Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan
Default City Escape - RP

City Escape
J Lonator. The name everyone throughout Kanto knows. He is described as many things. Scientist. Breeder. Genius. A very cold man indeed, but everybody loved the famous J Lonator. His experiments amazed everyone. Famous for his genetically-altered Pokémon and his Pokéball creations. J Lonator’s name was everywhere. He had created Pokémon that he learned to breed to be better in certain areas, such as speed or strength by breeding certain Pokémon with each other and feeding Pokémon certain things to alter its genes. He created magnificent Pokéballs that were connected to his genetically altered Pokémon—They could better catch Pokémon that were stronger in certain statistics. His Pokéballs were very advanced. J was famous for these creations, until June 2010 when he was kidnapped before he could further expand his studies. His kidnappers were the mysterious and ominous Team Cipher who caused so much trouble in other regions. Why was J kidnapped? It was obvious. The kidnappers, Cipher, knew that J was able to create Pokéballs that are even better than the mysterious master ball, which is known for being able to catch a Pokémon without fail. They also knew that J could create Pokémon stronger than the shadow Pokémon. The only reason J had never created these things before was because he knew that they would end up falling into the wrong hands. They tortured him forever. J claimed that he’d rather die or be tortured instead of giving out secrets that could ruin the future. Eventually they had no use for J so they killed him and went back to his home to search through it until they found the secret safe hidden under a hatch camouflaged with the wood and concealed under a rug. They used a shadow Pokémon to destroy it and took J’s top-secret notes. Cipher’s best scientists were then given the notes, and they attempted to create these amazing Pokéballs and these ultimate Pokémon. They failed with creating the Pokéballs due to them lacking in knowing much about them, but they did succeed in creating this ultimate Pokémon. Instead of J’s way, they actually designed a machine that if a Pokémon was put into it, it would gradually turn into one of these vicious Pokémon. However, this machine had many problems. Side effects included Pokémon having shortened life spans, having odd appearances, and having a zombified appearance and personality. Cipher didn’t worry about this and killed off the Pokémon that had these strange effects when coming out of the machine. However, little did Cipher know, these Pokémon were contagious. One Pokémon out of the machine escaped, and began infecting other Pokémon in the wild and soon trainers’ Pokémon, and one Pokémon infected a Cipher member who forgot to wear proper equipment when handling the Pokémon, which passed onto other Cipher members and then civilians and trainers. Soon, J’s note was found in one of Cipher’s abandoned facilities, and according to the note, it was discovered sooner than expected.

Now that this infection is everywhere, it is your job to escape. There are boats docked in Vermillion that you can use to escape from Kanto. You are a part of the group full of people that aren’t infected. It is your job to avoid vicious infected and deformed people and Pokémon. Along the way you may find someone hiding in their home that is infection-free, who it is safe to speak to. The safest route is outlined in the following map, and it is the route the group will take.

Rules
-No bunnying without permission
-No godmodding
-Use proper spelling and grammar
-No insanely-powerful-uber-survivalist characters
-Do not go too far ahead of the main group at times
-Rest stops are taken where the group rests at an area for a day at locations I notify
-One character only please
-When coming into contact with another character, note the characters that apply

Note: Everyone will use this before posting:

Name

Ex.
Dylan Lonator
Pallet Town
Contacting Everyone

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 07-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: City Escape - RP

Dylan Lonator
Pallet Town
Contacting Everyone

Today marked a strange event. This was probably the quietest Pallet Town could possibly be. It’s usually full of noise: Children’s laughter, Chatting friends, and chirping Pidgey. But today there was nobody left in Pallet town with the exception of the survival unit. Things seemed glum, but this was actually going to be the most luxurious point in our lives if we didn’t consider our pasts. In a short time, probably within an hour, the group would be loaded onto boats. Honestly I wanted to just take that boat and head west until we could get to Hoenn, but if I did that I’d be dead within three days considering how bad the infected are out there in the uncharted oceans. Only the strong ships docked in Vermillion would take us there. From there I had it all planned out: I would first sail west out of the place and then go around Kanto to the east and drop off anyone who wanted to go to Sinnoh, then head to Johto and drop off anyone there who wishes to go there. From there I’d head straight to Hoenn, the safest place from the infection. I actually wanted to go live with my rich uncle in Johto at first, but then I heard the rumor that someone from Goldenrod who had returned from his vacation to Kanto was infected but wasn’t showing any signs yet. Then I decided to live with my godfather who lived in northern Slateport. Besides, I’d have fun because another set of relatives, my aunt, uncle, and my cousins, lived very close to the shore and I could ride my motorbike there every day. I missed I missed the good times like then, but now I had to face this infection.

