, or a mini-challenge, try not to get the bad team. Someone is always voted off the first day, as you should know from when what's his face was voted off first day of TDI, and World Tour. Although he kept at it the second time." I explained, smileing as if I wasn't really mad at him, or blameing him for puting rocks in the pillows.