Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [RP] Replication [RP]

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood], Alexia, Taliah and Katerina
Azelf/Latios - Disguise form
Eterna City - Noodle Shop

<Hello. Which Legends are here?> A voice asked. Azelf shook the bad thoughts out of her head.

The waitress really did come over this time. "What do you guys want?" She asked.

"We all want waters, so five of them please." Taliah said.

<I'm Azelf. I'm with Latios.> Azelf replied. <But there are others here. And I have a feeling there might just be replicas here too.>

<Who are you talking to?> Latios asked Azelf.

<Whoever asked what legends were here.> Azelf replied.

Azelf turned to Taliah. "Didn't you hear me?" She asked.

"No." Azelf replied.

"Why do you keep focusing out like when Aura's telepathically talking to someone?"

<She's onto us.> Azelf said.

"Leila?" Taliah said, poking the Azelf in disguise.

"Sorry." She said taking a sip of her water.

~*~Elecii~*~

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-30-2010, 11:53 AM
SoulSilver Offline

Marinella Acqua
Lugia - Disguise Form
At the Noodle Shop in Eterna City

Marinella was glad knowing at least some of the legends were able to come to Eterna safely. So she sent a signal back, Knowing the band of 'Strange people' Around were, of course, legends like herself.

<Oh thank Arceus you guys aren't replicas then. Lugia here.> Marin replied via telepathy, before Looking in their Direction.

<Have you been able to find any of the other legendaries as of yet? You know, like Ho-oh.> Marin shifted uncomfortably. it was a well known fact that Lugia was usually concerned about her 'Tower twin', Ho-oh. If she had been dropped off here, Hopefully Ho-oh would have?

Eevee - Nickname: Kemnebi
He's a very curious Male. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -
Old 07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Mewtwo [Robert Masters] and Amber
Disguise Form
Eterna City

Robert felt more presences gathering to the shop as the bowls of food were set before him and Amber. The newest one felt familiar. Probably because he had come across her a few times before the Cyrus mess. And now, there was another, even more familiar presence just outside of town. His relative Mew. He would address the other legends in the shop. <Well, this place just gets more popular by the minute. No, I have not seen Ho-oh yet. I am Mewtwo. And Jirachi I believe, your gaze is none too pleasant. It seems like you're pissed off at us for some unknown reason.> Robert mass spoke into the minds of the legends there at the shop as he and Amber ate the noodles that were set before them. They had a rather favorable taste to them. Thankfully Amber didn't see Azelf's short show of power with the waitress. However, Robert had taken notice of things that most wouldn't pay attention to.

He felt three other presences, but these three new presences outside of town were shadowy, twisted. Robert glanced out the window as if looking forlorn, but he was mentally focusing. One energy had a mixture of grass and air. Another had the exact same feel that Lugia did save for that difference, and the third had the same feel as Jirachi. <Outside of town, There's three others, and they feel like replicas. Jirachi and Lugia clones. The third one I've never sensed before, the energy is grass and wind. Seems our presence has lured out our enemy.> Robert beamed into the minds of the legends inside the noodle shop.

"Still thinking about this place Robert? Have you remembered anything yet?" Amber asked as she saw the young man gazing out the window.

Robert looked over Amber and gave a shake of his head. "No. I was just thinking about what we might need. With your contest coming up, I figured you might want to get your dress steam cleaned, and I should restock our supply of medicine and Pokefood." Robert replied before sipping his beverage.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Elecii Offline

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood], Alexia, Taliah and Katerina
Azelf/Latios - Disguise form
Eterna City - Noodle Shop

<There are replicas somewhere.> Azelf said. <Mewtwo's on the table the oppisite side to us, and there's another legend over there.> Azelf said bringing up an image of the legend girl in her mind then sending it to the Lugia girl. <But we don't know who she is.> Azelf said.

<There's a Shaymin Replica.> Latios said. He was using his power of seeing through others eyes to spot the Shaymin. <I think there's another legend here somewhere.> He said to all the legends.

