Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU]Kingdom Hearts-The Returning Darkness[SU]

Lol, yes, long history is long, but very well put together. Kiin is accpeted. I shall be waiting on Hankai.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-08-2010, 05:24 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Yay Hankai. =D

Name: Hankai Zhou

Appearance: At 5'11", Hankai is of pretty average height, not exactly tall but not exactly short. He has a lean, wiry physique, with quite a bit of muscle, though his loose clothing hides most of it. He has long legs and arms as well, but he is quick on his feet and has ver good hand-eye coordination. With black and almond shaped, dark-colored eyes, he is quite obviously of Asian descent. He has a somewhat yellowish skin tone, though not so much that he looks unhealthy. Long, spiky bangs hang nearly into his eyes, but do not actually cause him any problems. The rest of his hair, being long enough to reach midway down his back, is pulled into a thin ponytail. He seems to constantly have a jovial attitude, and he can more often than not be seen with a smile.

Hankai wears a long sleeve black jacket, the hems of which reach to just past his knees. He generally leaves it open, revealing the rather plain white shirt underneath. He also wears dark jeans, the pant legs of which are stuffed into well-worn boots. Around his waist is a rather plain black belt, and hanging from said belt, in a nondescript leather sheath, is a single dagger.

Personality: Hankai is a pretty easy-going guy. No matter what happens, he'll take it in stride and not get too worked up over it. He's the one who'll always stay cool and collected in a fight, regardless of whether or not it looks like it's going down hill. He's a good guy to have around in a tough spot. Unfortunately, he's also a bit impulsive, and prone to going with whatever plan he comes up with first. Sometimes this is a good thing, other times, not so much. Regardless, he always keeps a good attitude about pretty much everything and is most certainly an optimist. Even in the worst of situations, he'll look for that ray of hope.

Hankai is also a bit of a sucker for kids. If he finds one in trouble, he can't help but rescue it (Kiin, case and point). Of course, he's aware of the fact that just because someone is a kid doesn't mean they can't be on the wrong side of things, but that usually doesn't really occur to him until later. Recently, he has ended up depending more on Kiin's less-trusting nature to recognize people that he really shouldn't put his trust in. In that respect, the two make a pretty good team. He has a bit of a restless soul as well, and tends to want to move around a lot. If he spends too much time in one world, he begins to get a little moody until he and Kiin finally get on their way again.

History: Hankai was actually born and raised in China, otherwise known as the Land of the Dragons. His mother was a native of the world, while his father, though he appeared to be of Chinese descent, was actually from another world. His father had been an adventure-seeker in his younger days, riding around in his Gummi Ship and generally exploring the various worlds, until he met the woman that would become Hankai's mother and settled down to have a family. Naturally, Hankai eventually began to show some of the same traits as his father, and that was when he explained everything to the boy. Hankai, of course, wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, and so his father taught him how to pilot the Gummi Ship.

It took some time, but Hankai eventually became used to it, enough so that his father would allow him to actually leave his home world. It was a tearful farewell for the family, but Hankai was glad to have the chance to experience more worlds than just his own.

In time, though, even that grew dull. He found himself longing for a companion, someone to talk to on those long flights between worlds. A constant presence that wouldn't change every time he went somewhere new. And that was when he happened upon Kiin, looking forlorn in that city market, about to be sold to the highest bidder. Being the impulsive man that he was, Hankai bought her and freed her, explaining that she was welcome to go back to her own world or to come along with him. She chose to stay with him.

Hankai took a lot of enjoyment out of training the meek little creature to trust again, and to learn to fight. He grew to love her, like a father loves his daughter. When she was entrusted with the Keyblade, a legendary weapon that Hankai had heard of but never actually seen, he was skeptic about why it had chosen her. At least, until he saw her use it in battle. After all the training she'd gone through with him in sword fighting, which had been her weapon of choice, she was able to use the Keyblade as though it was an extension of her own body. He accepted what she had become then and there, and acknowledged that she was going to be involved in something important. From then on, he vowed that he would do his best to support and protect her, whatever happened to himself.