As I was thinking, I felt something on my back and I screamed. “AHH!! SPIDER!!” I wailed, frantically flailing around my knife when an innocent little uninfected Spinarak fell down. It must’ve been a resident’s pet Spinarak, since wild Spinarak weren’t in Kanto. I recollected myself and opened up the map. “Okay everyone, allow me to explain. First we’ll take those boats to Cinnabar. This should take majority of the day so we’ll just sleep there. It is very dangerous to sleep outside so I’d suggest we clear out the Pokémon center of the infected Chansey and lock ourselves in there for the night. Cinnabar is one of the worst places full of infected Pokémon so it’s very dangerous. From there we’ll take the boats to those islands where Articuno is rumored to stay. Maybe while we’re there we’ll find Articuno breaking his neck to protect himself. After that we’re in Fuchsia, the #1 worst city for infected. We’re camping out in tents on the roof of the Pokémon Center. I can climb up to the roof of the Pokémon center, and anyone else who can is gonna help me bring everyone up to the rooftop. From there we’re taking this path indicated here to Vermillion, however this is one of the dangerous routes and one of the cleared fields is now dark and foresty. It’s dangerous, and it’s going to be worse than Fuchsia due to the large amounts of wild Pokémon. From there we get in Vermillion and onto the boat and sail off to freedom with immunity. I’ll take everyone to their regions of choice. For now, break time. Take a quick break, eat some snacks, get to know each other I guess. We’ll be heading to Cinnabar soon. Any questions come and ask me.” And with that, I was on the ground eating out of a bag of chips from my pocket.

|TailTail|
Old 07-17-2010, 08:34 PM
TailTail Offline

Send a message via AIM to TailTail Send a message via MSN to TailTail Send a message via Yahoo to TailTail

Aeon Riveras
Pallet Town
Wandering Around

Aeon had just made it in time to hear Dylan's speech. It confused her, why were we going through such an infected place? She shook the thoughts out of her mind and shivered, this was the first time she had been back in her home town since her mother went crazy. It was disturbing, all of it was, her entire life was one long sad song.

"Foon" a drifloon floated in front of her face, she reached out and held the little pokemon in her arms. Well, not all of her life was bad. She looked up to the sky to see tons of pidgey flying out over sea.

"They must be getting away from those creatures. Poor things." she mumbled and shook her head. She turned around and saw her old house, it looked like it had been rotting for quite some time. Aeon wandered near it and slowly opened the door, hoping to see her mother, all better, sitting at the table with her little brother right next to her, and her father sitting across from Mom. But when she looked in, she only saw dust and rotting wood. she turned around and sighed. Leaving the door open, she stood in the doorway, looking out to the neighboring house. Suddenly, she felt her hair getting weighed down by something. She screamed and fell backwards, landing on her back, holding the top of her head. Foon had it's arms raised beside it and was sending gusts of air out at Aeon. All it did was mess up her hair more. Finally, she stopped screaming, and pulled her arms down her her hair, a Caterpie, a freaking caterpie had decided to fall onto her hair.

"Freaking Caterpie!" she yelled and stood back up. She held the Caterpie in one arm, and ran her fingers through her hair with her other. "Stringshot" she mumbled and pulled a web of gunk from her hair. She walked over to where Dylan was sitting eating chips and dropped the Caterpie in his lap. Her drifloon floated up behind her, snickering the whole time at Aeon's hair, sometimes sending little gusts of wind into her hair to mess it up more.

"Do you have..Foon, stop it. a hairbrush I can.. Foon, stop it... Borrow? Foon! I'm not kidding! Stop it.!" she yelled and spun around the little drifloon was still snickering. She turned back to Dylan and sighed "As I was saying, Hairbrush. Have one?"
Old 07-17-2010, 09:13 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Duster Rodriguez
Going to Pallet
Who ever is there

Duster sped across the grasslands, going off jumps and taking the most fun kind of ways. He had no idea where he was going, he just kept going in a direction. Up ahead he had noticed that there was a sharp turn. He quickly hit on the breaks and skidded across the dirt covered path. He began to turn and kept speeding down the path. A sharp, devilish smile came across his face as he decided to step it up and go even faster.

