Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Elecii Offline

Default [RP] Replication [RP]

All the legends looked around them. ‘Where are we?’ echoed through all their minds. Suddenly a large tube came down from the ceiling towards him. They descended lower and lower until the Pokemon were trapped in them.

“Now I will have the indestructible companions I need.” A voice shouted manically into the room. Cyrus stepped into the room of tubes. “Once I have the clones of all of you I will be indestructible.”

“Never!” Arceus yelled out of the tube.

“You can’t do anything to stop me.” Cyrus said before laughing manically. Suddenly green lights scanned up and down the tubes. Cyrus laughed again. There were tubes coming down over the other side of the room. In the tubes were replicas of the actual legends. The replicas had differences about them.

Cyrus pressed a button on the monitor in front of him. There was a bright flash then all the real legends disappeared.

Plot

Legends
The legendaries have been scattered about the region of Sinnoh. Now that Cyrus has made replicas of them they must work together to destroy these replicas. Cyrus doesn’t know it but making the replicas caused the legendaries to gain a new power, changing into a human form. They can use their human forms as a disguise.

Replicas
Replicas need to help Cyrus in taking over Sinnoh. Unfortunately for them, the real legendaries have the power combined to change these replicas into good replicas, not evil ones. They have to try and avoid the real legends.

Humans
Some humans have teamed up with the legends to stop Cyrus. There are only a few who know the true identities of the legends.

Rules

~All PE2K rules apply (obviously)
~No one liners. Try to make your posts at least four sentences.
~ You may only have two legends, two replicas and three humans maximum. Only one of your humans may know the legends true identity from the start, but others can find out later on.
~No godmodding at all.
~PG-13 on romance and gore. (Even though there probably won’t be any.)
~I’m the judge of SUs. Deal with it. (Joking about the deal with it part.)
~To show you have read these rules put ‘Cheezballz’ somewhere in one of your sign ups, but make it as hidden as possible to make sure everyone reads the rules.
~If you take the legend/replica of a certain pokemon, don’t take the opposite one, leave it open for someone else. (Example if you take Articuno, you can’t take Articuno’s replica and the other way round.)

Legendary

Name: [What’s their name?]
Disguise Name: [What name do they use when in their human disguise?]
Species: [What legend are they?]
Human Appearance: [1 paragraph minimum. What do they look like in their human form?]
Personality: [2 paragraphs minimum. What do they act like?]
History: [2 paragraphs minimum. What’s their history? How did Cyrus end up with them in his possession?]
Other: [Anything else?]

Replica

Name: [What’s their name?]
Gender: [Male or Female. This doesn't have to be the same as their real form.]
Replica Species: [What legend are they a replica of?]
Appearance: [1 Paragraph minimum. What do they look like? What makes them different in appearance from the real legend?]
Personality: [2 paragraphs minimum. How do they act? What are like?]
History: [Optional.]
Other: [Anything Else?]

Human

Name: [First and last.]
Appearance: [1 paragraph minimum. What do they look like? Pictures are optional, but description is a must.]
Personality: [2 paragraphs minimum. What do they act like?]
History: [2 paragraphs minimum. What was their past?]
Pokemon: [2-5. Please state name, species, gender and anything else you want.]
Legends True Identity: [Do they know the legends true identities? Only one of your characters may know in the beginning, others can find out later on, though.]
Other: [Anything else?]

At the top of all your posts you need to put:

[*b]Character Names (If legend(s) put disguise name(s) in brackets.)
If legends - whether they are in disguise form or not
Location[*/b]
~*~Elecii~*~

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 07-29-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [RP] Replication

OOC: When in legends are in human form use their disguise name, when in Pokemon form use their real name.
Azelf [Leila Starcraft] and Taliah Diana Flamelight
Azelf – disguise form
Eterna City

Taliah threw her pokeball into the air. A Lucario came out. “Who’s this?” Leila asked pointing to the Lucario.

“This is Aura.” Taliah replied. Aura nodded. Aura started sniffing around in the air.

<You’re not human, are you?> Aura asked Leila.

<No, I’m not, but don’t tell Tal.>
Leila replied.

<If you’re not human what are you?>

<I’m Azelf.> Aura stared at Leila in astonishment.

“Everything ok, Aura?” Taliah asked her Lucario. Aura just nodded. The three kept walking until they came to the Dialga statue. “It would be amazing to meet Dialga.”

