Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:46 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Shadow Pokemon problem

The problem I'm having with the Shadow Pokemon is they use Shadow Rush, or their partner uses a dumb move like Earthquake to wipe it out. I got a good majority, but I'm on the part where I got to fight the 4 Peons, and the 2 supreme leaders and the 47-50 leveled Shadow Pokemon. I'm trying to down the other Pokemon to get the Shadow Pokemon one on one, but the shadow either knocks me out or I can't get to the Shadow while being Psychic, Confused, otherwords, my team is getting destroyed before I can get to the Shadow and ended up dumping 25 Full Heals, 15 Revives, and many Hyper/Lemonade Potions.

In taking on the huge Shadow Pokemon, what's the best advice to be assured you get them without having to worry of their partners doing something like Earthquake? I got to also fight the Shadow for a long time just in case I want to option a Timer Ball if Ultra doesn't lock.

I went 1 whole hour against leader 1 before my team got toasted by Gardevoir and Metagross.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Shadow Pokemon problem

My suggestion is to spend some time going through Mt. Battle. Level up your Pokes as much as possible and those high Shadow Pokes should be no problem.