He decided to take his route through a town, he was unsure of what town it was, but he wasn't about to stop and look around. Suddenly, he heard his bike making weird noises and he started swerving and then completely fell off of his bike. He rolled a few feet from it and quickly got up. "Well, it looks like I'm going to have to get some gas... Actually this might be a good time to stock up on supplies like food and gas." He quickly ran to his bike and picked it up and ran to a store that was a little bit away. He parked his bike out side and ran in to the store knowing it'd be better if he hurried.

When he got in, all was silent and lights were on. Being in the store with no one in it was a little weird and off putting. However he disregarded it and went to the food section. He grabbed some snacks and some water and he shoved it into his backpack with room to spare. "Hmm... What else would it be a good idea to get? OH I KNOW!" He quickly ran over to the auto section and there just so happened to be big containers of gas. He took one and went to get some rope. Next he got more nails for the nail gun he had, he got a few pokeballs as well. "Alright I guess this should do it..." He said happily and ran out of the store slowly.

He got back to his bike, filled it up with gas, made sure that the air pressure in his tires were good, he tied the gas tank to the end of his bike where there was a place to put items. "Mmm this shouldn't slow me down too much..." He said with his hand to his chin, thinking about every little thing. He lowered the sunglasses on his head over his eyes and hopped back on his bike. With that, he took off down and out of the town he was in. He noticed he was going just a tad bit slower, but it wasn't much of a concern to him. "Hahahah YYEEEEAAAAA!" He screamed as he sped down the route.

After about five minutes of going off little jumps and passing a ton of pokemon, he saw up ahead a town. "Heheh..." He snickered making his way to there. He finally got there and came to a screeching halt. He looked around and didn't see anything. "Hmm... well I can't keep going down... water is a nono... I wonder if anyone is here. Things don't look the greatest... But you know, no where looks good anymore..." He sighed and hopped off his bike and opened his backpack and took out a bag of chips. "... Now's a good time for a snack..." He snickered and opened the bag.

OoC: Oh sorry bout this... I couldn't think about what to do...

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 07-17-2010, 11:27 PM
PsychoDusknoir Offline

Izo
Pallet Town
Contacting Anyone in Pallet Town

Izo jumped off Probopass as he levitated past and circled around, making a little path in some dust. Pulling out a Pokeball, he said, "Quit showing off, we aren't exactly carefree today, Magnet." After Probopass returned Izo slipped off his bag and pulled out two Pokeballs, and threw them to the ground. "Knight! Jewel!" he yelled, almost by accident. The popped out in an instant with cries of "Laade!" and "Fross!" both of them on the guard in an instant. "Keep an eye out you two, I'm gonna see what we have for food."

After he finished eating he recalled his Pokemon and began walking around the town, to see what he had stumbled upon in this town. At the surprise of seeing people he instictively reached for his bag, but then relaxed realizing it was just survivors. He walked over in time to hear most of the plan on escaping. Then, when it was finished, he sat down and fumbled through his bag, after finding a Pokeball with a mark on it, he called out "Snowcap!" and waited for the Glaceon to pop out. When it did, he took his cap out of his bag and set it on Glaceon's head. He stood up and looked around, hoping he wouldn't have to be the one to start a conversation.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:17 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Guys, I think you guys got the wrong idea of what I meant. In the third row of the thingy you put at the top of your post, it's supposed to contain anybody in the RP you were speaking to or interacting with at some point in the post. Like, TailTail should've put "Contacting Dylan" and in the case where you're not interacting with anyone like with PsychoDusknoir or General Dunsparce, you simply leave it blank. Get what I'm saying?