“It sure would.” Leila said, thinking about the fun times she’d had with Dialga. “Have you seen the news recently?”

“No. Why?” Taliah asked.

“Apparently Cyrus has made replicas of all the legendaries and is using the replicas for evil.” Leila said.

“Oh, how awful.” Taliah said, still staring at the statue.
Latios [Jake Wood], Katerina Silvercrystal and Alexia White
Latios – disguise form
Eterna Forest

“I miss the times when I used to play with Latios.” Lexi said, patting her Houndour.

<We need to get out of this forest. All the Pokemon can sense I’m not a human.> Jake said telepathically to Kate.

“Lexi, do you want to go look at the bikes?” Kate asked Alexia.

“Sure, I’ll race you there.” Lexi said starting to run.

Once Lexi and Kate were out of sight Jake’s body started to grow bigger. His legs melded into his body. His arms turned thin and his hands turned blue and had three claws instead of fingers. Blue wings sprouted out of his back and his neck grew longer and longer. Soon, Jake was Latios.

Latios ascended up until he was above the clouds. He flew for about three minutes before he reached Eterna City. Latios quickly dove down and landed inbetween some trees. He tansformed himself back into his human disguise then ran to the bike shop.
Oceanclone [Replica Lugia] and Wishclone [Replica Jirachi]
Cyrus’ secret base

“Hurry up, Wish, we’re going to be late for the meeting.” Oceanclone yelled.

“Sorry, but I don’t want to go to the stupid meeting.” Wishclone shouted. Suddenly Wishclone and Oceanclone were pulled into the meeting room by a supernatural force.

“I shouldn’t have to drag you in here.” Cyrus said, folding his arms. “Now, onto the plan. We will attack Eterna City in two nights, but first, I need four of you to go and make sure the legends aren’t already there.” Cyrus scanned the replicas. “Oceanclone, Wishclone. Anyone else?”
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [RP] Replication [RP]

Mewtwo [Robert Masters] and Amber
Disguise Form
Eterna City

Amber cheerfully ran towards the Pokemon Center before stopping and turning in place. "Com'mon Robert! You're moving like a Slowpoke!" the green haired girl jested. "I'll be able to register for the Eterna Contest here, and soon that ribbon is going to be all mine!"

Robert was moving a bit more slowly than he normally would, but it was because he could sense another legend, a psychic one in the same city. It wasn't Mew's, of that he was certain. Still, chances were whoever it was also had the ability to turn human. Snapping himself out of it, he turned to look to Amber before jogging to catch up with her. "Sorry. I was a bit lost in thought." he spoke.

"Maybe you remembered something?" Amber asked, tilting her head to the side as her hands were clasped behind her back. Amnesia was the excuse he gave her when they first met, a cover to shield her from the truth of what he really was.

"I think I have been here before. I just can't place when or why." Robert spoke to her. Amber simply placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Well then, since we have two days before the contest, perhaps spending time here will help you to remember something. Still, I think you really should get a Pokemon of your own. Having close friends like them is a wonderful feeling and it's fun for them and for us." she said.

Robert simply shook his head. "Thanks, but you know I don't like the idea of Pokeballs. Keeping a Pokemon trapped inside that, turning them from living matter into digital data and back again. It's just not natural. If any Pokemon were to accompany me, I would never use Pokeballs. They would travel with me of their own free will, unrestrained." Robert replied calmly.

"Well, there is utility to them. I mean, water Pokemon need water and they can't go places where there is none. It protects them from the elements, and it's not like there'd be enough room on the road for something like a Salamence or other huge Pokemon. I understand what you mean though." Amber spoke as she walked into the Pokemon Center, gave her Pokemon to Nurse Joy for healing and registered for the Eterna City Contest.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-29-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Elecii Offline

Latios [Jake Wood] and Azelf [Leila Starcraft]
Latios/Azelf - Disguise form
Eterna City

Jake looked at the bike shop. All sorts of bikes filled the windows. He was about to go inside when he sensed something. 'There must be another legendary here.' He thought. Jake stepped away from the bike shop and looked around. He walked slowly towards the Pokemon Center, trying to avoid eye contact from anyone. Jake turned his head towards the statue of Dialga. There were two girls standing there, and one looked suprisingly familiar. He stared at the familiar girl, he'd never seen her before, but he felt as if he knew her. Suddenly she looked towards him, startling him. "Latios." Jake mouthed without realising what he was doing. The girl came running over to him.