Weapon(s): Hankai is actually proficient with most types of combat, from hand to hand to using weapons, taught to him by his father. However, he is most comfortable with his dagger and his throwing knives. He has the single dagger on his belt, along with twelve throwing knives hidden in various places on his person. He can also use some Thunder magic, enough to call up a few lightning bolts if he has to.

Extra: Here we go again... (Since I forgot it in Kiin's. xDD)

Old 08-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Name: Amaterasu Okami ("Ammy")

Age: She looks about 15, but is actually quite a bit older

Apperance: Human form (not my pic) In human form Ammy is about 5' 6", a little shorty compared to nearly everyone else. She is pale and has huge bright blue eyes that are somehow innocent and wise at the same time; she has long white hair, coupled with a set of wolf ears and a tail which she goes great lengths to hide. Her white and red kimono is covered with the red markings she would have on her true form, and the markings on her face are believe to be tattoos.

In her true form, Ammy takes on the guise of a giant white wolf which is covered in red markings. Ordinary mortals can only see what they believe to be a large white dog, but a few special people (namely the Heartless and other Keyblade bearers) see a white wolf with red markings. Ammy rarely goes into this form however, even though her human form is weaker she can get around a lot easier in it.

Personality: Ammy is sweet, innocent, and naive. She has the curiosity of a child, but the caution of an adult. She is trusting to everyone she meets, but if you betray that trust she will hate you for as long as you live. Her innocence fools most people, they think she can't fight. They're wrong. She is a fierce fighter and can put you on the ground if she wants to. Often she can be scatterbrained and distant, but her good friend Issun always gives her a smack on the head to bring her back to reality. Despite Issun being perverted and a bad influence, Ammy often puts up with him and is often even amused by his antics. She is more often than not seen traveling with her other good friend Oki.
History: Amaterasu grew up in the world known as Nippon, where she was its main guardian deity. She was the sun goddess but in times of trouble she was known to take on the form of a white wolf to banish evil from the lands. Her main enemy was an eight-headed snake known as Orochi, and once died and was reincarnated by his actions. When she finally managed to defeat Orochi she moved on to the others evils, until it seemed that finally Nippon could be free of the demons that roamed its lands, but then a new enemy came.

These beings were known as the Heartless and were more powerful than anyone had ever seen before. So powerful, in fact, that Ammy actually had to ask for help in defeating them rather than taking them on herself. Her warrior friends were few but immensely powerful, and they managed to stave off the destruction of their world for quite some time, but eventually Nippon crumbled into dust and darkness. Ammy and a few of her friends fled using the Ark of Yamato. While some of them got separated, Ammy and her two best friends Issun and Oki remained together.

When they landed on a new world, Ammy showed the amazing ability to dsguise herself as a human, something she never did before. But something unexpected happened, her weapons changed into giant keys, something Ammy could not understand or explain. However they soon learned about the Keyblades and Ammy decided to fight the Heartless while Issun and Oki went along with whatever she did.

Keyblade(s): Ammy's two most poerful weapons, Solar Flare and Thunder Edge, morphed themselves into Keyblades when Ammy left her world. The weapons now look like this (now these I DID draw). If Ammy goes into her wolf form though, they revert back to their true forms.

True form with Solar Flare and True form with Thunder Edge

Extra: She has a one-inch tall boy on her head called Issun.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Winter Offline

Hankai looks good, Draconic Espeon, he's in. Amaterasu as well, and something tells me that Oki and Hermes aren't very far behind, Chibi? Though how they'll fit into the plot is totally and utterly beyond me, not to mention Hermes is down and instant friend since I can't think of a way to drag the rest of Nox's variations in, including Artemis. :)

Old 08-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Hankai looks good, Draconic Espeon, he's in. Amaterasu as well, and something tells me that Oki and Hermes aren't very far behind, Chibi? Though how they'll fit into the plot is totally and utterly beyond me, not to mention Hermes is down and instant friend since I can't think of a way to drag the rest of Nox's variations in, including Artemis. :)
*whistles innocently*

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Winter Offline

*Grins* I know you waaaaaaaaaaay too well. That's why everyone calls us brain twins, Chibi.

