Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-31-2010, 01:32 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: [RP] Replication [RP]

OOC; Im going to make an NPC appearance of one of them replicas.

Mew [Lunar Lana]
both forms in one post
Old Cheteau---> Eterna forest

I looked around, watching the Legends and Replica's fight, and the small attempt to turn the Lugia clone good for once. The Jirachi clone sent a bunch of stars, apparently Swift, flying towards me, and me making an attempt to Dodge, but being flung over to a bed. I bounced once or twice, and got up before the Lugia attempted to hit me. I bit my tongue and lunged at the Shaymin Replica, and tried to turn it good, yet it got out of Mewtwo's hold and ended up flying towards the two of us, but unlike any other time, I blocked the attack, making it hit me instead. I fell to the floor, my eyes closed, yet getting up after a few seconds. I bit the Shaymin clone and dragged it out of the Chateau.

Before I got outside, I turned back into a human, and saw tons of news reporters. I looked at the other legends and smiled. I started to beat up, pushing them away. At least I cold do it away from the Police man. I didn't dare to turn into my Mew form again, but than I heard a loud screech.

"WHAT!? YOU THINK CYRUS LIKES YOU BEST, HO-OH? YOU CANT EVEN FLY FAST ENOUGH TO GET HERE BEFORE THE SHAYMIN CLONE!!!" A Replica cried. It revealed itself to be Azelf's replica. The replica bounced onto Ho-Oh and smiled "Oh would you look at this! It's my twin, Azelf. Hi there, Azelf! How's it going before we pull-WHAT!? I didn't take no Pokemon from no one, and I ain't no robot either, dude. NOW BE GONE." The Azelf clone said, apparently quite mad.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:44 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Mewtwo [Robert Masters]
Mewtwo Form
Miles high in the sky

Robert wasn't sure how the Shaymin managed to escape his hold. He was far superior in power in comparison to the grass hedgehog. Still though, Robert could sense another cloned legend, and a powerful one at that. Only it was fleeing from the place. Robert had to intercept it. Focusing on the clone Ho-oh's location, he teleported. When he came out of the teleport, he was only ten feet in front of Ho-oh. Without any hesitation, Mewtwo let rip with a Thunder attack that would put Rayquaza to shame, aiming it not only at Ho-oh, but the surrounding area to make dodging the attack all the more difficult. <Going somewhere?> Robert pipped into Ho-oh's mind.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:08 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Shaymin(Jaden Wofe) and Jack Holiday
In Human Disguise
Hearthome City-Contest Hall

"Thundershock, Jolteon!" The yellow dog pokemon blasted the Buizel with a visious thundershock. The Buizel fell to the groudn as the buzzer went off. "And the Pokemon Contest Winner Is...Jack Holiday and his Jolteon!" The announcer said over the microphone. Everyone cheared as Jack walked up to them judges to recieve his ribbon.

Jaden was back stage, watching as Jack had beat his opponent. She stood up and walked towards the entrance.

Jack soon came out, his Jolteon following behind with his ribbonon. Jade looked up at them and smiled. "You did go, Jack. You to Jolteon." she commented. Jolteon smiled at her. "You bet we did! We whiped them!" Jack said enthusiastically. Jaden smiled, "Yeah you did." They left the contest hall and walked to the pokemon center. Jack walked up to nurse joy and gave her his pokemon.

Jaden sat at a booth, food sat on the table. She took a drink of her soda and glanced at Jack, who sat down opposite of her. "I already ordered food for us." Jack smiled at her, "Thanks. You always know what I like!" He took a bite of his rice ball. "Well I should. We are friends after all." He smiled, "Aren't we best friends?" Jaden looked at him, "I guess. You're actually the first friend I've ever had, so I guess you are my best friend." The rest of their meal was silent.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:22 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Celebi(Wanda Hoshi), Aki Shibayama, and Haru Aozora
In Human Disguise
Old Chateau

Aki couldn't really tell what was going on when they got to the old chateau, but she heard the boy suck in a breath, and Wanda was muttering darkly under her breath. Wanda looked towards the boy, Aki could tell that much, and spoke. "Name?" She asked firmly, the boy stuttered a moment before answering.

"H-H-Haru Ao-Aozora!" He offered, Wanda nodded, then grabbed Aki by the shoulders and spun her towards him.