"Latios?" She said. Her quiet voice was familiar to him. He looked over her again. She has short light brown hair and was wearing grey.

'Who likes grey?'
He thought. 'The trio!' Jake looked at the girl. "So, which one are you?"

"Azelf." She replied. "But call me Leila Starcraft, it's my disguise name."

"Do you remember anything that happened after Cyrus teleported us here?" Jake asked.

"No." The Azelf girl turned her head quickly. "There's another legendary here."

"Well if there is we need to find them. Send a telepathic message out." Jake told Leila.

<Whoever you are, legend, reveal yourself.> Leila said telepathically.

~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-29-2010, 06:24 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Moonstone
Shaymin replica
Cyrus' secret bace

Moonstone scanned the room, looking closely for anyone else. Then she darted through a small tunnel and into Cyrus' bace. I was just in time for him to start his speech, lucky for me.

“Now, onto the plan. We will attack Eterna City in two nights, but first, I need four of you to go and make sure the legends aren’t already there.” Cyrus said, going on to who would come. “Oceanclone, Wishclone. Anyone else?"

I couldn't resist. I needed that flower and fast. Otherwise I wouldn't do it. <I will, Cyrus. But do I really need to be in my Land form?> I said telepathically, much like the normal shaymin could.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Disguise Form
Eterna City

As Amber was talking to herself about which Pokemon she should use for the Appeal and Battle rounds, Robert heard one of the other Legends telepathically communicate with him. <I am Mewtwo. Who is it that speaks to me?> Robert replied telepathically to the one who had contacted him. Robert was able to sense the presence of two legends. The one he sensed before and a second one. Both had psychic energies, but one was a mix of dragon and psychic. It had to be either Latios or Latias. <I'm aware that you are not Mew, but there are many other pure psychics amongst our kind.>

Amber trotted up to Robert and waved a hand in front of his face. "Yoohoo. Are you zoned out or something? I asked if you wanted to eat here or go to the noodle shop." Amber spoke as she looked into Robert's purple eyes.

"Sorry Amber. Why don't we try the noodle shop then? The food at these places is good, but maybe something different for a change." Robert replied to Amber. The girl wrapped her arms around his and began leading him out of the Pokemon Center. "Alright! This place is supposed to be the best in Sinnoh for noodles!" she spoke as she practically dragged Robert behind her. A human toting around the most powerful of legends like he was her boyfriend. That was certainly one for the record books.

<Meet me and my human friend at the noodle shop.> he telepathically sent out to Azelf.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Elecii Offline

