Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: City Escape - RP

Patrick O'Neill
Pallet Town
Contacting Aeon

Did she just blush after me? Patrick asked himself in thought. He shook his head and caught up with her.

"Ah," Patrick responded, intrigued. "Well it's a good thing you were able to save her from any harm." They continued to walk towards Dylan and the boats, and Patrick started something about his Pokemon.

"These two don't have much of a story, but I got them at relatively the same time when they were still Eevees. They have to be some of the most reliable Pokemon around, always helping me on my old paper route. And if it weren't for them, I'd be infected right now..." Patrick ended, drifting off as he remembered his family lying on the ground. He tightly shut his eyes and bit his tongue.

l links l
Old 07-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Dylan Lonator
Pallet Town
Contacting Sam

As I made my way over to the boats, the same thought kept running through my head. Take the boat to Hoenn, I thought, trying to convince myself to do so, although I knew very well if I tried to take a rowboat to Hoenn I'd probably be destroyed on the ocean. I had to continue through Kanto until I could get to the safer boat at Vermillion. At this point I was arguing with myself in my head until I realized how stupid it was because my thoughts were more resembling an arguement with each side noting things that supports their cause rather than me just simply deciding on something. I literally was about to see the impish, devil Dylan on my left shoulder, which I usually agree to in most situations, or the angelic, angel Dylan on my right shoulder, which I usually disagree with. My thought process was interrupted by Sam.

"So, it seems everyone has already pretty much paired up. Would you mind sharing a boat? Also, I was wondering, exactly how big are these boats going to be?"

I thought about it for half a second and agreed to it. "Sure," I began, "I'll share a boat. And we're about to find out how big they are," I stated as I had approached the boats. They were a bit bigger then I thought, it could probably fit four people but I assumed it'd only fit three people. "It's like a car with four seats," I said. At this point I needed more comparisons. I was comparing boats with cars. At this point I was going to say It's like a single-celled organism with four seats!

I closed my eyes and slowly moved my finger left and right and randomly stopped, opened my eyes, and the rowboat my finger was pointing at I made a mental note to put my bike inside. "That one," I said, pointing to one on the right, "We'll take." The boat I pointed at was probably in better condition then the rest of them. Majority of them had several cuts on them and looked wedged at the edges all around. This one seemed fine, I just thought it could use a new paint job. I pictured it in my head: Jet black...with flames.

Suddenly, I got a call on my cell phone, something that obviously hadn't been happening as often as currently the only people that would call me were in Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Johto. I looked at the caller ID to see Jarod on it, with an image of a guy with an afro. I answered the phone and picked it up. "Hey, J." I said.

"Hey Dyl. I'm amazed you're still alive. I heard your mom was infected. What happened?"

"Yeah, around the time my mom started showing some noticeable signs of being infected there was a pretty small population of people that weren't infected. Zac and Ash ran away, and I'm hoping their new names aren't Zachary the zombie or Ashley the Zombie. I have no idea where they are right now, probably in Vermillion waiting on me."

"Dyl, you know Ashley is already here in Hoenn, right? She came on some funky looking boat and made her way to Petalburg where she contacted us, and one of Dad's old friends gave her a ride to Slateport."

"Then Zac is still in Vermillion or he's infected," I said as a frown formed when I thought of the brother that had always watched over me could have been turned into a zombie that'd want to kill me any second.

"I gotta go, J, I'll talk to you later," I told him without even waiting for him to say bye before I hung up.

I couldn't stand my cousin's nickname at this point, he kept reminding me of my Dad, and every time that happened my stomach would twist up into a knot. I couldn't handle this much longer, I needed to get to some sort of caring family, somebody I know. I've been aching for that feeling again for a long time, to wake up knowing what to expect for the day. Things were going to change.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 07-23-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:40 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Sam Sage
Palette Town
Contacting Dylan

"Sure," I began, "I'll share a boat. And we're about to find out how big they are," Dylan said. I followed him to the boats. They could hold about four people each. After randomly picking, Dylan chose a boat that happened to be in slightly better condition than than the rest. Dylan's phone rang and he began talking to someone he called J. I turned to Bali and Laurence. "You guys have to go in your pokeballs." Neither seemed to like the idea. "Both of you are fire Pokemon. That is a boat. As in water. And I know you like water Bali, but your too big. I'm sorry." They sat and pouted as I pressed the buttons on their pokeballs and sucked them into them in a flash of light. I turned back to Dylan who had just finished his conversation. He seemed upset. "You okay?"