Old 08-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
*Grins* I know you waaaaaaaaaaay too well. That's why everyone calls us brain twins, Chibi.
You don't know me well enough apparently, since I DO have my ways of getting Oki and co. in here without creating galaxy-consuming plotholes. ;;>>

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Winter Offline

I never said you wouldn't find a way, just that I couldn't think of one.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Lasyle Offline

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

Human-formed Heartless
Name: Enigma

Apperance:
Human form- Enigma wears a black tubetop with puffy dark green shorts that hang past her knees, tightening around the bottoms. She also wears black and dark green striped arm warmers that cover her hands as well, but expose her fingers. As for her footwear, she wears black sandals. She has long, jet black hair that spikes around the top and hangs down to her lower back. She also has yellow eyes and the symbol all human-formed heartless have is located on her lower-back, usually hidden by her hair.

Heartless form- Enigma's clothes disappear and her body becomes pure black. She also grows slightly taller and her arms get a little longer as well. She basically looks like a Neo Shadow, but with a more feminine figure. Her fingers become long and razor shap and her mouth and teeth fuse basically (No lips, but she does have a mouth). Two black, skeleton-like wings also sprout from her back, giving her the ability to fly.

Personality: Cocky, arrogant, self-centered, and hateful, also somewhat flirtatious
History: Before becoming a heartless, Enigma was a very sweet little girl. She did well in school, had a lot of friends. She was basically the "perfect" girl. She enjoyed spending time with her parents and they loved her to death, but her perfect life couldn't last forever. She was soon captured by a man and transformed into a heartless because of her pure heart all the power it once contained led him to her.
Weapon: As a heartless, she uses her sharp finger-like claws. As a human, she uses a her fists and feet, but uses the power of darkness to make her punches and kicks much stronger.
Extra: (Anything about them you failed to mention in the above fields goes here)

Keyblade Bearer

Name: Lillith Somberius

Apperance: I should have a picture of her soon.

Personality: Typically friendly towards everybody, but is very stubborn and likes to do things her own way. She's not very open to others' ideas.

History: Lillith grew up in Radiant Garden with her grandfather. When she was 15, she was attacked by a heartless, but she saved herself when the keyblade know as "Oblivion" came to her. Since then, she's been protecting the world of Radiant Garden from the Heartless. On her 17th birthday, her grandfather was killed by the Heartless and she now vows that she will rid the universe of all Heartless.

Keyblade(s): Oblivion

Extra: (Anything else?)

Old 08-09-2010, 04:38 AM
Winter Offline

Laysle, I'll put you on reserve, but you really need to work on length, especially when it comes to the personality section, lengthening the history a little bit wouldn't hurt either.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Lasyle Offline

Sorry :/
I didnt think I needed to type a paragraph for her personality.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Winter Offline

I know I didn't mention it specifically for the Heartless, but a paragraph min. is mentioned specifically on the other two SUs. All you really have to do is lengthen out the base personality traits you gave into sentences, but it woulc be very much appreciated.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Chibi_Charmander13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Keyblade Bearer

•Name: Kai Regulus

•Apperance: In general, Kai's complexion is smooth and his skin has a radiant peachy tone to it. His glimmering dark hair is naturally wild, falls down to his eye lashes with jagged ends and to the tips of his earlobes while also flaring up at the top towards the left. His eyes are breath-taking, a solemn band of icy sapphire encircle each bottomless pupil. The boy stands at six feet flat and weighs a healthy 150 lbs. As aforementioned, it would seem that Kai is very athletic. His lifestyle consists of many sports activities and every-day activities. He is by no means 'buff', but is not frail either; rather, a mix between the two.

Kai wears an outfit that compliments his personality, happy-go-lucky and friendly. He wears a red vest bordered by white trimmings. Its clean silver zipper hangs at the bottom, the only reason the jackets holds together at the center is because of a golden crown crest at the center of his chest held by two yellow straps creating an X and hugging his chest and back. The jacket has a short white collar propped up and underneath is a plan black tee shirt with white borders at the end of its sleeves. He wears a pair of red pants that balloon outward slightly before closing up right underneath his knees, similar to caprice pants. (Only not as gay. xp) The pants sport a zipper going down the front of each leg, alongside a yellow pouch held together by a black strap that partially covere the zipper. A white strap on the outer side of each pant leg seem to hold the pouches there. His pair of red high-top sneakers with white backs and bottoms, and two black, intersecting straps attached to the front of each shoe finish off his outfit.