"See her? This is Aki, Haru. You watch her and make sure that when I come back, she's no less perfect condition than when I left. Got it?" She asked sharply, Haru nodded, then seemed to think better of it.

"Y-yes! W-wait, you're going into that mess?!?!?!" He yelped, sounding almost worried, Aki found it almost amusing that Wanda of all people intimidated him, of course she could be pretty scary when it came to her safety. Aki couldn't help smiling, that was, until she realized there were a ton of other people around, and there was somebody screaming about Azelf, what was going on.

"Wanda, wait, if you're going to reveal yourself, I wouldn't do it now, there are a bunch of other humans around, possibly reporters. It would be pretty hard to find a spot to change back where you wouldn't be followed to. Stay out of it." Aki hissed, grabbing Wanda's sleeve as she was about to run off.

"What are you talking about?" The guy, Haru, Aki amended, asked them both, sounding serioulsy confused, Aki would explain later, right now she was dealing with Wanda.

"Ugh, what else am I supposed to do, Aki, just stand there and watch the others get attacked, but do nothing?" Wanda shot back, Aki nodded.

"For now. Right now just stand back and watch, we'll talk to them later, and then we'll see what they're planning, maybe go with them." Aki said, still not too sure of all that was going on, but she had Wanda's best intrest in mind.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Elecii Offline

Azelf [Leila Starcraft]
True Form
Old Chateau

Azelf saw the Ho-Oh replica come, then the replica of herself. "And now I have something to kill." She said, a smile appearing on her face. Azelf was still stained slightly red from when she got everyone out of the noodle shop. "Hey, whats your name, want to play tag?" Azelf asked.

"Sure!" The replica replied. "I'm up." The replica chased after Azelf. Then Azelf put her plan into action. She flew towards the ground, turning into a human when she landed then walked away. The Azelf replica had obviously not seen that happen and was just about to crash into the floor. When the replica hit the floor she was knocked out. Azelf pressed down on her then managed to take all her life out of her.

She was holding the Azelf replicas life in her hands. "One thing left to do now." She said and blew the life away. Quickly, Azelf zoomed back to the others. "Well the smaller ones are obviously easier." Azelf said, pointing to the dead replica.

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-31-2010, 03:35 PM
dualismlover Offline
Amateur Trainer

Jirachi [Helen Jolina] and Hoana [Ho-Oh Replica]
True Form
Old Chateau & High above the sky

Hoana

The Ho-Oh Replica flew off at top speed away from the mansion, not wanting to get really involved in the fight below. Extremely powerful Pokemon or not, Hoana knew that all those legendaries combined could be an extremely difficult battle. One that she didn't know she could win or not, which was what really scared her: uncertainty...However...

Hoana quickly mumbled something, surrounding herself in a purple aura which quickly left its owner's body and fell out of the sky towards the mansion. "Hmph," Hoana smirked, "At least with that I can still get in some fight without truly entering. And then-"

"Going somewhere?" countered another voice suddenly. The Ho-Oh clone looked up just in time to see none other than Mewtwo himself just several feet away from her. And blasting a thunderbolt the size of her own body in her direction.

Having no time to react, all that Hoana could do was lift her wings and conjure up a half-a**ed Relflect move. Nearly all of the thunder tore through her body, delivering a massive shock to her system. Thankfully, it was mostly the heavy downing on her wings that took the damage. When the attack finally ended, Hoana stood there levitating, with two injured wings and nearly paralyzed at the attack, being a Flying-type and anything.

"Mewtwo..."
Hoana mumbled to herself as she lowered her wings to the Clone Pokemon, a smile instead of a frown on her face. "I was suspecting you to arrive."

The replica then spread her wings open wide, revealing the rest of her body to be relatively fine. "True, I was not expecting you to follow me into the sky like this. However I did know that you were the most powerful legend at the mansion, and that you would be the one who would pose the most of a threat."

Hoana then turned her wing to steel with the move Steel Wing. Plucking a feather out of her wing, she let the hunk of metal fall to the ground like a dagger into the forest. Several seconds later, there was a small chink, followed almost instantaneously by the revving of dozens of engines. The Replica turned back smirking to the Mewtwo.