Oceanclone and Wishclone
Replica Lugia and Replica Jirachi
Secret Base

Moonstone offered to help them with the job. "Any form you wish." Cyrus replied. "Now, you three go, but stay hidden or you could be in danger."

~~~

Ocean landed in the forest, Wish beside her. "I can't believe were stuck here." Wish moaned.

"Get over it." Ocean said. "So, Moonstone, sense any legends?" Ocean asked, waiting for the Shaymin replica's response.

~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Elecii Offline

OOC: Double post because it's easier. Sorry I keep changing Latios' colour, I'm trying to find one different than my post colour.
Latios [Jake Wood], Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Taliah, Alexia and Katerina
Latios/Azelf - Disguise Form
Eterna City

"To the noodle shop." Leila said. "But, we should get our friends first." Jake gave a sigh of relief. Quickly, Jake ran to the bike shop. He spotted Katerina and Alexia.

"Oh there you are Jake!" Lexi said giving him a hug. Kate walked over slowly.

"I made some new friends. I'm going to meet them in the noodle shop. Coming?"
Jake asked.

"Sure." Kate said. "Any legends?" She whispered.

<Two, Azelf and Mewtwo.>
Jake replied.

When Jake, Lexi and Kate got to the noodle shop, Leila and her friend were already there. <Oh, I forgot call me Jake.> Latios sent out telepathically.

"Hey, Jake." Leila said when the three came over. She turned towards his friends. "I'm Leila." She said.

"Taliah." Leila's friend standing behind her said.

"Lexi and this is Kate." Lexi said pointing to Kate. "Nice to meet you." She added.

~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Disguise Form
Eterna City

Amber pulled Robert into the shop and waited for the waitress to seat them. While Amber wasn't looking, Robert's eyes glowed blue as he hijacked one of the waitress's minds, implanting into it the place she would give them to sit before slipping out of the woman's mind as quickly as he delved in. His eyes returned to normal, no one the wiser. The waitress came over and brought Amber and Robert to one table, and the same waitress would approach the other group of legends and humans to offer them a table right on the other side of the isle from Robert and Amber.

Amber read through the menu while Robert shot a glance to the two human-disguised legends. <My current story is that I'm suffering from amnesia, so don't take offense if I don't make the first greeting or the fact that I will act as though I do not recognize you. My friend here is unaware of my true self, and for the moment, I wish to keep it that way. Something about her is all too familiar with me and I wish to know why before I make any revelations of my own. It's probably just best that you come over with the idea of making new friends. If your companions are competing in the contest here, it would make a good opener.> Mewtwo spoke to Azelf telepathically before he then turned his attention to the menu.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-29-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:26 PM
dualismlover Offline
Amateur Trainer

(Thanks for the notice Elecii, my computer's was acting up at the time but I still managed to get on. )

Jirachi [Helen Jolina], and Ayako Hiroshi
Disguise Form
Eterna City- Out in Town

"*Pant* *Pant*, Helen!" cried the Asian girl in the blue kimono as she tried to lug four shopping bags by her arms, "How much *pant* can one girl buy!"

The blonde girl wearing a bright pink layered skirt, with a tight-fitting white blouse suddenly turned around carrying her own set of about six bags from the Eterna City Department store.

"Ayako," Helen said while flipping her head slightly to let her hair flow, "Eterna City, like has, like the most awesome shoe stores in all of Sinnoh!"

She quickly pointed to a brand new pair of high heels on her feet while looking over at Ayako's new designer boots (much to her chagrin).

"And after this, we are gonna go shop for...cute outfits!" the blondie cried in an extremely preppy voice. She pointed over to Ayako's kimono with her painted nails. "Because, Ayako dear. It is like forbidden to wear blue in the gym, you know. Brown and blue totally do not mix. Plus, what you're wearing is old! Like, so last century old! You need a totally new wardrobe."

Helen then whipped out a huge wad of cash out of her purse, courtesy of her powers and showed it off to the Kimono girl who was about to collapse from fatigue. The Johto native felt her jaw drop as she saw the amount she was holding.

"$5000 dollars!" Ayako meeped out in a cat-like voice, "Helen! I only need a new change of clothes for my gym battle because my current outfit is three days old!"

Helen shook a finger at her friend. "But you're my BFF! You need to have some sense of fashion too! And good clothes are not cheap! Besides, the clothes are just the tip of the iceberg. You still need... Accessories! Besides, I don't wanna be seen with a girl who looks like they just came onto Oprah."

The blond girl leaned in and whispered over to her friend.

"Besides, when you've got good clothes, your figure gets flattered." Helen explained, "And when you've got good figure..."

The Jirachi in disguise suddenly stood up straight, and with a flip of her hand, flashed her hair around like a supermodel in the middle of the sidewalk. Ayako nearly fell over as she saw boys suddenly stop in their tracks to stare at the beautiful girl. Helen then turned around and waved her hand in their direction. "See?" She said in affirmation.

