Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet
Default Re: League of Legends

It's a good thing I got Sona :3 I luv her <3 XD 4v5 we still won, first time that happened to me.

That one death is when I got cocky with Sivir since I killed her 1st blood... yea I was mid lol ._.

Last edited by Jet; 10-23-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:41 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
Attempted to add you EmBreon. I think I got rejected. ;-;

Also, one thing I really hate about this game is the team can be REALLY good, or REALLY bad. There is no middle ground. For example, the team I got just now speedlocked Shaco and Ryze, and told me to go a tank. After continously telling them I'm a bad tank, they say it doesn't matter, and so I just went Shen because Shen's awesome. I finished 1-5-9 (K/D/A), only dying when I saved the Shaco, over and over and over. The Ryze finished 3-13-4. Shaco finished 10/8/0. I got called a noob feeder who cost them the game. Blargh. MEANWHILE, I got a fantastic team that discussed strategies and who to go in the pregame just a few games ago, and we ripped them apart. The downside was we won in 25 minutes cause they surrendered due to us essentially overpowering them. So yeah, good team games are short as heck and bad team games go on way to long and just annoying. Like this paragraph. :\
I could have sworn I saw you on my list before. D: Nuuu I'll double check.

And yeah, the LoL community is really dumb. xD You will get blamed for everything no matter how you do. If you do bad, you get called a noob. If you do average, you'll still get called a noob for not contributing enough. If you do really well, you'll get called a noob kill steal. You just can't win for a lot of these people. That's why I really like arranged teams because I don't have to worry about moronic teammates that blame everyone else for their failures.

I once went 24/3 with Warwick and the rest of my team fed all game. Needless to say, we lost, but I was blamed for it because I "stole all their kills" and didn't single-handedly push every single lane. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I am already hooked to the game XD
It's so addictive! I actually love it.
I know right? It's like a drug. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
@Em: Really? I thought Urgot's swap is slightly better by stunning them first... but the range... yea lol...

- daww not everyone is suited for all roles lol...
- What be your lvl 14 username? :3 *still just lvl 16*
Yeah, but the stun is useless because the range is so short. I miss the whole 'chasing enemy up a lane with your team, then Venge-ulting said enemy back into the mob' XD. Then you could just stun the guy with her spell while he was getting beat up for overkill. >:D

Oh well. xD

And my 14 smurf account name is Songbírd. Don't forget the accent on the i. :O I'll try adding you with it if I get on it before you do.

And lols, winning a 4v5 is insane. That's awesome and embarrassing for them. xD Did you already have momentum when Vlad left or did he quit early?

Last edited by EmBreon; 10-23-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Yeah, you meet some really dumb people in LoL... I was playing a Ranked Game, I end up captain, 5th guy on my team tells me not to ban Garen but I do (since he's 5th he's last to pick his champ, and I don't want Garen on the other team), so he picks Kayle and insists on going mid come hell or high water.

Well even though Kayle's a sucky mid, I let him go because he's obviously a moron. As expected, he feeds hard, something like 0/5 by 20 minutes, then when teamfights start he usually dies first (despite having an ultimate that makes him invincible), then we lose, then he goes in allchat: "LOL see you guys lose without me cause I do all the damage".

/rant

To anyone who wants to add me, my summoner name is 0Tsarbomb0, and I have a level 5 smurf called Garlicbread13.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Hi.

I do this, too.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 10-24-2010, 03:22 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Just played a few rounds with Scott, EmBreon, Alana Marie and somebody else. We generally kicked ass and won all of them. I played Sticks once and Yi twice. Got their tower down within three minutes in one of the games. Was lots of fun, even though I felt I was holding them back. We should do this again sometime regardless.

Also after a string of games with and against her, I'm now not so bad on the whole "Lux is OP" thing. She's generally alright, honestly, good champion, not all that powerful as I made her out to be. Although her ult ticks me off to no end. Whatever though.

EDIT: 5200 posts. Sweet.

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 10-24-2010 at 03:24 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Yeah, but the stun is useless because the range is so short. I miss the whole 'chasing enemy up a lane with your team, then Venge-ulting said enemy back into the mob' XD. Then you could just stun the guy with her spell while he was getting beat up for overkill. >:D

I suppose XD... I love Aghanims on her XD

Oh well. xD

And my 14 smurf account name is Songbírd. Don't forget the accent on the i. :O I'll try adding you with it if I get on it before you do.

And lols, winning a 4v5 is insane. That's awesome and embarrassing for them. xD Did you already have momentum when Vlad left or did he quit early?