"I already know that you probably already sensed the presence of other beings in our vicinity...No? Let me fill you in." With a wing, she pointed off to the ground, "Team Galactic has been thoroughly preparing for you Legends since you all escaped. Since the face that nearly all of you Legends were Psychic-type, we developed...counter methods."

A bullet of purple energy surged past the two from ground, revealing several Galactic Grunts, all of them wearing mysterious helmets, and carrying equally weird guns. Hoana herself lifted a feather on her chest to reveal a dark purple necklace on her neck.

"They're all infused with Dark-type energy." Hoana completed, "Making then immune to your powers. Plus these bullets can't be affected by you either since they are Dark-type, the bane of all Psychic types. I was going to bring these to the old Chateau...But there were far too many legends. And besides, you would be the greatest prize to Master Cyrus himself."

With a wave of her wing, Hoana conjured up a massive stream of flame that circled around her body in a ring of fire. "Now. Let us see how the 'Greatest Trainer Alive' stands up to Team Galactic."

Jirachi [Helen Jolina]

"Oh My Arceus!" Jirachi screamed as she tore through the mansion interior, being followed by another Ho-oh, "Get away from me!" That 'thing' that attacked her apparently was a clone of a Double Team move, but it seemed more than solid to her already.

Jirachi had transformed into her true self inside the mansion itself, and she thanked herself that she did. She soared down a staircase, the Double-team Clone kicking up a sonic boom that ripped the things behind it to shreds as it flew. Jirachi flew into the foyer in a desperate attempt to get in a move.

"Hidden Power!" she cried as she turned her body to face the monster, creating a ring of glowing orbs around her body. With a spin of her body, Jirachi sent the spheres flinging off at a high speed towards the Double Team clone.

The DT clone screeched again as it barrel-rolled down the hallway in erratic fashions, dodging the orbs as they smashed into parts of the mansion around its body, blasting several holes in the wall. Taking the lag of the move to its advantage, the Ho-oh duplicate soared across the lobby, opening its claws and grabbing Jirachi in a single swoop, flying the screaming Legendary into a wall.

Jirachi let out a cry of pain as she crashed her back into a mirror, feeling herself already beginning to bleed. She looked up at the glowing red eyes of the Double Team figure before her through gritted teeth, watching it open its mouth to reveal jagged teeth. It lunged it head down to try and eat her.

"Hyper Beam!!!" Jirachi cried as she thrust her finger right at the Ho-oh's body, watching a light emanate from her fingertip before she fired the beam at point-blank range in its face. There was a massive explosion that rocked the mansion as both figures flew from the blast, the DT duplicate smashing into a chandelier, and Jirachi crashing into a table. Both figures lay there, unmoving for several seconds.

At last, one of them began to move...the Ho-oh Double Team duplicate at that, more enraged that before, but still caught in the chandelier. Jirachi finally stirred, pushing her weary body off of the ruined table as she tried a Recover move. A soothing green light covered her as she felt her wounds heal, leaving herself refreshed and revitalized.

"Give me strength." Jirachi mumbled to herself as she thought of images of Chanel clothing, "Just think that you're on a shopping spree. Yes that's it. Like you're on a HUGE shopping spree." She got up and hovered into midair again.

"Like as if the last Gucci purse is about to get taken..." Jirachi glared with a smirk on her face, "And you are NOT gonna give it up!"

The duplicate broke free of its chains in the ceiling, and divebombed towards the small Legendary. Jirachi surrounded herself with energy and took off, transforming her body into a shining wisp of white smoke as she hurtled at the monster. The Ho-oh Double Team Duplicate emulated her move, roaring as it shapeshited too into a dark vapor of black mist. The two bodies smashed into each other at top speed, and this time Jirachi had the upper hand.

The figures of black and white smoke crashed through the roof of the mansion as they dueled in a mid-air spiral of colored hazes. Hoana, the real Replica suddenly turned her head as she spotted the two bodies duel it out in mid-air. The two misty beings tore through the middle of the space between herself and that Mewtwo, ignoring them as they continued to fight for dominance in the sky.

"What?!!" Hoana fumed at a possible fluke in her plan. "You weren't supposed to be here..." she growled darkly.

