Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:28 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU]Kingdom Hearts-The Returning Darkness[SU]

Ashleigh looks good.

Ashwood was one of many vamps in Midnight Academy, which you said was boring, so you didn't read it, so you don't know her.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-30-2010, 03:48 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

does this mean I'm accepted?

Just making sure..

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:00 AM
Winter Offline

Yup! You're in.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Name: Jack Barbossa

Apperance: Jack is caucasian, stands at about 5'9", and is fairly thin. He has blue eyes that are piercing and bright to the point of looking artificial. He has a small goatee and black hair down to his shoulders that is tucked behind his ears and slicked back. He wears a black hat that is modeled after Jack Sparrows. His outfit consists of a buttoned, bright blue vest with a collar under a thin coat and chest strap passed down from his father. He also wears long black pants and black boots.

He keeps The Curse in its sheath at his belt on the right and the Bloodshed Blade strapped to his back (explained below). He also has several Grenados on his belt and a Flintlock Pistol tucked into his right boot.

Personality: Jack acts quite a bit like Caption Jack Sparrow (explained below). He makes the same odd movements with his arms and body when he speaks and slightly slurs his words. He is somewhat eccentric and likes to have cruel fun. He is not very adept at hiding his emotions, and will do anything and everything to achieve his goals.

History: Son of famed pirate Hector Barbossa, Jack is named after Captain Jack Sparrow, who, later in life, Barbossa thanked for making his life of piracy a great one. Hector Barbossa was killed in an epic struggle between him and what people call "heroes with odd, key-shaped weapons". Growing up on the sea, young Jack saw men and women come and go, by one way or another, including his father. Left in Captain Jack Sparrow's care, he was brought to Port Royal at around age six. He survived by joining multiple pirate crews, but always ultimately was brought back to Port Royal.

Now, he allows his soul to be consumed by darkness in hopes that he can bring the "heroes", who killed his father and condemned his and Jack's life to separate versions of hell, to justice.

Weapon(s): He wields two weapons.

One is a sword that is somewhat of a combination of a broadsword and a rapier. It is brandished in a stabbing motion, usually, as a rapier is. It was passed down to him by his father and his treasured possession. He calls it The Curse. Picture

His second weapon is a Kilij, a weapon originally invented by the Turks. He collected it on one of his voyages with a pirate crew. He loved its extreme killing power (it can easily go through a man's torso in one swing) and keeps it with him if he can't or doesn't want to use The Curse. He will sometimes wield both at once: this in his right hand and The Curse in his left. He calls it the Bloodshed Blade. Picture

He also will occasionally use Grenados and his Flintlock Pistol.

Extra: First, he does have the ability to also kill Heartless, though it's unknown to what extent and how he gained this power. Second, yes, this is based off of Pirates of the Carribean. If you don't know much about it, you may not get the character. xP

P.S. He is not a Heartless, but he is a villain and will be teaming with the Heartless against the Keyblade Bearers.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|

Last edited by Shock64; 09-03-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Winter Offline

Jack's good, have fun.