He didn't move at all since the start of the match. We never had momentum until our TF got Madred's and lifesteal XD
yea that's my role in LoL I guess, support OTL
Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Just played a few rounds with Scott, EmBreon, Alana Marie and somebody else. We generally kicked ass and won all of them. I played Sticks once and Yi twice. Got their tower down within three minutes in one of the games. Was lots of fun, even though I felt I was holding them back. We should do this again sometime regardless.

Also after a string of games with and against her, I'm now not so bad on the whole "Lux is OP" thing. She's generally alright, honestly, good champion, not all that powerful as I made her out to be. Although her ult ticks me off to no end. Whatever though.

EDIT: 5200 posts. Sweet.
Lux is actually UP, I think. Ult asides, none of her skills do any noticeable damage. Yes, the snare is annoying, but Morgana's is just the same and deals more damage. Luminescent Singularity deals pitiful damage, can't even kill a caster minion when maxed, and the slow isn't that much. Both moves travel too slow to be useful. And her ult, well, mostly I just see people trying to finish someone that already has 3 other people killing them. Basically, she's Morgana 2.0 with more skillshots, only worse.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 10-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Yeah, I generally agree with all of that. If they tone down her ult and give the rest of her moves a boost (I mean, not being able to kill a caster minion is pitiful), she'll be awesome and a vital part of most teams, without being overpowered, and I like her new design and she seems like a champion I'll have fun with so it'll give me a reason to buy her. Or maybe even keep her ult as is and give it a longer cooldown because seeing it once per minute gets annoying.

Although I think Morgana's great, honestly, one of the better casters in the game. Unless you didn't imply she was bad and just that Lux was a worse version of her, in which case, sorry about this D:

Stardy = awesome
Old 10-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Yeah, I generally agree with all of that. If they tone down her ult and give the rest of her moves a boost (I mean, not being able to kill a caster minion is pitiful), she'll be awesome and a vital part of most teams, without being overpowered, and I like her new design and she seems like a champion I'll have fun with so it'll give me a reason to buy her. Or maybe even keep her ult as is and give it a longer cooldown because seeing it once per minute gets annoying.

Although I think Morgana's great, honestly, one of the better casters in the game. Unless you didn't imply she was bad and just that Lux was a worse version of her, in which case, sorry about this D:
Actually, with max cooldown reduction the CD is something like 24 seconds... so more like twice a minute :P

Morgana's probably the best support in the game period, mostly because her shield gives immunity to all spell damage and any kind of CC.

Art Gallery
Old 10-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Jet Offline

Hey Kayle's not a sucky mid, yes there are better options, but if everyone else in your team can't mid (or don't want to), she can do it quite well. I've tried and done it well.

It's a good thing I got Sona instead of Lux lol... really? Max Singularity does not kill a caster minion? wtf :| What I want is for Sona to get a Crescendo buff, I mean damage and CC is pitiful; the only thing worth it is the cd... and 90 secs is still too long.

Morgana is OP imo; the recent "nerfs" doesn't change much... even without the shield; her innate spellvamp is annoying
Old 10-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Hey Kayle's not a sucky mid, yes there are better options, but if everyone else in your team can't mid (or don't want to), she can do it quite well. I've tried and done it well.

It's a good thing I got Sona instead of Lux lol... really? Max Singularity does not kill a caster minion? wtf :| What I want is for Sona to get a Crescendo buff, I mean damage and CC is pitiful; the only thing worth it is the cd... and 90 secs is still too long.

Morgana is OP imo; the recent "nerfs" doesn't change much... even without the shield; her innate spellvamp is annoying
We had Miss Fortune (me) and Annie, both of whom are 10x better mids than Kayle... no offense, Kayle's not bad or anything, you just typically don't want to send her mid.

Also, Sona's fine as she is, needs a nerf if anything. The game has enough AoE stuns as it is, as a pure support caster she's not supposed to do massive amounts of damage.

Art Gallery
Old 10-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Actually, with max cooldown reduction the CD is something like 24 seconds... so more like twice a minute :P

Morgana's probably the best support in the game period, mostly because her shield gives immunity to all spell damage and any kind of CC.
SHE DOES MORE THAN JUST SUPPORT SHE CAN CARRY TOO.

Atleast I can with her if I mid.

*logged in just to say that.*

Old 10-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
SHE DOES MORE THAN JUST SUPPORT SHE CAN CARRY TOO.

Atleast I can with her if I mid.

*logged in just to say that.*

*patpat*

Art Gallery
Old 10-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Jack Frost Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jack Frost

I am addicted XD
I'm using Annie a lot for the free to play characters and slowly building up IP points, saving up for a champ. I want to get one of the ones which are around 1,500. I love using Annie as she is a mage so do ye have any suggestions?
Old 10-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Veigar and Annie play pretty similar, not sure how much he costs though. I don't know if anyone else plays like Annie and costs 1350 IP though.

Art Gallery