A bullet of dark energy suddenly dissipated the moment it touched the figures as both were unaffected by the blast. Hoana growled at the sudden exposure of her plan. The Smokescreen-like move both had performed was NOT a Psychic move...
Old 07-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Winter Offline

In Human Disguise
Old Chateau->Somewhere under Mewtwo and Ho-oh

Aki frowned as she heard several loud sounds and shouting some distance away, and through her mental picture saw Wanda look up. "Okay, that's it!" She hissed, then looked to Aki and Haru, who were standing side-by-side. "Look, some of the others are in huge trouble, the Ho-oh clone seems to have some friends, and their not anywhere near being our friends. Aki, I know you can and will fight, Haru, how about you?" She asked, Aki turned her head to Haru as well.

"I-I...Wait, Aki's going to fight? She's blind!" He protested, seeming to think the idea was insane. In all reality, it kinda of was, but Wanda knew there was no leaving out Aki where Galactic was involved, and she was a pretty good fighter.

"It's touching and all that you're worried about me, but I'm not your normal, defenseless, blind girl. Yes, I'm going to fight, I have a score to settle with those jerks!" Aki snapped, holding her hand out for her flip-flops, which Hibi handed to her and she immediately stuffed them in her backpack. "Now, the question is, are you?" She grinned when she "saw" Haru hold up his hands in defeat.

"I don't like Galactic much myself, sure." He sighed, then. "But you will tell me what's going on?"

Aki nodded. "Yes! We'll explain, but after, it sounds like our help is needed. Wanda, lead the way!" She said, and seemed to smile as she felt a pulse of pure power rock through her as Wanda Hoshi became Celebi.

"WHOA! What the--!" Haru shouted, voice shooting up, Aki simply grabbed his hand later.

"Yeah, Wanda's not what she seems, welcome to my world. Of course, we've been friends for nearly forever, it seems, so I know all about it. Now, explanations later! Hibi, come on!" She shouted, before turning at the same time Celebi took off. Aki took off after her, dragging Haru behind her, and Hibi keeping pace with her.

Upon reaching the area where Aki had heard much of the noise coming from, Celebi touched her mind. /I'm gonna see if I can get grass to grow around the treads, speed up time around the vehicles. If we're lucky they won't be rust-proof and they'll fall apart, but we'll be good as long as I can make the grass grow wild. Then you and Haru get in there and run them off, got it?/ Aki nodded and turned to Haru and told him them plan. He simply replied with the releasing of and Espeon, while Aki looked to Hibi, smiled, and let loose three more pokemon: a Flygon, an Umbreon, and a Ninetales. "We're going for an all-out attack I'd use more pokemon than that." Aki suggested. He let loose his Absol and a Metagross in reply, and watched as Celebi flew off, twisting between trees and the area before shooting low quickly between the vehiclesm and Aki smiled when she heard Haru gasp in surprise.

"Looks like we head in now." He breathed to her.

Old 07-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Mewtwo [Robert Masters]
Mewtwo Form
Miles high in the sky

Mewtwo couldn't help but chuckle. <You honestly think that's a problem for me? You forget, I have access to attacks and defenses of ALL types!> Mewtwo spoke before quickly Teleporting above Ho-oh. Team Galactic, as ruthless as they were, wouldn't risk hitting their own. And even if they did, she was between him and the bullets. Still, he had other defenses against them. Since he was cloned from Mew, he had access to just about every type of attack, and while he couldn't use Psychic to turn the bullets against them, he had other avenues of dealing with them. Attacks could be used for defense as well as damage.

After coming out of the Teleport, Mewtwo unleashed a powerful Water Pulse attack straight down at Ho-oh. Ironically, should she avoid it, it would instead most likely hit the grunts below. <Giovanni made me and he couldn't control me. Cyrus will fair no better. Even now I'm sure my clone is starting to rebel.> he added. They may have their tricks, but Mewtwo was one to cover his own bases as well. <Now, I wonder how well your ignorant grunts will last against everyone else. Relying solely on type advantages without real strategy is the act of a fool.>

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-31-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:57 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Shaymin(Jaden Wofe) and Jack Holiday
Human Disguise
Hearthome City-Going to Eterna City

Jaden and Jack had finished eating and were walking to the outskirts of the City. "We should go to Eterna City. I told my friends I'd introduce you to them when I came back. You wouldn't mind going there, would you?" JAden stopped beside JAck, "Not at all. I'd be happy to meet your friends." He smiled down at her and pulled out a Poke'ball. "Ok then. Come on out, Salamence." A fairly big greenish blue dragon with red wings popped out of the Poke'ball. Jack and Jaden climbed on, "Take us back home to Eterna City, Salamence." The pokemon nodded his head and flew up into the sky.