<The replicas will be able to tell that were legends, much like we can, but they can tell definitley who we are.> Azelf said, shivering. An icy cold breeze flew around the room, meaning the presence of evil. <The replicas are outside.> Azelf looked at her water. "Excuse me one moment." She said before leaving the table and heading to the ladies bathroom. She transformed into Azelf, then poured a drop of water on the gem on one of her tails. It glowed before a red drop fell into the glass. Azelf smeared the red water over her, making her look like the replica of herself. <I have a plan.> She said to all the legends telepathically. <I will pretend to be a replica, scaring everyone off an out of Eterna City, then we can finally change into our proper forms in the forest. And then we could destroy the replicas.> She didn't wait for a reply before she flew out the bathroom annd into the noodle shop. "I am here on behalf of Cyrus." She spoke, adding a low tone to her voice. "He wants you all to know that anyone who stays here will he murdered by Cyrus personally." Everyone ran screaming. Latios hid from hius friends as they ran away.

"Good job." He said.

"Hey, I hate having to pretend to be a human." She said. "But just to be sure..." Azelf transformed back into her human disguise form, not realising Taliah was standing outside watching.

Taliah stepped into the noodle shop and walked over to Azelf. "You're not a human?"

Azelf looked at Latios. "No." Latios said. "Neither am I." He transformed into Latios, then back into a human.

"How?" Taliah asked, astonished.

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you were scared of legends... until today." Azelf said. "You won't tell Lexi and Kate, will you."

"Kate knows." Latios said, smiling. "I accidently told her when I was telling her everything I was annoyed with."

"So thats why you kept ingnoring us, you were speaking telepathically?" Taliah asked.

<Yeah.> Azelf said.

~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-30-2010, 04:23 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Moonstone
Shaymin replica; sky form
Eterna City---> Old Chateau

I knew it was going to be a hard time getting all them other legends out, but Mew, it would be easy. She was probably alone with a Rotom. A useless thing that I could probably defeat before it even noticed I was there. I turned to Oceanclone and Wishclone.

"I'm going to find Mew, scare her pants off, and get her out of here." I said, looking from side to side as I bit a tree, and my fur turned much, much darker. I knew there was pollution somewhere.

I flew over to the Old Chateau and stepped inside. My eyes turned glassy, and I imitated a ghost, I flew around, but I didn't move my feet at all. My eyes only would dare to blink. I flew to the room with Rotom and Mew and used Seed Flare on the two.

Mew [Ludica Lana]
Disguise form
Old Chateau

I turned my head just as a Seed flare stroock, sending Rotom back into the Tv. I stood up and jumped over the seed flare, turning back into Mew, and bit the replica's neck, sending it flying backwards. <Legends, if you can hear me, I'm really stuck. It's Mew here, and that stupid Shaymin replica. Rotom's out cold, and I can't do this alone.> I spoke to the legends back in Eterna. I didn't have a clue what ones there were, but I had a clue that one was the one Fuji or whatever cloned from me, my counterpart, Mewtwo. The others I had no pure idea.

I waited for the replica to attack, but It just got up and tried to get inside the Tv. I wasn't going to let it get my pal Rotom. I sighed and used Psychic on the replica.

Moonstone
Sky form, Shaymin Replica
Old Chateau

I didn't know what to think, because the Mew thing had just bit my neck, and trust me, it was starting to feel like I was hit in the head with an Anvil. I tried to use seed flare, but it wouldn't work because I could hardly breath. When I got my breath back I charged at the Tv, just to be hit in the side with another attack. Was this Mew going to take me down or what? I needed to call the Replica's.

