Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:50 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: [RP] Replication [RP]

OOC; @IchigoTorisuna; Did you even read my post? Excuse me, but Mew already set it down, and it's a good replica now. I'm going to pretend that none of that happened.

Mew
True form
Old Chateau

Latios drained the evil energy out of the Shaymin Replica, and soon wondered what it tasted like. The male of the Eon duo tried it, and actually liked the stuff. I didn't know if I would like it or not, but I couldn't resist trying. "I'll hav-" Was all I could say before my own Replica came and flew around. I waited for the Shaymin Replica to get up, and try and kill me or something like that. I wasn't about to front flip and turn back into a human, I had a plan.

"Hey, I'm going back inside. I left my charm bracelet in there." I wasn't lying. I actually had lost my bracelet in there, and I had some makeup in there, too.

I ran inside and grabbed my pink makeup, using a really dark, almost purple, and some black. I put it on, and it was actually getting on me quite well. I looked unlike my normal self, I looked like a replica thing. I came back out, and giggled. "Rawr, I am the ACTUAL Mew Replica. I eatz brainz...Errr... Come with me, foul legends!!!" I growled, making my growl almost as deep as Mewtwo. Lots of Boo's could be heard from the crowd, though Mew didn't mind.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:24 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

OOC: Oh...I'll post to this one then. My bad.

Carly Hogan
Mew Replica
Old Chateau

Carly watched as Mew flew into the Old Chateau, looking for her bracelet. She flew over, watching as she put on makeup, making herself look like her. She saw Mew fly out and start talking, making a rawr sound, deeper than Mewtwo. Carly laughed at Mew's attempt to roar. She flew around Mew, looking. >You look rediculous.< She chuckled at her original. >Why did you put makeup on anyway? You look like me.<

Shaymin(Jaden Wolfe)
True Form--->Sky Form
Old Chateau

Shaymin flew over to the Old Chateau. She landed and saw two Mew's. 'What the?' She flew over to them, looking from one to the other. >Why do you two look the same?<

Jack Holiday
Old Chateau

Jack ran in after Jaden, trying to follow her. She flew away to fast though, leaving him there looking around. "Where did you go?" He wondered out loud. He walked around the Old Chateau, trying to find his best friend. He walked through a bush, seeing two Mew's and a Shaymin. 'What the? Is that Jaden?' He crouched down, watching them.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:37 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

OOC; Hehe...Mew Replica and Mew are making me lol.

Lunar Lana
True Form (Mew form)
Old Chateau

My replica came and watched me as I had put my makeup on, heh? Well, it didn't matter. As I came out, making the Rawr, the replica actually laughed.

My Replica flew around me, looking. >You look ridiculous.< She chuckled at her original. >Why did you put makeup on anyway? You look like me.< The replica asked, as if not knowing why I did it.

<Apparently I did it to confuse them humans. And thank you.> I spoke to the Mew Replica. I wasn't that stupid, though it thought I was. I put my bracelet on and smiled.

Shaymin Replica
Good, Land form
Old Chateau

The bad power was drained out of me, and I felt like I had died. I opened my eyes quite slowly, and ran over to the Mew replica.

"HI MEW REPLICA!!!" I said, apparently not noticing my goodness inside that was now effecting me in some way or another.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:41 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Carly Hogan
Mew Replica
Old Chateau

The Mew replica looked at Shaymin's replica. >You seem all giddy and happy. What's with you?< She flew down to the replica, looking at her.

Shaymin(Jaden Wolfe)
True Form/Sky Form
Old Chateau

Shaymin flew above the trees, hiding from both the Mew's and her replica. 'What are they doing? And what happened to my replica? It's all happy?' She flew down from the trees and transformed back to her land form beside them. >Mew, what happened to my replica? It's all happy?>
Old 08-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Elecii Offline

OOC: Must not die...

Dialga [Jade Timia]
Disguise Form
Old Chateau

'Stupid people.' Dialga thought. 'Stupid life.' She kicked a stone that was in front of her. It tumbled forward and hit a tree. She looked up from the ground. That's when she spotted all the other legends. "What?" She screamed, seeing the fight. She stared at the fight, wondering how they ended up here. <Whatever you idiots are doing, you might as well stop. You've already attracted a crowd, idiots, and we don't want anymore, do we?> Dialga didn't bother telling them who she was, most would be able to tell who she was by her tone of voice and overuse of the word 'idiots'. She looked forward, there were three girls, two sitting, smiling as if they did something wrong, and one standing up, looking astonished. "Hey, you girls, you know any of them lot?" She asked, pointing to all the legends.

Latios [Jake Wood]
True Form > Disguise Form
Old Chateau

Suddenly Latios felt a pain in his side. It will go if you transform. A voice inside his head said. He wanted to ignore it, but it was probably true. Without thinking about it, he transformed, and the pain suddenly dissapeared. Latios stood up carefully - he wasn't sure if the pain was actually gone or not. He looked around, most of the legends were outside. He walked over to the window to get some fresh air. There he spotted his two best (human) friends and Azelf's best human friend. Lexi was almost in tears, he wanted to go comfort her, but it would take at least ten minutes to walk there because of all the people crowding around. The people didn't look like they wanted to let anyone past without a boring, long conversation. He could lie, to get past, but that would leave him feeling guilty for days.

"Lexi!" He called, hoping she would hear. She looked up to see who it was who called, then burst into tears and fell to the ground. One lone tear trickled down Latios's face. He wiped it away, then ran away from the window. He sat down in a corner, then started to weep into his hands.

OOC: Sorry I only did two of my characters, too lazy to do the rest, plus I'm hungry so it makes me want to do the others even less.

i can't love you more than this