Dylan Lonator
Pallet Town
Contacting Aeon

An interesting sight in Pallet Town was the several houses and gardens nearby. Any garden in sight no longer had blooming flowers, but were now full of rocks, stones, weeds, and any flowers remaining were wilted and majority of them were pulled out of the ground. The houses usually contained holes and/or collapsed walls and stairs, probably from infected freaking out. I still wonder where those infected went now. Remnants of old memories such as photographs and jewelry were lying on the ground, pictures torn jewelry broken. It seemed as if nothing in sight was in a stable condition. Even the sky around Kanto seemed to have some sort of strange aura surrounding it. It was like a sense of despair. I think it might've had something to do with the fact that there was no sky blue above the area, it was just a reddish, orangish, dark bluish mix that suggested a tornado would arrive, but I doubted that would happen. Was this really the safest place in Kanto? Well, it had to be. In Cerulean zombies were causing terror left and right, some of which recognizable as friends and family in my case. When I was safe and the unit had evacuated Kanto, I'd have to head to the Orre region I believe it was, to kick Cipher's ass.

As I loaded myself up with chips I heard a scream. I glanced over to the left to see (At this moment I glanced down to my pocket where I pulled out a list of the survivors in the group to identify who she was) Aeon with a Caterpie on her head. I watched as it sprayed white gunk in her hair as she fell to the ground. That made my eyes widen, and I tried to hold in a laugh. I got over that when I realized she was approaching me.

"Do you have..Foon, stop it. a hairbrush I can.. Foon, stop it... Borrow? Foon! I'm not kidding! Stop it.!" she screamed and spun around to her Drifloon. She turned back to me and sighed "As I was saying, Hairbrush. Have one?"

"Err, I don't think I have a hairbrush with me," I stated. Honestly I did, because for some odd reason I used a brush instead of a comb ever since my cousin left her hairbrush at my house. That'd be kind of weird for a guy to have a hairbrush with him. "I might have a comb though," I stated. I didn't have a comb. I pretended to fiddle through my pockets, going through some various things such as a bag of Skittles, a set of keys, and a Pokeball. As I emptied my pockets accidently let the brush loose. "Oh, I uh, guess I do have a brush with me..." I said in an unstable tone. "All yours," I said, handing it to her.

For a moment I looked around to check who was there. Izo...Check...Duster Rodriquez...Check...

|TailTail|
Old 07-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Patrick O'Neill
Route 1 (Viridian to Pallet)
Contacting Dylan (upon arrival)

Grass and weeds are flattened as the motorbike races by. Rattata and Pidgey desperately jump out of the way to avoid getting their guts splattered upon the road. Patrick looks ahead through the plastic cover of his helmet. A sign reads, "Pallet Town this way" and under that, "1 mile."

"Almost there," Patrick whispers. It has been only 3 days since he left Pewter City, where he had lost his whole family to the virus. Patrick is searching for one of the few civilizations of virus survivors left in the Kanto region. Though he has no family to turn to, he is going to search for a place where he can live peacefully and find a new family.

A fence. I'm here, Patrick thinks. He applies the brake calmly, turning his head left and right, searching for signs of life. He stops in the middle of the road between two small buildings that appear to be houses. He takes his shiny black helmet off and shakes his head, dispersing his hair. With his vision no longer obscured, he looks straight ahead and sees a large group of people. Thank God, he thinks and returns his foot to the gas. He creeps forward, slightly cautious.

Upon arrival, Patrick sees a boy with a map in his hands. Pulling a bottled water from his pack, Patrick asks the boy, "Hey, you appear to be in charge right now, so you must be Dylan. I'm Patrick O'Neill in case you forgot. Have I missed anything important?"

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 07-18-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:00 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Sam Sage
Pallet Town
Contacting Dylan

Sam loved the feeling she got when she rode Bali. The Arcanine could run at breakneck speeds and when she did, everything melted away. The wind was all Sam heard, all she felt. It blew her troubles away from her. Made everything better, easier. But this time, Bali wasn't running too fast, and despite the wind, the air seemed stale. Sam was disappointed by this. She had been hoping it would help. But her trouble stayed with her. She almost wanted to urge Bali to her top speed, but she knew Laurence wouldn't be able to keep up. The Ninetales ran beside them, just barely keeping up as it was. He wasn't such a good runner, even for his species, which was not known for their speed.