<Replica's, this Mew is trying to kill me, I need backup!!!>

I waited for the Replica's to arrive, and I pulled in some Ghastly smoke, letting it out in a Seed flare, some going through the Tv until that stupid Mew got in front of it, The little pink wackjob actually did care for the little orange thing. I was quite surprised.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:38 PM
dualismlover Offline
Amateur Trainer

Jirachi [Helen Jolina] and Ayako Hiroshi
Disguise Form
Inside the Noodle Shop

"Two orders of Dim Sun please." Ayako spoke kindly to the waitress, complete with a bow and all the Japanese shows of courtesy as she handed the menu back, "And could our drink be two orders of Green tea with tapioca please?"

"Of course," the waitress responded while writing it down on her writing tablet.

"It's low-fat, low-carb, low-sugar, low-salt, and low-calorie right Ayako?" Helen muttered casually while she tried on a variety of jewelry from her shopping bag in front of her in front of her compact mirror.

"Of course..." Ayako lied while the waitress quickly arrived back with their tea, taking a sip while chewing the tapioca balls. Ayako deliberately got something full of fat and oil for Helen's sake. If she kept drinking nothing but Starbuck's at this rate, she would be dead in less then a week.

"Helen" though, wasn't really paying attention to what they were eating. She was focusing far more of her energy to merely pretending to try on a cute necklace with a star charm. In reality, Helen had aimed her compact in the direction of the "Humans" in the room.

<I know you're a legend.> one of the Pokemon spoke telepathically.

<I would prefer if you keep it a secret please,> Helen replied back while pretending to check her reflection once more, <My reason for my cold glare is because I don't know who exactly you guys are.>

<Hello. Which Legends are here?> spoke a timid Blue-haired girl as she walked in.

<I'm Azelf. I'm with Latios.> said the two younger "kids" at the table. The Lucario next to them started to stare at them suspiciously, its aura getting onto their constant telepathic speaking. Helen quickly flashed the reflection of her jewelry in its direction, striking the Fighting Pokemon in the eye to distract it.

<Oh thank Arceus you guys aren't replicas then. Lugia here.> the blue-haired girl sighed mentally with relief.

<Well, this place just gets more popular by the minute. No, I have not seen Ho-oh yet. I am Mewtwo. And Jirachi I believe, your gaze is none too pleasant. It seems like you're pissed off at us for some unknown reason.> the White-haired man, apparently named Robert added in.

Helen sighed comfortably now and put on a smile as she tried to fix a new set of earrings onto her ear. Now that she knew who they were, she could be far more open with them.

<Sorry for being so mean you guys.> Helen replied apologetically, <I was just concerned here for my BFF Ayako. She's a real sweetie! In fact, we were gonna->

The Jirachi in disguise suddenly felt a dark, sinking feeling as she tried to reply back, stopping dead in her tracks. She quickly twisted her mirror to face the outside. Three Replicas, one similar to a Lugia, one like some weird looking Shaymin.

"Oh! I do not look like that!" Helen suddenly shouted out loud as she caught her own replica outside the shop.

"What?" Ayako asked her friend. "Oh...Nothing!" Helen said while shaking her hand dismissively.

"Here, Ayako, I've gotta go see a shop really quickly!" the Blonde girl spoke while pulling out another large wad of cash and handing it to her dark-haired friend, "Here honey. Go get yourself a totally hot outfit in the store over there and meet me back at the Pokemon center. The food will take a while so we can shop leisurely!"

"Oh...okay?" Ayako said rather awkwardly while getting up and leaving the store.

The moment her friend turned the corner, Helen flew to her feet and slung her purse over her shoulder again. <Hey Mewtwo.> she telepathically spoke while creating a wad of cash in her wallet and tossing it in his direction (about $5000), <Since you're the smarticle here, find out how to get rid of these fashion freaks.>

She then walked out of the store with an evil grin on her face. <I've got a little plan up my sleeves.>

The moment the customers came running out of the store for their lives, Helen waltzed over across the street then broke out into an imitation of a frightened little girl.

"Oh my freaking God!" "Helen" screamed while pretending to be scared to death, "Officer! Officer!"

A squadron of police men who had just arrived on the scene of the commotion suddenly turned towards the blond girl running in high heels towards them.