Ayako merely sighed as she continued following her best friend around town to go shop for more clothes. They had ignored the book store, Helen claiming it was "too full of smarticle people". However, she couldn't really complain though. Helen was the one who supported the two with her apparent fortune. Plus, Ayako had to admit that the clothes did look nice...Even though they cost more than her entire kimono.

"Hey look!" Helen cried out as she girlishly squealed at a window, "A jewelry shop!"

"A noodle shop!" Ayako shouted in sync.

Helen looked over at her friend as if she had just sprouted a second head. "You're hungry?!" she asked. Ayako nodded.

"Oh my God..." Helen sighed as she walked over to the shop next to the jewelry store, "Ayako, you keep on eating! You're gonna be like so, totally fat!"

"Helen, non-fat lattes don't count as meals," Ayako countered.

"Fine," Helen replied back as the two looked at the menu posted on the outside of the noodle shop, "We'll just have a quick bite to eat. For your sake Ayako. Just make sure you order something for me that is non-fat, no sugar, no carb, no salt and has no cholesterol."

"I'll get you water then," Ayako mumbled as she continued to scan the menu.

Helen then retrieved a small compact mirror out of her pink purse, pulling a tube of lipstick out at the same time as well. She flipped it open with a flick of her wrist and began to apply lipstick to her lips, checking her reflection every now and then.

"Perfect." She congratulated herself as she stared at herself in the mirror.

Something quickly caught her in mid-thought though. Helen's expression quickly changed from that of delight, to one of an accusatory glare. She aimed the reflection of her compact back behind her on the sidewalk. A white-haired man with excellent taste in fashion was being dragged by a green-haired girl of absolutely no fashion sense down the sidewalk. But it wasn't their taste in clothing that got her attention, it was that white-haired man she was watching out for.

He wasn't human. And Helen could easily tell that apart, she herself being Jirachi in reality. Helen aimed her compact towards the inside of the store, watching several kids hanging out in the shop itself. Two of them, a girl with light brown hair, and a blond haired-boy, weren't human either. Helen growled slightly as she saw the three "humans" nearby, all around the same noodle shop.

"Oh, Aya! You found what you wanted to eat yet?" Helen asked in a falsely cheery voice.

"Yes," Ayako replied while she stood up once more.

"Good," the Jirachi in disguise replied as she guided her friend inside, "But we're getting a window seat."

She flashed both the white-haired man on the street, plus the two kids inside, icy looks as she plopped her shopping bags on the table and sat down. Helen then plucked out her compact again and began to examine herself, ignoring the fact that several guys were staring at her in the shop. She cast occasional glances at the three "humans" out of the reflection in her mirror.

Last edited by dualismlover; 07-29-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Elecii Offline

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood], Alexia, Taliah and Katerina
Azelf/Latios - Disguise form
Eterna City - Noodle Shop

<My current story is that I'm suffering from amnesia, so don't take offense if I don't make the first greeting or the fact that I will act as though I do not recognize you. My friend here is unaware of my true self, and for the moment, I wish to keep it that way. Something about her is all too familiar with me and I wish to know why before I make any revelations of my own.> Mewtwo said to Azelf.

<My friend does not know my true self either. I feel as though she's scared of legendary Pokemon. She has not spoke of one once, except for today about Dialga.> Azelf said. <I have a feeling only one of Latios' friends know who he truly is.> She focused her mind on Latios'. It was hard for her to truly feel what he was feeling, but it seemed as if he was worried. <I think he's worried about something.> Azelf said before the waiter came over and offered them a seat. She pointed to a table on the oppisite side of the isle to where Mewtwo was sitting. All of them sat down, Latios next to Kate and Lexi and Azelf next to Taliah. Azelf looked to the table next to theirs.

<Focus, Azelf.>
Latios said. Azelf looked back to the table and picked up a menu. Azelf kept flicking her gaze to the Mewtwo's table.

"Everything alright, Leila?" Taliah asked. Azelf nodded.

"So," Lexi said, "Have you guys ever met a legendary?" Lexi quickly glanced at Azelf, she seemed startled by the question. "I used to play with Latios. He was awesome. Then he dissapeared. I wish he could come back." A faint smile came across Latios' face.

"I've never met one." Kate said, winking to Latios.

"I have!"
Azelf said then covered her mouth. Suddenly two girls walked in, the one with blonde hair seemed strangley familiar. The girl cast them cold looks.

"Which one have you met, Leila?" Taliah asked.

"Latios!" Azelf said. Things seemed to be coming out of her mouth even though she didn't wnat them to.

"What's your full name, Leila? I'd know if you'd met Latios, then." Lexi asked.

Azelf bit her lip. <It's a trick question. Just say your name.> Latios said.

"Leila Starcraft." Azelf said.

"Never heard of you in my life!" Lexi said.

"I bet you have."
Azelf whispered. She looked at the girl who walked in a few minutes ago. <I know you're a legend.> She said telepathically.
~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Disguise Form