But they had arrived in Pallet Town, so now it didn't matter what speed they ran at. Sam had been to Pallet Town when she was younger. It had been a bustling town, that although it wasn't too large, had always been busy. Now there was no noise, no color. She had been expecting it, but couldn't help but be surprised. But there were people there, it was why she had come. Dylan Lanator was there, waiting for the people he had managed to contact. Sam was one of them. She got off of Bali and stood between her and Laurence. They all walked slowly into the deserted town. It didn't take long to find Dylan. He was sitting on the ground talking to a girl with a Drifloon. Sam moved closer and hesitantly spoke to the boy on the ground. "You're Dylan, right? I'm Sam."

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 07-18-2010, 06:09 PM
TailTail Offline

Send a message via AIM to TailTail Send a message via MSN to TailTail Send a message via Yahoo to TailTail

Aeon Riveras
Pallet Town
Contacting Dylan and Patrick

Aeon listened in despair as he said he didn't have a hair brush. The comb made her frown.

"I don't use combs." she mumbled, then watched as a hairbrush fell out of his pocket. "Yes!" she shouted with joy, her drifloon still snickering behind her. She turned around and grabbed the Foon in her arms and put her hand over it's mouth. It shut up quickly. She let go of the Drifloon, who grabbed onto her shoulder, to avoid getting blown away.

Aeon flopped down right next to Dylan and grabbed up the hair brush, pulling the lime green hair tie from her hair, she began pulling lumps of white gunk from her hair. The caterpie that had dropped on her, crawled up into her lap. It looked right up into her eyes, then sprayed a string shot. Aeon closed her eyes in time, and folded her arms. Foon giggled, and so did the Caterpie.

"I hate you all.." she muttered and plucked the string off her face. She continued to brush the gunk out of her hair, finally she was done and returned her hair to it's ponytail. The Caterpie had fallen asleep in her lap, and Foon floated next to it.

"Oh Foon, let it sleep." she mumbled then looked up to see someone by the name of Patrick approach Dylan. "Hello!" she said and waved, as the Caterpie woke up and string shotted her face again. "I'm Aeon.." she mumbled.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:02 PM
PsychoDusknoir Offline

Izo
Pallet Town
Contacting Duster

After standing there for awhile, he noticed that everyone had moved towards Dylan, but he didn't want to get involved in that mess of people so he looked around and decided to sit down. "Glaaa." His Glaceon began running off following the smell of something. "Snowcap, wait!" He yelled, thinking at first that Glaceon was running towards the group. Glaceon veered away and took off running leaving clouds of dust behind him. Izo caught up just in time to see Glaceon leaping towards a trainer. Eyes locked onto a... bag of chips?

"Snowcap! No!" he ran towards the Glaceon, catching him out of the air just in time and setting him back on the ground. He reached into his bag and pulled out a small piece of food and threw it a few feet away and kept an eye on Glaceon as he ran after it. Turning towards the trainer he closed his bag back up. "Must be some good chips," he rushed for words to make up for it, "Snowcap doesn't usually do that." He glared over at the now tired Glaceon, waiting for him to do something, "Glaaa!" and with that Snowcap layed down. Well that wasn't what I expected.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Duster
Pallet Town
Contacting Izo

Duster turned around to notice a blue blur running toward him. "Waaahh-" He began and as soon as he did, a trainer came running after it and caught it just as it was leaping. The teen watched this other boy feed his glaceon and then turn and face him. "Must be some good chips... Snowcap doesn't usually do that." The trainer seemed to be trying to make up some words, and with that, Duster began to smile. He proceeded to reach into his bag and grab another handful of chips.

"Heh. Yeah... They're very good chips. It's no biggie, either. I'm sure we're all very hungry." He looked at one of the pokeballs on his bike. "I have a pokemon that's just like that too, my Charmander... So unpredictable hahaha." He lifted his arm and reached out to this new fellow. "Would you like some chips?" He asked politely. "I'm Duster by the way, Duster Rodriguez." But before the boy had time to react, he took the chips back and bent down noticing that his shoe was untied. He quickly tied it and stood back up and burped. "Wow... That was an awkward few seconds.... Heh." He once again reached out to his new possible friend. "And you are?"

OOC: Blegh failure due to laziness.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:23 AM
PsychoDusknoir Offline

Izo
Pallet Town
Contacting Duster

"Wow... That was an awkward few seconds.... Heh." He once again reached out to his new possible friend. "And you are?"

