Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-06-2010, 03:14 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Guess Kirby's Color~ (August 2010)

((Forewarn: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. If it is, don't just accuse me of misplacing it--move it or report it so someone else can move it to its correct place...it's more like a contest, but I couldn't really find anywhere where I could post up misc. contests unrelated to art. Thanks.))

This was an idea of mine a couple years back on a different forum, but I've decided to bring it back for a little while here.

Anyways, this is pretty self-explanitory: guess Kirby's color for this month. It sounds a little weird, yeah, but it was just a random idea that popped up in my head once at school.
In other words--it's a color guessing contest. Except...more cute? Lolz.

Anyways, here's how it works: You'll get the chance to guess "what Kirby's color is gonna be" for this month, and if you guess right, you'll win a prize (details on that and the color list will be mentioned below).

I'll have a color pre-determined. You have from today--August 5--until the 29th to guess what that predetermined color may be. And remember--it's all just luck.
You must PM me with your guess. I absolutely will NOT accept any guesses in this thread or by VM. Sorry. *shrugs*

The color list:
~Pink
~Yellow
~Red
~Green
~Snow
~Carbon
~Ocean
~Sapphire
~Grape
~Emerald
~Orange
~Chocolate
~Cherry
~Chalk
~Shadow
~Ivory
~Citrus
~White
~Lavender

Now...if multiple people guess the right answer, then the first person who did so will win for that month; if no one guessed right, then it'll be a draw, and we'll just move on and be happy.

Every month (except for this first month), a list of previous winners will be posted up along with that month's color. If you've previously won, then sorry--for now, you will not be able to win again. If you guessed right after you've already won one month, any future correct guesses you may...guess...will not be regarded as a win. It's just that there's so many members here, and...yeah.

Remember: PM me your guess. And also, I will NOT take anything like, "oh, maybe it's _____ or ______," (make up your damned mind, thank you...), or like, "I think it's Brown/Purple/Light Green/Whatever." I'm sorry, but only if you state the specific color as mentioned on the list will determine that your guess is valid. Any color that is guessed that doesn't match the color names on the list will be counted as invalid, and you'll have to resend your guess with the correct wording (for example, saying "purple" instead of grape, "ruby" instead of red...etc.)
Sorry--I know it makes me sound like I'm having nerd-rage and all, but it's just to prevent me making any assumptions and/or getting confused.
Also, once you've guessed, it's done. You absolutely can NOT change your mind, so think carefully about if your current guess is the guess you'll enter.

The prizes? Nothing much, really... First place will get a free pixel art/sprite/whatever request from me. Yeah, yeah, I know: unoriginality. It's just the least I could think of at the moment....
And anyone who has entered will get a free special adoptable at my bl0b adoptable site (in my signature. You've gotta sign up, though. But it shouldn't be a disappointing site...I hope.).

Thanks for your time, and good luck!

Note: you may post here if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns. However, guesses MUST be PM'ed to me, and anything other than that will not be valid and will be ignored. (once again, replies to this thread, VMs, or anything else that can be seen by the "public" won't count as "valid.")

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-06-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 AM
Kers Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kers
Default Re: Guess Kirby's Color~ (August 2010)

lavender, yes yes yall.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: Guess Kirby's Color~ (August 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImKers View Post
lavender, yes yes yall.
Quote:
Note: you may post here if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns. However, guesses MUST be PM'ed to me, and anything other than that will not be valid and will be ignored. (once again, replies to this thread, VMs, or anything else that can be seen by the "public" won't count as "valid.")
Hey, make sure to read the bold print next time. ;3

I'll count it this time, though; seeing how this contest-thing is just starting back up, and who knows if I'll get all that many entries at all. XD
Thanks for your input, though. =3

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-06-2010 at 05:56 AM.