Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians Pokemon RP [SU]

well nice SU's for a newbie you were able to do everything correct and I applause you. Anyway all of them are accepted and I'm okay with you fusing your character's history with mine. Also an announcement. Since I'm going to be in school I'm be on less. So I won't be very active but I'll do my best. Anyway we have a lot of people tomorrow I will have the DS thread open and the RP open as well. Remember you should type at least 3 paragraphs each post.

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:12 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lol I might be a newbie to this site, but I'm sure as hell not a newbie to rping. I've been doing it for six years now so yea :P

In any case, thank you! ^^ Happy to be accepted and can't wait for the rp to start! :D
Old 08-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Aqua
Species: Vaporeon
Alliance: Noctowl
Personality: Aqua is pretty random and for this trait she is good with children. She is kind mostly but she can be rude. If she eats too much sugar she goes hyper and has to be knocked out to regain her sanity. Vaporeon is good at making plans, though most of her plans are pretty mad.
History: Aqua is Flare's sister. Aqua, instead of working and staying with Flare, became an explorer and has been stuck in many places, including icy glaciers and boiling deserts. After a few years of exploration, Aqua came home with injuries and stayed with Flare. Aqua was more ideal in working as a nurse or a doctor so proceeded to become one. When Flare joined the Noctowl, Aqua was also invited to join for her abilities to heal and to fight. Also, Flare requested Aqua to join and Aqua accepted.
Weapon: N/A
RP Sample: I carefully stalked the Caterpie. I kept myself flat, edging along slowly. Then I raised my back legs and pounced, soaring through the air and landing on the Caterpie. My claws flashed out and blood trickled out the Caterpie. It didn't struggle. I must have killed it, which was my objective so it didn't matter. I started walking along, eating the Caterpie like a human would eat corn on the cob. I began to hear some hyperactive yells and shouts. I followed the sounds, still eating the Caterpie. As I followed the "yay"s, they got louder and louder.

Finally, I emerged into a clearing where a group of Eeveelutions were talking. A Pachirisu was jumping up and down, talking to them. She was obviously a young Pachirisu, and hyper. Hyper Pachirisu could be a bit too boastful, and that would let them down. I felt sorry for this Pachirisu, and walked up to it. I opened my mouth and took its tail in my mouth, only biting with my normal teeth so it wouldn't hurt. Besides, Pachirisu had loads of fur that would keep my teeth from hurting this Pachirisu.

I began to walk away, dragging the Pachirisu away with me. I quickly found a space in between two trees and dropped the Pachirisu. I could see the teeth marks in its fur, but they didn't dig too deep. I bowed my head at the Pachirisu ; a sign of respect. I looked calm, but I was so close to twitching. My whole body could move in seconds if the Pachirisu made a move.

"What the hell were you doing?" I asked.

Name: Spark
Species: Jolteon
Alliance: Skarmory
Personality: Spark is easily misled due to being overly kind. She accepts anything told to her - that's why pranks work best on her! She doesn't feel too much sadness or happiness though - she's just quite kind. Perfect for Skarmory.
History: Spark, before the Day of Hell, was part of the Pokémon Racing Championships and had won three gold trophies and six silver trophies. She is a fast runner. She took running lessons from Pokémon Racing Champion Resonara, a Rapidash. Resonara taught Spark skills only Resonara's students knew. On the day of Hell, Skarmory told Spark that they were going to save the world from evil and Spark believed them and joined the Skarmory. She is sister to both Flare and Aqua, and is so reluctant to fight them she hasn't fought them despite being put up against them a few times.
Weapon: N/A
RP Sample: Same as the rest..

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

How come u had to use a Jolteon and Vaporeon like me but that's the elite duo. Couldn't u use a Leafeon or Glaceon. O well they are accepted.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
How come u had to use a Jolteon and Vaporeon like me but that's the elite duo. Couldn't u use a Leafeon or Glaceon. O well they are accepted.
I will add others later, reserve me as Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon & Glaceon..

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:06 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

lmao you gonna be the whole eeveelution line xD
Old 08-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
lmao you gonna be the whole eeveelution line xD
YEAH They're all gonna be sisters :D

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:12 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

LOL that's pretty rare I would believe xD unless you meet my family lmao... we're nothing but girls with the few boys here and there xD and the only boys are boyfriends LOL XD
Old 08-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

okay talk in the discussion thread

Old 08-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

I really like the idea for this RP, I'm thinking of joining...but what do you mean by "RP Sample"? Like an example of an RP entry I've written before?

