Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 08-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Cherries's Avatar
Cherries Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 274
Send a message via MSN to Cherries
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
wow rage was beaten oh and cherries, reage's pokes EV's aren't hacked, he was taught by a great trainer (and i am learning from him) lol and the tourny battles can take place whenever! (it was supposed to start today but rage and cherries's anticipation got the better of them >.> ... oh well lol) so me and highmax are up next, PM me as soon as u are ready man! i will update the battle triangle
Its very suspicous how an arbox outspeeds, out damages, and takes damage like a shuckle when he all his base stats are bellow average.

It outspeeded my flygon. and my machamp barely hurt it.

Suspicous....

ANYWAY thats in the past leave me a V.M when its time for round two.
__________________
Name: Matt
FC:4641-3277-2665

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 08-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Rage8010's Avatar
Rage8010 Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in your head,weird
Posts: 48
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

hahaha u are funny maybe i ready big word ev trained it and stop being a sore winner
damn u are anxious!
get used to it im only going to get stronger lol but next time dont cry and complain if u win/lose like i said
DAMN YOU ARE ANXIOUS lol!!
__________________
THE END IS NEAR!! BECAUSE TEAM ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE IS BACK.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107236
MADE AWESOMELY BY: Wizard

Last edited by Rage8010; 08-11-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 08-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Wizard's Avatar
Wizard Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: kent herne bay
Posts: 516
Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherries View Post
Its very suspicous how an arbox outspeeds, out damages, and takes damage like a shuckle when he all his base stats are bellow average.

It outspeeded my flygon. and my machamp barely hurt it.

Suspicous....

ANYWAY thats in the past leave me a V.M when its time for round two.
will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage8010 View Post
hahaha u are funny maybe i ready big word ev trained it and stop being a sore winner
damn u are anxious!
get used to it im only going to get stronger lol but next time dont cry and complain if u win/lose like i said
DAMN YOU ARE ANXIOUS lol!!
i don't take sides especialy since you are both just as bad as each other so i do not wasnt to see any more of this on here ok?

oh and i need to know who wins in the battle between sakuya and atropos
__________________


Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

Last edited by Wizard; 08-13-2010 at 02:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 08-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Cherries's Avatar
Cherries Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 274
Send a message via MSN to Cherries
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
will do



i don't take sides especialy since you are both just as bad as each other so i do not wasnt to see any more of this on here ok?

oh and i need to know who wins in the battle between sakuya and atropos
Leave them a vistor message lets get this tourney done fast :D
__________________
Name: Matt
FC:4641-3277-2665

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 08-15-2010, 04:04 AM
highmax28's Avatar
highmax28 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Default Re: Everyone wanted! WE ARE BACK ONCE MORE! ~TUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
TOURNAMENT CHARTER AND STAR COUNTER!

The tournament begins next week

WHO'S BATTLING WHO:
(i write down the names and get a family or friend to randomly select the battlers)

(round one)

~Wizard VS Highmax~

~Sakuya_Izayoi VS Atropos~

~Rage8010 VS Cherries~

(Semi-final's)
not decided yet

(Finals)
not decided yet

(WINNER!)
not decided yet

TOURNAMENT CHARTER

................................(CHAMPION)
...........................________l_______
.............________l________l________l________
......____l____.............____l____............. ____l____
.....l..............l...........l..............l.. .........l...............l
Wizard......Highmax..Cherries.....Rage....atropos. ....Sakuya

CHAMPION - (40 stars and the chance to challenge "The God Of Nightmares!" if we have no GON then they will become GUN)
1- (30 stars)
2- (20 stars)
3- (10 stars)
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
}-----------------------------------{

STAR COUNTER:

Wizard:40

Sakuya_Izayoi:40

highmax28:40

Rage8010:40

Atropos:40

}-----------------------------------{

CLAN SHOP! (what you have all been waiting for!)

i do not have many pokes that are worthy of the shop but i will pose what i got, please donate pokemon to the shop! (donate forms are under the shop)


Dragonite Lv 91 (5 stars)
HP:341
Attack:265
Deffence:231
Sp.Atk:231
Sp'Def:198
Speed:177

Absol lv 90 (2 stars)
HP:282
Attack:257
Defence:173
Sp.Atk:151
Sp.Def:131
Speed:159

Donations welcomed!
Pokemon/s:
Lv:
Stats:
RRP(how many stars you think it is worth):


oh i forgot to put this down....

YOU CAN POST! if that wasn't already clear enough xD if you have any questions then just ask i have great plans for this clan and this time i wont give up easily! Crywolf i wont let you down again!!!
Im willing to donate tms to the shop if your willing to do items. And I am willing to donate pokes, Ill get back to you guys on a list of guys im donating, level, stats, and any other info needed
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 08-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Wizard's Avatar
Wizard Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: kent herne bay
Posts: 516
Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmax28 View Post
Im willing to donate tms to the shop if your willing to do items. And I am willing to donate pokes, Ill get back to you guys on a list of guys im donating, level, stats, and any other info needed
sure items are fine, oh and just so we look more proffesional and so we do not fill up the pages could we not quote the first and second posts? they are very big to be quoted...not getting angry just saying that we could be told off...
__________________


Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 08-15-2010, 11:15 PM
highmax28's Avatar
highmax28 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
sure items are fine, oh and just so we look more proffesional and so we do not fill up the pages could we not quote the first and second posts? they are very big to be quoted...not getting angry just saying that we could be told off...
Oh, my bad... Sorry about that, and I will gladly stop quoting them >.<
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 08-18-2010, 03:47 AM
ivy123 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

how to join you?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 08-18-2010, 04:38 PM
highmax28's Avatar
highmax28 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy123 View Post
how to join you?
On the first thread, there is a signup forum. All you have to do is fill it out and send it to Wizard through message (im not 100% sure what he asks you to do, but I posted it here, but no one else did, so send it to him, if you get in trouble, just let him know it was my fault). And make sure you read through the 1st tread while your at it, youll get a good idea of the rules and whatnot. Good luck with the regsistration and hope youll like TUN
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Wizard's Avatar
Wizard Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: kent herne bay
Posts: 516
Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

let me just say first off that i am sorry i have not been on, my computer got infected and i only got it fixed today sorry everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy123 View Post
how to join you?
basicaly what highmax said but poost it on this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmax28 View Post
On the first thread, there is a signup forum. All you have to do is fill it out and send it to Wizard through message (im not 100% sure what he asks you to do, but I posted it here, but no one else did, so send it to him, if you get in trouble, just let him know it was my fault). And make sure you read through the 1st tread while your at it, youll get a good idea of the rules and whatnot. Good luck with the regsistration and hope youll like TUN
yeah highmax nobody else read the first post or they did and sent it to me via pm or vm...they should do what you did which is post it on this thread, i don't get angry though so i do not mind it is just a lot easier to post here that sending messages... and no you are not in trouble you did not understand either but thanks for trying to help ivy123 i appreciate it

oh and to everybody! i need a co-leader since bad luck seems to love to live with me, anything could happen from getting another virus to having my comp exploding...so i need someone to take over if bad luck strikes again kk? we shall have a vote! these are what i think are the best candidates:

1.) sakuya!
i do not know much about sakuya, he/she has been in TUN from the start of this and was in the last attempt too! she is dedicated and loyal and itching to prove to us that he/she can be a leader!

2.) rage!
rage can be reckless and his temper can get the better of him sometimes but he is very loyal and has potential to do well! he is a strong opponant and never gives up! he is always trying to get better!

there we go! read the bio's and decide who you think should be leader! do not just vote for a friend but vote on someone who you would trust the clan with! who knows...i am getting older as we all are and when i move on we will need a real leader to keep us above the water! and keep us at the top! so decide carefully and PM me your votes so we do not cause any hurt feelings, these votes are anonymus so nobody will know who you voted for! take care! and have fun!
__________________


Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

Last edited by Wizard; 08-19-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY's Avatar
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Somewhere In Fiore
Posts: 448
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

WI-FI Registration Form
~IGN: Gregory
~FC: 3653 2901 8510
~PKMN Skills(banners,breeders,cloners,etc): I have sometimes made a few decent banners but other than that none...
~Reason For Joining(if you were invited by a member please state their name): I was invited to this clan by Wizard via PM and I thought 'Heck, why not?'.
~Time's Your Usally on: Urm, Evenings in UK time, London GMT.
~Do you agree to the rules and agree to follow them?:
I totally do!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Wizard's Avatar
Wizard Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: kent herne bay
Posts: 516
Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringtown Ranger GREGORY View Post
WI-FI Registration Form
~IGN: Gregory
~FC: 3653 2901 8510
~PKMN Skills(banners,breeders,cloners,etc): I have sometimes made a few decent banners but other than that none...
~Reason For Joining(if you were invited by a member please state their name): I was invited to this clan by Wizard via PM and I thought 'Heck, why not?'.
~Time's Your Usally on: Urm, Evenings in UK time, London GMT.
~Do you agree to the rules and agree to follow them?:
I totally do!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! u are now an honorary member you gain 2 stars and an extra few for being invited! thats 10 and since i invited u i get stars too xD we will have to battle so whenever your ready we will have a go at it! =D
__________________


Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 08-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY's Avatar
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Somewhere In Fiore
Posts: 448
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! u are now an honorary member you gain 2 stars and an extra few for being invited! thats 10 and since i invited u i get stars too xD we will have to battle so whenever your ready we will have a go at it! =D
OKey dokey, I haven't got a proper team ready as I haven't got the right movesets for my other Pokés yet, but it'll have to do, I'm ready for my try-out now! Meet ya on wifi!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 08-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Wizard's Avatar
Wizard Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: kent herne bay
Posts: 516
Send a message via AIM to Wizard
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringtown Ranger GREGORY View Post
OKey dokey, I haven't got a proper team ready as I haven't got the right movesets for my other Pokés yet, but it'll have to do, I'm ready for my try-out now! Meet ya on wifi!
meep sorry i didn't reply, and ok i am waiting in there now come on down when u can =3
__________________


Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
White FC 2624 2821 5234
White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
Elite 4 of the TUN League
Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 08-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi's Avatar
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Channel 62
Posts: 1,470
Default Re: .:;~!Team.:~:.Ultimate.:~:.Nightmare!~;:. Is Back! AND OFFICIAL!

I think I figured out why I can't connect at all: You guys have HG/SS. I have Diamond, so I can connect only with D/P. Sowwy.
__________________
[insert new signature here]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com