"Yes m'am! What in blazes is gonig on here?!" the chief shouted over the crowd at Helen.

Helen suddenly gripped the man's arm and hugged him as if he was a lifeline.

"Tho-those! Those bad Pokemon!" Helen pretended to cry while pointing over in the direction of the Replicas. "They're evil Robots sent by Team Galactic to steal our Pokemon! They're hiding them in their metal stomachs! They stole my Pokemon, and several others in the store as well!"

"Oh, those bastards!" the Chief shouted while pulling out his gun and motioning towards his fellow officers, "After them!" The Police men started to file into their cars as more people ran screaming from the store.

"They pretend to act like real Pokemon!" Helen shouted to them as they scrambled into their cruisers, "But in reality, they're just machines! The only way we can get our Pokemon back is if we shoot them until they die!"

The Police men then sped off in their cruisers towards the Replicas, "Helen" standing there in with a cruel smirk on her face as they left.

"Hmph, serves those Replicas right," She said venomously while flipping her blonde hair with her hand, "Teaches them to mess with an only 4032-year old Pokemon!"

Last edited by dualismlover; 07-30-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Elecii Offline

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood], Oceanclone and Wishclone
Azelf/Latios - Disguise form > Pokemon form | Replicas - Lugia and Jirachi
Eterna City - Noodle Shop > Old Cheteau

There was a call for backup by Moonstone. <On our way.> Wishclone said flying into the Old Chateau. She spotted Mew and Moonstone. Wishclone gathered power into her head as she charged at Mew.

Wish quickly used Swift, but the stars were black and had an eeriee(sp?) glow to them. After Wish had shot the stars Ocean came in. She was angry, and Wish could tell that. Oceanclone dived towards Mew.

~*~

Azelf heard Mew's call for help, as did Latios. The two ran and as they jumped into the air changed into their real forms. Azelf zoomed into the Old Chateau, way ahead of Latios. She looked around and spotted three of the replicas, Shaymin, Jirachi and Lugia. "Mew!" Azelf yelled, flying to her side. Latios soon came in too, and he decided to take on the Lugia. Latios bit the Lugia on her wing and she went tumbling to the ground.

"Death is a painful thing." Latios said. "But you... you aren't real, so maybe it will be even more painful for you." Latios smiled and charged at the Lugia clone, not realising the Jirachi clone was coming up behind him. Before Azelf could scream to him, the Lugia clone grabbed her and held her in her bad wing. Azelf wriggled, but couldn't escape.

<Latios, the Jirachi clone.> Azelf said remembering she could speak telepathically. Latios snapped round and bit the Jirachi clone. When he let go, the Jirachi flew away, crying in pain.

OOC: Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I was watching my hamster get himself stuck in his ball under my brother's bed. xD
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-30-2010, 05:20 PM
SoulSilver Offline

((OOC: Helen is so fricking awesome XD))

Marinella Acqua
Lugia - Disguise form > True form
Outside Noodle shop > Old Cheteau

Oh freaking- Everything was literally a blur then, Everyone running, etc. She stood up after they had all ran and calmly walked out after them all. She was about to ask what next, but The Telepathical buzz from Mew caught her attention.

Too big for stealth, Gonna have to peg it.

<Guys still at the noodle shop, Mew's in trouble at Old Cheteau. Meet you there.> She ended the Telepathical buzz, and started running in the general west direction, avoiding people, cars, etc.. Eventually she was out of peoples sights, but it had only been 2 minutes. Short cuts really do help though.

She continued running, until she leapt in the air. At this she turned into her lugia forme, and had flew off at top speed. She was close to the window now; the one she could sense her... dreaded replica.

Here I go. Lugia thought, before Dive bombing at full force towards the window Oceanclone seemed to be near to.

She burst through the window, and if she crashed into The Lugia clone, it would greatly damage the clone's only good wing.

What odd colours.