Carly Hogan
Mew Replica
Eterna Forest

Carly flew through Eterna Forest, hiding in the trees when someone came by. "There's a lot of humans around here. More than I thought." she flew towards the Old Chateau, looking for her counter part. 'Were could she be?' Carly thought to herself as she flew closer to the Old Chateau.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Winter Offline

True Form
Somewhere under Mewtwo and Ho-oh

"Let's roll!" Aki shouted, sprinting out into the clearing where the grunts and vehicles were. "Okay, guys, you have pretty much free roam. Just whatever you do, take out those machines!" She ordered, the pack around her, aside from Hibi dispersed into a snarling frenzy, the Umbreon and Ninetales went directly for the grunts manning the vehicles, who already seemed to be in major confusion anyway. They seemed to erupt into panic, or something close enough to it, when a snarling Ninetales and Umbreon dove into the fray, the Ninetales spitting flames everywhere, and the Umbreon shooting off shadow balls. She heard more shouting as the ground shook under the feet of Haru's Metagross, and the rest of his team that was out followed the same way as Aki's had.

"Hey! You're the girl that was with Celebi when we caught it!" One of the grunts shouted, recognixing her. "We'll cream you just like last time!" The same voice shouted, Aki smiled grimly.

"You don't seem to have a good memory. It was your boss who defeated me after you pitiful excuses for 'henchmen' tired out my pokemon." She snarled, moving towards him while she noted Haru shouting orders in the background, there was a loud bang as his Metagross seemed to hit something with a hyper beam. "Now, I know I can't see, but Cyrus isn't here, now is he? That and I have a friend this time, this battle will go much differently, I assure you of that. And Celebi isn't hiding this time, either." Aki's voice was cold as ice as she spoke, still walking towards the grunt, who had now let loose a Glameow.

"Iron tail!" He shouted to the catlike pokemon, it let out a meow before obeying, jumping into the air, where Aki could no longer see it, but she knew Hibi could.

"Hibi, block and counter with a slash and magical leaf!" Aki hissed, she smiled as Hibi's arm shot up, caught the iron tail easily, and then swung his arm out, sending the Glameow off before his eyes lit up a leave seemed to fly off the tree around them and towards the pokemon. The Glameow cried in pain when it connected, and the grunt seemed surprised.

"What? C'mon, stupid thing, get up!" He shouted, Aki shorted.

"How about not? Hibi, put it out of it's misery with another slash, and follow up with psycho cut." She suggested, the Gallade darted to the downed Glameow and did as he was told, the Glameow was out of the picture now. "Got anymore pokemon? Or are you just a low-leveled grunt trying to talk bad?" She asked is a false sugary-sweet voice.

"I-I... Croagunk!" He responded, bringing out the named pokemon in fear, but before it could do much damage, Aki saw it stagger in her mind-picture, and there was a feirce cry from above.

"Bii! Celebi!" Aki smiled, it seemed Celebi was getting her well-deserved revenge.

"Hibi, finish off what Celebi started, how about a psycho cut to follow up that beautiful confusion attack?" Aki suggested almost lazily, and she "saw" the pokemon fall. "Done now?"

"Croagunk! Glameow! Return, you worthless things!" He replied, calling back his pokemon before looking to Aki. "You're a monster!" He shouted, Aki couldn't help smiling.

"Guys like you made me this way." She informed him simply, letting him run and knowing that she would regret it later. She turned to fight fight before her in it's entirety. Haru was taking on several grunts with his pokemon while Kurenai and Night tormented a few others and took down vehicles as they went. Sky, her Flygon was helping was well, making sure the vehicles were done for, torching them with bursts of dragonbreath attacks, or ripping the fronts up with dragon claw attacks, there was a fuzzy spot in her vision as well where he'd used a sand tomb attack to hold down a few grunts and stall an attack vehicle. Smoke was in the air, and it smelled bad, but Aki jumped back into the fight, it was time to take some action. Celebi seemed to think so as well, she stayed with her tiny group, healing where it needed to be, and attacking when she could. It was clear that the grunts hadn't beeen prepared for a full-scale attack on themselves if their weapons were meant to take down the legends before they got that far, it wasn't too hard to put them into chaos, now was it?