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 08-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

yes or you can make a sample of how you would write in the RP

Old 08-15-2010, 01:26 PM
ThePokeCritic Offline

Pokemon Sign-Up

Name - Quido
Gender - Male
Species - Snorlax
Alliance - Noctowl

Personality - Quido is a typical Snorlax on the outside. Sleeping and Eating all day, not caring much. But if you look closer, on the inside there is a down to earth, passionate Snorlax. He would love nothing more than to reinitiate the world that was peaceful and caring. He may be lazy and greedy, but he cares like no other.

History - Quido was involved in the Day of Hell, where he and his Snorlax familys were fighting for justice in the middle of the carnage. They wanted nothing more than peace. When this day finished, many casualties had occured in the Tribe. But, Quido had managed to save many Pokemon, including a Zigzagoon, who had grown to become a lifelong friend. He and the few remaining Snorlaxes immidiatly went to The Noctowls, offering there services. The Noctowls wree impressed by there skills, even if they needed more snacks. Now Quido controls this tribe from the Noctowl Base, and they are feared by Skarmorys across the land for there ruthless (Yet fair) fighting skills.

Weapon - While most of the tribe uses sticks and clubs, Quido sticks to his bare hands and brute power.

RP Sample - There was nothing Quido liked more than a juicy, ripe Chesto Berry. He wolfed down the bucket while Zag, his trusty sidekick, nipped at his poffins. The Noctowls were workin overboard, so many casualties were cropping up around the world, so many workers were out searching for lost ones. But Quido waited, he knew that they would'nt want him holding up the Search-and-Rescue team, it would only make things worse.

But they would need him soon.

The Snorlaxes were posed for a fight. The Noctowls were trusting them to do a good job when it all kicked off again. So while Quido munched down on his Chestos, he knew inside, that he was about to work harder than ever before. It was just a matter of time.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Name: Zag
Species: Zigzagoon

Personality: Zag is extremly energetic, and is desperate for action. Even if all he does is watch from Quido's shoulder as the Snorlax pummels a Skarmory.

History: Zag was fending for himself in the wild when the Day of Hell came. He was in hiding when a Skarmory rushed on him, talons sharp and deadly. All of a sudden, Quido the Snorlax used Giga Impact on this Skarmory, and despite the struggles. He was no match for the Snorlax. Zag was quick to befriend the Snorlax, and was often the brains behind the brawl. They make a great team, and would do anything for eachover.

Weapon: His tiny little claws.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Your Pokemon are reserved. I thought no body would choose a Snorelax excellent choice though. Also your personality is suppose to be 2 paragraphs. Its alright with you because your new. Add another paragraph to your personality. Next add 2 more paragraphs to your history. With your Rp Sample add some more to it. Since you are new I'll let you do 5 sentences+ for a paragraph. Which mean you can write 5 sentences and that will be a paragraph.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:53 PM
ThePokeCritic Offline

Personality Para +1:

Quido would do anything for his friends, ever since he lost so many in the Day of Hell - including his brother. He is determined to avenge his brothers fate, at the claws of a vicous Skarmory. Quido vowed to reak havoc on this one Skarmory, this can make him a dark character if you remind him of his past, but otherwise, Quido will do anything for anyone he likes.

History Para + 2:

Quido has been involved in minor skirmishes for the Noctowls, defending there pride all by his own sometimes, but the Noctowls are yet to see his true power when battling. He and his tribe train every day, pushing themselves to the limit. Knowing one day they will be called upon for the final battle, the one where they unleash there full potential. Quido leads the tribe with pride, Zag planning there every move.

Quido was born in the forests near Celadon, he grew up with his mother and father before leaving the cave at 11 years of age (The equivalent of 21 human age). He settled down with his brother before the day of hell ruined there peace. They were in diggletts cave, searching for a maid for the cave (Diggletts are used as cave maids). When they heard the carnage erupt from outside, they fought and fought, but sadly, his brother was outnumbered. He died a hero.

RP Sample Para + 1 : Separate

Snore smashed his fists against the steel wing. He crushed the fake, he knew he would do this to his Brothers Killer one day. Snore didnt bother with fitness, he knew he wouldnt get any slimmer without still being overweight. The training was pushing some of his trainees to the limit, but he didnt shout at them - or insult there power. He had enough time to just work on everyones weaknesses and negative points.

Its what he had to do to win the war.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:56 PM
ThePokeCritic Offline

I dont think is should do extra for Zag as he is merely a supporting role.