((OOC: Letting you decide If I connect or not, but at least let me hit one of the bad guys with a epic dive bomb like that. XDDD))

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -
Old 07-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Elecii Offline

OOC: xD. Since I feel like being evil to Oceanclone, I say it hits, and it hits hard. xD I randomly decided it looks better if I don't use the normal blue clolur I usually use in RP posts. (I felt like saying that.)

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood] and Oceanclone
Azelf/Latios - True form | Replica - Lugia
Old Cheteau

Suddenly Lugia burst through the window. She dive down at Oceanclone, hitting her in her only good wing. Oceanclone screamed. Latios laughed at her, not meaning to.

"Everyone, turn Oceanclone good." Azelf said. She focused all of her power on turning Oceanclone into a normal Lugia Replica. "I hope it's ok that we make her good, but look exactly like you, just not able to do any attacks." Azelf said to Lugia.
OOC: So short... Just so you know, when the legends try turn OC good it fails because they do not have enough power.

You can create two extra legendary characters so if you are at the two legends limit. Since I want to have basically all the legends in this RP I am allowing more than I first was. This only applys to people who have made at least three RP posts in this thread.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:52 PM
SoulSilver Offline

OOC: Poor Oceanclone. Can't help but laugh at Latios laughing though. XDD!

IC: Lugia
Lugia Form/True Form
Old Cheteau

~~~

"Eh I don't mind. Here goes." Lugia replied somewhat dazedly.

Pretty much pinning Her clone down by the wing she basically broke, she started channeling her power into turning Oceanclone good. She made extra attention to make sure Oceanclone was pinned down while she did this, though. And then it started to happen. Bit by bit, Little 'bubbles' of energy would flicker down Lugia's body into Oceanclone's. She had no idea if this would work, but she secretly hoped it did.

OOC: *Insert Short post here.* I'll try and do Suicune now. After that I'll grab some others.

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
Old 07-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Elecii Offline

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood], Oceanclone and Wishclone
Azelf/Latios - True form > Pokemon form | Replicas - Lugia and Jirachi
Old Cheteau

Azelf had forgotten all about Wishclone and she'd come back. Wish uused all her power to heal Oceanclone. Ocean flew up away from Lugia and caught Wishclone as she fainted.

"Great." Azelf moaned then flew outside. There was a camera pointing right at her. Actually, there were millions of cameras. Latios followed her out.

"News reporters?" He asked.

"Yep." Azelf replied.
OOC: Suckish...

Old 07-30-2010, 07:18 PM
SoulSilver Offline

Lugia
Lugia Form
Old Cheteau

Lugia rolled up from where Oceanclone had obviously forced her off. After seeing the large group of reporters. Already in a bad mood from the Replicas escaping, and Not being able to find her tower twin, she growled.

Lugia started to charge up an ice beam. As it gained power the temperature in the room started to fall, hopefully scaring out that Shaymin clone, too.

She fired it off, hitting the Reporters and cameras, etc. When it hit, they all looked like they had been coated in a bit of ice. Enough to knock them out, but not enough to kill.

"Sorted. They'll thaw in a few hours, but the Equipment will break," And at this, She Flapped her wings and she was back out of the hole she had made.

OOC: (will edit that Last part if Shaymin doesn't flee.)
IMA FIRING MA LAZAAAAAAAAAR.

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
Old 07-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Mewtwo [Robert Masters] and Amber
Mewtwo Form
Old Cheteau

There seemed to be quite a bit of commotion in the Noodle Shop with everyone rushing out to see what was going on. Amber was looking away when the Jirachi tossed the money to Robert. Robert quickly took it and tucked it into his pocket. "We should go and see what's going on." Robert spoke as he stood up and headed into the crowds. He knew he could lose Amber in the crowd as she tried to push through the people.

Ducking out of sight, he changed into his Legendary form before teleporting himself to Mew's location. Upon arrival, Mewtwo saw the Mew had things under control. <Crying Houndoom, Mew?> Mewtwo asked telepathically as he launched a Psychic attack to try and prevent Shaymin from being able to move. <Now, why don't you use your powers to try and change Shaymin here while I keep her in place. I'd prefer not to waste any time if at all possible.>