Old 08-01-2010, 03:13 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Lunar Lana--->Mew
Human form--->True form
Eterna Forest (Inside gate to Old Chateau)

I looked around, totally not knowing what was going on. I watched the replicas come and go, watching Azelf kill her replica, and watching...OMG IT WAS HER REPLICA!!! She got up and jumped into the air, did a front flip when the humans weren't looking, and turned into Mew. "You chose the wrong time to come, pinkie." I told the Mew replica.

Moonstone
Shaymin sky form replica
Eterna forest

The Shaymin replica was quite weak at this point. I had to act fast, or one of the legends would turn me good. I looked for a Ghastly, and took in it's smoke, along with another Ghastly's smoke, so both were only little purple balls with eyes. I released it on all of the legends, hitting the real Mew and her friend, Rotom.

I smiled at my little victory, and flew up to Ho-Oh and Mewtwo. "UNHAND MY FRIEND, YOU FOOL!!!" I growled. I released the rest of my Seed flare, one backfiring and going in the direction of Ho-Oh, but I got in front of the great Fire Pokemon and took the hit, falling down to earth at a highly fast pace.

Mew
True form
Eterna Forest

I watched as Seed Flares started flying like a person shooting a water gun. I tried to dodge it, but it was no use, One hit my tail, and one hit me in the forehead. I actually got to taste one, and they taste like Ghastly's. I couldn't believe it. A stupid Replica was going to challenge Mewtwo!? There was no way the stupid replica could live one second up there with two really strong Pokemon. And for once, I was right. The little Replica was a goner. I flew towards it and grabbed it before it got any worse, and set it on the ground

<Would someone please come turn this little thing good while it's in it's Land form for once?> I asked the other legends telepathically. It was quite fun beating the butts of these replica's, or having them beat their own butts.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Elecii Offline

Latios
True Form
Old Chateau

Latios looked to Mew. <It would be my pleasure.> He said telepathically to her before flying over. He put his hands to the Shaymin replica. Withdrawing all her dark energy he put in a little of his own, and took a tiny bit from all the legends around him to make her normal. He looked at the dark energy. <I wonder what it tastes like.> He said, trying a little bit.

"Free dark energy!" He shouted, knowing all the legends liked the taste of it.

OOC: Short, sorry, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Old 08-02-2010, 01:43 AM
dualismlover Offline
Amateur Trainer

Jirachi [Helen Jolina]
True Form
Old Chateau- High above the Grounds.

Jirachi and the Ho-Oh double team clone soared through the skies encased in their smoky energies. Jirachi flew in white mist whilst the clone flew in black vapor, their trails forming a spiral in the air.

"Begone and vanquished!" the clone spoke for the first time, having a demonic undertone in its voice.

"I could say the same about you Regan MacNeil!" Jirachi fired back. With a thrust of her arm, the Legendary let out a blast of light that smashed into her opponent and sent her hurtling out of the sky.

The cloud of black smoke fell to earth but recovered itself and landed smoothly only a few inches off of the ground. The figure looked up briefly in time to see Jirachi's white form dive-bomb out of the sky in her direction. The DT duplicate took off sideways, narrowly avoiding getting slammed by the glowing figure and landed several meters away. The DT duplicate, followed by Jirachi both reformed out of their respective smokes, coming to rest opposite each other in the middle of a grassy clearing nearby the old mansion, only about twenty feet away from the Team Galactic Grunts.

"Okay, guys, you have pretty much free roam. Just whatever you do, take out those machines!" cried some trainers as they attacked the men with their weird guns.

"Show's over Ms. Fairy," the DT duplicate growled.

"It will be over when I say it is!" retorted Jirachi.

"Oh, you'll be saying that really soon..."

The DT duplicate then raised its great wings up in the air and opened its mouth, letting out a massive burst of flame from its mouth. The fire arched up and over onto the ground and ignited the grass nearby into an inferno. With a sweep of its wings, the monster swept the fire up into an enormous wave of pure heat and light and sent it off in Jirachi's direction in what looked like Hell itself.