Eterna City

Amber set down the menu as the waiter came by. "I'll have the special and a large Oran shake." the girl replied as she handed the menu to the waitress.

"I'll have the udon and a glass of moo milk." Robert spoke as he handed the waitress his menu as well. "I find it rather odd any legend would willingly show themselves to any human, given all this news about what happened with them and Cyrus." Robert muttered as he looked over at the group with one eye.

"Well, perhaps it's because there are people they feel can be trusted. Not every human is like that egotistical bastard." Amber responded with a quirked eyebrow. Robert gave a bit of a chuckle in response.

"I didn't say they were. It's just the fact that so very few people ever encounter any legendary Pokemon. After all, they hold power over things no person with a corrupt heart should ever have control over. They say legends only appear before those with pure hearts or those in dire trouble." Robert spoke in response as the waitress returned with the drinks, setting them on the table.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Elecii Offline

Azelf [Leila Starcraft], Latios [Jake Wood], Alexia, Taliah and Katerina
Azelf/Latios - Disguise form
Eterna City - Noodle Shop

The waitress came over to Azelf's table. "Five waters please." Azelf said, reading everyone's mind. The waitress wne away then came back with five glasses of water. When she handed Latios' water to him she spilled a bit on the floor. Suddenly the waiter slipped. Azelf's eyes glowed purple as a purple glow surrounded the waitress. Sudenly the glow faded and the waitress was standing upright. Everyone on their tables mouths dropped.

<Watch your cover.> Latios said. Azelf looked down, upset. Latios looked at her, sadness in his eyes. "Everything ok?" He asked, pretending he hadn't done anything.

<Shut your gob!> She yelled telepathically then looked up. Purple tears were dripping down her cheeks. Latios looked at her angrily.

"I need to speak to Az- I mean Leila privatley." Latios said before dragging her out of the shop. "Never tell me to shut my gob." He said angrily once they were outside.

"You're not the boss of me." She yelled at him. None of the passers-by seemed to notice.

"So what if I'm not the boss of you?!" Latios yelled back. His eyes glowed gold as he lifted Azelf off the ground. Azelf fought back by using her powers to tickle him. He dropped her to the ground. Azelf stormed off back into the shop. Azelf sat back down at the table wiping tears from her face.

"What did he say?" Taliah asked.

"It doesn't matter." Azelf sobbed, looking at Latios as he walked back in. <I will kill you one day.> Azelf threatened. Latios just laughed at her.

"Something funny?" Lexi asked.

"It's nothing." Latios replied. <Forget this ever happened and get back to destroying th replicas.> Latios said, an apologetic tone to his voice.

"No." Azelf said out loud. Everyone looked at her.

<Stop saying things out loud.> He growled.

~*~Elecii~*~

Old 07-29-2010, 08:38 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Moonstone
Shaymin (Sky form) replica
Eterna City

"So, Moonstone, sense any legends?" Was all that Oceanclone could say, other than yelling at Wishclone.

"Yes, Oceanclone. Most seem to be at some noodle shop, and one is in the Old Chateau." I said, and with a swift turn, I turned to the Forest. There was a castle-like building by the trees, and there was a girl in a dress.

Mew[Ludica Lana]
Disguise Form
Old Chateau

I looked around, seeing nothing for a moment, and walked withing the gate of the Old Chateau. I ran upstairs to the room with the Rotom TV. I looked into the TV and kicked it, the little Rotom then came out. I looked at it, and smiled. I hadn't seen Rotom in weeks. Last time I seen the little creature, It was a small Microwave. But now it was a TV? How cool was that?

<Hi, Rotom! It's me, Mew!> I said to the little orange creature.

<Bzz... Oh, hi Mew!> The creature looked around the room as if it were looking for something. Apparently looking for me. <Wait, where are you?> The creature cried. Apparently it hadn't watched the News.

<Im up here, plasma Pokemon.>

Lots of screaming from Rotom here.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:03 PM
SoulSilver Offline

((OOC: Nice to be RPing with you guys. Sorry If I seem to be slow today, my Inspiration is like... BLARRGRGHEHRHRGH Right now. XD))

Lu- I Mean, Marinella Acqua.
Lugia - Disguise Form
Eterna City - Outside Noodle shop.

Marin was walking down the street. It was a... Odd experience to be near humans... to say the least. She heard not one, but two sorts of buzzing through the air; The Noisy chatter of the humans, and the soft, almost unhearable swoosh of Telepathical connections coming to and forth. Marin heard it most of all in the Noodle shop she was outside of now. It wasn't just that; She felt the presence of legendaries. Could any of them be her Tower Twin, Ho-oh? Only One way to find out... She sent out a Telepathical connection to the Presences of the Legendaries that she could feel in the nearby Vicinity.

<Hello. Which Legends are here?> Marin sent out, Gently opening the Door to the noodle shop. She was immediately greeted by the scent of, well, noodles. Seeing as any Waitresses had been busy, she Immediately walked oevr to one of the corners, away from the Humans. Hopefully close to The Legends she was desprately looking for.

Eevee - Nickname: Kemnebi
He's a very curious Male. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -