Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-08-2010, 03:46 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Shard Carriers [DS)

Yeah...it's no big deal. If the worse should happen, it's not like this can't be restarted at a later date. Buuuuuut anyway.... c'est la vie. You guys really are really doing awesome! After Robert brought up the Discover Card, I couldn't get over imagining someone attempting to use it in the Pokemon world. The cashiers would probably be like O.o "WTH?" XD And Visa ain't everywhere you wanna be. :P
Old 07-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Light-chan

XD I imagined that too; like: "Here, I'll pay by card" thinking he's smart... xD And then...

"Wtf? Why are you giving us a piece of plastic? What is this??"

Fail. You know, in a way it's kind of nice that there's quite a small amount of us; at least it can't get confusing or anything, and it means the characters can have a better chance to interact more with each other, rather than trying to interact with about 5 at the one time.

I think the most obvious downside is that we'll have to each have more than one character in order to make villains and such. I'm not so fussy about that, really. I'm already trying to come up with one (who's not too cheesy and cliche).

Ohhh! And before I forget:

Crisis! Is it okay for Light to take Pokemon out of her PC boxes and stuff; since she needs Pidgeotto to send her letter? I was hoping I'd just have to update her profile on the SU to include any Pokemon she may have boxed that she'll use for various things, e.g Pidgeotto for mail. (obviously if they ever need to surf she also has a Pokemon for that). Even if she can still only keep 3 Pokemon at once, I'd be able to substitute members of her party; Meganium / Kadabra for Pokemon in her P.C box?

Pearl FC: 4211-8757-5615

Last edited by Light-chan; 07-08-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah, to get things moving, I just went ahead and introduced Leland and made a new character in the spur of the moment called the Shady Vendor. I'll create a profile for him later. Something's gonna end up happening in Oreburgh too.

You can have all the three Pokemon listed in your profile on your active team if you wanted to. Captures can be made during the role-play. I wasn't planning on letting characters begin and end with the same number of Pokemon, unless they choose to. That's why I said you guys were free to do whatever for the most part, which includes capturing Pokemon. ^_^ I just don't want people pulling Pokemon out of thin air is all... Maybe the center has a postal service like ... dare I say (ugh) Harry Potter???

Last edited by Chocolate Crisis; 07-08-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Hmm, maybe... with hoothoots to carry the letters? XD Light is way too suspicious to use anything but her own Pokemon I guess, since her Pidgeotto has been trained soully for her speed; she's possibly one of the fastest mail Pokemon around...

I know what you mean though, don't wanna pull Pokemon out of thin air; besides that, Light probably has at max. 3 Pokemon other than her main team: all of those are in the PC, and two of them are strictly non-battlers (i.e. Pidgeotto for Mail and a Gyarados for Surfing). Only the Vaporeon, Aqua is actually trained to the capacity of her other three Pokemon xD;

I like the fat snorlax guy, he seems like he's gonna be a pain in the butt for everyone else... hahaha!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I was kinda thinking that while Lilly goes to talk to Roark, maybe I can give Bell a bit of a side quest to get his first Pokemon. I was thinking something along the lines of he sees some guys tormenting a Buizel, and he ends up saving it, perhaps after a quick fight/chase. I think it would be humorous to see him punch a trainer, only to have the trainer pull out a Pokemon on him and force him to run. xD

Also, since Bellerophon is such a long name, if anyone wants to refer to him as Bell, it's fine. He'll respond to, he just may not particularly like it. But he probably wouldn't say anything about it. xD

Old 07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Light-chan: Yeah, Leland annoys me and I'm the one who thought him up... XD

Draconic_Espeon: That would be absolutely...HILARIOUS!!!!! XD LOL!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Haha, Espeon that's what I was thinking. Bellerophon is a pretty epic name, but annoying to type. Where'd you get it from anyway? Greek?

Bell!! <3 That's mah boyfriend's second name; awwww!!!! <3

Old 07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Yup, it's Greek. He was the hero in Greek mythology that tamed Pegasus and killed the Chimaera. (Don't listen to Disney, they lie!) Unfortunately, he became full of himself and attempted to reach Olympus and become a God, but Pegasus threw him from its back, and he from then on wandered through the wilderness cursing the Gods until he consumed his own soul... Or something to that effect...

Greek myths are quite dark. ^^;

Old 07-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lol...could just copy and past the name...

So now I've given Bell and Lily something to deal with and/or investigate... XD
Old 07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Methinks you've confused characters. Lilly sent you the message. Light isn't a member of the Order =P Also, my character hasn't mentioned yet that she would have to navigate the Aerodactyl considering it was just 'born' (SCIENCE!!!) and wouldn't know where to go otherwise. not to mention it would need several breaks along the way with carrying the weight of two people.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah...I thought I got things mixed up... >.<
Apologies... tryin' to do too many thing at once...

Edit: After Bell mounted it...I thought they were just gonna take off into the sunset. XD That's why I mentioned it in the ooc.

Last edited by Chocolate Crisis; 07-09-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

They were going to take off into the sunset, because the person playing as Bell is a ditz. D= Mewcario obviously has things figured out much better than me. That's why Bell's just following Lilly around, acting confused. Except he's not acting.

But yeah... I didn't think about copying and pasting... ^^;

Old 07-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Black and blue feline: A Shinx/evo or shiny Umbreon?
Old 07-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lol, I thought he was talking about a Luxray or Luxio...
Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Shinx. xD I meant to clear that up in my last post, but, well, he doesn't know what any of the Pokemon are called, except when he's told. He doesn't remember all 500-some-odd just from looking at Lilly's Pokedex once. ^^; And I know that Nyah has a Shinx (sorta), but I was going to go with Buizel, and then Robert got one... and I really like Shinx... so yeah. xD