"Relfect!" Jirachi countered, thrusting her arm up into the air in front of her. The moment the fire came within a short distance of her body, a purple forcefield came into view in front of her body and acted swiftly. The blast of flame deflected on and off the shield before Jirachi, exploding into a massive bowl-shaped structure of fire the caught the trees and bushes on fire.

A bullet of dark energy punctured through the Legendary's psychic-type move, narrowly missing her by inches. With a glare, Jirachi turned away from her fight and took off once again. She manifested once again into an entity of white smoke as she flew towards the machines. The DT duplicate, realizing what she was doing, followed in pursuit, becoming her own cloud of black smoke once more. Jirachi surged past a grunt taking aim at Mewtwo above her, knocking him down as if he had been hit by a very strong gust of wind.

"What the-" He tried to say before the DT duplicate followed quickly behind, knocking him down a second time. "Hey!" the grunt on the floor shouted to the black smoke, "I'm on your side!"

The Legendary Pokemon surged past the Umbreon and Ninetales in her smoky form, hardly affecting them in the least. Their fur just rustled slightly as she passed them by. She then took to the sky, soaring upwards as dark energy bullets whizzed past her.

Mewtwo came down upon Hoana with a massive burst of water in his hands. The replica grimaced as she swept her wing over, sending a snake of fire out of her encircling ring. The two forces dissipated each other at contact, creating nothing but steam.

"I know you can use all attack types," Hoana scoffed at the Psychic-type, "But these research crystals were made just to prevent use of your most powerful attacks. Without them, I have as much chance of winning as you do."

Jirachi soared upwards in her white vapor, soaring over the two competitors before looping back and coming to rest alongside Mewtwo. The DT duplicate returned to its master, looming over her as a darkened smoke shadow behind Hoana.

"Hey Robert," Jirachi spoke through her glowing mist, deliberately using his human name, "Helen here and ready to serve up some KFC!... Grilled though, not fried. Too many calories in fried foods."

"Enough chit-chat." Hoana muttered darkly to the wish-granting Pokemon, "Two-on-Two matches are a serious affair...Now, let us begin."

The raging fire on the forest floor before began to float upwards, the individual flames zipping over to Hoana as she seemed to be casting some unspoken incantation. The dark smoke figure shook slightly as flames began to encircle both bodies in an even bigger ring of fire. Eventually, Hoana mumbled a few words and thrust her wings out wide.

The fire in the ring around her body reformed itself into a massive arch above her body. Soon it gained a prominent head-shape, followed shortly by a mouth and fangs. Before the two Legendaries, now stood a demonic face made out of pure fire, connected to Hoana via a snake-like projection.

"Get them!" Hoana hollered. The demon face roared as it opened wide and lunged towards the two Legends where they hovered.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:27 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carly Hogan
Mew Replica
Old Chateau

The Mew replica looked towards the voice. She saw the real Mew. It flew up and caught the Shaymin Relpica. She flew over to Mew and spun around, hitting Mew with her tail. The Shaymin Replica fell to the ground. Carly flew over and caught Shaymin before she fell to the ground. She sat her gently on the ground before flying off the the real Mew. She wanted to defeat the real Mew, so she could be the only Mew around and be the real on instead of a replica.

Shaymin(Jaden Wolfe) and Jack Holiday
Human Disguise
Eterna City---> Going to Old Chateau

Salamence landed in Eterna City. They climbed off and Jack returned Salamence. "Are you ready to meet my friends I told you about?" Jaden nodded, smiling. They started walking to the house. Jaden suddenly stopped, sensing something near by. 'Oh no. It can't be. The Replica Shaymin is here? And the Replica Mew? Who else is here?' Jack looked back at Jaden, who looked like she was in deep consentration. "Hey. You ok?" Jaden looked up at him, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking of going to see the Old Chateau after this." He smiled, "That would be great. I'll come to."

They started walkign again, Jaden stuttering, "Wha? But..you..and...wanted...alone, UH!" They reached the house, Jack knocking on the door. A small kid, about 8 or 9 opened the door. "Jack! You're back!" The kid jumped up and hugged him. He laughed and looked at Jaden. "This is Leo. He's on of the kids living here." She nodded her head and followed them inside. She met all his friends. They seemed nice. There was a girl, Yoko. She seemed to like talkign to Jaden about their adventures. Turns out Leo had a twin. Her name was Luna. They were so adorable!