"I'm Izo, Snowcap here is just a little too hungry I guess, at least he's settled down now." With that the Glaceon raised it's head to see who said his name, when he realized it was just Izo he settled back down. Noticing the movement Izo looked over and reached into his bag to call back the tired Pokemon. Holding out a marked Pokeball he yelled "Snowcap! Return!" When the bag was safely bag in his bag he turned back over to the trainer Snowcap nearly tackled to the ground. "Sorry about him, he never acted like that until recently I guess the times are affecting him just as badly as us."

Reaching into his bag again he pulled out another Pokeball and threw it yelling "Magnet," and waiting for the large Pokemon to appear. "Prooo," came the response and the Probopass began to circle the two trainers. "Relax, Magnet, we're all friends here." Izo hopped onto the floating Pokemon, nearly slipping off from lack of foothold. After gainin his balance and getting a good grip he looked over to the other trainer. "The rest of the main groups this way, wanna follow me over to them?" Izo pointed around the corner Snowcap had ran.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:15 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna

Jaden
Arriving in Pallet Town
Contacting anyone who's there

Jaden sat on the back of her Charizard, with her Umbreon sitting in front of her. She smiled as she saw the small town up ahead. "I wonder what Pallet Towns gonna be like. What do you think, guys?" Umbreon smiled and nodded her head. Charizard grunted and flew down towards the town. "I wonder who I'll meet there?" She wondered to herself. Ichigo wasn't exactly excited or anything, she was just glad to be somewhere else besides home.

Charizard landed a few feet from a house, sitting down so Ichigo and Umbreon could get down. She smiled at her Charizard. "Thanks again, Charizard. You can return now." She held up a Poke' ball and Charizard returned. She looked down at Umbreon, "You ready to look around buddy?" Umbreon looked up at her and nodded. Ichigo started walking, looking around at all the people walking by and all the houses. "This town pretty quiet for all these people to be walking around." Umbreon nodded her head followed Ichigo around. Ichigo noticed a store near them, "As long as we're here, we should go buy some things. What do you say?" Umbreon just walked up to the store and sat down. Ichigo smiled, "I take that as a yes." Ichigo walked towards the store and her Umbreon.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:19 PM

Duster
Pallet Town
Contacting Jaden

"I'm Izo, Snowcap here is just a little too hungry I guess, at least he's settled down now." Izo told him. Duster smiled as he watched Izo get another ball out and saw that a Probopass that apparently went by the name of "Magnet" came out. Hoping on, but slipping and regaining his balance, he looked back at Duster saying, "The rest of the main groups this way, wanna follow me over to them?" Right as he said that Duster looked behind his shoulder to notice someone on a Charizard fly over them.

"Um... Yeah, I'll make my way over there in a second. You go on ahead... I'm gonna go greet this person who just landed." His Charmander popped out of its pokeball and he looked at. "Charmander, what are you doing out of your ball?" It simply smiled being the silent type it is and decided to follow him, probably because of the Charizard, but Duster wasn't sure. He noticed her walking to the a store and decided to follow since everyone else seemed to be talking to someone. "Hey, wait up!" He shouted over to the trainer, running after them.

"Char Char!" The tiny fire Pokemon shouted running after its trainer. Duster finally caught up to the other trainer, but tripped as soon as he got there, taking a hard hit to the ground and tumbled a bit. Quickly standing up, he brushed himself off and glanced at Charmander, who was giggling at Duster's clumsiness.

"Oh stop it, Charmander..." He looked at the trainer. "So, hi, I'm Duster... And this is my Charmander... Who thinks I'm a big klutz... Heh..." He smiled and extended an arm to the trainer.

OOC: I failed but fixed it ._.

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 07-19-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Patrick O'Neill
Pallet Town
Contacting Dylan (awaiting response) and Aeon

"Hello!" a rather short girl waved at Patrick, suddenly string-shot by a Caterpie. "I'm Aeon..." she finished less than enthusiastic.

Patrick was still upset over the past events and didn't want to associate with anyone, but he felt it wouldn't hurt to be kind. He looked down to the girl, as she was sitting down, and noticed she was a little younger than he was. She was pretty with a distinct mix of clothing: black and lime green. At least she won't be hard to find..., Patrick thought. Well, guess I should say something now.

"Hey... I'm Patrick. Uh... where are you from?"

l links l