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-30-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:20 PM
dualismlover Offline
Amateur Trainer

(LOl! Thanks for the comment Soulsilver! Yeah, Helen is a bit crazy. I based her off of one of my friends, who acts just like her...)

Jirachi [Helen Jolina]
Disguise Form
Arrival in Old Chateau

"Like OMG, this is like the worst day ever!" Helen whined as she awkwardly sloshed through a patch of mud on the ground, "My new heels are totally ruined! And I left my shopping bags at the noodle shop!"

Helen had just managed to scramble past half of Eterna Forest to make her way towards the Old Chateau, where the origin of Mew's distress call originated from. While she could have easily covered the ground via flight in her true form, she kept her human disguise up for her "partner" following her from close behind.

"So, where did you exactly see those evil robots?" the police chief asked the blond girl as she trudged through the mud.

"Over here Mr. Officer!" the Jirachi in disguise giggled preppily while coming out of a brush of trees, "I saw them over here!"

The sight that greeted the two people as they came to the dilapidated mansion was not a pretty one though.

"Oh. My. Freaking. God." Helen mouthed out loud as she saw everything.

First thing that hit her was the fact that there were five legendary Pokemon all at the gates of the mansion: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Azelf, and Latios, which was a bad enough sight in itself. Second thing though, was the fact that there was a throng of FROZEN reporters and camera guys, laying all over the ground. And third thing, several Replicas were around the area, including her dreaded Wishclone who had the worst fashion sense in like all of Sinnoh.

"What in Jeeprs is going on here?!" the Police Chief cried, demanding to know an answer.

"Just this..." came an unknown voice from the sky.

A burst of searing hot wind tore through the area in an instant, blowing everyone to the floor and knocking the police chief out in an instant. The reporters and camera crews frozen in ice, were thawed out, but they too, fell unconscious the moment they hit the floor.

"What the?!" Helen shouted, looking up in the sky, "Who's there?!"

"My, my, my," came the voice again as a figure descended from the sky, "If it isn't my fellow Replicas. Aren't you quite the failures Cyrus mentioned you to be."

A brown-and-greyed out version of a Ho-oh finally landed, perching itself gracefully on the tip of the mansion.

"If you really must ask, my name is Hoana. Top ranking and most trusted of all of Cyrus's replicas." the Ho-oh replica stated, "And I suppose you must Jirachi."

Helen gritted her teeth in response. Hoana ignored her and gazed over to Oceanclone.

"Aww, looks like someone's been converted," she scoffed at the Lugia Replica, "Figures. You were always a complete failure."

She turned back to all the Pokemon on the ground.

"Too many Pokemon to battle here alone." Hoana said through gritted teeth, "I suppose I'll have to stave off the plans for now. Nevertheless, I still have backup."

The replica gave a wave of her wings and threw a vile onto the ground, watching it break into a million pieces with droplets falling about everywhere.

"This should be plenty of a distraction for you Legends. Kill them all, including the Replicas. I can just report to Cyrus that it was...an accident."

And with that, the Ho-oh replica vanished into thin air.

Helen looked about the spot in which the vile fell into the ground.

"What the-"

Before she could say anything else, several shards of glass suddenly appeared and combined into a figure of a mutilated Ho-oh. With a screech, it roared at the Legends and flew at them.

"Vine whip!"
Helen suddenly shouted before it could attack, creating a chain out of her purse and smashing it into the monster's side. It broke into pieces and fell down again.

"Well, that takes care of it...Wait. What?" Helen suddenly shouted.

The glass pieces rearranged themselves into bodies again, forming not one, but three Ho-oh figures before the Legend's eyes. And with a screech again, they dive bombed towards the legends.

"Just how the Bloomingdale's do you get rid of these things?!" the Jirachi in disguise cried out.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Aki Shibayama and Haru Aozora