They waved to their friends, walking to the Old Chateau now. "Man, that was fun! Told you they'd like ya!" Jaden smiled, "Yes. They were fun to hang out with. I really liked talking to Yoko and Luna the most." Jack smiled, "I'm glad you liked them. Now, to the Old Chateau!" He said dramatically. Jaden sighed. "You're so weird. Sometimes I can't even tell you're gay you're just that weird!" He laughed. "Aw, thank you!" They continued to head towards the Old Chateau. Jaden got that feelign again as they got closer. They finally reached the Old Chateau and saw the Legendaries and Replica's fighting. Jack stared, not knowing what do say or do. "What...What's going on?" Jaden sighed, "The legendaries and their replica's are fighting each other. It's a war between us and Cyrus and his replica's."

Jack looked at her, "What do you mean "us"?" Jaden sighed and started running towards the Old Chateau gates. "You'll see in a minute." She whispered. She flipped over the gates, transforming into a Shaymin. She rubbed the flowers on the side of her head and transformed into her Sky Form. Jack ran over, looking down at her. "So, you're a Shaymin?" She nodded her head and flew off, trying ot find Mew and the others. Jack yelled to Shaymin, "Wait! Where are you going!?" She just flew off, leaving Jack there.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Elecii Offline

Azelf and Latios
True Form
Old Chateau

Azelf zoomed over to Latios. "May I?" She said.

"Sure!" He replied, handing her a bit. Azelf gukped it down then zoomed off. She flew on and on but seemed to be getting nowhere.

Suddenly everything went dark. She heard a male voice scream her name. She tried to answer but couldn't, she just kept falling and falling and falling. Suddenly she hit the ground and was knocked out cold.

"AZELF!" Latios screamed, letting the dark energy go and flying over to her. "Azelf..." He said, wondering if she was dead or not. Suddenly he started tumbling. He fell over and hit the floor. Both Latios and Azelf lay unconscious on the floor beside each other.

Alexia, Taliah and Katerina
Noodle Shop > Old Chateau

Taliah and Katerina walked ahead of Lexi, trying making sure she couldn't hear their conversation about legendaries, but she could hear. "It's awesome having a friend who's actually a one of a kind, literally!" Taliah said.

"Yeah, I know, and you didn't even know it!" Kate said, both of them laughing.

"I don't see why Jake never told Lexi, she does have a right to know."

"I think he finds it better with her not knowing, just incase she goes a bit hyper."

"It was funny when Leila dyed herself red though, and luckily I waited for her to come out of the toilet, then realised she never went in."

"I'd tell Lexi but I can't because Jake said not to, he wanted to tell her in person."

'Tell me what?' Lexi thought, thinking about the possibilities.

"They have to be careful, they don't want Cyrus to come and kill them or something." Taliah said. Suddenly she looked towards the Old Chateau. Lots of the legendaries were there. "We better wait here, we don't want to get hurt."

"Yeah." Kate agreed. "So, did Leila ever give any clues?"

"No. Jake?"

"Well, the fact that he liked Lexi alot and her stories were a bit strange. But then again, Jake could have been a weirdo who just wanted to be friends with random people." The two of them giggled.

"I'm not sure legendaries are weirdos." Taliah said. "Leila definitley isn't a weirdo." She pointed to the Azelf. "And she loves to kill." Taliah joked.

"She does actually love to kill, Jake told me." Kate said, half seriously, half jokingly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lexi asked after hearing their whole conversation.

"Stuff about finding random people and killing them." Kate lied. Lexi nodded then turned away. "So, Taliah, do you think it's cool that Leila's actually Azelf?" Kate asked. Lexi gasped.

'Leila's Azelf?' She asked herself in her mind.

"So cool. Jake being-" Taliah cut off her sentence when Lexi turned around.

"Leila's Azelf?" She asked.

"Yeah." Taliah said. "Sorry I didn't tell you. I only found out earlier." She looked at Kate. "Hope she doesn't kill me." Taliah joked. They both laughed.

"And what was it you were sayjng about Jake?" She asked.

"We can't tell you." Kate said a bit too loudly.

<Tell her.> Latios obviously heard her.

"He's Latios." They said together.