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 07-24-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Saki Yumara
Pallet Town
Contacting Dylan

Saki moved towards the group of people that were in conversation near some boats. The wind blew the hood of her jacket over her head. She knew that this was where she was supposed to be going, but she hung back nervously. Could she really do this? She stared at the ground, where her Mightyena, Shadow, looked up at her, concerned. The wolf Pokemon's fur was blowing in the breeze, seemingly in time to the soft whirring noise that it made. Saki thought for a moment before sitting on the grass. Would she have the courage to do this? To leave her family and save herself from the infected? She sighed. A frustrated expression crossed Shadow's face. It gave a low growl and began to pull at her jacket with its teeth.

"Fine," Saki said, standing up. She pulled her hood off her head and her long brown hair streamed behind her like a ribbon. She began to walk towards the people, Shadow right beside her as if to guard her from running back. After a few slow minutes, she reached the group and noticed one slightly older boy putting his mobile phone away. She approached him at began to twirl her fingers around her pigtail, eyes to the ground.

"Hi," she said, hoping that she would get off to a good start.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 07-24-2010, 04:15 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Cara Chestnut
Arriving in Pallet- Pallet
Contacting everyone/anyone basically

Eerie that was really the best way to describe the almost unnatural silence. No Pokémon wanted to make their presence known, for it could very well spell their doom. People, whoever hadn’t been infected, had probably deserted the town, heading for hopefully safer ground. The atmosphere almost bled hopelessness, almost as if one was fighting in a war and was lost behind enemy lines. Each measly move could end in disaster, and no one was coming to the rescue either. Cara, however, seemed to be doing well despite the pessimistic feel, going as far as sporting a small smile. On the girl’s shoulder rested a small pink feline Pokémon, it’s “eyes” almost scanning the surroundings. Once every so often, its long tail would swing to the opposite side, left to right, right to left. Despite such actions, the look it had pasted on its face wasn’t one of worry or fear, actually almost calm.

Pallet wasn’t a large town, and from what she could see, Cara estimated it to be around the size of Oldale. Unlike her hometown, however, things here looked to be in utter disarray. Most of the homes had large holes pierced into their sides, revealing a real mess on the inside. Things were usually thrown around or smashed up; all sorts of stuff littered the floors. Sings of neglect were apparent in many yards, the grass crying for a trim and the flowerbeds rich with weeds and rocks. Few of their original tenants still remained, and whatever had survived to this point looked in sorry shape. A real ghost town this seemed to be, but at least to total void of activity seemed to add up to no infected. Where they may have gone, for the chaos was obviously their fault, she didn’t know nor cared. Cara was simply grateful none were present.

“The harbour shouldn’t be hard to…” the girl paused, the faint sounds of chatter coming from the direction in which she was headed. Her Skitty’s ears perked upward, the cat-like creature obviously interested in the noise. Not turned off the sounds, Cara crept a little closer, doing her best to be silent in the process. What she’d heard hadn’t sounded like infected freaking out, but more like conversation. Not panicking, not freaking, not shrieking, but actual talking. It was nice to the ears indeed!

To be on the safe side, however, Cara kept on with the sneaking. She wanted to have a peek at what was going on, but her hopes were getting up none the less. The Skitty didn’t seem alarmed, another sign that there was nothing to fear. Naomi was good at sensing disturbances, but Katia’s ears were sharp as well. Both were effective at detecting infected, and the girl trusted their reactions.

The voices grew louder and clearer as they inched closer. After a point, the words that were being spoken became audible, the final proof that these were, in fact, real people. This, coupled with the ever familiar crashing of waves, made for some great “news” indeed! Her grin widening, the girl emerged from behind a half gutted home, and got her first real peak at the other humans.

A group of seemingly teenage people gathered around the available boats. It wasn’t hard to guess that they were planning to use these as a medium in which to cross the ocean. Realising that their goals were, indeed, the same, she started again, hoping they wouldn’t mind her. If they seemed turned off, Cara could always take Mira, the original plan, but if a ride aboard one of these wooden boats was offered, it would be taken. The longer Milotic stayed rested, the better.

“Hello,” she called out, to nobody in particular. Her voice decently cheerful, reflecting a good mood. Hopefully, they were a friendly lot…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-24-2010, 04:31 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Jaden
Pallet Town Harbor(By the boats)
Contacting Cara

Jaden heard smeone call out a 'hello'. She turned to see a girl standing there. She looked at Umbreon, "Umbreon, stay here with the boat and wait for Duster, ok?" Umbreon nodded her head, watching out for people.

Jaden walked over to the girl, "Uh, Hi there. Are you here to get on the boats?" She asked. She may as well make friends. She already had one, she guessed.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:55 AM
The Luna Diviner

Cara Chestnut
Pallet harbour
Contacting Jaden

Cara noticed the first person to react to her greeting was another girl, sporting nice dark cyan hair. She was wearing a sleeveless turtle neck shirt, and before addressing the brunette, said something briefly to her Pokémon. The Umbreon nodded its head in agreement, leaving her trainer to go greet Cara.