Eterna City, near the Palkia/Dialga statues

Aki Shibayama sat almost statue-still, with the exception of the almost rythmic tapping of her fingers against the earth. She had parked herself under the shade of a sturdy tree in the corner of the parklike atmosphere around the Dialga and Palkia statues, she sat with her knees pulled to her chest, chin resting on the tops of her knees, one arm curled loosely around her legs, the other left to tapping. Being able to send psychc waves through her feet was almost second nature, her hands required more concentration, and Hibi was always telling her to practice, well now she had almost no choice, it was that or do nothing. She, with Celebi in human disguise as Wanda Hoshi had just gotten into the city, and then Celebi had promptly taken Hibi and told her not to follow. A very long mental cursing session had followed until Aki had wandered over to the parklike area and sat down to start practicing. It seemed like no one had really payed her much attention so far, but she liked it better that--"Excuse me, Miss, is something wrong?" Aki cursed again mentally, she hadn't been paying too much attention to what was going on around her, in spite the near constant image in her head of her surroundings. The young man standing before her seemed to be an athlete of some kind, as best she could tell, and he sounded way to happy for her liking. As it was, she was already in a bit of a bad mood over Wanda taking her Gallade and ditching her, leaving her in the dark to do so.

"That is absolutely the worst pick-up line I've ever heard. Try again." She muttered, not even bothering to turn her head, she didn't feel like acting normal at the moment, either. In the image in her head, she saw him step back, and heard the crunch of grass as he shifted.

"Huh?" He sounded confused, maybe she'd been wrong about his intentions? Not that she really cared too much. "Oh, no, that's not what I was asking!!! I mean, you look seriously mad, I just wanted to know if you needed anything that I could help with." Aki almost smiled, the guy sounded embarassed, by the end he was speaking quickly and had gotten louder.

"Ah, well I look mad because I am mad. As soon as we got here, my friend took my Gallade and ditched me to go look into something so I'm stuck here." Aki shot back, the guy tilted his head through her psychc vision, like he didn't get it.

"Well, why didn't you follow them or go find them now?" He asked her, Aki sighed, it was a fairly simple answer to a fairly simple question, for anyone who could see, Aki couldn't.

"Easy, Wanda didn't want me following them anyway, and I'm blind. I probably could track Hibi's psychc signature, but again, Wanda took him for a reason." Aki told him, nearly spitting the word 'blind' and turning her head towards him to wave her hand in front of her face. His reaction was the kind Aki hated.

"Ohmygosh, I am so sorry!!! I just thought..." He tailed off, Aki's sightless misty green eyes rolled out of sheer habit.

"Whatever, I don't really care. I haven't been able to see for years now, and I get around pretty well, everyone says the same things, and I really hate everyone feeling sorry for me." There was something about him Aki liked to some degree, but she wasn't sure just what yet. She didn't feel like scaring him off at the moment, maybe bacause she was bored of maybe because--

"Aki! Aki, come on! We gotta go!" Aki's eyes rolled again, and she pushed herself up.

"Jeez, Wanda, where's the rush?" She asked, looking straight towards where Celebi in human form was coming from.

Celebi(Wanda Hoshi), Aki, and Haru
In Human Disguise
Eterna->Old Chateau

"Wanda! Wanda, at least let me get my--Hibi, shoes!" Aki shouted as she let Celebi jerk her towards the city exit, her Gallade darted past her and snatched up his trainer's flip-flops and followed.

"Hey, what's--" Haru sighed and took off after them.

"Look, there's trouble up ahead, Old Chateau around here is busy, and there's lots of the others there!" Wanda said sharply, Aki just concentrated on running. It was hard enough trying to keep up with Wanda without tripping on something. She was a fairly good runner, though, when she wasn't in a rush to get somewhere.

"C'mon, what's going on?!" The boy from the park shouted from behind her, and Aki swore again mentally.

"Tell you when we gt there, if you can keep up!" She called back.

"That works for me." Wanda muttered.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net