Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Riddle me this! (Non pokemon version)

In this game, you simply answer the riddle of the person above you and then ask your own. The person can, in later posts, say the correct answer of his previously asked riddle. And now, I shall start things off:

I'd neither a guest nor trespasser be; in this place of belonging, belongs also to me.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:20 AM
Kers Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kers
Default Re: Riddle me this! (Non pokemon version)

GOD!! c
Old 07-09-2010, 05:31 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Methinks you've not bothered to read the first post. You need to ask a riddle after giving your answer so that the next person can answer your question.

Also, the correct answer is: A Home

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-09-2010 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:58 AM
Kers Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kers

Oh ok, umm.. Here's one:

An old farmer died and left 17 cows to his three sons. In his will, the farmer stated that his oldest son should get 1/2, his middle son should get 1/3, and his youngest son should get 1/9 of all the cows. The sons, who did not want to end up with half cows, sat for days trying to figure out how many cows each of them should get.
One day, their neighbour came by to see how they were doing after their father's death. The three sons told him their problem. After thinking for a while, the neighbour said: "I'll be right back!" He went away, and when he came back, the three sons could divide the cows according to their father's will, and in such a way that each of them got a whole number of cows.

what was the outcome?
Old 07-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImKers View Post
Oh ok, umm.. Here's one:

An old farmer died and left 17 cows to his three sons. In his will, the farmer stated that his oldest son should get 1/2, his middle son should get 1/3, and his youngest son should get 1/9 of all the cows. The sons, who did not want to end up with half cows, sat for days trying to figure out how many cows each of them should get.
One day, their neighbour came by to see how they were doing after their father's death. The three sons told him their problem. After thinking for a while, the neighbour said: "I'll be right back!" He went away, and when he came back, the three sons could divide the cows according to their father's will, and in such a way that each of them got a whole number of cows.

what was the outcome?
He killed two. I actually have no idea, but feel like posting one. Kind of an easy one that people probably know, but whatever.

A man and his crew were lost at sea with no food, and his crew mates fed him Dolphin. After returning, they go to a restaurant, and the man orders dolphin. After taking a bite, he runs outside and vomits. Why?
Old 07-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Because what they fed him was a guy named Dolphin, not a dolphin.

She wields the broken sword and separates true kings from tyrants. Of what do I speak?
Old 07-10-2010, 08:51 PM
dark shuyin Offline

Mercy.

Forward I am heavy. Backwards I am not. What am I?
Old 07-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

A heel.

I am the girl wearing pink, black, and red with violet hair in Sakiku's signature. Who am I?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:06 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Quote:
Oh ok, umm.. Here's one:

what was the outcome?
I'm not sure, but is it something to do with the fact that 1/2, 1/3 and 1/9 don't add up to 1?

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes and finally, she hangs him. But five minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Shimama Rider Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shimama Rider

Quote:
Oh ok, umm.. Here's one:

what was the outcome?
he gave them a cow?
17+1=18
18/2=9
18/9=2
18/3=6
9+2+6=17
and then...he took his cow...back?

what's yellow and writes?

Last edited by Shimama Rider; 07-19-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:06 PM
dark shuyin Offline

Quote:
Oh ok, umm.. Here's one:

what was the outcome?
It's obvious. The neighbour took all of the cows. 0/2=0, 0/3=0 and 0/9=o. Each gets a whole number.

Quote:
A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes and finally, she hangs him. But five minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How?
They're both actors.

Quote:
what's yellow and writes?
Lots of possible answers. A yellow pencil, a student who just got paint dumped on him, or, to quote Batman and Robin, a ballpoint banana.

Quote:
I gave this riddle a while back and Sakuya answered a heel. I don't know how sh came up with that but it's wrong. Who can figure it out.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Shimama Rider Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shimama Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark shuyin View Post
Lots of possible answers. A yellow pencil, a student who just got paint dumped on him, or, to quote Batman and Robin, a ballpoint banana.
A ballpoint banana is the only one of those that really makes sense after all.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Legendary_Tamer Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
The woman was a photographer. She "shoots" a picture, holds it under water, and hangs it to dry.

^ Link to My Sprite Shop. Check it out. ^
♥Pairless♥
Old 07-21-2010, 10:45 AM
dark shuyin Offline

Quote:
Will somebody answer this riddle?
Old 07-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Legendary_Tamer Offline
Amateur Trainer

That's easy
The word ton. 2000 lbs. is heavy, backwards is not.

^ Link to My Sprite Shop. Check it out. ^
♥Pairless♥