"Uh, Hi there. Are you here to get on the boats?" she inquired, after having approached the brown wearing girl.

“Sure,” she responded simply, still happy to have actually found normal humans instead of infected zombies. “I’m Cara by the way, nice to meet you,” was added, and this would act as her introduction.

“Ski,” Katia didn’t take long to have her say. Her voice was rather high pitched, almost to the point of being squeaky, almost. Basically, it sounded like it could have come from any generic Skitty.

“Can’t forget Katia,” at the mention of her name, the small feline Pokémon jumped off her “trainer’s” shoulder. After landing on the ground below, the pink and cream coloured creature looked up at the other girl, wagging her tail lazily.

00C: Late night post...

Old 07-24-2010, 08:51 PM
TailTail Offline

Send a message via AIM to TailTail Send a message via MSN to TailTail Send a message via Yahoo to TailTail

Aeon Riveras
Pallet Town
Contacting Patrick And Dylan.

Aeon tilted her head slowly as Patrick shut his eyes tight. It was little over a minute later when she realized what he was thinking of.

"Hey." she whispered. "It'll be ok." she rested a hand on his back, and smiled gently. "Come on. Let's go get our boat." she said and with that she walked over to Dylan, and the rest of the boats.

"Foon." Foon said loudly and Aeon giggled, Foon had drifted off her shoulder and was floating around her. She looked down to Missy and Buddy, then drew her pokeballs back out and returned them.

"Hey." she said as she approached Dylan. "Me and Patrick are sharing a boat. "
Old 07-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Legendary_Tamer Offline
Amateur Trainer

-I'm thinking I'm going to join before you leave so-

Raiden Valdez
Arriving at Pallet
Contacting anyone

Raiden happened to be in the Pewter City Museum when he heard that the Kanto was half full of infected. As soon as he heard, he raced out of the museum, let out Thor, a sweet Manectric, Jumped on his back, and yelled "To Pallet Town!" Thor let out a quiet "Man-!"

They raced through Viridian Forest, through Viridian, over jumps, and around trees.

When they arrived at Pallet town, he noticed the small group near the harbor. "Hey, guys," he said, cheerfully.

^ Link to My Sprite Shop. Check it out. ^
♥Pairless♥
Old 07-25-2010, 02:28 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Patrick O'Neill
Pallet Town
Contacting Aeon and Dylan

Patrick sighed, opened his eyes and said, "You're right. Sorry, sometimes I just lose it and frantically try to forget everything."

Patrick laughed as the Drifloon continued to float around Aeon, and followed her example by putting Lilly back in her ball. He left Lucifer out because if anyone could understand his pain and misery, it would be the Dark Pokemon.

After Aeon had stated she and Patrick were sharing a boat, Patrick, now placing his bike in neutral and pushing it up to the two of them, added to Dylan, "And does it matter which boat exactly?"

l links l
Old 07-25-2010, 09:35 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Jaden
Pallet Town Harbor
Contacting Cara

Jaden saw the feline Pokemon jump down and stare at hr wagging it's tail. Jaden smiled at it. "I'm Jaden." She motioned to the Umbreon by a boat. "That's Umbreon. She doesn't really like new people, so I told her to stay and watch for Duster."

She glanced down at the Skitty. "She's cute. Where'd you catch her?" Jaden asked, trying to start a conversation.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Legendary_Tamer Offline
Amateur Trainer

Raiden
Pallet Town Harbour
Contacting Dylan

He approached the group shyly. He saw a young, dark haired boy and said, "H-hi. You must be the leader of the group. Dylan? I'm Raiden." They shook hands and Raiden introduced himself to the rest of the group

Raiden sat down next to the water looking at his reflection and muttered. "How are we gonna get outta here?" He was shocked to see boats next to him. "We-we're taking BOATS? I'm used to riding Thor, my Manectric everywhere. I've never been on a boat, so I need someone who I can trust with boats,"

^ Link to My Sprite Shop. Check it out. ^
♥Pairless♥

Last edited by Legendary_Tamer; 07-26-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:25 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Saki Yumara
Pallet Town
Contacting Raiden

Saki frowned. Dylan seemed to be busy. She decided that she might have better luck talking to him later. As she pondered about her next action, she noticed something. Words were forming in the wind and been carried into her ears. She realised that there must be somebody nearby. Abruptly, she turned around and saw an older boy. She decided to greet him. Maybe he could be a new friend, she thought.