•Personality: Kai Regulus is a hyperactive, sarcastic punk that treats life as it were a game. Having very little common sense, he often acts without thinking. This gets him trouble a lot, and takes his friends down with him. The demeanor of the boy, as with each and every being claiming themselves intricate, is complex in its multi-layered stratum, each individual trait a contradiction with the next, such as Kai's brashfulness paired with his hopelessness as a romantic.

An incredibly rash and arrogant boy, Kai's attitude is some what useful, at least in the world full of dangerous heartless. The word most commonly used to describe Kai would be 'determined', and 'hard-headed'. He lacks patience, and prefers constant action over monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment. Kai is by no means easily intimidated, but does have a short temper. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he gets very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

Kai also has a strong sense of courage. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it’s what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he’s by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second’s hesitation. He would willingly go head-first into danger to save those he loves.

•History: Kai was born and raised in Disney Town, where he lived next to the market place with his family. Being some of the only humans there, his father and mother quickly tried to get involved in the town as much as possible in order to make friends with the residents. His father became a businessman of sorts and opened up and starte dan Icecream venture with a business partner. While his mother stayed at home and raised her son. Kai was born on March 15, and was always the fiery, sarcastic one. He was an only child, his childhood friends were a couple of the town kids. He would spend his days playing the local games, especially Rumble Racing which was his passion.

When he turned 5, three strangers came into town. They were big warriors who won the town's million dream award. These warriors fascinated Kai, so the tiny boy decided to follow them. That's when he saw the three slaughter a few tiny pots and hourglasses that jumped around, Kai knew something was wrong and quickly turned around and ran home. He arrived home to see his mother crying and his father lying in blood, a young boy should never witness this. Only three people have ever carried weapons here, the three foreign warriors. Unfortunately, they left right after and since that day Kai has hated any foreign warriors. To provide for her child, Kai's mother opened up a nice little fruit stand where he would help every day.

He was about 15 when he heard monsters were ravaging the worlds around them, Kai swore to protect his mother at all costs. He spoke with the guards at the castle, but they didn't let him speak to the queen. He wanted her to send his mother somewhere safe, somewhere she wouldn't get hurt. Luckily, only a few of those monsters made it to Disney Town. The Queen's royal guards quickly took care of them, but Kai felt helpless. He heard of a boy who saved the countless worlds around them, when he was 16 it happened all over again. He heard the same story about a boy, younger than him, who saved the worlds again. It was only when he was 17, and the Heartless began to attack again that he was able to help. This time, the Heartless attacked Disney Town with full force. He was out with his friends when they attacked, he automatically made a dasy for his mother's fruit stand where he saw her surrounded by black beings with bulbous yellow eyes.

That's when he learned of his ability to summon his Keyblade, that's when he first summoned Cross of Fate. Since then he's been part of a small unit of town people who have been protecting the small population, alongisde the royal guards who protect the royalty.

•Keyblade(s): Cross of Fate
•Extra: "Here We Go Again..."

Last edited by Chibi_Charmander13; 08-13-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, Kai kinda sounds like Riku, but it's all good--though don't you dare insult capris again!!! (JK, though I do like my many-pocketed capris.) But I must ask because I'm curious, Disney Town, is that like a sub section of the Castle world where Mickey's from, or is that a new one?

Old 08-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Chibi_Charmander13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Lol, Kai kinda sounds like Riku, but it's all good--though don't you dare insult capris again!!! (JK, though I do like my many-pocketed capris.) But I must ask because I'm curious, Disney Town, is that like a sub section of the Castle world where Mickey's from, or is that a new one?
Haha well have you ever seen a guy wear capris? :D DIsney Town is a world in Birth by Sleep, i don't really know all of its details but you can look it up. :)