"Hi there!" she called out.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 07-26-2010, 07:00 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Legendary Tamer, watch the bunnying. There's a message on your profile about it. I predict that this small incident means you'll keep doing it more. I've seen this happen alot before so I'm not really giving many chances. I won't let this slip again. And by the way everyone, longer posts is a plus :D

Dylan Lonator
Pallet Town
Contacting Aeon, Patrick, Sam, Raiden

At the moment I was very lost in thought. I couldn't think right. My cousin was reminding me of my dad. I was glad my sister was safe but my brother could be three things in order of best to worst. Alive, dead, or infected, most likely the latter but I still had my hopes that he was safe and in Vermillion like I thought he would be. I could still remember what they said before they left.

"Dylan, we have to go. We all know Mom is going to be more agressive against us. If you truly think you can try and turn Mom back to normal, go ahead, but remember that this is an infection, a disease, a virus. It's not just simply a sudden emotional change and now she wants to kill us. We've seen this in the movies alot where somebody turns into a monster and the other person starts reminding them about their lives before they were a monster. This isn't the same case. You can't keep her locked in there for long. A lock, a plank, and a chair. How long do you think it'll last?"

"Dylan, I can't believe you've been such a brat to me for so long and I've been such a brat to you, and now you're the one who's brave enough to try and turn mom back to normal. We're going now, but Zac and I will meet you in Vermillion. Stay safe, and if mom either escapes or dies, run. The map I gave you for the shortcut to Pallet Town is under the rug. Gather the names of the survivors, contact them, bring them to Pallet like I told you. We'll be going now, though, we can't stay much longer. Bye Dylan, and we'll see you in Vermillion!"

The two of them waved and ran through the street trying to go quickly before any infected would see them. I waved too as tears formed and took a journey from my eyes to the ground.

The sad memories. I remember Mom escaped from the room I locked her in and at that point she didn't even look like my mom anymore, I had no choice of what to do after my mom got too close and I would've been infected if it weren't for a few close calls. By the time I was one of the two people that were alive in Saffron, I ran to the roof of my old school, probably the safest place in Saffron until the infected HootHoot came out. I took a chance and took my sister's shortcut to Pallet.

"You okay?" I heard a familiar voice call. I snapped out of the trance I was in and looked up to see Sam with an inquisitive face.

"Yeah, I guess I'm fine," I answered. "It's just that I figured out my brother is probably dead right now. Assuming he's dead, there are so many things I wanted to accomplish and achieve in my life with the aid of my brother or involving my brother." I sighed.

I heard more footsteps and I glanced over to my right to find Patrick and Aeon coming towards me. Aeon was the first one to speak.

"Hey. Me and Patrick are sharing a boat," she informed me.
"That's fine," I told her.
"And does it matter which boat exactly?" Patrick added.
"No, not at all. Choose whichever one you like." I answered.

As fast as Patrick and Aeon came, a new person I hadn't seen before approached me. I quickly flipped out the list of people from my pocket, glanced up at him again, and then checked off Raiden Valdez.

"H-hi," He stuttered. "You must be the leader of the group. Dylan? I'm Raiden," he said to introduce himself. "Hey," I said. "That's right, you've come to the right place." We shook hands. A formal-like greeting I wasn't really used to. After he had introduced himself to me, he sat down by the water and started saying things that sounded closer to someone's thoughts than what someone would normally say. I saw another unrecognizable person. I checked the list. This girl was Saki Yumara. Check. Going down the list, there was only one person to go.

I looked up at Sam. "One second, I'm gonna go bring my bike over here," I said as I made my way over to my motorbike. I brought it up to the boats and put it in. I didn't really feel secure with it upright in case the boat swayed too much, but luckily it was probably only going to be the two of us so I was able to lay my bike down sideways. It took up more space but it felt safer to me. I sure hoped a Lapras wouldn't show up, not because I'd fall in and have to swim back to the boat, be soaking wet and cold, but I didn't want to risk my bike. I just tried to brush those thoughts out of my mind and get over it.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 07-26-2010, 10:28 AM
The Luna Diviner

Cara Chestnut
Pallet Harbour
Contacting Jaden

"I'm Jaden," the girl replied, smiling at Katia, who simply swung her tail in response. "That's Umbreon. She doesn't really like new people, so I told her to stay and watch for Duster." Jaden continued gesturing toward the docks, where the boats, and her dark Eeveelution, could be found. Cara wondered which of the boys was Duster, having already assumed this person was a male…

"She's cute. Where'd you catch her?" the other girl’s voice snapped the brunette from though. She was now gazing at the Skitty with her dark cyan eyes.

“Back in Hoenn, around Rustboro City. Skitty are most common around there, ” exclaimed Cara, the thought of her home region was a sunny one indeed. She paused for a moment, before continuing, “Your Umbreon looks really cool,” was her phrase, which was said as the girl gave the black creature a friendly glance.

00C: And right after the prompt for longer posts, I come out with this short thing... my next one will hopefully be more lenghty ^^`